Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust,

Post by Jeffrey »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0HGeu-N_Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=282w5zdGfC0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQKiOhpXMu8

All the recent Tour updates have under 1,000 views suggesting we may be watching the death of this bizarre little group.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One can only watch insane hamsters doing and being the same things over and over again for so long before the novelty wears off, even amongst that group with their unique attention spans.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

The whole magic sex bus tour was a failure really, the largest group ever to show up was at the kick off and that was what, 50 people maximum? Ever since then its been in decline.

I think the main thing that is causing OPPT to fail is that here we are, one year later, and Heather's gibberish filings have done nothing and no one has gotten free money by "accessing their value." Heather kept the true believers strung along by releasing new, ever more bizarre paperwork every few months but as of a few weeks ago she declared that no one was ever meant to get money out of this to begin with. Big mistake for her, and that signaled the death kneel for this.

They will have to come up with some new sov'run insanity about how people can get free money/avoid getting out of bills in order to keep it going, as its the entire foundation of the "movement."
notorial dissent

Good point, I thought at the time, and still think, that the only thing holding the OPPTers together, other than their collective insanity, was their greed in looking for all that free money, and if the money part goes away, all that will be left are the real and for true believers who really bedbug crazy, as the others will drift off to some other scam looking for sparkly pretties.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Facebook posts have dried up (never did get the 4th installment from the lady with bald tires and poor map reading skills) and the last scheduled event is for Lake Norman, NC this weekend. Rainy and high of 45 F Lake Norman. Hope the RVs have heat. Wonder where they go to turn in their rented RVs from here?

But first, some new bad documents and bad poetry.

Thursday, December 12, 2013
AMERICAN KABUKI: UPDATED: NEW BANKING DOCUMENTS RELEASED BY HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF 1 November 2013

http://screwykabuki.blogspot.com/2013/1 ... ed-by.html

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:05 PM

What are these documents? What new ... wait ... they're from November 1! Darn! A bit embarrassing, but after a while all the gibberish starts to look the same so how was MacHaffie to know?

4 comments:

Anonymous December 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Why is nobody excited about this?Seems like a continuation of fiat currency scam to me based on birth.

Anonymous December 12, 2013 at 8:53 PM
John is asking us...what can you / we do...
and at the top of the page
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO...
I ' / WE / YOU CAN ALL
KNOW THAT THIS IS DONE
NOW
WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT
UCC 2012127914
UCC 2013032035
UCC 2012086802
UCC 2000043135 ET AL
PERCEPTION RULES
SO WHAT IS IT YOU SEE
YOU WANTA PLAY
E_BOND = EQUITY
D_BOND = DAMAGES
WE OWN EVERYTHING
AS ONE
THIS IS BIGGER THAN MONEY
THIS IS ABOUT THE HEART
BE IN YOUR OWN HEART
AND KNOW
THE ALL THAT IS
YOU = BE
I AM ALL PEACE
I AM ALL JOY
I AM ALL LOVE
I AM ALL LIGHT
THIS IS IT
INFINITE
TRANSENDENCE
RIGHT NOW
NO OTHER WAY
LOVE
BE
.......love, Ed
THE CREATIVE COLLECTIVE IMAGINATION UNITES
LOVELOVELOVE...HOLD THE VIBE...LOVE IS ALIVE3

Anonymous December 12, 2013 at 9:59 PM
The only thing this woman's IMAGINATION consists of is a serve case of CONFUSION OF MIND!
Her CLAIM of being perceived as Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, is a FALSE CLAIM!
Her documents are laced with FALSE CLAIMS. Her CONFUSION OF MIND is an actual attempt of THEFT by an attempt of taking what does not belong to her. Her documents are all FRAUD being committed under her delusional confusion of mind that she falsely believes she has any right to interfere with a foreign fictitious corporation that she is not a party to. Her confusion of mind relies on foreign corporate laws that do not pertain to her, such as the Crown owned Corporate United States of America Inc, the foreign corporate United States, Inc., all its foreign corporate Banks, its UCC private foreign copyright property, etc.
The only thing her documents laced with gibberish will result in is a long stay at the foreign corporate grey bar hotel for attempting to commit bank fraud against the foreign Crown banks.
This women is either a Crown owned insider out to mislead people deeper down rabbit holes, or she suffers from a serve case of indoctrination from her years of indoctrination from being a law student and lawyer owing allegiance to the Crown.
Everything she alleges to be trying to be accomplished can be done within just several sentences.

Anonymous December 13, 2013 at 6:07 PM
re 959
= Everything can be done within just several sentences =
I don't know about any one else....
and I am all ears.....
What can be done within just several sentences
and what these sentences....thx
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Another OPPT "success"! You may recall Shane Bennett, who embraced OPPT fully in February 2013 and decided to stop paying all his bills, including his mortgage. Since then hes been sending "courtesy notices" and other OPPT sov'run gibberish to everyone - the court, the bank's lawyers, etc. He kept going to court dates telling them they were all foreclosed. From the video description:
The Master as they are called offered her opinion to the Courtesy Notice as invalid with out offering any reasons why. This was my 1st court appearance with my new found knowledge and over all considering I was legally ambushed I did well. Lost my home of 20 years and being a orphaned and never having a home for more than a year or so at a time this I guess why I have been pick for this mission .
Success! Used his new found "knowledge" to lose his home of 20 years because he bought into the OPPT gibberish! Heather must be proud. His entire "defense," by the way, was that his house had been paid for by a secret trust account (sound familiar? its very similar to American soverign mythology) and thus the bank had already been paid.

If you want some humor starting watching the video at ~38 minutes, this is where he tells the court additionally that the Canadian government is bankrupt through the whole Jekyll Island conspiracy that is popular among US federal reserve conspiracy theorists. The person transcribing apparently had a hard time hearing him at this point and in the middle of his speech about the secret Canadian bankruptcy it has [indecipherable]. To Shane, this is **ABSOLUTE PROOF** that hes on to something because obviously they edited the transcripts as to not have it on official record that he knew all about their little secret bankruptcy and going off the gold standard! Mind you this entire rant is ENTIRELY from US based federal reserve conspiracy mythology, so the fact that hes trying to apply it to Canada is even more hilarious/sad.

But wait...HOW COULD THAT BE IF OPPT WAS REAL? How could Shane lose his house if everything Heather told him was true? Could it be...that its all made up? Nah, not according to Shane. What is so amazing about this guy is even though hes just experienced that OPPT is nonsense gibberish, he claims he was "illegally" foreclosed on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLe9Z42ui0M
LightinDarkness

By the way, now that Shane has been kicked out of his house, hes now billing the judge 1,000 troy ounces of silver a day according to his Courtesy Notice.

That, I'm sure, is going to end well :haha:
notorial dissent

At least as well as all his other efforts to date.

Some people just don't seem to learn even with a judicious or in this case judicial application of the clue by four.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Shane's case is all the more tragic given that if you go back to some of his earlier vids people attempted to talk him out of his course of action, warning that he would lose his home.
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

Wow. That was painful.

It looks like Shane has a long history of futile and misplaced perspectives. Everything from unsuccessfully arguing in court that municipal fees are voluntary (http://www.whistlerquestion.com/article ... /whistler/), unsuccessful campaigns to be elected as mayor (he came last) (http://www.whistler.ca/media/news/local ... 11-results), to ranting about the evils of wireless Internet services (http://www.whistlerquestion.com/article ... -radiation).

On the last, I was quite struck by his application of the Drake Equation to illustrate that point:
Wireless is used in a very short time span in the evolution of a planet’s intelligent life forms S.E.T.I. The search for intelligent life by listening to radio waves from the universe kind of proves that this technology is quite short lived as they have not found any radio waves.
Incidentally, if anyone happens to locate Shane's court transcripts in a document form, like a PDF, would you please let me know? I have a use for material like that.

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Hilfskreuzer Möwe wrote: Incidentally, if anyone happens to locate Shane's court transcripts in a document form, like a PDF, would you please let me know? I have a use for material like that.

SMS Möwe
Wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to use Cottonelle or Charmin like everybody else ??
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Haven't been able to find anything on the end of the OPAL Tour, and this below is the only thing that's been posted on Facebook in the last week. Interesting reading, the natives are getting restless/broke.

William Getz

has anyone noticed that the discussion of the TOP show has made a wrong turn somewhere? each show focuses on how money is no longer relevant. that they, bob, lisa and brian have somehow graduated into 5d and now they have the ability to manifest anything they want. if that is the case, why then is the TOP doing crowd funding? crowd funding is the internet version of asking for donations. that's like going to church and the one conducting service denounces money as he sends around the collection basket. i listened to bob say he manifested staying on a beautiful yacht. while bob says money is not the issue here, well i say put the person who owns the yacht on the phone and lets ask him or her how they pay for the expenses of maintaining that yacht? how or what the owner did, build a business for example, or what they did to buy or own that yacht? each show these guys denounce the 3d use of money, they lose credibility. especially while they are asking for money. on the last collective imagination show there was another request for donations to help with the next leg of the opal tour. then we have american kabuki asking for donations today on his blog. i like all these people. we as a group and as individuals have learned a lot from these conversations and i have contributed money, in the past to the cause. but now to have the TOP touting their manifesting abilities and suggesting that we somehow have to catch up in our spiritual training and we are some how deficient because we are exchanging labor for wages is nonsense, especially as they continue to ask for donations. this journey started with three pillars, the law, finance and spirituality. and now finance or money doesn't matter. really? just when heather sends out the documents to actually access our value, the TOP show begins this strange conversation that frns or digits or numbers whatever you want to call money is no longer necessary. as long as we contribute our money to them and they continue to use our value to fund their working/holiday,they wont return the conversation back to. how do we access our value with the OPPT and convert that value into local currency. there used to be a phrase in real estate, opm, other peoples money. that's exactly what they are doing, using other peoples money and calling it their manifesting ability. and as far as, banking is done. Really? whats to replace it? what transfer mechanisms are in place can anyone tell me? how are we to transfer value to and from each other and with corporations such as sears and amazon, if banking is done? Are we waiting for the effects of comet ISON to change the air? is there nothing for us to do to access our value and convert it to local currency ? or should we all follow the lead of TOP show and denounce money while we crowd source our funding needs?

22 hours ago
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

So close, and yet so far, and reality yet eludes them.
LightinDarkness

There are ALOT of OPPTers who are mad as hell right now as Heather and the gurus begin to try to steer the ship away from the "free money for all!" sov'run mythology and make it a full fledged alien/new age ascendance mythology. Its gotten so bad their donations have dried up, which prompted Bob Wright to spend an entire hour on their most recent propaganda show explaining to people that he is exchanging his (and I "quote" this because its so hilarious) "wisdom" and "life experience" for their support (ie, cash money) and that this is a true "exchange of value."

Then Bob Wright really jumped the shark by ranting that the only reason why people couldn't "access their value" via all the failed Heather paperwork is because they are all gods who create their own reality and they are creating a negative reality. So you see everyone, its not that it was all fake and Heathers insane, its that all the true believers didn't use their new age god-powers to manifest a reality where it would work!

Bob better be careful, all hes done is enraged the OPPT idiots even more now. They are going to HAVE to offer some new "get free money using gibberish paperwork" scam soon or they won't be able to continue to live off this scam as gurus.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

I have to say I am disappointed. Few things can be as entertaining as reading the daily exploits of a bunch of new age wackos having a free money water-powered sex bus fake indian love orgy tour.

The gibberish paperwork was just reaching true hilarity, but the bus tour really pushed it over the edge. Someone should do a movie on this shit. Cast all of the weirdest people from Hollywood.

But now, their water powered bus has run out of gasoline, their ability to manifest money has failed getting funds for the gasoline, and the free money gibberish paperwork has not allowed them to get access to their nonexistent free money bank accounts that they were told about on youtube.

If I were a rich guy, I would be inclined to donate money to them just to keep the sex bus aspect rolling. These guys are the best.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:I have to say I am disappointed. Few things can be as entertaining as reading the daily exploits of a bunch of new age wackos having a free money water-powered sex bus fake indian love orgy tour.

The gibberish paperwork was just reaching true hilarity, but the bus tour really pushed it over the edge. Someone should do a movie on this shit. Cast all of the weirdest people from Hollywood.

But now, their water powered bus has run out of gasoline, their ability to manifest money has failed getting funds for the gasoline, and the free money gibberish paperwork has not allowed them to get access to their nonexistent free money bank accounts that they were told about on youtube.

If I were a rich guy, I would be inclined to donate money to them just to keep the sex bus aspect rolling. These guys are the best.
I'm also saddened by the imminent demise of this circus. I knew it was over the moment Heather told everyone there was no free money but I hoped she could string them along with something elses. Unlikely.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Burnaby49 wrote:...
I'm also saddened by the imminent demise of this circus. I knew it was over the moment Heather told everyone there was no free money but I hoped she could string them along with something elses. Unlikely.
I see no imminent demise.

There is no shortage of stupid. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
thunter

Post by thunter »

It seems to that "D", having realized that her ride atop the OPPT gravy train is nearing an end, is back to pitch her old time religion, pure Sovrun mythology. Poor thing, seems like every time she jumps aboard a band wagon, the wagon falls off a cliff.

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Please take the time to share this information in your social circles, with friends and family and even your banker. This is the Silly Season, a time when people are caught up in the money game and commercialism of what was once a reason to get together with family and friends to share the love that we have for them. Sharing knowledge and understanding is one of the most important things we have to give: It is free and it comes from the heart with true intent of generosity.
Friends and family are going to be thrilled to have these fruitcakes ranting away "sharing knowledge" at christmas dinner. They'll be even more thrilled when they find this gibberish is their christmas present.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, if any of my family members start in on me, that way, I'll just shut them up with a fat wad of Iraqi dinars.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools