NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by fortinbras »

I thought this might interest you. A very recent decision by the Vermont Supreme Court, rejecting a birfer lawsuit on the grounds that it was moot, inasmuch as Obama could not run for a third term as President and therefore any showing or determination that Obama was not a natural born citizen would have no legal effect (the necessary point being that, proving that he was not eligible would not oust him from office in mid-term):

PAIGE v. STATE (Vt.Supm. Oct. 18, 2013) 2013 VT 105, 2013 Vt. LEXIS 101, 2013 WL 5663284, __A.3d__
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 5964325116
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And which decision Paige is now threatening to take to the Supreme Court since VT didn't get it right. More comedy to follow. The underlying theme throughout all this is that Paige just doesn't get it and seems to be rather clueless about the whole subject. He will be equally bewildered when, as will ultimately happen, cert will be denied.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Cert being denied is just a part of the grand conspiracy, don't you see? The Supreme Court justices are so scared that Obama will sic the IRS on them that they do his bidding and keep him in office.

Right?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

But playing with their heads is just so much fun.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Re: NESARA Loves O rly!

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight is in Germany, and got onto Orly's site 20 minutes ago. I was reading her nonsense, trying to decide whether I should share, when I got a Malware redirect - for the same scam I got at home only in German. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihren Browser!!! @#$%!

Deep Knight once studied German, but the last time was 41 years ago and my last visit hasn't been for 30 years. I'm in the former eastern zone (city of Jena), where few people speak English. My brain hurts from translating, but I'm willing to bet not as much as it would from talking to Orly for the same period of time...
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It appears that Mike Zullo, former used car salesman and now principal storyteller for Crazy Joe's Cold Case Birfer Posse, has conveyed, through birfer loudmouth Carl Gallup, a request that the Dim Blonde "stand down", promising her "1000%" vindication when his "universe shattering" evidence becomes public, presumably next month.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=446381
February 4th, 2014 @ 1:52 am
Dear Orly:

I have been in daily contact with Detective Lieutenant Mike Zullo from the Sheriff Joe Arpaio Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Obama Fraud Investigation – sometimes twice daily.
I’m sure you also might have heard that Lt. Zullo is preparing to release his some evidence that will truly be universe-shattering, and the knowledge we have is truly something you’re not going to be ready for.

This will absolutely, definitely change the eligibility landscape by 10,000%.

Mike has asked me to communicate with you that the new evidence – which, let me tell you, is so all-encompassingly gigantic, so incredibly huge – that we were hoping we could ask you to cooperate on one front.

Now, since we’ve all been vindicated 1,000% on the birth certificate issue, since Lt. Zullo’s forensic investigation has been so comprehensive, it’s really irrelevant compared to the new, shocking & completely emasculating evidence. The birth certificate is truly no longer of any real concern.

And we feel that way also about the Social Security Number issue.

Mike said he was slightly embarrassed but he feels as though there might be some unnecessary friction between you two, even though we all share the same goals, and that we and the posse support all the work you’ve done over the years.

But we would like to request that you stand down with regard to your ongoing court cases, which appear to have already run their course, you must admit. I cannot overstate the importance that your cooperation will bring to the disclosure of this essential information.

If so, we’d request that these court proceedings be respectfully closed by March 19, when Lt. Zullo and Sheriff Arpaio and I will make our announcement. And believe me – it’s going to be the most incredible, universe-shattering thing you’ve ever heard!

Mike said he’s confident that you’ll cooperate, as we bring to a close this horrible chapter in our fine, Christian country to a close.

Thank you in advance, Dr. Taitz. It will be a pleasure to watch Mr. Whoever-he-is be taken where he needs to be taken.

With our most humble respect,

The Rev. Dr. Carl Gallups, M.Div.
ppsimmons Radio Ministry
http://www.carlgallups.com
WEBY 1330 a.m. Freedom Friday
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

It sure does sound like Obama is going to be in a quango! :idea: I wonder what earthshattering revelation they will have for us. We know it won't be about birf certificates or social security numbers...so what could it be?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

This is now looking like it was a punking.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:It sure does sound like Obama is going to be in a quango! :idea: I wonder what earthshattering revelation they will have for us. We know it won't be about birf certificates or social security numbers...so what could it be?
We'll just have to wait until Deep Knight returns from his secret, no doubt evil, assignment in Germany to explain it all to us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:It sure does sound like Obama is going to be in a quango! :idea: I wonder what earthshattering revelation they will have for us. We know it won't be about birf certificates or social security numbers...so what could it be?
We'll just have to wait until Deep Knight returns from his secret, no doubt evil, assignment in Germany to explain it all to us.

It's obvious. He is in Germany to destroy the birth certificate records that prove that Obama was born in East Germany and not Indonesia, Kenya or where ever the previous conspiracy had him being born.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In the absence of a more appropriate thread, I'll post this here.

Over the past year and more we've posted, mostly on this thread, news about various cranks threatening to "arrest" or otherwise forcibly remove Obama from office.
This is the court decision (one of many) in the recent case of Darren Wesley Huff, of Tennessee, who announced plans to (among other things) makes a citizen's arrest of Obama. In this case, however, he was nabbed while apparently trying to put into effect his announced intention to lead a militia-type group to a neighboring town to stage a jailbreak of another militia member; on the day announced for the jailbreak, his car was stopped by police in that neighboring town and his car contained an assault rifle, lots of ammunition for that and for other guns not found in his car, and militia-type papers charging various crimes (primarily treason) against various public officials (many of them local), including Pres. Obama, and militia-type "citizen's arrest warrants" for various officials (mostly the same, including Obama). The presence of the rifle was important in putting him behind bars; he was tried under 18 USC §231(a) for transporting a firearm in furtherance of a civil disorder. Convicted and sentenced to four years.

US v. Huff (E.D. Tenn., Oct. 17, 2011) 2011 u.s.dist. LEXIS 119953, 2011 WL 4916195, http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 2782235537
So the threat against the President was not a material element of his prosecution, but it sure didn't do him any good.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

If you want, you can bathe Crazy Joe's Cold Case Birfer Posse in prayer (but it won't make them smell any better) ....

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2014/02/ ... ort-group/

I suppose this means that only a miracle will enable them to avoid looking like frauds and fools.
notorial dissent

As a side note, Huff is/was a sovrun/militia type who among other things if rabidly anti-Obama, part of what, but not the what that got him in so much trouble.

Having started running his mouth well before his brain was ever engaged, he made threats of violence against the president, as well as making plans for him and a group of his militia buds to go arrest the county gov't types who had another of his good buds locked up in the local jail. Since he has a very big mouth and very poor security, word of this got out to the the saner outside world, and through various channels the locals were informed of what he was plotting and were ready for him. He was arrested on his way to the courthouse where his bud was being held, with a car full of weapons and ammunition, presumably for some of his other militia buds who were supposed to meet up with him at the courthouse. Turns out he was more of an army of one, as none of the others showed up. He was arrested and charged with transporting weapons with the intent to commit a specific type of crime, and is or was doing time for it. he has a long history of this sort of behavior, and it sounds like his screws weren't all tightened down too tightly to begin with, any more than some of his friends.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It appears that a similar jailbreak was in the works for the original Montana Freemen. They had, as you may recall, this annoying habit of throwing tantrums whenever they were brought into the courtroom, with the result that they were consistently dumped into a particular jail cell equipped with a closed circuit TV and some sort of phone line to their appointed lawyers so they could participate remotely. It turns out that this specially equipped jail cell was at ground level, by an exterior wall of the courthouse, just across the street from a public park. One of the many lawmen involved in the case noticed a bunch (4 or 5) guys in that public park. dolled up in army surplus gear, and alerted the local cops who promptly parked a cop or two by that side of the building ... and the guys dressed like Rambo retreated into the woods. Can't prove there was a jailbreak planned but what the heck.
notorial dissent

There are admittedly a lot similarities here. One of the biggest differences is that Huff, and some/most of his friends, have ginormous big mouths, and have discovered the innerwebs, and were busy discussing/bragging about their plans over same, to the point that their intended stupid was pretty well common knowledge within certain groups, one of whom made certain that the local authorities knew well in advance what his plans were, which is part of the reason he got popped when he did what he said he was going to do.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:
No earth-shattering revelations, because those records are gone. In fact, there never were any records, it was just a dream you had after eating too much schnitzel und rottkohl.

German word for the day, "unsinn," best translated as "nonsense," but perhaps more literally "mindless." This is the answer Deep Knight's doesn't-speak-a-word-of-German-but-wants-to-order-a-light-beer got when he tried to do this while I was at die toilette. Those German waitresses don't mince words, and this outburst earned the one in question an Illuminati invitation to sit in the front row of Orly's next news conference. "Obama's birth certificate is a forgery." "Unsinn!"
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It turns out that Birther Report, one of the principal birfer transmission belt websites, is also spreading malware.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/

For a long time, Orly's website was also doing that. I am not sure what this malware does. Before anyone gets any ideas - I don't understand anything computer-related since I got rid of my Commodore64; I can just barely turn my computer on, I've had to call in high priced repairmen to undo malware in my own computer.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The Dim Blonde has long touted the notion that the Prez is using the SSN that honestly belonged to a mysterious personage named Harry Bounel. It turns out that person's SSN records have finally been pried loose and, no, Obama's SSN is not Bounel's.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2014/02/ ... and-burns/

I believe that the SSN business - supposedly various subscription databases show the Prez at different times and addresses using a multitude of SSNs - is caused by the methodology of those databases, many of which may have come from public utility billing files - they show the Prez as the tenant but might list the landlord's SSN since the landlord was the one with the direct contact with the utility company. Something like that.

In the meantime, Orly is at odds with Crazy Joe, evidently there is a cutthroat competition for Biggest Twit. She complains that he's still rattling the tambourine for contributions for his birfer crusade without having shown any solid results.
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=446993
notorial dissent

And to add to the general hilarity, Bounel isn't/wasn't Bounel, that was just a sloppy census taker, who also got his age and the street address wrong, as the attributed address does not, and in fact never did exist. So, the mad Moldavian got it wrong on all four points, SSN, name, age, and address. The real person got his SSN for the first time in 1941 NYC, and it isn't even close to Obama's. Not that that will stop her from making further wild and slanderous/libelous accusations, but at least it does make her look sillier than she already does.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:And to add to the general hilarity, Bounel isn't/wasn't Bounel, that was just a sloppy census taker, who also got his age and the street address wrong, as the attributed address does not, and in fact never did exist. So, the mad Moldavian got it wrong on all four points, SSN, name, age, and address. The real person got his SSN for the first time in 1941 NYC, and it isn't even close to Obama's. Not that that will stop her from making further wild and slanderous/libelous accusations, but at least it does make her look sillier than she already does.
Any person capable of rational, critical thought has long since concluded that Orly is 99 kopeks short of a ruble, and shouldn't be taken seriously on anything. The people who do follow her have an intense need to believe that every word which trickles down from the summit of Mt. Taitz is true, down to the last comma; and anything to the contrary is simply part of an Illuminati/Obama/NWO effort to destroy our Amurrican freedoms, and prevent the oppressed millions from taking their rightful place in the sun.

I wish I had a dollar for every factual misrepresentation she utters (or should that be "I wish I had an Iraqi dinar"? After all, the RV is happening any day, now).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools