Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by LightinDarkness »

Looks like OPPT true believer Shane Bennett is still making delusional demands of all the parties involved in foreclosing/selling his house. For those that need a refresher, Shane stopped paying his mortgage sometime in early 2013 because Heather's UCC filings promised him all his debts were fake. Since then hes completely fallen down the rabbit hole. His house went into foreclosure, he sent OPPT courtesy notices to everyone involved, showed up at court spouting OPPT gibberish, etc. After losing in a spectacular manner, now hes invoicing the real estate agent charged with trying to sell the house.

But wait! It gets better. Hes also decided now to invoice/harass the city council because part of the foreclosure involved him owing past due property taxes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVHXiL1leHs

Yes Shane - surely even though this OPPT nonsense didn't work before, it will work THIS time...I am sure the Whistler town council will flee the room once they experience the power of your OPPT dogma.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sad, truly sad.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

NO APOLOGIES from A-K,
Just a comment that sounds like: "Didn't you get the memo?"

"Seems to be some confusion out there about Universal Contracts and Soul Contracts still being in effect. All Universal Contracts/Soul Contracts are satisfied, finished. The experiment in separation is finished (although some have yet to get the memo...) No entity can hold you to any Universal Contract or Soul Contract as much as they may try... "
====

It is Too Funny ... to even comment.
(Psst. If you like the UCC filings, how about some cheap dinar - haha)
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

A "Warrior" Ron Van Dyke finally goes after Swiss-Indo

17-02-2014: AN OPEN MESSAGE TO ALL SWISSINDO PEACE DELEGATES
= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h1q11zEqWU =

Comment from Youtube:
"Good work, Ron. Going after the veil of secrecy around Swiss Indo, is a worthy task, and I applaud you for taking it on. There's much Hopium swirling around the New Ager world, and we need people to stand up as truth tellers, attacking half-truths and nonsense. Right brain and Left Brain working together to get to the Full Brained truth. This 'warrior Ron' is impressive."
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Exciting News! Everything is coming together for the New Age BEings gathered in Morocco. Something that has never been attempted before* - a self-sustaining commune - is going to take shape. See this update: http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com.au/
Imagine a place where Organic food is grown freely, Energy is produced directly from the source field without pollution and all the living systems of Eternal Essences Universe work in harmony. Where the living plants and animals can co-exist in unity with humans who have realized their place as True Sovereigns as self governed beings of responsibility and liability. Where Energy Healing, Meditation and consciousness exploration can occur unhindered by the daily bustle and hustle of life.
The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them... Alright, I admit I added that bit.

Free energy has always been one of the cabal-suppressed technologies that was to be released under the new world order. The new community is going to make it a reality. It beats me why various consortiums around the globe have spent billions over the last decades trying to make fusion power technically and commercially viable when it seems that free energy devices can be cobbled together with a bit of practical know-how.

Oh and D, currently exiled on Malta, wants to join in the fun but is short of cash. Try to disregard the need for actual money in this instance; its all a matter of appropriate intention and manifestation, as this erudite piece on the nature of beggary demonstrates:
Money as a representation of value has posed to be a very sensitive subject. Especially for those who have followed the story of OPPT. A typical criticism might sound something like this, "I thought you guys could just manifest everything you needed, why are you asking others for money!?" My response, "is setting an intention and then stepping back to allow it to come to be in ANY form, whether it be money, OR a relationship, OR a house, OR a meal, etc. NOT manifestation?" If one sets the intention of manifesting the money to buy a car, and the money doesn't show up but somehow the car does, whether it be via a gift, or in a Will, does it matter HOW the car came to be? Or, just that it came to be? This is exactly what we're doing here in Morocco. The intention has now been set. Now we simply surrender to how it will manifest, knowing full well that it WILL. Universal Law guarantees it.
I'm also not quite sure what the local authorities will think about this new venture. Stay tuned.

*I seem to have vague recollections of the 60s and 70s
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As clueless as this bunch is, they'd starve to death in no time. Not like there is any real likelihood of this ever coming to pass even so.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"...The intention has now been set. Now we simply surrender to how it will manifest, knowing full well that it WILL. Universal Law guarantees it."

RIGHT.
Because she WANTS money, some fool will step forward and give it to her.

That actually worked in 2013.
Now... there are not so many fools left.

Where will she go, to get her "Universal guarantee" honored.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

DailyPlanet wrote:"...The intention has now been set. Now we simply surrender to how it will manifest, knowing full well that it WILL. Universal Law guarantees it."

RIGHT.
Because she WANTS money, some fool will step forward and give it to her.

That actually worked in 2013.
Now... there are not so many fools left.

Where will she go, to get her "Universal guarantee" honored.
You translated that well from OPPT cult-ese into human English. I read Brian's quote and kept thinking "but that doesn't even address the issue" - not that that would be a surprise, but it didn't occur to me that what they were saying in effect was, hey, we are manifesting money just by getting donations! If anyone buys that there should be an i.q. test administered before they let these people drive (or use the internet :snicker: ). By that logic, even if they go rob a bank, hey, that is just another form of manifestation! See how it works!
thunter

Post by thunter »

Some kind of celebration over on Brian Kelly's blog over a supposed BIS filing using Heather's magical Eternal Essence documents. When you look at the detail, though, over on the Washington Gov. website they reference, it show these as E financing documents filed by Charlie Miller. Looks like old Charley was trying to raise some money with Heather's docs.

http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

My favorite comment from Brian's blog, from an apparently unusually honest follower of their gibberish:

"I am not sure I comprehend what all this means." :haha:

I also liked the testimonial posted to Brian's remote- reiki healing (and just what the hell is that anyway) sessions, where he says that it (much like Brian's blog) "will raise your daily giggle allowance." :| :lol: :shock:
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:
DailyPlanet wrote:"...The intention has now been set. Now we simply surrender to how it will manifest, knowing full well that it WILL. Universal Law guarantees it."
RIGHT.
Because she WANTS money, some fool will step forward and give it to her...
You translated that well from OPPT cult-ese into human English. I read Brian's quote and kept thinking "but that doesn't even address the issue" - not that that would be a surprise, but it didn't occur to me that what they were saying in effect was, hey, we are manifesting money just by getting donations! If anyone buys that there should be an i.q. test administered before they let these people drive (or use the internet :snicker: ). By that logic, even if they go rob a bank, hey, that is just another form of manifestation! See how it works!
That comment: "we are manifesting money" - Drives me a little bit nuts,
because it completely devalues the sacrifice and generosity of the person who made the donation - as if they were FORCED to do so by some universal energy.

I much prefer those (like KMO on C-Realm) who thank the individuals who make donations. and seem genuinely grateful for their generosity

This ungrateful Brian is much like any number of parasites who contribute nothing, and live off the benefits provided by the state.

My Advice: Give him Nothing.
And some point, he may have an epiphany, and grow up.
I think he is capable of being a productive member of society - not a pure parasite - but he needs to grow up.

It is time to deliver to "dear Brian" some tough Love.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Brian has some version of the sunk cost fallacy going on. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, so far, as a result of OPPT, his engagement to his fiance fell apart, his stuff was repossessed after he stopped his bills and tried Heather's "courtesy notices".

He's in too deep at this point to admit he threw his life away and moved from the relatively comfortable state of California, to Morocco, a country with GDP per capita of $5,500. I mean just the plane tickets for them to get there is a couple of months worth of the average Moroccans income and they're not there doing charity or helping anyone, they're doing drugs and scamming people.

It's just morally repugnant at this point.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

There has been a update to Brian's blog from Heather:
This is why the banks would not accept the documents everyone brought into the banks in an attempt to claim their value; the underwriting was perfect but there can't be more than one claim of ownership. What Heather is working on makes this all irrelevant. This will be explained in greater detail when it all goes public, most likely in the next 24-48 hours.
No, Heather dear, the banks would not accept the documents because they were 100% gibberish and had no basis in reality. Looks like Heather is going back to the "I'm gonna write gibberish documents you can show to the banks for free money!" routine again. I don't think its going to get her as much attention as it has previously...the IUV Exchange/OPPT is just about dead. Even the most gullible and stupid people will only show up to the banks so many times with gibberish documents, only to be laughed at, before they move on to other prosperity scams.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

By D, posted by MacHaffie from Removingtheshacklesanydaynow.

Saturday, February 22, 2014
The World Stands and Says: "NO MORE!"
List of political protests world wide. .... a work inprogress!

The World Stands and Says: "NO MORE!"
Many people are feeling a pause, like the quiet before the storm. The huge intake of breath that is held in anticipation, with a quickening of the pulse that is the prelude to the adrenaline rush. It feels as if the world is sitting on the blade of a knife, waiting for the slightest flicker of air to ever so gently brush against it and waft it over the edge of Change. Many many people stand watching intently to see which way the breeze will blow....

And there are many people who feel the pause like a deadening emptiness that threatens to swallow them whole. They fear, they doubt, they moan. To believe in the coming winds of Change is to open themselves to the frigid hazard of being let down again, to have freedom yanked away in icy disdain.... to even hope is too much effort at the end of a very long day.

Society drills us with the admonishment that we are not worthy nor capable of freedom. Religion and politics teaches us from birth that the only way forward is to be good boys and girls and to listen to our leaders so as to not be punished. The media surrounds us with propaganda that perpetuates the stereotype of "Normal", and indoctrinates our peers to judge and bully all those in their groups to toe the line, be good, follow the leader, do not question.

But many many many people ARE questioning. They have awoken to the reality of this Matrix like system that controls the populous with fashion, friends, fear, frenzy, factional faith and fornication. They are SEEING the real world and the real world problems and the real world answers and they are standing up and saying "NO MORE!!" At this moment there are literally millions upon millions of people all over this blue planet who are standing up and demanding Truth and Freedom.

One of the things I am told over and over again, is that people are not waking up or not waking up fast enough. Many rage that "Nothing is Happening", even though it is happening right in front of their eyes. Many stomp because "IT" isn't happening the way they want it to happen nor is "IT" following the carefully well thought out schedule that they had arranged. "Nothing is Happening" has become a litany for those that have no wish to accept that it IS happening.

People ARE waking up. People are not just waking up, they are standing up and they are standing in their power and saying "NO MORE!!" The people on this planet are taking up the mantle of NOW and are demanding the truth and demanding their freedom.

No, the Main Stream Media- especially in North America and in Western Europe - are not reporting what is going on all over the world. Oh, they will tell you about those events that they cannot NOT talk about- like what is happening in the Ukraine and in Thailand and Venezuela. Just as they did not report on Occupy until is was blatantly obvious that they were not reporting on it. But for the most part, the media is keeping the truth of what is going on very quiet. The reports are there.... you just have to look for them. It is the same in the world of politics and finance, the truth is getting out to the people and is being laid transparently on the ground for them to see.... BUT YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT!!! This is why I began Transpicuous News Updates, so that I could publish daily listings of important pieces of news for people to see.

No, the world is NOT sleeping any more. The alarm clock has gone off, and it's time to get up!

As I said earlier today, "If you want CHANGE then you must be the CHANGE you wish to SEE. Does that mean you have to go out and protest? That you have to burn cars and throw rotten eggs and scream and yell? NO it doesn't. But it DOES mean that you need to take some responsibility for those changes that you want to happen. It DOES mean that you need to be involved- in whatever way resonates with you- to CREATE CHANGE."

People in North America are under a heavy blanket of "See nothing, hear nothing, do nothing".... Yet all around them the world is being taken back by those who are STANDING in their BEing.

The World Is Awake!

Don't believe me? I have spent the past few days compiling this list that shows just how awake the world has become and how many people are Standing Right NOW.

This Is a list of countries that where people are telling the governments "NO MORE". This is a work in process as it is no where near complete, but I felt compelled to get it out there for people to see RIGHT NOW. You will see that many of these places are the most highly controlled military states on the planet... and yet, the people RISE and STAND.

YOU are not alone! All these people in ALL these "nations" are standing right beside you. They are BEing the CHANGE.

Please Share this list and make it viral. Let the people know that they are not alone and that people are standing with them. This list will be available as a separate page on RTS so that it can be easily sent as a link and can be continuously updated.

This is not about fear. It is about Standing Together. It is about kNOWing that NOW is the Time to BE the CHANGE.

Love D
With Spirals of Light

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:19 PM

Be the change!
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:There has been a update to Brian's blog from Heather:
No, Heather dear, the banks would not accept the documents because they were 100% gibberish and had no basis in reality. Looks like Heather is going back to the "I'm gonna write gibberish documents you can show to the banks for free money!" routine again. I don't think its going to get her as much attention as it has previously...the IUV Exchange/OPPT is just about dead. Even the most gullible and stupid people will only show up to the banks so many times with gibberish documents, only to be laughed at, before they move on to other prosperity scams.
Dead? Not in this lifetime or any other.... On serious life support and in need of the plug being pulled? Most certainly...

The problem with the OPPT (I won't use the i-uv moniker as it's just an extension of the original)is you have a relatively intelligent woman, Heather Tucci (remember she's divorced now, Yousef left her), a very good programmer (Caleb Skinner), a Mystic (Randall Hollis), a known fraudster pulling all the strings (Charlie Miller) and a few very good PR Cheerleaders (D, Brian, AK, Fourthmeal et al.) and they can continue to annoy people and put out their stuff just as the RV crowd has over the years, as long as Heather keeps (and I have to assume at this point that Charlie is pulling her strings) putting out new and unique spins on her filings, such as this new BIS BS, she will keep her core group and they will in turn get more people back on board. It's all about momentum, and Heather does know how to create that. There is the danger of the OPPT that people seem to gloss over, Heather, no matter how bat-poo crazy she really is, knows how to motivate a crowd to do her bidding and get behind her, and she just needs the next big twist to do this....

I don't think they're dead yet, on life support, maybe, but not dead.

I do think it's amusing however, that McHalfwit is now reposting D's (and the OPPT's by default) moronic ramblings on his site right along with NESARA and Okie .....
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Can we try and untangle what the hell is going on here?

The filings at the Recorder of Deeds that AK is frothing about were made by Charles Miller in March of last year, yet Brian and Heather claim they only found out about them now and based on their response they think those filings were made by the Bank of International Settlements?

https://portal3.recordfusion.com/county ... claimer.do

(you can search for said filings here by searching for "eternal essence")

Charles Miller was listed as an OPPT trustee so why are Heather and Brian unaware of filings he made way back in 2013 and why does Heather think Charlie = BIS? Secondly why did Heather contact Betts to discuss the filings she just heard about? Betts was part of the Paradigm report pre-OPPT filings.
Jonathan D. Betts, who reportedly does the highest levels of bank, trade, and finance for the white house, the families, the "Old Man", etc.:
Presumably Heather is the one telling Brian that Betts is a big shot financier yet in the Paradigm report he's listed as a member of Atlantica (funds). Betts certainly appears to own the actual domain name but everything beyond the home page is password protected and the only other mention of Betts online is an unpaid wages case he lost.

http://www.whoisentry.com/domain/atlanticafunds.com

What do we have to base the conclusion that Charlie is the one pulling Heathers strings and why, and why make three different filings at the Recorder of Deeds on "eternal essence" while claiming to be the bank of international settlements?

What it looks like is Heather had some sort of psychotic break from reality. I assume she wasn't always crazy because she did manage to get through law school and pass the bar exam. Somehow she starts associating with people like Charlie, Betts, Langenstein etc who have a history of running these elaborate scams, presenting themselves and representing BIS, banking families, "the old man" (I still haven't figured out what the f*ck that is).

She buys into their nonsense, gets talked by Miller into filing the OPPT filings in December 2012. Brian Kelly, Lisa Harrison, Bob Wright who were at the time experiencing the effects of massive dissonance as the 2012 apocalyptic scenarios they were predicting failed, were clued into the OPPT filings. Being gullible and idiotic, bought into the scam. Heather having sycophants and followers now simply played along. As the promises of the billions failed to materialize, the followers simply moved to Morocco with the now homeless Heather. While in Morocco planning some sort of Jonestown free energy commune, someone who found Charles Miller's 2013 filings under the guise of BIS, sends it to Brian. Heather being delusional and unmedicated believes they are BIS, Betts adds fuel to the fire when she contacts him. Now Brian and the followers have a new rationale for why the 2012 filings failed.

And now the latest blog post from Brian Kelly has Heather giving 5 different explanations for the 2013 filings each of which is more nonsensical than the previous one.
Mirror the original filings that Heather registered, in hopes of opening a door that could allow for the RV, or GCR to go through? Awesome job BIS, except you forgot to consider one important detail ;) In order for any of that to go through it would require Heather's wet ink signature. If they think Heather has any intention of allowing the old slavery systems to continue, they've got another thing coming. At this point there is nothing they can do. Game over.
That's Heathers original response to the filings screenshot, she assumes the filings are made by BIS to "perpetuate the lsavery systems".
Heather: if you look at that screen shot there are two classifications, "GTR" for grantor, and "GTE" for grantee....it has BIS listed as "GTE" grantee....makes me wonder where the grant was to BIS, and who did it...LOL.
This is bullsh*t. The grantor in the listing is Charles Miller "AS PRINCIPAL, AGENT, AND BENEFICIARY OF SLAVERY SYSTEM BANK FOR INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS" and more bizarrely the Grantee is listed as "eternal essence embodied" and it's just a nonsensical UCC1 financing statement as usual.
Those were the filings of eternal essence that we did. The screen shot was not read correctly. My apologies for not paying adequate energy into what you were showing me last night. (bow)
A day later she now claims responsibility for those "filings of eternal essence".

Was she all the way in Morocco using Charlie to file nonsensical UCC statements in Washington DC or if Charlie is the ringleader what does he have to gain by filing those papers even though Heather is the figurehead? Even though the filings were apparently made by Charlie, Heather is listed as "eternal essence embodied" while Charlie is also listed as a debtor including BIS?
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Jefferey,

To Understand the Charlie Miller angle one has to go WAY back to the beginnings of the OPPT.

The original "trust" documents have Charlies name all over them as one of the people involved. When word started spreading that good ole Charlie was a convicted criminal, Heather (et al) started to claim that they "only used his name for the purposes of having "someone" that they knew as the bonded agent and the debtor/debtee for the cause, and that it was "only temporary"

However, when we looked into it over on ATS a bit deeper we found a very very long standing relationship between Heather and Charlie (as well as Caleb, how Randall Holliss got into this mess we still haven't figured out) But everytime Heather makes another one of her boneheaded moves, especially where UCC filings are concerned Charlie is always the centerpiece, also, the original 1776 trust that the OPPT grew out of (because it was just as batshit crazy) was all Charlie's idea and he had gotten Heather to set up some dummy corporation for some purpose that is as of yet, unknown, however we do know that he is or was on the incorporation papers for Heather's trucking business, and one doesn't need to make a huge leap of faith to think he's still involved at some level in all of this.

Heather's break from reality actually happened 2 years ago when her home got foreclosed upon, and her business was in shambles because of all of this whacko stuff. Now she's just another drug addict in the desert claiming to see God (or whatever it is she's claiming to see now, at one point it was she was talking to the gold) and trying desperately to hold on to something, lest it destroy her fragile psyche. She will not answer any questions that dare ask about the validity of her cause, nor will she take "unsolicited questions" from anyone other than Caleb, BK, AK or D.

That is how one makes the leap of faith that gole time Charlie is still involved in all of this.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://transportation-services.findthed ... -415-1-308

Brett Jones, another SovCit and registered sex offender also had a registered dummy trucking corporation. I suspect for the same nebulous fraudulent reason but I'm not sure what the reasoning behind it is. It might have to do with the fact that registering your company that way doesn't require any fees but what the actual reasoning behind it is, I can't tell. It seems Brett and Heather weren't the only ones who took that route.

http://transportation-services.findthed ... Of-America
http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/documents/ABOU ... _Alert.pdf
http://www.abc-7.com/story/18896412/sov ... ype=mobile
According to police, the tag read "America DOT 1890262 Exempt" and did not appear to be registered to any state.... The woman then told police she did not have to register her car according to "the DOT."
Heather must have gotten into the driving without a license plate game before leaving for Morocco is what I'm guessing, under the guidance of someone.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Heather, in an e-mail to Brian, 10:15 this morning, wrote:I AM DO'ing at the moment and completely focused on that DO'ing!(heart)...

I choose not to create, perpetrate, or spend one ounce of energy to tension, chaos, distress, or fear. The underwriting is true, accurate and complete with the full responsibility and liability of I AM. (heart)

....NOW, is the very fun and beautiful part of NOW for every inbodyment ;)
"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Shane's journey down the rabit hole continues. He is now signing his name as Shane:Bennett and signing his letter "with no prejudice in now time"; meaning David Wynn Miller has a new disciple.