NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by fortinbras »

Whatever you may think of the Obama b/c, it is NOT "an atrociously bad fake." If it's a fake it's an extremely good one. I speak from some experience. My first job out of college was as a passport adjudicator at the NYC Passport Office, which meant that people stood in line to give me their passport applications, photos, and birth certificates or other evidence of citizenship.
In my year at that job I must have seen more than ten thousand birth certificates, including old and new, and probably from every State and even some US territories. I was trained extensively to detect fakes and altered documents, and on several occasions I caught fake or fiddled documents, which was a crucial part of my job. The Obama b/c - even that first, the short form he got as a replacement around 2007 - is good enough to get him a passport. It has all the requirements, including the impression seal in the paper issued by the Health Dept.

If it's a fake, the person who fabricated it is wasting his time on birth certificates because he's got the talent and tools to counterfeit US currency.

And additionally, the Obama b/c is attested by two Governors (one of them a Republican), the Head of the Hawaii Dept of Health (also a Republican), the head of the office of vital records, the State Atty-General, the State Secretary of State, et al., a veritable cloud of witnesses. That would be really really hard to fake!
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Ahh...but if you say that to a birfer, it will only confirm to them that the forger is a true ebil genyus.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Posted on | January 7, 2014

Burglars who took on FBI and J Edgar Hoover, come forward. Today we have a regime, which is worse than Hoover style spying

Posted on | January 7, 2014

Huh?
Must mean this;

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/01/07 ... reporters/

The relevance to the Orly-Obama saga apparently is in the quote below, apparently to motivate Orly heroes to steal the fictitious documents proving Obama a fraud and release them to the aplause of the multitudes.
So on a night nearly 43 years ago, while Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier bludgeoned each other over 15 rounds in a televised title bout viewed by millions around the world, burglars took a lockpick and a crowbar and broke into an FBI office in a suburb of Philadelphia, making off with nearly every document inside.

They were never caught and the stolen documents that they mailed anonymously to newspaper reporters were the first trickle of what would become a flood of revelations about extensive spying and dirty-tricks operations by the FBI against dissident groups.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Another NESARA-Orly link, or at least similarity. Orly is obsessed with Obama not being American born. Dove, the NESARA propagandist, preceded Orly on that obsession with her similar campaign against the Bushes, as is related in this shocking revelation about Bush the Elder in one of the Dove Reports;

[doveofo] NESARA Ends Secret Nazis in Power over the USA
October 30, 2008 8:20 P.M. PDT

Hello Dear Friends and White Knights,
v
This week I was given proof that George Herbert Walker Bush was
actually NOT born in the USA. The man we know as Bush Sr., 41st
President of the USA, was actually brought in from Germany and was one
of Hitler’s “Liebensborn” – children born from the mating of “Aryan”
men and women. Using the Liebensborn, Hitler was trying to create a
master race.

Bush Sr.’s German name was George H. Scherf(f), Jr. He was part of
the secret infiltration of the USA by Nazis from Germany.

An article about this deception can be found at the following link:

http://www.nesara.us/pages/deathbed_confession.htm

The article seems to be giving Catholic Jesuits too much blame for the
secret plot to undermine the USA. The Jesuits are not the ring
leaders. The Illuminati are the true ring leaders.

I asked our webmaster to copy this article from its original location
to our website in order to preserve a copy of the article and the top
picture which shows Bush in his teens as a German youth. After I post
this Dove Report, it is likely the Illuminati goons who are watching
the Dove Reports will try to take the article off the internet. I
believe the protection given to our NESARA.US website will ensure the
article survives.

We are in the last act of the Illuminati scheme to take over Earth and
create a “one world government”. This 2008 US election has been
“fixed” to enable Illuminati John McCain to win and continue to carry
out the Illuminati plot. However, he will not occupy the White House
long. NESARA will remove all the Illuminati from power!

We should see more financial stability fairly soon. Be frugal for the
coming months. With NESARA come great financial benefits and cures to
most diseases; NESARA brings a much better world.

NESARA Now!

Blessings and Love,
Dove of Oneness
Executive Director
International NESARA Take Action Teams

Dove uses a pen-name for security and privacy reasons. The term "White
Knights" is borrowed from the Wall Street Journal and the world of big
business hostile takeovers when a vulnerable company is "rescued from
a hostile takeover by a White Knight” corporation or wealthy person.
Certainly, these people fighting to bring Americans and the world the
benefits of NESARA and to rescue our people from government and
banking fraud deserve to be called “White Knights”. Our http://WWW.NESARA.US
website has had nearly 69 MILLION visits since October 2003.
A minor quibble I have about this is that Bush Senior was born in 1924, Hitler came to power in 1933. If we accept Dove's premise then Bush had to have been born in 1933 at the earliest which would have made him twelve years old when he flew a Grumman Avenger as a US navy pilot in the Pacific.

Obviously the totally incompetent Illuminati screwed up again by failing to get McCain in on their rigged election. Unless of course Dove took credit for thwarting that in a later post.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Obviously the totally incompetent Illuminati screwed up again by failing to get McCain in on their rigged election. Unless of course Dove took credit for thwarting that in a later post.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ok, so we still haven't mastered rigging elections. But when it comes to oppressing the masses, we are still batting 1.000 in regards to keeping NESARA from being implemented and the dinar and the dong from RVing.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Does this mean that we are more powerful than an armada from another planet, capable of incredible flights across the cosmos and undoubtedly equipped with the most powerful and advanced tools to accomplish their goals???
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Of course. "They" are obeying the first directive....
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Does this mean that we are more powerful than an armada from another planet, capable of incredible flights across the cosmos and undoubtedly equipped with the most powerful and advanced tools to accomplish their goals???
On a good day. But for some reason we can't seem to plug our own leaks, just look at all the inside information Orly and the Dinar Gurus are getting! If I've told Satan once, I've told him a million times, we have to get serious and up the penalty from certain slow and painful death within the hour to something with more teeth, like having to listen to Orly go on about Obama's SSN for 10 minutes. That would stop 'em.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Nesara loves Orly, and Orly loves this picture!

From the same photobucket bucket, showing the investigatory skill of this whatever-they-are.

Stay classy Orly.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Unintelligible, even for Orly. Which is really saying something! I had to read to the last paragraph before I figured what it was about.

Press release: petition to forward to Federal Grand Jury evidence of violations against the criminal laws of the US. Court seals 11 out 30 exhibits. Judge Oki-Mollway orders to file a new claim with a new filing fee of $400.

Posted on | January 11, 2014 | No Comments

Press release: petition to forward to Federal Grand Jury evidence of violations against the criminal laws of the US which took place in the District of Hawaii. Court seals 11 out 30 exhibits. Judge Oki-Mollway orders to file a new claim with a new filing fee of $400.

The court appears to seal exhibits that are the most detrimental to Obama. For example, Taitz provided Judge Oki -Mollway with evidence of several gay men connected to Obama being assassinated in November-December 2007 when Obama started his presidential campaign. Many believed that it was done to preserve the image of Obama, that these innocent men were assassinated, sacrificed in order to create an image of a straight family man for Obama who is widely believed to be bisexual. There was no legal reason to remove or seal these pages. Taitz does not know who sealed these pages and wrote “Restricted” : was it the clerk of the court or Judge Oki-Mollway, but it appears that this court is going out of its’ way to cover up anything that might tarnish the image of Obama. Taitz argued that there is a common Modus Operandi where a number of individuals who had damaging information in regards to Obama’s IDs or identity or image were either assassinated or died under suspicious circumstances. It is an irony, while Obama is considered to be the first gay president and supposedly supportive of gay community and embraced by the gay community, nobody seems to care about the unsolved assassinations of gay men linked to Obama.

Taitz had to withdraw her emergency motion to stay cremation, as by now it is moot, the funeral already took place. Emergency motion had to be filed earlier due to the date of the funeral and was related to the complaint that was filed on January 9th.

Initial emergency motion to stay cremation was related due to the fact that cremation destroys evidence of identity and of cause of death. We know that in multiple instances deaths of important witnesses and CIA operatives were faked and those individuals were given new identities. We do not know who was buried or cremated, whether it was indeed Director of Health Loretta Fuddy and what was the cause of her death. Judge Oki-Mollway ordered Taitz to file a new complaint and pay a new $400 fee. All f the work that is being done by Taitz, should have been done by the Department of Justice/US attorneys office, however during Obama-Holder regime DOJ and Justice became an oxymoron and Taitz has to burn the midnight oil and spend her own money to do the work of DOJ. More information on this and other related cases can be found on TaitzPoop.com. Donations for pro bono work of Attorney Taitz can be made via pay-pal on OrlyTaitzEEUUWW.com or by mail at General Delivery, 7th Circle of Hell.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

With reference to the death (plane crash) of Loretta Fuddy, Taitz is now (with other birfers) hyped on the notion that Fuddy survived the initial impact and got out of the plane, in open water, but was then killed .... which means that one (or more) of the other 8 people aboard that plane murdered her. This may turn into a really ugly defamation suit.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fortinbras wrote:With reference to the death (plane crash) of Loretta Fuddy, Taitz is now (with other birfers) hyped on the notion that Fuddy survived the initial impact and got out of the plane, in open water, but was then killed .... which means that one (or more) of the other 8 people aboard that plane murdered her. This may turn into a really ugly defamation suit.
Well except for the waiting ninja assassin scuba diver(s) or the sharks with lasers on their heads....
However I would love to see a joint defamation case brought by all the surviving crew and passengers.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
fortinbras wrote:With reference to the death (plane crash) of Loretta Fuddy, Taitz is now (with other birfers) hyped on the notion that Fuddy survived the initial impact and got out of the plane, in open water, but was then killed .... which means that one (or more) of the other 8 people aboard that plane murdered her. This may turn into a really ugly defamation suit.
Well except for the waiting ninja assassin scuba diver(s) or the sharks with lasers on their heads....
However I would love to see a joint defamation case brought by all the surviving crew and passengers.
I would like to see some of these conspiratard types sued for defamation after some of the crazy stuff they've hypothesized online lately. I just don't see this kind of bad thinking as being in any way consistent with someone having passed a bar examination, either. What reason does she have to think this was anything other than a plane crash/ accident?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I would like to see some of these conspiratard types sued for defamation after some of the crazy stuff they've hypothesized online lately. I just don't see this kind of bad thinking as being in any way consistent with someone having passed a bar examination, either. What reason does she have to think this was anything other than a plane crash/ accident?
How about "paranoia/sheer terror at the prospect of having no one who cares about her political idiocies, and having to go back to filling cavities and/or hustling for clients at the local District Court...."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In this cesspool of corruption we need one judge to start investigating all these murders and start sending to prison all of the individuals who are complicit

Posted on | January 12, 2014 | 2 Comments

This is probably just a coincidence, but Valerie Jarrett’s ex-husband and his second wife both died just as Breitbart around age 40 from a sudden heart failure. PS does anyone know, who is this person by name Shabazz writing about the death of Dr. Jarrett?

Truthseeker

Here is a website to visit on poisons:
[Link removed 'cause it's garbage and offends me - it would get a "D" in my 5th grade nephew's science fair]

As a gardner and Biology Major I would suggest that everyone read this information for two reasons; when all these people are dying from “heart attacks, enlarged hearts, asphyxia [without serious allergies ever being mentioned],just remember this, these substances can be put in make up, food, and/or drink. They can be put on sheets, or in their coffee, and/or water too.

Look how Steve Bridges, Andrew Brietbart, Tom Clancy, and Michael Hastings all died. I guess they had to quit shooting them; Bill Gwatney, Donald Young [and at least one in the Church Choir], Quarles Harris, and then there is Vince Foster, Rod Brown] The list is actually on Snopes [bag liberals] 5 plane crashes 7 + being shot/suicide or other and 5 + heart or “natural causes” deaths….all I know is whomever and whatever; there is a Hell, and it looks like there are going to be a lot there!

The other reason I say is to beaware….

Beaware of Bag Liberals!

Dar
January 13th, 2014 @ 2:08 am

This can all be easily accomplished if EVERYONE would get off their asses and form grand juries in their counties. Go to XXXX and learn what grand jury is all about and the register as a grand jurist and also as a county election organizer. This is a very simple process that any one person, or a few people, can do in just a few hours. NEW YORK’S grand jury has started taking legal action against some of its judges. Many other states have counties being organized.

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
January 13th, 2014 @ 2:25 am

the problem is that the prosecutors and judges throw in the garbage all the indictments of the citizen grand juries. They look only on the indictments of the cntrolled grand juries, ones that consist of lackeys, cherry picked by state and federal prosecutors, with insiders often acting as foremen. that is how the ruling organized crime can continue to operate in stealth without any challenges

Yeah, those "controlled" grand juries that have cherry-picked members, unlike citizen grand juries where you can advertize "if you want Obama indicted, join" and get jury of twelve good men and true who will throw the book at him!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:How about "paranoia/sheer terror at the prospect of having no one who cares about her political idiocies, and having to go back to filling cavities and/or hustling for clients at the local District Court...."
How about sheer stupidity and overwhelming inconsequentiality to start?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

ORLY DOES EGO SURFING:
Taitz is now bragging that a Google search of her name produces something more than 2.1 Million hits on Google.
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=445164

Of course, this number does not reveal the context in which she is mentioned.

So I did my own Google search using TAITZ plus any of the following words CRACKPOT or CRANK or OBSESSION or PSYCHIATRIC, and came up with more than 691,000 hits, so deduct the six hundred thousand from the two million and ....

(Funny thing, when I posted a comment about this on Taitz's website, it vanished without being counted or anything.)
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:ORLY DOES EGO SURFING:
Taitz is now bragging that a Google search of her name produces something more than 2.1 Million hits on Google.
A screen shot of her computer she posted shows that she has a shortcut button for a Google search of her own name (thanks, Fogbow).

Realizing that she has The President by the nutsack, Orly Taitz is hitting the Fuddy airplane crash hot and heavy. Checkmate, don’t cha know.

On this video Ferdinand Puentes is not wearing a cap. Were they taking multiple takes of this film: with and without a cap, to see which one looks better? And where are the alleged 6 foot waves? No waves on the video

Posted on | January 10, 2014
Did this survivor -movie director from Fuddy plane serve in the military? work for CIA? what is his life story? He is posing for this video, as if he is taking pictures of some special op well done

Posted on | January 11, 2014
Follow up letter sent to Whitney Pratt, manufacturer of the engine of the Cessna Caravan plane which allegedly caused th edeath of Loretta Fuddy

Posted on | January 13, 2014

Additional information in regards to Makani Kai air crash on December 11, 2013.

About a month after the alleged airplane crash of makani Kai Air, a video surfaced by an alleged passenger on that flight.

Passenger by the name Ferdinand Puentes claimed that he videotaped the crash and videotaped the passengers leaving the plane putting on the life vests and awaiting rescue. Mr. Puentes had a Coast Guard cap on in the video that leads the public to believe that he is associated with the U.S. coast guard. There are a number of inconsistencies in the reports which lead the public to believe that the alleged accident was the result of a foul play and not sudden malfunction of the engine, which was manufactured by your company, Whitney Pratt.

Please, keep in mind that the only person, who allegedly perished as a result of this alleged crash, was Loretta Fuddy, the woman who certified Barack Obama’s birth certificate presented to the public as a true and correct copy of the original 1961 birth certificate for Obama even though, each and every expert who reviewed it, found it to be a crude computer generated forgery. Fuddy was a defendant in a legal action for fraud and was the subject of criminal investigation. There was a great incentive in making this witness disappear and pronounced dead after an emergency water landing. Please, note that there is a modus operandi of Obama administration giving new identities and relocating witnesses in other investigations. It was recently announced that such relocation of witnesses is going on to avoid their testifying in Congressional investigation of the attack on the US embassy in Benghazi and murder of the US Ambassador Christopher Stevens.

Please, find the links to the video of the crash on http://www.EatMe.com, as well as more information in regards to this accident and in regards to fraud committed by Barack Obama in relation to his use of invalid IDs.

Respectfully,

Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ
Luckily for us, Orly doesn’t have access to this transcript of a high-level NOW Illuminati Branch meeting where this was planned! To keep things secret, the names have been hidden as Misters A thru D.

Mr. A – Can we get started now? Has anyone seen the Dark Lord?

Mr. B – Satan said he would be here as soon as he took a bathroom break, Mr. President.

Mr. C – Those black masses are long, and his bladder isn’t what it used to be.

B – None of ours are, Eric, er, Mr. Attorney General.

C – Right you are, George, er, Esteemed Grand Master Soros.

Mr. D – I’m here! What did I miss?

A – Nothing, unless you mean zipping up your fly.

D – Opps!

A – OK, Eric, why don’t you tell us what you told me at the human sacrifice last night.

C – It seems that this Loretta Fuddy who we put in as Director of the Hawaii Department of Health because she would play ball, is getting cold feet.

D – Cold feet in Hawaii! That doesn’t make any sense.

C – I mean that she now realized that she’s the lynchpin of the greatest cover-up of all time! Normally this wouldn’t be a problem, but those birther patriots are really pressing us hard, and I’m afraid pretty soon she’ll crack.

B – Then she shouldn’t have been put in that position in the first place! After what we’ve been through, there’s absolutely no excuse for not vetting people before they’re appointed. No offense Mr. President.

D – Has she been blabbing? If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s leaks! And no cracks about my bladder!

A – I want to make it perfectly clear that she’s been nothing but a loyal Obot up to this point, and it would be grossly unfair to kill her just because we’re concerned. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

B – I understand what you’re saying, but why take chances? I’ve seen those birther lawyers in action digging up our secrets, and they’re dynamite! I say, let’s be done with it so we don’t have to worry.

D – Yup, I always believe in simplifying things, so put down another vote for death.

A – As if this was a democracy, O great Lord of the Underworld whose wish is my command.

D – Hee, hee, hee.

C – So I take it that we’re agreed. The ultimate sanction as soon as possible?

B – If it’s what the boys downstairs want, I’m hip.

A – And I’ll make it unanimous. My only concern is with the details. While I’m not normally a micro-manager, it might be good to go over the plans once more quickly.

B – Well, since we have the frozen icicle gun where the bullet melts leaving no trace, I suppose we should use that.

C – Technology has made leaps and bounds since you last assassinated anyone, George! These days we use nearly invisible dry ice planchets filled with deadly and undetectable poison! The greatest invention since canned beer!

B – So we just have an agent approach her while she’s walking along, and wham bam thank you Ma’am she has a “heart attack?”

C – Well, it’s not that simple. Having a heart attack while walking alone is a bit suspicious.

D – How so? I was chatting with the Angel of Death at last Friday’s pep rally, and he listed it as one of his top 3.

A – If he’s so smart, then why is that Orly woman still alive? The people in this room have as much experience as he does, I don’t think we need any outside help!

D – Just passing along what I heard.

C – The president is right, we should have a cover or a false flag or something.

B – What about a plane crash? It worked for Ron Brown.

C – I’m not trying to second guess shooting someone and then plane crashing them, I don’t believe in arguing with success, but it’s been harder to find people willing to do this once they hear the plan. Something about not committing suicide on demand.

A – My Obots follow orders without questioning them! I rule them with an iron fist!

C – Yes, Mr. President, whatever you say. But what if you’re wrong?

D – I think we can agree that in this case it might pay to be extra careful.

B – What about a non-fatal airplane crash first, and then the shooting with the untraceable planchet?

A – You might have something there, George! I knew we invited you to these meetings for a reason, I mean except for your being my puppet master.

C – I suggest a single engine plane flight to somewhere nobody goes, just to make it less obvious. Then a water landing, and assassination once everyone is safe in the water, with the plane and all the evidence sinking into the depths. That way, no one will be the wiser.

D – Works for me. To tell you the truth, I’m tired of human sacrifices always being in secret. I’m not ashamed of the work I do and just once would like an audience and some publicity.

C – I could arrange to have it filmed.

B – Wouldn’t that give our detractor evidence?

C – Not if we do it right. I have this guy in Hawaii who could do the filming. He’s not one of our agents, but he has a Coast Guard cap.

A – And what about a false flag? I’ve been itching to nuke South Carolina, can I tell them it’s a go?

B – No need, Mr. President. Although it sounds like fun, maybe you should save it for later when you really need a good false flag. For example, next month when the Ashtar Command UFOs do the fly-by.

C – OK, so we’re agreed. Anyone else we have to kill right now?

A – There’s always a long list, but no one on it has a high-enough priority to take up your valuable time, O Prince of Darkness.

D – Great. I have another meeting in 5 minutes anyway, and could use another trip to the little boy’s room first.
"Follow the Money"
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

fortinbras wrote:ORLY DOES EGO SURFING:
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=445164

Of course, this number does not reveal the context in which she is mentioned.

So I did my own Google search using TAITZ plus any of the following words CRACKPOT or CRANK or OBSESSION or PSYCHIATRIC, and came up with more than 691,000 hits, so deduct the six hundred thousand from the two million and ....

(Funny thing, when I posted a comment about this on Taitz's website, it vanished without being counted or anything.)
Hey, what a cool new game.

"Who or what is more popular than Orly"

Alice in Wonderland:
About 31,600,000 results (0.21 seconds)

Bigfoot: About 9,940,000 results (0.18 seconds)

More popular than Orly: About 4,940,000 results (0.24 seconds)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Oily said: "Follow up letter sent to Whitney Pratt, manufacturer of the engine of the Cessna Caravan plane which allegedly caused the death of Loretta Fuddy."

Ummmmm... Oily, it's "Pratt & Whitney". Even that correspondence-course-from-the-back-of-a-matchbook law school [sic] which gave you your degree [sic] should have taught you better legal writing skills.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools