Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:At the rate he is going I'm not sure what he'll have left to pay with, since from the sounds of it all, he's not going to have the proverbial pot by the time he's done being and doing.
Is that "pot" one to piss in or to smoke? Or is he mixed up about that too and using a single pot for both? Eeeuuuwwww!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OPAL Tour camping out in a Wallmart parking lot yesterday. The magic continues!

Rich Chenery
I am on the OPAL Tour in Florida trying to make it to our meetups in Asheville and Lake Norman in North Carolina but we have run out of money for gas in the RV. Anyone who would like to donate money to our cause would be much appreciated. My paypal account is XXXXX@XXXXX.com We are spreading the LOVE of Truth but in this intermediade time money is a neccessary commodity. Thank you to everyone for sending positive thoughts and energy to us. I love you all.
21 Hours ago
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:
Anyone who would like to donate money to our cause would be much appreciated.
Why don't you just "access your value"?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:
Anyone who would like to donate money to our cause would be much appreciated.
Why don't you just "access your value"?
Reminds me of the time as a teen working in store when I was approached by a man and his flock, dressed up as Jesus and the disciples, and was asked to complete an order for him in the "name of Jesus." As I wrote up the order and started putting down the prices, he again said that this was being done in the Jesus and did I understand that I had to complete the order under the authority of the "kingdom of heaven." At that point I realized he was telling me he wanted me to cheat the owner of the business by giving him the product free of charge. At that point, I related the parable of that faithful steward and how giving him free product would be in violation of Christ's point in that I needed to be responsible to my boss and the trust he placed in me. After looking around his followers and trying to figure out how to deal with this paradox, he left. I later saw them across the street at the park, indulging in a couple of joints. No doubt they got those under the authority of the "kindgom of heaven" as well, right?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by thunter »

Wait. I thought they could run those RV's on water?!? I know they didn't want to, because the feds could track any vehicle that ran on water (yet can't read blogs); but, you know. Even the feds can't be as bad as a Walmart parking lot.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

All I can say is that I hope whoever was dumb enough to have rented to them got a REALLY REALLY big damage and cleaning deposit, as I have a feeling they will need it by the time the conveyances get back to wherever they belong.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Not to mention the costs of recovering and relocating the RV after they abandon it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

After nearly 1 year of telling all the OPPT true believers that they would be "accessing their value" for billions, and after hundreds of first-hand failures when OPPTers harassed the banks with the gibberish paperwork, Heather Tucci-Jarraf has finally told the believers it was never going to work anyways!
Seraph G. El: [11/28/2013 1:58:10 AM]
Seraph G. El: I have a question that has nagged me for weeks now...
The information and recourse you posted about "playing with the banks"...
Did you get the procedure from someone who claimed using it successfully, or did you test it yourself as you did with your foreclosure?
The instructions were very specific, so when I haven't heard of anyone depositing a single" unit of their value" I have to assume something was lost in translation... Please help me understand this... I feel like I know your heart and motive.
: No reply?

Heather: to what?
: ah! Never mind I see it now....
Heather: bonds, underwriting, etc. are no secret....foreign deposits are no secret in banking (just the part about inbodyments being "foreign" in that former systems was AND the fact that all statutes/codes/etc. regarding foreign persons/immunities/diplomats/deposits, etc. all were to preserve the perpetuity as required by law)....
the secret service part was during the investigations from secret service ...
and as far as no one "depositing a single 'unit of their value'", Love...
in the ABSOLUTE PAN...
the former banking system is not being revived and there are those consciously guarding and DO'ing the ABSOLUTE PLAN within the shell of the former system making sure that it is not revived...
the energetic signature of banking was only set to be experienced and then unbound
...hence, my reference to "PET CEMETARY" movie ((chuckle))
.......I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! ((h))
It may be hard to make out the Heather gibberish, but it was later confirmed by Chief Bank Scammer BZ Meyers: accessing your value isn't going to work. Not because its all made up, of course, but because they can't let the 'foreclosed slavery system' be revived. To bad it took Heather a year to tell them all that.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Good Lord, that takes gibbering to a new high (low). :haha: Those followers and donors must be the most un-skeptical people in the world. They would be wonderful to do business with.
ColinT

Post by ColinT »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:Those followers and donors must be the most un-skeptical people in the world.
With all due respects, I feel that they are very skeptical of the truth
notorial dissent

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:Those followers and donors must be the most un-skeptical people in the world.
I think the word you are reaching for is gullible, and they have certainly proved that time and time again. They would be ideal candidates for magazine subscription salesmen and for various types of useless insurance, and are probably on speed dial to most of the shopping network hucksters.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Rich Chenery
I want to thank everyone who donated to our gasoline situation. We are very close to enough gas to get back to North Carolina. We are planning at some point (when we have the resources) to convert our RV into water power, but until then any donations to my PayPal account XXXXX@XXXX.com are appreciated sooooo much. The OPAL Tour continues and we are proud to be a part of it. Those in North Carolina and nearby are encouraged to come meet us in Asheville and Lake Norman. Check the OPAL Tour page to get the schedule. I LOVE you ALL and THANKS again for all the support (positive mental energy).

Winter storm warning today, temperatures down into the teens on the night of the 11th (date of the meet up). Can't wait for all that positive energy to make it warm instead!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

O.P.A.L. ASHEVILLE TOUR - One People Absent Limits

Wednesday, December 11, 2013
7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Unity Center
2041 Old Fanning Bridge Road, Mills River, NC

The OPAL Tour (ONE PEOPLE ABSENT LIMITS) has traveled from CA to the east coast in the last few months sharing their insights and information. Asheville is one of their last stops. Come join with them at Unity Center on Dec. 11, 7-10 PM, and learn what exciting information they have to share re: FREE ENERGY, THE SHIFTING OF OUR FINANCIAL SYSTEM, and THE CREATING OF NEW COMMUNITIES. You will learn amazing facts about how we got to where we are and what our options are in creating a BETTER tomorrow.

Suggested $10 donation to be shared with Unity.

JOIN US- As we unite hearts, minds and hands with our co-creation,
we remember and manifest our collective purpose. NOW

ABOUT THE CREW:

Lisa Harrison – 5D Media Network Founder & Host Since 2012 when I began hosting ‘The Collective Imagine’ Show on 5D Media Network, I have been blessed with the opportunity to expand and evolve with a growing family of wonderful people. After personally experiencing and observing the powerful, and transformative results of meeting face-to-face, in density, and with fellow travelers – I knew that the OPAL Tour was the next step. The energy supports the intent of this adventure in this moment of NOW, and for ALL people to have this experience. We are all fellow travelers on the Spiral Journey home.

Bob Wright aka Guru Bob – 5D Media Host and Chillosopher I wish to share my laughter, my stories and my love with my family, which means all of you. I offer my services as a chillosopher and communicator of the heart - grounding higher energies into density, inner guidance, emotional clearing and wisdom. I love to play.

Brian Kelly – 5D Media Host and Team Transport Leader. Someday I will most likely write a book about this adventure that the last nine months have been. It has been a bona fide inner and outer journey of exploration and transformation that has been beyond the scope of anything I could have possibly imagined. This expansion of the 5D Media Network marks the continuation of this amazing quest for Truth, Love & Unity. I see my main role is in keeping the group light hearted and entertained and getting us where we need to be when we need to be there.

Please RSVP to Ciel

Looking so forward to being in the Eternal Essence Embodied Zone with all our wonderful global family.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

As the OPPT transitions into a new age cult, Chief Prophet D in Morocco starts talking about sex and why she isn't feeling as horny as she used to:

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com ... t-sex.html

Which is more likely?

1) D and other OPPTers are less horny now than compared to a few years ago because its a proven scientific fact that you lose your sex drive as you get older, as has been confirmed by all of medicine?

OR

2) D and other OPPTers are less horny now compared to a few years ago because they are reaching 5D ascendance and transforming into energetic divine beings, as D says in her post?

Surely its option (2), the Chief Prophet of Heather Tucci-Jarraf cannot be wrong.

I wonder what this says about Bob Wright and the OPAL magical sex bus tour? Is Bob Wright more 3D and un-ascended than the other gurus?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In the past few months I openly started to discuss my very quickly fading libido with a few close friends..... only to discover to my shock that I'm NOT alone, nor the only one. From there I expanded the conversation to more female friends and with the very few exceptions, they further verified to me that I'm not even remotely alone in this feeling.
- a large percentage of those that talked to me about it have noticed a drop in their "sexual desire/urges/needs" for the last few years.
- The vast majority have experienced a drop in "libido" (if you will) in the past 6 months or so
- Almost everyone who PMed me noticed a radical drop in the past two months.
Please tell the boys and girls down at "Z Branch" that it's working and they'll get a little something extra under the tree this year. Now for you know what to happen to the OPAL Tour RVs you know where when we give you know who the go ahead to add water to their gas tanks.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Or the ladies might be experiencing a drop in libido because of the current selection of available men. Let's not forget this picture.

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Oh let's just. The last time I saw something like that was at a drug awareness seminar. Put you right off cohabiting, even on a really chilly night those two would.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In addition to the "old age" hypothesis, I suspect the fact that they are dead broke may be contributing to whatever problems she has been having with getting off.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I'm agreeing with Burnsie--the pic of their available men (Hoodie Rat and Eyeliner) makes me feel like celibacy. For the sake of my marriage, please stop posting it! Or I'll have to show him a pic of Orly to get us in synch.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Cathulhu wrote:I'm agreeing with Burnsie--the pic of their available men (Hoodie Rat and Eyeliner) makes me feel like celibacy. For the sake of my marriage, please stop posting it! Or I'll have to show him a pic of Orly to get us in synch.
No need to bother. Deep Knight quite thoughtfully keeps doing that for you.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs