NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This just in:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01 ... crash?lite

Of course, you all know that it's a false flag operation set up by Hillary, Bush Senior, Soetoro, Angela Merkel, Miley Cyrus and Pee Wee Herman to prevent NESARA being announced and the RV from happening.

(Mercy me -- am I mixing up my conspiracies?)
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Conspiracy & Crazy gets 44,100,000 Google hits, only 1,880,000 of which are for Orly & Crazy. That's only 4.3%! Conspiracy queen my rosy white behind!
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Oily said: "Follow up letter sent to Whitney Pratt, manufacturer of the engine of the Cessna Caravan plane which allegedly caused the death of Loretta Fuddy."

Ummmmm... Oily, it's "Pratt & Whitney". Even that correspondence-course-from-the-back-of-a-matchbook law school [sic] which gave you your degree [sic] should have taught you better legal writing skills.
As much as I hate to admit it, I'm afraid in the case Oily Taint isn't wrong! By sheer coincidence the guy who manufactured (in the strict sense of the word) this particular engine was a mechanic named Whitney Pratt (of the Ratz Pass Pratts). Put the whole thing together by himself using a flat-blade screwdriver and a kitchen pliers. Orly, going for the jugular, wrote directly to him.
Pottapaug1938 wrote:(Mercy me -- am I mixing up my conspiracies?)
There is only one conspiracy, the all-encompassing reason for secret societies to be social, the ultimate goal of the NWO in all it's forms! You can't mix 'em up any more than you could mix up something that is well known for already being very mixed!

By the way, the fact that the coroner came out with a perfectly reasonable explanation for Ms. Fuddy's tragic death only proves it's a coverup. I mean, how convenient for it to make sense! Do they think that Orly is a fool? Not that she isn't, but do they think it?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In online comments on the Honolulu Star Advertiser story about how Ms. Fuddy died of natural causes, there were some comments pointing out that this disproved the wild accusations by some birthers like Donald Trump. That produced this response, which IMHO is a perfect snapshot of conspiracy theorist's lack of perspective.
puamamane wrote:

A plane crash brings the liberals out of the woodwork and have an Obama love fest. Disgusting

on January 13,2014 | 03:27PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If anyone thought that this would cause Orly to reconsider her hot pursuit, they would be wrong.

Maui police claimed that Fuddy died of heart problems, family says that Fuddy did not have any known heart problems

Posted on | January 14, 2014

Maui police release cause of death for Fuddy
Death has been ruled accidental
UPDATED 3:56 PM HST Jan 13, 2014

Excerpt:
WAILUKU, Hawaii —Maui County police says the late state health director Loretta Fuddy died due to cardiac arrhythmia as a result of stress after a Makani Kai Air plane crashed off of Molokai last month. …..Fuddy’s death has been ruled as accidental.

Excerpt::
Fuddy’s brother, Lewis Fuddy, says she was healthy and didn’t have any known heart problems.

Yeah, yeah - her brother said he didn't know of any heart problems, so it can't be true, QED! Also note that Orly copies the full "cardiac arrhythmia as a result of stress" explanation here, so there's no excuse for her ignoring the "stress" part later.

More info sent to Pratt and Whitney regarding Macani Kai Air crash blamed on Pratt and Whitney engine

Attention: Pratt and Whitney
Accident investigations/ legal department

Additional information regarding Makani Kai air 12.11.2013 accident of Cessna caravan blamed on Pratt and Whitney engine

Please see more information in regards to the forced water landing and subsequent alleged death of passenger Loretta Fuddy, who was the Hawaiian official, director of Health, who certified fabricated computer generated forgery of the birth certificate for Barack Obama as a true and correct copy of his original birth certificate. You can find the video recording and pictures of the crash on TaitzReport.com. Please, find new information. Maui police department issued a statement today claiming that Loretta Fuddy died of heart arrhythmia. The family states that she did not suffer of any known heart conditions. Please, see attached some photographs of the survivors, including Fuddy, safely out of the plane, you see survivors swimming to shore. There are major inconsistency in reports of the accident and subsequent death of Fuddy. Report by Fire Captain Terry Seelig claims that Fuddy.s body was found in the fuselage of the plane. Pictures show her safely out of the plane. It was claimed that there were 6 feet waves, however the pictures and video show no waves, calm ocean. Additionally the temperature of the water was 70 degrees Farenheit, there was no exposure and you can see the passengers very close to shore. Additionally, the government hides the names of some of the survivors, among them a 74 year old woman, who is said to be hospitalized. On pictures this woman looks much younger than 74 and swimming ashore.

More information to follow. There is high probability that this water landing was arranged, not an accident and not due to fault of the engine manufactured by your company.

Respectfully,
Dr. Taitz ESQ

Well, on the plus side, she got the name right. On the minus side, she doesn't seem to realize that neither Pratt and Whitney or Mr. Whitney Pratt do medical investigations.

Sent to Annick Lambert at Pratt and Whitney, Canadian manufacturer of the engine of Cessna Caravan, which landed in the Pacific off the shore of Molokai and which caused the death of Loretta Fuddy, director of Health of Hawaii

possible sabotage of Makani Kai December 11, 2013 flight

Dear Ms. Lambert,
I received your prior phone call. Please, see more information on the Makani Kai air December 11, 2013 flight which is likely to be a result of a foul play, a sabotage and not failure of Pratt and Whitney engine, as immediately claimed by the owner of the airline, Mr. Schumann.

You will find the video footage of the flight on TaitzDistort.crud

Jan 8th ,2014
REPORTED ON SAVVYSTEWS & BY BOBBY LAURIE ON HUFFPOST FIRST! BEFORE CNN, ABC AND ALL HAWAIIAN NEWS OUTLETS!
You may want to inquire into a 2million dollar grant given to Makani Kai air in spring of 2013. The contract from Obama administration was for Makani Kai to fly twice a day to Kalaupapa, a leprose colony where there are only 14 elderly residents, leprose patients, who hardly ever travel anywhere due to the fact that they are in their 70s and due to their leprose disfigurement. There is a question, why would Obama administration grant 2 million for flights twice a day, when these 14 people do not go anywhere?

PS the plane was leased by Makani Kai, not purchased

I expect that Orly got a "WTF?" voice mail from this lady, and decided to double down on the crazy. After all, she's grasping at the straw that broke the camel's back.

from a retired military and civilian pilot

Dr. Orly,

Wonderful!!! work on the Fuddy case, things are stinking to high heaven. If Pratt & Whitney’s engine inspection finds nothing wrong this is going to open up Pandora’s + Box. BTW the engine teardown only takes a couple of hours any parts sent out for testing should only take minimal time.

Makani Kai Air is required by law FAA Part 135 regulations to keep a passenger manifest, it may help some. The extra(9Th. passenger) may have happened intentionally to handle Fuddy, then disappeared.

Pilot friends I’ve requested to check out the cockpit vid. have reported a white box blocking the cockpit view. Indicating they don’t want anyone seeing what’s going on up front.

This could be the straw that breaks the Camel’s back.

Regards,
HB

But that's nothing compared to Orly's laser-focused medical analysis.

It was announced that Fuddy died of arrythmia. Sudden arrythmia can be caused by ice cold water, which is not the case in HI or blunt trauma to the chest

sudden arrythmia can be caused by icy cold water, which is not the case in HI, where water was 70 degrees Farenheit or in extremely rare cases dye to blunt trauma, which happens usually among young boys playing sports.
Third possible reason would be an injection of some type of a chemical, which caused the arrythmia and death.
ARRYTHMIA: if the water is ice cold. There is another very rare reason if there is blunt trauma to the chest.

Commotio cordis (Latin, “agitation of the heart”) is an often lethal disruption of heart rhythm that occurs as a result of a blow to the area directly over the heart (the precordial region), at a critical time during the cycle of a heart beat causing cardiac arrest. It is a form of ventricular fibrillation (V-Fib), not mechanical damage to the heart muscle or surrounding organs, and not the result of heart disease. The fatality rate is about 65%.[1] It can sometimes, but not always, be reversed by defibrillation.[2]

Commotio cordis occurs mostly in boys and young men (average age 15), usually during sports, most often baseball, often despite a chest protector. It is most often caused by a projectile, but can also be caused by the blow of an elbow or other body part. Being less developed, the thorax of an adolescent is likely more prone to this injury given the circumstances.

Um, what about "cardiac arrhythmia as a result of stress?" You know, the actual reason given that Orly posted on her site? Hmmm?

Merck amnual: reasons for arrythmia

“Systemic factors that can cause or contribute to a rhythm disturbance include electrolyte abnormalities (particularly low K or Mg), hypoxia, hormonal imbalances (eg, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism), and drugs and toxins (eg, alcohol, caffeine).
====================
If there was NO blunt trauma to the chest and NO hypothermia, and the cause of death was NOT “drowning”, then as I quoted above, one has to see if the patient had a history of thyroid disorder.
If there was also NO history of thyroid disorder, then there’s something strange going on. I assume the patient did not have lung disease (with hypoxia).

Um, Orly, Googleing your name may give 2.1 million hits, but Stress & Arrhythmia give 2,820,000! Not only do you lose, it's inconceivable that a trained mind as sharp as yours could have missed this! Inconceivable!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But then you see, she can sue them for something or other relating to national treasons and such when they don't immediately supply her with all the informations an debidences she is wanting to prove the deep dark conspiracy.

Now, since she has never yet actually managed to serve ANYONE, ever, even when she had good addresses for them, you can see the problems she'll face here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Taitz wrote:Maui police department issued a statement today claiming that Loretta Fuddy died of heart arrhythmia. The family states that she did not suffer of any known heart conditions.
Taitz may have a point there.

In OrlyWorld, it is highly unusual for people with no previous history of a heart condition to die from a heart condition.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed formatting issue - ND
notorial dissent

You mean other than the one she hides under that cheap wig????

Heart arrhythmia is one of those charming things that can come and go, be there all the time and cause no problems for the entire life of a patient, or flare up once at the absolute wrong time and prove fatal, not always easy to find or obvious, and not always treatable. Not always easy to detect, even when it is being looked for, and considering Fuddy's age not really surprising, and she was quite probably totally unaware of it. The shock of the crash and being dumped into the water, would have certainly been more than enough stress to have set it off, and under the conditions, no way of dealing with it most likely. Something I am far more intimately familiar with than I would wish.

So Taitz is now going to enter the malpractice of medicine just as she has done with dentistry, real estate, and the law.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Unless I'm mistaken Mrs. Fuddy was getting on in years and a previously undiagnosed heart condition is not uncommon in older people. Even the younger ones could very well have had problems with a little cardiac shakeup after being in a forced water controlled crash, certainly sure mine would have been a-thumpin. Adrenalin gets pumping, heart rate skyrockets and holds there, kinda not the best way to find out that there's a problem with the ticker. But apparently, in Orly's World, there's no such thing as minor injuries creating greater trauma. The articles have stated that the others were injured, maybe between a supposedly "minor" injury and good old quivering in your boots fear, the late Mrs. Fuddy's body just couldn't take it. But that would just get in the way of a good conspiracy.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Ms. Fuddy was 65 and while that is not ancient, it definitely puts her in the range where heart attacks and the like are fairly common. The stress of a plane crash, the impact, having to tread water (we don't know how good a swimmer she was), worrying about rescue, etc. combine for a lot of heart pumping.

Ms. Fuddy did not know she had a heart problem. I was unaware of a heart problem until I was 56 and my wife insisted on taking me to the Emergency Room when I had one of my 'spells' with a strange but very temporary sensation in my chest. It turned out that I had serious atrial fib., and without open heart surgery my heart was doomed to fail within a very few years. So there are lots of people walking around with undetected heart disease, and maybe they notice only occasional shortness of breath or something trifling like that.
Last edited by fortinbras on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:So Taitz is now going to enter the malpractice of medicine just as she has done with dentistry, real estate, and the law.
Touching upon the issue of malpratice, I wonder how Dr. Taitz would respond to the event of one of her patients suddenly dying while being treated by Taitz. Would our detective-dentist apply the same line of reasoning and logic she applied in her determination of what really killed Fuddy and conclude that she, too, must be responsible for the patient's death if heretofore the patient had no history of heart ailment?

I suspect not and that suddenly Orly will "remember" that patients can die quite naturally from heart failure in the best of circumstances.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Ya think!!!!!
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:So Taitz is now going to enter the malpractice of medicine just as she has done with dentistry, real estate, and the law.
Touching upon the issue of malpratice, I wonder how Dr. Taitz would respond to the event of one of her patients suddenly dying while being treated by Taitz. Would our detective-dentist apply the same line of reasoning and logic she applied in her determination of what really killed Fuddy and conclude that she, too, must be responsible for the patient's death if heretofore the patient had no history of heart ailment?

I suspect not and that suddenly Orly will "remember" that patients can die quite naturally from heart failure in the best of circumstances.

Let's get real, she would claim that Obama or his obots rigged the whole thing.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The writing by Puentes does not seem t be written by a construction worker. Can someone check, what did he do before

Posted on | January 14, 2014 | 3 Comments

Bad-grammer-and-spelling Orly is complaining about someone's writing not matching their job. Clueless. :snicker:

Did this survivor -movie director from Fuddy plane serve in the military? work for CIA? what is his life story? He is posing for this video, as if he is taking pictures of some special op well done

Veritas
2,205 approved
Submitted on 2014/01/12 at 6:34 am

Some of those photos were taken by someone else. In one it is obvious that the angle could not have been taken by him as his arms are not in the correct position. So WHO took them? Also, his recounting is full of poetic literary tones, such as the moment the whale looks at him.

He seems to tell the readers that All Survived:

” As I was being treated, I looked for the other survivors an asked if they’re okay, but I didn’t asked out loud in speaking. I asked with just a look and was answered and confirmed with their expression. We survived!!!

Yes, all the survivors being treated were alive. Duh!

turnright
January 14th, 2014 @ 4:28 pm
Orly and Veritas and all of us…Something has been tugging at me for years. This whole business of deception by the Son of a Brit smacks of amateurism. I mean, take his certificate of live birth. Anyone with interconnected neurons can see that the thing is middle school goofiness. How many discrepancies are there in the thing… a hundred? I donno. And most recently, the pics and audio from whatshisname concerning the plane crash. There are SO many things goofy about it. And the description of the sea and the impossibility of recovering the plane right away and… and…
What I’m saying is that I hope the CIA couldn’t possibly be this stupid in carrying out clandestine activities. It has to be Obee and some of his crapulent underworld goofball friends.
If it is the CIA or some other truly black-ops outfit, then they’re trying to get the guy hung, just like the Plumbers did to Nixon in Watergate.

Sandy Beach
January 15th, 2014 @ 12:44 am
They talked about the angles in the photos at Free Republic.
GO PRO CAMERA MOUNT
http://www.harveynorman.com.au/gopro-sp ... lsrc=aw.ds
Click the Link above. You can see that’s what he was holding as he went down the stairs and entered the water, filming as he went…
He didn’t need to have a long arm:
Overview
The GoPro SP POV Pole is a telescoping extension pole that’s built for action with strength and durability in mind. It’s initial compact size makes for the perfect travelling companion, and can extend up to 48cm.
Best Angles
Get closer to the action with the GoPro SP POV 19” Pole, getting you video and images from angles that you can’t reach by hand and foot. The easy-to-grip handle lets you hold the pole for long periods of time.
Flip and Shoot
If you’re trying to get yourself in the picture, just flip your GoPro camera on the swivel head to capture POV angles of yourself.
Well, ALL of the survivors did survive.
That is like the old joke: How many dead people are buried in the cemetary?
Answer: ALL of them

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
January 15th, 2014 @ 3:07 am
Sandy Beach, I know you are an Obama operative, but even for an Obama operative this is a stretch. Nobody in his right mind will believe that when 9 people are about to drown in a sinking plane, someone would use not just a camera, but also an extension pole to shoot a video and take picture. Please, limit your hours of sun bathing on the beach of San Diego. To much sun hitting your head is really not healthy

'Cause Orly knows what people "in their right mind" do.
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

If Orly and Erasmus were trapped in a burning building and you only had time to rescue one of them;

What kind of beer would you order to go with your sandwich :?:
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

AndyK wrote:If Orly and Erasmus were trapped in a burning building and you only had time to rescue one of them;

Something dark?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyK wrote:If Orly and Erasmus were trapped in a burning building and you only had time to rescue one of them;

Heady Topper.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I would run in, heedless of the flames, and pull them out alive.

Then I would bind them securely at a distance from the inferno that would provide enough heat for the ultimate pain, but not so much that they die quickly. If I have a choice of positions, I can also put them where they will inhale just enough smoke to burn their lungs but not cause them to pass out. Sound complicated? Well, it turns out the Illuminati have an Ap for my i-Phone that does the calculations automatically! Go to the Illuminati Apple store and search for "Horribly Painful Death Monkey."

As for the beer, I prefer Champagne, especially one of the more aromatic vintages that stands up well to the smell of searing flesh. Perhaps a Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 1998?
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:

As for the beer, I prefer Champagne, especially one of the more aromatic vintages that stands up well to the smell of searing flesh. Perhaps a Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame 1998?
You're just showing your lamentable ignorance of the nuances of matching the appropriate beverage to the occasion. Searing flesh requires a robust ale, say a Steamworks Porter from Steamworks Brewery or a Brown Ale from the Brass Neck Brewery, both in Vancouver.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Don't forget the fava beans.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly NEEDS answers to these questions, and Deep Knight is willing to stand up to the plate!

We need answers to these questions

9:03 PM (1 hour ago)

Who and why did someone quickly open a front door thereby letting a flood of heavy water into the plane?

Dear Dr. Taitz,

It was obvious that a plane in the water is nose heavy because of the engine, thereby making it immediately evident that all should exit from the higher tail door.
(It might have been different if it were a low wing plane where they could have exited on the wing.)
From your picture of the starboard/right side of the plane at an airport, it appears there is one door behind the cockpit, and one at the back of the passenger section in front of the tail, possibly where the videographer was sitting, so he would have been the first out. He did say he headed straight for the wing tip to get out of the way of other passengers coming out. Convenient seat for the guy with the waterproof camera.
I don’t know if the two sides of the plane are symmetrical, i.e. 4 doors total.
From the video it appears a large spate of water is coming in from the front, port/left side of the plane, diagonally opposite from the high and dry tail side where we see the people exited.
A plane full of water will probably sink much faster than if it were kept airtight until all were ready to exit. The plane was already pointed down, so the bulk of the water weight would
run forward making the nose even heavier.
So did the pilot panic and open that door?
Did the person in the first seat open that door? Or perhaps the door wasn’t secured properly and it blew in from the water pressure?
Did someone leave from that door while all others left from the rear opposite side? In one frame it appears a man is off under the tail in the water which seems like an unlikely
place rather than heading for the safety of the floating wing in the opposite direction, or did he exit from the front portside door and was coming around via the tail section?
Perhaps it was the pilot coming around to assist passengers into the water?
And why do we not see him coming across the scene to join the others at the wing? Or is there a great section of video we/I haven’t seen?
If someone did exit that front door we can’t see, would s/he have to swim underwater before coming to the surface due to the water level at the front of the plane?
OR am I all wet and all that water came into the plane from the engine compartment somehow and it just looks like it came in from fairly high on the left across the TV monitor? If so, one would think pilots would get soaked every time they flew through the rain at 400 mph.
If someone on a rescue team removed Ms. Fuddy from the cabin of the plane, it would have had to be from the ocean floor since the plane sank in 25 minutes and the rescue team wasn’t
on scene and in the water until after that. Was the rescue team ever in the water? My, they really aren’t giving out many details of this fatal accident. They could have stopped all this speculation with a little damage control of very precise details from the many people involved. What is the purpose of spurring all the mystery? Is it a diversion from posting about Obamacare?
Bonus question: Why did the videographer say he ‘was glad to be rescued because he was so exhausted’ if he runs diving excursions on a regular basis and is very at home in and under the water for great lengths of time? Life vests are intended to make being in the water easy for even a non-swimmer in a light to moderate chop. The passengers don’t appear to be fighting much of a current even though drifting apart.
Notes: One article I read said Ms. Fuddy was in seat A2.
My husband purchased a single engine plane at one point. During my first flight lesson the instructor put the engine into idle in the air to show me how easy and safe it is to glide and land a single prop without an engine. The Hawaiian pilot was a gliding pro. Granted, he was at a low altitude and landed on a bumpy strip this time, but even the video looks like a pretty smooth landing. There was no huge camera jerk upon first touching the water. I wonder why the pilot gashed his head on the instrument panel. No shoulder belt?

I really respect your tireless work for the good of the country, Dr. Taitz.
May God bless and be with you,

Lee
(Chicago area)

Lee might want to read http://www.pilotfriend.com/safe/safety/ditching.htm an article about what to do if you have to "ditch" your aircraft in water. Included are:
Ditching Aircraft

The majority of aeroplanes are not designed for ditching!
But I thought it was just like landing on a bumpy field!
• If possible make the approach using power. If the ditching has to occur because of impending fuel exhaustion make the approach before all the fuel is expended. A powered approach provides for the greatest potential to execute a successful round-out and hold off enabling the aeroplane to have almost no descent rate at impact;

•Be prepared for a violent impact, there will probably be two or more impacts, the tail end of the aeroplane followed by the entire fuselage.
But I thought not having power was no problem at all! Oh well, they won't be able to contradict the fact that opening the door let the water in and otherwise they would have remained floating 'cause all airplanes are also designed to be boats!
After the aeroplane has come to rest, high wing aeroplanes may quickly assume an attitude where most of their fuselage, and therefore you, is under water. Low wing aeroplanes are more likely to keep the fuselage above water. How long either type stays in that position before sinking is related to many issues. It is best to assume that you will have little time, so evacuate the aeroplane quickly but in an orderly and organised manner. This is best achieved if all the passengers and crew have been comprehensively briefed during the descent phase prior to impact so that everyone knows what they have to do and what their responsibilities are.
Gosh! I guess Orly's expert source needs a refresher course in knowing her ass from her elbow from a hole in the ground! Imagine her husband's embarrassment when she tries to get intimate!

P.S. This whole time I have been fighting the urge to punk Orly by feeding her a story about untraceable venom and putting a bunch deadly serpents onboard to kill Ms. Fuddy. With luck, I could have had her raving about Snakes on a Plane!

"Follow the Money"