Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by thunter »

Seems "D" has gone all paranoid and thinks the guys in black helicopters are spying on them and disrupting their communications again.

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Projection??? Too much of whatever they are sharing at the commune?? Out in the sun too much??? Just as likely answers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am always wondering where the line is between just being a conspiracy fruitcake and being mentally ill when it comes to D. I mean, you have to have a light grasp on reality to move your entire family to a hippy commune in Morocco with no funds and no way to pay for your living expenses. But now she thinks The Dark Cabal (which doesn't exist) is blocking communicating and sending spies to stop the hippy commune? And her proof of that is that...some of the "locals" have what she thinks is military boots.

How is it exactly that The Dark Cabal is all-powerful and has so many resources it can spend what would amount to millions to (1) use some as yet unknown technology just to block out internet communication for the hippy commune, (2) send in helicopters to spy on the hippys, and (3) send agents to spy on foot and YET THEY ARE SO STUPID that they would walk around in uniform. You can't have it both ways, D.

Delusions of grandeur/paranoid schizophrenia coming on or just being a plain old OPPT fruitcake?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

It is paranoia.

I have a friend who has tried to post some Sense and Logic on OPPT-friendly sites.

Anyone who does that is quickly labeled an agent.

They seem to think that no "unattached" person would disagree with their wild ideas.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

thunter wrote:Seems "D" has gone all paranoid and thinks the guys in black helicopters are spying on them and disrupting their communications again.
Of course we're behind the helicopters, but it's not the kind of spying she thinks. It's sightseeing tours by Illuminati and NWO big shots and their families, sort of like one of those safari game parks, but with new agers instead of lions and zebras. They especially like the mating.

As for the disrupted communications, we don't know why that is, but it's happening to us too. Sometimes I think the evil we do in thwarting prosperity is peanuts compared to what's done by phone companies. Have you ever seen "The President's Analyst?"
"Follow the Money"
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

thunter wrote:Seems "D" has gone all paranoid and thinks the guys in black helicopters are spying on them and disrupting their communications again.
Paranoia, as well as delusions of grandeur to believe that the heinous Overlords are expending so much coordinated effort to suppress a motley crew of new age ne'er-do-wells.

Mind you, it will provide an excellent excuse for the failure of their much-hyped Quantum "free" Energy Generator to deliver down the track. And fail it will, just like so many of its fraudulent kind before.
thunter

Post by thunter »

It seems to "manifesting" isn't going so well, and the begging is ramping up.

From American Kabuki blog:

"Quick update on my move to Auchtam I'm at a restaurant in Oued Laou using their WIFI. The internet 3G service in the village of Auchtam is not working, I'm not going to speculate why but it could just be the infrastructure is just not built to handle this many westerners and our wireless devices. We will come up with a solution. Worst case we have to take a bus 5 miles to blog... My apartment is nice but the landlord seems to have sold my master bedroom mattress, my washing machine and the propane tank to my water heater. I got a new gas tank and replaced the shower fixtures. So I've got about 5000 dirham (500 euro) in move in costs I didn't expect. Also had to install shower curtains and shower rods so water doesn't go everywhere. Not sure the guy ever used the showers before. The QEG core is apparently still at the German DHL facility and has not yet arrived. Brian, Bob and Lisa and Company are doing a fine job bringing people in but the number arriving is taxing the number of places to put people. We expect 100 people here by the end of the month. I fully support and encourage those moved to help out Lisa and Brian to do so. What they and Hope Girl are doing is very important. Donations to that effort do not come to me, I am not directly involved with that doing but will provide what assistance I can to them. If we have anyone in my audience with deeper pockets than most and that would like to help me get a satellite solution in here to get the kind of Internet bandwidth we need SMS message me at +212 (0)6 08 98 91 31 estimated costs for what we need are about 600 euro per month and it requires a 12 month commitment. We can relay the signal up the valley we are in with WIFI routers... Also those who'd like to help my efforts here can donate at the right of the blog."
notorial dissent

What a collection!!!! :roll:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

I think there was a community of Western hippies who moved to Nepal in the 1960's, and could not raise enough money to leave, so they got "trapped" there. And you can now find blonde kids in Nepal who have grown up to be adults there, who were once part of that community.

..........Hear No Evil, Transact No Evil, Avoid Unclean Sex*

Maybe this is what will happen to those fleeing their Western debts, failed Courtesy Notices, and moving to Morocco?

*(Part of this could be a big challenge for the fellow travelers on the Magic Sex Bus trip.)
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Hope Girl's delusional interviews have made their way onto the TNT Tony forums, where the dinarians are astounded and amazed at her fake "QEG" machine. Of course that is not surprising, if you are gullible enough to believe in the dinar RV then why not free energy? Its just funny seeing the cross over between the different flavors of crazy.

By the way, how long do you think Hope Girl is going to delay the inevitable announcement that the machine doesn't work due to The Dark Cabal/Illuminati/not enough BEing and DOing? She needs to keep milking this for a while to keep the donations coming in.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:Hope Girl's delusional interviews have made their way onto the TNT Tony forums, where the dinarians are astounded and amazed at her fake "QEG" machine. Of course that is not surprising, if you are gullible enough to believe in the dinar RV then why not free energy? Its just funny seeing the cross over between the different flavors of crazy.

By the way, how long do you think Hope Girl is going to delay the inevitable announcement that the machine doesn't work due to The Dark Cabal/Illuminati/not enough BEing and DOing? She needs to keep milking this for a while to keep the donations coming in.
They have already started to lay the groundwork for that excuse LiD. On one of the posts by BK, he states that the machine may not function if there's too much negative energies around it at the time and that the people that are manning it need to make sure that they are completely in tune with the 5D operation of the machine. It doesn't make energy per-say that can be used he went on, unless the people truly believe in it and the people making it happen, like HopeGirl.
thunter

Post by thunter »

"It doesn't make energy per-say that can be used he went on, unless the people truly believe in it and the people making it happen, like HopeGirl."

So to receive its blessings, you have to worship it, and offer it sacrifices? That sounds kind of familiar.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

JennyD wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:Hope Girl's delusional interviews have made their way onto the TNT Tony forums, where the dinarians are astounded and amazed at her fake "QEG" machine. Of course that is not surprising, if you are gullible enough to believe in the dinar RV then why not free energy? Its just funny seeing the cross over between the different flavors of crazy.

They have already started to lay the groundwork for that excuse LiD. On one of the posts by BK, he states that the machine may not function if there's too much negative energies around it at the time and that the people that are manning it need to make sure that they are completely in tune with the 5D operation of the machine. It doesn't make energy per-say that can be used he went on, unless the people truly believe in it and the people making it happen, like HopeGirl.

Well, I'm sending all my negative energy in their direction just for fun.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

thunter wrote:So to receive its blessings, you have to worship it, and offer it sacrifices? That sounds kind of familiar.
Which reminds me, where is Deep Knight?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

thunter wrote:"It doesn't make energy per-say that can be used he went on, unless the people truly believe in it and the people making it happen, like HopeGirl."

So to receive its blessings, you have to worship it, and offer it sacrifices? That sounds kind of familiar.
So in other words, they've invented the Tinker Bell Engine that only works if you really really really believe in fairies?

I'd say they needed to lay in a new supply of fairy dust, but I think they already have plenty, just not the fairy kind.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I would imagine DK is reevaluating the all reaching power of the Phone Company as seen in the great film "The Presidents Analyst" Also Clifford Stoll's "The Cuckoo's Egg"
is a fine book that deals with the author tracking a hacker who is trying to break into military servers c 1989 and shows how much control the Phone Co. had during the infancy of the WWW.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Justin, one of the bloggers who sold up everything and moved to Morocco to be with like-minded dingbats, is suffering not only from the local internet being incapable of handling the influx of westerners and their digital gadgets, but also from other technical issues:
On Friday of last week, the 11th of April, our 2011 Mac Book Pro crashed, and the hard drive got corrupted..... The challenge now is to repair the hard drive for the Mac Book and recover the lost data..... At present, the only way to restore our OS on the blank hard drive is to download it from the Apple website because they decided in 2011 to stop making DVD copy's; thanks so much Apple!
Apple is a company which, along with all the others, was foreclosed by the UCC filings, so should not even be operating.

At least, unlike D, he is not harbouring the delusion that the internet problems have come about through the intervention of dark agents.

However, in the convoluted logic of these loons, while they have succeeded in putting an end to all corporate entities and their evil works, they are still entitled to get annoyed when the technology provided by these companies is not working satisfactorily.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Impressive Planning...

"... Brian, Bob and Lisa and Company are doing a fine job bringing people in but the number arriving is taxing the number of places to put people. We expect 100 people here by the end of the month. I fully support and encourage those moved to help out Lisa and Brian to do so. What they and Hope Girl are doing is very important. Donations to that effort do not come to me, I am not directly involved with that doing but will provide what assistance I can to them. If we have anyone in my audience with deeper pockets than most and that would like to help me get a satellite solution..."

No Doubt, the $5 Billion per person that the Banks will soon hand over will help to cover the brief period of cash flow shortage. What a great party they will have on that wonderful day... Not far away now, surely.

WHOOPS!
They are not talking about that any more?
What happened to last year's donations?
thunter

Post by thunter »

The QEG has obtained Resonance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, so they say...

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com