Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Another Prosperity Fund Scam "The One Peoples Public Tru

Post by Deep Knight »

Prof wrote:To paraphrase a comment made by someone about Newt Gingrich, this stuff is what stupid people think makes them sound smart.

(Paul Krugman is one source for this comment about Newt.)
Nope, it's magic language! Use the right Latin words, and the law changes to mean what you want! It's like those spells in Harry Potter.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From a post about OPPT (sometimes called TOPPT when you add the "The" initial) on MacHaffie's site:

2. A secular language of metaphysics (as opposed to its ancient religious forms) is just starting to evolve. It’s still in its early stages, we’re maybe a generation into the effort. This is our starting point and, as always, we legitimately begin where we find ourselves. Many of the concepts introduced by TOPPT are inherently new, so it’s a challenge frame them within existing legal language. Plus Heather’s writing style is, well, lyrical. If you can push past these startling aspects of the documents, it’s easy to see the elegance of the structure that TOPPT created.

So, it's not that her stuff is unreadable, it's part of an elegant structure.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

So...are any of the Public Trust faithful asking yet where their prosperity packages are? Personally I need a new computer, and that $5 billion in gold bullion that every person on the planet is supposed to get would be real nice.

An "elegant structure of language," indeed!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:Personally I need a new computer, and that $5 billion in gold bullion that every person on the planet is supposed to get would be real nice.
Alienware! ALIENWARE!

Oh, yeah, it's Dell now, isn't it? Bummer.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

My spouse bought his dream gaming system from Alienware last year; I am totally serious when I say it looks like the bastard child of Darth Vader and a toaster.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Cathulhu wrote:My spouse bought his dream gaming system from Alienware last year; I am totally serious when I say it looks like the bastard child of Darth Vader and a toaster.
You used to talk about having a "spousal unit". Did you de-activate that and upgrade to a spouse?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Means the same: we call each other spousal unit when playing Coneheads...but enough about our lovelife.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cathulhu wrote:Means the same: we call each other spousal unit when playing Coneheads...but enough about our lovelife.
It's not enough! We NEED to know why all the other alien forms seen on TV or in movies sooner or later becomes the archetype for a race from some planet that goes around a bright, named star - but NOT Coneheads! What is who hiding and why? Ask your "spousal unit" that!

Luckily, the OPPT doesn't rely on alien help, but that from the Ascended Master St. Germain and the rest of the White Council, and none of them are funny looking.

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Luckily, the OPPT doesn't rely on alien help, but that from the Ascended Master St. Germain and the rest of the White Council, and none of them are funny looking.

You mean apart from Charlie Manson masquerading as Meher Baba? I won't even get into Ganesha.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm just wondering about:
Melchizedek the Younger and Melchizedek the Elder.
Which LA street gang Ramakrishna Paramahamsa is in.
Why Sanat Kumara's picture (and that of his identical twin brother, Serapis) was painted by Tracy Beaker.
Why Maitreya looks like a woman disguised as Rasputin.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

I've always wanted a can opener with Ganesha (opener of ways) on the handle.
Crakeur

Post by Crakeur »

I'm shocked that you guys haven't figured this out sooner. The trustees are also, as mentioned, the owners of their own trucking companies.

They plan on hiring themselves to truck all that gold.

Brilliant, really.

ps - big fan of the site.

Crakeur
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

I tried, I really did try to get the tinfoil's at ATS to see how much of a scam this is, all I can say is, it's like :brickwall:

and of course.. :beatinghorse:

Keep up the great work you do here, this stuff really needs to get out..
Bentoverbackwards

Post by Bentoverbackwards »

Since Dec 25 I've been watching & suspicious of oppt, however, when I search for something negative or for something to debunk it, I have a difficult time finding any sites that have any reasonable explanation why we should not believe this.
By and during one peoples public trust, followed by the word, scam, fraud, hoax, etc. Finally today I searches for oppt hoax & this sure came up.
So, aside from the unbelievable nature (based on the idea that, if it's too good to be true it usually is) of oppt, what has anyone found to debunk their claims,

and, if this of a scam, who is it scamming? No money has been asked for.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Bentoverbackwards wrote:Since Dec 25 I've been watching & suspicious of oppt, however, when I search for something negative or for something to debunk it, I have a difficult time finding any sites that have any reasonable explanation why we should not believe this.
By and during one peoples public trust, followed by the word, scam, fraud, hoax, etc. Finally today I searches for oppt hoax & this sure came up.
So, aside from the unbelievable nature (based on the idea that, if it's too good to be true it usually is) of oppt, what has anyone found to debunk their claims,

and, if this of a scam, who is it scamming? No money has been asked for.
That's easy. Just reread the earlier posts in this thread, and read about the other "prosperity programs" like NESARA, Omega and so on, which convince so many gullible people that immense wealth is just around the corner, but then offer an endless parade of excuses as to why we never get around that corner.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Bentoverbackwards

I'm familiar with the others and I am saying that this is not like them, in that they are not asking for 1 lousy dime. I also personally do not care about any of the money as long as the corporate crap is out of the way we will all do just fine, but who is being scammed if there is nothing happening here that is asking for money?
If something sounds too good to be true it usually is alive right? but there are instances where this is not true and even though it sounds too good to be true it turns out that it is. so I'm asking again has there been anything that would lead anyone looking for evidence to see if this is bogus?
Bentoverbackwards

Sorry about the misspellings... Using a phone & not very well. No harm, no foul. Who & how are people being hurt, and where is the proof this is a hoax or a scam?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The mere fact that the talk on these sites only encourages people to hold onto this fantasy should be proof enough that there is a problem. From there it is only a short hop to people actually going out and buying dinars as a result of the "gurus" promising that the RV is "about to happen". If nothing else, it is cruel to keep these marks on the hook and lead them into believing the lies.

Take a look at these sites and see if you discover links, ads or "info" on where one could pick up some dinars. That alone should tell you enough.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Bentoverbackwards

ATS had a thread that did nothing but call the oppt folks names & them blocked all conversation. Wikipedia cited oppt as opinion, and removed it.
I see a lot of fingers pointing at "fools" but have yet to see anyone anywhere disprove oppt, even of it sounds impossible.
Looking for proof of it being a malicious hoax or scam has turned up nothing either, and I have been searching, believe me. Hoaxes are usually easier to disprove than this. The opponents don't produce anything tangible, but the oppt at least has documents.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Bentoverbackwards wrote:ATS had a thread that did nothing but call the oppt folks names & them blocked all conversation. Wikipedia cited oppt as opinion, and removed it.
I see a lot of fingers pointing at "fools" but have yet to see anyone anywhere disprove oppt, even of it sounds impossible.
Looking for proof of it being a malicious hoax or scam has turned up nothing either, and I have been searching, believe me. Hoaxes are usually easier to disprove than this. The opponents don't produce anything tangible, but the oppt at least has documents.
Any scam worth its salt can supply you with documents; but they can never supply you with any demonstrable proof that the documents are worth the paper on which they are printed. And, to follow up on Observer's point, last summer I saw a guy spending $6,000 US dollars on Iraqi dinars. He is not going over to Iraq; he knows of no one who is going to Iraq; he has no business contacts with anyone in Iraq; and he brushed off verbal and written warnings about the dangers of buying large quantities of Iraqi dinars unless one of the three situations applied to him.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools