The Real Inaguration

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

The Real Inaguration

Post by Deep Knight »

It's finally happening! Fer sure this time!

Saturday, January 19, 2013
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA

Subject: INAUGURATION OF JOHN BOEHNER AND RON PAUL AS INTERIM PRESIDENT AND VP

January 18, 2013
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA

If this goes down as we’re expecting it to, life’s about to go through a fundamental change with this inauguration on Monday and the ensuing announcements we can expect any time now.

If you didn’t get that memo, you’ll want to read that now so you’re not caught unawares.

It will be interesting to see if Hatonn’s prognostications are correct, as well.

I checked the television listings for Monday and in the areas of Arizona on Mountain time the ceremonies begin at 8 a.m. and run to 2 p.m. Are inaugurations usually six hours long, or have they built in extra time to tell the truth of the matters and prepare us for the rewriting of history?

I guess a parade takes a couple of hours of air time, but this year I’m expecting things to be a little different.

This is the time that Drake and Co. prepared us for those many months ago; the days when “the announcements” would be on all the media, looping so that everyone on every shift would be able to sit down or fall down in the vicinity of a television screen, PC monitor, iPad, or a radio and try to assimilate the shocking truths hidden from the masses for so long.

Are we ready to soften the blow to our loved ones, neighbours and associates? Are we ready to have enlightening and compassionate conversations with those who may not get “the news”?

Things could well come to a full stop for some when they hear that Obama is stepping down, that there will be a paper ballot election within 120 days to elect new governmental officials, that mass arrests took place, that ETs are assisting to reorganize our government and financial infrastructure, a new US currency will come into play, that the evil lizards that plagued our planet are gone forever, that we will no longer be taxed to death, that we will soon be meeting our Galactic families from the Star Nations…

The elderly may be in denial because they often don’t adjust well to change. Many folks may need a few days to a week or more to come to terms with their new reality. Schedules of all kinds may need to be adjusted.

There will be pain as the deplorable events around child trafficking and satanic rituals are revealed, not to mention negative alien abductions of humans which was sanctioned by the U.S. government.

Others may well be floating several miles above the Earth when they get news of the revaluing of the Dinar or Dong they invested in.

Those who are starving, living on the street or with the constant and extreme stress of wondering how they will keep their home or make their next rent payment or pay their medical bills will most certainly give pause to fully absorb the gravity of what they’re being told by the new Powers That Be—that Prosperity Packages will be unfurled and debt will be forgiven.

People with loved ones imprisoned over trivial charges will learn of their imminent freedom. We will ALL be FREE. Free to BE. Free to make our life and this planet what they were always meant to be—inspirational gifts from Creator.

I think all the above will bring people together as never before. As One. There will be tears and hugs. There will be laughter, perhaps a few fainting spells, but smiles, hugs and many, many questions.

Whatever happens, it can’t come soon enough to vindicate all the Lightworkers, Wayshowers and White Knights and others who soldiered through this most difficult transition in silence because they wanted to make it as seamless as possible to reduce the shock and inconvenience factors for Humanity. What a debt of gratitude we owe them.

And what a wonderful day it will be when we can sit down with those we care about and dream together about what we can and will do with our new-found freedom and the end of war and tyranny. Can we even comprehend that? Some won’t be able to wrap their head around it, but in time, they too will understand that this is the advent of our Golden Age.

Untold gifts await us around every corner as we embark on the promised journey to find out who we are, why we are here, how we came to be on this spectacular planet, and the options open to us in future as Galactic Humans. Ahhhhhh… And so it is.

Posted in What will happen in 2013
Tagged abductions, Congress, debt forgiveness, dinar, dong, ETs, financial reset, galactics, golden age, government, Jan 21, lightworkers, mass arrests, media, parade, Presidential inauguration, prosperity packages, RV, star nations, transition, tyranny, White Knights

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:11 AM

7 comments:

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 2:56 AM
What a WONDEROUS day that will be if it comes true! I wish it to be so.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Hey John, check out the exact time you posted this info. Can't get better than that. Thanks for sharing this John, much appreciated.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 4:08 AM
HALLELUJAH! PTL! WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD IT WILL BE. LOVE AND LIGHT, JOY AND LAUGHTER, THINGS WE NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE. WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY. THANK FATHER/MOTHER GOD AND ALL BEINGS WHO HAVE HAD A HAND IN THIS UNDERTAKING. LET IT BE! ♥

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 6:31 AM
Ahh yes, it's exciting beyond words, also there will be shame also felt by the people that chose to call for war, and the darker side of this world, the unwarranted drone attacks, the innocents- the children. Yes we all will have to come to grips with our evil side, our inhumanity to our fellow man. In time we will, learn to forgive each other [hopefully],and see in each other the Love that has Always been. Forgive and Love.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 7:06 AM
I really want to believe this because we need a little change to say the least. Only problem is that you'll have 4 more years of Obummer. Questiont is, if this goes down the exact opposite of what is written in this article, will you guys really wake up and accept the fact you'll have to come out of your chairs?
No one is going to save you...Sorry to ruin your day. Hope i am wrong.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Love and Light To All !!!!!

Christian Lightworker January 19, 2013 at 8:35 AM
I certainly hope that does indeed come to pass, but we have to be prepared for the fact that this may not in fact go down as we hope it will. We've had a number of green lights, "the cavalry is comin," "sit back and watch the fireworks," Olympic Opening Ceremonies, Olympic Closing Ceremonies, and December 21sts without any of the effects that we were told and truly hoped would happen.
Again, I hope this does happen. I'm a big Ron Paul guy, but I've just gotten to the point where I don't know what to believe anymore. Here's to the big avalanche of changes beginning on Monday, but let's not lose all hope if something else is in the cards.

So, it's true 'cause John-Boy "The Duke" posted it at 1:11 exactly. It would be even more true if it had been posted at 11:11, but it was important to get it out as quickly as possible!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The Real Inaguration

Post by notorial dissent »

some slathering idjit wrote:If this goes down as we’re expecting it to,
Truer words ne'er dribbled out of a drooling idjits mouth.

And in the case it does, the world will fall off its axis. So, in other words, not gonna happen!!!

Good ole Jibbering John, still peddling the random drool of the totally disconnected.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I am eagerly awaiting MacDaffie's excuse when Obama's private and public inaugurations go off as scheduled. I'm sure that it will all be the fault of the Lemurians, Vidusians, Vulnans or some other alien race which has us all in its control.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I am eagerly awaiting MacDaffie's excuse when Obama's private and public inaugurations go off as scheduled. I'm sure that it will all be the fault of the Lemurians, Vidusians, Vulnans or some other alien race which has us all in its control.
The Vogon Poet Laurate got lost.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
searcher

Post by searcher »

Yah Who ??
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I heartily recommend The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - the original book, the BBC radio series, and the BBC TV series but not so much the 2005 theatrical movie - which reveals that Vogon poetry is the worst in the universe and hearing it is pure torture.

In the meantime, a Sunday oath is being taken quietly for a small group that includes the winners of the election plus the Chief Justice and various family members. This is because the first term officially expires at noon on Sunday, but it was deemed inappropriate to have all the hoopla of the inaugural ceremony on a Sunday, so the oath that keeps the Presidency filled is being done quiety and the oath will be repeated - just for show - and the hoopla will hooped on Monday for the crowds.

This was, I think, also the situation for the second term of Woodrow Wilson. Back in 2000, when Joe Lieberman, an Orthodox Jew, was running with Al Gore, it was noted that Jan 20, 2001, fell on a Saturday, and presumably Lieberman couldn't/wouldn't violate the Sabbath with oath taking, with or without hoopla; Katherine Harris relieved Lieberman of this dilemma.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, January 19, 2013
Questions from the Mole

Ask the following questions ---

1) Why was O flown to Hawaii with family just before the inauguration?

2) Were is Air Force One and who has it been assigned to. It is not with O.

3) Why are the Marshals around O and the Secret Service now no longer in presence.

4) Why is O now paying for his own air fare.

Think about the above.

THE MOLE (Insider Spy)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:57 AM

43 comments: [43! You've got to be kidding!]

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I have a question to be added to those already listed here. HOW is it that BO was seen on TV last night, Friday evening Jan 18th, delivering a speech when he is supposed to no longer occupy the office as 'president' (fraudulent as that was) and was supposed to be at his $35 million home in Hawaii with his partner in crime, Michelle????? ARE WE BEING LIED TO AGAIN?

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Where did you hear that he was no longer occupying the office? He was 'illegally' voted for a 2nd term..

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM
HA! GOOD QUESTIONS! I'll believe a change to Boehner/Paul WHEN I see it!

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Apparently this mole guy doesn't get out much from underground, because saturday I still see Barack Obama at the White house getting ready for his inaugaration.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM
You are being lied to BO IS STILL PRESIDENT AN WILL CONTINUE TO BE PRESIDENT FOR FOUR MORE YEARS. WATCH HIS SECOND INAGURATION STARTING TOMORROW THROUGH MONDAY. THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE PUTTING THOSE LIES OUT ASK WHAT KIND OF COOL ADE THEY ARE DRINKING. THIS IS INSANITY.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 10:35 PM
nobama is probably paying these guys to print this crap. It is not true facts and should not be published until proven absolutely proven true facts,CAN YOU DO THAT? Of course not!!!!!!!!

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM
What is the source of this information? If this info is true maybe Bohner and Paul are with AF one.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM
White House Schedule..http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2013-01-21

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Interesting. No "public schedule" at all on either the 20th or the 21st. Hmm

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 5:46 PM
So much for transparency , LoL

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Total Bullshit! Don't forget, moles are blind.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth!

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM
"THE MOLE" - WHY IS IT YOU HAVE NO LINKS OR PROOF TO BACK ANY OF THIS UP????

Chris Rose January 19, 2013 at 12:17 PM
So very simple to check ..... where is Bohner and where is Ron Paul ... who is with them - why is the announcements not forthcoming - why are we still waiting to be informed of the greatest change in the world. It is time to trust the people.

musiclover4 u January 19, 2013 at 3:01 PM
to keep the herd moving! read between the lines

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 3:03 PM
"It is time to trust the people." No truer words have been spoken. Thank you, sir. <3

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Then check if its so simple. I would welcome confirmation to stop the crazy war in my mind!

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Sorry folks this is more BS they just showed the commander in thief (Obozo)
At the national day of service in the district of criminals. He is not in HAWAII he is in DC
just seen him on a Fox news report.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 2:43 PM
They have thousands of hours of film on him so why would you believe anything the MSM puts out?
Not saying I believe a "blind" mole, just stating the obvious here. I too wish he would back up these "questions" with verifiable intel.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM
DID YOU CHECK HIS GENES OR WAS IT HIS CLONE (CLOWN) YOUA HAVS TAH REMEMBA HE'S A TWICKY WABBIT....ABLE TA YUMP OVER BUINDINGS IN A SINGLE BOUND...

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Was that a live Broadcast?

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 2:04 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-ne ... eering.ece

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Watching Fox news for your information is the first mistake

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Maybe it was prerecorded, they do that a lot ya know

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Why post such things with no direction of how to find the ansewrs..If there really are answsers to these questions? Nothing is proven in this post!

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 3:23 PM
you know they fake what is aired alot of times

Xplorer10 January 19, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Only time will tell if this MOLE is just another RAT.

Rng January 19, 2013 at 7:41 PM
LIke this comment! Lol!

manny January 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM
It could be another distraction or it could be true, but if this is a lie then I have to ask, how come it fit’s so well with all the other pieces that are now forming "The Big Picture", if this is a lie, then chances are a thousand of the other pieces that seem to be in line with this might also be a lie. Remember, there is always some truth packaged in to every lie otherwise the goods could not be sold.
I still say the best practice is to believe nothing we hear and only half of what we see and take it from their

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1) Why was O flown to Hawaii with family just before the inauguration?
THAT WAS ONE OF HIS CLONES. IT WAS DUE FOR A VACATION.
2) Were is Air Force One and who has it been assigned to. It is not with O.
AF1 IS IN THE SHOP FOR NEW PAINT. OBAMA IS HAVING HIS FACE PAINTED ON THE TAIL.
3) Why are the Marshals around O and the Secret Service now no longer in presence.
THEY ARE NOW INVISIBLE. WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT ?
4) Why is O now paying for his own air fare.
HE BANKRUPTED THE COUNTRY. NOT IN THE BUDGET ANY MORE.
My source is a groundhog.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM
anon 12:05 moles don't post links silly.

Antonio Carlos M. Gonçalves January 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Are you sure you can rely on F O X info ?????? OMG!

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 4:05 PM
This is creepy in light of all this.
Wonder what the real story is behind the scenes?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ekend.html

baab January 19, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Good find,it states in this report that Michelle obamas speech was on a video tape.
Could someone else read it in case i am just seeing things,link above.
ps ignore all the celebrity gossip on the right hand side.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Those pictures could've been taken anywhere. We are sooooo brainwashed we just seem to accept anything we hear or see. I like many are just sitting behind waiting to see what pans out. I believe the good guys are trying but they don't have the x@#$$## to stand up to their responsibility is my own opinion. So in light of this I wait, cuz I doubt that anything will happen again.
In fact I truly believe that if the american people don't see any real proof here immediately, they will surely become disenchanted and not care anymore either way.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 4:07 PM
anon 11:54 nice sleuthing. Thank you!

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 5:18 PM
My question to the Mole is,what exactly are the answers to your Questions.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 5:25 PM
TPTB have folks who have infiltrated every site on the net, such as this one, etc. They have their spooks post stuff like this OP and they sit back and laugh at the gullible doofs who lap it up.
Nothing is going to happen. BO will be sworn in in a few days and TPTB will continue taking down the road to hell.

SuzyAZ January 19, 2013 at 5:29 PM
It could not be possible that this is happening this week-end and John MacHaffie, whoever he is, would be the only person in the whole wide world that seems to know this. Does that even begin to make any sense?

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Some observations re the article:
1) They are supposed to be WORKING and yet they are dressed in very expensive clothes. This was apparently ONLY a photo op to make them 'look good'. They clearly think we are too stupid to notice.
2) It says he will be sworn in at a small ceremony at the Whitehouse BEFORE he is sworn in on Monday publically... What in the world is that about? Why wouldn't he be sworn in in front of the American people? What/Who will he really be swearing fealty to? The Queen? The Corporation? No reason for a second swearing in, unless they are hiding something.
3) If he bows out gracefully, he will have my good wishes for his retirement in Hawaii. On the other hand...I smell a rat...

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Great, another source of fake intel being served up by Machaffie and his fog blog.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Gees louise....be glad when it happens so these childish comments can stop

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 8:55 PM
need more....thankyou.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Some more of the many comments on the original post.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 8:48 AM
I want this to be true...please!

Jay Werner and proud of it January 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM
First I still can not understand why 99% of posters here post using Anonymous what is frightening you so much. I Jay Werner have since getting my 1st paycheck at age 16 knew deep inside my core that government here in the united states was/is a criminal operation, then my father helped me fill out my 1st income tax return as I questioned him on the several different times as to why this was even necessary and pointed out the phrase "voluntary compliance" my father who was born in the early 20's had no real answers for me, except "that is just the way it is" and to this day every attempt to find a legal explanation ended with the same conclusion , this u.s. government IS a criminal organization period exclamation point .!

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I want to believe in this, I really do. I just can't help it, having hard time trusting it, first of all because of OPPT - too much evidence against it. Secondly, the articles about this, all of them, only talk about USA, while the whole planet should be set free. And finally, thirdly, dinar and Ron Paul, probably the easiest two words to get people excited with only to bring their hopes down again. I'll give it benefit of doubt, but won't expect anything until I hear more than rumors. While this would be nice, it is very suspicious.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Yes I will believe it when it happens. We have all been here before and everytime it seemed like the cabal came down harder on our rights and liberties and we were caught unaware once again. Sometimes I think they sit back and wait for us to sit back then they come up with more code and statute that calls us all terrorist. Since I have been reading this blog the only thing I have seen happen is TPTB put the screws a little tighter and we still wonder why.

AnonymousJanuary 19, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Ah Huh! what did you do pull this out of you a s?? Come on and your the only one that knows this?? RIGHT

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Ok, now wouldn't you want a large viewing audience for the event of the century?? Wouldn't you have an announcement beforehand to let people know what's going to happen so they can stay home from work to watch or at least DVR it?? You don't just go to the Inauguration and just say "I'm stepping down" while it's going on. You do it BEFORE the event.The event is for the NEW interim not the old. If you don't see any announcement by Sunday don't bother watching because you've been had again. Hate to be blunt like that but the Disinfo folks seem to love us.

Jen G January 19, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I've been reading that there will likely be some sort of announcement on Sunday which supports your point...

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I hold hope that this information is true. But, I must say that the main street media are gearing up for Obamas inaugeration and this morning I still see the chemtrail planes filling the skies overhead. A visit with a friend the other day told me that the IRS is still in full working order because they were told that their taxes were incorrect and that they owed an additional $3700.00. Just tired of all the delays that have occurred and not one credible piece of evidence that says it's going to happen. Perhaps is the chemtrailing would have stopped some time ago, we would all have more hope.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Uh, Oh! Drake's been called out by Clif High of the Webbot as a bold face liar. Go to Halfpasthuman.com and read his remarks. Guess you can forget about an interim government if Drake's involved.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 1:09 PM
If none of this comes true, will everyone finally stop believing in this BS, proly not, they will just come up with something new that everyone with no brain will believe

Duncan Phelps January 19, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Anyone who mentions Hatonn as credible, is to be red flagged. I learned in the late 80s them and much channeled lightworkers were part of the dis-info agencies that dirtify what is really going on. So, don't anticipate a major shift on Monday, as "they" grow on our disappointments/fear. Do listen to the oath. There is truth behind Ben Fulford/"White Knights" & OPPT. But we have to do yet more work ourselves. No one is saving us the job.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 2:42 PM
WE THE PEOPLE have woken up from slumber regarding Obama they realise that he tried to destroy the 2nd amendment & Bill of Rights Obama was awarded the nobel peace prize FOR WHAT! NOTHING he appointed a Death Tzar (Death star) and can give execute! orders for American people without due process!People finally have woken up over 10.6 million watch the Sandy Hook Exposed Video which was published on 7th january 2012. All I want is the truth to come out THE LIES AND DECEPTION TO BE UNCOVERED. THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE I hope this is our freedom not just in the USA but all over the world.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 3:01 PM
HELLO ALL...
SOME OF US HAVE LISTENED TO DINAR GURUS FOR A LONG, LONG TIME AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN RIGHT YET... FROM THE ARTICLE READERS TO THE GUESSERS. ONE THING I HAVE LEARNED FROM RESEARCH ON THINGS I DID IN MY MANUFACTURING PLANT WAS THE POWER OF OBSERVATION. I AM HOPING THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS IS NOT COMING FROM THE SAME LOT OF FOLKS THAT SUPPLIED THE RV GURUS INFO.... I HOPE AND PRAY THAT ALL IS CORRECT AND THE AHOS AND SOB'S HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF..........BUT..........A BUNCH OF US OLDSTERS HAVE BEEN ALERTED THIS AM... WE HAVE BEEN TOLD AND SEEN WITH OUR EYES THAT THE CHEMTRAILS ARE OUT IN A VENGENANCE ALL OVER THE NATION.... IT WOULD SEEM THAT THE SAME PENTAGON THAT WAS IN CHARGE OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN READING (WITHOUT SEEING) IS PERHAPS THE SAME OLD BUNCH IN CHARGE OF THE BS.......OR ........ARE WE BEING PLAYED?? NONE OF US HAVE SEEN A THING .....ONLY HEARSAY. I PRAY TO THE LORD THAT THIS WAS JUST OVER LOOKED AND WHAT WE ARE HEARING IS TRUE.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Sorry, but this just seems like nonsense. Obama is in DC working on volunteer work at a school, and will certainly be in Washington tomorrow for his private swearing in. Any belief that Ron Paul is going to VP by Monday is a delusion.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 8:53 PM
If you believe this. They can make us believe whatever they want us to. We aren't there. How do you know he really is there, or that he isn't?

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 8:35 PM
How many times can you fall for the same bullshit ? This website publishes nothing but dis-information 24/7 and not ONE prediction has ever came true. My favorite was the one where Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were supposed to have been arrested. Ben Full-Of-Shit Ford has been telling people this type of bullshit for at least 5 years now....then along came Drake the Fake. At least Clif High finally called out his lying ass. NOTHING is ever going to change until someone shuts off your T.V.set....rips that game controller out of your hands and takes away your food stamps.

Anonymous January 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM
This is a deception. There are forces at work beyond your knowing that are watching mankind. I cannot be more descriptive. Google "Watchers" and be VERY wary. Deception!!

Saeed Zia January 19, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
hotentertainnews.bogslot.com

Anonymous January 20, 2013 at 3:43 AM
Additionally, Boehner is supposed to have an actual member of the galactic federation (an ET) standing next to him during the inauguration. This being, named Paul Thomas, an emissary of our space families, will appear as human so as not to alarm the people. Thomas' presence will be a signal to the cabal that the US government is now in favor of Disclosure

AnonymousJanuary 20, 2013 at 5:06 AM
COME ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
how many times have we heard about the BIG THING going to happen that clears the shit off the fan and brings the golden age effortlessly and freely delivered to our doorsteps?
we would not even have to get out of our TV-chairs and move our ASSES!
once ago i loved those news that i wanted to BELIEVE because they sound so nice but they NEVER COME TRUE. they are there to calm you down to sleep again.
come on folks. wake up! have you ever guessed that the hole story of a starfleet lead by god that one day would come down to save our day could possibly be a joke on the expense of the dull hopers that BELIEVE this fairytale is going to happen and remain calm in joyful expectance of the things ( hopefully sometime in the undefinite future )to come ( meanwhile the chains are tightened)?
that a lot of the "channeled" stuff could well be a disinfo mindcontroll technique even without knowing by the good-hearted channelers?
if i wanted to still peolpe that already feel desperate and WANT TO BELIEVE SOMETHING NICE than i would tell them: stay where you are, give away your responsebility and your power of creation because THE SAVIOUR is acomin´.
as long as people long to BELIEVE in anything away from themselves they will fall for whatever beliefs that( are created to) fit in their needs,
to calm theirselves down from the cruel and desperate view they get if they really dare to SEE. and you know what?
believing isn´t KNOWING.
I KNOW THAT I CAN CHANGE MY WORLD. if any further saviour is coming along then "welcome, your help is appreciated. now there are at least two of us!"
don´t wait for any externally appearing saviour, family.
realize the source of creation, the master, the saviour within yourself that awaits your compliance and act upon that EXPERIENCE. no believes anymore. question everything.
KNOW THYSELF and you know god( i´d rather call it god/goddess an extatic communion:-)
help yourself than helps you god.
or go on to helplessly wait and to desperately hope for some celestial forces externally to you and oversleep your life and your enslavement and every chance EVER to make a new way!!!!!!!!!!
birdy
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A comment above led me to "Peggy's Perspective" and the following post.

Obama 5D Update – It’s Out of My Hands
January 14, 2013 Peggy

Having technical difficulties with this blogsite so this will be brief…

Obama 5D (High Self) relayed to me via an associate on 01/12/13 the following short message regarding Disclosure efforts, paraphrased:

It’s out of my hands, and in a good way. I can trust what’s going on; trusting what’s happening behind the scenes. It’s mushrooming and the ball is rolling, where there will be an avalanche of good things happening. It’s going well.

Where Obama says it’s out of his hands, this is congruent with D/RTS reporting on 1/5/13 that a new president had been sworn in for the NESARA interim government,

On Wednesday, December 5th, 2012, A new American president was sworn in- to hold the office of “interim president” until real constitutionally sound elections take place. Obama is no longer the President of the United States of America and is acting as a figurehead at the moment because they have yet to announce the changes. At that point, NESARA Law was enacted and Americans have been under NESARA since then.

And it was either in the above article, or perhaps a later one, that D/RTS or TOPPT reported that House Speaker John Boehner is the new interim President. This has been facilitated by the work done (UCC filings) by The One People’s Public Trust (TOPPT),

This is further congruent with a Summer of 2011 channeled message via Suzanne Spooner from God/Gabriel reporting that it will be Speaker Boehner making the first Disclosure announcement, with a gentleman at his side by the name of Paul Thomas, described by Spooner as a galactic emissary, whereby Mr. Thomas has a galactic soul as a walk-in, having received the walk-in about two years prior. Here is a link for that article by Spooner, with more information, including comments from Paul Thomas’ 5D High Self: goldenageofgaia.com/2011/06...

Paul Thomas is also mentioned in this article, goldenageofgaia.com/2011/08.. , as having had private session meetings with leaders of both parties in regards to debt ceiling talks.

Sheldan Nidle/PAO reports from the GFL that they are waiting from the Signal from Heaven to start the announcements

Further, Benjamin Fulford had reported at the beginning of January, or maybe it was during the Christmas/New Year’s holidays that his sources were hinting at a mid-January announcement. Then I see the following video on fb, uploaded to YouTube on 1/8/13 that suggests an announcement on Tuesday, 1/15/13; how’s that for mid-January!:

Finally, related 5D information from #37 emphasized that more ‘glitches’ are likely if they jump the gun on the first announcement. They are endeavoring for a “thorough process” and “have a few more things to put in place first”.

My apologies for the technical difficulties! Sources familiar with multi-dimensional phenomena have informed me that it’s a parallel universe thing. It seems to me that my full blog didn’t seem to ‘make the shift’ to the 4D. I’m told that my blog is fine in a different parallel…don’t ask me which one, however, there are millions of them! I’ve told the folks in the Higher Realms that I’ve taken note of this reminder of parallel universes and I Intend that everything will be back to normal soon.

That’s Peggy’s Perspective

Huh?

Here's the first of the Suzanne Spooner Golden Age O' Gaia posts. Let me just say that if you haven't spooned Suzy's golden gaia, you haven't lived. Better than the priapic pursuit of promiscuous Peggy's prosaic portal any day!

June 28, 2011
God & Gabriel

Suzy: Hi, God & Gabriel.

G&G: Hi, Suzy. An update for you. Government officials in Obama’s cabinet are meeting in the morning to give Obama an Ascension Accord update. Members of the cabinet are pleased with the document and have given their seal of approval. In the government panel is both the speaker of the house, John Boehner & Nancy Pelosi. In the meeting will also be members of the UN and the Galactic Council.

This is important to Disclosure for several reasons. In the announcement to the public an ET will be standing next to Boehner. He will look human in form and his role will be in sharing with humanity peaceful plans of God & the galactics. He will give a brief speech and will be introduced as a close ally to all mankind. His name is Paul Thomas and he has been on Earth for two years.

In this announcement of a deal made for the economy, Paul Thomas will appear as a relations expert. His standing next to Boehner will be the sign to the Illuminati that the Ascension Accord is supported by all members of the government panel. Governments in all countries closely associated with Disclosure will know this is the first sign that Obama has given his true approval of the accord.

S: So is Obama at this announcement?

G&G: No.

S: And will it come with an announcement on the economy of the US?

G&G: Yes.

It is occurring in the Fifth-Dimensional moment of Now and can occur in the Third Dimension at any time.

S: So if I understand correctly, the important part of this announcement is who is there and that this ‘Paul Thomas’ is standing next to Boehner.

G&G: Yes, that is the signal of US approval to disclose.

A friend of the administration is asking to connect High Self to High Self.

S: Oh sure, I am ready.

Paul Thomas: Hi, Suzy, this is Paul Thomas.

S: Hello, Paul.

PT: I am connecting to your energy to share with you my purpose for this mission. My purpose is to be the envoy between the galactics and the human entities that hold power.

My role as envoy is nearly complete and I am happy to say we are in the final days of Third-Dimensional politics. Be in great cheer as the work of millions of light workers on Earth, in space & in many dimensions is nearly ready for the universal opening to portals for love, joy & peace. In your ability to bi-locate, you will be given updates often.

Put your heart at rest and open your mind to these updates.

I am Paul Thomas of the Galactic Federation.

So, this was supposed to happen "soon" a year and a half ago and dimensional-shift-challenged Peggy is using it as evidence for "the now?"
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

If I were a family member of either of these people, I'd print these out and use it for the commitment procedures. The delusional aspect is bad enough, but the attention-begging via the blog is just sad. Of course, that's assuming they believe their own rantings. There's a lot of buzz lately about the "Catfish" tv show and movie; I've felt for some time that these creatures are major catfish with a serious need for attention.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Anything new from MacHaffie? After all, he was SOOOO positive that THIS TIME IT WOULD BE FOR REAL!!! Somehow, it just doens't seem to have happened like he predicted.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Now I am a "Catfish" believer tried and true. The beasts inhabit the entire globe and are the perfect "familiar" for the practice of all manner of evil offices. (plus they can walk in needed)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Here is MacHaffie's apology for being so far out, er, off:

Monday, January 21, 2013
CRIMINAL IMPOSTOR WHO USURPED THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT SWORN IN - AGAIN
By: Devvy

The public inauguration day this round is today because yesterday was a Sunday. The "official" swearing in was yesterday and it has been reported Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama, was to use Lincoln's Bible. Good old Abraham Lincoln.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:47 PM 0 comments

Aren't you glad he's man enough to admit when he was wrong.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He used a Bible that was Michelle Obama's family Bible. Lincoln didn't have a Bible that has any significant current presence and in fact there is more than a little evidence that Lincoln wasn't much of a believer in the sense most people think. He certainly didn't meet the Modern Christian right's criteria.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

To some people, say school children, people not from this country, or really just people not versed in law, I don't mind patiently explaining to them the vast difference between "a frivolous case that has been filed but as a formality of law will have to be officially dealt with before being tossed out for lack of any coherence" and thus, yes, it has a docket, but no merit, and until it gets in front of a Judge it does more or less exist.... and "The Full Supreme Court will decide....". It is a matter that those unschooled in law may have to have explained to them.

But this dumb bimbo is a Member of the Bar of the State of California, you'd like to think she'd have a clue.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And yet nothing in her past history or behavior would give any such indication.

It would appear, in fact, that she has no concept of how the court system works, what constitutes proof or legal fact, or how to present same, let alone any cognisance of what court procedure is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Reader: "I found the inauguration coverage very odd."

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Reader: "I found the inauguration coverage very odd."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 22-Jan-2013 23:26:49

(Thanks, L. :)
Reader L. writes:
I found the inauguration coverage very odd. No active footage except of the Obamas on stage. While there were several still shots on the various MSM sites, only one or two could be opened. One could get the impression that there were only five people at the ?Ball.?
One million reported in attendance is awfully hard to believe. The grandmother looked ready to spit bullets. The two children looked positively grim. Something does not seem right about this whole event.
I'm just curious whether anyone else noticed.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:41 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, enough is enough. Sure, the "real 'inaguration'" is fictitious, but please keep posts on this imaginary topic.

And no more bashing the British. I'm not sure how Thule "sounds" when he's typing, but it doesn't matter what nationality he is unless it's one of those smelly ones. Sure, the British Queen is a shape-shifting Reptilian who runs the BAR with an iron fist and uses American baby's blood for her bangers and mash, but that doesn't mean we can't pretend to be nice to her slavish subjects on this forum.

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:OK, enough is enough. Sure, the "real 'inaguration'" is fictitious, but please keep posts on this imaginary topic.

And no more bashing the British. I'm not sure how Thule "sounds" when he's typing, but it doesn't matter what nationality he is unless it's one of those smelly ones. Sure, the British Queen is a shape-shifting Reptilian who runs the BAR with an iron fist and uses American baby's blood for her bangers and mash, but that doesn't mean we can't pretend to be nice to her slavish subjects on this forum.

Bangers and Mash? The Queen is a descendant of the German ducal House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha which ruled Britain under that name until 1917 when real Gotha's (the aircraft) started dropping bombs on London. When the British public got a bit irate over both being ruled and bombed by Gothas the Crown decided to change the family name to Windsor as a PR gesture. However we all know which side the royal family was really on (Kaiser Bill was married to Queen Victoria and German Albert's daughter, talk about hedging your bets). So our current Elizabeth would never, in private, consider eating some British rubbish like bangers and mash. You'll be having her dig into a steaming plate of bubble and squeak next!

She uses the baby blood for Blutwurst.
Last edited by Burnaby49 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs