Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by Jeffrey »

Well, if anything positive comes out of this, hopefully it is that her 8 kids may end up being better off with a foster family.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Just when you thought the hydra was finished, another head pops up. This latest scam Kiri is promoting has elements of the OPPT in it, but it is attached to a quasi Barter Card type credit system with a slick website to make it look superficially valid. Then there is talk of the cashing in of your value, CVACs and Being and Doing, but with a twist. Kiri emphasised it was all about your Being and Doing as a consumer that lends value to goods and services. Here is what the local news and an academic from Massey University had to say about it:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=11398303

The rest of the gang on the call (Lisa, Brian and Dani) were finding it hard to get a word in edgeways with Kiri steaming along like a used car salesman trying to offload a dud vehicle, and recalling her past unqualified victories (in her mind) over the banking and court systems.
And even though these folk previously appeared to repudiate the OPPT and Heather with a crestfallen mea culpa last year, they looked as if they were starting to slip into their bad old ways again.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Harvest operation?

Later, I had time to listen to more of the call, and I discovered that she is asking people to pay $5,000 for a "Franchise". She said after three years or so, that will not be necessary, since Start-up costs will have been recouped.

One of the people sending in questions noticed that the domain name had been registered just two weeks earlier, but for ONLY ONE YEAR.

What are the odds that she will have collected all the franchise fees she can in the early months of this scheme, and will be long gone before the renewal for year two comes up.
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

And now the NZ Police have issued a warning about CreditXchange being dodgy.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic ... d=11402154

CreditXchange say it is all a conspiracy against them and any nay-sayers posting on their facebook page are all sock puppets, fakes, in bed together, or instruments of the authorities.

Kiri has her own subject heading under the SovCit part of the Quatloos forum, but maybe she better fits here than there.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A Credit Exchange spokeswoman told the Herald on Sunday that those involved in the scheme were "experts in our fields that have combined our skills to make the change we all want to see".

"We have an international team spread out all over the world, ready to rock and roll."
"Follow the Money"
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Goodness me.
Some people never learn.
In THIS Video, Brian Kelly is still talking about people getting "their $6 Billion".

(go to about 32 minutes in):

Round Table follow up w’ Kiri Campbell – 14 February 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LqBY04cQ1I

I wonder who he is living off now?
Perhaps he has been promised a share of future non-existent profits from this scheme
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Was wondering if there were any updates on this and did some searching only to find the Credit Xchange website is currently dead.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

When last heard from, the wheels had pretty well come off the Moroccan gravy train wagon and the denizens were beginning to looks for new horizons to grift. Hope Girl at last report was, if you can believe anything she said, on her way to FL to help set up another version of her pet scam, which also seems to have turned in to true vaporware. The rest of the “crew” that had settled in Morocco seemed to have been thinning at that point due to lack of money, so it is reasonable to suspect that they too have wandered off after the latest bright and shiny that has caught their limited attention spans. As far as we’ve heard Heather is still hanging out since she really can’t come home. After the brave front they were putting up in their latest video, it isn’t too surprising that they have since vanished in to oblivion.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Hope seems determined grift as much as possible from the OPPT audience. Now you can buy 10 courses on how to build your own QEG...for $40 EACH. And apparently they've figure out how to get people to stop asking why no free energy is produced. You see, they can't release the final stage until there are thousands of QEGs...then The Dark Cabal (AKA us here at Quatloos) can't stop them!

The marks, I'm sure, are continuing to support Hope's Morocco vacation.
thunter

Post by thunter »

It looks to me that she is not talking much about the QEG as a free energy device on this page of her blog. Seems to be saying it's just a generator that might someday be self sustaining. Of course, this book is "only" $47. Of course, you'll have to buy the parts from her...

https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2015 ... w-on-sale/
morrand

Post by morrand »

thunter wrote:It looks to me that she is not talking much about the QEG as a free energy device on this page of her blog. Seems to be saying it's just a generator that might someday be self sustaining. Of course, this book is "only" $47. Of course, you'll have to buy the parts from her...

https://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2015 ... w-on-sale/
No? But the book is quoted as claiming that:
HopeGirl wrote:"When constructed properly, these modes are capable of accumulating their own operating energy in addition to generating a surplus which can be used in electrical networks using voltage converters as required. Just imagine. You have a motor turning a larger output generator, and the generator is producing enough energy to keep the motor running, as well as enough left over to power other loads (called ‘Q-Mo-Gen’)."
That sounds a lot like a claim that it's a free energy machine. But, you know, it's only "potentially fuel-less," according to the title of the book. That must just mean it doesn't depend on potential fuels, like cellulosic ethanol, or harnessing the traction of earthworms.

And "Q-Mo-Gen" sounds more like the stage name of a singer.
HopeGirl wrote:"…by building the generator in this ebook you will be well positioned to participate in ongoing experiments in power regeneration research being undertaken worldwide. You will invariable test many configurations to get a better understanding of the methods other developers are using to recycle excess energy from the environment.

“The circuitry that develops high power in this device is base don an existing but under-utilized power oscillator configuration, however, the ‘quantum’ part of the design has to do with how the basic generator output is enhanced by the core mechanical resonance, and insertion of radiant energy to produce additional power."
This is sheer nonsense, and badly written nonsense at that. They're saying it's "quantum" because it makes a hellacious racket when it's started up, and as for the "insertion of radiant energy to produce additional power," they haven't even proven that it will produce any power at all, much less that any additional will be produced by the addition of radiant energy. You know that, I'm sure, but I can't let it go unremarked.

$40 would be better spent towards a solar panel, if you want free energy.
---
Morrand
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

morrand wrote: This is sheer nonsense, and badly written nonsense at that. They're saying it's "quantum" because it makes a hellacious racket when it's started up, and as for the "insertion of radiant energy to produce additional power," they haven't even proven that it will produce any power at all, much less that any additional will be produced by the addition of radiant energy. You know that, I'm sure, but I can't let it go unremarked.
Exactly. They use "quantum" because to dippy new ager freeman types, that means "spooky scientific stuff that you don't understand", sort of like how the freemen have tried to rebrand the term "common law" into having an alternate meaning for those who live in the kook/conspiratard/freeman realm.
notorial dissent

If it makes noise when they start it up, my suspicion is that the mechanical genius(es) who assembled it really screwed it up and one of the bearings or whatever they call the support brackets is not done correctly, or else they really screwed the windings somehow, which I wouldn't put past them. Neither the motor or the generator(which is what it really is) should make much noise at all either on start up or when running if they actually are good equipment. I'm still impressed or maybe it's amazed, that the whole thing hasn't blown up in their faces or blown out the power grid no brighter than they are.

I really doubt if most of them even know what quantum means, I'm impressed that they can actually spell it, but it is a big fancy sci-fi word so they latch on to it.

The funny thing is that you could actually build a scale model of the contraption they built out of stock part or kits from hobby stores and get exactly the same non-results. It would do everything theirs does and doesn't do at a minimal fraction of the price. In fact, I built at least one or two versions of what they are doing when I was in grade school, and the sucker went through batteries like mad, guess I didn't achieve quantum equilibrium.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

notorial dissent wrote:I really doubt if most of them even know what quantum means, I'm impressed that they can actually spell it, but it is a big fancy sci-fi word so they latch on to it.
If they genuinely want to improve the world's understanding of the bizarre world of quantum mechanics and how the Universe hangs together, perhaps they should volunteer to contribute to the energy consumption of CERN's physics program, which includes the Large Hadron Collider. CERN uses some 1.3 terawatt hours of electricity annually and this may well increase. Wouldn't it be great to be able to supply all that for nothing? Get cracking, Hope - the world is waiting!

My secret fear is that that with all these QEG devices proliferating around the world in the hands of amateurs, all of them tampering with forces well beyond their comprehension, an accident might occur and spawn a micro black hole. That would finish us all off; but at least it would be quick.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

the ‘quantum’ part of the design has to do with how the basic generator output is enhanced by the core mechanical resonance, and insertion of radiant energy to produce additional power
That's cool and all but they've never observed or measured anything this sentence describes. They've never observed "insertion of radiant energy" or "additional power" or enhancement of the generator output.

And even if they had observed that, these would not be "quantum" effects.
notorial dissent

Not to mention they wouldn't know it if they saw it, let alone how to measure it. I doubt if any of them can read or even understand the gadgets they are using as it is. This isn't even Elementary School Science night level stuff, I know, I remember neater and more technical stuff from the ones we had.
morrand

Post by morrand »

notorial dissent wrote:Not to mention they wouldn't know it if they saw it, let alone how to measure it. I doubt if any of them can read or even understand the gadgets they are using as it is.
No, I disagree with that. Their chief engineer seems to know what he's looking at...sort of. But he's being fooled by a trick of the electric current. And he should know better, at least if he's as knowledgeable as Hope et al have presented him to be. And he does: he's let on, in some of their videos and postings, that he knows what's going on, and is working (in vain) to correct it.

It's not sheer stupidity on their part. They are, instead, either blinded by dreams of free power, or willfully and deliberately running a scam, or some of both. (Their adherents, well, who knows, really?)
Alcibiades wrote:My secret fear is that that with all these QEG devices proliferating around the world in the hands of amateurs, all of them tampering with forces well beyond their comprehension, an accident might occur and spawn a micro black hole. That would finish us all off; but at least it would be quick.
I vote for spinning up some sort of a wormhole into another universe, ideally one full of small, carnivorous lizards. Should make for a very entertaining blog update.
---
Morrand
notorial dissent

That does raise some interesting questions. I can't say that I've seen the evidence of his ability that you claim, so I will take your word for it, but I would think that if he really does know what he's doing then he's either a total fool, or is in on the scam to some degree. I just don't see an alternative.

I can't say one way or another about Hope and her crew, but her adherents I would go with gullibility, and yes maybe being overly idealistic. In any event, their actions to date still don't speak very highly of any of them in my book.
morrand

Post by morrand »

notorial dissent wrote:That does raise some interesting questions. I can't say that I've seen the evidence of his ability that you claim, so I will take your word for it, but I would think that if he really does know what he's doing then he's either a total fool, or is in on the scam to some degree. I just don't see an alternative.
Well, early on, Mr. Robatille is on video using an oscilloscope to see the output of the machine. That is a perfectly reasonable and sensible thing to do, and in fact it goes far to show what's wrong with the output, and why it doesn't prove anything like perpetual motion, as I'd discussed previously. If he were really performing a competent examination of the results, he'd immediately spot that the voltage and current were out of phase, grasp the implications of that (low power factor, i.e., low real power output), and walk away. It's not like power factor is an obscure electrical principle: they teach that to apprentice electricians, for heaven's sake, and this guy is (or is being sold as) a former motor engineer. And in fact, later on there was some discussion (whether on video or not, I don't remember) about trying to force the current into phase with the voltage in order to increase the real power output, so the machine would go over unity. That's the right notion, although it can't really be done under the circumstances, or at any rate it can't be done to accomplish what they think.

So, my impression is not one of sheer incompetence. They're getting the right answers, but are either misrepresenting them to their acolytes, or misleading themselves into thinking the answers mean something other than what they do. Which is pretty much what you just said.
---
Morrand
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I lean towards 50% incompetence 50% dishonesty.

The stuff with the antenna points to incompetence, adding random extra coils, the spark gap, the capacitors. I have yet to see them post any theoretical basis or math behind the selected capacitor values, or even any technical reason for having capacitors on the secondary coil at all.

You mention the oscilloscope, THAT happened a year ago. That points to dishonesty for me. A year of playing with the chuck of iron and copper should have been enough to realize the machine doesn't work.