NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by The Observer »

fortinbras wrote:...and, of course, the Great Jewish Conspiracy has decided to make him its prime target.
but Orly is Jewish, so why would the Great Jewish Conspiracy be targeting her?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:It seems to be a chronic element of abnormal psychology: When a crank is being ignored, getting no traction, etc., he (it's mostly men - but Orly is an exception) come up with yet another conspiracy theory - that there is a very highly placed conspiracy that is specifically aimed at 'neutralizing' this particular crank and his message. The crank is not failing in his crusade because his ideas are lousy - no, it's because the gubmint, the UN, the Illuminati, the Vatican, the Communists, and, of course, the Great Jewish Conspiracy has decided to make him its prime target.
They call it conspiracy, I call it a paycheck. Not a bad job except for the "working with crazy people" part. But that's nothing compared with the headaches I get when the Vatican, Communists and Zionist Occupation Government can't agree on how the UN should impliment Illuminati Sharia law.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Last week at the CPAC (Conservative Political Action Committee) convention, Orly tried to hijack a seminar (evidently a maverick seminar not officially scheduled by CPAC) on the "Muslim Menace", and given short shrift. ....

http://www.salon.com/2013/03/16/pam_gel ... pac_panel/

I notice that Orly, when not reciting remarks prepared in advance, has an almost impenetrable accent.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LAS VEGAS, September 29, 2042 (AP) -- Disbarred attorney and dentist Orly Taitz, 80, of Los Angeles, California, was arrested yesterday outside the Air Force compound where the recently-arrived space travelers from the distant planet Yongrin are being housed. Taitz is being charged with unauthorized entry into a secure zone, along with other charges.

Taitz is alleged to have entered the compound in an attempt to convince the travelers to contact their court system, on their native planet, and secure a court order stating that former President Barack Obama was constitutionally ineligible to be President of the United States; and that all of his actions are null and void, and that all subsequent actions based on those actions are "fruit of the poisonous tree" and are likewise null and void.

"Common Law is a universal concept," Taitz is alleged to have stated to the Air Force security team which challenged her presence, "and so is the concept of full faith and credit. Thus, if a court on Yongrin issues a decision that the usurper Obama had no constitutional right to be President, because he was never a natural-born citizen of the United States, the courts in this country are bound by that decision, and the Justices of the Supreme Court are bound, by the Constitution and their oaths of office, to issue orders invalidating each and every action which Obama took during his illegal two terms as President."

President Chelsea Clinton and Sen. Malia Obama (D-IL) both declined comment on the arrest.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I saw in an earlier post that Orly was at CPAC as a VIP. As a conservative I hope that isn't true. In fact I really doubt it is true because as far as I can tell, most politicians (other than Sheriff Joe) have distanced themselves from her brand of crazy. I suspect that was either something she just put on her press release or that VIP designation is something you can buy yourself with a nice big contribution, which is often the case at events like this.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:... and secure a court order stating that former President Barack Obama
was constitutionally eligible to be President of the United States ...

I think you meant "ineligible".
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:... and secure a court order stating that former President Barack Obama
was constitutionally eligible to be President of the United States ...

I think you meant "ineligible".
Correct....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ashlynne39 wrote:I saw in an earlier post that Orly was at CPAC as a VIP.
If you pays yo money, you too can have a fancy sticker to put on your name tag, and make all sorts of unwarranted claims. Squirrely bought her way in, and by now the committee is really wishing they'd vetted the attendance a whole lot more. She was unwelcome everywhere she went, and probably pretty annoying as well, as is her usual wont. She somehow managed to corner poor ancient Ed Meese, who I didn't even think was still alive, and from appearances may not be, or at least is so senile by this point that he couldn't figure out a way of getting away from her, and she chewed his ear off for quite some time before going off to annoy someone else, leaving him undoubtedly perplexed as to what she was going on about. The highlight of the event was when she was asked to leave by the official pariah group, the Breitbarters, who wouldn't giver her the time of day and shouted her down.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Remember the scads of subpoenas which Orly will use to finally get at the truth? You know, the one which was really the points of her "case" but laid out in "Jeopordy" style in the forms of questions? She got a response:

Answer from the Deputy General Counsel of the US Congress
Posted on | March 18, 2013 | 3 Comments

The meat of the response was:

The subpoenas to the Members are invalid for at least the following reasons:

o The subpoenas purport to require answers to certain interrogatories, but that is not a proper function of a subpoena. See Fed. R. Civ. P. +5(a)(l)(e)(iii) ("Every subpoena must: . . . command each person to whom it is directed to do the following at a specified time and place: attend and testify; produce designated documents, electronically stored information, or tangible things in that person's possession, custody, or control; or permit the inspection of premises . . . ." (emphasis added)).

o The subpoenas each were issued from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California yet improperly purport to require production of interrogatory responses to an address within a different district. See Fed. R. Civ. P. a5@)(2)(C) ("A subpoena must issue as follows: . . . for production . . ., if separate from a subpoena commanding a person's attendance, from the court for the district where the production . . . is to be made."); see also Fed. R. Civ. P. 45(e)) nonparty's failure to obey mustbe excused if the subpoena purports to require the nonparty to . . . produce at aplace outside the limits of Rule a5(c)(3)(A)(ii) [a circumstance that pertains to many, if not all, of the Membersl." (emphasis added)).

o The subpoenas were issued from a court that lacks personal jurisdiction over the Members. See generally Int'l Shoe Co. v. Wash., Office of Unemp't Comp. & Placement,326 U.S, 310,316 (1945) (due process bars exercise ofjurisdiction over person, unless served while within jurisdiction, absent "certain minimum contacts . . . such that the maintenance of the suit does not ofTend traditionai notions of fair piay anci substantial justice" (quotation marks omitted)); Appl. to Enforce Admin. Subpoenas Duces Tecum of S.E C. v. Knowles, ST F.3d 413, 414,416-19 (1Oth Cir. 1996) (considering whether district court maintained over subpoena recipient "requisite minimum contacts to justify . . . exercise of personal jurisdiction").

o The subpoenas were not properly served on the Members, including because delivery of the subpoenas, each of which was issued out of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California and purported to require production to an address in California, was accomplished, if at all, in Washington, D.C. or in Texas. See Fed. R. Civ. P. 45(b)(2) ("Subject to Rule a5(cX3XA)(ii) [not applicable here], a subpoena may be served at any place: (A) within the district of the issuing courl; (B) outside that district but within 100 miles of the place specified for the deposition, hearing, trial, production, or inspection; (C) within the state of the issuing court [in particular circumstances]; or (D) that the court authorizes on motion and for good cause, if a federal statute so provides.").

o The subpoenas improperly impose 'undue burden or expense" on the Members given the third party status of the Members as to this action, the irrelevance, immateriality, and cumulative nature of the information demanded by the interrogatories, the vague and confusing nature of the interrogatories, the misstatements of law made in the interrogatories, the stage of the litigation (see, e.g., Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(d) ("A party may not seek discovery from any source before the parties have conferred as required by Rule 26(D, except [in circumstances not applicable here].")), the number of interrogatories, the limited response time, Plaintiffs' generally vexatious litigation strategy, and the fact that the interrogatories call for privileged information, including information privileged under the Speech or Debate Clause, U.S. Const . art.I, $ 6, cl. l. See, e.g., Fed. R. Civ. P. a5(cX1) ("A party or attorney responsible for issuing and serving a subpoena must take reasonable steps to avoid imposing undue burden or expense on a person subject to the subpoena."); cf Fed. R. Civ. P. a5(c)(3)(A)(iv) (noting that, on timely motion, issuing court "must quash or modify" subpoena that "subjects a person to undue burden"); Fed. R. Civ. P. a5(c)(3)(A)(iii) (noting that, on timely motion, issuing court "must quash or modify" subpoena that "requires disclosure of privileged or other protected matter, if no exception or waiver applies").

Accordingly, the Members do not intend to comply with the subpoenas.

Thank you for your attention. Sincerely,

William Pittard Deputy General Counsel

Orly, of course, is outraged. So much so that she only seems to have read a little part of the response.

Update: Press release. General counsel for the U.S. Congress responds to subpoenas for some of the Congressmen.

Posted on | March 18, 2013 | 37 Comments
Press Release

U.S. House of Representatives House of General Counsel Kerry Kirchner through his deputy William Pittard is responding to Subpoenas served on some of the members of the U.S. Congress (not all) by attorney Taitz.

He claims that the subloenas are too burdensome, that they are vague and that it is a priviledged information.

It is shocking that posting a few checks in a questionaire is burdensome for the members of the U.S. Congress, particularly when the evidence shows that the person sitting in the White House in the position of the U.S. President is using all forged and stolen IDs. It is shcking that answering a few questions, whether the Department of Justice sought their consent to file a motion to dismiss or not, is vague for so many grown up people, who are highly educated, and most of them are attorneys. A 10 year old would not find these questions vague. See the questionnare below .

URGENT DEMAND FOR VERIFICATION

More information on OrlyTaitzESQ.com. Attorney Orly Taitz will be taking appropriate actions in response.

Law offices of Orly Taitz
29839 Santa Margarita, ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Some comments are priceless

How about serving major celebrities or media persons who live in California?

Clarification – Didn’t Judge England (sp?) require that these subpoenas be issued — and since so few of these Congress-critters are in California, how in Hades did the Judge think this was going to be done? Sorry, Mrs. Taitz, but I don’t remember the details here. But I think the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree, in this case.

Checkmate!

Doesn’t this sound like KING GEORGE saying it is burdensome to listen to the Colonists even while taxing them heavily? History repeats itself.

More obstructing justice and stonewalling with lame excuses and aiding and abetting in treason and fraud coming from the idiot general counsel.

It already happened in 1917 in Russia that “it was too burdensome” for the red marines to further “guard” the constitutional convention… (The rest was a history: a nightmarish 70 years long history). Among the “congressmen” “overburdened” to place a few check marks on the subpoenas, and whose signatures appear in the list of that General Counsel representing them, appears also M. Bachmann: very telling, albeit not surprising. You stink M. Bachmann. You stank since 2011 Follow the advice of Captain Neil Turner and look yourself in the mirror each morning wondering “who (or what) has the power to make me lose my way … and my mind … and my shame … and my conscience?”

Are you sure this letter is genuine? If Rep. Gohmert was really on board with this, why didn’t he mention it to you at CPAC? Ditto for a few others. I’m very suspicious.

Is it normal, and legally acceptable for a lawyer be the one to respond to a subpoena and not the person which appear on the document?

Could these signatures be forged??? This seems like another layer of deception.

I think that the subpoenas still stand. Whenever that cutoff date is then this is when the remedy from the court has to be enacted. I don’t know what the law says on how that gets done – but I would imagine the DOJ will have an impact on the outcome. If however, you might focus on the ones where you conducted an interview with the Representatives at that CPAC event, which was videotaped – you might get somewhere. The public needs to know about this. If anyone has ideas on how to accomplish this, please jump in.

I think now it is too burdensome for me to file a federal tax return.

Burdensome haha. Lying, lazy, backstabbing, worthless, cockroaches. I bet it would not be too burdensome for the slimeballs to open up a envelope full of bribe money, not that currency is worth a lot

The second-to-the-last one seems to have captured Orly's imagination.

General counsel for the US Congress states that it is too burdensome for the members of Congress to respond to subpoena and state whether they knew that they were represented by the Department of Justice. Now citizens are stating that it is too burdensome for them to pay Federal tax returns and pay the salaries of these congressmen

Posted on | March 19, 2013 | No Comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Birther Queen (with appologies to ABBA)

She can sue, she can lie, having the time of her life
See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the birther queen

2008 and the Kenyan won
Orly knew what needed to be done
Where was the certificate, where was he born
And don’t even think about releasing a short form
Anybody could have beat that guy
But the MSM turned a blind eye
To vetting him, and she knew why
Dr. Taitz was in the mood to dance
The usurper didn’t have chance...

She is the birther queen, up all night, living on caffeine
Birther queen, when she’s mad listen to her scream

He has a phony SSN
Orly uses it to sue him again
When it didn’t pass E-verify
Orly let out with a hue and cry
She couldn’t see a reason
This wasn’t proof of high treason...

She is the birther queen, removes names from the voting machine
Birther queen, looks like something from Halloween
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:Birther Queen (with appologies to ABBA)

2008 and the Kenyan won
Orly knew what needed to be done
Where was the certificate, where was he born
And don’t even think about releasing a short form
Anybody could have beat that guy
But the MSM turned a blind eye
To vetting him, and she knew why
Dr. Taitz was in the mood to dance
The usurper didn’t have chance...

She is the birther queen, up all night, living on caffeine
Birther queen, when she’s mad listen to her scream

He has a phony SSN
Orly uses it to sue him again
When it didn’t pass E-verify
Orly let out with a hue and cry
She couldn’t see a reason
This wasn’t proof of high treason...

She is the birther queen, removes names from the voting machine
Birther queen, looks like something from Halloween
I haven't heard music like that since the time that my grandfather left the garden rake in the grass, with the tines up, and Dad stepped on it....
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote:
o The subpoenas purport to require answers to certain interrogatories, but that is not a proper function of a subpoena. See Fed. R. Civ. P. +5(a)(l)(e)(iii) ("Every subpoena must: . . . command each person to whom it is directed to do the following at a specified time and place: attend and testify; produce designated documents, electronically stored information, or tangible things in that person's possession, custody, or control; or permit the inspection of premises . . . ." (emphasis added)).

o The subpoenas each were issued from the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California yet improperly purport to require production of interrogatory responses to an address within a different district. See Fed. R. Civ. P. a5@)(2)(C) ("A subpoena must issue as follows: . . . for production . . ., if separate from a subpoena commanding a person's attendance, from the court for the district where the production . . . is to be made."); see also Fed. R. Civ. P. 45(e)) nonparty's failure to obey mustbe excused if the subpoena purports to require the nonparty to . . . produce at aplace outside the limits of Rule a5(c)(3)(A)(ii) [a circumstance that pertains to many, if not all, of the Membersl." (emphasis added)).
She was just trying to save time by integrating service and discovery at the same time.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

I believe it's true that ANY hackers,CRACKers,evil minded,etc., persons that have access to anyone's S.S.N. can cause mayhem to the person who has that S.S.N. I would appreciate knowing what any Quatloos member thinks about this.I ask this selfishly, however, because I am concerned about the mayhem I may encounter if any unscrupulous person gains access to my S.S.N. I'm sure that not "everyone" who "reads" comments on this Blog or ANY blog is "above board." I think it's a foul blow tactic to reveal publicly your or my S.S.N. Am I wrong about this?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Things are getting uglier in Orlyland (it's her new eyelashes), and Patrick McKinnion of Bad Fiction comments on this exciting new trend!

We seemed to have moved into an interesting new phase of birtherism. Oh sure, we've had the fake grand juries, fake trials, a whole succession of "great white hopes", and the various attempts to rewrite the Constitution, US history, and yes, reality.

For the last few years, deep down inside their fetid little hearts, the birthers knew, just knew, that there was no way this fluke would be repeated, and that come November 2012, the voters would realize the error of their ways and elect someone safe, someone who looked like they did, someone without a funny name and not so much melanin.

The voters didn't seem to get this memo. And the birthers, believing their own propaganda, awoke the next day, completely unable to understand what happened - and realizing they're looking at another four years of President Obama.

Oh sure, the birthers can scream "voter fraud" til they're raspy and sore. Deep down, they know full well that the 2012 election was won because the majority of American voters actually LIKE Barack Obama and think he's doing a good job even with an obstructionist Congress. Which catches them on the horns of a dilemma.

See, they can't admit they're wrong. They've spent too much time and effort trying to prove long-debunked claims, too many efforts to convince people there really is something off about that scary looking black man. They can't admit, not to friends, not to family, not to themselves that they were wrong. So we see a retreat.

Some of them retreat to blatant racism, giving voice to what they've really felt. Others fall into conspiracy land, hoping by blaming some shadowy fringe group, they can somehow make sense of something that makes no sense to their own minds. Others blame the GOP, believing that if the message or candidate had just been different, then everything would have been better.

As for the GOP and Conservatives in general, not even most of the more radical, more out there fringe conservatives want much to do with the birthers. Even ones that were birthers - like Pamela Geller - distance themselves from that label now.

But then we have some people who cast around, looking for their scapegoat, their excuse. And there's always been one group out there who have been right all the time. Who backed up their claims with facts and logic. Who disproved each of their pet theories. Who predicted the outcome of each court case - and was proven right.

Debunkers. The so-called "Obots" that have been the thorn in the birthers sides. Always there, always quietly smiling, mocking their efforts, showing all around them that the birthers were, once again, wrong.

They can't stand that. And so, in the last few months, we have a cluster of birthers attacking debunkers. Walter Fitzpatrick calling people in hopes of getting a hit piece for Sharon Rondeau. Lucas Smith harassing and spreading lies about Dr Conspiracy and family. Noel Lawler/Yoel Lawlor harassing and spreading lies about yours truly. Mark Gillar taunting people to go get teamed up upon at his show. Oh sure, we always had the Tracy Fines and Sam Sewells and Jerome Corsis and Rambo Ikes to harass the debunkers. But we've not really seen this focused an attack before.

For four and a half years now, the debunkers have been right and the birthers have been wrong. And so, some birthers feel the need to attack and punish the debunkers for the crime, the cardinal sin of being right. I don't expect this to change, I think more and more birthers will feel the need to blame someone - ANYONE - for the fact that the birthers have become a political joke, a punchline, and an object of mockery. Since they cannot accept the fault for their own actions, it must, therefore, be the fault of another. And who better to fixate on than those who held up the light of reality and drowned out their poisoned lies and hatred.

It would almost make one wish to pity them for the wasteland they have turned their lives and souls into. Because in the end, it's all they have left, and they really have nobody to blame save themselves.

Ní féidir liom fools ag fulaingt éadrom

"I don't suffer fools lightly" in Gaelic? A patriot named "Yoel" or many other things has been outing Patrick as an Illuminati Satanic bedwetter, wait until he gets his hands on the proof that he might be Irish or Scotts! High Treason!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:...wait until he gets his hands on the proof that he might be Irish or Scotts!
It is Scots, not Scotts. But at least you didn't resort to using the term "Scotch."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

No, no, no, "Scotch" is what he resorts to when he is off.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:...wait until he gets his hands on the proof that he might be Irish or Scotts!
It is Scots, not Scotts. But at least you didn't resort to using the term "Scotch."
A typo on my part, but apparently "Scots," Scotts" and "Scottish" have all been used with "Scotch" considered archaic and somewhat insulting at it harkens back so certain troubles between us and you English types. Which brings me back to Orly, who needs to investigate whether the Stone of Scone is really the Stone of Scone, because if it ain't then Queen Elizabeth is an imposter!
This documentary film gives detailed and indisputable proof of the deception; that has been perpetrated on the British peoples and the whole world, for 50 years; and the absolute proof that Elizabeth Mounbatten (also known by the aliases Windsor and QE2) has never really been crowned, and is not the rightful sovereign of England and the British peoples.

Elizabeth the Second, who has never officially been crowned, because she was crowned sitting upon a fake Stone of Destiny, is, like all of her predecessors, from the royal line of king David of Israel and the British Throne is the Throne of David that is to be inherited by Christ, during the Second-Coming, very soon.
You run across this now and again on NESARA sites (from "INSIGHTS TO: NESARA, The Impact of NESARA on GREAT BRITAIN"), and it's crazy, but that doesn't mean it's not right. Sort of. Various serious historians have studied this and it's likely the original had been hidden long before King Edward stole its stand in. The historical clues to this are many and tantalizing, but no one will ever know. Much like no one will ever know why the word "Soebarkah" was written below the President's crossed-out name, but Orly does.
"Follow the Money"
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

@ > After all, if you can't be first, why even try?
BECAUSE you can say you have the "box" "IT" came in,that's even better than being first but winding up last & losing out all together. But, the loser will always have precious memories.
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

@ >LAS VEGAS, September 29, 2042 (AP)
Who is the "time traveler?" My psychic ability is not developed enough to reach that far into the future,i.e., 2042.