Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by thunter »

The story about their business is originally an article in the Tacoma Weekly newspaper.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

notorial dissent wrote:If nothing else, they do seem to have extremely short attention spans, or maybe they are just reverting back to the sovrun nonsense it sounds like they started with as the OPPT gibberish is getting too complicated for them.

I think it's deeper than that.

They seem to use the Removing the Shackles Forum as a way to gauge the "faithful" and their tolerance to what they are spewing. While there are some that continuously will follow everything Heather, Caleb and Randall say without question, and will basically parrot the "big three" others that have been around a while had started to question the whole 5D thing, as they were not seeing the promised results, and some even were getting nervous that they sent out all of these courtesy notices and referenced these Magical UCC Filings and were not getting the desired outcome, in many cases they were up to their last option and couldn't understand why Heather would still be talking about 5D mumbo jumbo and energetic documentation when they could barely put food on their tables, but were promised that they could go to the store with their "value" and buy anything 6 months ago.

I have noticed that whenever a large group on that forum start moaning and groaning, Heather will change her direction and focus a little. In this case, it's always been a Sov'run situation, but early on you couldn't get any of them to admit that it was just an offshoot of the already done, they all went on about the gold and the energies and how if you read the document standing on your head, covered in lime jell-o, whilst listening to Dark Side of the Moon played at 78RPM speed, and drew little smilie faces all over your naked body, you would feel the energy of the documents and it would all make sense to you. Some people parroted it and claimed that they could feel the energy of the documents, while others started to question it, and very vocally. At that point the one they call D_BreakingtheSilence started to get nasty and lashed out that people didn't believe and therefore the energy wasn't flowing through them, and they then had to wash themselves with soap made from benzocaine and fart into an empty milk jug that had a tube that came from it to capture the methane in a compartment that would then light on fire and burn a hole in the air for the energies to get to your suspended from the rafters naked body that was now feeling nothing but the energy because it was numb from the benzocaine bath.

the "crew" as they are called are also very good at the art of spin. They can take a few thousand and call it a "sweeping the globe viral revolution in the millions". They also are as good as, if not better than the Dinar Gurus at obfuscation, I swear OkieOilMan could learn a thing or two from them, and stop with his "coming in for a landing" and make everyone so confused, that they would all start believing him again because by the time you're done reading the post, you would be so off kilter you wouldn't see the blatant lying going on.

A good example was how they spun and continue to spin Project 13. I didn't think much of it at the time, but 13 is considered by a lot of New Agers to be the unluckiest of numbers, but no one questioned that when Caleb named his whatever that. And when he started to say he was going to charge because it would replace all known "harvesting tools", the faithful at first were hit with how it was also going viral and everyone would be using it very very soon and whatever, when it was finally released it turned out to be a very poorly implemented frontend for a Disporia social network install somewhere. In fact a lot of the faithful are commenting on all the spelling errors and how the whole thing looks like a 6 year old made it.. They HAD to go back to the base Sov'run crud that Heather based all of her stuff on or it would all fall apart very fast..

Just an observation from someone that has been watching this from the very beginning.. I can predict that if nothing else pans out correctly, Heather will not have to worry about arrest warrants, she will have to worry about the throngs of the faithful that turn on her, her chief minions, AK/BK/D/Sonia/and KP will also have to worry about that..... it only takes one more little screwup or lie that gets uncovered, and the blood will be in the water...

Remember it IS Shark Week on Discovery Chan....
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

ashlynne39 wrote:I have to ask . . . What do you all think Heather gets out of this? This scheme of hers doesn't seem to come with big rewards for her. The documents are posted for free. Project 13 or whatever it is called seems to be free, at least initially. And as far as I can tell there really hasn't been an ask for money except to fly her gurus to Morrocco. So where is the catch? Are the faithful sending money? And what is Heather doing in Morrocco and how is she supporting herself? Thoughts, insights?
I don't think its about money for Heather, what she gets out of the OPPT/IUV Inchange scam is that she is basically considered a goddess among her followers. Why would that matter to her? Well I haven't been able to piece together much about her past life - she is strangely very secretive for someone who makes such a big deal about "OPERATING IN COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY" - but it appears as though her attempts to do work with her law degree went bust and then she had her break with reality about the time her house was foreclosed upon and resigned her bar license before the bar could take it away from her for malpractice.

Now, she has thousands of followers who are hanging on her every word and speaks like God did to Moses on the mountaintop to her circle of gurus who go forth and proclaim her greatness. Shes a big hit on all the crackpot new age/sov'run radio shows, her every Skype message is saved and salivated on by her true believer followers. And while I think shes probably had some mental illness problems to go this nuts I think shes connected enough to reality to know what shes doing. There is a reason why she lives in Morocco now, even though she could live in Washington just fine due to her husband's business - she wants to be safely out of the USA in case the FBI comes looking for her ala Tim Turner once her remedies result in violence or harassment of federal government officials. Its not just by chance that Morocco has no extradition treaty with the US!

So the motive isn't financial. Its ego driven. She comes up with these documents and her circle of gurus proclaims to the few thousands of true believers her legal genius. She can summon her gurus to Morocco and she knows that the idiot true believers will pay for it, and in Morocco she can bask in their worship as they gallivant around opening alien portals in the desert and babble about 5D energetics.
LightinDarkness

vkey08 wrote: I think it's deeper than that.
Thats for writing this up, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on this vkey - I know you've been following this lunacy since the start and we don't see you much around here so its good to know your still around! I looked into the RTS forum with the info you sent me and it seemed dead..maybe I clicked on the wrong thing...I need to go back in there and look around!

I believe you are spot on with your analysis. Heather and the circle of Gurus (the people on the weekly conference call) have basically led around the remaining 1-2k true believers by getting their hopes up by hyping some sov'run or new age gimmick and then dropping it when nothing happens. I've noted several major shifts in the focus of the OPPT/IUV Inchange scam since December:

Shift 1 - This was when it was just the OPPT and the major component was the $5 billion in prosperity funding. This was when this scam was at the height of its popularity, because everyone wanted their free money. When nothing came and in when they revealed Heather teleported all the gold off earth using her 5D eternal essence we got Shift 2.

Shift 2 - When the $5 billion never came then Heather and the gurus switched to total new age "the aliens are coming any day now!" and 5th dimension propaganda. But this didn't last for long because, as you say, no one cares about 5D ascension when they want to buy their McMansion with their ETERNAL ESSENCE WITHOUT LIMIT.

Shift 3 - The IUV Inchange scam, this was going to be when you could just go a store and buy whatever you wanted with your unlimited ETERNAL ESSENCE. Project 13 was the platform for this.

Shift 4 - When Project 13 was released and was a total failure (as we all predicted, Caleb hitched his wagon to the wrong scam for this), we are now moving on to classical failed sov'run remedies. The drawing up your own fake bond and trying to get banks to cash it is just a Heather variation on the trying to cash fake bonds from your secret US treasury account that US sov'runs have tried over the years.

I am beginning to think Heather may be running out of ideas now that were down to her spinning old and failed sov'run remedies as something new. I expect Shift 4 to go on for about another month until a few more people get put in jail for trying it, then we'll move on to Shift 5.
thunter

Post by thunter »

You've got to check out these audio files. Bob Wright is getting himself in serious trouble. This bank VP is fed up with his bullying...

http://i-uv.com/bob-wright-phone-conver ... -his-bank/
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

This is doing the rounds with the true believers at the moment. Apparently they are all waiting for "the event" Here is an excerpt for http://financial.prepareforchange.net/
The existence of Global Settlement funds will be then introduced to the public. Those funds include about $ 70 trillion from old money patriots connected to the Positive Military, $ 100 trillion from White Dragon Society and Templar groups, $ 120 trillion from Resistance Movement and $ 10 trillion from Saint Germain Trust. Global Settlement funds will also include all money and assets from the Cabal.

Global Settlement funds will be used for many purposes. First, all national, public and private debt will be paid off worldwide. After that, all people will receive restitution for all theft and criminal activity against them by the former Cabal. Then prosperity funds will be released and humanitarian, environmental and new advanced technology projects funded. Part of the money from Saint Germain Trust will go directly to Lightworkers, the rest of it will fund projects connected to the introduction of the First Contact
LightinDarkness

thunter wrote:You've got to check out these audio files. Bob Wright is getting himself in serious trouble. This bank VP is fed up with his bullying...

http://i-uv.com/bob-wright-phone-conver ... -his-bank/
:haha: I usually don't really "LOL" when listening to these guys, but this one I was laughing pretty much non-stop. I have to hand it to the bank guy though, hes being extremely patient and calm with Bob Wright. Whats hilarious though is that the conversation keeps going like this:

Bank Guy: No we can't cash this because it isn't a real instrument. Its drawn upon an account that does not exist. Just because you keep saying "you" are the value doesn't mean we can actually cash this. We will never cash this, for any amount.

Bob Wright: But I AM THE VALUE, you MUST take my bond! By not taking my bond you are admitting that your bank is foreclosed! You monetize my signature using this same process but for some reason you are refusing to take my declaration of value?

And round, and round, and round it goes in circles. I suspect the bank person by now knows Bob Wright is nuts and is trying to be gentle with him, because if I were him I'd just say "look, this is a fake instrument, I nor any other bank will ever deposit it, stop harassing us" and hang up.

For Bob Wright, of course, even being told directly by a bank manager that his paperwork is completely worthless doesn't dissuade him in the least. Even though this call is irrefutable Example A that all the OPPT/sov'run theories about cashing your ETERNAL ESSENCE EMBODIED are complete BS, good old Bob Wright just assumes that the bank is lying and really can cash your unlimited bond but has just decided not to.
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
LightinDarkness

reefwalker wrote:This is doing the rounds with the true believers at the moment. Apparently they are all waiting for "the event" Here is an excerpt for http://financial.prepareforchange.net/
The existence of Global Settlement funds will be then introduced to the public. Those funds include about $ 70 trillion from old money patriots connected to the Positive Military, $ 100 trillion from White Dragon Society and Templar groups, $ 120 trillion from Resistance Movement and $ 10 trillion from Saint Germain Trust. Global Settlement funds will also include all money and assets from the Cabal.

Global Settlement funds will be used for many purposes. First, all national, public and private debt will be paid off worldwide. After that, all people will receive restitution for all theft and criminal activity against them by the former Cabal. Then prosperity funds will be released and humanitarian, environmental and new advanced technology projects funded. Part of the money from Saint Germain Trust will go directly to Lightworkers, the rest of it will fund projects connected to the introduction of the First Contact
This is a new variation on the prosperity fund scam! Instead of making up an entirely new prosperity fund and telling people the cash is coming "any day now," these guys have just combined all the previous big fake ones. We know how this will go: Every few weeks there will be some dramatic movie-like turn of events that happened in secrets where the evil Illuminati stopped the funds from being released.

These people never learn...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Easy, takes less effort and thought power to just coopt someone else's scam, and they seem to be big in to that sort of thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ColinT

Post by ColinT »

LightinDarkness wrote:Even though this call is irrefutable Example A that all the OPPT/sov'run theories about cashing your ETERNAL ESSENCE EMBODIED are complete BS, good old Bob Wright just assumes that the bank is lying and really can cash your unlimited bond but has just decided not to.
But this would still qualify as a success wouldn't it? :wink:
LightinDarkness

ColinT wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:Even though this call is irrefutable Example A that all the OPPT/sov'run theories about cashing your ETERNAL ESSENCE EMBODIED are complete BS, good old Bob Wright just assumes that the bank is lying and really can cash your unlimited bond but has just decided not to.
But this would still qualify as a success wouldn't it? :wink:
Absolutely! Another stunning OPPT success. I just love how Bob threatens the guy:

"I am warning you that you are working for a foreclosed entity that has been foreclosed upon and you are guilty of treason unless you rebut [Heather's insane UCC] filings."

By the way, can anyone find out exactly who Bob is talking to? Through the call the guy says it is First National Community Bank, Bob calls him Tom - can anyone find out the guys full name? I'd love to send him links to the OPPT insanity so he knows what hes dealing with. The Bank Guy identifies himself as a Vice President but there are SO MANY of those in every bank that doesn't really tell me anything.

The second portion of the call the poor Bank Guy is clearly getting tired of it, he tells Bob they will never cash it but he can certainly go try to do so at another bank if he wants to. He then asks Bob to please stop calling about it, in fact he keeps asking him to please stop bothering them :haha:.

I already know how this is going to be spun as a "win" - the Bank Guy has told him they won't cash it because its not negotiable (IE, FAKE) but Bob Wright keeps demanding the specific legal reason (as if that weren't enough). Since they can't provide the type of specific legal reason that Bob Wright wants, because all of those reasons are based on legal mythologies and sheer ignorance of how banking works, this will be declared a win.
Last edited by LightinDarkness on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Bob the moron wrote:"I am warning you that you are working for a foreclosed entity that has been foreclosed upon and you are guilty of treason unless you rebut [Heather's insane UCC] filings."
My personal opinion, FWIW, is that the bank guy/manager, pretty well rebuts Heather's nonsense with,
"No we can't cash this because it isn't a real instrument. Its drawn upon an account that does not exist. Just because you keep saying "you" are the value doesn't mean we can actually cash this. We will never cash this, for any amount.
"
I think that pretty well sums up the crazy in a nice neat little package and "rebuts" any claims to the contrary.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
thunter

Post by thunter »

But, but, but...Bob is going to convene his own Sov'run grand jury and have the Bank VP arrested. Bob said so. Every time Bob made a "legal" threat, the VP basically said, "bring it on."
ColinT

Post by ColinT »

A few of the comments on i-uv.com:

You can just hear the fear and insecurity in the banker’s voice. This is a good sign. Good job Bob.

That poor guy. If he had 20 more people like Bob doing the same thing he’d either honor it or retire:)
thunter

Post by thunter »

A quote from the American Kabuki blog. Let's see, last I heard she was waiting on the RV, Prosperity Packages, and whatever is supposed to happen September 1 that will change the world.

"Heather has the I UV value documents completed, she is waiting on some events to transpire before releasing them. Everything happens in the right sequence. I learned to trust the timing months ago. Exciting times to be here on planet Earth!"
thunter

Post by thunter »

Kiri Campbell's Media Release...very long:

"Turikatuku Gumada
via Kiri Campbell
about an hour ago

MEDIA STATEMENT:

BANK FRAUD PROVIDED A HAVEN IN THE CRIMINAL COURT

Sovereign Kiri did this to provide basic needs to her family as per her entitlement as she no longer had faith in a tyrannous system of professional fraud which the criminal court is opening its arms wide to and providing a safe haven with endorsement. A tyrannous system that is stealing entitlements from the mouths of thousands of starving children across NZ (1 in 10 children). To be able to stand and say to those parents who put to bed their hungry children and/or cold children and/or fear of homelessness whilst the system continues to rape their rights to basic needs - whilst the system enjoy their $9000 lunches and $150 underwear - you CAN provide a secure future for your family. Sovereign Kiri took the beast by the horns and demonstrated to all families - you can feed, clothe and house your children without fear! We the people have no faith in systems established by a government who increases their wealth, their waste lines, and ensures their early retirement by stripping away the clothes off our backs.

How? She exchanged services lawfully. Sovereign Kiri submitted letters of intent with sufficient and reasonable time for the recipients to respond. They did not and by said failure to register any dispute against the claims made, resulted in an automatic default judgement and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute, act or regulation against Freeman-on-the-land Kiri Lee: Campbell, for the purpose of exercising her lawful and properly established rights, freedoms and inherent duties as a Sovereign throughout the Commonwealth and as such a peaceable person. The Banks have all been foreclosed! They are illegally engaging in commerce daily, and by their actions are gaining pecuniary Fraud. If the Crown is alleging Sovereign Kiri is engaging in pecuniary fraud, then by just cause, ALL CUSTOMERS are also engaging in pecuniary fraud at every transaction - ATM, deposits, withdrawals, and transfers. Does the Crown then intend to arrest every NZ citizen for the same allegations?! The documents submitted by Sovereign Kiri informed clearly and with no prejudice, malice, or intent to act unlawfully by Common Law, outlines the matter regarding the TSB and allegations of Pecuniary Advantage note the foreclosure of the banking system for cause in profiteering and operating private money systems, profiteering and operating a debt slavery system, and committing treason against the one people. The TSB Bank failed to provide the following: I. Produce documentation of the history of the origin of funds that your bank purportedly had prior title, ownership and rights to any money allegedly loaned. History and origin of funds must show at least three [3] generations of the origin of funds; II. Produce documentation of the actual transaction and transfer of said funds [prior title, ownership, and rights] from loaner to borrower [invoicing/receipts]. (All documentation may be redacted to preserve any and all privacy laws). No documentation exists as all loans have been proven nor have they been presented to date. Further, all "money" and any other representation of value was and is backed by the energy and value of the people. This value has been duly secured under Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Record No. 2000043135 unrebutted. The creditor and creator of any and all representations of value also known as "money" by depositing her secured Certificate of Value, a representation of her choice, in a value for value exchange. Failure to honor her value without a valid lawful reason, or failure to rebutt the UCC filings point for point with particularity and specifically would implicate in TSB Bank continuing to uphold a debt slavery system fully liable and responsible. This being a true and an accurate account of the business transactions of the TSB bank, it is only reasonable that the CEO and Manager for this incorporation be presented in these proceedings and that they too are made accountable for the same allegations put forward by the corporation 3238729 also known as the NZ Police.

To foreclose a business is to declare bankruptcy!! "Foreclosure is a specific legal process in which a lender attempts to recover the balance of a loan from a borrower who has stopped making payments to the lender by forcing the sale of the asset used as the collateral for the loan." (Wikipedia). Hence, to continue providing services whilst being foreclosed is pecuniary fraud in action. For example, if a bank has approximately 1,000,000 customers and they all do an average of 20 transactions per day, then a bank is then committing pecuniary fraud 20,000,000,000 per day.

One may consider her actions to be intentionally inciting political advantage, such as what was considered by the Lay Representative Claire Muncaster's legal representative Paul Keegan (not Kiri's as recorded). One may consider Sovereign Kiri did this "for the money". One may consider she - as alleged - engaged in pecuniary fraud. Sovereign Kiri sojourns in a country, that for now, allows her the freedom to challenge systems of tyranny and discord. It appears to me in a country that is declared to be in recession... the systems that are there to ensure the wellbeing of every person the system is not undertaking their oaths. If there was any political advantages Sovereign Kiri has, it is merely to expose the naked truth of what is happening to our country that is being raped daily by those appointed in office to protect us. We have a system that provides entitlements that is $250 a week UNDER the Henderson Poverty Line. Those in the system, ensure their entitlements so they can return to their warm homes, nice cars, tasteful clothing, food laden cupboards. So what is the political advantage when she wanted to provide for her six children and family the SAME entitlements? The insistence Sovereign Kiri did this "for the money" is absurd.

Now let us consider the above points. She is well aware of her own value - which is in fact 10 billion dollars - as is for every person sojourning or residing in NZ. There is a huge difference in value between what she requested and what she was lawfully able to obtain. Sovereign Kiri requested a lesser amount as she considered the needs of herself and her family, and the services she wishes to provide to others seeking assistance. Unlike the government who has been gracious to place a $40,000 debt per person totally $18,000,000,000,000 PER DAY. So... who is doing what for the money?? Finally, regarding the Crown's allegations. These allegations cannot possibly be substantiated as there is no evidence to support any intentional acts to behave or engage in fraud. In short, Kiri was taken under duress, has signed every document under duress, was beaten and physically forced to present before the criminal court who appointed a lawyer for her lay representative as she refused legal counsel. Despite the police's allegations, they have treated her like a terrorist refusing her bail on Saturday the 27th July stating she was a 'risk' and continue to site this in court!

From a commercial perspective - Sovereign Kiri is a risk to their system as they are well aware they have no lawful jurisdiction to enforce their will under Common Law coupled with the strength of the Magna Carta. The fear was evident as the policy enforcement officers, also known as NZ Police, kept her "in transit" moving her from Police station to station and Court House to Court House, and in fact - their actions appear to be one of terrorists (perhaps this is who PM John Key is referring to - the NZ Police are trained Al Qaeda, they certainly acted outside of their scope of practice and oath). If she was "innocent until proven guilty", why did they prevent her from being able to seek assistance from her Lay Representative, provide her with material to prepare her Affidavits, provide her with 3 meals a day, provide her with evidence of the Magistrates Oath, provide her with physical evidence or proof of the charges and allegations and moved her around to denying her rights to prepare herself for court? One PM stated these ancient laws are "bullshit", which leads us to believe the Magistrate and Ministers/Officers of the Crown consider themselves as 'Esquires' as they do not believe in the common law and under common law there is no 'titles' just 'we the people'; where the people make the decisions and outcomes - doing no harm. How can the Crown breach their oath, remove a mother from her children, cause personal injury and harm to an individual, and protect a foreclosed business, and claim this to be lawful? Who then, are the criminals in this matter - you decide."
notorial dissent

thunter wrote:Kiri Campbell's Media Release...very long:
Very boring, and full of it.

i would say she and her fellow travelors are going to be in for a very rude surprise.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I couldn't even finish reading Kiris missive. It made no sense and was so full of errors that it was just unreadable.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Very boring, and full of it.

i would say she and her fellow travelors are going to be in for a very rude surprise.
I found it somewhat interesting (but then again, I'm not your typical audience) and even more full of "it." And by "it" I don't mean anything you would want to touch without thick rubber gloves.
Sovereign Kiri did this to provide basic needs to her family as per her entitlement
My analysis was that she bought things at 2 auto dealers, one furniture store, one appliance store, and one discount store, the last and smallest being the only one that rises to "basic needs" in my book. Then again, who knows how Heather lives, or how many cars she can drive at the same time.
whilst the system enjoy their $9000 lunches and $150 underwear
Wow, restaurants are expensive in New Zealand. As for $150 underwear, I remember an ad for bike helmets which said "Buy a $10 helmet if you have a $10 head." I don't know how much you value the parts of your anatomy that are protected by underwear, but no matter what The Observer says, $150 comes up short for me.
She exchanged services lawfully. Sovereign Kiri submitted letters of intent with sufficient and reasonable time for the recipients to respond.
Kiri exchanged her letters of intent for 2 cars? Wow!
They did not and by said failure to register any dispute against the claims made, resulted in an automatic default judgement and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence
So, all I need to do is send out documents that by their very nature get ignored or thrown in the trash, and that makes them valid? Is she sure? After all, I wouldn't want my estoppel to get all twisted up.
Does the Crown then intend to arrest every NZ citizen for the same allegations?!
Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Do your duty!
Failure to honor her value without a valid lawful reason, or failure to rebutt the UCC filings point for point with particularity and specifically would implicate in TSB Bank continuing to uphold a debt slavery system fully liable and responsible.
Is the whole thing being silly nonsense a "valid lawful reason?" Same question about the UCC filings that weren't rebutted.
She is well aware of her own value - which is in fact 10 billion dollars - as is for every person sojourning or residing in NZ. There is a huge difference in value between what she requested and what she was lawfully able to obtain.
How can I sojourn in NZ? And wasn't the amount she was able to obtain zero?
These allegations cannot possibly be substantiated as there is no evidence to support any intentional acts to behave or engage in fraud.
I tried the same defense in that murder trial, there was no evidence to support that I had intentionally killed him or her, as far as they know I pulled the trigger by accident and the payment I got later was a mere coincidence. Didn't work and I had to go back to another legal strategy, bribery.
One PM stated these ancient laws are "bullshit", which leads us to believe the Magistrate and Ministers/Officers of the Crown consider themselves as 'Esquires' as they do not believe in the common law and under common law there is no 'titles' just 'we the people'; where the people make the decisions and outcomes - doing no harm.
Either that, or the simpler explanation that Heather's legal theories smell, feel, and taste like fecal materials from male of the species Bos taurus. My guess is the second.
Who then, are the criminals in this matter - you decide.
OK! Heather and Kiri! Am I right?
"Follow the Money"
reefwalker

Post by reefwalker »

Grant See goes to court today to be examined on the matter of the unpaid credit card bill of $2500 unpaid since 2010 that has now blown out to over $8000 due to interest and penalties. By the diatribe he sent the magistrate beforehand it will be very interesting how he goes. If he mentions the stuff he sent in the email he will surely be in jail again for contempt. He apologised to the magistrate so he could get out of jail after 14 days for contempt instead of 28 days but once out and chest all puffed up and egged on by the oppt'ers he has committed the same contempt again by email. I wonder what mood Jeff Linden the magistrate will be in today????