Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by davids »

DailyPlanet wrote: There are many reports, some highly credible that:
:lol:
DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by DailyPlanet »

The next part ... from which we may get the next Big News (if not from Free Energy devices themselves):

+ Some parts of humanity are using advanced technologies, including free energy technologies, as part of a "Breakaway Civilisation"

Can I come back, a pierce your silly little avatar with a pitchfork ?
... once this information is more widely understood?

You would deserve it for being a doubting Thomas, without an open mind, only able to mock those who are far ahead of you in their understanding of our world.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

DailyPlanet wrote:The next part ... from which we may get the next Big News (if not from Free Energy devices themselves):

+ Some parts of humanity are using advanced technologies, including free energy technologies, as part of a "Breakaway Civilisation"

You would deserve it for being a doubting Thomas, without an open mind, only able to mock those who are far ahead of you in their understanding of our world.
Again, more unsubstantiated fantasy. There is not a shred of scientific proof that there is anything such as free energy or breakaway civilization (whatever that is). Our minds are open; but we need actual proof that something exists before we are going to acknowledge it as real. Also -- we are not mocking "those who are far ahead of [us] in their understanding of our world"; we are mocking those who expect us to accept their self-serving fantasies as fact, simply because they say that we should.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

DailyPlanet wrote:The next part ... from which we may get the next Big News (if not from Free Energy devices themselves):

In the meanwhile, the crickets will keep you entertained.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Again, more unsubstantiated fantasy. There is not a shred of scientific proof that there is anything such as free energy or breakaway civilization (whatever that is). Our minds are open; but we need actual proof that something exists before we are going to acknowledge it as real. Also -- we are not mocking "those who are far ahead of [us] in their understanding of our world"; we are mocking those who expect us to accept their self-serving fantasies as fact, simply because they say that we should.
There's plenty of evidence, if you bother to look for it.

For instance, the approach taken by former Deputy Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin-Fitts is: WHERE has all the missing money gone? (When she saw a huge triangle craft fly over her, she wondered: "How many billions did it take for Boeing to make that?)

You, quite obviously have NOT bothered to investigate at all - or you would come up will a silly comment like: "breakaway civilization (whatever that is)".

We Now Have the Technology to Take ET Home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9ZZekWMiUQ

There are scores and scores of Videos about this, and even Richard Dolan's new book:

UFOs for the 21st Century Mind: A Fresh Guide to an Ancient Mystery
This is the new must-have UFO book. For beginners and experienced researchers alike, historian Richard Dolan covers the full range of this incredibly complex topic in his uniquely engaging style. He offers fresh insights on everything connected to UFOs: ancient aliens, modern encounters, abductions, channelers, the politics and cover-up, the black budget world, the bizarre science, the social dimensions (read YouTube and Facebook), the future, and much more. Toward that end, Dolan gives practical insights on how to distinguish and investigate UFOs in today’s world, where we are flooded with claims and videos and data of all types.
==
> more: http://www.amazon.com/UFOs-21st-Century ... hard+dolan

So stay ignorant and uninformed, if you like, but don't assume that others are as poorly informed as you are.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

DailyPlanet wrote: There's plenty of evidence, if you bother to look for it.
How often is that heard on here and by people proposing some alternative reality? No, if it's so obvious put up a link or a quote from a reliable source and not some nutter's Youtube video. You are the one proposing the theories, YOU back them up. Don't expect us to do your homework for you.

And here's some light reading:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Paranormality-W ... 637&sr=1-4
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

DailyPlanet wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Again, more unsubstantiated fantasy. There is not a shred of scientific proof that there is anything such as free energy or breakaway civilization (whatever that is). Our minds are open; but we need actual proof that something exists before we are going to acknowledge it as real. Also -- we are not mocking "those who are far ahead of [us] in their understanding of our world"; we are mocking those who expect us to accept their self-serving fantasies as fact, simply because they say that we should.
There's plenty of evidence, if you bother to look for it.
I have better things to do than spend my free time investigating every wacko hypothesis which turns up on the Internet, or every wacko concept such as "breakaway civilization". Please reread the first two sentences of my post if you need further enlightenment. And, to echo what Arthur said, since YOU are the one advocating hypotheses which are contrary to the fundamental laws of science, it is up to YOU to come up with verifiable evidence that there is anything to them -- and remember that the plural of "anecdote" is not "data" or "evidence".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"
I have better things to do than spend my free time investigating every wacko hypothesis which turns up on the Internet..."

Fine. Stay ignorant, Du--S--- !
Those are are highly credible sources I have cited, and the number grows:
Dr.Lynn Kitae, Leslie Keen, the Citizen Hearings on Disclosure... they go on and on.

So what do you cite for evidence there are not UFO's?

You are probably relying on "experts" who made investigations, and the reports that the UFO's spotted were actually "Swamp gas" or something.
I lived in Michigan when that incident happened, and there was good solid evidence that was ignored. Even the mainstream media admits now, when they investigate the facts, that there were many cover-ups of solid reports of UFO's.

Here's something I grabbed from Wiki :
It's about J. Allen Hynek, the guy who came up with the silly swamp gas explanation:
"For the first few years of his UFO studies, Hynek could safely be described as a debunker. He thought that a great many UFOs could be explained as prosaic phenomena misidentified by an observer. But beyond such fairly obvious cases, Hynek often stretched logic to nearly the breaking point in an attempt to explain away as many UFO reports as possible. In his 1977 book, Hynek admitted that he enjoyed his role as a debunker for the Air Force. He also noted that debunking was what the Air Force expected of him
. . .
Hynek's opinions about UFOs began a slow and gradual shift. After examining hundreds of UFO reports over the decades (including some made by credible witnesses, including astronomers, pilots, police officers, and military personnel), Hynek concluded that some reports represented genuine empirical evidence.
. . .
...whatever his own views, Hynek was increasingly distressed by what he saw as the superficial manner in which most scientists looked at UFOs."

==
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Allen_Hynek

When a former paid debunker like Dr Hynek can change his mind, maybe some ill-educated Du--S--- from the internet can too, if he bothered to examine the evidence. But it is clear, you will not. Your "mind is made up", right? And I must not "confuse you with the facts" - is that your attitude?
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

This thread concerns OPPT, NOT UFOs.

If you want to start a separate thread concerning UFOs, feel free to do so -- in some other forum. They have absolutely nothing to do with financial fraud.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

DailyPlanet wrote:"

Actually they are not really "highly credible sources" when they are reprinting and pushing bunko like this.. Anything the OPPT / IUV crowd says, or tries to twist their way is inherently false, they have no basis in reality and AFAIC Heather and company need to be locked away in some mental institution so they cannot corrupt the minds of anyone any more..

As has been stated (and I asked a friend at NASA just to be sure) there is NO SUCH THING as a Free Energy device, no such thing as a perpetual energy device and certainly no such thing as a Quantum Energy Device like the OPPT is pushing on people. There are new ways of making energy that is efficient and doesn't require the use of fossil fuels, but those are technologies that are in their infancies like Tidal Power, et al..

A personal statement here:

I am so sick of people thinking every single conspiracy theory is correct, I am sick of those who push the BS of the "strawman" theory, and the like, it's made my job and my life a living hell for close to 16 years now, and it's just getting worse. Do everyone a favor DP and do some serious research before you call everyone ignorant (expletives)... It doesn't do you any favors to call people names because we've seen all this Horsehocky before..
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Andy,
I agree with you.
However, I have been attacked and my credibility questioned.
I am careful, thorough, well-educated - AND OPEN-Minded. I don't think those who have attacked me have shown the same qualities. So what to do?

When attacked by those who have not done the same amount of research, and are not open-minded, what should I do? Ignore it? That's not in my nature. I respond with facts, and sources. Facts and sources I have examined, or are from people I believe to be credible after having done research.

If this material is OFF LIMITS (ie defending accusations), then I suggest people be a bit more polite towards those hold different views on these "taboo" subjects.
== ==

Hey, Jenny:
I completely agree with you that OPPT and IUV are scams. I have researched them and even communicated with Heather herself. I found NOTHING convincing about it, AFTER having done considerable actual research on the web, and talking with OPPT true believers. Here's an example of sorts of Questions that I and others have Investigated:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/HARD_Qs/ind ... howtopic=1
- there is also a thread there were Questions are put to Heather herself:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/HARD_Qs/ind ... ry22153184
(As someone said there: "Heather ran like a scalded dog", when presented with intelligent questions she did not want to answer.)

As for Free Energy, I do not think talking to "some guy from NASA", and getting his opinion, can be considered actual research -its an "expert opinion", but only if you think that NASA means something other than: "Never A Straight Answer" - I don't buy it. There are people out there who look at this with an open mind, and are thorough, who would come up with a different answer.

Here's a website, that approach the QEG device with an open mind, and found it lacking in substance:
http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/ind ... opic=18939
And they are now looking at other more credible claims of Free Energy:
http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/ind ... opic=19117
I am pretty certain you are wrong in saying that Free Energy does not exist. And equating the possibility of the existence of Free Energy as being the same as the unreality of OPPT, is just plain nuts. There are worlds of difference (even though the scammy OPPT, has its own scammy QEG device.)

On the Straw man myth, I'm right with you. I even started a thread here on QL:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=10083
... to poke a hole in the Birth-certificate-has-Value nonsense, which I have researched and, like you, also found to be Horsehocky.

(BTW, I only call people ignorant, when they prove they are, by making silly posts, saying things like: "I have better things to do than spend my free time investigating every wacko hypothesis which turns up on the Internet..." when he is given the evidence he asked for - the guy ran from the Truth he was offered. I do my own homework and am thorough in the way I was in my professional life. There are some bozos out there, even on QL, who do not. My rule is: I only resort to name calling, like using codewords like "Du--S---" - DullSpeaker? - unless I have first been called worse.)
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

DailyPlanet wrote:"
I have better things to do than spend my free time investigating every wacko hypothesis which turns up on the Internet..."

Dr.Lynn Kitae, Leslie Keen, the Citizen Hearings on Disclosure... they go on and on.

Credible? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I have to be honest, I gave up on trying to reason with DailyPlanet about his conspiracy beliefs after he showed himself to be a 9/11 truther. I think we have to remember that these sorts of beliefs are not based on logic or reason, and you cannot apply logic or reason to try to persuade these individuals.

I commend DailyPlanet for being skeptical about things like the OPPT and certain forms of free energy, but I think that is as far as he is going to get. He is a true believer on some things, and the critical thinking he applies to things like the OPPT simply will not be extended to those other areas of fantastical belief.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Hey, LID

So I'm a "True believer" because I've done more research than you, and have a different understanding that you on certain topics?

Well, then: I would say that makes you a True Believer in the spin in the mainstream media, which is now controlled by about six companies that also run your government. (You may not have noticed this rather obvious fact, though more people to your Right, and to your Left are waking up every day.)

Be fair, I have given you some sources, and you and others have sneered at them.

Tell me then please: Where do you go for YOUR version of truth???

(I think it will be pretty easy to find the flaws.)

PP, you can do the same. Who do you read or follow??
I am interested to see what sort of rag or other source you think is "credible".
Your rude behavior should irritate a few here, if there are any genuine Truth seeking Open Minded types actually visiting this site. (Tell PP how this looks, if you are here, please.)
LightinDarkness

See what I mean? Its not even worth responding to, all I'll say is this:

People who use logic and reason to come to conclusions use - when it comes to things like free energy or aliens or 9/11 - peer reviewed evidence. People who want to believe in those things use whatever source agrees with what they wish was true.

The entire weight of the evidence from the scientific community is clear:

(1) There is no such thing as free energy, period. The laws of the universe as we know them do not support them. No one has ever been able to show otherwise.

(2) Intelligent alien life is very unlikely to exist (as opposed to things like fungus or some other non-sentient life, which is much more likely). UFO sightings and all the other stuff you think is true are hoaxes, people making things up, or people mistaking sun dogs or weather balloons (or other nature things) for spaceships.

(2) On 9/11, the twin towers came down due to terrorists who hijacked planes and flew them into buildings. There is some evidence the government was negligent in that it failed to take action on known intelligence. However, that negligence was a product of sheer ineptitude and not any willful desire to allow the attacks to happen.

If you wish to hold otherwise on these three things, produce peer reviewed evidence for your claim. Do not claim that peer review would never be able to prove these things, paradigm shifting research happens all the time. The first person who could prove free energy in peer review would win a Nobel prize. No one does...because it isn't real.

Please lets not derail the thread further, it is inciting to reply to DailyPlanet on this stuff...I know I just fell for it...but we have a long-running thread here and I don't want to get it closed. There is good documentation here of the OPPT scam and its morphing into the OPPT commune/free energy scam.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:There is good documentation here of the OPPT scam and its morphing into the OPPT commune/free energy scam.

I'm a little offended by the "talking down at" that certain people are doing (DP) I think that I may have you beat in the researching OPPT stuff, been following this one form it's inception and back when Charlie Miller was still involved. However LiD is correct, unfortunately not one of the "sources" you presented is actually credible, and some have even been banned on ATS due to their repeated wrong calls on things..

For ATS to ban a source, it has to be REALLY dubious...... just consider that for a moment. Also some of us, are trained to investigate things for a living, we know where to look and where not to look (and yes I admit my typing sucks) but my investigative skills do not..... And I have to back up LiD here, there's NO SUCH THING as Free Energy, unless you are talking about a nice big solar farm or wind power which technically is free once you purchase the parts needed to run them...

Just think about the damage you've done your credibility DP, and step back and reconsider the way that you talk down at others..
LightinDarkness

A good point on ATS, Jenny. As you know, ATS is only one step away from GodLikeProduction in terms of sheer embracing of insanity (their motto is "deny ignorance" but it should really be "embrace ignorance"). To ban a topic or source on ATS means its so overtly a hoax or so overtly wrong that even a community of people who will believe almost any conspiracy no matter how absurd can't abide by it. The list of things that are banned on ATS are few and far between....the OPPT is one of them, though.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Sean David Morton seems keen to keep alive...

Some of the ideas once championed by Heather-Gibberish-Speaker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJbFa9BAhTk
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

A friend who still follows OPPT told me:
"We now have 22 pages of success stories"
So I said, can you give me the Best and most-convincing 2 or 3.
And I was shown this one:

Chase Bank is a recent one... and Kevin Edmundson had a $160,000 success with his student loan. Haven't had chance to read them all yet
$50,000 Chase Mortgage “Debt” – Cancelled....

http://angellucci.wordpress.com/2014/07 ... cancelled/

Well, I suppose a coincidence, or error would explain that.
I seriously doubt that we will get a Full and Accurate story from OPPT-ers
LightinDarkness

As usual, the OPPTers have no idea what they are talking about. The letter is legitimate, but the mortgage (looks to be a SECOND mortgage, by the way) wasn't settled due to the OPPT gibberish. The person in question essentially got lucky in that their loan was covered under the National Mortgage Settlement (http://www.nationalmortgagesettlement.com/about). As part of the settlement Chase was directed to forgive certain mortgages, and the language they use in notifying people about this is the exact same thing as is in the letter.

The reason why they don't come out and say "We are forgiving this debt as part of the National Mortgage Settlement program..." is for legal liability reasons, I suspect.