Profitable Sunrise

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Profitable Sunrise

Post by Deep Knight »

In early February, Gassy Rassy was pushing his yet-to-be-published book (and he still only has sent out electronic copies) by promising those who bought it then a hook-up with a “super powerful way people have been making very high returns on their money.” He said that it was godly and Christian-based, and that it had been paying out regularly. Then, at the very start of his strange posting Wednesday where he tells the Secret Service all about Deep Knight threatening to kill him for Obama while at the same time threatening to kill Obama (I’m apparently so evil I can do both at once), we get this cryptic statement, in bold.

I normally do not do this, but I will intervene this time as I wanted the legal excuse to bring down police state elements in Wash., D.C. and state governments which have done colossal damage to the founding of industry in America and prevented many millions of jobs from being otherwise created in America over the years. Most of Wash., D.C. and too many state officials and judges have as much respect and loyalty to the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights as if they had been written down on toilet paper and used for you know what! I understand a James Paris in Florida is trying to ruin a large international financial group which has been paying successfully since 2009 and all people have been paid on schedule every month as promised. He filed a legal complaint in Florida but forgot to tell them that he is a convicted felon coming prior from Maine in 2005 or thereabouts. He is I understand promoting a rival competitor fund to the one that he has targeted which has had no complaints against it until he showed up. It sounds like he is trying to make a name for himself and win many new customers by this tactic of filing a legal complaint without apparent legal grounds if I have heard the story correctly from several sources now.

Huh?

Looking into this, I indeed found that a James L. Paris, a “Christian” financial advisor who appears on TV now and again, has made it his mission to warn people about a scam called “Profitable Sunrise” that preyed on those of the Christian persuasion, much like Clyde Hood’s Omega (which Rassy often references). Was this the sure-fire high-yield investment Erasmus of America Martin Hunter was shilling for?

Sunday, 13 January 2013
Profitable Sunrise Review

Profitable Sunrise is a real company whose registrar's office is located in Birmingham, England and who provides short term loans to businesses, primarily in the United States. The loans range from 5-20 days on average, but some extend to as much as 6 months. The company, Profitable Sunrise gets collateral from the borrowers to secure the loans which dramatically lowers the default rate.

They also insure the loans if they do not have enough collateral. The insurance provides 70% of the loan amount back to the company if the borrower defaults. YES, some borrowers default on the loans BUT the company spreads our funds through multiple companies and does have collateral and insurance on each loan as a back up.

The CEO of Profitable Sunrise as stated has worked a special deal for our team to get paid 2.15% per business day (Mon-Fri and excluding any banking holidays) for 170 days. You do NOT have to wait 170 days to access your funds though. You can start withdrawing daily interest in your first 24 hours! The significance of the term is in regards to your original loan amount. You will get that back after the 170 days.

JUST TO BE CLEAR…..you will get paid for 170 BUSINESS DAYS in Profitable Sunrise. So the length of the term will be much longer than 170 days when you add all of the weekend days and any holidays. For example, 4 weeks has 20 business days, but the full length is 28 days. You will get paid for 170 business days, but it will actually take longer than that when you include weekends and holidays.

In Profitable Sunrise, assuming you fund with $10,000.00 after the first business day, (by not compounding) you will have $215.00 available in your cash account. You can use those funds to make a new deposit or withdraw them. If you do this every business day for 47 business days you will have every dime you deposited back in your cash account! You can then choose to let the remaining compound for the next 123 business days risk free.

The admin of Profitable Sunrise (Roman Novak) has been in this business for 10 years,but over the past two years, the demand has been so great such that they have pursued outside partners to meet the demand for capital to help current clients and referrals of those clients which is where investors in Profitable Sunrise come in.

Other Private Groups in Profitable Sunrise are getting paid 1.6-1.8% per day. Our Group is getting 2.15% per business day because of the Charity works we do around the world.

Here is how the company makes money.

Profitable Sunrise generally charge their clients more in interest on the money they borrow than they pay investors. The difference between what they pay us and what they charge is their profit. Most of the companies they deal with only need funds for 5-20 days.

There are generally two types of loans being funded:

1. A company who has receivables where money is owed to them through invoices but they need cash now to meet current demands.

2. Companies who need proof of funds in order to get funding. As an example, say XYZ company wants to borrow $1,000,000.00 for working capital and expansion. They may need to show at least $300,000 in the bank for at least 90 days to 6 months. This company loans them the funds to do this. Once they get funded, the money comes back with interest. The loans range from $50,000-$500,000 on average, but can be more.

Right now, their is a backlog of companies who qualify and want funding, but Profitable Sunrise reserves are stretched. This is where we come in. We get to help companies create cash-flow and sustain themselves and we get paid a share in profits for doing so. It’s kind of like getting in on the banking industry as an insider where the fees to clients are extraordinarily high as in the case of a pay day loan company, but people will gladly do it because they have no other options. We can make a handsome profit comfortably as participants.

Our funds are split between numerous companies to further reduce our risk.
The company accepts Solid Trust Pay, Liberty Reserve, EgoPay, Perfect Money and Bank Wires.

We can request a withdraw daily.

This means you can realistically have ALL of your money back in your pocket in 47 business days if you withdraw every business day from the beginning. You can then compound the rest risk free!

Profitable Sunrise has a responsive customer support system that generally responds in about 24 hours on weekdays.

Hmm… 2.15% per day (weekdays only, your money doesn’t work on the weekends) for 170 weekdays (238 calendar days) gives you a final yield of 3,720%. OK, but now good enough. Clyde Hood asked for an investment of $100 and promised a payout of $5,100 within 275 days, which, wait a second, would be 196 and a half weekdays (let’s say 196), which at 2.15% per day would be a yield of 6,467%, which beats Clyde’s 5,100% hands down! We have a new High Yield Investment Winnner!!!!! Too bad this scam has been shut down, or you could get in at the bottom!

Friday, April 5, 2013
ATLANTA (CN) - Profitable Sunrise defrauded thousands of people of tens of millions of dollars in an Internet-based pyramid scheme and sent the money to Eastern Europe and China, the SEC claims in court.
The SEC sued Inter Reef Ltd. dba Profitable Sunrise in Federal Court.
Profitable Sunrise is based in the United Kingdom. It operates, the SEC claims, for the profit of four other defendants, based in the Czech Republic: Melland Company S.R.O., Color Shock S.R.O., Solutions Company S.R.O., and Fortuna-K S.R.O.
"Defendant [Profitable Sunrise] has directed investors to send their money to these companies," the SEC says in the complaint.
The SEC claims that Profitable Sunrise "has been conducting an Internet-based offering fraud and pyramid scheme since at least December 2012, targeting citizens of the United States."
The complaint continues: "Through its website, social media, and numerous promoters in the United States, Profitable Sunrise has been promising investors returns of between 1.6 and 2.7 percent per day, representing that it generates profits by making loans to businesses at higher rates. Those representations are false. The scheme also offers incentives for those who solicit additional investors.
"On information and belief, tens of thousands of investors have invested at least tens of millions of dollars in Profitable Sunrise.
"The investments that Profitable Sunrise offered and sold were 'securities' under federal securities law. The securities were neither registered nor exempt from registration.
"Profitable Sunrise operates for the benefit of unknown individuals and/or organizations doing business through companies formed in the Czech Republic and using bank accounts in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Latvia and China, among other places."
The SEC seeks disgorgement, penalties and an injunction and wants four bank accounts frozen in Budapest and Prague.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Profitable Sunrise

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Can you say "affinity fraud", boys and girls?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Affinity fraud, good old fashioned fraud, a bit HYIP, i think, and who knows what all else in an attempt to fleece the unwitting from their money, and no great surprise that good old gassy rassy is in their corner.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Profitable Sunrise is - or, more accurately, was - an obvious ponzi. Our friends at RealScam have a long, long, long thread on it, to which a couple of Quatloosians have contributed.

If you don't get through at first, keep trying. RealScam has been the target of intermittent DDoS attacks over the last couple of weeks.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You Have To Watch This 1 Minute Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBh3B0TKvxc

I don't mean you "should," I mean you REALLY HAVE TO. Even if you've never used a youtube before. You'll thank me.

This is by "Roman Novak" who is one of the "Brothers" running this "oportunity," and from April 5th when:

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Litigation Release No. 22666 / April 5, 2013
Securities and Exchange Commission v. Inter Reef, Ltd. dba Profitable Sunrise, Melland Company S.R.O., Color Shock S.R.O., Solutions Company S.R.O. and Fortuna-K S.R.O., Civil Action No. 1:13-CV-1104 (U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia)
SEC Obtains Temporary Restraining Order Against Uk Company Operating Fraudulent Profitable Sunrise Internet Scheme and Names Czech Companies as Relief Defendants

On April 4, 2013, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filed an enforcement action against Inter Reef Ltd., doing business as Profitable Sunrise, as a defendant and Melland Company S.R.O., Color Shock S.R.O., Solutions Company S.R.O. and Fortuna-K S.R.O. as relief defendants. The Commission’s complaint was filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.

The Commission’s complaint alleges that Inter Reef, located in the United Kingdom, has operated a fraudulent securities offering over the internet under the name of “Profitable Sunrise” that has been targeted towards investors in the United States. Through its website, promoters and social media, Profitable Sunrise promised investors returns of between 1.6% and 2.7% per business day, compounded daily, on funds invested in various programs that were purportedly to be used to provide loans to businesses at even higher rates. Investors have been encouraged to recruit others for the scheme with promises of percentages of the amounts put in by the new investors. Among other things, the Commission’s complaint alleges that the Profitable Sunrise has promised impossibly high rates of return and misrepresented that investments in the program were insured by a leading investment bank. The fraud appears to have been targeted at religious investors, as Profitable Sunrise’s website contained several Bible verses and the company purported to make frequent charitable donations.

Melland, Color Shock, Solutions Company and Fortuna-K are Czech companies that the Commission alleges have received funds from investors in the United States through transfers at the direction of Profitable Sunrise. At present, a bank account in the name of Color Shock in Hungary has been frozen by authorities there. The Commission has named these Czech companies as relief defendants because they have no right to retain the funds sent to their accounts by investors.

Shortly after the Commission filed its complaint, the Honorable Thomas W. Thrash issued an order granting a temporary restraining order against Inter Reef along with an order directing an accounting, allowing expedited discovery, preventing the destruction of documents and providing for an asset freeze. The Commission may seek additional relief, such as preliminary and permanent injunctions, disgorgement of any ill-gotten gains with prejudgment interest and civil penalties, at a later time. The court’s order also freezes the assets of the relief defendants.
"Follow the Money"
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

Thank you for the kind mention Wes. As far as the DDoS issues go, they're being addressed.

The reason for this post is that DK quoted someone talking about a felony conviction of James L. Paris and I just wish to make it clear that that is rubbish. "Pastor" Nanci Jo Frazer, one of the most prolific Profitable Sunrise promoters started that rumor after Mr. Paris had the nerve to point out that she was using religion (and a fake 501c3) as a sales pitch for a ponzi scheme.

Until last year Mr. Paris held an investment adviser license and for several years ran his own Financial service company. Somewhere near the year 2000 Mr. Paris discovered that an employee of the firm, his brother Carmen, was embezzling copious amount of money. This caused Mr. Paris to default on a loan he had solicited from some investors in the State of Maine which resulted in this judgement against him. From what I've been told James Paris did eventually repay all he owed to those people and he also held his investment adviser license until last year when he retired to spend more time with his writing and media activities. His own words on the issue.

I must say I rather like James Paris, he did a very good job of helping to combat the Nanci Jo's of the world who sold the notion that a 2.7% per day ROI HYIP game was a blessing from God. I had a somewhat mixed reaction to Mr. Paris being interviewed on the 700 club and chuckled a little to hear Pat Robertson telling people to save their money but that interview got the message about Profitable Sunrise out to a wide audience and one which was being specifically targeted by the promoters. And the way that a dear sweet "Christian" like Nanci Jo attacked both Mr. Paris and our own Lynn Edgington when they were exposing the truth about the program removed any doubt I may have ever had that she knew exactly what she was promoting.
Deep Knight wrote:You Have To Watch This 1 Minute Video
Oh DK, you have to recognize satire when you hear it. "Roman" was long gone by that point and all but the most brain dead defenders had given up on "the servers are still pinging" story. That vid did make the rounds but the mass promoters were already in full flight mode and the conference calls had all but stopped.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

GlimDropper wrote:Thank you for the kind mention Wes. As far as the DDoS issues go, they're being addressed.

The reason for this post is that DK quoted someone talking about a felony conviction of James L. Paris and I just wish to make it clear that that is rubbish. "Pastor" Nanci Jo Frazer, one of the most prolific Profitable Sunrise promoters started that rumor after Mr. Paris had the nerve to point out that she was using religion (and a fake 501c3) as a sales pitch for a ponzi scheme.
Consider the source. It's also quite possible that Erasmus of America was either shilling for these folks or passing people along to them.
GlimDropper wrote:Oh DK, you have to recognize satire when you hear it. "Roman" was long gone by that point and all but the most brain dead defenders had given up on "the servers are still pinging" story. That vid did make the rounds but the mass promoters were already in full flight mode and the conference calls had all but stopped.
I don't know what this video is or was supposed to be, between the synthetic voice and "keep sending in money and don't alert the authorities" I laughed, I cried, I put my pants on inside out and juggled three koalas. And it was only a minute long. Too many of the videos from the nutter community are some talking head droning on or someone letting us watch them click on websites for 20 minutes to give 30 seconds of content.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:Consider the source. It's also quite possible that Erasmus of America was either shilling for these folks or passing people along to them.
Remember with gassy rassy, that there is always a third option, being that he is dumbern' a post, and will fall for anything anyone tells him, greatest uncalculable IQ(possibly because they don't yet have a negative number scale, we're working on it though, in his honor), mind, and economic genius of the 20th C not withstanding, close scrutiny that is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.