Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by DailyPlanet »

What killed 5D?

Hard Questions, and the Mod's inability to answer them.

In other words: Truth-seeking killed the scam-ridden 5D forum
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

TAX CONCERNS, anyone?

I just noticed this tidbit:

"From what Lisa and Brian shared with us, they did their best to notify the growing flock that financial resources were limited, and no truly sustainable projects were being developed to assist in the generation of new resources. There were donations coming in to help fund the tour, but this was simply not enough to go around. No explicitly stated agreement or notice as to how all these various needs were going to be managed was brokered; as a result many small issues began to present themselves. When we lack complete data to understand something fully, we often speculate on what we do know, giving rise to fears hidden within us. As such, some felt like the OPAL crew was hoarding the donated funds for themselves, but as Lisa and Brian shared with me this was not their intention."

:see: http://sitsshow.blogspot.hk/2014/11/sit ... -from.html

I wonder if an inquisitive Tax Inspector will be looking into how OPPT reported its donations.
Perhaps they will refer all the inquiries to Heather
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So, I guess the summary here is tha you don't need to be really really stupid and gullible to fall for these things, but it certainly helps. And then move on to the next one.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

we heard ... that Hemp was 'legal' in Morocco. This coupled with the general agreement outlined above, created a fertile ground for misunderstanding.
Oh dear.
they did their best to notify the growing flock that financial resources were limited
Hold up, you mean to tell me that if you spend money without making any money, you eventually go broke?
I know there was some confusion and bitterness due to the failure of the QEG to achieve self running over-unity during the build. I doubt Hope or anyone was intentionally trying to mislead the public as to the proven state of the QEG prior to the build
Well bravo.

Of course they'll never put two and two together and recognize that this is exactly why the "system" is in place. These people are idiots that absent first world infrastructure and safety nets would starve to death while blabbing about how enlightened they are. You can't eat or feed your kids with hemp.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Something tells me this is not the end of Heather et al. Just watching that video made me ask more questions than it answered...

I'll post more on my thoughts later, but something smells of Heather's early stuff..
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

(whoops. wrong thread. will fix)
Oh Dear.
Ron, is now Ranting directly to God.

30-11-2014: HEY GOD, I'M TALKING TO YOU!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkMfIIg78I

"It's Time to get Off your Ass, God!"
"When are you going to take action, and bring us justice?"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Brian Kelly leaves a rather worrying comment in the video comments claiming that before the bank repossesed his car (for stopping car payments due to OPPT), he took it to a chop shop, had the serial numbers scratched off and sold for scrap.

I am not an expert on crime but that seems super illegal. Is the reason Brian remains in Morocco that he has warrants back home?
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Jeffrey wrote:Brian Kelly leaves a rather worrying comment in the video comments claiming that before the bank repossesed his car (for stopping car payments due to OPPT), he took it to a chop shop, had the serial numbers scratched off and sold for scrap.

I am not an expert on crime but that seems super illegal. Is the reason Brian remains in Morocco that he has warrants back home?
I think warrants are likely on Brian, but I also think hes staying because hes found out that if you can hype a new age/prosperity scam enough the donations will flow. Its easy money, there are enough new age/NESARA believers on the internet to always fund scammers. The OPPT may be dead but he got quite a bit in donations from it, and now hes moved on to helping Hope Girl with her "Fix The World" scam.

So he gets all the above benefits by staying:
- Gets to avoid jail.
- Low of living.
- Free money to support the low cost of living.

Thus he can spend his days smoking weed and talking about how The Dark Cabal is trying to stop his latest scam.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Even though American Kabuki also moved out of Aouchtam, he seems to be slightly more aligned with the Heather camp as opposed to the others who have recently been baring their souls about their unpleasant experiences. He doesn't quite accuse them of being toad-spotted traitors and radiates love to all, but we get the drift. The human propensity for playing politics even in the smallest of communities never fails to disappoint.
This may be a challenging month with all the drama. It is my intention to walk through this period in the most complete love I can for all.

I have no grievance with Heather, and yes its true she was angry for a short while with me for something I put online but we straightened out that energy long ago. It does not need to be spoken of again.

I am deeply saddened that others have chosen to dig up things in my experience here and speak for me about them without me asking if they could represent me in that way. They do not speak for me, that situation was reconciled months ago in absolute love. There is no need to speak of it again. Those doing this are the same ones I spoke obliquely about in my Moroccan Diary series who were talking behind my backs and taking Skype messages out of context to ingratiate themselves with Heather, with what they thought they knew about me. I chose to see them only in absolute pure love, I am sure they speak from what they consider their truth. It does not however correspond to the facts on the ground as I observed them. I see this as a short term phenomenon, I do not see them as enemies. Nothing goes forward that should stay behind and many energies are being released in this NOW moment so ALL can move forward in Love.

My rent is paid, I need propane and to recharge internet sticks and food. Any help in this moment to keep the blog going, would be greatly appreciated. $250-300 should do it.

There's a PayPal link on the right of the blog.
Oh yes and by the by, he opines, I'm broke: please send me money.

This gentleman and others like him must regard themselves as the equivalent of Buddhist monks seeking and receiving alms on a routine basis. Perhaps they see their contributors as not providing charity as such, but trying to make a spiritual connection, to gain merit and to show respect.

Except that the New Age nonsense promoted by these hucksters is a sort of short-cut to a bargain basement brand of spiritual enlightenment. Why spend years of your life in devotion, deep meditation and disciplined scholarly pursuits within a venerable religion when you can make it all up as you go along? A never-ending supply of Heather-gurus is always at hand to show the way.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

If Brian Kelly is going to make progress in his spiritual journey, he needs to get Honest Work -
rather than living off the table scraps from the latest scam he may be promoting.
notorial dissent

Based on past history, likelihood of it happening, slim to nil.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

DailyPlanet wrote:If Brian Kelly is going to make progress in his spiritual journey, he needs to get Honest Work -
rather than living off the table scraps from the latest scam he may be promoting.
Won't happen, ever...

I said I would post more of my thoughts on this after reading all of the stuff involved as well as going back over my own notes form when I investigated this for ATS, and and and... well..

Heather has a history, prior to the "OPPT" mess of moving from scam to scam to scam. At this point she's divorced, no-one really knows (although I suspect her ex husband does) has custody of her child. There are most likely (well there are) warrants for her arrest in both Washington DC and in Washington State, more in Washington State for all of the Trucking company fraud that went on. She was aligned with Charlie Miller at one point and then moved on and got these other two (and I love this phrase, I can't take credit for it, one of the admins at ATS coined it) "Truckstop Trustees" to work with her, and notice how fast over the past year they went by the sidelines....

You don't hear much about Caleb Skinner and Randall Hollis anymore... Why is that?

It's easy, they were liabilities to Heather-speak as Caleb's BIG contribution (the new money transfer system on Windows, Ipad, etc etc) failed spectacularly, and Randall was a moron from day one.

Now Heather is most likely pissing off the rest of her craptastic partners in the hopes that she can then turn around and say they were not "truly ever on board" they are turning on her because they have gotten used to free money and have to move on to another lucrative scam in order to survive..

Now it's a game to see which faction of the old OPPT will come out on top, Heather? Brian/D/Lisa? Us? the Gold that wants to play with everyone? But that's what Heather wants remember, everyone to show their true inner selves...

Just my observations over time, take it as you will, ignore me if you want to.....

All Rights Un-reserved, Nunc Pro Dorcus, PIZZA PIZZA, Cash On Delivery...
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JennyD wrote:All Rights Un-reserved, Nunc Pro Dorcus, PIZZA PIZZA, Cash On Delivery...
No troll ale?!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
JennyD wrote:All Rights Un-reserved, Nunc Pro Dorcus, PIZZA PIZZA, Cash On Delivery...
No troll ale?!
Would Hobgoblin ale serve as a substitute? One of my favorites;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

And Hope Girl wrote a post about the demise of the OPPT scam...including begging for money at the end, of course:
https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014 ... -the-oppt/

What I find most intriguing is that she collected well over $150k in cash over the past year to fund the QEG scam - and yet couldn't be bothered to spend a dime of it on her car or house. Both of which she lost to repossession/foreclosure. So where did all the money go? She must have been flying first class or was paying for luxury accommodations in every instance where the accommodations were not covered by some other sucker.

Worry not though, Hope Girl and Brian Kelly will not go gently into that sweet night. They have a new scam in the works: "Gifts of Gaia." Basically they will be setting up a online shopping portal to sell new age/hippy products with "transparent pricing structure" (AKA huge mark ups to fund their living expenses).

Sadly for Brian, I don't think this is going to work as well as the OPPT and QEG scams. Those scams worked because it promised people incredible things that they desperately wanted: getting out of all your debt, free energy, etc. Idiots on the internet donate to that because they desperately want to believe, and they go from scam to another. But who is going to stick around to pay for overpriced new age products? I doubt they will make the kind of money they are hoping for.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If you have time to skip through the interview with Nick McKenny it contains a few hilarious nuggets.

The best one for me was the guy explaining how Morocco has more opportunities for young people than his native country of Canada.
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, looks like "D" and her wacky husband Nick are launching their own Free Energy scam. Worked so well for the QEG crowd, they just couldn't resist!

From removing the shackles blog:

Nick McKenny & The Crystal Battery: The Next Step

Since the launch of Hope's interview with Nick on The One Network, he has received many emails with questions about the Crystal Battery. We've filmed this update video to answer these questions and to give more information about creating a crystal battery.

Within the next month, Nick will film a complete instruction video for turning an old car battery into a crystal battery- including how to neutralize the old battery acids and clean out the car battery safely. We will launch this instructional video along with our Crowd Funding Campaign to move forward with the next level and our next step to bring free energy to the world.

If you have any questions, you can email Nick at nickmckenny@hotmail.com or contact him on skype: nickmckenny358

As we prepare to launch the full instructional video and the crowd funding campaign, we are in need of donations to help us buy the items necessary to complete various levels of testing and to gather all the data we need to launch the next step in this evolution to share knowledge and energy with the world. If you are able to donate, there are two donations buttons to the right side of this page- one for a single donation, and one to create a monthly donation. If you cannot donate (and trust me, we understand that money is tight for everyone right now), please share this video out in your social networks and groups, and send it to any websites or forums, with a link back to this original article.

Share. Share. Share. Knowledge & Energy!

Love
D

NICK'S NOTES

A lead acid battery has a series of small lead plates, that are connected inside the battery in just such a way as to give a specific voltage and amperage. For car batteries, they are created to give a high amperage output for a short period of time. A deep cycle battery is designed to give a more even/ regulated output, over a period of time. The main physical difference is the thickness of the lead plates inside of the battery.

Simply put, a deep cycle battery has thicker plates than a car battery.
The four component salts are as follows:

Potassium Chloride ( potash)

Magnesium Sulfate ( Epsom salt)

Aluminum Sulfate (Alum)

Borax ( soap)

I ground them into a fine powder and then combined them equally in water until I had almost a pourable paste.Using a power sander, I created a small vibrating table and poured the mix into the CLEAN battery.

NOTE: It is very important to make sure that ALL of the acid is out of the battery. It has to be COMPLETELY clean. Baking soda and water is the best way to neutralize the acid. Do it a bit at a time. Go slow. It is better this way. The better a job you do at every step creates a better end product.
Here is what I have found and had corroborated by others that have helped me with this. When different metals touch each other corrosion happens and a voltage is created, This is referred to as a galvanic reaction. It is similar to the corrosion process but has some distinct differences. The salts all have component metals, for the most part.

The salts, when combined, are creating a voltage, plus the oxidization of the surface of the lead plates is creating an output power. The lead plates are acting like capacitors, in a sense. This, I believe is why the car batteries are degrading over time. The reduced surface area for oxidation combined with the loss of pure lead volume creates the degradation. The loss of volume being the main factor.

The Bedini Motor is the recommended work around. This device is very simple to create. It is proven to recondition batteries. It works with all battery types. Lithium Ion, Lead Acid and Nickel Cadmium. The device uses high voltage/ high frequency to revert the process inside the battery.
For long term usage in a home application, deep cycle batteries are the way to go. Car batteries will work, though. Now I am trying to refine and streamline the entire process, in order to maximize the potential. One of my up and coming projects is to create my own battery. 3D print a case and combine alternating copper/ magnesium plates.

Nick

ps: A little side note: we've tested this battery in temperatures as cold as -22C, and it works just fine!!!

Hope's interview with Nick on The One Network:

http://the-one-network.org/the-peoples- ... l-battery/

Original Laser hacker videos:

http://laserhacker.com/?p=326

Bedini Schoolgirl Motor:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... structions
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

For context, the Crystal Battery scam is lifted verbatim from John Bedini himself.

Without getting into too much detail, no they do not work as advertised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM6aVz2fDAs
notorial dissent

Not to mention stupid-they don't work, and highly dangerous-you can't get the lead sulfates and other compounds out of or off of the batter, so handling it or being nearing can lead to health issues.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

MORE HOPIUM - from Lisa and the Gang

This time from Kiwi, Kiri Campbell:

One Round Table w' Kiri Campbell - 09 February 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWv5TpTz2Oo

As expected, she is very short on useful details.
Perhaps she will share those, once she has banked the money from your Franchise Fee

She needs some money. She tells us she's a "mother of eight"