Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Another Prosperity Fund Scam "The One Peoples Public Tru

Post by LightinDarkness »

notorial dissent wrote:So then we can then safely say they have taken up residence in Cloud Cuckoo land???
OPT whacko wrote:Just ignore the police/judge/etc. when they tell you that you still owe someone money. They clearly haven't gotten around to reading the UCC filings yets.
Yeah, go right ahead, I'm sure that'll work, just like it has for every other whack job that's tried it.
/woo mode activated
No, no, no! You are concentrating on the OLD slavery systems and OLD ways of BEING and DOING. But thanks to the OPPT, everyone you ever owed money to has been foreclosed upon, and now we can BE and DO in utopia. By concentrating on why what were telling you in the OPPT propaganda broadcasts do not match reality, you are focusing on the OLD slavery systems!
/woo mode deactivated

The OPPT is beginning to remind me of the Iraq Communications Minister when they were invaded. "Pay no attention to whats going on in reality....."
LightinDarkness

MORE breaking news from the NESARA, er, OPPT fruitcakes!

There has been a new legal gibberish document created for all your "I dont want to work/pay my debts/have any laws apply to me" needs! This new legal gibberish document, as described by cult leader Heather, is a "multidimensional document that stops the powers that were from creating a new fiction and creates a new universal value system based on BEING and DOING." Who knew UCC filings were so powerful that they could create multidimensional universal value systems?

By the way, as this entire thing continues to get even more strange/bizarre I am left wondering how many of the people involved in this are true believers versus people doing it for internet fame vs mentally ill. The line here is becoming increasingly thin. I am also kind of wondering how many of the thousands of rabid followers using these UCC filings will get angry with these guys once they find out that its all made up.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LightinDarkness wrote:The line here is becoming increasingly thin.
I think Heather has already pierced the membrane and is off in her own little unregistered reality. My personal opinion is that she is either evidencing a really serious psychotic break with reality, or else is one hell of a liar, or maybe both.
LightinDarkness wrote:I am also kind of wondering how many of the thousands of rabid followers using these UCC filings will get angry with these guys once they find out that its all made up.
I think "many of the thousands" is a bit overly optimistic, but I will go with maybe hundreds, although I think even that is stretching it a bit, but angry yeah, real angry, and I would bet that some of them have serious problems of their own that would lead them to be really nasty customers to have to deal with when this particular fantasy comes crashing down around their ears, as it very quickly will when reality smacks down fantasy when any of this comes out in daylight.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Sit back and be amazed at the legal magic in this, the latest all powerful non-sense UCC filing. Some excerpts:
Below is the true, accurate, and complete vehicle of word of the Absolute Energy entered into all that IS

so it is done

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE, UCC Doc. # 2000043135, the perpetuity and a record of Absolute, is hereby duly amended only to include the following additional collateral as follows:

Law Ordinance, with UCC Doc. File No. 2012132883 is duly verified as reconfirmed and ratified, unrebutted, restated and incorporated by reference as if set forth in full.

WITH DUE STANDING, AUTHORITY, and AUTHORIZATION, without prejudice, public policy, UCC 1-308, eternal essence embodied transparent in Absolute Truth, knowingly, willingly, and intentionally makes and gives duly made NOTICE OF DECLARATION OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH, DULY VERIFIED AUDIT AND RECONCILIATION and DECLARATION OF ORDER, with full responsibility and liability, as a matter of record, duly entered into Law Ordinance, notice upon choice made by eternal essence, inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, notice by loving and selfless action of eternal bearer of light, due entry by eternal presence into International Law Ordinance, notice by public registration, for all eternal essence's universe to rely upon, with additional notice duly made and given, under governing law, International Law Ordinance UCC Doc No. 2012113593 and WA UCC Doc. No. 2012-296-1209-2, “governing law”, preserved and protected under UCC Doc. No. 2000043135, the “Perpetuity”, guaranteed, protected and secured, public policy, UCC 1-103, common law remedy thereunder guaranteed, public policy, UCC 1-305, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA, unrebutted, restated and incorporated here by reference as if set forth in full, this March 18th, in the order of eternal essence, inclusive of Two Thousand and Thirteen, and as eternal essence exists, all stated herein is true and correct and I am competent to say so, unrebutted:

I. I duly verify by DECLARATION OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH that:

A. Eternal essence IS, unrebutted;

B. All value that IS, IS eternal essence, unrebutted;

C. All that IS embodied, IS eternal essence, unrebutted;

D. All that IS, IS eternal essence, unrebutted;

E. Eternal essence's universe IS eternal essence, unrebutted;

F. Any and all existences that ARE, ARE eternal essence's universe, unrebutted;

G. All records BE eternal essence, unrebutted;

H. Eternal essence IS Absolute Light, unrebutted;

I. Eternal essence IS Absolute Love, unrebutted;

J. Eternal essence IS Absolute Truth, unrebutted;

K. Eternal essence IS Absolute;

L. In Absolute Gratitude, with Absolute Love and Peace, eternal essence embodied does consciously and lovingly duly declare, with full responsibility and liability, the memory, experience and knowing of Absolute Truth, eternal essence , unrebutted;

M. In Absolute Gratitude, with Absolute Love and Peace, eternal essence embodied does consciously and lovingly duly declare, with full responsibility and liability, the memory and knowing of Absolute Truth, eternal essence embodied in each and all manifestations in any and all existences of eternal essence's universe, unrebutted;

II. I duly verify, with full responsibility and liability, by DECLARATION OF ABSOLUTE AUDIT AND RECONCILIATION, that all that IS has been fully audited and reconciled into Absolute, eternal essence, inclusive of all trusts, systems, networks, regimes, hierarchies, and any and all other limits, unrebutted;

III. I duly verify, with full responsibility and liability, by DECLARATION OF ORDER, that all that IS, knows Absolute Truth and the record of Absolute Truth, eternal essence, at the speed of heart, unrebutted;

IV. I duly verify, with full responsibility and liability, by DECLARATION OF ORDER, that all that IS, experiences Absolute Truth, eternal essence, at the speed of DO'ing, unrebutted;

V. I duly verify, with full responsibility and liability, by DECLARATION OF ORDER, that eternal essence IS made transparent and known by the DO'ing of any and all embodiment of eternal essence in eternal essence's universe, unrebutted;

VI. I duly verify, with full responsibility and liability, by DECLARATION OF ORDER, that eternal essence IS made transparent and known by the DO'ing of any and all embodiment of eternal essence in eternal essence's universe, are free and free of debt, unrebutted;

SO IT IS DONE, unrebutted;

DULY VERIFIED AS BE'ing and DONE, as a matter of record, with due standing, authority and authorization, March 18, 2012, lovingly, knowingly, willingly and intentionally made, given, and noticed, with unlimited personal responsibility and liability, sworn under the penalties of perjury in eternal essence, governing law Universal and International Law Ordinance UCC Doc No. 2012113593 and WA UCC Doc. No. 2012-296-1209-2, preserved and protected under perpetuity 2000043135, guaranteed, protected and secured, public policy, UCC 1-103, common law remedy thereunder guaranteed, public policy, UCC 1-305; Duly witnessed, secured, entered and noticed; Without prejudice as promised, preserved, and protected, public policy, UCC 1-308, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA PRETEREA: /s/ Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, as conscious eternal essence embodied, transparent in Absolute Truth.
There it is folks! New age magic - we are all now free of all debt!

NOTE: I see that Heather filed this latest rambling steaming pile and paid $30+ in fees. I don't understand, I thought all slavery systems like federal reserve notes were DONE. Shouldn't she be paying in gold bullion?
notorial dissent

I can't believe that she took so many words to say so little, and it stands rebutted, it is the veriest of wordy booshwa, so much for her unrebutted whatever.

Not to mention that if any of what she was saying was even remotely true is she paying to file this nonsense somewhere that supposedly has no power and authority any more. Boring, rebutted, booshwa.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to correct word
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

notorial dissent wrote:I think "many of the thousands" is a bit overly optimistic, but I will go with maybe hundreds, although I think even that is stretching it a bit, but angry yeah, real angry, and I would bet that some of them have serious problems of their own that would lead them to be really nasty customers to have to deal with when this particular fantasy comes crashing down around their ears, as it very quickly will when reality smacks down fantasy when any of this comes out in daylight.[/color][/b]
On this weeks propaganda conference call they made the rare move of letting people ask questions to cult leader Heather specifically. Some guy from California called and wanted to know why even though he duly sent the all of the proper OPPT gibberish notices that the court system responded telling him they didn't mean anything and he still had a court date. Heather's response was that they are lying and he should invoice them for every contact and not go to court. The guy then wanted to know what would happen if they ignored it and found him guilty in court.

SILENCE from Heather, and then they quickly went to a new caller.

I love it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:This new legal gibberish document, as described by cult leader Heather, is a "multidimensional document that stops the powers that were from creating a new fiction and creates a new universal value system based on BEING and DOING."
In this dimension, does this miraculous document appear to be a mouse?

Alright, alright, I was watching Hitchhiker's Guide with my eleven-year-old last evening.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

LightinDarkness wrote:SILENCE from Heather, and then they quickly went to a new caller.
I'll bet there was a resounding silence. The faithful aren't supposed to question the miracle.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

All the BEING and DOING makes me think her philosophy was drawn from Romper Room. Do be a good bee!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
wserra

Post by wserra »

"To be is to do." - Aristotle

"To do is to be." - Descartes

"Do be do be do." - Sinatra

"Doobies, doobies, too many doobies." - Tucci-Jarraf.
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I have this mental picture of Heather writing all of the sovrun "magic words" she knows on pieces of paper and then putting them into a paper bag. Then, kneeling before an altar whereon repose the framed photographs of the Giants of the Tax Denier/Sovrun Movement, she withdraws the pieces of paper, while chanting "Uniform Commercial Code" over and over again; and once the ritual is complete she transcribes everything into an Inspired Work.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

I would like to know what correspondence school, or cracker jack box Heather allegedly got her law degree from, and why she gave it up.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The jig is up. MacHaffie has posted the truth on his website by cut 'n pasting someone else's whistle blowing which I only link to. OPPT is one of our false flag operations, a red herring, burning arrow, Manchurian BBQ.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013
OPPT Illuminati & Occult Ties Revealed
Monday, March 18th, 2013. Filed under: Alternative Knowledge Banksters Esoterica New World Order Secret Societies The Awakening

http://www.zengardner.com/oppt-illumina ... -revealed/

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:03 PM

7 comments:

Anonymous March 19, 2013 at 2:35 PM
I love Zen... that being said, look at the blood signatures send search for 21 silver pieces... NOT blood rituals...

Anonymous March 19, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Damn! How many more times is this going to be posted?

Anonymous March 19, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Wow. Thank you for that explanation.
I also wonder why a trust needs a logo to begin with?
Does our Declaration of Independence have an assigned logo?
I had not thought about it until now.
But frankly, I don't want to be subject to logos of any kind, especially corporate/trust ones that are that complex, that seem to carry on a legacy of secrecy. I am sick of the name branding imprinted in our minds by the media and everywhere we go.
And one would think this group would be immediately targeted as terrorists if they had the public good at heart.
We need our own money in our own pockets. Time to distribute the real wealth into the hands of the people and not locked away like buried treasure in mysterious underground vaults in exotic and unknown locales.
Perhaps someone can write in and shed more light on this for us.

Anonymous March 19, 2013 at 5:24 PM
I believe this is just an article to debunk OPPT. I am not a supporter of what they have done, although wonderful for them if true. I don't feel in my gut that Heather and the rest of the people connecting to this movement are are ill intentioned. But then again I am not christian nor new age, I am just me. ... Time will tell. I usually go with my "gut" instinct and it tells me they are not on the new world order side as claimed here. ...

ProfJim March 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Heather is an attorney...'nuf said.

Sonny March 19, 2013 at 7:21 PM
If the writer of this article is so sure of what he's saying, and that If there is a dispute, error, or falsity, then I expect him to go and make AND deliver a duly verified sworn DECLARATION OF REBUTTAL to the duly verified, sworn and REGISTERED OPPT DECLARATION OF FACTS, point by point, with specificity and particularity, with full responsibility and liability, under the penalty of perjury under any law he identifies, that the foregoing is true and accurate, signed by his wet-ink signature..........other than that, what he said here is merely another opinion. I for one would like to see some clarification of this issue as I believe in looking at everything from a 360 degree perspective.
"Follow the Money"
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:I would like to know what correspondence school, or cracker jack box Heather allegedly got her law degree from, and why she gave it up.
Don't know the school, but she was a personal injury lawyer in Washington and ended up having her home foreclosed upon, shortly after that she gave up her law degree and fell into the Sovvie Slush with Charles C Miller..

That's about all that's known about the woman..she wont' even show her face, an does all of her shows from some "unknown location" in Morocco, due to as she calls it, an illegal charge against her for and this is a direct quote "Doing 'SOMETHING' to an Officer of the Law"
notorial dissent

Considering that she supposedly runs, what may be a one horse, trucking company out of WA, I highly doubt the Morrocco part, that she doesn't want to show her face, I can well believe, the "Doing 'SOMETHING' to an Officer of the Law", that I don't doubt at all.

It would appear that she was a not successful PI lawyer who must have lost it practice wise, then lost her house, and finally lost it altogether for real, and came up with this fantasy to get it all back. Sad, but not going to help her if this goes as south as it has all the possibilities to.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:Considering that she supposedly runs, what may be a one horse, trucking company out of WA, I highly doubt the Morrocco part, that she doesn't want to show her face, I can well believe, the "Doing 'SOMETHING' to an Officer of the Law", that I don't doubt at all.

It would appear that she was a not successful PI lawyer who must have lost it practice wise, then lost her house, and finally lost it altogether for real, and came up with this fantasy to get it all back. Sad, but not going to help her if this goes as south as it has all the possibilities to.
Well the Morocco thing may not be as far fetched as any of us thought, she was found running another company , an import export business selling Moroccan stuff with her, wait for it, Moroccan husband and they made trips back and forth to his home there, if she needed a place to hide that would certainly be it. But as far as the lawyering part, not one thing she says about the fact that she was a "banking investigator" or worked for "top European Banks" (she worked as a non-position director for 3 months of a Banca that supposedly handles real estate transactions in Spain, but this Banca has negative assets for the past 4 years.. )

Of course her big shift was supposed to happen yesterday and the world was to be free to BE and Do and that didn't happen either.. and her faithful are now getting angry at anyone who questions that.....
notorial dissent

Well, that tends to happen when you have too many fantasies floating around, you forget which one you told last. Me, I would tend to take anything she says or claims with several large bags of halite, and even then.... as to her followers, oh well, they don't like it when their fantasy soap bubbles tend to go pop.
LightinDarkness

Well I listened to the OPPT's recent propaganda call, at least the first few minutes, and yet again they've raise the bar for total stupidity. It seems now that anytime anyone sends one of the legal gibberish "courtesy notices" and don't get an immediate response, its a "victory!" and the debt is discharged! Even though in reality the people who get these are simply going to laugh and ignore the legal gibberish.

Also, OPPT has finally made the news, via a total fruitcake who has decided to notice everyone and get out of all his debts. This is hilarious:
The Revolution has begun:
Local resident says police enforcement illegal and all debt is cancelled

Thursday, March 21, 2013
By Kathryn Lucariello

(Photo)

On Wednesday, March 13, local resident Ira Goodman was stopped for speeding, going 31 mph in a 15 mph zone, by Eureka Springs Police Officer Shannon Hill. He was issued a citation.

But he's not worried.
He's not going to pay it, and furthermore, as of Monday, he says he no longer owes money on his student loan, as his debt was cancelled, and he's busy discharging other financial obligations, such as his electric bill.

Ira Goodman says that because all banks, corporations and governments have been foreclosed on by the "One People's Public Trust," we are no longer subject to "Illegal actions" like a speeding ticket, which he received last week from Eureka Springs police. He's testing that theory. He also says that as of Monday, all debt is cancelled.

Goodman maintains that all branches of government and their agencies, as well as corporations all over the world, have been foreclosed on and no longer have any power over the people, including any institutions to which people are indebted. All that has gone away.

Goodman refused to sign his speeding ticket, wrote the words "under duress" on the signature line and later hand-delivered "courtesy notices" to the police department, specifically Police Chief Earl Hyatt and Officer Hill, that explain that they have unlimited personal liability for their actions, that Goodman does not give consent to any actions against his "secured BE'ing" and they are ordered to cease and desist all action against him. If they don't, he will send them, per each future contact, invoices for amounts from 5,000 to up to 10,000 troy ounces of 99.9 percent pure silver, which he says is the people's "real money," instead of the paper "play" money printed by the government.

He said he will not appear in court. He served Judge Tim Parker with a courtesy notice as well.

He said he has also served notices to the Department of Workforce Services over unemployment benefits, a notice to Sallie May about his student loan, and notices to officers of the court in Pea Ridge where he received another speeding ticket.

"He is one of these types of people who does not believe that the government has authority over him," said Hyatt by phone Friday. "He does not believe he is subject to the laws. We call them 'sovereign citizens.' They don't recognize the banks, the government, all that kind of stuff."

Goodman is acting on the premises of a movement called the "One People's Public Trust 1776" which contends that in December 2012 it "foreclosed on all governments and banks, removed the financial elite's power, returning all wealth and gold back to its rightful owners, the people."

And on Monday, OPPT filed actions which have now cancelled all debt.

Goodman says he called Sallie May on Monday, and they told him his student loan debt was cancelled as a result of these OPPT filings. He said he did not ask for documentation confirming that, but he will.

According to its website, OPPT was started by three trustees, Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, an alleged former international banking lawyer; Caleb Paul Skinner; and Hollis Randall Hillner.

In her career, Tucci-Jarraf said she saw fraud everywhere: "corrupt government corporations in bed with banks and the world's powerful financial elite."

OPPT claims the Declaration of Independence and original Constitution were usurped when the U.S. government was corporatized and the Federal Reserve system was established, and citizens became enslaved as collateral. When corporations took over and deliberately crashed the stock market, causing the Great Depression, governments were forced into debt, and the "slavery by debt" system was entrenched.

The OPPT used the little-known and little-understood Uniform Commercial Code to file its foreclosures, allegedly freeing everyone from debt and being subject to rules and laws, it explains on its website. It provides templates for people to give notice to corporations, banks and governments, informing them they no longer have power or legal authority to collect debts and that any so-called debts can be paid by money set aside after each individual's birth certificate created a fictional "strawman" which the corporations hold as collateral.

Goodman says these foreclosures apply even to his speeding ticket.

"When you get a ticket, it's an offer for a contract and falls under contract law," he said. "It's like buying an automobile. You have three days to turn around and say, 'This does not work for me.' It's the same with a traffic ticket. You have three days to bring it in and say 'refused for cause.'"

The police, acting under the authority of the city, are in effect disbanded, he says, because the City of Eureka Springs was incorporated, and the corporations no longer exist.

"They are acting as fictional governments," he said. "They are not true governments. Under the Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights we are the sovereigns, we are the rulers, and the government is beneath us. That whole thing was flipped because of the series of bankruptcies the country went through."

Goodman said the whole premise of everyone acting as individuals is that when human beings are not put in positions of emotional distress created by fear and greed, they will act with love and goodwill toward each other and work out their problems between themselves without Big Brother intervening.

"We are in a different time. The planet and the people are evolving right now. The old consciousness is ending, and now we are moving into a new consciousness of love," he said.

He said rules such as speed limits are arbitrary and "meant to control us."

"The excuse they give is they are going to protect us from ourselves."

Goodman said he has no hard feelings toward Hyatt or Hill.

"I think they are great guys, and this is nothing personal about them," he said. "We have to get over this fiction.... Since the agency has been foreclosed, that fiction no longer exists."

Hyatt doesn't quite see it that way.

"I can't predict the future, but if someone does not pay and fails to appear in court, then their driver's license is suspended and a warrant is issued for their arrest and they go to county jail," he said. "He would be given an opportunity to go in front of the judge, and if he doesn't follow the orders of the court, there will be consequences."

He said others claiming to be sovereign citizens have paid and/or served time.

"The law is the law; everybody has to follow it," Hyatt said. "Mr. Goodman refused to sign the ticket. Shannon could have arrested him at that point but didn't because he's a local resident."

Hyatt said he is not familiar specifically with OPPT, but this was not the department's first "go-around with this type of person."

"Quite frankly, it's kind of entertaining."
http://www.lovelycitizen.com/story/1951884.html

Notice at the link that there are half a dozen OPPT true believers cheering this guy on. I wonder where the support will be when this guy does all his BE'ing and DO'ing and ends up in jail because he didn't show up for court? This is going to be a GREAT success story!
wserra

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:
the little-known and little-understood Uniform Commercial Code
"Eureka Springs" what? Albania?

Ah, local news. And, too often, national news.
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:"Eureka Springs" what? Albania?
I'm guessing Arkansas, since Pea Ridge was mentioned as well - a Civil War battle site in Arkansas sometimes labeled as the "Gettysburg of the West."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff