You got your Dinar in my NESARA

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

greywar

You got your Dinar in my NESARA

Post by greywar »

Just ran across this over at the DinarVets forums. I know the NESARA folks and the RV crowd have intersected before but I was actually more than a little surprised by how few of the RV folks had heard of the NESARA hoax at all.

I was far less surprised by how many lent it credence. Credulity is their watchword. I tried to register there and provide some historical background on the hoax's origins with Omega and the evolution of the myth but they seem to be screening out IP registrations from where I am.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/ ... t-to-know/

The poster is one of Montana's long term VIP (4 hunny for VIP, seriously?) people. Looks like they either have latched on to this as a new RV hope or they have been co opted to this new method of bilking even more cash from the already mentally fatigued RV folk.

If someone here is feeling charitable and wants to take on the Sisyphean task of showing them the hoax you may have better luck registering than I did.