The Real Inaguration

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: The Real Inaguration

Post by Burnaby49 »

And, for a touch of German humour:

Upon hearing that his cousin had changed the name of the British royal house to Windsor, German Emperor Wilhelm II remarked jokingly that he planned to see Shakespeare's play "The Merry Wives of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha", a play on the actual title of Shakespeare's work The Merry Wives of Windsor.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bangers and mash, also known as sausages and mash, is a traditional British dish made of mashed potatoes and sausages, the latter of which may consist of a variety of flavoured sausage made of pork or beef or a Cumberland sausage
Bubble and squeak is a traditional English dish made with the shallow-fried leftover vegetables from a roast dinner.
I had heard about "bubble and squeak" but didn't know what it was. I've actually had bangers, but they were too fatty for my stomach to digest. I like the name though (from them popping as they cook) because it sounds licentious. I doubt either are on the menu at Buckingham Palace, although bucked ham is.

As for the inauguration of Boehner and Paul, this update was added to a Jan 18 post on "2012 the big picture" on Jan 21:

Since it didn’t happen today, then we still have that awesome day to look forward to. I wondered how it would go over to have so many people all in one place and to deliver shocking news like that. May not be the best timing. There were threats from a lot of people on the Internet saying they would start a riot if Obama wasn’t elected, so what might they do in a situation such as proposed today?

Yeah, that must be it...
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have an all too personal acquaintance with a lot of the British dietary delights. My mother was English and she frequently made British culinary staples including Bubble and Squeak. Hers tended to be turnip, potato, and carrot all fried together. Since the vegetables were pre-boiled to a mush in the traditional British fashion the whole thing had the consistency of fried mashed potatoes.

The classic Banger is perversely loved by the British although it is a salty, fat-filled heart stopper. It's not even a guilty pleasure since the taste is just salt and filler. Wouldn't touch them myself. However the British can make decent sausages. I'm a big fan of their Cumberland sausage.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I split off the off-topic posts about Keith Richards, complaints about the Q ranks, etc. Hope I got them all. You can find them in the Good Life Forum here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9066
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie