NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by Deep Knight »

Well, Grinols v. Obama won't be settled as soon as we had hoped. The good news is that this gives Orly time to double down on the stupid.
Orly Taitz wrote:Update: Judge England postponed the motion hearing from March 21 to April 18. If you are planning to attend, please note the new date. We will have an opportunity to serve more members of the Judiciary committee of Congress and Senate as well as other members of Congress with subpoenas

Posted on | March 8, 2013 | No Comments
As for my getting Orly's cases mixed up, her supporters do too. From Conservative Daily News.

SCOTUS Hearing on Obama Eligibility: 14 Congressman served subpoenas
By Cindi on Mar 07, 2013 in exposing Obama, In The News, Politics

This is the latest Press Release From Orly Taitz regarding the her lawsuit on Barack Obama’s eligibility that is before the Supreme Court.

Press Release: 14 U.S. Congressman and House Judiciary committee were served with subpoenas with attached Urgent Demand for Verification to be provided within 2 weeks by March 19th. If they do not comply, they are in contempt of court ...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sure, NESARA loves Orly, but do the people who read Quatloos? And are we willing to prove our love? Don't worry, I'm not talking about having carnal congress with the bleached blonde dentist/realtor/lawyer or suicide, but simply writing one, maybe two, letters.
Dr. Taitz, Esq. wrote:Write to Silvana Arbia and Heramn von Hebel, registrars of the International criminal court regarding the usurpation of civil rights in the US by a foreign usurper with forged and stolen IDs Soebakah aka Soetoro aka Obama and his accomplices Napolitano, Holder, Astrue, Onaka, Romo, Land and others. All of them have to be tried by the International Criminal Court

Posted on | March 8, 2013 | 19 Comments
This is followed by a ragged press release saying that von Hebel was replacing Arbia on April 16 as ICC Registrar. It also gives a short Bio and clarifies the position: "The Registrar is responsible for the non-judicial aspects of the administration and servicing of the Court." But, strangely enough, no address or example you can cut 'n paste to save time and thinking.

Deep Knight would not only like to remedy these omissions, but allow all of us to show Orly some love by complying with her demands. Since even surface mail will get it to The Netherlands before April 16, I guess the request for two letters at $1.10 postage each is to show you REALLY love Orly! Either that or a recognition of the slim chance that Arbia will ignore the overwhelming and undeniable evidence and use the letter for toilet paper. But, a visit to the ICC website shows she's not the one to contact anyway (Orly is WAY to busy with mountains of evidence to do a Google search), and I provide the right one in the heading (same PO Box if you're dead set on writing to von Hebel and Arbia). And if you're worried about the court actually taking the Dark Agenda's evil puppet out of the Oval Office, don't be. The good ol' USA didn't sign the ICC treaties!

Information and Evidence Unit
Office of the Prosecutor
Post Office Box 19519
2500 CM The Hague
The Netherlands

March 9, 2013

Dear Head of Investigating Usurper Foreigner Heads of State,

I have overwhelming, irrefutable, undeniable, darn good evidence that Barack/Barry/Harrison Obama/Soetoro/Soebarkah/Bounel, often regarded as the President of the United States, has 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. More importantly, his real Social Security Number does not pass e-Verify and has twice been associated with the year 1890. Thus, by International Law, he must be removed, arrested, tried in International Court, and executed for International High Treason.

Being a foreigner yourself, you don't understand how important it is that we keep foreigners out of our Oval Office, but take it from me this is as serious as it gets. My pleadings with the US Courts have been ignored just like pleadings were ignored and that communist Hitler took over Germany even though he was born in Kenya too. As somebody one said, "those who forget the past are condemned to forget it." Let us not make the same mistake.

Please contact me as soon as possible for the overwhelming amount of evidence I refer to above, and I'll shovel it over to you. Also, please note that now that you have been informed and seen the truth of the facts for yourself, not address this issue is itself treason which is punishable by death or worse.

Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire
29839 Santa Margarita, ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
USA

phone 949-683-5411
fax 949-766-7603
orly.taitz@gmail.com

P.S. Could you also investigate, try, and hang Napolitano, Holder, Astrue, Onaka, Romo, Land and others too? Thanks!
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You've left the most deceitful member of this treasonous crew out of the execution list, Bo. He's a Portuguese Water Dog, a foreigner! Yet Soetoro has positioned him to infiltrate the inner reaches of the White House, including the first family. I'd bet he even attends cabinet meetings! Did anyone elect him? Do we have a birth certificate? Yet Orly and The Donald are strangely silent. Are they plants? Is this whole birther thing a false flag to draw attention away from Bo? All critical questions that Bo refuses to answer.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:You've left the most deceitful member of this treasonous crew out of the execution list, Bo. He's a Portuguese Water Dog, a foreigner!
What fooled you into believing that Bo is a Portuguese Water Dog? Have you seen his AKC pedigree? And if you by some fortuitous chance did, I bet you only saw the short form which is hardly legal in canine courts. Try asking the AKC to show you the original long pedigree form and see what sort of response you get. Sure, he may look like a Portuguese Water Dog, but any dog can be made up to look like one. It is only obvious that the conspiracy wanted to plant a Basenji in the White House, so they grabbed Bo from his litter and started working on getting him ready.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:You've left the most deceitful member of this treasonous crew out of the execution list, Bo. He's a Portuguese Water Dog, a foreigner!
What fooled you into believing that Bo is a Portuguese Water Dog? Have you seen his AKC pedigree? And if you by some fortuitous chance did, I bet you only saw the short form which is hardly legal in canine courts. Try asking the AKC to show you the original long pedigree form and see what sort of response you get. Sure, he may look like a Portuguese Water Dog, but any dog can be made up to look like one. It is only obvious that the conspiracy wanted to plant a Basenji in the White House, so they grabbed Bo from his litter and started working on getting him ready.
Irrefutable photographic analysis by recognized online expert "Anonymous451" reveals that Bo's real father was either Frank Marshall Davis or Malcolm X. If you saw the pictures next to each other it would be obvious, it's the eyes, ears and hair. Someone needs to tell Orly so she can add it to her lawsuit.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

"punishable by death or worse." Worse, I suspect would be getting on Orly's e-mail/snail-mail/twitter/text,any form of communication list and being the recipient for the rest of eternity of the volumes of words she and her close followers generate.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dear Head of Investigating Usurper Foreigner Heads of State,
Why does her writing look more and more like a Nigerian spammer?
"I am Barrister Prince Aboydi Kulwami, Admiral of the Nigerian Army Air Force...."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I think this country has tolerated Orly's incitements long enough.

Characterizing the President as a criminal of international proportions, etc., comes to the very edge of First Amendment rights.

Consider the case of Dautremont:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 1096865516
Dautremont v. Broadlawns Hospital (8th Cir. 1987) 827 F.2d 291.

or of Perea:
http://ca10.washburnlaw.edu/cases/2004/11/04-8045.htm
Perea v. Bush (10th Cir 2004) 116 Fed.Appx 947 cert.den 543 US 1173

this is no longer amusing, it has become alarming:
http://scholarship.law.cornell.edu/cgi/ ... ops_papers
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I think there is a world of difference between the harassment that Orly has kept up and an actual death threat. As far as stretching the limits of the First Amendment, it is the First Amendment. It is there so stupid people can say stupid things and not be charged for being stupid. Orly is an irritant to be sure, an irritant thats not going to go away anytime soon.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Amen to what James wrote.

Taitz only approaches "to the very edge of First Amendment rights" as far as what is civilly actionable - IOW, Obama could likely sue her for defamation and win (and never collect). Since the First Amendment does not protect defamation, what fortinbras says is, in a sense, correct. However, if the question is whether Taitz' conduct is criminal, the answer is "not even close".
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

More video of the beautiful Orly going after Congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWW5BzOtk9c
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

JamesVincent wrote:More video of the beautiful Orly going after Congress.

Orly was standing right next to a gold fringed flag in the video. I wonder what that means.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

ashlynne39 wrote:

Orly was standing right next to a gold fringed flag in the video. I wonder what that means.
She's all at sea?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Yet another reason Obama should be impeached and executed, those black panties in Philly.

bobbyc327 says:
March 10, 2013 at 2:32 pm

we the people,who are the real government.

1st ovomit ignored a georgia supreme court subpoena{treason}

2nd ovomit has a social security card that belongs to a dead 119 yr old connecticut person{treason/fraud/felony}and he can,t be verified.

3rd ovomit has a wh live birth form on the internet,which is a computor generated{layered forgery{fraud/felony/treason}

4th ovomit sent additonal throops to afganistan without congress approval{treason}

5th ovomit lied along with rice/hillary/ for weeks stating the bengazi attack,was because of a video,thatas a lie,it was a terrorist attack,with 4 dead americans,and no help was sent{treason/fraud/felony} and ovomit with ag holdup would,nt arrest the 2 black panties,who stood in frt of a philly voting poll,and intimidated voters,and one of them had a baton in his hand,thats racial hate crimes,racial injustice{felony/treason}

6th ovomits father was born in kenyan,making the ineligible treasonous traitor ovomit,ineligible to be in office{treason against we the people,and the constitituion}

A well-thought-out and written summary of the treasonous behavior we like to celebrate at the Dark Agenda. Except for the "refusal to remove the black panties" thing. Deep Knight knows his way around black panties and believes there's no excuse for not removing them unless they're crotchless.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Back to Orly's video. Can anyone make out her handwriting? I am not sure what she wrote there but the handwriting is so bad that a graphologist might suspect some ailment.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:Back to Orly's video. Can anyone make out her handwriting? I am not sure what she wrote there but the handwriting is so bad that a graphologist might suspect some ailment.
I've long suspected that Oily has "some ailment". Either that, or she really IS nine cents short of a dime....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:

She's all at sea?
All washed up.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly wants all of us to help her serve subpoenas on congress.

Congressman Conaway was served with subpoena at the townhall meeting today, picture of him and process server was taken. Please, do the same with your congressmen and senators, we need to hold all of them accountable. Either they are committing high treason and aiding and abetting usurpation of the U.S. Presidency with forged IDs or department of “Justice” , Holder and his US attorneys are committing treason and defrauding the Congress, the court and 315 million US citizens

Press release

15 US congressmen and Judiciary committee were served with subpoenas. Supporters are asked to assist in serving US Congressmen and Senators at their DC and Home offices and keep up the pressure until we get an answer. 315 milion Americans deserve an answer: who is committing Hight Treason, who should be getting Death Penalty or Life in Prison for High Treason and for aiding and abetting a foreign citizen with forged and stolen IDs, Barack (Barry) Soebarkah, akak Barry Soetoro, aka Harrison (Harry) J. Bounel, aka Barack Obama to usurp the position of the U.S. President and Commander in Chief? Should members of the US Congress be tried by the US Citizenbs for High Treason or the Attorney eneral of the US Eric Holder and US Attorneys?

Posted on | March 11, 2013

Truly Concerned
Submitted on 2013/03/11 at 8:45 pm

After reviewing SC servicing of subpoenas I can serve them myself as I am over 18 and not a party to the proceedings. Would I be able to go to Columbia and serve their offices at the state capital without being arrested for trespassing or anything of that sort? Also, can I leave the subpoena with the person at the desk in their office and document who I left it with? Lastly, when is the latest that they can be served? I can drive to Columbia on April 3rd to serve them and they would have 10 business days to answer before the April 18th motion hearing.

Q and A. Yes, citizens can serve congressmen and senators with subpoenas, you can serve through their staff members in their home offices. Nobody will arrest you for serving subpoenas. We have to hold every official in our government and Congress accountable. They owe us an answer: did they know about Obama’s forged IDs?

Yes, you can serve subpoenas without being arrested, but you might get shot.

While Obama-Napolitano NAZI regime releases thousands of illegals instead of deporting them, they purchase billions of rounds of ammunition. what are they planning to do with this ammunition, give it to illegals to shoot Americans? Clearly they are not planning to shoot illegals.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Soebarkah Story

Orly claims that "Soebarkah" is The President's REAL last name because it's scratched out on a pasport form submitted by his mother (in an area that's not checked as being used). Here is an image.

From Dr. Conspriracy:
This image is a section from a passport renewal application signed by Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro on August 13, 1968, while she resided at Djakarta, Indonesia. The document was obtained by me from the the US Department of State through the Freedom of Information Act.

Orly Taitz says that this passport renewal application is proof that Barack Obama’s surname at the time was “Soebarkah.” This leads me to the question that titles this article: What is “Soebarkah?” The short answer is that I don’t know.
The first thing to note is that the passport renewal application clearly states that Stanley Ann’s last name is “Soetoro” not “Soebarkah.” If, as the birthers claim, Obama was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, this “Soebarkah” name doesn’t match. Stanley Ann clearly intended the name on the back to be different from her name on the front. Trying to do some juggling with Indonesian language roots seems unreasonable, since this form is filled out by an American for use by the American Embassy.

The next thing I note is that the words “Barack Hussein Obama” are on the form. The “Obama” didn’t go away. It seems odd to say that his surname was “Soebarkah” when “Obama” is written there too.

Finally, I note that “Soebarkah” is in upper and lower case letters and in parenthesis. “Barack Hussein Obama” is in large and small capitals and not in parenthesis. This typographical distinction makes it clear that “Soebarkah” means something different from “Barack Hussein Obama.” I think that it is most likely an annotation. One other point about the parenthesis is that the word “EXCLUDE” on the form is also in parenthesis although that doesn’t add any light to the issue that I can see.

While I do not know why “Soebarkah” is on the form, I assert that Orly Taitz goes beyond the facts and reasonable inference when she says that it is Obama’s surname.
If you dig into this you find it could be a name, a town, or even an abreviation - no one knows and at this late date it's impossible to find out. But, as hinted at above, that doesn't stop Orly. In her recent cases she has included this as an exhibit for which she asserts:
A certified copy of the passport records of Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, showing her son’s legal last name to be Soebarkah, not Obama.
Much of this comes from somebody named "Lame Cherry" (what a stupid alias, not suave and sophisticated like "Deep Knight") who has made it his/her own.

As an exclusive as only found here though, the name Soebarkah is a confirmation of adoption, Obama's Muslim status and a sort of strange Islamic prophecy of the day Barry was adopted by Lolo Soetoro in that it was not in the stars to last.

Soetoro in the name, in the prefix of SOE links the name to Javanese roots and not Indonesian alone. Why this matters is that Indonesian names reflect region, family and often religion. It is quite obvious or should have been by now in no one has noted it, that the name Soebarkah is a combination and not one word. The name is Soe Bar Kah.

Soetoro signifies the adoptive father as Lolo Soetoro. Bar is obvious in Barack, but also links to the Islamic Aramic in bar means SON. So we have confirmation of this is the Son of Soetoro.

[Wait a second, Aramaic (not Aramic) was the language of Israel during the time of Jesus, not somehow an Islamic language (Hebrew uses its letters, Arabic uses completely different ones). As far as I know, NOBODY in Indonesia speaks anything even remotely close. And, "Soe" is common in names because it's roughly the equivalent of "mister" in Java - e.g. Suekarno the idpendance leader and former president (maybe he's REALLY Obama's father - someone better contact Orly with this lead).]

The Kah is interesting in Indonesian, KAH translates as WAS. In names, KAH is added as a suffix to form a question of "Who?"

So what SOE BAR KAH means is literal, and I'm genuinely surprised with even Indonesian "experts" asked to explain all of this, that none of them had any comprehension of the language of their own nation.

Soe Bar Kah means literally Who is this, but the son of Soetoro.

This name is the actual legal title of Barry Soetoro, his bona fides, that he has been legally adopted, is a Muslim and is an Indonesian from the Javan region.

Just as Johnson in Scandinavian means Son of John, and Johnsen in Dutch means the same in different dialect. What this name on a legal document filed in America as a passport for Barack jr. is his legal manifestation that he is Indonesian, not American, as he has renounced his entire ties which bind to these United States.

If this was American English, it would be I, Barack, am a foreigner, as a name means everything in explaining who the individual is. In Indonesian, this name is telling every person there, on the street or in government, that this tan kid is the adopted son of Lolo Soetoro and a certified Muslim............he is one of the Indonesian clan.

This name Soebarkah is the legal document which would hold up in Indonesian courts as it requires no other documentation. It appearing on a US document signifies it was in use as Obama's defining name outside these United States.

This is Barack Hussein Obama's legal name. The meaning of it disqualifies him from the White House and exposes him as criminal fraud, as this child had it explained to him completely what this name meant in adoption, Islam and Indonesia, that he was no longer American. This is why this kid wanted to be "president of some country" as he knew damn well even then that America was off limits due to his being British and Indonesian, but the Empire had many colonies he could be president of one day if he slummed around far enough.

What is troubling in this, is Maya Soetoro knows very well what this all means and she has been covering all of this up as a co conspirator.

I find it hard to believe that this blog is the only forensics linguistics expert in all of this, but there you have for the first time someone pulling apart this tri part name in explaining what the prefix, base name and suffix mean for the total legal adopted name.

It has come to that time for someone to say, enough said..........and it might as well be me.

I summarize this flight of fancy with a comment from Dr. Conspracy's blog:
Foggy February 26, 2012 at 6:34 pm

This is also an excursion into the mind of Orly, a place I generally fear to go.

But I’m sure Orly, the very first time she saw that word, was as puzzled as we are today. It was not a word that had ever been connected to the birther beliefs. It was something entirely new.

Today, of course, she has made her mind up that it was his surname, and no other possibility exists. She’d be glad to take the witness stand and “authenticate” the fact that it was his surname on Aug. 13, 1968, lol. I think she believes that 100%. To her, the very idea that it might have some other explanation is simply not possible.

When Sarah Riordan, the competent and professional attorney on the Indiana Election Commission, said essentially that there was no explanation of the meaning, Orly heard her say “I’m complicit in the crimes” instead.

Somehow, the word Soebarkah, which was a puzzlement at first glance to her, is now hard-wired into her brain as the president’s surname, and no other explanation is feasible, while the rest of us poor shlubs are still scratchin’ our headbones and thinking it’s a puzzlement.

If you could describe that mental process, you’d be in the psychology textbooks, Doc
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly, NESARA loves you but occasionally strays and also loves others. Perhaps if you stayed home more it wouldn't get excited by tarts such as Lame Cherry (who, if we are to believe her, is a woman) who tempts it with kinky stuff like this.

Lame Cherry
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Anna Chin Soebarkah

The real name of Barack Hussein Obama's mother is Anna Chin Soebarkah and this is her exclusive story. She might be listed under a different "American nationality" on her entry to Hawaii in the 1950's, but forged documents run in the B. Hussein Obama Osseiran clan.

Anna was born in the Philippines approximately 1927 under America control from the Spanish American War. At the age of 18, she had survived the Japanese occupation to 1945.
By 1956, she had become involved with as a Comfort Woman, a wealthy connected Indonesian family and become impregnated with a child who would be born named, Holiyah.

The child would be nationalized back into Indonesian culture and the mother being "put out", was forced to fend for herself in being abandoned and took up the position of "fancy woman" status, which led her to Hawaii on a US citizenship claim to Lederer's Bar, home of the eastern communist front into America, and serviced by Frank Marshall Davis and his friend, Stanley Armour Dunham.

Anna is a product of many of the Filipino culture in being a trader's island she exhibits both native Filipino, Chinese and Japanese ethnic traits. She was a very beautiful woman and while her photo shows the years were hard to her in whoring, she was the dirty secret of European, Asian and American occupation in the mistreatment of Filipino women, in treating them like whores or whoring them, knocking them up and abandoning them.

Anna Soebarkah was of the Soetoro clan, meaning that is in Jakarta who fathered her daughter named Lia or Holiyah, whom she abandoned for Lederer's whore hotel of communists. It was on this front the communists of 1960 were fixating on in three Asian areas of Vietnam, Hawaii and Indonesia. Hawaii was the vantage western point in the Pacific. Vietnam would control Indochina and Indonesia would control the island states to the mainland of 1 billion people. With China and India having 2 billion in their communist hordes, the control of Indonesia and Indochina would create hegeononmy and isolate America on Okinawa and South Korea.

The main thrust at the time was the control of Africa for the low caste figures of the Dunhams. This is why they were involved in that gay black sex cult with Frank Marshall Davis.
Africa of the 1950's was the revolutionary underground and the Dunhams hoped in that little bastard Barry to foster their own dynasty there. This is why when Anna was impregnated finally by a African dock worker from east Africa, as Barack sr. was not getting the job done, that a deal was worked out in Obama sr. who was heir apparent in Kenya to communist rule with Tom Mboya, that a white girl would adopt this Chinoid child, pass herself off as mother, and gain access to Obama sr. of all US financing which he was lusting after.

The stage was then set. This Barry Obama was not born in August of 1961, but as Obama blundered out in he was born earlier in the summer of 1961 to the Filipina Asian prostitute named Anna. She was paid a small sum for the child and her efforts to disappear in being sent back to the Philippines.

The benefactor of Lia, was for a time her mother, until she was like Andrew Breitbart, deceased from natural causes, about the time that the African adventure of the Dunhams ran out, and Lolo Soetoro was fingered as an inroad into communist south Asia.

This is where the bone fides of Barry Soetoro come into play, as Lia was adopted by Stan Ann to give heritage and training to her younger brother who ran like a duck. Of course, it was an insane gambit in the communist Dunhams thinking a black adopted kid, hiding he was a Soetoro by being an Indonesian Soetoro from a whore, who was Filipino, would ever stick in a ethnic centric Muslim land.

It did not take long before that plan by the Dunham's was axed by the cartel and Barry and Lia were dumped into Hawaii, and as no one wanted a bastardette Lia around, she was after transitioning illegal Barry back into the US, dumped back into Indonesia to be married off to some old guy and seal the Obama sordid tales, until she started talking to the press and had to be silenced in murder.

All of this has been in plain sight. It is why the Barack sr. and Anna photo was kept with the communists of Hawaii, as they were seeking proof for the breeding agenda they were involved in at Sugarland. It is quite comic really in a British Luo Kenyan pumping dust is fingered for a bastard from a Filipina Chinese Japanese woman of Indonesia market, and somehow this completely unAmerican child ends up in the White House as everyone knows how damned ridiculous this is and no one has bothered to ever say the elephant is in the room.

This is why this blog has been filtering this for almost 4 years going, to expose and make your minds ponder this. Obama's Dreams are a fiction and his reality is, even in fiction, he is not American. He was embarrassed by what he knows is in those hidden papers in how he was whored around, and he knows very certain he is no more American than a Peking girl.

Barack Obama is a Chinoid, a product of slave trade merchants in Shia Africa and the merchants of mayhem of China and Japan in the Philippines, preyed upon a Christian named woman, Anna, who got pregnant by and Indonesian trader, and ended up in Hawaii trying to survive.

Anna might have been registered as "American", but was not. It was a case of one of those imported whores the State Department signed off on to please the communists and everyone just shrugged their shoulders.

Popular surnames among Chinese-Filipinos: Chan, Cheng, Chua, Co, Cue, Dee, Go, Ku, Lee, Tan, Tiu, Ting, Ty, Sy, Yap, Yee, and others that are three-word combinations that end in -co like Cojuangco, Dychingco and Tanjuatco

Examples of native Tagalog surnames: Dimaguiba (impenetrable), Guinto (gold), Macaraeg, Matapang (brave), Masipag (industrious)

Barack Hussein Osseiran's real name is in the above of his birth mother's lineage. You now know what the elite know, what most intelligence agencies know and what this blog has been pointing you too for years.

This is why this blog was Inspired to reveal the deep military occupation of the Philippines and why Obama has been visiting that nation in their Presidential inauguration. The Philippines are Obama's native land.

For the Tiger Lily who Inspires........

Wow!
"Follow the Money"