NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Deep, you really could have included the standard no beverages warning along with the advanced get out the stomach antacids and air sick bag warnings before posting that sordid little bit of Oilyness. I mean really, on an empty stomach and everything.

You forget how evil I am. According to Erasmus of America I "love to probably do evil all the time."

notorial dissent wrote:Oh, trust me, they have been, and they are being told NO, just NO and the conversations ended. Now as to whether the Laurie and the Nick who reputedly work there are concerned, there is no hard and fast proof that they even had anything to do with any of this, we only have Oily's oh so trustworthy word about any of this, and she gots nada for hard proof, other than a name and a phone number that no longer work. The common consensus is that Oily got punked, yet again, the abiding question still is by who, and by how much, or if it was just a really bad practical joke that went horribly arri, only time may tell.
As I understand it, this person approached Orly at a Glenn Beck rally in DC. No doubt she was hopped up on Glucosamine and inspired by the inspiring speeches and of course being in the presence of the world's only dentist/lawyer/relator, and let her mouth lead her brain.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:You forget how evil I am. According to Erasmus of America I "love to probably do evil all the time."
Rassy is an impotent whiny little nonentity with delusions of adequacy and manhood that hides out in a scrap yard. I know you secrets, I read your expense reports for amusement, and if you don't behave I'll do something really dastardly and unspeakable. I'll have a few words with Mrs Deep about that one business trip....

Yes terrifying as it sounds, Oily was approached, at a Glen Beck Rally or some such, and claimed to be a secretary working at the HESC office in NY, and depending on when you hear the story, she either saw first hand, or knew of scholarship loan documents purporting to show that Obama was then claiming to be an Indonesian citizen and claimed to have copies and/or would get them to Oily. She also gave her a cell number, which never seemed to work when tried. She also supposedly claimed that her friend at the office, Nick, saw/knew about the documents as well. Oily then tried repeatedly, after of course loudly trumpeting this new earth shattering "ebidence", to contact her new best buddy only to never make contact again.

The only things so far that can actually be verified are that HESC does in fact exist, adn where it was claimed to be, there is, or at least was, a person there by the name that Oily has since blasted all over the universe, and that there may possibly be a Nick, who at this point no one knows if he was even aware of or involved in any of this. Oh, and that Obama did indeed go to school in NY. The only way Obama would/could have gotten any financial assistance at all from HESC would have been as a US citizen, and resident of the state of NY, as those are their eligibility requirements.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly met the lady who blew her whistle on June 19th at a "Tea Party rally against the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative organizations" where Glenn Beck spoke in front of the capitol. Apparently it was around this part of the rally that Orly was told (according to her statement):
The whistleblower stated that she personally reviewed financial aid records of Mr. Barack Obama. She reviewed the financial aid microfilm, where it stated that Mr. Obama received financial aid as a foreign student, citizen of Indonesia.
She must have been in communication with Orly at first, because she e-mailed Orly that she didn't send out that copy of the records she stashed away because:
My scanner’s adobe features were affected by the virus and I have been working all weekend to fix it.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Darrell Issa
Chair of the House Oversight Committee

Re Harassment and intimidation of the whistle blowers by the FBI. Request for help and assistance.

SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF ATTORNEY ORLY TAITZ

1. My name is Orly Taitz. I am a licensed attorney and a licensed Doctor of Dental Surgery. As an attorney and an officer of the court I swear under the penalty of perjury that all of the information below is true and correct and to the best of my knowledge and informed consent.

2. I am a President of Defend our Freedoms Foundation which is designed to preserve the constitutional freedoms of the U.S. citizens. In my youth I lived in the communist dictatorship of the Soviet Union and I am greatly concerned about the loss of the constitutional freedoms of the US citizens in the past few years.

3. In May of 2013 I participated at a Washington DC rally organized by a number of the US congressmen protesting the mega amnesty of millions of illegals that is currently pushed by the Democratic party as well as targeting of the conservative organizations by the IRS.

4. At the rally I met a whistle blower, employee of the HESC -Higher Education Services Corporation, Ms. Laurie Hathaway.

5. Ms. Hathaway advised me that she is desperately trying to provide the public with evidence of fraud committed by Barack Obama, specifically the fact that Barack Obama received an educational loan from HESC as a foreign citizen, a citizen of Indonesia. As a citizen of Indonesia he is not eligible to be the U.S. President. Ms. Hathaway stated that she forwarded this information to Sheriff Arpaio as well.

6. Ms. Hathaway has sworn to me that she personally saw the documents, showing Barack Obama listed as a foreign national, citizen of Indonesia in his loan documents.

7. Ms. Hathaway stated that the documents are never discarded and are kept in the vault at the HESC head quarters at Buffalo, New York. She advised me that other employees of the HESC saw the same documents and aware of Obama’s loans received based on his status of a foreign student and fraud committed by Obama in asserting his eligibility for the U.S. Presidency claiming the U.S. citizenship, while retaining the Indonesian citizenship.

8. I did my due diligence and checked and verified that Laurie Hathaway is indeed an employee of HESC in Buffalo, New York. I have in my position her e-mail address at the HESC and other identifying information.

9. Ms. Hathaway promised to obtain a copy of the document and forward it to me.

10. After the meeting I had one or two phone conversations with Ms. Hathaway and received one or two e-mails from her.

11. Shortly thereafter Ms. Hathaway’s cell phone was disconnected and nobody responded at her home number.

12. On 08.10.2013 I tried to contact her again. As I was leaving a message for her, a man answered the phone. The man sounded very frightened and asked me not to call or e-mail Ms. Hathaway because FBI is investigating Ms. Hathaway because she blew the whistle and provided information to me. They are afraid of the FBI. This phone conversation took place at 10:59 am, PST on 08.10.2013.

13. Intimidation and harassment of the whistle blower Laurie Hathaway by Holder Department of Justice and Mueller/Comey FBI is akin to the intimidation of citizens by the Hitler NAZI Gestapo or SS troops. This nation is rapidly becoming another NAZI tyranny, unless this is stopped by someone in the U.S. Congress or Judiciary who still retains one drop of decency, integrity, moral values and respect for the rule of law and the Constitution.

I am attaching herein a 146 file of additional evidence showing the citizen of Indonesia, Barack Obama, using a stolen Social Security number and fabricated IDs as a basis of his identity and eligibility to the U.S. Presidency and in order to defraud the U.S. citizens and usurp the position of the U.S. President and Commander-in Chief based on fraud, harassment, intimidation and use of multiple agencies of the U.S. government for purposes of terror an harassment of whistle blowers. I am prepared to testify before the U.S. Congress and attest to the authenticity of each and every document in the file as well as provide names of multiple other whistle blowers against Obama being terrorized and intimidated by the Department of Justice/FBI, other governmental officials, as well as by a number of state and federal judges.

I am requesting an immediate investigation by the U.S. Congress of the fact that a citizen of Indonesia, Barack Obama, is usurping the U.S. Presidency based on fraud, harassment, intimidation and use of stolen and fabricated IDs. I am also requesting a congressional investigation of the employees of the U.S. government, including employees of the Department of Justice and the FBI, federal and State judges, who are criminally complicit in the cover up of Obama’s fraudulent IDs and criminally complicit in terror and harassment of the whistle blowers who provided the aforementioned information to me.

End of Affidavit.
Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I was gonna say something snarky about #1 but, according to Ca bar assoc, she still is licensed to practice. How da hell did that happen?

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/223433
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:11. Shortly thereafter Ms. Hathaway’s cell phone was disconnected and nobody responded at her home number.
If Orly Taitz insisted on calling you, what would you do?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Unplug the phone, not pay the bill, move????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

As a citizen of Indonesia he is not eligible to be the U.S. President.
Off topic but bad news for Ted Cruz then since he likely has Canadian citizenship and could probably claim Cuban citizenship. The concept of dual nationality appears to have bypassed our legal expert, Ms screech owl. (Not that much of her daffidavit is true anyway.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
As a citizen of Indonesia he is not eligible to be the U.S. President.
Off topic but bad news for Ted Cruz then since he likely has Canadian citizenship and could probably claim Cuban citizenship. The concept of dual nationality appears to have bypassed our legal expert, Ms screech owl. (Not that much of her daffidavit is true anyway.)
"I think that Ted Cruz is correct in addressing this issue early on and I commend it," Taitz said. She added: "not only does he need to release his birth certificate, but he needs to go to court and have a high-ranking judge ... make a determination on this issue."

Taitz, a Russian-born dentist, recommends that Cruz seek declaratory relief from a judge to determine if he qualifies as a natural-born citizen.

"If until the 2016 election we don't find one honest judge [to declare Obama ineligible for the presidency]," Taitz said, she will encourage people to vote for Cruz "if they feel he is the best candidate to turn the country around ... because we won't have any rule of law."
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

IIRC Cruz had already stated that he feels he is in-eligible to run as President. Nice of Oily to snatch that up as evidence against Obama. Why would he release his birth certificate since he is already aware that he can't run?

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

JamesVincent wrote:IIRC Cruz had already stated that he feels he is in-eligible to run as President. Nice of Oily to snatch that up as evidence against Obama. Why would he release his birth certificate since he is already aware that he can't run?
I don't believe Cruz has said that. He released his birth certificate this week to the dallas morning news and I believe is setting up to run either 2016 or 2020. We will see how the birthers react to this one.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He says he will renounce his Canadian citizenship. Apparently not hard, you pay some fee and fill out a form.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

ashlynne39 wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:IIRC Cruz had already stated that he feels he is in-eligible to run as President. Nice of Oily to snatch that up as evidence against Obama. Why would he release his birth certificate since he is already aware that he can't run?
I don't believe Cruz has said that. He released his birth certificate this week to the dallas morning news and I believe is setting up to run either 2016 or 2020. We will see how the birthers react to this one.
I remember hearing something about him saying last year something about him not thinking he was qualified to run for president. Who knows, I could just be getting old.

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

JamesVincent wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:
I remember hearing something about him saying last year something about him not thinking he was qualified to run for president. Who knows, I could just be getting old.
By qualifications my guess would mean he meant experience tho he may have changed his mind about that. Not sure what his plans are beyond revoking his Canadian citizenship.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
Including any Congressmen from Texas,
Who must do the bidding of the Queen!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we have dual citizenship in thee,
Which keeps our land glorious and free!
And those idiots to the south our slaves!
-Canadian National Anthem

Orly was very excited when someone from a Canadian network interviewed her about Ted Cruz being born in Canada and how birthers were reacting to it. Unfortunately, her answers were like this one from earlier:

Orly Taitz wrote:Here is my answer to the question of eligibility of Ted Cruz
Posted on | August 6, 2013 | 13 Comments

Many on the left are trying to bait me and use me in launching attacks on Ted Cruz.

Here is my answer: We are seeing now 5 years of documented complete corruption of the US government, including the U.S. Judiciary, dismantling of the rule of law, United States of America descending into the mob rule and the rule of a criminal enterprise.

Multiple high ranking judges had and have now in front of them clear undeniable evidence showing Barack Obama using:

1. a stolen CT Social Security number 042-68-4425

2. using fabricated Selective Service Certificate with a fabricated cancellation US stamp

3. using a fabricated birth certificate. Judges are covering it up.
Notice that she doesn’t answer the question, but instead goes off on her minimally-informed theories about the President instead? Well, as you might expect with non-responsive answers, they didn’t use them. Which really ticked her off.
Orly Taitz wrote:It is clear that Canadian TV is a 100% censored, just as the U.S. major TV networks. The whole interview that I did with Joy Malbon was cut out of the report. Joy Malbon is the chief of the Wash DC office, she called from 202-775-0358 at 12:56 EST and the interview was recorded on Skype. Recording started at around 2 pm EST. Call Joy Malbon and ask, whether my interview was censored out due to my reference to evidence of Barack Obama’s lack of legitimacy and Obama’s use of fabricated IDs?
So, not quoting off-topic Orly in full is censorship? But, this is normal Orly behavior, and not unexpected. What is unexpected is that she didn’t go to the “Training Workshop for International Tribunals and the ICC” held in July in Victoria, BC. Especially after making such a big deal about it at the end of February. Could it be she reads Quatloos and took our joking about not being let into Canada or let back into the US seriously? See pages 12 & 13 of “Birthers Again.”

Then again, isn’t it more likely that Orly has something against Canadians because Ted Cruz is renouncing his Canadian citizenship? Does she think that “Canadian” will become a birther code word, much like in swinger ads “French” means using your tongue and “Greek” means using a college fraternity? Will “Canadian” be the new “anti-American,” even though Canada is an American country? And why do we have a border with them? So they can ruin the American canoe paddle industry through smuggling and taint our drinking water with maple syrup? Just askin’…

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Canada is in big big trouble! Deep Knight has decided to expose our nefarious plots and Ted Cruz, our most illustrious citizen, has abandoned us just when we need him the most. We're screwed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

My only consolation at our great loss in Ted giving up his citizenship is that he can still come back and be Prime Minister of Canada if he doesn't get the 2016 presidency. We have no birth, citizenship, or even residency requirements.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Burnaby49 wrote:Canada is in big big trouble! ..... We're screwed.
Canada is already in big trouble. Look at its wonderful potential: British politics, French culture, and American efficiency.

Instead it ended up with: British efficiency, French politics, and American culture!
notorial dissent

That's just plain cruel.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Canada is in big big trouble! ..... We're screwed.
Canada is already in big trouble. Look at its wonderful potential: British politics, French culture, and American efficiency.

Instead it ended up with: British efficiency, French politics, and American culture!
That reminds me of the old (probably late-40s vintage) joke about the difference between Heaven and Hell. In Heaven, the British provide the police, the French provide the cuisine and the Germans provide the government. In Hell, the British provide the cuisine, the French provide the government and the Germans provide the police.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools