The Illuminati isn't real?????

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: The Illuminati isn't real?????

Post by Deep Knight »

You youngsters don't know how good you had it. When I was a child we lived in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

You try and tell the young people that and they won't believe you.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:You youngsters don't know how good you had it. When I was a child we lived in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

Are you rehashing the Monty Python "Poor Yorkshiremen" skit? The one where a group of men vie to show who had the most deprived childhood. One said "We were so poor we had to live in a cardboard box". The others responded "You had a carboard box?"
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:You youngsters don't know how good you had it. When I was a child we lived in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.

Are you rehashing the Monty Python "Poor Yorkshiremen" skit? The one where a group of men vie to show who had the most deprived childhood. One said "We were so poor we had to live in a cardboard box". The others responded "You had a carboard box?"
Remember the python sketch about the awful family, "Worst Family in Britain" or something like? These days it's called "Here comes Honey Boo-boo".
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Cathulhu wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Remember the python sketch about the awful family, "Worst Family in Britain" or something like? These days it's called "Here comes Honey Boo-boo".
I was right! a little research shows that DK is shamelessly, flagrantly, stealing from the masters. To quote part of the Four Poor Yorkshiremen skit:

THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
You were lucky to have a lake! There were a hundred and fifty of us living in t' shoebox in t' middle o' road.
FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
Cardboard box?
THIRD YORKSHIREMAN:
Aye.
FIRST YORKSHIREMAN:
You were lucky. We lived for three months in a paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six in the morning, clean the paper bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down t' mill, fourteen hours a day, week-in week-out, for sixpence a week, and when we got home our Dad would thrash us to sleep wi' his belt.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I've been through a lot of towns in Pa steel country where the town has one intersection with one (blinking) traffic light and thats about the whole thing. Used to be quite a few in Md also but now their all suburbs of Columbia.... literally. Olney, Clarksville, Woodbine are all somehow integrated into Columbia now.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Yes, I shamelessly stole it. What is it about us Illuminati being evil don't you understand?
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I was admiring, not criticizing. Shamelessly, flagrantly, and stealing, are words of praise when applied to the Illuminati.