Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by DailyPlanet »

(Thanks to Bill Straw, on the Hard-Qs site):

Ron Van Dyke is saying : SwissIndo "funds are released"

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5cepJLxCII =

But then he adds: "I have no idea of how that will work out in the real world"
Yeah.

I think no one does - And I STILL recommend Caution and a Skeptical approach
= unquote =
thunter

Post by thunter »

I don't have words to express how really bizarre this stuff is. Looks like the OPPT elite are going to pull the village they have taken over out of poverty by installation of a Quantum Energy Generator. Of course, the QEG consulting team needs to fly over there to make that happen, so they need to beg $6,000 for expenses!

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Mind you, for $6,000 they could install a sizeable solar powered pump that would actually work.

Can we please start brainstorming how to get these people busted, they've crossed the line from prosperity fund scam to fake charity scam.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am pretty sure Hope Girl - whose real name is Hope Moore, is designing a career around getting idiots on the internet to pay for her to travel the world. She has found that promises of free energy are good at getting donors who can be strung along for months and years with false updates claiming progress.

Interestingly, she didn't start this way. She started out as a generic peddler of woo-woo New Age stuff but wasn't as successful as the OPPT and other similar scams. She tried to get people to fund her to have a $40k (!) USA tour for her bogus "fix the world" project which failed in September 2013:
http://www.gofundme.com/4jf4mw

I'm pretty sure when she found out about the OPPT magical sex bus tour she was amazed at how much hype/money they were able to rake in for their "free energy from water" scam which of course never materialized, and so in January 2014 she tried a new angle to get donations promising free quantum energy machines:
http://www.gofundme.com/HopeGirlFixtheworldQEG

This proved successful, raising $22k for a requested $20k. And shes already raised the $6k for basically her Morocco vacation, since the QEG machine is a scam and doesn't actually work. Its amazing how gullible people are.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I'm qegin', are you qegin?

Are you ready for something real? It’s been a while since I have written a blog post of this magnitude. So much has occurred in the last couple of months… but more importantly SO MUCH MORE is about to occur in the very near future! This is NOT another prophetic prediction to add to the pile of unfolding mystical events (there are plenty of people who are much more qualified to present that perspective). Rather, the purpose of this major update is to openly communicate to you, my beloved humanity, the monumental breakthroughs that are now upon us, and to fully disclose our intended plans for the exciting things we have coming your way over the next few months.

There are Seven Important Updates Included in this Post:

1) Free Energy Device- (QEG) – I am here with the device in person and ready to flip the switch!

2) The Peoples Fund to Change the Planet- although we’ve had a slight delay, the fund is getting ready to explode!

3) HopeGirl to Participate in Financial Truth Movement Conference in February

4) HopeGirl to Join the soon to be launched New Earth Nation!

5) Announcing the “Truth Storm Series.” Are you tired of feeling confused? This collection of practical, powerful, no-nonsense talks by HopeGirl will help you sharpen your discernment and find clarity, peace and personal certainty in a world filled with disinformation and confusing psycho babble.

6) Fix the World will soon be offering online New Paradigm Business Courses!

7) HopeGirl World Tour in the Spring: Morocco, South Africa, China, Australia and more! Offering workshops, key note speaking engagements, free energy device – local production set up, and humanitarian project consulting. Now taking bookings!
"Follow the Money"
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Jeffrey wrote:Mind you, for $6,000 they could install a sizeable solar powered pump that would actually work.
...or buy a really nice water-powered recreational vehicle! :D
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Heather, Heather, tsk, tsk:

Are you ready for something real? You mean as opposed to the stuff that normally comes out of OPPT dupes?It’s been a while since I have written a blog post of this magnitude. So much has occurred in the last couple of months… That's true! Damn Russkies!but more importantly SO MUCH MORE is about to occur in the very near future! Oh do tell me more!This is NOT another prophetic prediction to add to the pile of unfolding mystical events (there are plenty of people who are much more qualified to present that perspective). That's right! This isn't just going to be another blog post on the net from a nutjob promising you things that are impossible at worst, and highly unlikely at best. No sirree Bob! This here blog post is the real deal! I'll give it to you straight unlike those mystical fakers...Rather, the purpose of this major update is to openly communicate to you, my beloved humanity, the monumental breakthroughs that are now upon us, and to fully disclose our intended plans for the exciting things we have coming your way over the next few months.pant, pant, pant

There are Seven Important Updates Included in this Post:

1) Free Energy Device- (QEG) – I am here with the device in person and ready to flip the switch!See! I told you! Good old solid, easily believable, down to Earth news. Who wouldn't believe this?

2) The Peoples Fund to Change the Planet- although we’ve had a slight delay, the fund is getting ready to explode!That's right! Any minute now! Just keep giving us money and then the whole world will be rich! Soon!

3) HopeGirl to Participate in Financial Truth Movement Conference in February Is this the seminar that's being held in the back of that old El Camino with the astro turf in the bed, or the one at the visitors center at the local low security facility?

4) HopeGirl to Join the soon to be launched New Earth Nation!Well, I would expect as much!

5) Announcing the “Truth Storm Series.” A truth storm? Oh my, sounds bewildering.Are you tired of feeling confused? No, I rather enjoy it.This collection of practical, powerful, no-nonsense talks of course!by HopeGirl will help you sharpen your discernment (obviously a strong point)and find clarity((i.e, feel compelled to mail me checks), peace and personal certainty (you will know the correct address to mail them to)in a world filled with disinformation and confusing psycho babbleunlike this highly informative OPPT blog, by comparison ( :haha: ).

6) Fix the World will soon be offering online New Paradigm Business Courses!(We will teach you how to pick lint out of your navel!)

7) HopeGirl World Tour in the Spring: Morocco, South Africa, China, Australia and more! Offering workshops, key note speaking engagements, free energy device – local production set up, and humanitarian project consulting. Now taking bookings!I hope to bed several supermodels and win the lottery as well
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"... Of course, the QEG consulting team needs to fly over there to make that happen, so they need to beg $6,000 for expenses!"

Haha.
Let them manifest it!
Gold might suddenly be found in their H-orse-fEATHERs
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

I seem to recall a post here, where someone quoted from one of the OPPT gurus about how Heather was teaching him/her to "erase" chemtrails by making a wiping motion with their hands. As I don't know another subject thread that deals with such a thing, I am posting this here.

Video of person who believes she is breaking up the "chemtrails" (jet exhaust in other words) by "sending them love, love, love"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=869NcTGtaXE

"almos' broke up the playne" dur hur hur
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"I am pretty sure Hope Girl - whose real name is Hope Moore..."

No, that is not her name.
Her real name is Naima Feigin
And she looks like the "nice" (fat) Jewish girl next door.
I expect she was a tad too unattractive to be invited on the magical sex bus tour,
though I think she may have joined it briefly.
Her most notable achievement has been to raise money for her stepfather's QEG "invention",
after he funded her trip to Oz.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I hope to bed several supermodels and win the lottery as well
What we in the Illuminati call "having a quiet weekend".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

DailyPlanet wrote:"I am pretty sure Hope Girl - whose real name is Hope Moore..."

No, that is not her name.
Her real name is Naima Feigin
And she looks like the "nice" (fat) Jewish girl next door.
I expect she was a tad too unattractive to be invited on the magical sex bus tour,
though I think she may have joined it briefly.
Her most notable achievement has been to raise money for her stepfather's QEG "invention",
after he funded her trip to Oz.

Does this QEG thing actually work? Has anyone seen it in action I mean really seen it in action or are the Magical OPPT Sex Guru's just making this poor village think they can cure their ills with snake oil?

One could think that was very dangerous for a bunch of non-nationals in Morocco if this thing fails..
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

are the Magical OPPT Sex Guru's just making this poor village think they can cure their ills with snake oil?
I'm going on a limb here and assuming they haven't pitched the QEG to anyone in the village; they're only using the village online to attract donations.
One could think that was very dangerous for a bunch of non-nationals in Morocco if this thing fails..
Hopefully that happens, or the Moroccan police bust them during one of their trips to buy more drugs, or some interloper contacts Moroccan authorities and gets their visas revoked.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

JennyD wrote:Does this QEG thing actually work? No. It's just another reincarnation of a perpetual motion machine.
Has anyone seen it in action No, unless you count the 'inventors,' their shills, and the gullible hordes who have viewed Internet videos.
I mean really seen it in action or are the Magical OPPT Sex Guru's just making this poor village think they can cure their ills with snake oil?

Just a highet-tech version of the 'freeenergy' snake oil that's been around for centuries.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Yeah but what kind of perpetual motion scam is it. Magnet based?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I tried watching the video of them assembling it. Honestly, I got as far as watching some dude drilling into a piece of "metal", with a hand drill, while talking about how precision their shop is and how great an engineer the person building it is. Then they were sliding a tube into some sort of counterweight with no key or slot to keep it in place and turned it off. Only so much crap I can take.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Jeffrey wrote:Yeah but what kind of perpetual motion scam is it. Magnet based?
Yes. Usually a combination of rare-earth magnets and electromagnets.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Yeah but what kind of perpetual motion scam is it. Magnet based?
Yes. Usually a combination of rare-earth magnets and electromagnets.
Well, then it will definitely fail due to wrong components. I built my free-energy machine out of Legos, Lincoln pennies and bacon. It works great.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I hope to bed several supermodels and win the lottery as well
What we in the Illuminati call "having a quiet weekend".

Thanks in no small part to those reforms Deep Knight talked Satan into when he was in his cups on May Day almost 7 years ago. Sure they were expensive, but since the Federal Reserve is our own private piggy bank why should he care and take it out on me? You would think it was his own money!

JennyD wrote:Does this QEG thing actually work? Has anyone seen it in action I mean really seen it in action or are the Magical OPPT Sex Guru's just making this poor village think they can cure their ills with snake oil?

If you watch the latest video you can see it spinning around near the end. Most of the video is inspiring music and images, the rest getting the components in the mail and building the machine as described by JamesVincent above (while doing the drilling described Ms. Hope is gushing about the precision of some steel plates).

The basis of these "inventions" are generators that put out purposely non-uniform waveforms. If you use old-school power meters, they get fooled by the spikes in signal and register more voltage and thus power than they should. So you get the argument that it's making power. But, nobody seems to be able to draw any power from these unless ... there's some fraud involved. Usually small batteries that can hidden but only last for short demonstrations. I know you're shocked.

JennyD wrote:One could think that was very dangerous for a bunch of non-nationals in Morocco if this thing fails..
One can only hope.
The Observer wrote:Well, then it will definitely fail due to wrong components. I built my free-energy machine out of Legos, Lincoln pennies and bacon. It works great.
The bacon is the key, and it has to be good old greasy American bacon, not that lean Canadian kind. It's the QEG-PFR, (Quegg-Puffer) Quantum Energy Generator - Pork Fat Rules! And remember to use pre-1982 copper pennies, the ones since are copper-plated zinc (in violation of the laws of man and god, are we Illuminati good or what?)
"Follow the Money"
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

JennyD wrote: Does this QEG thing actually work? Has anyone seen it in action I mean really seen it in action or are the Magical OPPT Sex Guru's just making this poor village think they can cure their ills with snake oil?

It worked for Ms. Feigen, in the sense that she used a QEG to raise money,
...and then pass it on to her father-in-law.

A better question might be: Have the QEG things ever been intended for anything besides raising money? Probably not. They may have looked good in the original fund raising photos. Has anyone tried to turn them on since? There is no evidence that I have seen that they were ever tested by anyone. If Ms. Feigen was legit, shouldn't she be showing her positive track record by demonstrating that the QEG devices can actually generate money?

Until I see that, I will be convinced is a scam

(Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.)