Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by notorial dissent »

morrand wrote:So, my impression is not one of sheer incompetence. They're getting the right answers, but are either misrepresenting them to their acolytes, or misleading themselves into thinking the answers mean something other than what they do. Which is pretty much what you just said.
So, again, they may be getting the right/accurate answers, but either don't know how to read/interpret them, or they are being dishonest about them, as that is certainly not what they are telling their audience. Either position is not exactly honest when it comes right down to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

When someone was pressed about Hope Girl's Stepfather (that's what he is, although its easy to not catch it unless you follow the whole thing closely) being an engineer, it turns out he's not really an engineer per se. He didn't go to college or have an engineering degree. He did work for quite some time at a factory that made vacuum cleaners and he did have some involvement in making the one that Honda Motors added as an option in their mini vans a few years ago. Best I can put together, and I could be wrong, but he sounds to me like he was the maintenance guy at a small factory that makes things that other people put their brand on... I know dozens of companies like this just in the auto industry, might have 10-50 employees and often have a guy who isn't an actual anything but seems to be handy fixing stuff, gets along well with the real engineer etc.... I don't think he's even a journeyman electrician because honestly, he has missed any number of things that a marginally competent electrician or apprentice would know better than.

If you press them on his qualifications you get some waffling and hemming n hawing and some vague "school of life" kind of answers.... but if he's an engineer, I'm the Czar of All the Russias.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:...if he's an engineer, I'm the Czar of All the Russias.
Hmmm, makes my theory about the Amber Room being in Gettysburg even more plausible...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I told you to be quiet about that!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Shane Bennett is still at it folks! After losing his house due to OPPT gibberish, hes now...analyzing his birth certificate and talking about how the Irish are the closest decadents to aliens. No really (I guess it helps that he has Irish ancestry).

And then he starts citing Moorish Science sovrun woo. It just keeps getting better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gfwW66JFTc
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 11, 2015
RTS: Vital info about OPPT filings and what is happening now

my friend, this is really important information for people to understand, because if, as I suspect, the UCC filings ARE slavery 2.0, what is happening NOW is a vital piece for people to comprehend.

"Transpicuous News, June 10th: Notice has been given"

First up, I want to give out a HUGE thank you to Biggi at CCN for working all night so that the video of last nights Transpicuous News Special Report would be available to the public this morning.

Last night on Transpicuous News, I put out a double special report. The first part of the show dealt with Jade Helm, and taking a close look at the various scenarios that people are attributing to what's actually going on.

The Second special report dealt with looking back into the OPPT UCC filings... Lisa Harrison joined me for this and we dug deep to bring forward the information that we have gathered over the past several months, compared it with the many conversations we've had with various players, and connected the dots that have jumped out.

This is Notice.

Posted by Freewill at 7:51 PM

And what was on Transpicuous News?

The Second special report dealt with looking back into the OPPT UCC filings. As I said yesterday in my announcement about the show last night:

about three weeks ago something happened that slammed the OPPT Filings right smack into our faces again, and I knew in that moment that I AM going to have to bring everything forward and lay it out, in complete transparency.
Lisa Harrison joined me for this and we dug deep to bring forward the information that we have gathered over the past several months, compared it with the many conversations we've had with various players, and connected the dots that have jumped out. We openly invited everyone watching to join us in Lisa Harrison's chat room so that people could ask questions and we did our best to answer them as best we were able.

I just want to say that all of you guys in the chat room last night proved your mettle, when you ALL immediately knew exactly where the report was going , and what dots we were going to connect. You fuckin Rock!!!

Here is the archive video of last nights Special Report.

I want to add one more thing: This is not a closed issue. This is not a final comment nor does it answer many of the questions that we, and I'm sure you, have. This is just the beginning of the investigation. Even last night after the show, more information came to light on various aspects of what we discussed on TN. Even this morning, even more dots were connected, with OTHER groups, and how they may all be tied into this.....

This is notice my friends. And I ask that you take this very seriously.

To be continued.....

love d

Posted by D ... Breaking The Silence at 12:58
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Thursday, June 11, 2015
RTS: Vital info about OPPT filings and what is happening now

my friend, ... And I ask that you take this very seriously.

To be continued.....

love d

Posted by D ... Breaking The Silence at 12:58
WTF?????
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Seriously though, what the hell does that mean.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

By the way does anyone here speak Austrian or German?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CR4OF-hxw
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Okay the transpicuous thing appears to be from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50-MfhfuIoA

Blow by blow:
The white house was evacuated, this means something.
A bank in washington received a bomb threat, this means something.
McKiney texas pool party is part of this conspiracy.
Jade Helm
Aliens are coming
Zombie movies are part of the conspiracy
30 hours of conference calls discussing UCC filings
They found a secret tape of Charlie Miller
Miller claims to work for the FBI (not true)
They have FBI contacts (safe to assume fake)
They told them the whole OPPT thing was a con (true)
Her version:
Charlie Miller started the OPPT
He was involved in shady shit before OPPT
He was set up by the FBI to infiltrate sovereign citizens
Then jailed
Met member of chinese royalty in jail (uh huh)
Jailed with UCC guru in jail
Heather is a Jesuit
Heather's husband is Moroccan nobility (uh huh)
Caleb Skinner is friends with Miles Julison
Charlie accuses Heather of stealing the UCC filings and his silver (what)
Claim Charlie Miller works for the FBI
The global economic system has to be mirrored every 10 years
Charlie Miller was set up by the FBI on behalf of the Bush family to foreclose the system
Germany was planning on leaving the EU until OPPT stopped it
Miller filed a secret UCC document nobody knows about
Heather was sent in by the Vatican to sabotage the UCC filings
Heather talked in circles
Heather was channeling Miller
Heather disappeared for two weeks
With Heather gone they started to notice things were awry
When she returned she was different, a fake Heather
Heather and the family left to Italy forever leaving her followers alone in Morocco?
They started to question if the UCC filings were legit after being marooned in Morocco
Caleb reappeared with Sacha Stone
Auchtam was a hell
Heather lied to them claiming that Project 13 was heavily being used by the banks
They think Deustchebank was using Project 13
Caleb Skinner's involvement in this new project endangers humanity
Sacha and Caleb are involved in ITNJ the new fake court project
ITNJ is being usurped by Heather to enforce the UCC filings to enslave humanity

That's 2 hours of video summarized.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:Seriously though, what the hell does that mean.
It means that Lisa Harrison is trying to milk a few more dollars out of the OPPT nonsense.

BTW, the lastest Moving into the Shack, er, Removing the Shackles post uses Sorcha Faal as the intel source.

Thursday, 11 June 2015
"The Sisters", Putin, and the "Rock Reader"
The reason I'm going to tell you this story is that you have a right to know about it, even if you don't understand it, at the best...or at the worst, don't believe a single word of it...as neither position matters, the truth is what is important now.
As the Sisters, who can be most exactly described as "mystic-religious" historians dealing with matters involving time spans in the hundreds and thousands of years, allowed elements of their Putin file to become public, they stipulated that this "new" effort must be fully supported by those wishing to know this knowledge.
Among the scientists at the directorate working on this device it was known simply as the "Rock Reader"...and what it was able to do was record both sound and images from ancient structures, remains, buildings, etc., even though they were thousands of years old.

The science behind this "Rock Reader" is beyond the comprehension of any lay person, but its basics are simple to understand to anyone who has ever used a computer, CD or DVD player, or any other such device, where the information is stored on what is essentially sand.
This is because after Putin massively funded the "Rock Reader" prototype in 1998, he sent out teams of FSB experts all around the world with it to our planets oldest built structures to see if they could record anything of value.

And they did! So important was the ancient/historical information Putin received from his FSB teams using the "Rock Reader" he was able to use it to catapult himself into the Russian presidency on 31 December 1999...a position of global power he retains to today.
What isn't known at this time is exactly how many ancient video and audio recordings Putin's FSB teams were able to make...but we are able to see their massive effects upon Russia's military-industrial complex which nearly by the week now are making stunning advances...all to the terror of the Americans and their European allies.
More exact and defining reports are currently being completed by the Sisters...but unless you support them NOW you will never see or know about it...nor will anyone else.

Posted by D ... Breaking The Silence at 13:56
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:By the way does anyone here speak Austrian or German?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CR4OF-hxw
Ja, studierte ich es für 5 Jahre, aber sie seit 40 vergessen! In other words, yes and no, I've forgotten a lot and my "ear" isn't what it used to be. This guy seems to be repeating the OPPT line with his own story added in. I couldn't take more than little pieces, but in one part he kept saying "when I first heard this it was unbelievable." A lot of the terms were completely unfamiliar, and no doubt either German new-age or sov cit speak.

BTW, there are many German dialects, but everyone learns and can understand Hochdeutsch, what my grandfather used to call "Luther-Deutsch" because it's basically defined in Luther's translation of the bible. That's what this guy is speaking, with a bit of an English accent if my ear is good. In Austria and Bavaria they traditionally speak forms of Bayerishdeutsch, where for example the letter "l" is used instead of "chen" to form diminutives. Crazy, eh?
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Saint's work summarizing that video Jeff...and yes, it looks like the former magic sex bus tour participants just can't let this thing die. They enjoyed the "fame" they got from the conspiracy community and promises of free money. And they obviously also enjoyed how all that turned into huge donations.

I find it hilarious that they are doing whatever possible to make the UCC gibberish seem legitimate now. Its over, OPPT gurus - your time in the "EVERYONE GETS FREE MONEY" prosperity spotlight is long over.
notorial dissent

She just wants her cut of the scam, which I am betting Hope Girl cut her out of, since I think the only thing she was big in to sharing was her new age woo, for $$$$. This one never struck me as particularly bright to begin with, so it is no wonder she is trying to recreate the non-event with recycled hooey.

I will go with DK here, the only thing harder to parse than ANY German New Age woo is their version of sovcit speak, which is really right out there.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

I just...don't even know what is up with the OPPT anymore. Lest we all thought it was dead, it appears not. The ex-OPPT gurus who are no longer fans of Heather have some exciting news. Heather has announced that she is now the captain of an alien spaceship and Mary Magdalene. If you can stand to go through the 2 hour long update it is below...I used to happily listen to these, but the OPPT is now so far gone that I can't even summon the strength to summarize it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLBLv2KrSSc
notorial dissent

Makes one wonder if she's finally finished her complete break with reality, or is just trying to move on to her next scam. I'm leaning towards the former myself. I think she started long before she moved to Morocco and finally finished it up there.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This is the video they are reacting to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56_9oXdBLk
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Hopegirl cuts lose on the Magic Sex Bus Crowd
Chapter 14: The Demise of the OPPT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuERznwqBqU
Published on Dec 18, 2015

This chapter of the audio book on youtube has been blocked on youtube in several countries. However you can also view it for free here:
https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http ... UxOTAzOTI0
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

HopeGirl advertised a text version ("e-book") of "The QEG Chronicles" for free, if you would only send her your e-mail address. So, I dummied up a new address (as "livefreespirit") on my account, sent it in the week before Xmas, and waited. So far, only requests for "funding," no text I can post here. For now, you'll have to listen to her drone on and on about OPPT being a cult.

BTW, the first two chapters, in text, have been posted at her blog, and there used to be a thing on New Age cults, but it seems to be missing this morning.
"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The video could be half as long if she didn't add a song at the end of every sentence.

And yo Hopegirl, the video got blocked because you added copyrighted songs for no reason.