NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by fortinbras »

Today, the last day of March, the month in which Mike Zullo was supposed to reveal his "universe shattering" proof about Obama, Taitz reveals that Zullo openly admitted that there was nothing to reveal, that the supposed source of the universe shattering information turned out to be a fraud, etc.

Gee, what a surprise.

www.birtherreport.com/2014/03/update-sh ... raud.html‎
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The month of March is over and, astonishing as it seems, the universe remains unshattered.

In fact, Crazy Joe apparently is disbanding his various posses:
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... ent_ho.php
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Maybe has something to do with someone pointing out to the county attorney the massive liability issues possible here, to go along with what Shuf Joe has already cost the county. Just maybe...
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fortinbras wrote:The month of March is over and, astonishing as it seems, the universe remains unshattered.

In fact, Crazy Joe apparently is disbanding his various posses:
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... ent_ho.php
I don't know whether that is accurate or mischievous reporting but the reports I have seen so far started out saying just one posse was affected. Personally, I suspect all posses who have county looking vehicles are affected as the situation seems to be this: the posses are lent or given cars (or in the case of the CCP - the continuous con posse as I like to call them - they bought two cars for $1 off the county). Now, if the cars are owned by the posses, which are presumably separate legal entities, then the county has no insurable interest in them. If, on the other hand, they are lent to the posses and the posses are under some control of the Sheriff's office, then questions arise like why is the county insuring untrained volunteer casual passers-by (in some cases allegedly with criminal convictions). My opinion is that it is the first option, which merely means that a whole load of posse members have all been driving without insurance.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I would have settled for Earth-shattering news, but they didn't even try. I've heard of waiting for the right moment, but it seems to me they're taking this too far. After all, some Obot types might suggest the Cold Cuts Posse and Zullo were pulling things out of their butts.

By the way, you don't know how much self-control it took not to claim some impossibly-huge number of supermodels had their universes shattered during March, not to mention the mile-long lines on weekends. But, alas, Deep Knight no longer uses sex as a weapon for evil, that's Mrs. Knight's job.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The links in the Pheonix Weekly article issued today are very interesting.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... idence.php

such as this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2014/03/ ... p-barrier/
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Today Attorney Taitz drove to LA Times for scheduled endorsement interview, her car was hit by a truck and totaled. She is fine and recuperating at home

Posted on | April 2, 2014

What I find most interesting is the upside down photo. Was this to make her car look more mangled? To make the "999" in her car license upside down so it would read "666?"

There are 38 comments so far on Orly's site, most telling her this was an obvious assassination attempt. Duh! It was George again, I told him to use an anti-tank rocket, but he insisted on a truck.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deep Knight wrote:There are 38 comments so far on Orly's site, most telling her this was an obvious assassination attempt. Duh! It was George again, I told him to use an anti-tank rocket, but he insisted on a truck.
This is what both annoys and entertains me about birthers and the like. Hit by a truck? Obvious assassination attempt - after all, all four sitting US presidents killed in office were hit by trucks. Osama Bin Laden was hit by a truck. Most of the Al-Qaeda hierarchy who have been taken out were hit by trucks. Hell, even Archduke Ferdinand was hit by a truck.
(Birthers - Bunch of ***kers. Sorry, it really is annoying me today for some reason.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:? Obvious assassination attempt - after all, all four sitting US presidents killed in office were hit by trucks.
You should have also mentioned the failed assassination attempts of Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt, Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Truman, Richard Nixon, Carter,Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Clinton, George W. Bush and Obama - all of them by a vehicle (Jackson's assassin was driving a Conestoga wagon). And although Taylor's death occurred in the White House, a hand cart was noted to be leaving the building about the same time in a suspicious manner. On the other hand, while there are a great number of conspiracists who claim that Harding was killed in his San Francisco hotel room by a laundry cart, the fact of the matter is that he was killed by a jealous Deep Knight when he had discovered that Harding had eclipsed DK's record of deflowering the largest number of super models in one night.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:? Obvious assassination attempt - after all, all four sitting US presidents killed in office were hit by trucks.
. . . . . On the other hand, while there are a great number of conspiracists who claim that Harding was killed in his San Francisco hotel room by a laundry cart, the fact of the matter is that he was killed by a jealous Deep Knight when he had discovered that Harding had eclipsed DK's record of deflowering the largest number of super models in one night.
It's time for the truce about Warren G. Harding's death to be revealed. Harding visited Vancouver in late July 1923, the first sitting US president to visit Canada. He died August 2nd, 1923 almost immediately after leaving Canada. The cause of his death is uncertain, rumours of suicide or being poisoned by his wife. However, as Wikipedi notes;

Harding became exhausted while playing golf and complained of nausea and upper abdominal pain.

These problems (ascribed to food poisoning in the cover-up) were the result of critical injuries resulting from being run down by a golf cart driven by a Royal Canadian Mounted Police assassin. Killing him with runaway horses had been considered but rejected as being too old fashioned. He was rushed back to the United States by the Secret Service and died in San Francisco.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Fmotlgroupie
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

Burnaby49 wrote:

These problems (ascribed to food poisoning in the cover-up) were the result of critical injuries resulting from being run down by a golf cart driven by a Royal Canadian Mounted Police assassin.
I actually knew a guy who knew the Mountie. Long story short, he was just a terrible driver. Watcha gonna do? Apparently everybody was pretty understanding.

Of course if it happened nowadays the media would be all over the RCMP, "killed a foreign leader" this and "distracted driving" that. O tempores, o media.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

At the time of his death, Harding was in extremely deep trouble - as bad as Nixon in his last week in office. He may have been drinking to excess (and a visit to non-Prohibition Canada would really have opened up the kegs), or working toward a heart attack or bleeding ulcer. There were suspicions that Mrs. Harding may have done him in rather than see him impeached and further disgraced. At the time of his death the number of people willing to pry him from office by poisoning him, if they could, would have been a long list.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Harding, smarding, they're trying to kill Orly! The comments from her car accident post from above, now at 53 or 57 depending on which count you believe (no doubt a website glitch, or dire plot by Obots!).

53 Responses to “Today Attorney Taitz drove to LA Times for scheduled endorsement interview, her car was hit by a truck and totaled. She is fine and recuperating at home”

Glasnost
April 2nd, 2014 @ 5:30 pm
Hope you are alright.

Jerry G
April 2nd, 2014 @ 5:38 pm
Was this an accident or was it a planned hit The Obama gang is probably getting desperate.
Kevin True

April 2nd, 2014 @ 5:39 pm
+God Bless you Orly. May The Blessings of ... descend upon you and remain with you always. Amen.+ Get well soon. You are not alone ... be with you to give you strength.

Jerry G
April 2nd, 2014 @ 5:41 pm
Could this have been a planned “accident”.

will
April 2nd, 2014 @ 5:44 pm
and i have to wonder if this was a deliberate attack on dr orly… someone needs to investigate thia as a criminal act
will

Thomas Bennington
April 2nd, 2014 @ 5:50 pm
Orly:
So sorry for you for what was obviously not your fault. Glad to read you are OK and resting. You do so much fighting for all of us. I don’t want to tell you the thoughts I’m having of the truck driver. I hope he was just distracted and it’s not something more sinister. Looks like a pretty high speed and high hit.
Just glad you are tough and OK.
Tom B.

Michael Brasel
April 2nd, 2014 @ 5:51 pm
MY PRAYERS BE WITH YOU…

jobethian
April 2nd, 2014 @ 5:53 pm
Thank God Orly survived. She is in my prayers.

steve
April 2nd, 2014 @ 5:57 pm
Dr. Taitz – It’s a jungle out there and Obama’s “King” of the Jungle. Try to be more careful.

Jason
April 2nd, 2014 @ 6:10 pm
That should be worth at least a five figure settlement…maybe six!

James
April 2nd, 2014 @ 6:12 pm
I am very glad you are okay. Your car sure is a mess. If you were my wife, sister or mother I would feel better if you were in an SUV or Better yet a Humvee. I hope the truck driver had insurance. I’ll be praying for you this week.

Barry Soetoro
April 2nd, 2014 @ 6:22 pm
Soebarkah is desperate. He killed Fuddy.
ALSO, car bomb killed Michael Hastings. Here’s MY THEORY on the Hastings murder:

Barry Soetoro
April 2nd, 2014 @ 6:26 pm
BE CAREFUL IN LOS ANGELES!
Breitbart got killed. Then, LA COUNTY Coroner Technician (Michael Cormier) DROPS DEAD from arsenic poisoning, within hours of his office releasing Breitbart Autopsy Report to the public.
Then, Michael Hastings gets car bombed, sending his engine block 150 feet from his car.
See my Hastings theory (link above; see prior comment).

Barry Soetoro
April 2nd, 2014 @ 6:27 pm
Was the truck driver SEIU, or Moslem Brotherhood.

Linda
April 2nd, 2014 @ 6:38 pm
I’m so glad to know that you’re ok, but I’ll bet you will be some kinda sore tomorrow. My first thought was to wonder if this was caused by an Obot. Sounds like it could very well have been that. If so, I hope it can be proved. I couldn’t help wondering if the truck driver had been paid off.
Take care, and rest well…

blessedone333
April 2nd, 2014 @ 6:39 pm
They knew where she would be… I. Call this an act of terrorism and I pray Jesus heal you precious Orly

larry
April 2nd, 2014 @ 6:53 pm
First Pat Boone gets a warrant issued for not showing up in court(amazing that Obama doesn’t have to show up on multiple occasions and NOTHING is done by multiple judges), while on vacation….now this…looks like someone is out for you two…so be careful of your surroundings and keep up the good work

Shutting Her Up? Birther Attorney and Leader Rear-Ended in "Accident" |
April 2nd, 2014 @ 6:53 pm
[…] Dr. Orly Taitz has been hot on the trail of fraud and fraudulent documents of the Obama regime for years. Could it be that she is getting a little too close to exposing the imposter in the White House and they felt a need to “take her out?” […]

Angela
April 2nd, 2014 @ 7:14 pm
Praying for a speedy recovery.

Stephen Huffman
April 2nd, 2014 @ 7:26 pm
Glad you are ok, hope you feel better quickly. God bless!

Lea
April 2nd, 2014 @ 7:35 pm
Dear Dr. Taitz,
I’m so glad you are okay. God bless you!
Lea

Starlight
April 2nd, 2014 @ 7:41 pm
Skeptical me, I think this is no accident but when the truck driver is cited, find out who he is and his attitude, more will be revealed. True, CA has lots of unskilled drivers, driving excessive speeds, but …. like Ms. Fuddy’s supposed accident, this one rings untrue.
I feel for you, Dr. Orly, as I, too, had a car crash 3 weeks ago, totaled my car and due to seat belts, have 8 fractured ribs. It is no cake walk. My crash was not like yours, though. The gas accelerator jammed.
Anyhow, my prayers are with you and if you are injured, that healing be swift and permanent.

colette mcd
April 2nd, 2014 @ 7:44 pm
god bless orly

Anthony Murrey
April 2nd, 2014 @ 7:48 pm
May God send his angels to watch over you. Quick recovery!

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
April 2nd, 2014 @ 8:00 pm
the driver did not hive me his papers, but he did give them to the Highway patrol. I repeatedly asked the CHP officer for the truck drivers papers, but he refused to give them to me and said that it will be with the report and insurance will get it within 10 days. I never saw an accident where the CHP officer would refuse to give the papers. I got the license of the truck though. They told me that I need to be transported to the emergency room, I refused. Strangely my insurance called and the rep stated that they were told that I was taken to the emergency room with an ambulance, which was not true

[I have it on the same good authority Orly uses for her evidence that her exact words were, "Your papers please! I demand to see your papers, all of them! Drivers license, citizenship, marriage, and especially your birth certificate! If you don't show me right now it will be treason, punishable by hanging and a firing squad!"]

donna
April 2nd, 2014 @ 8:15 pm
Orly,I hope you have protection at your home. Be careful

will
April 2nd, 2014 @ 8:31 pm
ihv they wouldnt give you the info of the guy? strange something going on????? i hope you got the id number of the cop who came….. sounding strange to even more….
a case of attempted murder if you can tie this peson to some of the obummer crowd….. PLEASE BE MUCH MORE CAREFULL IN THE FUTURE……….. i have been waiting on something like this to happen
will

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
April 2nd, 2014 @ 8:37 pm
I do not know

John
April 2nd, 2014 @ 8:37 pm
We are all thankful to god that you have been able to walk away from this accident, I/we think it’s time that you maybe should consider an armed security personnel to accompany you to and from these public venues. You should not be driving with everything that has been going on lately, especially with the high profile cases that you are involved in. Their has to be someone out there to volunteer their services for Orly, until the heat dies down. I don’t live in California, if I did I would volunteer for it.

Tim
April 2nd, 2014 @ 8:39 pm
Perhaps a LA private detective will volunteer to look into the truck driver and find out if there is anything “unusual” about his background. I am glad that you are essentially ok. You are a national treaure and are 180 degrees positive compared to the national disgrace called mainstream media. More accurately they should be called mainstream traitors and fools.

Paula Hoehn
April 2nd, 2014 @ 9:20 pm
Dear Orly,
Thank God you were not injured. I think you were protected by a miracle; the hand of God was shielding you. The car received a massive hit, very much force involved.
If you get the report with the name of the driver, we at your website will help you find out all about him, and then you can make an informed decision about was it truly an accident.
Of course, Beitbard, Hastings and Fuddy come to my mind.
Paula Hoehn

Linda
April 2nd, 2014 @ 9:57 pm
The more I learn about this accident, the more suspicious I become. I am stunned that the cop refused to give you the driver’s identifying information. That is unheard of! I’m alSO really glad that you didn’t need an ambulance – otherwise, you might have gotten ‘arrhythmia’ like Fuddy. I lost count of how many people Obama and his thugs have killed, but it’s a very high number.
Take care, and God bless…

James P Jr Bettes
April 2nd, 2014 @ 11:17 pm
She got Silkwooded. Luckily, she survived, unlike Karen Silkwood.

courage
April 2nd, 2014 @ 11:21 pm
God Bless and keep you safe. Hope you have no issue getting driver’s info. Our parked car was hit last year. It was impossible to get the info of the driver. The police were very uncoperative. Fortunately the owner of another damaged car had some connections and kindly gave me all the information. Today, I commit to pray each hour for you, your recovery, your family and our dear Country! I appreciate all that you continue to do…I pray for the proper and necessary outcome of your work.

leo
April 3rd, 2014 @ 1:02 am
Glad you are ok orly…maybe buy a american car next time to support us mfg. A big chevy truck offers a lot of protection for driver. Carry a gun too

ron
April 3rd, 2014 @ 1:47 am
Orly, I read your reply about the insurance company calling. If you had gone with the ambulance what could have happened on the way to the hospital or at the hospital. I know, just speculation. Sounds like the story had already been written.
I’m glad that your okay. Be well.
Ron

David
April 3rd, 2014 @ 4:39 am
I hope this just turns out to be a stupid accident and nothing more. But the awkwardness of the situation makes me think it may have not been accidental. I’m glad you are ok.

Glasnost
April 3rd, 2014 @ 4:57 am
They were waiting for you at the ER with the Brietbart treatment.

Lorene B
April 3rd, 2014 @ 5:25 am
I pray you are safe at home as you recover from this terrible “accident”. I agree with Ron.

Jerry G
April 3rd, 2014 @ 5:42 am
I would initiate legal action against the truck driver ASAP.

aclay777
April 3rd, 2014 @ 6:31 am
Really, what are the odds, I wonder why they chose to use this less effective method of murder. She has already proven Obama isn’t eligible to be president, just nobody will listen. He has a fake SS number, (Never a dispute) fake selective service ID and fake name.

Hal McAdams
April 3rd, 2014 @ 6:52 am
She refused transportation to hospital (good move) and the police officer refused to show her the truck driver’s papers.. Her insurer said they were told she was in hospital.. Looks like a story was prewritten but she screwed it up by surviving and walking away,, this time.. Look out councillor,, they want you dead.

James
April 3rd, 2014 @ 7:05 am
will her insurance company investigate the truck driver?

Kevin Davidson
April 3rd, 2014 @ 7:36 am
You might want to edit that photo to remove your license plate.

Dmonavie
April 3rd, 2014 @ 7:55 am
So thankful you are alive! We need you to be our AG and clean up California! If you need help passing out flyers, let me know the dates and I will try to be there! You are my hero. God bless you and protect you!

Laura
April 3rd, 2014 @ 8:52 am
Let me guess, the truck driver was from the federal government…

Don in Tennessee
April 3rd, 2014 @ 9:10 am
My prayers are with you.
Get well soon.
Dpm
Retired AF

Diego Upheuras
April 3rd, 2014 @ 10:21 am
Next time it’ll be a bigger truck!

Dave
April 3rd, 2014 @ 10:47 am
I’m glad your are OK after the accident.
Be careful when you are traveling, because this gang of crooks have no qualms about eliminating those that oppose them. Once their evil deed is done, they can then cover it up.
Take care Dr. Taitz

james h james
April 3rd, 2014 @ 12:13 pm
Orly glad you are alright ! Great call not getting in that ambulance ! Or going to that hospital ! Never heard of a state patrol not letting you have the drivers information at the seen of the accident ! But the important thing is you are alright !

Hector Jimenez
April 3rd, 2014 @ 12:31 pm
Appears to be 100% your fault.

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
April 3rd, 2014 @ 1:17 pm
how can it be my fault if I was hit from behind by a truck that was speeding and did not hold a proper distance? At any rate I was already told by the CHP officer that it was the fault of the truck driver

Davey Crockett
April 3rd, 2014 @ 2:04 pm
Okay…a post is hidden. So let me start again:
Orly, hope you are okay? And take care of yourself. Notice all the posts here, with one exception. This idiot (poster #49) probably drove the truck?
The driver should be following no closer than one and one half car lengths for every 10-miles per hour of speed!
Get the insurance info and the name of the driver/company name and check with your insurance company. And give them the license # from his truck.
He’s also supposed to have a drivers license; maybe check to see if he has this, too?

Davey Crockett
April 3rd, 2014 @ 2:09 pm
Hey, Hector: go home and suck on a taco!
You’re probably an illegal alien, too?!

Davey Crockett
April 3rd, 2014 @ 2:18 pm
And something tells me that this guy knew exactly what he was doing! As a retired driver ed teacher, I can state that this truck driver did not have his car under control and didn’t follow the law of driving far enough away, so that his vehicle wouldn’t come in contact with any other vehicle!!
Orly: is it possible to get cameras installed in your car, at both ends? Say up in the rear window area and up front, so you can have film of things happening?
Also, wish you could have a person riding “shot gun” in your car, as a witness!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Oddly enough (well, it's odd to me but I am a computer illiterate), the upside down photo of her car becomes rightside up if I right click and choose Open image in another tab (on Chrome). It shows that her car was badly rearended but evidently there was only slight damage to the driver section - the driver's door is not damaged, nor are the front windows shattered. No info about the other vehicle (except that it was truck) or its driver, yet all the Orly-bots are convinced it was an assassination attempt (jeez, can't we hire competent assassins anymore?). Although rear-enders are always presumed to be the fault of the car behind, it is possible that Orly stopped short or something, so she might have been at fault. (I wonder, since she was supposedly on her way to a campaign presentation to get an endorsement, if she decided that getting that endorsement was hopeless but that becoming a 'victim' might help her campaign.)
Last edited by fortinbras on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:
You should have also mentioned the failed assassination attempts of Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt, Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Truman, Richard Nixon, Carter,Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Clinton, George W. Bush and Obama - all of them by a vehicle (Jackson's assassin was driving a Conestoga wagon). And although Taylor's death occurred in the White House, a hand cart was noted to be leaving the building about the same time in a suspicious manner. On the other hand, while there are a great number of conspiracists who claim that Harding was killed in his San Francisco hotel room by a laundry cart, the fact of the matter is that he was killed by a jealous Deep Knight when he had discovered that Harding had eclipsed DK's record of deflowering the largest number of super models in one night.
Warren G Harding's grand nephew, Warren G Harding III, was my orthopedic surgeon once upon a time. He rebuilt my right leg after me, a tree and an Indian had a serious disagreement at Ft Benning.

Which is more relevant than anything Orly ding dong has to say.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Is there any tragedy Orly is unwilling to milk for her vial diatribes?

It is time for a class action by all the members of the US military against the commander in Chief, seeking to find unconstitutional and reverse a prior order by Clinton, which disarmed all members of the military on bases

Posted on | April 3, 2014
Law Offices of Orly Taitz

It is time for a class action by all the members of the US military against the

Commander in Chief, seeking to find unconstitutional and reverse a prior order by Clinton, which disarmed all members of the military on bases

In general gun free zones are death zones, as criminals and mentally disturbed people find weapons, but law abiding citizens and victims are deprived of their constitutional Second Amendment right to bear arms and protect themselves.

Bill Clinton, as the US President and Commander in Chief , issued an executive order to disarm members of the US military on bases. Obama saw first hand disastrous results of this order, as 16 people were killed as a result of the terrorist act by Nidal Hassan. Obama had a duty to reverse this oder and he did not do it. Now we are seeing the results of these un-American orders.

It is time for all the members of the US military to join in the class action against the DOD and Commander in chief seeking to find unconstitutional and undo this order.

This has been debunked so many times it's all over the internet. But Orly seems to not have gotten the word.
President H.W. Bush Enacted Military Base Gun Regulations In 1992, A Year Before Clinton Took Office. As The New Republic explained, a 1992 Department of Defense directive established the rules limiting firearms on military bases to "qualified personnel," issued under former President George H.W. Bush and Secretary of Defense Dick Cheney.
Dick Cheney! Say it ain't so!
Guns May Be Carried On Military Bases Under A Substantial Number Of Circumstances. The 1992 Department of Defense directive limited many soldiers from carrying weapons on military bases, but does not ban all guns, such as those carried by active-duty military police.
Yeah, I know, bringing up facts to counter a good conspiracy theory is a real buzz kill, but there you are.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Warren G Harding's grand nephew, Warren G Harding III, was my orthopedic surgeon once upon a time. He rebuilt my right leg after me, a tree and an Indian had a serious disagreement at Ft Benning.

Which is more relevant than anything Orly ding dong has to say.
First of all, I assume by "Indian" you mean the motorcycle not a person of any of the races commonly called this. I had one of these when I was a kid, until I got tired of smelling like the 2-stroke engine ("been mowing the lawn?") and passed it along to another chump. I get chills when I think what it would be worth to a collector today...

As for Warren G. Harding, his death sparked a dozen conspiracy theories in the days before the internet. He is buried in a marble memorial in Marion, OH. Which reminds me of a story.

My friend Martin lived in Chicago but his family was all in Ohio. On one of his trips to visit, he stopped to get gas in Marion, and asked the guy at the service station about Terry, a friend of ours who was not only from there, his family was quite prominent having owned the largest local industry for generations. What he got back was a terrible story about a family reunion a few years before where the party had literally been hit by a tornado. He wasn't sure if Terry was one of the many fatalities, but ... Anyway, about 5 years later Terry looked up Martin and Martin told him the tornado story, which drew a blank. Sure, there had been a tornado almost a decade back, but it hadn't hurt any members of his family that he knew of, much less at a family reunion.

No doubt this guy at the service station is one of Orly's best sources...
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:Is there any tragedy Orly is unwilling to milk for her vial diatribes?
Hey -- the birfer shtick is wearing thin; so it's either come up with another tragedy to milk, or go back to filling cavities and trolling the local district courts for clients who can pay at least SOMETHING as a fee.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Apparently it is either this or actually work for a living and we know how well that turned out for her.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.