Death Blamed On Sherry Shriner

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

kaymcee1

Death Blamed On Sherry Shriner

Post by kaymcee1 »

It's the former Trippy, everyone - good to be back!! For your perusal:

One of Sherry Shriner's websites (and the nutcase herself) is being blamed for a young Detroit-area woman's December 2012 suicide — Click here
Deep Knight

Re: Death Blamed On Sherry Shriner

Post by Deep Knight »

A Message From Sherry:

I need your help to stay on the air!

Almost every country in the world including those on islands are listening to my show, reading my articles, and visiting my websites.

I do this for YOU and I need your financial support to keep this ministry international and to be able to stay focused full time on the things the Most High wants me to do.

There are millions of people who have benefited from my ministry yet don't support it. It's time to step up and be a supporter of this ministry. I need your help.

Sherry Shriner
P.O. Box 531
Carrollton, Ohio 44615

Support Our War against the Aliens, Reptilians, Nephilim Giants and all those who have fallen and hate the Most High! They're not just coming in on Planet X, Nibiru, and other HUGE space objects and star ships and star fleets, but they also live in underground cities and assimilate into our societies soul scalping humans and breeding their own hybrids among us. We can stop them! We can destroy and stop the aliens from abducting our people and using us as breeders and/or food! I need your financial support to keep this war going!! It's US vs. THEM

Please send donations to:

Sherry Shriner
P.O. Box 531
Carrollton, Ohio 44615

They ARE EVERYWHERE folks! They dominate our politics, religion and entertainment! We need to cleanse America of their infestation and takeover! Support this ministry now!

Help Support This Ministry you can also use E-Check or Send Donations using your credit card via Western Union and thank you very much for your tithes, alms, offerings, and support.

Join With Faction 4 and Help Defeat the New World Order!!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Sherry Shriner having triggered a suicide based on her UFO-type predictions puts me in mind of the Heavens Gate mass suicide in 1997, which was triggered by the approach of the Hale-Bopp Comet. Art Bell and some other twits claimed that there was a mysterious and ominous spaceship accompanying (or inside) the comet; I remember one of those shortwave broadcaster loonies claiming, night after night, that some unnamed but highly placed (and evidently overly talkative) colonel was feeding him daily reports on this spaceship. It turned out that this was also believed by the Heaven's Gate cultists, who all committed suicide as their method to evacuate from earth before the comet hit. It would seem that the news of the mass suicide tended to discourage (but not completely) further nonsensical talk about the comet.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And Sherry Shriner threatens irony meters everywhere with this quote from the above linked article:
"Her last blog [referring to the suicide victim] — I don't know where she came up with it," said Shriner, 47, of Carrollton, Ohio, near Canton. "Some stuff was pretty out there. It was just crazy."
Do we really want Sherry telling us what "crazy" looks like?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

While the Observer fixated on this:
"Her last blog [referring to the suicide victim] — I don't know where she came up with it," said Shriner, 47, of Carrollton, Ohio, near Canton. "Some stuff was pretty out there. It was just crazy."
I found the next paragraph more intriguing:

But Shriner also said she didn't believe Pingilley killed herself. She said the death was made to look like a suicide by the people who really killed her — a NATO hit squad.

NATO? Where'd NATO come from? I thought the death squads were the UN's responsibility. If NATO is involved the whole thing is getting too confusing for me to follow.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:While the Observer fixated on this:

But Shriner also said she didn't believe Pingilley killed herself. She said the death was made to look like a suicide by the people who really killed her — a NATO hit squad.

NATO? Where'd NATO come from? I thought the death squads were the UN's responsibility. If NATO is involved the whole thing is getting too confusing for me to follow.
Hey -- if you are going to make up allegations like this out of whole cloth, consistency and factuality are mere annoyances which can be disposed of with ease.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:While the Observer fixated on this:

Exactly as we planned it!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:NATO? Where'd NATO come from? I thought the death squads were the UN's responsibility. If NATO is involved the whole thing is getting too confusing for me to follow.
This will probably clear everything up for you.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

When you're moon barking crazy, logic, and/or consistency are not a requirement or even expected for grande pronouncements.

Must bear in mind who we are talking about here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sherry Shriner has been blamed for the death of another follower:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/reptile-cu ... ed-by-nato

Distrubingly, the young man had recently turned against Shriner, and was publishing videos critical of Shriner. Then, as the story goes, he asked his girlfriend (also involved with Shriner) to kill him. Shriner has continued to assert that "NATO death squads" are killng her followers.
Then on July 15, [Steve Mineo] was murdered. His girlfriend, who had also been involved in the alleged cult, called 911 immediately after shooting him in the forehead in their apartment in Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania. She told police that Mineo was “undergoing a lot of stress through problems with [a] cult,” and that he asked her to kill him, according to a police report.

The report suggested that Mineo had been killed with the gun placed directly on the forehead, and that he did not appear to have struggled.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is just sad.
Sherry has gone completely 'round the bend at this point, but then she didn't have far to go at the best of times.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Should I ever ask anyone to put a gun to my forehead and squeeze, I'm hoping they'd take a minute to keep the gun away from me and try to talk me out of it. At least call the police before you shoot, not after.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:Should I ever ask anyone to put a gun to my forehead and squeeze, I'm hoping they'd take a minute to keep the gun away from me and try to talk me out of it. At least call the police before you shoot, not after.
It does appear that she seemed damn quick off the mark to put a bullet in his head. So now she's facing a very long prison term because he didn't have the nerve to do it himself and she was foolish enough to agree to help. If that was in fact what actually happened. She's the only surviving witness so there is a credibility issue.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Earlier Daily Beast Article

Another NJ.com Article with embedded Sherry Shriner video about incident and many useful links.

Barbara Rogers, the confessed shooter, was charged with "Criminal Homicide." In Pennsylvania, this covers a lot of territory, and I have no idea when charges might get more specific, or if they have but don't come up on a simple Google search.
PA Attorney Joe D’Andrea wrote:Criminal Homicide
Criminal Homicide, generally – 18 Pa.C.S.A. §2501

There is no offense more serious than a homicide charge. In the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the legislature has codified a global definition of Criminal Homicide. Depending upon the state of mind or the intent of the actor, an individual may be convicted of Criminal Homicide based upon an intentional killing or an unintentional killing of another human being. Based upon the type of killing and the state of mind of the actor, the General Assembly has further classified Criminal Homicide as Murder, Manslaughter, or Involuntary Manslaughter.

Murder – 18 Pa.C.S.A. §2502

In Pennsylvania, the legislature has classified the offense Murder into three distinct categories:

Murder of the First Degree – 18 Pa.C.S.A. §2502(a)

A Criminal Homicide constitutes a first degree murder when it is willfully or deliberately committed.
Upon conviction, an individual shall be sentenced to death by lethal injection or to a term of life imprisonment.
In order to serve as Lead Counsel in a Capital Murder case, an attorney must meet the rigorous experience and educational requirements that are mandated in Pennsylvania Rule of Criminal Procedure 801.
Attorney Joe D’Andrea is Death Penalty Certified. He has successfully completed the intensive educational and certification process and has served and Lead Counsel in several Capital Murder cases.

Murder of the Second Degree – 18 Pa.C.S.A. §2502(b)

A Criminal Homicide constitutes a second degree murder when it is committed while the defendant was engaged in the perpetration of a felony.
Upon conviction, an individual shall be sentenced to a term of life imprisonment.
At common law, this degree of Criminal Homicide was known as the “Felony Murder Doctrine.”

Murder of the Third Degree – 18 Pa.C.S.A. §2502(c)

Third Degree Murder serves as a “catch-all” for all other killings that may necessitate a Murder charge.
This category is graded as a felony of the first degree, which is punishable by a maximum of 40 years of incarceration.

Voluntary Manslaughter – 18 Pa.C.S.A. §2503

Is an intentional killing that is committed, without a lawful justification, after the perpetrator is overcome with a sudden and intense passion resulting from serious provocation.
Voluntary Manslaughter is a felony of the first degree and is punishable by a maximum term of incarceration of 20 years.
At common law, this type of killing was known as a “Heat of Passion” killing.

Involuntary Manslaughter – 18 Pa.C.S.A. §2504

An unintentional killing that directly results from the reckless or grossly negligent conduct of the accused.
Involuntary Manslaughter is graded as a misdemeanor of the first degree and is punishable by a maximum term of incarceration of 5 years.

Defenses

When faced with Criminal Homicide charges, there are many defense avenues available to the accused. There are several defenses that a skilled and experienced attorney may utilize to aggressively defend against such serious allegations; such as: the affirmative defenses of self-defense, defense of another and/or justification; intoxication; insanity; guilty but mentally ill; or an alibi defense. These defenses may be available; however, if they are not asserted properly or in a timely manner, then they may be forfeited by the accused. Also, there are several pre-trial strategies that may be employed, which could include but are not limited to: motions to suppress physical and/or testimonial evidence, motions challenging the validity of scientific evidence, motions in limine, or a motion for habeas corpus. As such, it is imperative to secure competent, knowledgeable, and experienced counsel as soon as possible in order to preserve your rights and interests.
Any guesses? My vote is for 3rd degree, simply because it's a "catch all."
"Follow the Money"
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The first paragraph of that story is all you need to read:
The trouble began in April, when alleged cult members accused Barbara Rogers of being a reptile alien for eating raw steak. Three months later, she killed her boyfriend, police say.
That's it. This entire tragedy started because someone ate a steak. This apparently gets you classified reptilian in the Shrinerverse, which started events down a path that ended with a woman shooting the man she called "husband" dead.

This is one of the saddest stories I've ever heard. What a waste of two lives, and for something so, so stupid.