NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by The Observer »

fortinbras wrote:Philip J. Berg has been suspended from the practice of law .... oddly, not for his birfer lawsuits but for neglecting and abandoning perfectly ordinary cases.
Couldn't he argue that he was actually doing his clients a favor by abandoning their cases?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, while he in fact probably did the few remaining clients he had a big favor by not helping them, my understanding is that he actually did cause some real harm to some of them, thus the suspension and eventual result. Phil Berg NOT practicing/being allowed to practice law is most definitely a public service from what I've seen to date.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Latest craziness (it's hard to raise the bar), Taitz is showing a video of a woman, Nancy Ruth Owens, phoning the FBI and confessing to forging Obama's birth certificate.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... media.html

It turns out this Nancy Ruth Owens already has a rap sheet: time served for assault.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida ... 6/details/

She also claims to have had an exciting life as a sex slave to the drug cartel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/amendment28now

Her story regarding Obama sounds like a bad acid trip. She claims to be Obama's sister, after that it gets nuttier.
http://intensedebate.com/profiles/pabloswhiterabbit

The FBI refused to deal with her and told her to go confess to the newspapers. This woman is or was in Florida. Taitz is treating her as if this is worthy of consideration!
notorial dissent

But then again, Squirrely's known for picking them. There was the nonexistent whistle blower from the NY scholarship fund that didn't exist when Obama was starting school there, all of the secret sources she keeps claiming and that never materialize, and let's not forget Monty Burns who led her a merry chase down the rabbit hole.

I would say that the only one better at coming up with fake sources is Commandant Zullo. And who are you gonna believe anyway, a lying former used car salesman, or a pretend mail order lawyer.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Special software has been attached to this post which has already caused your computer to spray you with bad LSD which should be taking effect in a matter of seconds. Don't be alarmed, the drug will fade by the time you've finished reading. Do we Illuminati got good programmers or what?

ADAM WALSH, for those who are too young to know and some people are asking, is the son of America's Most Wanted John Walsh who was kidnapped and decapitated in Hollywood, Florida in 1981 by the Hispanic Medellin Cartel and who needed to use a white woman because thirty years ago a Hispanic man couldn't get anywhere near a white child. I was shot in the arm during the second kidnapping. A short time later John Walsh attended my funeral in Clewiston, Florida and I have no idea whose body is in "my" grave. My name is Nancy R Owens, aka Pablo's "White Rabbit," and I lived with Pablo Escobar, JoJo Delgado, Rivi Ayala, whom I married in 1981, and Griselda Blanco, in the early 80's. As a "soft" soldier, I knew very early on that whites, specifically the Hell's Angels under its leader, Sonny Barger and other white groups such as up-and-coming politicians like John Walsh, were being murdered or demoralized using American dollars via cocaine sales in trade for white genocide. All white biker (soldier) groups should consider themselves targets of this white genocide program and be aware that the Cartels are very adept in using its female soldiers, whites included, in their pursuit of the ultimate Hispanic New World Order usurpation. Pablo Escobar was captured by Sonny Barger October 2, 1990 and held in a Melbourne, Florida motel shortly after the Gainesville slayings of August 20, 1990 which is the anniversary of Hendry County Sheriff Sermon Dyess, Senior. Pablo Escobar was murdered this date and I claim him as my kill. The claims of former President Bill Clinton pursuing him into Colombia, imprisoning, and subsequently murdering Escobar is a complete fabrication and has served only to hide the the subversive movements of our enemies. Fortunately. the truth will be easier to get to due to the fact that Monica Lewinsky and several others took the trouble to prove him to be a disloyal liar. The Medellin Drug Cartel was being protected by the very corrupt Hendry County Sheriff's Department under Sermon Dyess, Sr., whom we murdered August 16, 1980, and Sermon Dyess, Jr, along with the former Florida State's Attorney Joseph P. DALESSANDRO who is reportedly the cousin of former Speaker-of-the-House Nancy DALESSANDRO Pelosi. You don't hear her name very often because she has once again crept back into the shadows while the focus remains on my half-brother Barry "Allen" Owens, aka Barack Hussein Obama, aka Pablo's "Brown Rabbit." If you are not familiar with Nancy DALESSANDRO Pelosi, she is the woman who is responsible for ensuring that our American President meets the Constitutional requirements of this nation and who deliberately and meticulously failed to do so. You may hear the name of Professor David Nixon of Palm Beach State College, Florida mentioned in connection with the falsified birth certificate in the months to come. It was through his legal teachings that the HI loophole was disclosed. However, he is, other than that, in no way involved in the usurpation of our American throne. This was Pablo Escobar and Griselda Blanco's own design aided by a Chicago Judge who may very well be sitting in the United States Supreme Court today, possibly Scalia, although I would need to see him face to face to be absolutely certain. I forged the false birth certificate making the "Stanley" error. There is no "Stanley" Anne. It is simply Anne and she is not his real mother. His real mother is black and his biological father is Thomas Beauchamp Owens, Sr. who is white and who unknowingly built the pipe bomb for Greek Restaurateur Anthony Toulis, leader of the "Anarchy" movement based in Clewiston, Florida. which killed Jimmy Hoffa (CIA's Blagovich) in Daytona Beach, Florida, 1981. Retaliatory action was taken against John F Kennedy, Jr. just a few short weeks later and he, too died in a plane crash along with his fiancee in 1981 just miles away from Harvard College. We are, and have been, an infiltrated nation since the early '80's and, by Communist design, a divided nation. Whites have been under a white genocide program for well over thirty years now. The start of this infiltration began within the first few months of the NON-MILITARY, and I stress the the NON-MILTARY, Ronald Reagan's first term and continued unabated even up to this very day as one by one our military men and women, such as Terry Lakin, are dishonored and falsely imprisoned. What are the REAL secrets that Washington doesn't want you to know? Adam Walsh....the undercurrent you don't see. #Hoffa, 1981, Daytona Beach, FL (Copyright NancyROwens 2012, 2013)
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Even my real LSD experiences (almost half a century ago, don't ask) were more coherent than that.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

What's really scary is that he isn't making any of that up, he's just repeating what the crazy woman is saying.

I mean, you couldn't make something up and be taken seriously, except she apparently is, making it all up, and serious, not DK for once.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Most posters on the Obama Release Your @#$%! Records website dismissed the original video post because Nancy Ruth Owens was too crazy for even them. But the two comments on Orly's malware-infested website were more whacked, er, generous.

1.Alex Gofen
July 24th, 2013 @ 1:28 pm
The “government” merely does not believe and ignores all confession of the persons whose confession undermines the already approved government “strategic vision”.
This “government” ignored the recent confessions of Islamic arsonists in Arizona fires
Since the 1930s this “government” ignored all the data and warning about the cannibal nature of the USSR in order to not derail the already approved government “strategic vision” on serving as vassal of the USSR – as exposed in “American Betrayal” by Diana West. Only a massive revolt of we the people can possibly make a difference and break this trap.

1.Rod Riddle
July 24th, 2013 @ 6:15 pm
Well this makes perfect sense. Shrug off anything damaging to Soebarkah. The White House will be notified by the FBI who will in turn pass along marching orders to the Propaganda Ministry (MSM), who will then put out attack pieces on the woman.

Hey, the FBI has never notified me of anything, well, unless you count being cuffed and stuffed for defiling too many supermodels (who knew there was a Federal law against that?). Darn government!

And as for her name, it's either Nancy Ruth Owens or Nancy Ruth Owens-Jones or Nancy Ruth Owens-Barger (Sonny's ex? I knew he got himself into some serious trouble over the years, but this? Say it ain't so!) or ...

My name is Nancy R Owens, formerly of Clewiston, Florida, also known as "Molly" by "Cumbamba," "Virgin Mary" by the cartel after being molested at age ten by Pablo Escobar, "Bloody Mary" and "Mary Poppins" by the Hell's Angels.
Mary Poppins was a 1%'er? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deep Knight wrote:Mary Poppins was a 1%'er? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
With it being aimed at a family audience they had to "tone it down" a bit so they got her to ride a bicycle instead of her usual hog chopper.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Nancy Ruth Owens claims that she forged Obama's birth certificate in 1985, at the behest of Pablo Escobar....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VejSkTJT ... 4T1zNJ0NvA

In 1985, Obama (age 24) had graduated from Columbia two years earlier and was leaving the NY Public Interest Research Group (which I think was a Ralph Nader outfit) and was heading to Chicago to be a community organizer. Pablo Escobar was holding elective office ... and had arranged to have leftists storm the Colombian Supreme Court to burn down the building with all its records. Before that time Obama already had a US passport and was already identified on numerous documents of various importance as a US-born citizen. Exactly how Escobar and Obama would know each other remains unclear.

Somehow Nancy Ruth Owens is sort of vague on how she acquired the very considerable drafting and artistic skills necessary to make a convincing forgery.
notorial dissent

Ms Owens would seem to have quite a flair for fiction, not good fiction mind, but fiction none the less.

In earlier days she would have been locked away in a quiet place where she could commune with the various Napoleons and the like who were wont to frequent such places.

She and Obama's other purported sister probably will not be having any family reunions any time soon.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Her birth date is only 4 months after the President's, so I'm guessing she was a preemie?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:Her birth date is only 4 months after the President's, so I'm guessing she was a preemie?
She forged his birth certificate, his birthdate is when she says it is.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Just saw this floating around facebook.
A whistle-blower from Higher Education Services Corporation in Albany New York came forward and advised Attorney Orly Taitz that she personally reviewed Barack Obama’s financial aid information, which stated that financial aid was given to Obama as foreign student and as a citizen of Indonesia.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle

JamesVincent wrote:Just saw this floating around facebook.
A whistle-blower from Higher Education Services Corporation in Albany New York came forward and advised Attorney Orly Taitz that she personally reviewed Barack Obama’s financial aid information, which stated that financial aid was given to Obama as foreign student and as a citizen of Indonesia.
No that's old news. Someone punked Orly with story this weeks ago and it has since died. e.g. http://birtherthinktank.wordpress.com/2 ... blower-be/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Yeah, Orly got punked, AGAIN. The scholarship in question is for NY citizens and residents only, and wasn't even in existence when Obama was in school there, and if he had been Indonesian as claimed wouldn't have been eligible.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Birther maven: HESC has the goods on Obama (updated)
Posted on August 13, 2013 at 4:23 pm by Casey Seiler, Capitol bureau chief in Barack Obama

A prominent member of the “birther” movement claims that an employee of the state Higher Education Services Corp. told her that documents showing President Barack Obama identified himself as a citizen of Indonesia three decades ago were hidden away in the agency’s vault in Buffalo.

But HESC says that, while the employee exists, the documents do not — and that it has neither employees nor offices in Buffalo, much less a vault.

Orly Taitz, a California-based lawyer, real estate agent, conservative activist and dentist, identified the “whistleblower” as HESC employee Laurie Hathaway in an affidavit sent to U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa, the Republican chair of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

Taitz said she first encountered Hathaway in May at a conservative rally in Washington, D.C.

“Ms. Hathaway advised me that she is desperately trying to provide the public with evidence of fraud committed by Barack Obama, specifically the fact that Barack Obama received an educational loan from HESC as a foreign citizen, a citizen of Indonesia,” Taitz wrote in the affidavit, which she has posted to her website.

HESC administers numerous student loan and grant programs, including the popular Tuition Assistance Program. Its spokeswoman Kathy Crowder said in a brief statement that “HESC has no student financial aid records regarding President Barack Obama, nor any student financial aid records under the alleged pseudonym Barry Soetoro.”

While the foundational birther claim is that Obama was born a Kenyan citizen due to his father’s origins — there are conflicting theories about the site of his birth — supplementary plotlines argue that the future president’s American citizenship was surrendered during the four years (1967-1971) he lived in Indonesia after his mother married Lolo Soetoro.

While none of these claims have been substantiated, they persist among a fringe of the president’s most hardcore opponents.

Obama transferred from Occidental College in Los Angeles to Columbia University in New York City in 1981, and graduated with a bachelor’s degree two years later.

In a phone interview Monday, Taitz confirmed the account contained in her affidavit, and said that Hathaway “said she would try to get the individual records and give them to me.”

According to the affidavit, Hathaway told Taitz the pertinent documents were kept in a vault at HESC headquarters in Buffalo. HESC’s headquarters are in Albany.

Hathaway “advised me that other employees of the HESC saw the same documents and (were) aware of Obama’s loans received based on his status of a foreign student and fraud committed by Obama in asserting his eligibility for the U.S. Presidency claiming the U.S. citizenship, while retaining the Indonesian citizenship,” Taitz wrote.

Taitz said the two exchanged a few phone calls and e-mails in the weeks that followed, but “shortly thereafter, Ms. Hathaway’s cell phone was disconnected and nobody responded at her home number.”

Taitz made her last attempt at communication on Saturday. “As I was leaving a message for her, a man answered the phone,” she writes in her affidavit. “The man sounded very frightened and asked me not to call or e-mail Ms. Hathaway because FBI is investigating … because she blew the whistle and provided information to me.”

Efforts to reach Hathaway through social media were unsuccessful.

HESC’s Crowder confirmed Hathaway was an employee but refused to say if she faced disciplinary action related to her alleged interaction with Taitz. “HESC … cannot discuss personnel matters,” Crowder said in her statement.

In her affadavit, Taitz called on Issa to conduct hearings into her contention that Obama “is usurping the U.S. Presidency based on fraud, harassment, intimidation and use of stolen and fabricated IDs,” and what she sees as a vast cover-up.

Taitz has spent the past five years on a so-far fruitless campaign to block Obama from elective office by questioning his citizenship. In 2012, she filed numerous state-by-state legal challenges to the president’s place on primary ballots as well as his status in the general election. All were ultimately rejected by the courts.

In 2010, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld a $20,000 fine levied against her stemming from a lawsuit Taitz filed on behalf of an Army captain who said her orders to deploy to Iraq were invalid because Obama was not a legitimate commander-in-chief.

Taitz has become increasingly marginalized even among the president’s fiercest critics. In March, she was booed down as she questioned a panel organized by those not invited to participate at the Conservative Political Action Conference — a panel, in fact, made up of people whose claims are considered too controversial by other conservatives.

On the campaign trail last year, Obama told supporters that he and his wife were only able to finally pay off their student loans in 2004 after the success of his best-selling autobiography, “Dreams from My Father.”

Update: In an e-mail sent after this post went up, Taitz says that she “misspoke by stating Buffalo, NY, instead of Albany NY. Ms. Hathaway works in Albany and she personally saw the records there. I believe HESC used the error in the name of the city to obfuscate the records.”

But HESC’s statement isn’t geographically circumscribed: It applies to the agency in toto.

Orly is upset by this article.

Mr. Seiler
you wrote a defamatory article and did not include any documents
1. I demand that you provide your readers with actual documents
Please, see attached Obama’s record from Columbia university
I obtained it from the Student Clearing house. Military officer
Pamela Barnett received the same records. It shows Obama lying
about the length of his education in Columbia university. If you
look at the bottom of the page, you will see that he went to
Columbia for only 9 months, not 2 years, as he claims in his
biography. The question is, why is he lying about it? Please,
contact Columbia university and inquier about this record
2. I misspoke by stating Buffalo, NY, instead of Albany NY.
Ms. Hathaway works in Albany and she personally saw the records
there.
I believe HESC used the error in the name of the city to obfuscate
the records.
I reside in CA, not in NY, and I did not know about HESC or Laurie
Hathaway.
3. There are other employees who saw Obama’s records. There is an
employee by first name Nick, he works with Laurie Hathaway.

sent to:
Casey Seiler
State Editor
Albany Times Union
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Gee, Orly "misspoke" about Buffalo/Albany, but the President and anyone connected with him is not allowed to 'misspeak' about "his ancestral homeland" or anything like that.

Anyway HESC says it's got nothing on Obama or Soetoro. So it doesn't matter much whether this nothing is in a vault in either Buffalo or Albany.

Orly is in no position to accuse anyone of defaming her. She's made wild accusations about other people, including judges and officials, and made herself a public figure and thereby fair game for critical comment. When this is over she may well have no license to practice law, to practice dentistry or to sell real estate.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:Gee, Orly "misspoke" about Buffalo/Albany, but the President and anyone connected with him is not allowed to 'misspeak' about "his ancestral homeland" or anything like that.

Anyway HESC says it's got nothing on Obama or Soetoro. So it doesn't matter much whether this nothing is in a vault in either Buffalo or Albany.

Orly is in no position to accuse anyone of defaming her. She's made wild accusations about other people, including judges and officials, and made herself a public figure and thereby fair game for critical comment. When this is over she may well have no license to practice law, to practice dentistry or to sell real estate.
Right. I have noticed how Oily demands that Obama provide evidence, as demanded her, in precise detail, to disprove her claims of his ineligibility; but she will snap at the slightest birfer claim like a brook trout at a tasty fly, without stopping to worry about things like spelling, veracity, or anything which might discredit said claims.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle

One theory (I think from someone on FogBow) is that this is a double-punking of the Hathaway character and Orly. Hathaway may be a conspiracy theorist/ birther type and has been set up by one or more colleagues to "believe" in the existence of this file, knowing that she was going to the same protest as Orly. A bit of wishful thinking, birtherism and luck, and an annoying co-worker and Orly both get a good punking.