Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by LightinDarkness »

There has been a bizarre overlap in the crazy side of the internet lately, I was just listening to the National Liberty Alliance call ("Common law grand jury" sov'run crazies) and they had a breathless woman reporting on the OPPT commune's QEG machine.

Of course, now that everyone has focused their good vibes to get the QEG to "resonate," you can already see the failure explanation coming - when it fails it will be because The Dark Cabal (AKA Quatloosians and other Evil Agents of the Illuminati) sent too much negative feelings at it.

For a while I was not sure whether Hope Girl and her dad actually believed they were making free energy machines or knew they were just making stuff up but spinning it to get free donations/trips around the world. I am now firmly in the later camp - you can see it all too well in the many "delays" they have engineered in getting this thing together, telling people it somehow has to charge up with positive energy, etc.

Much like sov'run doctrine is cargo cult law, free energy seems to be cargo cult technology. Power engineering is complex, its not easy to keep the lights running - most people don't understand the machinery of our power systems even on a basic level. So scam artists like Hope Girl and her dad can slap together things that LOOK complex (to the 99.99% who have no idea what they are looking at) and come up with nonsensical delays/fake "successes" - and the fruitcake crowd will just eat it up. It is EXACTLY what is happening right now.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

LightinDarkness wrote: For a while I was not sure whether Hope Girl and her dad actually believed they were making free energy machines or knew they were just making stuff up but spinning it to get free donations/trips around the world. I am now firmly in the later camp - you can see it all too well in the many "delays" they have engineered in getting this thing together, telling people it somehow has to charge up with positive energy, etc.

Much like sov'run doctrine is cargo cult law, free energy seems to be cargo cult technology. Power engineering is complex, its not easy to keep the lights running - most people don't understand the machinery of our power systems even on a basic level. So scam artists like Hope Girl and her dad can slap together things that LOOK complex (to the 99.99% who have no idea what they are looking at) and come up with nonsensical delays/fake "successes" - and the fruitcake crowd will just eat it up. It is EXACTLY what is happening right now.
Yep. But hey, the thing has a "fan belt" which must mean "advanced technology" to their followers.

This little gem from the site removing the shackles:

"Hope Girl, the main spokes person for the Fix the World Organization (FTW), often makes the comparison that the QEG is being ‘birthed’ into existence; she will present herself completely only when the conditions are right. Despite timetables, scheduling and carefully laid plans we must always be open to receiving what IS so that we may plot a course for success."

Doesn't anything in their hippy dippy world ever just happen or not happen, or flat out fail? No, of course not. Their failure instead is a "birthing process" and if it all doesn't work, which it won't here is yet another "out" so they can still fleece for donations: gee, we're just being open to what "is." And that somehow leads to "success". So when the damned thing doesn't work, they can then be "open to what is" and that means that sometime in the future, it will work, even though it never has. Oh, and they'll want some donations, too. :idea:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LightinDarkness wrote:Of course, now that everyone has focused their good vibes to get the QEG to "resonate," you can already see the failure explanation coming - when it fails it will be because The Dark Cabal (AKA Quatloosians and other Evil Agents of the Illuminati) sent too much negative feelings at it.
(Completes circle and throws spanner in works)
Bet it resonates at the exact frequency David Merrill Van Pelt's device does.
:Axe:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You think it's simple or cheap to send out bad vibes? We have rotating Illuminati teams of dour, depressed, and angry people sending out their bad thoughts Hope Girl's way 24/7! It's not easy being evil.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Oh dear, it looks like there are still yet more OPPT successes coming. You may recall Heather released another round of gibberish documents a few months ago, and here is the latest comment on the blog post announcing it on the i-uv site:
Dear Kindred Spirits!

We just received a notice from the Federal Court in WA. State that our case was dismissed With Prejudice, no Court time to be heard. Is there anything we can do?
We love them of course but how can we begin to help individuals awaken to new concepts unless we are heard.

OneHeart! Julia
Dear Julia,

How could this be? You used Heather's documents and the courts dismissed your claim with prejudice? Surely this is not possible because all courts were foreclosed upon in December 2012 according to Heather.
LightinDarkness

One more thing about the OPPT crazies...as you may recall D and the rest of the fruitcakes had proclaimed obviously they were on to something with the QEG nonsense because all of a sudden there were military everywhere around town.

Possibility 1: The Dark Cabal is running scared that the OPPT gurus have finally created a magical free energy machine and are setting up a military raid to take them down.

Possibility 2: The Moroccan military is engaging in a routine military exercise this time of year that naturally leads to increased military presence.

Now, of course as you all know D and the gurus constantly commune with Heather and the aliens for their intel, so call me crazy, but I turned to google...and what do you know:
Morocco-- Royal Moroccan Armed Forces soldiers and a joint-contingent of U.S. military police personnel, including U.S. Marines from 2nd Law Enforcement Battalion, U.S. soldiers and airmen, shared tactics and techniques for nonlethal weapons enforcement and escalation-of-force operations during African Lion 14 in Tifnit Training Area, Morocco.
https://www.dvidshub.net/news/123316/us ... 2IeLuKtum0

I'm sure thats just disinfo put out by the Powers That Be, though.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/user/HopeGirl587/videos

Digging into HopeGirl's Youtube channel provides some context. She was into OPPT since at least February of last year; I don't know at what point she started pushing the QEG, so I'm hazy on what the relationship between those two things is.

She may actually be stupid enough to believe the QEG works, or got the idea of selling a scam from Heather and other free energy / sovereign gurus.

http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/start ... -unit.html

The CICU concept is noteworthy since it's literally a pyramid scheme.
Consultation via skype: For any questions related to the QEG that can be answered over phone or email.
Cost: $300 for up to one hour, $5 per minute over one hour. Payment due at time of booking.
LightinDarkness

The more they post about the QEG the more I am convinced this is technology cargo cult worship. Read here:

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/05/st ... day-9.html

This supposedly has "comments from an engineer" - do we have anyone here that has a engineering background to decipher this? I am wondering if the comments are the equivalent of sov'run gibberish in legal filings - they appear to indicate something, but anyone who knows the language can tell its basically made up.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They've made a battery charger, and the engineer went to the Van Pelt Institute,
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LightinDarkness

That is actually quite clever from a scam artist perspective then - because it will enable them to unplug it once it charges and make videos/proclaim FREE ENERGY and then secretly plug it back in to charge it up when no one is looking. You would think no one would fall for that, but these are OPPTers we are talking about here. Not the brightest bunch.

Hope Girl and her Dad are going to enjoy lots of free vacations pulling off this con - paid for by other OPPT idiots.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Looks like the QEG is going viral. I've seen threads about it on Reddit, PESN is covering it, etc.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunk ... w-in.3572/

This appears to be the best thread on it so far; the third post contains a good pictorial breakdown of the scam. You got an electric motor being powered by the wall socket, the speed of that is regulated by the knob on the left, that motor spins the generator to the right via a pulley, the current from that generator charges up the capacitors and when up to speed powers up the light bulbs.

Assuming those are normal 60W lightbulbs, this is basically a very loud and expensive way of providing 360W of output energy while consuming 720W or more.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Since you've all done the debunking before I had a chance to look at it, I'll just say I watched the video and I think the second woman who hugs the guy, she is wearing a purple top and jeans, is Heather.
To reply to Lightindarkness, yes, to me it is scientific type words put through a sovereign words salad processor to amaze the massed ranks of ignoramuses.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness

Oh my, that is a good debunking. Thanks for the link.

I searched reddit upon seeing your post and note that one of the most popular threads is (!) a post in /r/conspiracy, which is hilarious:
http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm ... tor_plans/

/r/conspiracy is - as you would expect by the name - tinfoil hat central on reddit. You know you've got a obvious scam going when even /r/conspiracy can't seem to find anything praise about it. The bulk of the comments in that thread seem to be debunking it...very odd for them.
LightinDarkness

I have to hand it to Hope Girl, I am really beginning to see what kind of a quality scam this is. Between indiegogo and gofundme they have raise a combined $51,000 (!) in less than half a year, and none of that includes the money True Believers are sending them at $300/hour skype calls to assemble this thing. That means they have raked in on the low end $60k for basically doing nothing, AND they have gotten free trips to Morocco and I think other places for doing it.

They are making more money off this scam than the OPPT gurus ever did, I am surprised there is no jealousy from the gurus!
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

LightinDarkness wrote:They are making more money off this scam than the OPPT gurus ever did, I am surprised there is no jealousy from the gurus!
Gurus getting a cut?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think there's reciprocal scamming going on. Hope Girl believes OPPT bullsh*t and OPPT gurus believe Hope Girls bullsh*t.

The exchange is mutually beneficial.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

In looking at the various photos they posted updating the construction stages of the 'energy pulled out of their tush' machine, it appears that there's a spark gap in the circuit.

When measuring voltage and/or current, spark gaps are UGLY :!:

The transient spikes they throw off totally confuse most voltmeters and ammeters -- which are designed to measure somewhat stable conditions. Throwing a microsecond 20,000 volt surge into the line makes any readings questionable, at best. Even the 'scope pictures are questionable, depending on the sewwp time and the connection points for the probes.

This technique has been used by the 'over-unity' crowd from day one. As long as they don't include a qualified electronic engineer in the review team, they can get away with it.

Also, as noted, the capacitors and batteries conceal the machine's compliance with the laws of entropy. The batteries can run the device fou HOURS, concealing the fact that they're being drained. As soon as the audience heads off for the cocktail hour, the charger gets plugged back in; the batteries charge up; and a fresh group of suckers comes in.

TINSTAAFL :!:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

AndyK wrote: TINSTAAFL :!:
I believe that is TANSTAAFL.
Ask Louis Wu.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

There is no such thing ...
vs
There aint no such thing ...

You pays your money and you takes your chances.

Andy
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I swear I remember seeing something similar to that contraption in an old electronics experimenters book from the late 50's or early 60's. It looks like some of the Rube Goldbergian things they had as projects, and as I recall, when all was said and done it was just a fancy battery charger/power supply using really large capacitors, which are nothing more than storage containers for electricity when it comes right down to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.