Postcards to the Supreme Court

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Postcards to the Supreme Court

Post by Deep Knight »

This is an urgent notice, so it's gotta be something current, right?

Monday, January 28, 2013
NESARA - URGENT NOTICE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES

NESARA means: The National Economic Security and Reformation Act

ZEROES OUT (Forgives) ALL Credit Card, Auto, Personal, Educational, and Mortgage Loan Debt
as a remedy for years of Bank Frauds!
The U.S. Supreme Court Justices need to hear that we Americans support the true NESARA law. Public support will help the Justices streamline the process to get this law announced and implemented WITHOUT DELAY!
WHAT YOU CAN DO

Write a 23 cent POSTCARD to the U.S. Supreme Court. Urge the Justices to make NESARA's official announcement immediately. They are waiting to hear from YOU.

Send your postcard to:
U.S. Supreme Court
One First Street
Washington, D.C. 20543
Let The Truth Be Known!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:53 AM

First of all, I don't think the court solicits public opinion to help them with their judgements (sorry Orly). Then again, exactly what role the court has in announcing secret laws is hazy, mostly 'cause it's detailed in another secret law, and I may be wrong on this. So, go ahead, find a 23 cent stamp somewhere and send off that postcard!
What year could you mail a postcard for 23 cents?
Stamp Collecting (Philately) Questions
Best Answer
The rate went into effect on June 30 2002. It went up on January 8 2006.
Philately? A fella learns somethin' new every day. If I didn't know it had to do with stamps, I would think it was one of them $10 words for an unnatural act.
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Postcards to the Supreme Court

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:Philately? A fella learns somethin' new every day. If I didn't know it had to do with stamps, I would think it was one of them $10 words for an unnatural act.
But it is:

Who needs a hobby
Like tennis or philately?
I've got a hobby,
Rereading Lady Chatterley.

- Professor Tom, "Smut"
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

As of yesterday (27 Jan 2013), a postcard is 33¢. First class mail 1st oz = 46¢, additional ounces each add 20¢. 'Forever' stamps automatically increased in value.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I don't think it matters whether they use a 23-cent stamp, a 33-cent stamp, a Christmas Seal, a S&H Green Stamp or a German 12-Reichspfennig stamp from 1932....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

For what it's worth....

Unstamped mail is returned to the sender if a return address is on the mail, or to dead letters if no return address is visible.

Mail sent with insufficient is delivered to the intended recipient, with postage due. The carrier will attempt to collect on delivery, and if unsuccessful a notice will be sent to the recipient requesting payment.

So, in theory, you could put a 1cent stamp on a postcard and it would be delivered.
You could also list the recipient as the return address, although doing so could be considered mail fraud, and going to jail for a postage stamp would just suck.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.