Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by thunter »

It seems Rational wiki is preserving the OPPT story...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/One_People's_Public_Trust
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

thunter wrote:It seems Rational wiki is preserving the OPPT story...

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/One_People's_Public_Trust
... the more gibbering reaches of the conspiracysphere ...
Finally a succinct description of the NESARA-like folks. You HAVE to read this link.
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

DailyPlanet wrote: ...
Have the QEG things ever been intended for anything besides raising money? Almost all of the "free energy" devices have been tested -- by people who don't know how to read an ammeter, understand the basic laws of physics, and/or have never heard of the energy equivalent of TINSTASAFL. Whenever they have been scheduled for testing by anyone who has legitimate credentials, they always seem to have just burned out some major component so the test couldn't be run. Probably not. They may have looked good in the original fund raising photos. Has anyone tried to turn them on since? People have tried buying them candy, caressing them, and even blowing in their ears, but they just won't turn on. There is no evidence that I have seen that they were ever tested by anyone. If Ms. Feigen was legit, shouldn't she be showing her positive track record by demonstrating that the QEG devices can actually generate money?

Until I see that, I will be convinced is a scam

(Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.)
Hypothetical: one of these above-zero / free energy machines actually works.

Any one of the major power companies would leap on it, crank out thousands of them, and replace all their fuel costs with, well nothing. But no, the power companies actually SUPPRESS these devices since anyone could buy one and then disconnect from their electric meters. CONSPIRACY :!:

Well, what about the auto manufacturers? They could install one in every vehicle instead of the gas / diesel burning engines and have customers beating down their doors to buy them. No, there's some other CONSPIRACY there, too.

They don't work. They violate the basic laws of physics (perhaps they didn't volunteer to comply with those laws?). They have failed every single legitimate test they've ever encountered.

As was just stated, they only work as FRN generators; extracting donations and investments from the gullible.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

We have literally thousands of perpetual motion free energy machines in the basement of Illuminati HQ, where they will never see the light of day. Early ones used shifting weights, later electricity was all the rage with motor-generator "dynamo" combinations trying to get more out than you put in. Then came modern physics and some sort-of rationals based on quantum theory, and you have the modern "zero point" world. They all worked, but since they would upset the old order, the New World Order suppressed 'em. It's a living.

What surprises us is how easy it is to make free energy. It's a wonder more people don't stumble upon it. The same goes with 500 mpg cars, they have to put all sorts of things on your engines to make them NOT use this little gas. I suggest all IUV/OPPT believers start adjusting any knobs and such they can find on their engines (few in this day of digital control), and start to adjust them all one way or the other. If you know somebody with a computer link-up, start adjusting things like the timing and fuel injection too. Just think, you could become the next almost-famous inventor to have his work suppressed by the NWO!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

You forgot to mention the generators powered by certain activities in certain rooms of each Illuminati facility. Since those activities are constantly going on, with great vigor and at a high volume, our electric bills are always minuscule.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

DailyPlanet wrote: Ron Van Dyke is saying : SwissIndo "funds are released"
= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5cepJLxCII =
But then he adds: "I have no idea of how that will work out in the real world"
Yeah.
I think no one does - And I STILL recommend Caution and a Skeptical approach
ANSWER to this Question = NEVER !

17-03-2014: WHEN WILL PAYMENTS 1-11 BE DISTRIBUTED?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7GKBDqToAo

paradoxman316 / Published on Mar 16, 2014

I already have people asking me how they can get funding for worthwhile projects; and others are in dire economic straights, needing money now. I hear you. These things are on my mind every day and night, especially when I'm wanting to sleep. The truth is: the task of distribution is, like the entire project, enormous. A network of distribution has to be set up with people on the ground; and it has to prevent the old establishment from diverting the funds into control and military projects that will subvert the intent of Mr Sugih and the delegates who want to co-create that new world that works for everyone I mention so often. Some have said that Obama will meet with Mr. Sugih next weekend around the Spring Equinox. Others have also suggested that Obama will be announcing NESARA soon. These sources are not related that I know of; but it is interesting. How this whole thing will play out remains to be seen. I certainly hope distribution can begin fairly quickly and will be well underway by the next big SwissIndo meeting in early June. That one is supposed to be covered by worldwide media.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

DailyPlanet wrote:
DailyPlanet wrote: Ron Van Dyke is saying : SwissIndo "funds are released"
= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5cepJLxCII =
But then he adds: "I have no idea of how that will work out in the real world"
Yeah.
I think no one does - And I STILL recommend Caution and a Skeptical approach
ANSWER to this Question = NEVER !

17-03-2014: WHEN WILL PAYMENTS 1-11 BE DISTRIBUTED?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7GKBDqToAo

paradoxman316 / Published on Mar 16, 2014

I already have people asking me how they can get funding for worthwhile projects; and others are in dire economic straights, needing money now. I hear you. These things are on my mind every day and night, especially when I'm wanting to sleep. The truth is: the task of distribution is, like the entire project, enormous. A network of distribution has to be set up with people on the ground; and it has to prevent the old establishment from diverting the funds into control and military projects that will subvert the intent of Mr Sugih and the delegates who want to co-create that new world that works for everyone I mention so often. Some have said that Obama will meet with Mr. Sugih next weekend around the Spring Equinox. Others have also suggested that Obama will be announcing NESARA soon. These sources are not related that I know of; but it is interesting. How this whole thing will play out remains to be seen. I certainly hope distribution can begin fairly quickly and will be well underway by the next big SwissIndo meeting in early June. That one is supposed to be covered by worldwide media.
I am wondering how long they can stretch this out for. This last bit seems to be a way of saying that if they ever get enough money to support their Moroccan free energy new age hippy free state chemtrail erasing center, they will then include associates of their into the system to soak up all the other donations that are received. In other words, the money will flow in the wrong direction perpetually, much like the energy of one of their Qeg machines.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"...This last bit seems to be a way of saying that if they ever get enough money to support their Moroccan free energy new age hippy free state chemtrail erasing center, they will then include associates of their into the system to soak up all the other donations that are received. In other words, the money will flow in the wrong direction perpetually, much like the energy of one of their Qeg machines..."

Yep.
Pure hedonistic "consumption" of the donations.
With no respect or gratitude return to the poor saps who give the money.
They seem to think "the UNIVERSE" gives them the money, and there is no one sacrificing anything to make it happen.

This sort of behavior has a name, it is called : PARASITIC.

And everyone on the inside of OPPT and the Indo-Suez behaves like a parasite, just waiting to consume the "free money" that they think they are owed by "the Universe." Experience has taught me to keep far away from such people, and not even think about donating money to support such foolishness.

But I will contribute money (or become a customer) for someone who really has something to offer to the world. These OPPT people offer only "horsefeathers" and "misinformation".

They talk about Free Energy and other worthy causes, but when you strip away the B.S., there is nothing there. All the promises and generous donations of 2013 achieved: Exactly Nothing!
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In defense of Van Dyke, he doesn't ask for donations (that I know of) and isn't part of the Morocco donation scam.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Jeffrey wrote:In defense of Van Dyke, he doesn't ask for donations (that I know of) and isn't part of the Morocco donation scam.
I think it is more accurate to say: he RARELY asks for donations.
(It has happened before, but not often.)

As far as Ron is concerned, I think he revealed himself very clearly this past week, when he said he "had to ban" someone who posted on his Youtube channel. I know the person who was banned and I know the background, and it was rather revealing !

In THIS VIDEO : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amJf_pXrjzs
Ron said:
"I had to block a guy on Youtube... he had been a friend for a long time."
"He said that derivatives are not real, and Debt is real."
"He also said I should talk to a real banker...
...All bankers are crooks."

Well, he is wrong! All bankers are NOT crooks, and Debt is real, not pure fraud.
Ron thinks he understands banking and money creation. He does not. He is clueless.

Why did he react so emotionally, like a spoiled child?

Because that poster said:
If he legally contracted a loan, to buy a house: He should pay it back.

Ron does not want to do that. He wants to live in his little bubble, pretending that all debts are fraudulent.

The truth is:
RON VAN DYKE IS A DEADBEAT, spreading lies to try to hide his lack of integrity.

(Please feel free to copy this to him. And tell him he made a mistake by banning G.L. for trying to get the truth out. RVD is standing alone in his underwear know: An exposed deadbeat liar! Or so G.L has revealed to me, and asked to tell everyone.)
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm not disputing he's a deadbeat but I didn't want someone to get the impression he's with the Morocco crowd.

BTW does GL have more details, how has Ron not been evicted yet?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Fair enough.

We only know what Ron tells us about his situation.

Actually, I don't know anyone who wants to see him evicted. So I hope he can delay things until he can solve his legal issues, or settle his debts.

He has a good heart, but is VERY emotional on the subject of bank debts and bankers. There's something there for him to learn. An offer of help was rejected by him, by BANNING the person who offered to help him learn more. That sort of behavior is not very mature.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Ron VD has also banned Pieta Morgan and "anyone who refers to her" from his Youtube comments.

Shieena Living Waters is one of those whom he seems to have banned.
Here are two Youtube videos that Shienna has done on Swiss-Indo:

UN SWISSINDO= NEW WORLD ORDER-CONNECTED DOTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2WwvmlgQk

She says: "... I am going to connect some Dots, and follow up with documents
in a second Video". And here it is:

SWISSINDO - MONARCHY IS NOT WHAT WE WANT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00SyXLDXlQ0
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

DailyPlanet wrote:Fair enough.

We only know what Ron tells us about his situation.

Actually, I don't know anyone who wants to see him evicted. So I hope he can delay things until he can solve his legal issues, or settle his debts.

He has a good heart, but is VERY emotional on the subject of bank debts and bankers. There's something there for him to learn. An offer of help was rejected by him, by BANNING the person who offered to help him learn more. That sort of behavior is not very mature.
I personally don't care that he has debts, or financial difficulties. In this day and age, many good people have those problems. It does bother me that he affiliates with a scam, even if he doesn't participate in all of the e-begging associated with said scam, and that requires a different mental state than having a mortgage issue or a debt or tax problem. Just IMHO.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Brian K. does not seem to "get" that people are looking for a good laugh,
and some entertainment:

"In light of the recent popularity of TOPPT all over the internet (Google currently produces 17,500 hits searching “The One People’s Public Trust) I’d like to take some time to address a few things, in hopes of bringing some clarity to the many who have been asking questions as to the validity of The One People’s Public Trust.

First of all, it’s only natural to be skeptical of the claims that have been made over the last few days. I would be lying if I said that I understood all of it. Truth is, most of the legal framework is way over my head and every time I go to Heather to ask a question, each response only brings up many more questions, only to replace the one I originally posed. I too was skeptical when I first learned of everything they claimed to have done, especially as it pertained to the money aspect of this whole saga. "

Read more: http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2013 ... z2wZLtYyYQ

... AND he and his team are providing some needed laughs

(from a Skype Room):

(A reaction to Brian Kelly's piece):
B:
It is all so "last year" for me, this OPPT stuff.
We gave Heather, and her documents, and the UCC filings a chance, and nothing came of it.
It is amusing that some people are still willing to believe this fantasy, but isn't it time to stop pretending it might be real ... somehow... in some other dimension ... a Sci-fi world perhaps.
But it does not work here on Planet Earth.

A:
A reaction to your reaction... you need to relax and go with the flow a bit more
B:
Does Brian really think he can dust off that old material, and still get a positive response?
It should be obvious by now, that it was all a scam to try to raise It worked last year. But after all the non-performance, I doubt he can get much in 2014
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

DP: as one who has followed the OPPT saga from day one, getting int o numerous arguments with a wonderful gentleman named fourthmeal on ATS over it, and generally being completely waylaid by laughter through it all, I called it yet again.

My theory was that they would somehow this year try to say that it all worked and we're just not seeing it, or that Heather is some mystical guru that needs to be revered. The fact that they had on someone they believe heads up the BIS, and really doesn't, but that doesn't stop them, shows just how much of a disconnect with reality Heather has.

I mean seriously here...

OPPT Rinse I-UV Rinse I AM rinse Repeat until you get more dollars, Rinse, Next Repeat.. it's all been the same song over and over and over with a lot of Sovvie Woo and new age fluff thrown in, but in the end it's the same stuff that's been peddled many times before, this time just by a woman who has done way too many pods...
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Heather has been busy I AMing it up again.

Her latest set of documents, which seem to be the usual admixture of her weird brand of Gnosticism and legalese (http://i-uv.com/heather-ann-tucci-jarra ... prejudice/) are accompanied by a stern warning about entering into any contract unless the words 'without prejudice' follow your signature, a kind of escape clause mantra beloved of the Freeman movement (like crossing your fingers behind your back when telling a lie).

I am at a loss, though, to fathom how mankind can transcend the bonds of the material world into higher spiritual spheres by using quasi-legal instruments. Only Heather knows, and her impenetrable gibberish, an object lesson in obscurantism, seems to demand a reading 'with the heart' to gain understanding, rather than trying to absorb the actual words. An interesting legal concept in itself.

And remember Caleb Skinner and project XIII? Heather seems to have provided him with a set of docos as well.

Meanwhile, a new colony of enlightened beings is taking shape at Aouchtam, Morocco. Like-minded individuals from various parts of the globe are being drawn irresistibly there like flies to a dung heap. As yet, they seem to be sans Heather, or else she is keeping a very low profile.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

What surprises me most about the OPPT fruitcakes is that people keep sending them money for their new age commune. I mean, at this point, that they have anyone at all that still believes in their many promises (first free money via gibberish docs, then car engines from water, now free energy machines)...is bordering on a level of stupidity that is hard to describe. I haven't been keeping close track of this, but if you add up all the donations: money for all the gurus and main acolytes to go to Morocco and back now two or three times, the magical sex bus tour, money for the commune, money to D who is requesting thousands a month on her blog...we are probably at or over $150k, maybe even $200k.

And its not just the idiots that are flying to Morocco to partake in the magical new age experience. There are upwards of 100+ people that routinely give big money to every OPPT donation request, including funding "Hope Girls" travel. Which, by the way, its so hilariously obvious that shes milking them for a vacation: she requests 6k for her "free energy team" to go to Morocco. But her "free energy team" is really just her and one other person I think, and even at 1.5k each for plane tickets that is still 4.5k left over and if they stay for 2 months they will be able to live like kings. Of course, since there is no QEG machine and its all made up after this is all over I am sure Hope Girl will tell us a story about how the Dark Cabal sabotaged her equipment and now needs more money to go back to Morocco.

I do think Heather is still in the commune, by the way, its just that shes so busy pumping out insane legal documents that she doesn't show up much in their communications. Frankly, shes so nuts at this point that I am beginning to think some of the OPPTers are avoiding her because shes so crazy - which says much, given the mean crazy level of this group. You will notice that despite heather pumping out numerous "I AM" gibberish documents that there isn't nearly as much fanfare as there once was. A year ago this stuff was met with breathless blog posts from all the OPPT gurus and weeks of calls devoted to it and hundreds of comments on the OPPT site. With this latest round, there has been relatively nothing in terms of breathless OPPT coverage of the gibberish.

One final note, I keep noticing that D (removing the shackles blog) has to keep making blog posts asking people to not dress in skimpy clothing and stop the public displays of affection. Apparently they are surprised that this is a problem, what did they expect when trying to start a hippy commune in a country that has such a strong Islamic cultural tradition?
thunter

Post by thunter »

Here it is! Instructions have been released on how to build the Quantum Energy Generator have now been released (with a bunch of declaimers, I note).

http://hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com ... -25-14.pdf
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I'm no engineer...but, uh, if their "free energy machine" is based off a Telsa patent which is a PISTON ENGINE, then it isn't free energy.

And why all the legal disclaimers? I thought Heather Tucci-Jarraf shut down all legal systems on December 25, 2012? Whoops...