Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by notorial dissent »

As long as the OPPT'ers had a product to sell, the free bajillions of dollars, their sucker list was all for it, and would kick in with their spare milk money, but now that they don't, and all they are obviously doing is promoting the promoter's lifestyles, I think the cash cow will quickly dry up and wander off to some new guru promising them the moon and offering to take everything they can get in the mean time. I don't feel any sorrow or sympathy for most of these people as they are doing this willingly and while I think they are too dim and bewildered to be out on their own, it is their own choice, they chose stupid, I do feel a great deal of sympathy for the innocent spouses and children of these fools, as Mr T would say.

I still have my doubts about Morocco being a willing or welcoming sight for these new age unconscious deadbeats, as that is what they are, deadbeats.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

American Kabuki Update. Delicious irony when you consider he's warning people away from doing what he just did.

Updated: Morocco Diary #3 By American Kabuki January 2, 2014 ... Regarding recent travel inquiries: We are getting a lot of inquiries from people wanting to come to Morocco and stay with us at Caleb's villa. We frankly don't have any room. Caleb and Heather have projects they are working on which are not complete, in fact they are very much in infancy. We have no facilities to house visitors (or feed them) at this time. Caleb's villa serves as his working office. It cannot be the center of any sort of large gathering. There are no spare rooms. The situation here in the Tetouan area is quite a bit different than the special event that Heather arranged in May-June, which she designed so she could learn about us and we could learn about her and her life one on one. OPAL Bob, Lisa, Brian and Nanako have decided to come visit next week. They are arranging their own housing situation. We didn't know it was going to be another "OPAL TOUR" until yesterday when we saw it on their web site. Anyone coming here to participate in Bob and Lisa's OPAL Morocco Tour need to make their own arrangements for housing. Caleb, Heather, or I can't do that for you. Late note: originally said that they were coming here for an OPAL Morocco Tour, that announcement has been since been changed to say one is planned in the future. OPAL is not funded nor directed by Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf. All credit for it belongs to those who created it and fund it. Lisa and Bob have amazing media skills, and Brian, well everyone loves Brian. I can't even say Brian's name without grinning. Nanako is a gifted event organizer.
"Follow the Money"
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

It's always dangerous to use words like "obviously" to discuss what followers of OPPT might observe. I am pretty sure if it were raining they would not see that there is "obviously" water falling from the sky. Instead they would believe it is a sign that God wants them to fill up their water powered camper and have an orgy. This would somehow motivate people to send them money. There is no obviously, cuz they have no limits, or something.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

notorial dissent wrote:As long as the OPPT'ers had a product to sell, the free bajillions of dollars, their sucker list was all for it, and would kick in with their spare milk money, but now that they don't, and all they are obviously doing is promoting the promoter's lifestyles, I think the cash cow will quickly dry up and wander off to some new guru promising them the moon and offering to take everything they can get in the mean time. I don't feel any sorrow or sympathy for most of these people as they are doing this willingly and while I think they are too dim and bewildered to be out on their own, it is their own choice, they chose stupid, I do feel a great deal of sympathy for the innocent spouses and children of these fools, as Mr T would say.

I still have my doubts about Morocco being a willing or welcoming sight for these new age unconscious deadbeats, as that is what they are, deadbeats.

First: Apologies for having to create a second account, I can't access my account and my emails because not sent from the same one I used to sign up, are not being answered.. My fault for misplacing my password LOL..

Secondly: I have to disagree, Notorial, for one reason and one reason only, they are marketing this "lifestyle" as the gurus setting up house for everyone to come and join them at some point, so for now at least, i think the core die hard group of faithful followers will continue to buy it all hook line and sinker..

I mean General Zeleny is still cranking out his orders from upon high (wherever he is) the latest one I saw was a cease and desist against the media, as long as they can continue to put some of that in all of this, the OPPT faithful won't see the shell game being played under their noses...
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by thunter »

I don't think they are playing the game any more. Heather has clearly moved on to other things, having milked her year in the sun for all the ego trip she was apparently after. Brian, Bob, AK, etc are likely fleeing the U.S. before the tax folks, etc. catch up to them. The I-UV Facebook page is nothing but New Age nonsense, and the I-UV website is pretty much relegated to the digital backwater.

And, I think most of the early adopters are out looking for another conspiracy theory to make them rich.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

thunter wrote:I don't think they are playing the game any more. Heather has clearly moved on to other things, having milked her year in the sun for all the ego trip she was apparently after. Brian, Bob, AK, etc are likely fleeing the U.S. before the tax folks, etc. catch up to them. The I-UV Facebook page is nothing but New Age nonsense, and the I-UV website is pretty much relegated to the digital backwater.

And, I think most of the early adopters are out looking for another conspiracy theory to make them rich.

I thought that at first as well, until I noticed that some of their faithful have upped the postings on any board they can find. They are really pushing the Sovvie nonsense and the RV nonsense hard these days and working on that commune out in Morocco for the faithful to ride out the end of the civilization and rise above..

My big fear at this point, is that we're looking at the beginnings of a Jamestown situation, Heather seems just that crazy..
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I think generally its true that Heather and the OPPT gurus have milked it for all its worth and are now busy shilling for donations for the Morocco commune. However, the followers are as Jenny notes still holding on fast in some cases. I have been reading the "Removing the Shackles" forum, which a fellow Quatloosian was kind enough to share their ID with me (since when you register now you can't ever seem to get approved) and they are still engaging in insane sov'run/patriot myths. The newest thing is someone discovered the routing number for the US treasury and then a few them went and paid all their bills using the US treasury routing number and their social security number as the account (because they are "drawing from their strawmans," the common sov'run myth). They then celebrated because the payment's didnt bounce for a day or two, then freaked when all the payments bounced and they all got hit with late fees AND had their credit cards shut down for fraud.

Its hilarious watching the lunatics in the asylum...
thunter

Post by thunter »

"D" is a SovCit promoter from way back, and now that the OPPT nonsense didn't pan out for her, she seems to be pitching the same old stuff to a a fresh crop of SovCit newbies, who are going to quickly learn the sad facts.

Perhaps you could post to them Tim Turner's prison address, and they can get the SovCit stuff straight from the Republic's President! A real SovCit success story, that one.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

LightinDarkness wrote:The newest thing is someone discovered the routing number for the US treasury and then a few them went and paid all their bills using the US treasury routing number and their social security number as the account (because they are "drawing from their strawmans," the common sov'run myth).
It seems that the US Treasury is on to this variant of the SC acceptance for value - this is from their fraud alerts website:
Another scheme is a variation of a common fraud generally known as "redemption" or "acceptance for value" that incorrectly asserts the United States government has trust accounts linked to each citizen. The theory is not supported in fact or law and has been soundly rejected by the federal courts....Recently, Treasury OIG has become aware of a different variation of this scheme. Individuals are obtaining routing numbers from Treasury bureaus, specifically the Financial Management Service (FMS) and the Bureau of the Public Debt (BPD), or a Federal Reserve bank, and using these numbers to make the false notes appear genuine.....Individuals are now creating false checking accounts with the federal routing numbers, using their social security number as the checking account number, and listing the bank as either the FMS or the BPD. Be advised that Treasury bureaus and the Treasury Direct Program do NOT offer checking accounts for the public, and they will NOT honor any of these checks. Participating in these scams can result in serious criminal and civil penalties.
Some of these idiots could be looking at prosecution with possible jail time if they persist with this insanity. Heather will cover their legal costs, I'm sure.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:I think generally its true that Heather and the OPPT gurus have milked it for all its worth and are now busy shilling for donations for the Morocco commune. However, the followers are as Jenny notes still holding on fast in some cases. I have been reading the "Removing the Shackles" forum, which a fellow Quatloosian was kind enough to share their ID with me (since when you register now you can't ever seem to get approved) and they are still engaging in insane sov'run/patriot myths. The newest thing is someone discovered the routing number for the US treasury and then a few them went and paid all their bills using the US treasury routing number and their social security number as the account (because they are "drawing from their strawmans," the common sov'run myth). They then celebrated because the payment's didnt bounce for a day or two, then freaked when all the payments bounced and they all got hit with late fees AND had their credit cards shut down for fraud.

Yeah that was a good thing you got that ;) ;) ;) I have no idea who could have shared it with you....... ^_^
notorial dissent

And just think how much more they'll freak, when the men in the ill fitting gray suits start showing up with arrest warrants an thinks like that!!!!

Those kind of stupid get reported and looked in to, and they have no sense of humor about it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

JennyD wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:I think generally its true that Heather and the OPPT gurus have milked it for all its worth and are now busy shilling for donations for the Morocco commune. However, the followers are as Jenny notes still holding on fast in some cases. I have been reading the "Removing the Shackles" forum, which a fellow Quatloosian was kind enough to share their ID with me (since when you register now you can't ever seem to get approved) and they are still engaging in insane sov'run/patriot myths. The newest thing is someone discovered the routing number for the US treasury and then a few them went and paid all their bills using the US treasury routing number and their social security number as the account (because they are "drawing from their strawmans," the common sov'run myth). They then celebrated because the payment's didnt bounce for a day or two, then freaked when all the payments bounced and they all got hit with late fees AND had their credit cards shut down for fraud.

Yeah that was a good thing you got that ;) ;) ;) I have no idea who could have shared it with you....... ^_^
I was not sure if you wanted to be identified, but I do much appreciate it - you've given me tons of entertainment when I am bored and only have my cell phone to play with.

*bows* :mrgreen:
LightinDarkness

Good news, everyone! At least one of the true believers from the RTS forum, coelom, has been reading this thread! I am indeed honored to have been mentioned as making fun of them! I really don't want to do "reply across forums" type of stuff because its annoying for all involved, but as I can't be sure whether I'll get banned by posting on my lurker account over there (and its not my account to begin with), here is all I'll say:

Although you won't believe me, I do understand where your worldview comes from. The world is a scarey place, full of bad things that happen and people who appear to shoulder the consequences of things that are not their fault. Its hard for humans to understand that all this chaos really is just random, that the world is simply just unfair, the result of billions of individuals pursuing their individual goals with no collusion needed. We are programmed to look for patterns in all things, its part of being human, its why when we look at the clouds we will see shapes even though nothing is there. OPPTers, like most believers in prosperity programs and other things like conspiracy theories, search for a pattern to explain the world's chaos and find the mythical Powers That Be, the hands behind the curtain. To believe in what you believe is to find a sense of comfort - the world isn't really just a bunch of chaos, its all a huge conspiracy by incredibly powerful people (you think) and if you just find the right magical remedy ala "common law", "ucc filings" or other non-sense you can fight the power.

But dear, its not real. The UCC filings are gibberish, they are the equivalent of showing up to a court and speaking baby speak to a judge. In fact, screaming "goo goo gah gah!" at a judge is likely to be more helpful than Heather's UCC filings, because maybe the court would have mercy on you as mentally ill in that case. And what gets me is its SO EASY for you guys to find all this out, it would take 5 minutes on googling...but none of you do that? Why? Because you want to believe. You want to believe so badly in these mythical remedies to fight against the fictional powers that be....that all the evidence in the world would not persuade you otherwise. Nothing is so powerful as the desire to believe, and the RTS forum and your fellow fruitcakes show that. Even a year after Heather's insane gibberish, for example, the lunatics are still trying variations of her mythology with the whole US treasury routing number (hint: NO AMOUNT OF YOU USING THAT NUMBER IN ***ANY VARIATION*** IS GOING TO WORK).
notorial dissent

just as a point of reference, what using Heather's OPPT nonsense will do, particularly if you are trying that treasury number, is get you a whole great lot of very unpleasant and unwelcome attention from the Treasury and the FBI, who will have no sense of humor about it and be filing charges. Really stupid people have tried this before, and that is why it is now a federal felony to use those numbers. Look at it this way, you may get to add former federal inmate to your resume thanks to Heather and OPPT.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

(is this the next big scam : Swiss-Indo ?)

Ron Van Dyke Met Mr. Sino - Here we go again (?)

24-01-2014: I FINALLY MET MR. SINO; AND WE CRIED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15BmFANza3Y
Published on Jan 23, 2014

I was notified yesterday that Mr. Sino, yes, the man behind SwissIndo and the Kingdom of God Sky Earth, wanted to meet with me and other peace delegates from around the world. Others had met with him before in a previous meeting; and some of the other peace delegates were there in Cirebon with him for this meeting. For a good while, I simply sat and observed, listening to what I could understand. Several languages were spoken; and even when it was English, the meaning was not always clear. I will need to ponder some of what I witnessed before I can feel confident in sharing it; but one thing I have no problem sharing is that Mr. Sino is real, he really does have a vision for all mankind and he is deeply spiritual and insightful. I was moved to tears as he, himself, cried openly before all of us. That was even before he spoke to me personally, revealing our past-life connection. Oh, yes, it was clear that all of us were connected, family in previous generations. We have come together now from around the world to complete what we did not complete then. We really are the ones we have been waiting for.
(is crying a measure of Truth now?)

"There's a new World Bank that has been funded, and we will all be able to access value."
"But I do not yet have the details..." (sure. of course not.)

"He revealed that I was his father in a previous life."
"One of his abilities is to see past life connections with him."
(What a powerful way to appeal to emotional right brained idiots)
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Oh goody - they're going to talk some more about "accessing value" :lol: I feel a new motorhome orgy coming on... :snicker:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As a Opal Tour wrap-up, some bad poetry from Facebook.

Geri Jones
As shared on The Collective Imagination show this evening!

We love the OPAL crew, they're all full of Love,
They're here to help us and have so much to give.
From Cali to Sedona and on to Big Tex,
They even make it easy to talk about sex!!

They moved on to Florida and North Carolina,
Finished at Lake Norman - what could be finer?
A quick stop in the ice age before moving on,
To the Kingdom of Morocco, it's such flippin FUN!

Bob, Lisa and Brian talk to us on their shows,
Brian's really Sir Rantalot - wearing tights is what he chose!!
Bob keeps manifesting stuff - they're all really unstoppable,
And as for Lisa - she's FLIPPIN UNFLAPPABLE!!

Bob, Lisa and Brian, we love you so,
You're helping us move forward and to continue to grow.
We're the One People, we are all equal
Now you'll all have to wait patiently for the sequel!!

January 21 at 5:55pm
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Deep Knight wrote:As a Opal Tour wrap-up, some bad poetry from Facebook.

Geri Jones
As shared on The Collective Imagination show this evening!

January 21 at 5:55pm
We love the OPAL crew, they're all full of love
that or something else which cannot be mentioned.
Brian's really Sir Rantalot - wearing tights is what he chose!!
Bob keeps manifesting stuff - they're all really unstoppable,
And as for Lisa - she's FLIPPIN UNFLAPPABLE!!
Tights, flappers, and manifesting? I reiterate, there's gotta be some heavy drug use going on....
We're the One People, we are all equal
Now you'll all have to wait patiently for the sequel!!
And everyone thinks i'm nuts that this is headed Jamestown eh?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Could the guys in the forum clarify something; is Heather involved with the treasury routing number thing or are these just OPPT remnants operating independently trying to find new scams?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

We love the OPAL crew, even though they're full of $&!#,
like monkeys they like to play with and fling it.
From California to Texas, we had the luck
to look and go ‘What the #*$&?’!!

They moved on to Florida and North Carolina,
Knowing full well the only good rhyme for it was “vagina.”
With freezing cold, rotting food, Brian on the run,
RVs breaking down every day, it's such flipping FUN!

Bob, Lisa and Brian talk to us on their shows,
Brian's really Sir Wackadoodle – he both sucks and blows!!
Bob keeps manifesting stuff – I think it was stuff we glimpsed,
And as for Lisa - she's a FLIPPIN #$%&@!!

Bob, Lisa and Brian, we love mocking you so,
You're like a bad joke that continues to grow.
But your followers are broke, their checkbooks don’t equal
So don’t hold your breath waiting for a sequel!!
"Follow the Money"