Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Another Prosperity Fund Scam "The One Peoples Public Tru

Post by notorial dissent »

Scamming someone does not require that they be asking for money or anything else. The act of trying to sell something to or convince some one of something that is a pure fabrication as if it were true is a scam. If it is based on a lie to begin with, that should be enough.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bentoverbackwards

Post by Bentoverbackwards »

It looks to me that oppt is as real as we make it. I see fear in these comments, and comparisons to other things, but still not a shred of evidence based on a single fact proving oppt to be a scam. This thread is full of opinions, but if you want to convince anyone like me, (not a true believer) you still need to show some cold, hard facts.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Bentoverbackwards wrote:It looks to me that oppt is as real as we make it. I see fear in these comments, and comparisons to other things, but still not a shred of evidence based on a single fact proving oppt to be a scam. This thread is full of opinions, but if you want to convince anyone like me, (not a true believer) you still need to show some cold, hard facts.
Any fear you see comes from your own perception, not our comments. What you SHOULD see is a profound sense of skepticism that this "prosperity fund" is any different from the other ones which have been thoroughly debunked on this site and others; but if you ignore our early comments in this thread, or fail to understand them, then there is little that I can say to change your mind -- or care to say. Perhaps you can change MY mind by spelling out, in detail, how OPPT is different from all of the other prosperity fund scams.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Why?

1. Attention. You have people hanging on your every word and thanking you when you type garbage about your inside sources and papers filed at the Interantional Common Law Court.

2. Money. Asking for money is the fools game, you simply let the faithful know you need it. Dove only asked a handful of times, but lived off of her NESARA scam for more than 6 years, with some people giving her more than $100,000.

3. Perversity. Heck, even I've considered posting something completely unbelievable out there to see if anyone bites. Unfortunately, the stuff these folks put out puts my fiction to shame.

4. Evil. No wait, that the New World Order. My mistake.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Bentoverbackwards wrote:It looks to me that oppt is as real as we make it. I see fear in these comments, and comparisons to other things, but still not a shred of evidence based on a single fact proving oppt to be a scam. This thread is full of opinions, but if you want to convince anyone like me, (not a true believer) you still need to show some cold, hard facts.
In what fantasy world is that, pray tell????

If you see fear in the comments here, then I would very strongly suggest you quit getting your glasses at the discount bin at whatever thrift store you frequent.

What you may see, if you really bother to look, is derision, as this whole thing is a colossal, poorly written and worded crock. You may see contempt for what is quite obviously a very amateurish and poorly executed scam. You will most certainly see a healthy dose of skepticism, since as I said this thing reads like bad fiction from start to end. But you aren't going to see fear. The thing is just plain bad fiction from start to finish. The fact that the three principals are an ex-lawyer, and two ne'er do well truckers does not stand the snicker and belly laugh test at all.

Originality counts, and they haven't shown any.

And if you want facts, the progenitors of this so called "opportunity" The have provided exactly zilch in the way of anything even resembling a fact with regard to this "opportunity". What they have provided a bunch of incredibly poorly written pseudo legalese infested documents, with zero meaning and even less legal standing, which should be more than ample proof in and of themselves as to the upper limits BS level of this so called "opportunity", at least to someone willing to actually look.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

To give but one example of how grossly wrong this so-called "trust" is, you only need to look at the section entitled "By Power of the Declaration of Treason." in it, various acts of treason are alleged; but in the United States Constitution, in Article III, Section 3, treason is defined as follows:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."

The Wikipedia article on treason in the US continues:

"In Federalist No. 43 James Madison wrote regarding the Treason Clause:

'As treason may be committed against the United States, the authority of the United States ought to be enabled to punish it. But as new-fangled and artificial treasons have been the great engines by which violent factions, the natural offspring of free government, have usually wreaked their alternate malignity on each other, the convention have, with great judgment, opposed a barrier to this peculiar danger, by inserting a constitutional definition of the crime, fixing the proof necessary for conviction of it, and restraining the Congress, even in punishing it, from extending the consequences of guilt beyond the person of its author.'"

"Based on the above quoted excerpt it was noted by lawyer William J. Olson in a Amicus curiae in the case Hedges v. Obama that the Treason Clause was one of the enumerated powers of the federal government. He also stated that by defining treason in the U.S. Constitution and placing it in Article III 'the founders intended the power to be checked by the judiciary, ruling out trial by military commission. As Madison noted, the Treason Clause also was designed to limit the power of the federal government to punish its citizens for “adhering to [the United States’s] enemies, giving them aid and comfort.'”

Not one of the allegations in this so-called "trust" involve anything which satisfies this requirement. It is just as easy to dispose of the rest of the legal idiocies in the "trust"; and these types of idiocies have been debunked on Quatloos many times in the past. Should you truly seek the truth, you can find the answers in othe threads under this topic; but I am not going to repeat them now, because I have to go wash my hair.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Basically, when one part of a document is BS, then it is a safe assumption that so is the rest.
Crakeur

Post by Crakeur »

Bentoverbackwards wrote:ATS had a thread that did nothing but call the oppt folks names & them blocked all conversation. Wikipedia cited oppt as opinion, and removed it.
I see a lot of fingers pointing at "fools" but have yet to see anyone anywhere disprove oppt, even of it sounds impossible.
Looking for proof of it being a malicious hoax or scam has turned up nothing either, and I have been searching, believe me. Hoaxes are usually easier to disprove than this. The opponents don't produce anything tangible, but the oppt at least has documents.

ATS has two excellent discussions on this scam. Sadly, the folks who believe this nonsense find it hard to respond to truth and facts so they come up with diversionary tactics.

The fact that they lay claim to not seeking money or donations and, yet, Charles Miller owns a site that asks for donations for the trust is just one small example of the many lies they're telling.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cold Hard Fact - The numbers don't make sense.

Look at my post on the first page that starts "Very Big Numbers." It's written in a humorous style because the NUMBERS ARE RIDICULOUS. If you're gonna claim you've got a hidden stash of gold and silver somewhere - you gotta make a reasonable amount, not tens of millions of times what's real. Dove used to infer that gold somehow bred when you got enough of it together, its positive energy creating more gold out of nothingness - but even if you grant that, where are they hiding it? That's a HUGE amount of gold and silver, thousands of times more that all the world's bank vaults combined. Come on.

Also - fair's fair. In cases like this where the claims are so fantastic, some from people who have been saying the same sort of prosperity payment or NESARA is "almost here" for years, the burden of proof is on the people making the claims. You want proof there's not some hidden huge vault of gold that's someplace you can't tell me that's impossible to find? How exactly would anyone do that? So, make it as real as you want to make it but show me some cold hard facts that aren't bogus documents put up on the scammer's site.

In Love & Light
Deep Knight, Dark Agendist
"Follow the Money"
Bentoverbackwards

Geez... As I said in my first comment, I was looking for something negative about oppt, because of their amazing claims, and too good to be true promises, and I found the negativity, which incidentally is fear, and although I may also be extremely skeptical of oppt, or concerned it may be a scam, I still haven't found evidence here, as was said I would after I read the entire thread, and now have at least twice. I agree it looks suspicious, and maybe it will turn out to be, or maybe we can use the momentum of this whole idea to try something different, as tin hat as imagining our having a dream may sound, I think this may be the only window we get to wake up and start dreaming big. Carry on!
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

BoB = troll or shill who needs to go back to his ESL classes
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Bentoverbackwards wrote:Geez... As I said in my first comment, I was looking for something negative about oppt, because of their amazing claims, and too good to be true promises, and I found the negativity, which incidentally is fear, and although I may also be extremely skeptical of oppt, or concerned it may be a scam, I still haven't found evidence here, as was said I would after I read the entire thread, and now have at least twice. I agree it looks suspicious, and maybe it will turn out to be, or maybe we can use the momentum of this whole idea to try something different, as tin hat as imagining our having a dream may sound, I think this may be the only window we get to wake up and start dreaming big. Carry on!
I don't buy a single word of what you just said. I agree that you are a troll, because among other things I showed you how the paragraph about treason is wholly unsupported in the law, and you completely ignored it. I and others have pointed out, to you, that the OPPT document is a hash of extremely sloppy legal writing, unsupported and irrelevant references to the UCC and other documents, and magic-word invocations of outdated Latin legal terms; but you are still willing to believe (or, at least, pretend to believe) that this piece of legal garbage might actually be valid.

To top it off, you confuse our negativity over the "trust" with fear, even after you have had the difference pointed out to you. There is nothing to be gained by addressing the point with you any further.

:beatinghorse:
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Bentoverbackwards wrote:I agree it looks suspicious, and maybe it will turn out to be, or maybe we can use the momentum of this whole idea to try something different, as tin hat as imagining our having a dream may sound, I think this may be the only window we get to wake up and start dreaming big. Carry on!
Translation: "I want to believe that there is a unicorn buried beneath this huge pile of horse manure I found in this stable. So I will continue to waste energy, time and money in believing this despite the fact that there are no such things as unicorns and no evidence of anyone ever finding a pony, let alone a mythical beast, under raw fertilizer."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Bentoverbackwards

Carry on!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Bentoverbackwards wrote:Carry on!
Just let us know how it worked out for you. It will be nice to know that once again we were right.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Bentoverbackwards wrote:Carry on!
Carrion!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Bentoverbackwards

It seems that you are under the impression that I am promoting the oppt here, even though my original post on this thread said something completely different, explaining that I was very leery of this, and had seen lots of information about it but only on oppt's sites. I thought it was a little Peculier that there wasn't more discussion, and I literally typed in oppt along side other words like scam, hoax, fraud, etc; internet for to find out if there was any disagreement with these people. that was what landed me here in the first place. I mention that I had also been to ATS, which band talking about the oppt although they are still criticizing it there. I simply pointed out that you haven't shown anything to debunk the oppt. it still looks to me as if we could take it how we want to, as simply a vehicle for change.
I do believe this is a biased format for discussion however, not nearly as bad as over at ATS, but I figure if I sit back and give you time it will also decay to that level here also. it's apparent though, ridiculing this is your main priority rather than actually finding out more about it. I am seeing derogatory comments toward folks that oppose your opinions.
you guys actually make Fox News look fair & balanced, but it's youre site, so go ahead & carry on!
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Why should I bother to find out more about anything when, on its face, it is blatantly, screamingly wrong about the law?

Why should I consider anything like OPPT as a "vehicle for change", when it contains nothing of any credibility or legal validity?

Given these points, why should I NOT ridicule, or speak derogatorily of, anyone who -- after being repeatedly shown that OPPT is absolutely worthless -- still pretends to believe that it may be a "vehicle for change", and refuses to do more than whine about negativity and bias, instead of providing legally verifiable evidence that there is anything at all to OPPT except a blatant scam?
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And we have given you several key facts about why this is a scam. All it takes to digest and accept this is a modicum of common sense and judgement. Instead, you are refusing to accept that, and are demanding critical evidence that would only be developed under the terms of a criminal investigation and trial. But we are not a criminal court, nor are we a prosecuting office. This is a site where everyday people get together to share news, issues and warn about scammers out there taking money from people under illicit and dishonest means.

And you have not given us even one shred of evidence as to why these schemes are not scams. Instead you seem to be relying on hope and wishes that something positive is going to come out of all this. You do this in spite of the fact that the scammers play the same message over and over again in terms of the "reward happening anyday now", in spite of the fact that they cite bogus facts, dates and numbers to support the scheme, and in spite of the fact that no one, simply no one, has ever collected any money in the past from similar schemes - other than the promoters of the scams.

I suppose that if it was only the rich and famous who got taken by these scammers, there wouldn't be too much reason to worry. However, the folks who get taken in these fraudster schemes are almost always those types of folks who can ill afford to part with their paycheck, hard-earned savings or borrowing against their property to fund the scam. They are the ones who at the end of the day are left to deal with the wreck of being destitute, broke or in financial straits due to being fleeced by the scammers.

This includes a high percentage of senior citizens who are most vulnerable to the con artists' patter; typically the senior is already living under financial constraints and have little or no resistance to the urge to improve their financial situation by giving up their few funds in the hope that they will get the magic payoff. Instead these elderly citizens find themselves facing life in the street because the payday around the corner never arrived.

This is what you arguing against. This is the scenario that you are pushing for. This is where you are allying yourself, contrary to what you claim in defense of you being "open-minded" about the "oppt." You are only being open-minded to senior citizens getting financially raped. You can't prove any of these wild-schemes have ever paid off to the benefit of the "investors" and you can't certainly point to any factual evidence that any new scheme will be different than the previous one.

If you aren't here shilling for the scammers, maybe you should contact them and see if they will pay you anyways. Because it appears that it is what you are trying to do here.

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

The Observer wrote: This is what you arguing against. This is the scenario that you are pushing for. This is where you are allying yourself, contrary to what you claim in defense of you being "open-minded" about the "oppt." You are only being open-minded to senior citizens getting financially raped. You can't prove any of these wild-schemes have ever paid off to the benefit of the "investors" and you can't certainly point to any factual evidence that any new scheme will be different than the previous one.
I love it when you talk down and dirty truth...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold