NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fortinbras wrote:Orly has skittered over the brink into militia territory.
She may have been there a while. I can't remember where I saw it but there's a picture of her, someone else who I haven't identified and Schaeffer Cox. With friends like that...etc.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I say we tell her that THE REAL President is Tim Turner and then let her deal with that.

I see no downside to this. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:I just got off the phone with General Vallely, he received the evidence before Judge England and correspondence with the General Counsel
Doubtless while driving a car made by General Motors, and eating something from General Foods, which had been in a refrigerator from General Electric. Or Admiral, of course.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Oily sez:

"I just got off the phone with General Vallely, he received the evidence before Judge England and correspondence with the General Counsel representing Issa and Goodlatte. It is being forwarded to Admiral Lyons, General Boykin, 700 special ops officers and others."

Planning a military coup d'etat, are we, Oily?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

General Vallely is retired Army Major Gen. Paul E. Vallely, who retired in 1993 and is now a military analyst for Fox News. He has sided with the birfers in the Lakins courtmartial.

General Boykin is Gen. William G. 'Jerry' Boykin, who retired from the Army in 2007 and is now a bigshot in the Family Research Council. He can be counted on for anti-Obama comments.

Admiral Lyons is Adm. James Aloysius 'Ace' Lyons, who retired from the Navy circa 1987 and is now 85 years old. He has been one of the loudest accusers of Obama about the death of the US Ambassador in Benghazi.

None of these is still in active military service, although they all had distinguished military careers. (Well, Boykin got in a little trouble for a speech in which he couched the Iraq/Afghan war in religious terms). I seriously doubt that any of them is lifting a finger for Orly.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly Taitz wrote:I ordered the transcript of yesterday’s hearing before Judge England. I will post it. Be ready to blood boiling in veins, when you read it
Posted on | April 23, 2013
As you might have guessed, Orly's case was dismissed on Monday. I've been waiting for this transcript to have more Orly-Insanity to read, but for some odd reason she hasn't posted it yet. Instead, she's been hitting on the Boston tragedy and other paranoid conspriacy theories to fill her time.
Orly Taitz wrote:Please, help me get in touch with any of the victims or relatives of the victims of the Boston jihadist bombing
Posted on | April 24, 2013
Orly Taitz wrote:Please, help me get in touch with the families of victims. They need to know about the jihadist with forged IDs and a stolen SSN in the White House
Posted on | April 25, 2013
That's right Orly, the families need to hear you screech about Obama's supposed SSN failing e-Verigy to get comfort. The 3 comments to the last post speak volumes.

3 Responses to “Please, help me get in touch with the families of victims. They need to know about the jihadist with forged IDs and a stolen SSN in the White House”

1.Andrew Vrba, PmG
April 25th, 2013 @ 10:10 am
You are sick.
Leave these people alone.

1.dr_taitz
April 25th, 2013 @ 10:14 am
people covering up for the criminal Obama are sick

1.Fred Joel Steel
April 25th, 2013 @ 5:59 pm
You’re sick, you nutsy Nazi commie. Dr Taitz can help these people heal, and catch Obummer at the same time. Everybody wins – Go Orly!

Nazi Commie?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm afraid the poor abused dear is doomed to yet further disappointment. The court reporter is out of town and will not return until the end of the month, probably had all of Orly she could deal with during the trial and needed a rest cure. At any rate I suspect that madame's "request" will be gotten around to at her, not madame's convenience. In other words expect to hear more squawking from that quarter about treason and attempts to thwart her quest for justice, as it will be more likely sometime in May before the transcript is transcribed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

If Orly is now bent on disturbing the victims of the Boston bombing or their families, she has crossed the borderlines of sanity. Well, in her case, she crossed them long ago but now I think she's beyond the fail-safe point.
notorial dissent

She's also on a rant against one of the senators right now, McConnel I think, who had the audacity to come right out and say that he wasn't buying her twaddle, and of course she is screeching traitor and threatening him now as well. Life's never dull around Squirrely. Rumor has it she has already filed an appeal over the dismissal. Big surprise, huh???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:If Orly is now bent on disturbing the victims of the Boston bombing or their families, she has crossed the borderlines of sanity. Well, in her case, she crossed them long ago but now I think she's beyond the fail-safe point.
If we're lucky, she will soon reach critical mass and then implode, leaving only a crumpled long-form birth certificate....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I originally read about this at BadFiction, so when MacHaffie picked it up I couldn't resist!

Thursday, May 2, 2013
Roy Moore making eligibility backers desperate?
Democrat brief quotes late-night comedian in effort to get case dismissed

The Democratic Party has jumped into a Barack Obama eligibility case before Judge Roy Moore’s Alabama Supreme Court, filing an uninvited brief that even quotes late-night comedian Jimmy Kimmel in an effort to see the case dismissed.

As WND reported, 2012 Constitution Party presidential nominee Virgil Goode and Alabama Republican Party leader Hugh McInnish have filed a case seeking to force Secretary of State Beth Chapman to verify that all candidates on the state’s 2012 ballot were eligible to serve.

The case, dismissed at a lower level, is now being appealed to the Alabama Supreme Court, where Roy Moore was elected chief justice last November. The case becomes all the more intriguing because Moore is on record questioning Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president.

Speculation abounds online that Alabama Democrats have jumped into the case out of concern Moore may not be so quick as other judges to dismiss challenges to Obama’s eligibility.
In a brief of amicus curiae filed last week, the Alabama Democratic Party insists the court is required to dismiss the case.

“Stated simply,” the brief reads, “there is absolutely nothing any Alabama court can do to change the reality of President Obama’s election to a second term in office. … No Alabama court has the authority to delve into the legality, conduct or results of that election.” The brief is filled with condemning language, calling the McInnish-Goode case a “baseless attack,” Obama the “object of [their] scorn” and their intent “a jaundiced and jaded political agenda.”

Futhermore, the Democratic Party insists, “In order for one to accept the claim that President Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery, one has to buy into a conspiracy theory so vast and byzantine that it sincerely taxes the imagination of reasonable minds.”

The document scoffs at “birthers” as a “tiny cabal of zealots” and quotes late-night comedian Jimmy Kimmel – not widely recognized as a constitutional expert – to make its case: “These people could have personally witnessed Obama being born out of an apple pie, in the middle of a Kansas wheat field, while Toby Keith sang the National Anthem – and they’d still think he was a Kenyan Muslim.”

Yet at least two of the judges sitting on Alabama’s Supreme Court have considered that where all the “birthers” have seen smoke, there may be a fire.

In a 2010 interview with WND, Moore said he’d seen no convincing evidence that Obama is a “natural born citizen” and a lot of evidence that suggests he is not.

“This is the strangest thing indeed,” he said. “The president has never produced [evidence] in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country. People are accepting it blindly based on their feelings, not on the law.”

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:24 PM

Here's what Carl Gallups (who wrote the above) was talking about, in a post by PPSIMMONS, who's by strange coincidence, is also Carl Gallups. Guy gets around.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
REVEALING! Major 'Obamabot' Players Going CRAZY Over Zullo and Gallups Announcement!
PPSIMMONS EXCLUSIVE

From PPSIMMONS - our latest post on the Obama Fraud case has caused quite a stir among the Obamabots. They are leaving tons of comments under the post, but we are simply deleting them. Why? Because the comments are inane and the Obamabots are simply attempting to gather supporters to their forums by riding the sweeping wave of popularity of the PPSIMMONS news and ministry sites. We will not allow them to use PPSIMMONS for free and worldwide advertising for their disinformation campaign.

We did however, want to share with you an example of the type of mindless, uniformed, and panicked responses we are getting. The following example is the exact wording of a post from one of the major and national leaders of the Obamabot disinformation campaign.
LATEST! (4-29-13) MORE VIPS ON BOARD with Obama Fraud Case!

COMMENT POST BY OBAMABOT:
> Wow, by now you have at least 10 groups of VIPs, none of whom can be named. And no suspect, at least not one who can be named. And you're talking about federal prosecution, but Zullo isn't even a real cop and has no federal authority at all. And you've never even said what federal law you think the President broke. Is that secret, too?
>
> You keep saying it's going to come to light, but you're concealing more than Obama himself is. He made a birther joke in public just a few days ago. He thinks YOU'RE a joke, because you are.
>
> Birthers: Making trailer trash look intelligent since 2008.

PPSIMMONS' RESPONSE:

1. The Obamabot has math problems. He cannot do simple addition. Not only do we not have "at least 10 groups of VIPs" but a quick look at our posts will reveal that Zullo and Gallups have now made contact with and have commitments from four groups. Also they have commitments from several VIP individuals. They are hoping, of course, that the results of these meetings and evidence presentations will result in many more VIPs coming on board. So -the Obamabot post starts with an exaggeration and statement of misinformation designed to be marginalizing.

2. No suspect? Actually, that is not true. There are several "persons of interest." But, the Obamabot is correct - Zullo and Gallups are NOT giving names. This is a criminal investigation and prosecution. More than anything the disinformation campaign organizers want this information. They will not get it from Zullo and Gallups. It simply will not happen.

3. Zullo isn't even a real cop? Really? Hmmm. Listen to Mike Zullo give his credentials, background, experience, and official capacity in this recording of a live national broadcast.... It seems the Obamabot (leader of the pack?) does not do his homework, nor does he care for the details of truth when they are not convenient for him.

4. What federal law? There are several. It is not our place to name specific statutes. The prosecuting authorities will have ample expertise in that area. The Obamabot need not concern himself with this detail.

5. "You're concealing more than Obama himself is." Very telling! First of all - yes, important investigation details are being concealed. Zullo and Gallups have been clear about this and the reasons for it. Zullo and Gallups are much smarter than to fall for the silly little 7th grade games of "betcha won't tell me your information" tactics. The Obamabots really are approaching this matter from a very juvenile level. Secondly, notice that the Obamabot admits that Obama is concealing information! Very revealing indeed! Thank you sir.

6. Obama made a birther joke. So what? That is usually one of the first responses of a guilty party. It is also a documented Alinsky - type tactic. No surprise there. We could care less what Obama thinks is funny. The joke will soon be on him and those around him.

7. Trailer Trash? Another very telling statement. Name calling usually means you are losing the argument. It also means that you cannot compete in the arena of facts. It also reveals how this "progressive, liberal, Obama supporter" really feels about the millions upon millions who live in mobile homes...they are trash? Hmmm. Now, there is something to consider. Elitism much?

Gotta love this comment:

Love God Only April 30, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Are the Obamabots US citizens?? I feel they are not. Since how can real citizens stand in support of fraud, just to prop up one lame-duck individual??? It is as if the individual is more important than your country.. Besides, how many citizens now really want to prop up the biggest mistakes they have ever voted into office?? I don't think there are many. So, this leader of Obamabots might be a vermin called Holder or it might be Mochelle or Obamanation himself!! All others are sick and tired and just they don't have the courage to do or say anything when they have realised that US is being run by a dangerous crime syndicate.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

It's a pity, well sort of, that McHalfwit doesn't understand either irony or satire, and falls victim to both so regularly and cluelessly. Apparently John's followers can't count very well either.

The only thing I can definitely see in the amicus brief is the ADP trying, probably unsuccessfully, to help the ASC not make a total fool of itself, by providing really good reasons to avoid this pile o' steaming.... I really don't expect that it will actually, Moore not withstanding, he and his buddy and fellow traveler are outnumbered, hopefully by real legal professionals who actually can and do read the law and care about it. A couple of them are even reputedly respected jurists, something Moor and his buddy can't claim. If Moore has any integrity, or maybe even sense, left, he will decline to play, and at least maintain the illusion of judicial integrity, notice I did say if.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This latest birfer screed contains an example of one of the compelling reasons why judges should NOT be subject to election or electoral recall:

"The case, dismissed at a lower level, is now being appealed to the Alabama Supreme Court, where Roy Moore was elected chief justice last November. The case becomes all the more intriguing because Moore is on record questioning Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president."

So you don't like the law? Then, elect a judge who pledges to change it, legal precedent be damned!
notorial dissent

Like they used to say in our state, "Best judges money can buy". Thankfully we put a stop to that part of it at least. Having them appointed at least guarantees a broader vetting of them and cuts down on the bought and paid for issue, but doesn't guarantee ability or competency since they are still effectively political appointments, but it does up the percentages considerably since no one wants to get tarred with having nominated/appointed that idiot judge. That at least seems to work to a degree.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Crazy Joe Arpiao has until June 3rd to file his threatened charges against Obama. This actually falls three days after the deadline for the filing of the petitions for a recall election against him (unfortunately it looks like the petitioners are going to fall short). I wish the deadlines could change places.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/05/ ... s-ticking/

And since this thread is devoted to Orly Taitz, here's a recent item about her:

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2013/05/o ... llege.html
notorial dissent

And her, and Klayman's track records are still untarnished in the birther arena, zip all, and still counting. As I recall, the only two cases Squirrely still has sort of active are perched on the precipice of failure as soon as the judges get bored and push them over, so she's not really pushing them to have it happen so she can still claim to have active litigation when she really doesn't, and Klayman will almost certainly self immolate in AL sometime in the, hopefully, very near future when that SCT gets around to agreeing with the trial and appeals court.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Why am I convinced that, if travelers from another planet came to Earth, Oily would try to get access to them so that she could ask them to get a judgment from their country of origin stating that Obama is constitutionally ineligible to be President of the U.S.?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
notorial dissent

Considering that there is one nutball suing to get a DNA test because he is obsessively convinced that Obama is really an alien, you may not be so far off. I think his track record, while certainly not as prolific, is on par with the pretend lawyeress.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Respect Arizona, the group that was trying to mount a recall election against Joe Arpaio, has failed to accumulate enough petition signatures by today's deadline. In fact they got only about a third of what they needed - and only about half as many as the number of people who voted AGAINST Arpaio last year.

On the other hand, Arpaio just got nailed on a civil rights case for racial profiling (he says he will appeal) and it seems Monday is his do-or-die day for coming up with solid evidence for his birfer investigation.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly Taitz blames suicide on people being upset with President Obama's SSN.

Record numbers of Americans and Europeans commit suicide! People, stop ending your lives, end corruption and treason in the government: throw out of White House Kenyan-Indonesian criminal with stolen and forged IDs, throw out of Congress and Judiciary corrupt Congressmen and judges. Your lives should not end, their tenure should end immediately

Posted on | June 4, 2013 | 7 Comments

Comments

1.Karl
June 4th, 2013 @ 7:35 am
This is all well and good, that being said the Kenyan imposter does not need to be thrown out of the whitehouse and the average citizen couldnt get within 10 ft of him. What needs to happen is the proper authority needs to make an arrest based on the evidence and all involved should stand trial for the crimes committed.

1.BOPE
June 4th, 2013 @ 7:53 am
Orly,
I heard on a radio talk show today about how a group of women started a tea party group(of course IRS delayed their becoming nonprofit) was able to determine who accessed their website when they tried to become a nonprofit in 2010.
They found out that the CIA, FBI, defense dept and OTHER governement entities accessed their website.
I don’t know the technology but the radio talk show person I think kept saying authenticator. It allows the website owner to trace who the individuals are visiting the website.
What are the CIA & FBI doing accessing American Citizen websites?
Why should the defense dept access their website?? This is crazy..
Are they that paranoid?? I guess so.

1.BOPE
June 4th, 2013 @ 7:55 am
OBTW,
Guess who will be at Bilderberg conference??
RETIRED GEN. DAVID PETRAEUS ex CIA director
WHY??

1.Guadalupe
June 4th, 2013 @ 7:55 am
Yes, and this was the candidate that offered us HOPE!
The fact is, he is the DEATH president. Soldiers are committing suicide. Abortionists are killing pre-born and post-born children. More states are considering assisted suicide for senior citizens and sick patients. More people have lost their jobs, their homes, and their dignity under his administration.
But the prisons are packed and the drug cartel is making a killing. Where are the Marines? Can’t they escort B.O. out of the White House and padlock the door, until Congress impeaches him? Are there any couragous men left in the
Congress?

1.dr_taitz@yahoo.com
June 4th, 2013 @ 11:07 am
maybe because CIA is working hand in hand with Bilderberg criminal enterprise

1.Lapane
June 4th, 2013 @ 4:00 pm
Have you thought about it? I’m just saying…….
"Follow the Money"