I (yeah that's it, just I)

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

vkey08

I (yeah that's it, just I)

Post by vkey08 »

Since Heather Tucci-Jarref seems to think that her OPPT is no longer needed because she did all this wonderful foreclosing on everyone, now she's on to stage 2 of her "prosperity fund" i say that in quotes now because the prosperity is no longer a tangible thing like gold or money (According to her lately the Gold has feelings and rights and if it doesn't like you you can't 'play' with it) but rather, well here it is in her own words:

The Beginning, like all of her gibberish:

NOTICE
TO ALL EMBODIMENTS OF ETERNAL ESSENCEIN ETERNAL ESSENCE'S UNIVERSE
IMPOWER IMPOSSIBLE IN ABSOLUTE TRUTH
I M POWER.......I M POSSIBLE
Rec. No. 2013032035, restated and incorporated by reference as if set forth in fullPRE-PAID, PRE-AUTHORIZED, and PRE-APPROVED

In absolute gratitude, love and peace, we introduce I .Where OPPT was the conscious space to know that all that IS, BE eternal essence, I is the consciousspace to impower experiencing eternal essence embodied...for all to know and rely upon.I is duly declared and verified as lawfully created, insured and guaranteed within and transparentlyoperating under record and law of ABSOLUTE TRUTH of eternal essence, Rec. No. 2013032035, signifiedby for eternal essence, so that all may know and rely upon the guarantee that I is operated by andwith the full responsibility and liability of eternal essence embodied for the absolute service to any and allembodiments of eternal essence within eternal essence's universe
And then the juicy here's how you're gonna be able to pay for everything part:

Introducing eternal essence's....Universal Value (UV) Exchange

I Universal Value (IUV) Exchange

is a transparent eternal essence tool that recognizes and honors thevalue that IS eternal essence embodied...where all embodiments of eternal essence are equally the Principal,agent and beneficiary of the UV Exchange tool that is designed to experience eternal essence by embodimentand the value of eternal essence exchanged by DO'ing between eternal essence embodiments. Each embodimentof eternal essence is an account, a bank, a treasury, and they are self-governing. Adventures and exchanges of eternal essence value between embodiments are made by the embodiment DO'ing.Any and all manner and method of DO'ing with full responsibility and liability by the embodiments of eternalessence within eternal essence's universe are accepted in the UV Exchange tool absent borders, dimensions,expectations, subscriptions, judgment, prejudice and limits. Any limit on the manner, method or amount of exchange of eternal essence value is by the free will choice of an embodied eternal essence... and thatembodiment's free will choice to restrict its experience of Abundance is automatically noticed, ledgered, andmanifested when such a choice is made...at the speed of DO'ing
The typos are all hers... Thoughts?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: I (yeah that's it, just I)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This is a perfect example of what www.ratbags.com used to feature as "Unhinged Rants".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I didn't understand any of that. Though it could be that I couldn't focus on anything she was saying long enough to read it. It just sounds a little too woo woo and ridiculous.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I personally like maundering gibberish, even for the collective unconscious, that is pretty far out there. I think someone is real definitely off their meds.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Well isn't that just convenient , here we are right at about the time when the fruitcakes following this stuff are getting restless about where their $5 billion (each!) in gold bullion is and Heather has decided that we don't need it anymore!

I AM SHOCKED. AND SO SURPRISED. REALLY. Its almost as if there were never any gold to begin with and this is all entirely made up new age gibberish!

:haha:
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

I just wonder..

These three "truckstop trustees" (not my phrase, Crakeur's from ATS) are not wanting for money. All three of them have decent bank accounts, Heather, despite her ramblings is STILL a practicing atty in Washington State, she's Pro Se on her foreclosure (of her home) and representing another party in another foreclosure. So.

She's willingly and prepaid nunc pro tunc praetorian Caesar Caesar Pizza Pizza lying to her as they look now, totally blinded followers. She has 3 sites that parrot each other, and are so rabid to anyone who questions them, and she can safely sit in Tangier, Morocco outside of any jurisdictional issues, and direct the misguided to continue to serve people with Courtesy Notices (i've gotten a few already, they really are amusing) while at the same time, ignoring the fact that her minions are going to jail right and left (did you guys see where one of her mouthpieces, Removing the Shackles, is actively asking for donations for a known convicted Nigerian 419 scammer, because he was just simply caught 'fighting the evil system')

I asked before how long this could continue, and now i'm no longer asking that, but rather, thinking that this has nothing but a very bad ending in sight, something like Jonestown or Heavens Gate..
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

ashlynne39 wrote:I didn't understand any of that. Though it could be that I couldn't focus on anything she was saying long enough to read it. It just sounds a little too woo woo and ridiculous.

You need to down copious amounts of coffee mixed with Bailey's and crushed Vicodin in order to even somewhat get the first line of any of her ramblings, I think that you need much heavier drugs to comprehend it, I know I certainly don't comprehend her rambling... :brickwall: