Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:He was indited by grand jury in 2007, made a plea deal in 2010, but has apparently changed his mind and is looking to Heather for help.
I find it highly amusing when one scammer gets in trouble and then becomes the mark for another scammer. You would think they would recognize the sales pitch as being similar to their own. Wonder how much of the skimming from V-Tek ended up in Heather's purse?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Figured reality would be considerably at odds with the rosy picture the Heatherites were painting.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:He [Edward Velazquez - WS] was indited by grand jury in 2007, made a plea deal in 2010, but has apparently changed his mind and is looking to Heather for help.
In a nutshell, that's exactly what happened.

The indictment charges that Velazquez lied about his company, his contacts, his "investments", himself and everything else down to his dog's name, all for the purpose of defrauding his clients. He dicks around for a while, changing lawyers a couple of times and getting nowhere. Finally he does in fact plead guilty and splits. When he is captured and jailed, he moves to withdraw his guilty plea. The withdrawal motion makes it clear that he not only agreed to plead guilty, but also to cooperate against coconspirators and in fact had several conversations with the govt. Do the DooBee'ers know that?

Now he is dicking around again, pro se, desperately trying to avoid being sentenced by filing stuff like this. It begins:
Guarding, preserving, protecting and implementing the opportunity for Absolute Truth to BE by the Absolute Knowledge from within absent limits;

WITH DUE STANDING, AUTHORITY and AUTHORIZATION, all rights reserved without recourse,
without prejudice, public policy, UCC 1-308, the undersigned bondservant, state of body,
one of "The One People" (as defined per UCC Doc. No. 2012079290), eternal essence
inbodied (as defined per UCC Doc No. 2013032035), divine spirit incarnate (as defined in
Apostolic Pontificate), public policy, UCC 1-201(31) and (33),
and on and on and on, without saying a bloody thing.

His most recent masterpiece - filed last week - is more of the same. This time, however, the type fades into unreadability. A definite improvement.
Last edited by wserra on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct links to docs.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The OPPT loonies want to see him as "fiancé and father of two, bondservant, state of body, one of “the one People” (as defined per UCC Doc. No. 2012079290), eternal essence (as defined per UCC Doc. No. 2013032035)" all sweetness and light and poofiness or whatever the term is that applies here, I grow weary of dong dong speak, don't confuse them with facts and confound them with reality, they'll just ignore it anyway since it has all been foreclosed. So in other words, he is a cheap jack con man to the last. He has all the requirements to become their chief financial adviser at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The "most recent filing" has one strange feature, which I have seen in another "fiancé and father of two, bondservant, state of body, one of “the one People”" document. 3 cent "Silver Coffeepot" stamps signed over, but without the 3 cent marking. There is also a Rosa Parks "forever" stamps without the "Forever" but with a purple-ink thumbprint over it. His 2012 document has the thumbprint but not the signed stamps.

What new legal wizardry is this? Does the magic signed stamp make this document even more legal? Or are they there to keep the attorneys it's being sent to from getting pissed at statements like:

Petitioner understand that the attorneys in this case are no more than paid slaves. The US attorney is paid to win cases at all costs, regardless of justice. The defense attorney makes his living by keeping the court and the US attorney happy. The petitioner is nothing more than a pawn in a game in which the government of the United Sates has over 50 percent of the worlds prisoners, yet has only 4 percent of the worlds population.
First of all, I'm not a lawyer but suspect that insulting the attorneys involved is not a good strategy when filing court documents. Second, according to the NY Times, the US has about 5% of the world's population and somewhat less than a quarter of the world's "people who have been incarcerated," not necessarily those who are in jail now. This includes a roommate from college, who got stopped and jailed overnight for driving his father's VW van home from his sister's wedding 2 years after it had been reported stolen and recovered (no doubt taken for a joy ride). Of course, "over 50%" being "less than a quarter" is an easy mistake to make since they're practically the same.

"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Second, according to the NY Times, the US has about 5% of the world's population and somewhat less than a quarter of the world's "people who have been incarcerated," not necessarily those who are in jail now.
Uh, what about all those millions of people we have stashed in detention in the 30 levels of cells underneath the United Nations building? Not to mention the ones that got transported to Zeti Reticuli IV as food?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Second, according to the NY Times, the US has about 5% of the world's population and somewhat less than a quarter of the world's "people who have been incarcerated," not necessarily those who are in jail now.
Uh, what about all those millions of people we have stashed in detention in the 30 levels of cells underneath the United Nations building? Not to mention the ones that got transported to Zeti Reticuli IV as food?
SSSHHHH!! :whistle:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
wserra

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:The "most recent filing"
Due to me mixing up the links, the doc to which DK is referring is not the one I referred to as doofus' "most recent masterpiece", but rather the one from which I quoted. The link in this post is correct, as is my above post (now).

Sorry. The Q section of my file box contains hundreds of files. So many nuts, so little time.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Once they're eaten, they're off the books, unless they're unsold inventory at the end of the year when they become a "business expense" for tax purposes. Surely you remember the problems trying to account for "person value carryover" when we made the first batch of Soylent Green?
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:
The Observer wrote:
Once they're eaten, they're off the books, unless they're unsold inventory at the end of the year when they become a "business expense" for tax purposes. Surely you remember the problems trying to account for "person value carryover" when we made the first batch of Soylent Green?
What kind of half-assed operation are you guys running? Under generally accepted accounting principles (and for tax purposes) unsold inventory at year-end is not claimed as a business expense, it is carried forward to the next fiscal year at cost. No wonder you are struggling to take over the world if you can't even keep your books straight.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:What kind of half-assed operation are you guys running? Under generally accepted accounting principles (and for tax purposes) unsold inventory at year-end is not claimed as a business expense, it is carried forward to the next fiscal year at cost. No wonder you are struggling to take over the world if you can't even keep your books straight.
You forget how evil our tax accountants are. They write off everything, and if we get audited by the IRS, we just send Satan down to do the interview. So far that's taken care of the problem, no doubt they're not as anxious to repeat the process a second time because it takes weeks to get rid of the Sulfur smell.
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

As an ex-IRS employee, I feel it necessary to remind all that Satan in on OUR payroll.

Any remarks contradicting that fact -- funding for which can be found in the unpublished version of the Federal Budget -- are to be ignored.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Putting stamps all over gibberish documents is old-school sov-cit but I've never seen someone state explicitly what the reasoning is behind it.

I believe Nanya who is discussed in another thread suggested stamps involve interpol and make refusing the document mail fraud or something like that.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Placing postage stamps on a document and cancelling them via a signature or thumbprint either removes or places (their theories change fromday to day) the documents within the jurisdiction of the International Postal Union (the highest law in the world :?:)

There are also theories as to exactly where on the page the stamps must be placed, the amount of postage which must be reflected on the stamp(s) -- the $1.00 Red Fox stamp was quite popular for a while -- and the specific angle at which the stamp should be affixed.

If your brain has not yet exploded, additional specifications will be provided upon request; including the precise angle for over-signing documents and the specific color(s) of ink to be used on various documents.

Sovereignoramus protocol is extremely difficult to follow and the least minor misstep will totally negate the entire process -- irrespective of the bought-and-paid courts marching in lock-step to the orders of the fiat government.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
thunter

Post by thunter »

Well, it seems the OPPT'ers have been hitting the German banks in force. At least they got chocolate and drinks out of it!

http://iuvhelp.wordpress.com/success/
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

thunter wrote:Well, it seems the OPPT'ers have been hitting the German banks in force. At least they got chocolate and drinks out of it!

http://iuvhelp.wordpress.com/success/
I wonder if, next week, they will tell us of being told to leave the banks at once, without anything more, when they return to finish opening up their accounts.... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The signed stamps were a new one on me, most of my exposure to old school sovereign citizens (of the Freeman/Militia persuasion) was in text, not .pdf format. Great story though.
AndyK wrote:jurisdiction of the International Postal Union (the highest law in the world :?:)

That's correct, it all has to do with their enforcement arm. They have the "highest law" because their shock troops are the most feared. You don't think those "going postal" incidents were a coincidence, do you? I mean, besides being false flags.

AndyK wrote:There are also theories as to exactly where on the page the stamps must be placed, the amount of postage which must be reflected on the stamp(s) -- the $1.00 Red Fox stamp was quite popular for a while -- and the specific angle at which the stamp should be affixed.
I see this guy is more thrifty, he uses 2 and 3 cent stamps, except in one case where it was a first class "forever" stamp, and another where it was a $1 stamp. No doubt due to some imagined "rules" like these, when of course the rule is to be international postage it has to be a $1.10 or more stamp(s) on every page (the price of a "global forever" stamp, the lowest priced international stamp) Sorry.

AndyK wrote:Sovereignoramus protocol is extremely difficult to follow and the least minor misstep will totally negate the entire process -- irrespective of the bought-and-paid courts marching in lock-step to the orders of the fiat government.
Not that I'm looking for praise, it was all in an evil day's work, but you gotta admit it works like a charm!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you go to the 5D Opal Tour site, the Itinerary page, you find this on the map.

OPAL Tour Overnight at Wal-Mart Parking Lot
201 S Prickly Pear Ave
Benson, Arizona 85602

Nothing but the best on the road to Roswell, where I guess they're spending this weekend.

By the BE, Lisa shared this boring video from Sedona. Great production, the last 8 minutes are a black screen and dead air. Or perhaps it's a Zen lesson?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMEhX60 ... e=youtu.be
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:
What kind of half-assed operation are you guys running? Under generally accepted accounting principles (and for tax purposes) unsold inventory at year-end is not claimed as a business expense, it is carried forward to the next fiscal year at cost. No wonder you are struggling to take over the world if you can't even keep your books straight.
I see your problem, you're talking of GAAP, we're talking about applying the principles of Bistromathics to accounting, as pioneered by the tax returns of the rock group Disaster Area, whose chief research accountant was later named Professor of Neomathematics at the University of Maximegalon. In his Special Theories of Tax Returns he proves that space-time is "not merely curved, it is, in fact, totally bent.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Just be sure to know where your towel is, Gregg.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold