NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by Deep Knight »

Dr. Conspiracy made the following comment (at the link):

The article on the Taitz site is gone this morning. I think the importance of retaining my article is not to leave a monument to how clueless Orly Taitz is, but rather to give a possible example of the kind of error she makes that contributes to her being the conspiracy theorist she is—the lack of a high-functioning nonsense filter. Orly Taitz expressed surprise that she should lose her case and the other side have to pay costs—recognizing something that makes no sense whatever; nevertheless, the way her mind works, that recognition of nonsense was not strong enough to effect a change in behavior and to prevent an embarrassing mistake.

Brilliant and spot on analysis. And don't think Orly hasn't noticed.

Another sign the regime is in panic: some 300,000 articles about my cases and my work were removed or de-linked on Google. Hacking and sabotage of my web site and my computer, slander and defamation of character intensified

Posted on | January 3, 2014

Monastic Mark
January 4th, 2014 @ 12:48 am

Dear Orly Taits Ezq!

The Obamas adimnnstraion is oviously sweating bullitts.

Scrubbing the internet. & making obamma pay for the court fees and killing that lady after the plain crashshows that their totally running!

It seems like to be that most of the other lawyers whove tried to make somehting happen have just given up. But your still going strong and it seems like even thought the posse of Lt. Zullo was going to make something happen that he’s not and you are.

I ho9pe that you are save and that the bounel SSN application is forced out so we finaly get the truth.

sincerely,

Mark

Orly, any time you want what you call "slander and character defamation," drop me a line. Don't worry about the legalities - if it's true, then it's not slander or defamation, and there are enough ugly things about your behavior to last a lifetime. I know this concept is alien to you, but nothing what-so-ever would need to be made up! Not even plain crashshows.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The post by Monastic Mark is crystal-clear evidence that the Obama administration is knock-kneed terrified of Oily -- excuse me, Dr.Orly Taitz, Esq., because since no one could make such an illiterate post such as he does and have two functioning brain cells, this is obviously a government false flag secret operation, or something.... :wink:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Something must be wrong with my internet connection. Last night I submitted two comments to Taitz's item on recovering expenses, and this morning a comment to her item about 300,000 articles about her being scrubbed (I suggested that, as it was the end of the month and year, some websites had ceased to exist for nonpayment, and others had done a year-end cleaning to free up bandwidth and memory) ..... and yet none of them registered on her website!
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Amazing! Surely Orly wouldn't possibly censure her own web site!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Amazing! Surely Orly wouldn't possibly censure her own web site!!
Only if you said something factual. She can't allow that!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The truth is that we had we had scrubbers with stiff bristle brushes and plenty of soap and hot water cleaning out those 300,000 Google links to Orly so that her minions can't find her. A sign from God that she's getting closer to the truth and the administration is in panic. Surely, it's only a matter of a few moves until "Checkmate!"

Checkmate

Posted on | January 4, 2014 | No Comments

Submitted on 2014/01/04 at 11:57 am

Orly, this was a good checkmate you pulled,since either the database was changed or a different number was used, therefore CheckMate Obama…and this evidence is real and current.

Roy
Combat Vet
MBA

Or maybe sooner!
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Orly is just biding her time; generating fluff, paperwork, and court cases.

She's simply awaiting the day when she can declare VICTORY: January ??, 2017 -- Inauguration day for Obama's successor.

He will be out of office -- solely due to all of her efforts.

VICTORY :!:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly throws her asshat into the ring.

Intent to run for state wide office in CA

Posted on | January 6, 2014

I got e-mails from a number of supporters urging me to run for a state wide office in CA. I was asked whether I would run for Senate in 2014.

I cannot run for Senate, as Senate positions are 6 year terms and there isn’t one open until 2016 (against Barbara Boxer)

Secretary of state position is not open until 2016. The only position that is open and might make a difference in Attorney General. CA is a deep blue state however this is an opportunity to bring forward a statement and issues that are covered up by the regime. 40 million people in the state of CA(or 12% of total US population) get those voter pamphlet. You are allowed 250 words and the state charges $6,000 for it to go to all the voters.

I am wondering if my supporters would be able and willing to pay this fee as well as registration fee $3,022.

Additionally, I would like to know what issues would you want to see in this 250 word statement of a candidate.

My preliminary list of issues:

1. nullification of an unconstitutional Obamacare tax for citizens of CA
2. nullification (a ban on NSA spying) on law abiding citizens of CA
3. nullification of NDAA provisions which allow indefinite incarceration without trial and in violation of Habeas Corpus based on suspicion only
4. nullification of unfunded Federal mandates
5. homeowner and creditor assistance from recovered mortgage proceeds instead of funneling the funds to cronies and targeted extortion and shake downs
6. voter IDs in CA to remove at least a million and a half invalid voter registration, which voted to raise our taxes
7. assuring lawful elections with US citizen candidates instead of candidates like Barack Obama who ran for office based on fraud and using a stolen CT SSN and fabricated IDs and aided and abetting by corrupt and criminally complicit officials
8. nullification in CA of trade agreements, such as TPP, TAFTA, NAFTA, WTO-GATT, Comprehensive immigration reform, which are a de facto treason committed against the citizens of CA and US and which rob citizens of their jobs, wages and benefits

Right now the only announced candidate is current AG of CA Camela Harris (her brother in law Tony West , is #2 in Obama Justice Department). For this reason nobody else announced his or her candidacy to challenge Harris.

I am planning to run as “Declined to state party preference” which is allowed now in CA. Main reason, is due to the fact that both parties failed to address above issues.

That's right, put an Obama birth certificate and SSN message in California's voter guide, 12% of the population reads it and rises up, and it will be curtains for the usurper!
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

AMAZING!! Considering a run for state-wide office and she can't even come up with the initial $6,000 filing fee? Where's she going to get the money to pay the signature gatherers to obtain sufficient signatures for her candidacy? How many gullible followers does she have to pay for the VERY expensive TV time in California prime markets? Even if I believed in the woman and her positions, I would hesitate before supporting someone who is holding her hand out to even begin her campaign.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

the truthersphere has apparently decided to overuse the term "nullification" and Orly is playing to that audience. Unfortunately, no one else knows what it means, and there are only a few thousand of those idiots around who would vote for her. Throw in a few more thousand racial bigots who like her because she goes after Obama and she just might get to five figures. Enough to finish dead last.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Orly, like all little birds of limited intelligence, seems to be fascinated with great big words she doesn't understand the meaning of.

At one board I am familiar with, there is an ongoing argument that she couldn't possible have taken the legal exams and passed herself, and that she had to have had someone stand in for her. I am becoming convinced that the same is true for the citizenship exam as she has demonstrably no idea of how our government works.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly left this big stinking load at her site this morning.

Is this a scheme to protect Perkins Coie from criminal liability for being complicit in forgery and uttering a forged birth certificate for Obama?

Posted on | January 7, 2014 | 1 Comment

Warning: Obama Personal Law Firm Perkins Coie Fraudulent Court Appearance Email

Recently an e-mail came out from Obama’s personal law firm, Perkins Coie, where they are stating that someone is impersonating them. I am wondering whether this is a scheme to try to deny e-mails and correspondence involving Judith Corley, Bob Bauer and Siddharth Vellamoor of Perkins Coie and claim that those, too, were an impersonation. This will not fly, of course, as there are headings and IP addresses that can be checked.

I should remind you that Judith Corley and Bob Bauer came up with this most idiotic story that Corley flew to HI to bring a copy of Obama’s BC, as if it could not be mailed by certified mail of FedEx. In reality all experts agreed that what Corley brought and Bauer peddled as a genuine document, was a computer generated forgery which was brought to the WH via a memory stick. The document opened in multiple layers, where the stamp of the Registrar and the date stamp were on different layers, there was a white halo around words, broken weave basket of the background and the stamp was a complete joke, second or third generation latent stamp. Later Obama’s attorneys in MS submitted a forgery of a forgery, where multiple signs of the original forgery were cleaned up to make it look more genuine, more like a real document.

I am wondering whether people involved in this scheme are grasping at straws, particularly with Fuddy’s death under criminal investigation by the Maui county police department.

I was wondering about Michelle’s extended vacation. After 2 weeks vacation she is staying behind for an extra vacation. I do not remember ever in my life taking more than 2 weeks vacation. And it’s not like she works anywhere and has anything to do all year around, aside, of course, from spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on designer clothe and her staff.

It was reported that Oprah and her friend Gail King, Michelle Obama and her friend Valerie Jarrett and also the wife of Eric Holder are staying in Maui. It was not reported how long Michelle will stay in Maui. All that was reported, was the fact that it is a girls’ only party (side note, I wonder, what is BO doing now, is it a boys only party at the White House with is friend Reggie Love? Just wondering). At any rate Michelle is staying in Maui, where Maui county police and coroner are conducting criminal investigation of the airplane crash/ emergency water landing and death of Loretta Fuddy. I hope that there will not be any undue influence from anyone on Maui County police and Maui county coroner-medical examiner, Dr. Harle.
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Orly wrote:I hope that there will not be any undue influence from anyone on Maui County police and Maui county coroner-medical examiner, Dr. Harle, to report anything besides a treasonous usurper ordered murder.
Editted to reflect what Orly really means.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent

I wasn't aware that there was any kind of investigation going on other than the NTSB review of the crash, and don't remember hearing of anything contemplated except in Orly's fever deleriums.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

According to Orly
In reality all experts agreed that what Corley brought and Bauer peddled as a genuine document, was a computer generated forgery which was brought to the WH via a memory stick.
It takes quite a memory stick to press an embossing seal into the printouts. No, Obama's lawyer brought back the printed birth certificate (probably several copies all with the impression seal), and just as well that someone made the trip from Hawaii to assure a chain of custody that should (but obviously didn't) silence the paranoiacs.

The constant talk involving Photoshop jargon about 'layers' and the like presumes that the entire birth certificate, including the green security background, was worked up on a computer from scratch - and NEVER committed to paper, like one of those Pixar animated cartoons. Any accomplished forger would have made a hardcopy, on paper, and then photographed the paper and that would be the image being published, which would, of course, eliminate 'layers' and other things that exist only in constructed cyber images. Am I making sense when I say this?
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

fortinbras wrote:According to Orly
In reality all experts agreed that what Corley brought and Bauer peddled as a genuine document, was a computer generated forgery which was brought to the WH via a memory stick.
It takes quite a memory stick to press an embossing seal into the printouts. No, Obama's lawyer brought back the printed birth certificate (probably several copies all with the impression seal), and just as well that someone made the trip from Hawaii to assure a chain of custody that should (but obviously didn't) silence the paranoiacs.

The constant talk involving Photoshop jargon about 'layers' and the like presumes that the entire birth certificate, including the green security background, was worked up on a computer from scratch - and NEVER committed to paper, like one of those Pixar animated cartoons. Any accomplished forger would have made a hardcopy, on paper, and then photographed the paper and that would be the image being published, which would, of course, eliminate 'layers' and other things that exist only in constructed cyber images. Am I making sense when I say this?
Yes.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:I wasn't aware that there was any kind of investigation going on other than the NTSB review of the crash, and don't remember hearing of anything contemplated except in Orly's fever deleriums.

In my state a coroner has to "investigate" every death as part of their report, hardly what I would call a "criminal investigation" (unless they find evidence of foul play, of course). I believe that Orly is either talking about something like this and completely spinning it, or getting her inside information from inside her behind.

fortinbras wrote:Am I making sense when I say this?
Yes, which of course means you're an o-bot, and the penalty for that is High Treason! Making sense is simply a ploy used by the usurper and his thugs to cover up the truth!

I was surprised no one quoted this hilarious line:

Orly/Svetlana/Svetlena/Sveta/Lena Averbukh/Auerbukh/Averbukha/Soebarkah/Taitz wrote:I am wondering whether people involved in this scheme are grasping at straws...
This from the woman who's been sending her minions out to investigate every fatal plane crash since Loretta Fuddy on the theory that it might be Obama killing off another witness.
"Follow the Money"
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

fortinbras wrote: The constant talk involving Photoshop jargon about 'layers' and the like presumes that the entire birth certificate, including the green security background, was worked up on a computer from scratch - and NEVER committed to paper, like one of those Pixar animated cartoons. Any accomplished forger would have made a hardcopy, on paper, and then photographed the paper and that would be the image being published, which would, of course, eliminate 'layers' and other things that exist only in constructed cyber images. Am I making sense when I say this?
The most correctly I can state the birfer argument is that they believe it is an atrociously bad fake, one that couldn't fool even a low level techie, which though incredibly unlikely gives them a logical end run around the fact that no one seeking to forge it would do it that way. They can then say that the fact that no one has been prosecuted/ impeached/ deported to Kenya shows that "everyone" is corrupt/ evil/ bought off by the illuminati or whatever. It's not just a conspiracy theory, but a theory which prides itself on its own outrageousness. :idea:

What I'd like to know, not because I'm a birfer (which I'm not) but just to respond to them - is what is the real explanation for the layers? I don't doubt there is one. I am just not enough of a techie to know it. I suspect that, like their legal theories, anyone with knowledge knows it is a bogus argument, but I just don't know why that is. Anyone?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:What I'd like to know, not because I'm a birfer (which I'm not) but just to respond to them - is what is the real explanation for the layers? I don't doubt there is one. I am just not enough of a techie to know it. I suspect that, like their legal theories, anyone with knowledge knows it is a bogus argument, but I just don't know why that is. Anyone?
Snopes has a detailed explanation by an actual expert at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bi ... iMphUov.99 at the end. The short story is that this is common, and is done so that text in scanned documents can be recognized and searched, but you wouldn't know it to listen to birther "experts."

Meanwhile, Orly gets a form letter response and declares victory!!!

Press release: inspector General of the Office of Health and Human services is investigating complaint by attorney Taitz regarding fraud committed by Obama in his application to ACA with a stolen CT Social Security number [redacted by me, not Orly]

Posted on | January 7, 2014 | 1 Comment

Dear Dr. Taitz:

The Office of Inspector General (OIG), received your correspondence dated December 29, 2013. OIG is deeply committed to fighting fraud, waste, and abuse in Federal health care and HHS programs. The help of alert citizens like you is indispensable to the work we do and has contributed to saving lives, returning millions of stolen dollars to the Government, and putting criminals in jail. We thank you for taking time to bring this matter to our attention.

Your correspondence has been forwarded to the OIG Hotline Operations staff for review and appropriate action. Because of the high volume of citizen input, you will hear from us again only if we need to ask you for more information. For more information about OIG Hotline Operations, please visit https://forms.oig.hhs.gov/hotlineoperations/.

To learn more about OIG’s work to protect Federal health care beneficiaries and HHS programs, I invite you to visit http://www.oig.hhs.gov.

Regards,

Marc Wolfson
Senior Public Affairs Specialist
Office of External Affairs
Office of Inspector General
Department of Health and Human Services
Washington, DC 20201

And then there are these pressing questions.

What incriminating evidence on Obamas’ does Valerie Jarrett have and what do Obamas’ have on Valerie Jarrett? Will Valerie Jarrett and/or Michelle Obama end up like Loretta Fuddy?

Posted on | January 7, 2014

What history does Valerie Jarrett know? Are there any known pictures of pregnant Michelle Obama? Any records of her being pregnant and going through labor and delivery in Chicago University Hospital? Was there an autopsy of Dr. William Jarrett and his second wife, Dr. Luck- Jarrett, both of whom died around age 40 from a heart attack?

I need help in research: was Valerie Jarett on the board of Chicago university hospital when Michelle Obama allegedly gave birth to Malia and Sasha there? Are there any records from that hospital and/or OBGYN in regards to the girls being born to Michelle and not being adopted? Is this one of the things that Jarrett has in her arsenal?

Burglars who took on FBI and J Edgar Hoover, come forward. Today we have a regime, which is worse than Hoover style spying

Huh?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:
In my state a coroner has to "investigate" every death as part of their report, hardly what I would call a "criminal investigation" (unless they find evidence of foul play, of course). I believe that Orly is either talking about something like this and completely spinning it, or getting her inside information from inside her behind.
Pretty much same for me, if someone doesn't die of natural causes with physician in attendance, Coroner HAS TO look at it. I had thought about that and pretty well filed it away as irrelevant, leave it to the Uniboob to turn it in to a criminal investigation. Maybe she can go testify in front of them. :snicker:

Bovine, Flatulating: the plain and simple answer, is that ANYTIME you use the software used to reproduce the LFBC, you get layers, lots of layers, and depending on the settings on a given machine, they will vary, but they will always be there. It is a function of that particular software, and a KNOWN, at least to people used to working with it, factor, and means exactly NOTHING. Second, the document they are arguing over, alleging is a fake, is at best a third or fourth generation COPY of the original document, and ANYTIME you copy any document with any software, the quality of the copy degrades, and collects artifacts, the more copied the more artifacting occurs and the poorer the quality of the copy. A simple fact known to anyone who has ever worked in an office using any copier ever made, but apparently a mystery to the MCCCP and a certain alleged copier salesman.