Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by Burnaby49 »

These guys have a high opinion of their worth to the banks as customers. The banks will collapse if they pull their pittance out? I'd say the opposite, the banks wouldn't believe their luck in finally getting rid of these guys. And you can start a bank just by buying a license? Not outside of their fever-dreams.

I think they will have a bit of difficulty finding a bank amenable to supporting them since that means cashing their worthless pieces of paper for real money. And stopping payment on their debts as a negotiating lever is going to work out real well. Good thing they have an emergency plan. Stop using that phony money the government issues and print up their own.

This is getting fascinating. Every setback launches them deeper into an alternate reality where they actually have real power and can get what they want just by demanding it. With luck they will follow through on their deposit withdrawls and debt revocation and provide me with more, admittedly petty-minded, entertainment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

From a maddies FB page

Bob Wright's $3,500,000 DOV (Deposit Of Value) Documents...

Here are the Documents Bob Wright used to "Deposit" his DOV. This DOV is still being reviewed by the Bank (not known which bank at this time) and the funds are NOT as of yet available to Bob - Updates pending.

We can use these to gain an understanding of his process. This is the INNER work we can do. When the Documents are ready, you will be ready to partner up with your local bank, getting a head start will probably help the process.

Bob used the method of "getting the banker on his side."

The banker revealed during the conversation last Thursday that she "hopes it goes threw because if it does, she will be the next in line." This is coming from the VP of the head quarters not a branch manager. The VP also revealed that "September 1st is coming faster then we know it" hinting at something possibly changing in a major way.

@ http://briankellysblog.blogspot.com.au/ ... ments.html

60 people turned up at an OPPT gathering of BEing and DOing at Surfers Paradise in QLD. They saw this as an overwhelming success and proof that the masses of Australians are all recognising the foreclosement of the current world structures.
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

Our NSW OPPT friend who just spent 14 days in jail for contempt was a special guest on Bob and Lisa Harrisons radio show
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com.au/2013/07 ... pt-of.html

An excerpt:
Lisa: (Laughing). So can you give us an update on why and how you got out?

Grant See: Well why I got out … I appealed for leniency because all the authorities and administrator of Grafton gaol said I shouldn’t be there for what I’d done, so I had a lot of help and it was great. So I got out yesterday… was the fourteenth day on appeal. Basically had to really use everything I could cause as much, it was definitely an experience that I don’t want to do again. But it wasn’t as hard as I thought it was going to be, but I just missed my kids and I know they missed me and I had this small business, my house here and everything… all the other stuff so I did what I could to get out of there and try and remedy the situation.

Chris: Grant would it be fair to say that they couldn’t get authority over you, they had no authority to hold you except they decided to hold you until you gave them authority.

Grant See: Definitely, cause I could tell from the moment I was dragged in there. This happened on Tuesday 16th anyway. I came back to the house, I just went for a walk down the beach, I came back and there were two blue coats here in my lounge room. New South Wales police officers, or blue coats as we call them and a Sheriff who’d been here a couple of weeks prior. They just said “Mate it’s time to go”.

And they were pretty friendly. They let me close up everything. I was able to grab forty bucks I had in my wallet and the file I kept… because this is all over an alleged credit card matter that I stopped paying two years ago when I discovered the discrepancies there; mainly your common garden variety of deceptive acts and practices and fraud. So I was dragged in there. I went straight into Ballina local court and the judge was there and at least three or four other officials and people from the bank.

There were no other alleged defendants in there; I was the only one. I wouldn’t answer any questions then. They forcibly put me into the witness box and I didn’t want to go in there. Because I knew that from there you cannot be seen or heard anyway. So as the judge came out I didn’t stand up, I didn’t acknowledge any of his jurisdiction then. The moment I said Mr See, I said “I don’t consent to be recognised as the legal identity name or any other name you find on the documents and there is no law legal authorising you to recognise me as the legal identity name blah, blah, blah.

He then proceeded to talk over me. I immediately responded back “Do you have duly verified documentation that demonstrates to me that you represent true government as constituted at the creation of this country in 1901?”

He said nothing again and just continued talking over me. I then blurted out “Do you have the duly verified documentation of your standing, your law, your authority and the original accommodation agreement with my wet ink signature on it saying i belong to your corporation?”

Again he did not answer he was just head down the whole time.

It was then cause I was running out of… what next and then I just said “Do you have your oath of office and is it here on record?”

And that was the first time he responded and he just said “Don’t you worry about that” bluntly.

He then asked me to get out of the witness box and come down on the floor in front of the bench and swear something. I don’t recall what he said, because I cut him off before he finished.

I said boldly and probably a little, I may have handled it from a very authoritarian military sort of charge from the front way and I think I did throw him off and was sort of apparent with some of the other officers in the court. They were thinking “Geez what’s going on!”

When he said come down and swear, I said “I’m not swearing anything until you prove to me that you are true government!”

And it was right about there that I realised I crossed the line when I saw him pick up his hammer or whatever they call it… his mallet… and he just whacked it on the bench and said “I sentence you to 28 days for contempt of court!”

Further on down the interview Grant See says he plans to use Heather's documentation in his next court appearance on August 8th to argue against his credit card non payment problem.
Very best of luck with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote:These guys have a high opinion of their worth to the banks as customers.
I don't know if you're practicing your sarcasm or your tongue in cheek modalities, but either would be wasted on that crowd.

I would suspect that between the funny paper, what their credit scores have to look like, and just general appearances that they will get short shrift in most financial establishments, and would you want your money in one that didn't? If there isn't a general circular out on these bozos, there soon will be, and then they'll find out just how popular they aren't. This bunch is so deeply in denial and delusion, that I think they are past any rationality, and will continue to be confused why no one in the real world wants to play and just laughs at them, either literally or figuratively.

The only bank any of these clowns will ever own is of the porcine variety, providing they can have it given to them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Backo
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Backo »

Thanks Reefwalker for the excerpt.

I note that Grant appealed for leniency. Did he (as I suspect) purge his contempt by apologising to the Court? Grovelling to the judge is obviously not sovereign citizen cool.

All that said, 28 days for contempt of that nature seems pretty stiff.

Edit: nevermind I read the full transcript from your link. He grovelled.
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by thunter »

Kiri Campbell has apparently been released. No details yet. It appears they have set a trail date for October, but not sure because the little info so far is being spun as a total win.
thunter

Post by thunter »

And the latest on Kiri Campbell:

"WPU #150, Tariki, Stratford New Zealand
KIRI CAMPBELL IS RETURNING HOME TONIGHT!!
AFTER LOCATING HER WE RUSHED TO THE NP COURT AND PRESENTED - FILING AN AFFIDAVIT ON HER BEHALF AND STATEMENT OF DECLARATION - SHE WAS PRESENTED TO THE COURT AND ACCEPTED THE COURTS ALLEGATIONS VI COACTUS (UNDER DURESS) AND RELEASED!!

Admittedly we had to direct the Court Registry to file the Affidavit and present it to the Judge - being aware of the process is essential because you will be confronted with an corporation that does not want to hand over your authority!!

Ms Campbell was hungry as she was not allocated her 3 meals so before we sent her home we stopped at KFC!!
We can't wait to see the enjoyment on her six (6) childrens' faces and her partner.

Well Done Sovereign Campbell!! Sovereignty is the right to your own entity and identified culture/creed/beliefs that do not breach Common Law Rights!!
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

reefwalker wrote:From a maddies FB page

Here are the Documents Bob Wright used to "Deposit" his DOV. This DOV is still being reviewed by the Bank (not known which bank at this time) and the funds are NOT as of yet available to Bob - Updates pending.
Bob Wright's docucraps include his address:
  • robert allen wright
    c/o 48 Sobieski Street
    on Hanover Township, Pennsylvania
    Non-Domestic without the US
Mapquest's satellite view shows a structure that looks remarkably like a double-wide in the midst of an industrial park and some kind of quarry.

Now, that's living :!:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

thunter quoted someone who wrote:SHE WAS PRESENTED TO THE COURT AND ACCEPTED THE COURTS ALLEGATIONS VI COACTUS (UNDER DURESS) AND RELEASED!!
More magic Latin legal language!

One-Heaven Society
United Society of Free States of Spirits
Canonum De Ius Positivum
(Canons of Positive Law)

Canon 2348
When a man or woman is compelled by force to sign a document, such a signature shall have no legal effect. To ensure this is made clear, a man or woman may lawfully choose one of two mechanisms to physically invalidate their signature:

(i) By placing the letters V.C. anywhere within the signature, the man or woman signifies by custom the principle of Vi Coactus or "under constraint " to sign, which immediately invalidates the whole document; or

(ii) If prevented from making clear a signature is made by force, a man or woman may use an ellipsis ". . ." anywhere as part of their signature to prove that they sought to sign V.C. but were otherwise prevented.

And I thought putting "VC" after one's name signified being a recipient of the Victoria Cross (all us Illuminati get one for being slavish servants of The Queen).

Deep Knight ...
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyK wrote:

• robert allen wright
    c/o 48 Sobieski Street
Mapquest's satellite view shows a structure that looks remarkably like a double-wide in the midst of an industrial park and some kind of quarry.

Bing Maps shows something somewhat better -- it appears to be a narrow house shoehorned onto a lot which could accommodate much more. The neighborhood isn't exactly Beverly Hills or Georgetown, though. There is also what appears to be an open pit coal mine, just to the north.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Bing Maps shows something somewhat better -- it appears to be a narrow house shoehorned onto a lot which could couldn'y possibly ??? accommodate much more. The neighborhood isn't exactly Beverly Hills or Georgetown, though. There is also what appears to be an open pit coal mine, just to the north.
The Bing angle view does, indeed, show a two-level house on that site. However, there doesn't seem to be enough room between the houses to do much more than walk sideways.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

AndyK wrote:

• robert allen wright
    c/o 48 Sobieski Street

I tried Streetview but it doesn't cover his specific street. From a GoogleEarth shot the "industrial park" seems to be a cluster of warehouse/distribution centres. He could use the $3.5 mil. Too bad banks just don't cough it up when you demand it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
thunter

Post by thunter »

AndyK

Post by AndyK »

3 - 4 family unit. Complete with coin-operated washer and dryer.

A double-wide would have been beter.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deep Knight wrote:And I thought putting "VC" after one's name signified being a recipient of the Victoria Cross
It normally does. I would recommend that if you don't actually hold a VC that you don't go round pretending you do, especially in some bars and pubs. This is due to the chance of meeting someone who knows/is related to/served with/or just was in the same service as someone who actually got one, because they and their friends will readily take it upon themselves to re-arrange your anatomy until you agree that you are lying.
Example of how to get a VC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lachhiman_Gurung
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Considering Bob Wright is living off the government with a combination of SSDI, food stamps, and housing benefits, hes not doing too bad! Of course I can't figure out quite how a foreclosed government is still sending him checks and how he keeps on cashing them, but why bother with little details like that?

Concerning Kiri, its rather hilarious they are making her release out to be a victory. Lets see, shes been arrested two times, held in jail due to contempt or her supporters harassing the court for days, strip searched, etc. If she had just done the original fraudulent deposit and then cooperated, none of that would have happened. But somehow its a "win" in OPPT land!
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, her supporters say they are preparing a media release right now, but that they have "secured her safety" and she can never again be touched by the courts.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

thunter wrote:Well, her supporters say they are preparing a media release right now, but that they have "secured her safety" and she can never again be touched by the courts.
Yeah we've heard that one before with sov'runs, when the court date in October comes and goes and she doesn't show up...and gets arrested, AGAIN - I wonder what the excuse will be then? Court ignored the magical paperwork?
thunter

Post by thunter »

Ah, the "rest of the story" comes out about Kiri Campbell...she's just a common criminal"

http://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-n ... rly-65-000

Fraudulent cheques totalled nearly $65,000
ISOBEL EWING
Last updated 05:00 02/08/2013ROBERT CHARLES 'BANKING PROTEST': Kiri Campbell outside New Plymouth District Court.
A Hawera woman has admitted ripping off local businesses by paying them with fraudulent cheques.

Kiri Campbell, 32, entered a guilty plea in the New Plymouth District Court yesterday in response to four counts of using a document to gain a pecuniary advantage in what her lawyer Paul Keegan said was "a protest against the banking system".

However, no mention was made in court of a $15 million cheque Campbell allegedly banked - the cheque has been at the centre of much online debate.

Campbell's appearance in Hawera on Tuesday attracted about 60 supporters, forcing court staff to temporarily shut the courthouse.

However, the extent of her cause was made clear when it was revealed the total she paid in fraudulent cheques came to almost $65,000, all of which has been recovered, except $481 to Pak 'n Save.

The businesses to which Campbell presented fraudulent cheques were Egmont Autos in Hawera, Dimmocks 100% in Stratford, RJ Eagars in Stratford and Colton's Motor Vehicle Company LMVD and Pak 'n Save in Hawera.

Defence counsel Paul Keegan said Campbell's acts were a protest against the banking system and she regretted the ill effects on individuals and businesses.

"The flavour is of protest and civil disobedience because of the beliefs she has."

Judge Allan Roberts told Campbell he expected her to repay the sum to Pak 'n Save before her sentencing.

Campbell will return for sentencing on October 3.

- © Fairfax NZ News
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Of good grief. On the "free kiri campbell" facebook page they're talking about filing commercial liens against the judge and gettin together an arrest party to go arrest the judge. These people are nuts and someone is going to get hurt.

This is perhaps a silly question but does NZ have a UCC or are they trying to use the US 's UCC in NZ?
Last edited by ashlynne39 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.