NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by fortinbras »

I am sure it will come as a complete surprise and total shock to everyone, but it turns out that "Crazy Joe", Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Phoenix, Arizona, is not serious about his birfer crusade but simply mounting it to bring in money!:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2014/09/ ... illions-2/
Arpaio’s millions

by Dr. Conspiracy on September 6, 2014

I now have a direct quote from Randy Murray, director and executive producer of the new feature documentary, The Joe Show, explaining the cryptic hint I made in my recent article, “’The Joe Show’ reaches the theater.” So here it is:

In the third act of our feature documentary, "The Joe Show," we show a series of events in the lead-up to the 2012 election, including a very entertaining sequence on the Birther issue and its impact on the Sheriff’s reelection efforts. Without giving away too much, it is clear that the Sheriff’s decision to publicly pursue the legitimacy of President Obama’s birth certificate was designed to generate a major windfall for the campaign. The Sheriff says, "You’ll get more money than you will know what to do with." His campaign manager later says, "It has literally meant millions of dollars to his campaign." While shooting portions of these segments, dollar amounts were casually talked about in my presence, giving me the impression that up to seven million dollars could have been attributed to the fundraising campaign tied to the Birther issue. These scenes add to the powerful "behind the curtain" experience of this film.

Randy Murray, Director, The Joe Show

This estimate is larger than the one from Jake Adams, campaign manager for Arpaio’s opponent in the 2012 election, Paul Penzone. Adams said in a comment here at Obama Conspiracy Theories:

We can beat Joe and his $4 million raised from birthers across the country.

That comment was made in July of 2012 when Arpaio’s reported total fundraising as of May 31 stood at $6.8 million. By the time the general election was over, total receipts by the Arpaio campaign had topped $8.4 million, according to official campaign disclosures.

It would seem to me that for any of these estimates to be possible, there must be some way to tie a particular donation to the birther issue. My question is whether there were any fundraising activities specifically targeting birthers, or promotional material mentioning the birther issue? How would someone go about targeting birthers (beyond advertising on birther web sites)? Are there birther email lists floating around?
I am sure this demonstration of cynicism and duplicity is a complete stunner to everyone on this forum.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Couldn't you hear the members dropping over in dead faint shock??? :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:That question seems to get asked a lot, and the mythical CA Bar doesn't seem to be inclined to notice or act.
This has been raised previously. My view from reading places like Dr Conspiracy and Fogbow is that it appears the Ca bar is concerned with protecting lawyers' clients from bad lawyers. Orly doesn't have clients, all her BS is pro se by her. Further, her BS isn't limited to Ca, she spreads it all round the country, so, for instance, her recent immigration quest is in Texas.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

That is certainly the rationalization that is currently making the rounds. IANAL so anything I know on the subject is second or third hand at best, but I seem to remember that good character and practice used to be requirements, and she certainly is possessed of neither. Admittedly she is not much harming clients except the fools she is using as beards in a couple of her suits, but she is certainly bringing immense disrepute on to the legal profession with her behavior, and as I recall that used to count for something.

Let me ask you, if someone did what she is doing in England how would the law society react?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:This has been raised previously. My view from reading places like Dr Conspiracy and Fogbow is that it appears the Ca bar is concerned with protecting lawyers' clients from bad lawyers. Orly doesn't have clients, all her BS is pro se by her. Further, her BS isn't limited to Ca, she spreads it all round the country, so, for instance, her recent immigration quest is in Texas.
I thought one of the things they kept an eye on was whether or not the person gave attorneys a bad name. I think she failed that.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote:Let me ask you, if someone did what she is doing in England how would the law society react?
You first have to assume she actually could pass various law and bar exams, which several people, myself included, doubt. Then you have to assume she actually has clients. If a client were unhappy with their lawyer and can't sort it out directly, there is an Ombudsman service to resolve disputes. I suspect that any or regular appearances in Ombudsman complaints would be cause for the Law Society to investigate, with the potential to discipline a wayward member. I'm not sure whether judges can fine lawyers "directly" for contempt type wasting their time or whether they refer them to a relevant body. Equally, I suspect that another lawyer has the right to complain about a lawyer's competence to the Law Society or similar body. IMHO One letter is not going to cause a disciplinary hearing, but a judge saying WTF? how did this person ever manage to become a lawyer? will have people taking notice.
All this pretty much off one search and the top of my head so it may be crap.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

JamesVincent wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:This has been raised previously. My view from reading places like Dr Conspiracy and Fogbow is that it appears the Ca bar is concerned with protecting lawyers' clients from bad lawyers. Orly doesn't have clients, all her BS is pro se by her. Further, her BS isn't limited to Ca, she spreads it all round the country, so, for instance, her recent immigration quest is in Texas.
I thought one of the things they kept an eye on was whether or not the person gave attorneys a bad name. I think she failed that.
Merely "giving attorneys a bad name" sounds too subjective and vague to be a basis for licensing action. And it isn't true that she doesn't have clients - she does - in most of her cases she was not self-representing. I keep thinking it has to do with the bar bending over backward to be sure it is not persecuting political beliefs.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Quite possibly. A few years back, the CA bar was cited in a study that found they were far more likely to sanction an attorney in a small practice than one in a big firm. A certain predisposition was found. A sole practitioner was more likely to be punished for the same behavior than a person in a firm with more than ten attorneys (I don't remember the actual number of attorneys) I suspect that since that study was released, the bar is more cautious about sole practitioners than they were before. However, given all of that, most sanctions are based on abuse of client trust accounts and failure to advocate. What Orly is doing is so bizarre, it may fall outside of the normal parameters for investigation/penalties.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
ArthurWankspittle

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote: And it isn't true that she doesn't have clients - she does - in most of her cases she was not self-representing.
In a number of the cases where she was supposedly representing someone it was her own organisation or a similar RWNJ organisation, neither of which is ever going to complain about the representation they received from Orly.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Bovine, Flatulating: wrote: And it isn't true that she doesn't have clients - she does - in most of her cases she was not self-representing.
In a number of the cases where she was supposedly representing someone it was her own organisation or a similar RWNJ organisation, neither of which is ever going to complain about the representation they received from Orly.
She's had others though where there were clients other than her organization. Even so, pursuing a meritless action is something that can be disciplined in California. It doesn't matter if you do it on behalf of a plaintiff, a defendant, or whatever. It still can be a violation of the RPCs, and I recently ran across a "tenant's rights" lawyer from California who was disciplined for repeatedly filing meritless actions. The problem there presumably wasn't his clients complaining about him, but the courts and the other litigants, frustrated that they've had to spend time and resources defending against him. So, even if it were true that all of her cases were on behalf of herself or her organization, that wouldn't give her a free pass.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Yes, but aren't most of her totally flake cases filed outside of California? The CA bar will only have jurisdiction if she files on their turf.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
ArthurWankspittle

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote: So, even if it were true that all of her cases were on behalf of herself or her organization, that wouldn't give her a free pass.
No, but aren't her cases directed at government? I suspect it isn't the done thing for government lawyers to complain about their opposite numbers.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Yes, but aren't most of her totally flake cases filed outside of California? The CA bar will only have jurisdiction if she files on their turf.
Licensing boards discipline members all the time for things they did outside of the jurisdiction.

But you know what, who knows. The bar doesn't publish reasons for why it doesn't discipline people, so it is all academic really.
Last edited by davids on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Bovine, Flatulating: wrote: So, even if it were true that all of her cases were on behalf of herself or her organization, that wouldn't give her a free pass.
No, but aren't her cases directed at government? I suspect it isn't the done thing for government lawyers to complain about their opposite numbers.
You "suspect" it based on what?
ArthurWankspittle

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
You "suspect" it based on what?
That the government would be open to allegations of suppression and singling out individual lawyers who disagree with them. Orly would love that, being a martyr and being picked out by Obama for special treatment. It's a path the government would be wanting to avoid to negate any accusations of bias.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

I'm not sure I buy that. One could be forgiven for thinking that, it has some logic to it, but I just don't see there being any reason why her opponents don't turn her in. And even if they don't the general public will (and according to Orly and other sources - has). But alas, whatever they were looking for when they looked into her before (she has publicly referenced being subject to an investigation), they didn't find.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The latest news from Mike Zullo, "commander" of Crazy Joe's Cold Case Posse regarding Obama's birth certificate, is that there will shortly be a press conference which will contain information that will disturb birfers (!) and include material linking Obama to Malcolm X -- which would be really cute since Malcolm X died in NYC while the President was 4 years old and never out of Hawaii.

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/09/re ... -lead.html

Y'know this birfer investigation is taking about 5 times as long as the Warren Commission investigation, and producing less.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

fortinbras wrote:The latest news from Mike Zullo, "commander" of Crazy Joe's Cold Case Posse regarding Obama's birth certificate, is that there will shortly be a press conference which will contain information that will disturb birfers (!) and include material linking Obama to Malcolm X -- which would be really cute since Malcolm X died in NYC while the President was 4 years old and never out of Hawaii.

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/09/re ... -lead.html

Y'know this birfer investigation is taking about 5 times as long as the Warren Commission investigation, and producing less.

Oooh, maybe Malcolm X was Obama's real father.
Funkalicious
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Location: Oh, that would just fit perfectly into your little plan, wouldn't it?

Post by Funkalicious »

You know, that's actually been proposed by some people.
I was faced with a choice at a difficult age
Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage?
But in the back of my head I heard distant feet
Che Guevara and Debussy to a disco beat
notorial dissent

There's a lot of crazy out there, and there seems to be a whole cottage industry of coming up with all sorts of really crazy and convoluted theories that they like better than the simple (and verified)truth that born in HI to Stanly Ann and Obama SR, because otherwise all their crazy theories fall completely apart. Zullo is just on of the more prominent and persistent grifters at the trough.