Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Another Prosperity Fund Scam "The One Peoples Public Tru

Post by fortinbras »

The One Peoples' Public Trust now claims to have foreclosed on all banks, businesses .... and the US government!

http://wakeup-world.com/2013/02/18/all- ... d-by-oppt/

I can't make this stuff up folks.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

fortinbras wrote:I can't make this stuff up folks.
Well you could, but since you aren't hyping some really obvious con, no one would believe you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

In addition to the repetition of a definition of "treason" which appears nowhere in US law, my favorite part of the Wake Up World screed was the bit about the UCC not being taught in law schools. I guess that I must have been dreaming or delusional when I took a course in Commercial Paper (UCC Chapter 3) and used a copy of the UCC as a supplementary textbook, and then took a course in Secured Transactions (UCC Chapter 9).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Well, when you are making it up out of whole cloth to begin with, and your audience is dumber than you are, what's a few stray non-facts more or less. If this is a sample of her legal knowledge, I can see why the ring leader is thankfully no longer a lawyer. I keep wondering what Cracker Jack box she got her law degree out of.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Again, pedantry forces me to write:

Here is what OPPT /Tucci wrote about the UCC:
UCC: The Bible Of Commerce
The UCC is the “bible” of commerce; it precisely dictates the manner in which international trade and commerce [the UCC has noththing to do with international trade and commerce; it is a uniform statute, promulgated by the Uniform Commissioners on State Laws and authored and drafted and redrafted by the American Law Institute; it is adopted by the States of the US, and has been adopted by every state, with minor variations]should be enacted. In fact, the entire commercial system pivots around UCC law. [No, the entire commercial system as to the sale of goods (art. 2), negotiable instruments (art 3); bank transactions with customers (art. 4), secured transactions, or security interests in personalty (art. 9)]If your mortgage is foreclosed [the UCC does not apply to transactions in real property]on or your car is repossessed, the bank uses the UCC process to do so.

But UCC law is not taught in law schools. [I taught UCC at two accredited law schools; I took UCC courses at Univ. of S.C. and Harvard Law.] It remains the domain of corporations and their operatives, who train their legal-department employees in UCC law as required – thus keeping the knowledge of this important mechanism “in house”. [Absolute B.S.But one of the trustees of OPPT was professionally involved in UCC law for some time, and understands intimately how the “Powers That Were” manipulated the UCC to control the United States financial system at a very high level. [Simply untrue; the complex transactions at the highest level are the subject of bank regulatory statutes, the securities laws, contract, or, very rarely, some provisions of the UCC]

UCC expert, mother, and OPPT spearhead Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf used the foreclosure of her own home as a test case. She challenged the foreclosure through UCC process, and in doing so discovered – put very simply – that the U.S. court system invariably supports the corporate system.

Not surprising really, given that 99% of our laws relate to ownership… or commerce.[What about criminal law, domestic relations law, regulatory law, etc., etc.?]

After exercising extreme prudence, the OPPT concluded that the corporations operating under the guise of the people’s governments and financial systems were committing treason against the people of this planet without the people’s knowing, willing and intentional consent. The final report from the investigation can be found here.

So… in order to foreclose on “the system”, the Trustees of OPPT set a trap using the legal structure provided to them BY “the system”.
"My Health is Better in November."
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:my favorite part of the Wake Up World screed was the bit about the UCC not being taught in law schools.
Like Pottapaug and Prof, I (and anyone else who actually went to law school) can't help but laugh at this. The UCC plays a central role in not one but several law school courses: contracts (required of every first-year law student), secured transactions, and anything that deals with commercial paper.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:Like Pottapaug and Prof, I (and anyone else who actually went to law school) can't help but laugh at this. The UCC plays a central role in not one but several law school courses: contracts (required of every first-year law student), secured transactions, and anything that deals with commercial paper.

Yes, but be completely honest about this. During your first year of law school, did those UCC classes cover:

(1) How to refuse-for-cause anything from a postal notification to a legal filing?

(2) How to use red-crayon in a legally sufficient manner?

(3) Learning the signifcant difference between CAPITAL LETTERS and lowercase letters?

(4) How to create a evidence repository for anything on paper?

(5) How to void out any type of security or encumbrance with documents full of gibberish?

(6) Using admiralty law to force your opponents into a common-law court at the nearest Denny's?

If you cannot answer "yes" to any of the above, I would suggest that sovruns will find your law school somehow shorted you during your first year. Perhaps they can advise you on the proper method to claim a refund from the dean of admissions.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

(7) The fact that the Uniform Commercial Code was originally written on cuneiform tablets, in Babylon, and thus is the very fount of our liberties?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I have two favorite parts:
But First, A Reality Check
Before I go on, allow me to state a few facts up front.
Laughed so hard I thought I was gonna die!
Why Can’t I See The Change??

Be patient… you will. But first, we need to identify how the actions of OPPT change the lawful landscape, and how that relates to us.
OPPT Trustee Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf provided the following statement in a recent Freedom Radio interview that summarizes her plan to address this matter:

“For those wondering about OPPT’s response to the actions or inactions of those people we can visibly see, it is the wizards and the big-dogs behind the curtain that I am coming for… and they know it. In absolute love and peace, with absolute gratitude and grace… Heather.”
Well, that certainly answered all my questions!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

For those wondering about OPPT’s response to the actions or inactions of those people we can visibly see, it is the wizards and the big-dogs behind the curtain that I am coming for...
See, these yokums can't even mix their metaphors properly. As I recall, it was a little dog who ended up revealing the wizard behind the curtain. None of this hanky-pank stuff with big dogs and wizards consorting with each other behind curtains.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I know we all know OPPT is insane, but I just want to give some context for how utterly insane it is: you know its nuts when the captains of delusion at AboveTopSecret even think its crazy. They have a weekly radio show in which at least one host is a site administrator, and I listened to it this week. Their first hour was on OPPT and was a very good debunking of it and related concepts (even debunked admiralty law mythology).

Now for context: these are not skeptical, rational people. These guys buy into just about every conspiracy, or at THE VERY LEAST will allow people to conspiracy monger without question under the appeal to ignorance fallacy ("because we cant prove that you didnt see aliens crawling out of black cats, we will act like it could be legitimate..."). Before debunking OPPT for example they let some guy on who spent 15+ minutes talking about how things watch him from his closet, floating heads talk to him in his sleep, and how he sees aliens come out of black cats. During this guys "story" I could detect only one single thing said by the hosts which suggested alternative explanations for these kinds of delusions. As close as it got was one host asked if the guy had been drinking. That was it for skepticism. And during the debunking of OPPT itself, they entertained a caller who went on a rant on well known Tax Protestor myths like the gold fringe flag. One of the hosts even said he agreed that the income tax was unconstitutional.

So again, these are very much True Believers of the insane and delusional here. Even had a Tax Denier on the host team. So to conclude - even the lunatics in the insane asylum don't buy OPPT. Thats when you know were dealing with real grade A insanity here with OPPT.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

From last month (Jan. 9th), an interview with Heather Tucci-Jarraf, one of the OPPT trustees:

http://wemustknow.wordpress.com/2013/01 ... ci-jarraf/

In this interview she reveals:
Governments were formed, and an economic system was imported from the Orion system. They had done this on other worlds before.
I bet they don't teach that at the Wharton School of Business! Shows that the OPPT management is well-informed and very responsible.

By the way, Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, and Jeremy Walker, sued the Wells Fargo Bank in 2011, Tucci-Jarraf v. Wells Fargo Bank NA (WD Wash. 6/21/2011), evidently in a case which was promptly thrown out because it failed to say anything coherent. I don't know why they were suing but the majority of such suits against banks in 2011 seemed to arise from foreclosures and mortgage defaults.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

From putting together the context clues, I am beginning to think that Heather got foreclosed on and started engaging in this insanity as a way to get out of it. When her legal gibberish failed, she started acting like her foreclosure was a "test case" in order to explain why she failed (although I still dont understand how it can be a test case that her theories are correct...if it failed).
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

(although I still dont understand how it can be a test case that her theories are correct...if it failed).
Actually, over the last 3 (at least) decades, I have seen plenty of pseudolegal nonsense - generally, how to knit oneself a Get Out of Jail Free card - that supposedly is proven by a losing case; "I didn't use the magic formula and that's why I lost."

Not to laugh. About 20 years ago a very good friend of mine who was dragged into someone else's child custody case was an eyewitness to meetings of "the mother's network" - a sort of recurring kaffeeklatch among a dozen or so Very Bitter divorcees who were enmeshed in custody fights (Very Frequently willing to spend their last penny to deny their ex ANY visitation rights at all, rather than accepting some sort of sharing for free) who talked about how wonderful this certain domestic relations lawyer was and what a miracle worker, etc. - and, for proof, they'd point out that any of his clients who had to drop him (because he had emptied their bank accounts) then went on to lose custody.
notorial dissent

Yep, a real miracle worker alright, waived his hand and poof their bank accounts were gone, and they'd probably lost the custody they'd have gotten if they'd just had a little sense instead of nastiness.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In The Money: ‘One People’s Public Trust’ Raids Ft. Knox
Added by GM on February 22, 2013.

A group of people calling themselves “The One People’s Public Trust” appear to have used the Global legal system to foreclose on all the major banks and governments worldwide, or so they tell us, trying to give the people of this planet back what they say is rightfully ours.

The evidently are fed up with the way banks, governments, and businesses have learned how to manipulate the monetary system globally, and after repeated attempts to right this injustice, were forced to use the legal system to foreclose on these institutions.

What follows is a press release from the group, telling us what they have done.

An explanation of what this means to all of us should be forthcoming.

>February 04, 2013 — The One People’s Public Trust today is alerting each man, woman, and child on this planet that banks and corporations operating under the guise of the people’s governments have been foreclosed upon by their own free will. The titles, ownership, and rights of these corporations and all their assets are now duly secured and held in trust for the one people of this planet, equally.

Multiple investigations uncovered evidence of principals, agents, and beneficiaries of a slavery system that knowingly performed substantial and systemic deceptive acts and practices, fraud, theft, and commandeering of the value of the one people of this planet without their knowing, willing and intentional consent. Based on the record of this slavery system, The Public Trust lawfully and legally duly registered the foreclosure, judgment, and remedy against these corporations for the damages made and done against the people of this planet that they have damaged.

This action is the outcome of multiple-year investigations. People of the planet, on every country, may have a financial interest in the assets of these former principals, agents, and beneficiaries of the foreclosed corporations and banks. Interested people everywhere on this planet are encouraged to investigate this matter on their own. See www.oppt-in.com.

The Public Trust asserts what is: that each man, woman, and child has unalienable value and rights granted and deposited in them by the Creator and not any one of the people is subordinate to any artificial principality, corporate fiction or the special interest of another without their appropriate knowing, willing and intentional consent made by contract or accommodation agreement. The Public Trust expressed that which already was.

The people have already determined and demanded that public banking systems, national governments, and their supporting judicial systems must be fully transparent, accountable, and liable. The Public Trust has secured the value for all concerned, for all People are created equal.<

Stay tuned to the Guardian Express for the explanation of this document, as soon as I can get it from them.

Sam Davis
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, February 27, 2013
"The One People’s Public Trust (OPPT): Your Frequently Asked Questions… ANSWERED"

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 27-Feb-2013 02:00:00

Reader Isabelle sends us the link to a detailed blog article, posted February 26:
[Link to posting removed]
The full article includes links and some graphics.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:41 AM

Only 4 questions are asked/answered, and none of them are the obvious, “When do I get my $10 billion in gold and silver?” The complete (and shorter) answer is given for the third, but the others only give a small sample of the answer so you can get the “flavor.”

The One People’s Public Trust (OPPT): Your Frequently Asked Questions… ANSWERED26th February 2013
By Andy Whiteley
Co-Founder of Wake Up World and Being of the Creator

The momentum of the One People’s Public Trust is undoubtedly escalating. And fast! As our new social framework begins to manifest, the positive energy it is creating around the world is palpable. And it is no surprise. The old game is over! A new social model has been enacted. And the global community is embracing it with vigour. We are digesting life-changing information at a rate of knots, and starting to re-claim our rights from our former masters. By design, the OPPT provides a lawful framework through which a new social energy can be expressed. Its foundations are aligned to the true essence of our Being, and as a result we are forming new and creative bonds. We’re sharing information, ideas, hopes, love and encouragement… even with total “strangers”. This new social model – compelled by such a positive, unified energy – can only be wild and wonderful… and I believe it will be wildly successful.

Understandably, there has been a great many questions raised since our first article was published. First steps are being taken, the old structure is being challenged and implications are crystallizing in our minds…. and there are some common themes emerging. Here I will address the most common questions our readers are asking.

“The UCC is a mechanism of commercial regulation in the United States of America. What effect do the UCC filings have outside the United States?”

The global foreclosure of banks, corporations and governments therefore remains unrebuttable and stands with full lawful recognition in international law.

“How can I be bonded to the One People’s Public Trust without my express consent?”

Under the OPPT, we each have the lawful means to preserve and protect our own free will. With that in mind, any Being who tries to cling to the old paradigm of debt, power, authority and control may find this transformation period very challenging indeed

“A lot of people are saying on the internet that the OPPT isn’t lawful…”

A lot of people say a lot of things on the internet.

As I noted in my previous article, UCC law is the domain of large corporations. Knowledge of UCC law is largely confined to high-end corporations, and only the lawyers groomed in those corporations are given any in-depth access to that knowledge or practical exposure to it’s workings.

OPPT Trustee Heather Tucci-Jarraf used to be one of them. She, and others who assisted her with the Paradigm Report investigations and structuring of the OPPT filings, have the requisite knowledge and experience to frame the filings in a way that turned a regulatory mechanism of the former commercial/slavery system back on its owners. And the result? The ‘True Bill’ UCC #2012114776 document (shown above) was successfully filed, which in UCC law is the equivalent of a criminal indictment including execution of sentencing.

Various “legal commentators” online are currently making proclamations about the OPPT filings based on an ‘outsider’ understanding of the UCC, presenting their opinions as facts, and concluding that the filings can’t possibly stand as law.

But opinions aren’t facts. And the fact remains: these filings were not able to be rebutted by any of the specialist lawyers from any of the world’s largest corporations; those who truly know how UCC works, and who stood to lose the most from those filings becoming law.

So if anyone genuinely intends to rebut the validity of the UCC filings, they are encouraged to enter…
“… a duly verified rebuttal of the DECLARATION OF FACTS UCC # 2012127914, point by point, with specificity and particularity, by duly sworn declaration, with their full responsibility and liability, under penalty of perjury under governing law, or any law so long as it is identified, and signed by their wet ink signature
In the absence of a rebuttal, the UCC filings stand as law.

"How can the Trustees suggest that everything will just be provided for us? Surely someone has to work?"

Now, instead of choosing from a pre-selected list of ‘jobs’ that were designed to make the slavery system operate better, your new role is to DO and BE. BE who you are. Do what you love to do. We contribute our BEing to a network that supports us in return. Perfect.

Opinions aren’t fact, unless they’re these idiot’s opinions, and then they’re unrebuttable. Unfortunately, they didn’t address the question in the one comment MacHaffie’s gotten so far…

1 comment:

Anonymous February 27, 2013 at 8:35 AM
Here is an important question:
Why are we expecting the Rothschild's to do something good for humanity?
Heather announced the Rothschilds help her write the OPPT language and I am shocked to see sites that pride themselves to be helping the people and our liberties promoting this crap. You think the Rothschilds suddenly had a change of hearth and now want to help humanity? Really??? No wonder nobody could understand the language, the purpose, the benefit. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Oh, $10 B is it now, in gold and silver, my, how inflation has taken over. I really must pay closer attention, I must have missed a press release.

And they found a New Cosmic unconscious bafflegab artist to spin it even further. Oh Joy!!!

A lot of people are saying on the internet that the OPPT isn’t lawful…
I don't know about the the lawful part but the real part it definitely ISN'T.
...these filings were not able to be rebutted by any of the specialist lawyers from any of the world’s largest corporations...

Why should you rebut something that has no basis in reality, or law to begin with, completing the roundfile cycle.

Amazing the divine significance they seem to place on the UCC, when it only applies to a narrow set of situations, and certainly isn't international, but then none of the dim and bewildered who are swallowing this even know what the UCC is.

concluding that the filings can’t possibly stand as law

Since they don't even qualify as reality, that would be a good bet.

Nice to see the mathematically as well as economics challenged are still playing, increases the added amusement.

Every once in a while a little glimmer of reality and common sense rears its weary head on McHalfwit's site.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie has posted a "comprehensive info list" for those interested in learning more about OPPT (or is that TOPPT?). It's in the form of a letter you're supposed to send to your friends, followed by a lengthy list of links.

Saturday, March 2, 2013
OPPT Comprehensive Info List

For those interested in learning more about OPPT or following what has been posted, someone ( FreeLove222) has come up with a very excellent info sheet of information, radio shows, transcripts of shows and links. I downloaded it in Word rather than PDF so that you can add info as you wish for your own record. The letter was put together to send to someone you wish to introduce to OPPT.

Hello friend. First off, I want to start by letting you know that I love you. Yes…YOU. I love you simply because you exist, because you are YOU. You didn’t have to do anything to get it and you don’t have to do anything to keep it. It’s there; utterly free for whenever it is you choose to accept it. And yes, I know you may very well be thinking something along the lines of: “well shucks, this is probably getting sent out to multiple people so this message is probably for someone else and not for me.” If so, let me assure you that in this moment, the NOW that you are experiencing, this message is for you and ONLY YOU! And it is in that spirit of unconditional love that I continue. And it is in that spirit that I would most enjoy that YOU continue, if you do so choose.

The world is changing. We are changing. Everything is changing. Sometimes it is hard to see it. Sometimes we may think we don’t have time to see it because we are too busy. And sometimes we refuse to see it because it contradicts our previous beliefs about the world and the way it works. Personally, I have seen the change that is coming, the change that is already here if you know where and how to look. And, I must say, it is marvelous… wonderful… magnificent… beautiful… and any other positive life-affirming adjective you can think of! It is exactly what we need in a world where all you have to do is look around to see endless wars and violence, young men and women killing each other for the profit of the few; billions starving and hundreds of millions without a home to shelter them; rampant corruption in all facets of society from “government” and large multinational corporations to legal, education and even health systems; the torture and mistreatment of animals, and the poisoning of our very food and water resources that we need for sustenance and survival. The list goes on, but I won’t waste any more energy than I have to describing the problems because the point of this message is the SOLUTION.

I see a world where all people everywhere have enough healthy food to eat, fresh water to drink, and clean air to breath. I see a world where all BEings are not only able, but encouraged and supported in following their passions and dreams… because society is structured in a way that raises them up to achieve anything their HEART desires, and not in a way that confines them to what is “allowed,” “expected,” “normal,” or even “realistic.” Who’s “supposed” to make that call anyway on what’s realistic or expected. For too long we’ve given our power away to others to make decisions and judgment calls for us. That time is over. For as long as I can remember I have felt strongly that we should be able to do anything, go anywhere, make any free will choice we desire and BE the fullest manifestation of our self, as long as we don’t harm or damage anyone else, or prevent them from making their own free will choices and BEing the fullest manifestation of their self. This is exactly what the One Peoples Public Trust has made legally and lawfully possible for us by filing papers in the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code), a system that has been the foundation for all the codes and laws of every purported country, district, municipality, and corporate governance structure in the world. The filings have foreclosed on the previous systems of corruption and control and have put us in a space where we are acting in full and unlimited responsibility and liability for our personal actions and interactions with each other. In this space it is possible to BE and DO anything and to make this world in any way we choose, with (or without) others, as long as we don’t violate one another’s free will choices. It may seem like a scary idea, or one that could breed anarchy, but I assure you, there is no-thing to fear. All of this is done with love. Don’t take my word for it though, go and discover it yourself.

Remember, I LOVE YOU…and I’m not saying any of this to play a joke on you, or make you feel uncomfortable. I’m telling you this because I want to give you the choice to become aware of where you stand, what is going on, and most importantly, who you BE. I can’t tell you who you BE though. That is purely up for you to decide. The information I have provided below will inform you all about the OPPT, One Peoples Public Trust, and will make this introduction make a lot more sense. I promise. That is, of course, if you choose to pursue researching the links I have provided. Everyone has Free Will and I won’t even be upset if you choose to delete this without taking a further look. If however, you do choose to continue, and avail yourself to the cause for FREEDOM and PEACE in all aspects of life everywhere, than I absolutely thank you from the deepest depths of my heart and soul, for helping to create a more loving world!

PS. The amount of information below is not intended to overwhelm. It is meant to give you ease of access to some of the most pertinent information that has unfolded about the OPPT so far, and is here for reference, to skim through and pick out information at any method or pace you choose. I’ve starred a few selections in each section below that I believe will be the best at helping you ease into it. So relax and have some fun!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:29 AM 0 comments

Have some fun!
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

First off, I never knew that it was possible to be stuck in Junior High creative writing class forever.
I also never learned in law school that the UCC was the foundation of all laws in EVERY government or quasi-government of every sort, everywhere.
Somehow, I suspect that the place where the writer is, where the foreclosure has occurred and where OPPT is in effect is not a place most of us may easily access (at least without application of a variety of strong drugs)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.