NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

littleroundman

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by littleroundman »

C'mon, guys, 'fess up.

You guys are trying to get into the Guinness Book of World Records in the "longest running April Fools' Joke" category and there really is no real life "Orly Taitz" is there ??

I gotta tell ya, as a non US resident, I am finding it incredibly hard to believe Ms Taitz is not simply a product of the mind of deranged unemployed TV reality series script writer.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I gotta tell ya, as a US resident, I really really wish I could tell you she is simply a product of the mind of deranged unemployed TV reality series script writer.
Oh how I wish, but then we have a whole long list of the lesser Taitz that are almost as bad that I wish didn't exist, but there you are. That freedom thing and all, that and them having closed all the looney bins.

I've got to admit that she should qualify to get into the Guinness Book of World Records in the "longest running April Fools' Joke" category and there really is no real life "Orly Taitz" is there ??

But then you have Lord Monkton, as well as a few other prime nutters, so what can you do???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Wash your mouth out.

Lord Monckton is British and definitely not from Oz.

There are several very good reasons Australians choose to remain as far away from everything as we are, Monckton being one of them and Taitz another.
notorial dissent

Sorry, point taken.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

littleroundman wrote:C'mon, guys, 'fess up.

You guys are trying to get into the Guinness Book of World Records in the "longest running April Fools' Joke" category and there really is no real life "Orly Taitz" is there ??

I gotta tell ya, as a non US resident, I am finding it incredibly hard to believe Ms Taitz is not simply a product of the mind of deranged unemployed TV reality series script writer.
I used to think that Erasmus of America could be somebody punking MacHaffie or doing it as a weird conceptual art piece. I mean, how could someone even as credulous as "RV tomorrow" MacHaffie believe any of this guy's ravings? But I've seen Orly on video, and it's too creepy to be CGI, so she must be real. Makes you wonder.

I remember hearing about a gallery showing/opening, for some fine art degree, where the paintings on the wall had been acquired at garage sales and Goodwill for their blandness and the artistic expression was the dynamics of the showing itself. Friends of the artist were sprinkled amongst the attendees to say provocative things, as if the paintings were part of an edgy new trend. I would think the people not "in the know" would have been more annoyed than thrilled at being part of this conceptual piece. Let's hope Orly's minions start to feel the same way soon.

Meanwhile, self-described civil rights lawyer has discovered that white people are being discriminated against in other ways than not being able to watch Duck Dynasty.

Call your congressman, demand investigation of DOJ and Eric Holder for violation of equal rights, for prosecuting one white man for hate crime for knocking out a black man, but refusing to prosecute dozes of black men acting as Brown shirts in NAZI Germany and knocking out and killing white people. The regime of black racists Obama and Holder is creating a race war and it will end very badly, when hundreds if not thousands of people of all races will end up dead. Make sure to exercise your second amendment right and purchase fire arms for self protection, particularly if you are elderly

Posted on | December 31, 2013

More evidence of young black men beating up, mutilating and in some cases killing whites, particularly elderly, women and children. Black racist Eric Holder does nothing about it, only charged one white man with hate crime, did not charge any blacks, Demand impeachment hearings for Holder. Please, give me phone numbers of white men and women, who were victims of these attacks

Posted on | December 31, 2013

Some of the comments:

Davey Crockett
December 31st, 2013 @ 10:47 am
Now, here’s another example of why people need to go “packing!”

Kevin J Lankford
December 31st, 2013 @ 11:01 am
No doubt, what would have happened to Zimmerman, if trayvon hadn’t been alone.

[Truly disgusting. And Orly needs to approve 'em.]

will
December 31st, 2013 @ 1:27 pm
ihv i agree with davey completely.. one day i may be called a racist for defending myself but i will be alive to do so.. its time to get rid of that racist bating govt and its menions..
TODAY IS THE DAY… prepare yoursleves cause it could get much worse and you wont be able to depend on the govt to defen you. they are to busy defending many other countries borders etc .
will

dr_taitz@humanfilth.com
December 31st, 2013 @ 1:42 pm
in case of the white man in TX, it is one occurance of an attack by a person with an alleged psychiatric disorder, however there were multiple cases , where several black men targeted whites and particularly jes. Based on the fact that those were numerous attacks, we can conclude that there was a modus operandi of targeting whites.
The gov cannot meet its’ burden in TX, but it can certainly meet it in NY, WI, PA, however the only reason Eric Holder is not filing hate crime charges there, is because he and Obama are black racists and antisemites and they want to use racial tensions to whip up black vote for the upcoming 2014 election

Rod Riddle
December 31st, 2013 @ 1:53 pm
VIP, these black racists have plenty of other blacks right there in the projects where they live yet they are going out into white areas in order to intentionally target whites. You can’t teach common sense.

Robert
December 31st, 2013 @ 2:51 pm
Food for thought:
Maybe that’s Kenyan Muslim Obama and his ENTIRE RACIST ADMINISTRATION’S goals… NOT to charge BLACKS OF RACIAL CRIMES so that the whites can INITIATE chaos (=) to GANG WARS (=) to NATIONAL WAR BETWEEN BLACKS AND WHITES (=) ENTIRE WAR BETWEEN OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS!!!!
THIS IS THE MUSLIM FROM KENYA ULTIMATE GOAL!!!

Cicero
January 1st, 2014 @ 3:46 am
Several years ago a 16 year old black thug in Sarasota near where this happened executed 2 British tourist in cold blood. He told them…”I got sumptin’ for you crackas.” I live south of there and like 1 million+ others in Florida, I religiously carry a gun, and I’m not afraid to use it in self defense.

Scary. BTW, "VIP" wrote a rational and thus boring explanation about why every black-on-white crime isn't a hate crime simply because Orly believes all blacks in this country hate whites.

I need tracing of the ID of the IP of an Obama operative who posts outrageous remarks to incite violence

Posted on | January 1, 2014

Our ruling mob is really crafty in turning people against each other. They use the old motto ”divide and conquer” and Machiavelli would be proud of these scoundrels. One of their techniques is to use operatives who not only hack websites to reduce traffic and standing of conservative and dissident sites, but they also post outrageous remarks. A person using this IP below posted a horrible remarks using N word in order to claim that supporters of attorney Taitz are racists.67.71.177.115

No, we are not racists, the only racists are Obama, Holder, Jarrett and their criminal and illegitimate regime. I would appreciate help in tracing and exposing the punk who is using this IP 67.71.177.115 . At some point we will prosecute all of them who are violating our freedom of free speech and freedom of press by sabotaging my and other dissident web sites, who defame us by posting outrageous comments and of course these mob leaders in the Department of Justice and Judiciary, who allow this Indo-Kenyan thief with all fabricated and stolen IDs to steal and usurp the franchise of the US presidency and destroy of this once great nation from within

The "N" word? You mean, the writer called Orly a "Ninny?" High Treason!
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Question of law: is Holder actually "impeachable"?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JamesVincent wrote:Question of law: is Holder actually "impeachable"?
Yes, anyone confirmed with the "advice and consent" of the Senate would be.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

The problem with Orly's minions is that they really believe she is a real lawyer and is really practicing law, and that everything she says is true, and that she is near to winning her cases and that the frog marching will happen just any day now, and there isn't much you can do against that kind of plain unvarnished stupid.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you visit Orly's "defend our freedoms" website and get a new tab that tells you it's URGENT you update your browser with the link provided - DON'T.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

There is an anti-Semitic lie so vile and ancient it has it's own name, "Blood Libel."

Blood libel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blood libel (also blood accusation) is a false accusation or claim that Jews kidnapped and murdered the children of Christians to use their blood as part of their religious rituals during Jewish holidays. Historically, these claims—alongside those of well poisoning and host desecration—have been a major theme in European persecution of Jews.

Orly, who is both Jewish and loves to accuse others of anti-Semitism, posted this yesterday night.

This will make you sick! It is hard to believe that in the 21st century such barbarians exist!

Posted on | January 1, 2014 | 3 Comments

SHOCK! Slain Christians’ blood drained and SOLD!

A nun is making the astonishing claim that Muslims are not only beheading Christians, but draining their blood and selling it for this massive price! Here are the horrifying details, as well as video …

Read the latest now on WND.

Stay classy, Orly.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Another Klayman-type rally is in the works.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 3827632449

This one scheduled for DC for Friday, May 16th 2014 (two days before Lag B'omer, if that's significant).
And they are actually counting on "millions" of Americans to show up, and none of them with guns, but then they're gonna force Obama out of office.
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

Another Klayman-type rally is in the works.

It doesn't look like Klayman or Orly are involved in this one yet. I can't imagine either of those two not wanting the spotlight in front of those "millions." I noted that some of the comments were complaining that it wasn't scheduled during spring break or it's too soon. Still, there might be more than Klayman's rally drew.... but not by much is my prediction.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I do wonder about the sudden urge of the DOJ to get involved in this latest knockout game occurrence. I hate to come close to agreeing with Orly but she does raise a good point, even if she is a nutball. Why the case? Why now when there were numerous other cases involving black perps and white and/or Jewish victims. I acknowledge the fact that I don't know all the facts of the other cases but it doesn't look right and Holder has, in my opinion, a bit of a history in this area, enough so that his actions here look questionable.

Now that I've written a post that is somewhat in agreement with Orly, I feel dirty and need to go take a shower.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

ashlynne39 wrote: Now that I've written a post that is somewhat in agreement with Orly, I feel dirty and need to go take a shower.
I hate it when they actually make sense. I feel ill when I agree with them. I guess when you throw enough things out there, sooner or later one will stick.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Scrubbing with turpentine will remove the smell.

It's not like the people who are spreading outrage about this don't have an agenda, but I'll wait to get the details before commenting. Seriously, there should be some special category for random assaults that are part of "a game" that can result in death, and they should be prosecuted as attempted 1st degree murder and conspiracy to commit. Fits under the "even wanting to do this indicates the world would be better with you locked up" rule.

Meanwhile, Orly sees things as a sign from God!

Breaking news: FOIA response received by Attorney Taitz from DC exchange shows that Obama lied about his identification not verifying due to the fact that it was scrubbed from the database. No order by any court to scrub from the database Obama’s info.

Posted on | January 3, 2014

Press release Law Offices of Orly Taitz

Recently Barack Obama attempted to sign up to Obamacare on Washington DC exchange. He was denied as his identity could not be confirmed. Subsequently Obama’s aide submitted application to the DC exchange in person and there is no evidence whether in person application was ever approved. Subsequently White House communications officer stated to reporters, among them FOX news White House correspondent Ed Henry, that Obama could not sign up on the web site as his identification information was scrubbed from the databases.

Attorney Taitz submitted FOIA request for information, which was granted, see attached response from FOIA officer Mary-Beth Senkewitcz, who confirmed that Washington DC Healthcare Exchange does not have any order by any judge directing them to remove Obama’s identification information from their database.

Further, Ms. Senkewitcz stated that there is no mechanism to protect US tax payers from fraud and use of ACA (Obamacare) by illegal aliens or people using stolen Social Security numbers. Moreover, there is no reporting requirement for employees of the Exchange to report identity fraud, identity theft and use of stolen IDs by individuals signing up for ACA.

Attorney Taitz has been vindicated as for 5 years now she has been working on the issue of Obama’s use of a stolen CT Social Security number 042-68-4425 of Harry (Harrison) Bounel, as well as Obama’s use of fabricated IDs.

The fact that Washington DC exchange refused Obama’s attempt to sign up for his own signature program due to the fact that they could not verify his identification, is a sign from God, is a vindication of work of Dr. and Attorney Orly Taitz and it is hilarious that it looks like Obama’s own achievement program will do him in, will have him exposed and prosecuted. Attorney Taitz has a number of challenges against Obama going on now. Yesterday she filed pleadings in Taitz v Colvin in USDC for District of Maryland, as well as Taitz v Donahoe in USDC for the District of Columbia. Recent pleadings can be read at orlytaitzesq.com or TaitzReport.com. Taitz is working pro bono, donations re greatly appreciated but it will be a cold day in hell before I put this disgusting person's begging address here again.

First of all, the response was most of the documents didn't exist, and the one that did can't be released due to privacy concerns, just like the law says. Of course, she "reads between the lines" in ignorance and proves "Obamacare" is wide open to illegal alien fraud! The old "1 + 1 = Cheeseburger" logic.

Second, one little fact Orly has been informed of, but chooses to ignore, is that not only has Social Security said that the routinely remove presidents from their accessible databases, apparently they do this to/for all celebrities in places like e-verify where people like Orly could use their system to invade their privacy or harass them. Duh!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Since Orly really isn't interested in facts, it wouldn't make much difference what they told her. She'd still twist it to suit herself.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today (Jan 3rd), the Dim Blonde reported that she had scored a small victory -- Obama had to cover the expenses of one of her lawsuits.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2014/01/cover-v-recover/

It turns out, if you bother to read the court's decision, the judge said that Obama gets to RECOVER his expenses, not cover hers. This means that Orly pays, Obama collects. (But Obama's expenses are minimal considering that this is one of the many cases in which Orly lost to an empty chair.)

In other words, Orly got (or described) the court decision 180 degrees wrong.
notorial dissent

And this is different how, from the usual state of affairs? Other than that she has made an even bigger fool of herself than usual this time around? We needed a little free amusement I guess.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I twice submitted a comment to Orly's website on the above-mentioned claim about covering expenses, and each time my comment vanished utterly and was not counted. But within a few hours Orly deleted the entire item about that court order and now it's gone as if it never existed.

But the link above is to another website that saved it, in anticipation of this sort of thing.
notorial dissent

Orly's inability or staunch unwillingness to read more than the first few words in a court order has done bit her in the butt yet again. Reading for comprehension is not part of her repertoire. I don't suspect there will ever be further mention of this from her.