On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deep Knight wrote:Addled-Boobinski Syndrome perhaps, where patients blame and sue the US Government for their phone and computer problems, despite all evidence to the contrary?
Orly Taitz has that but she hasn't sued the government directly yet.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, March 29, 2014
THE DEATH OF AMERICA! - BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 29, 2014

--- OBITUARY OF COMMON SENSE! (EXPANSION OF AN OLD REPORT)
In recent decades, his waning strength proved no match for the ravages of overbearing federal legislation. In "protecting the people" "1984" style federal law and policy, the following are examples of wild examples of no common sense to them at all: 1. When several dozen effective cancer cures were found by intelligent private people, the people finding these real cures were threatened with federal prison if they tried to share their working health answers with you the American people! 2. High gas mileage systems that worked on ordinary cars were suppressed by federal law and policy when ordinary people turned inventors were threatened with federal prison if they tried to share these answers with others. 3. "To protect the people," private investment funds that pay too high of a return are automatically suppressed by the federal government once they find out about their existence. After all, why should America have all this new money to invest with and create new industries and businesses in America? And we could list many more examples where federally pushed "politically correct" is more important than common sense and giving America a bright new national future!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for one who evaluates that America has no future unless it changes direction and now, not after it is too late to do anything to save America from massive disaster as a nation! Push our Omni Law until it is passed and America has a bright future then. With enough public support, we can win even this year in America. As St. Joan of Arc once cleverly stated it, "Labor and God sweats with you!" As an old British proverb used to say, "God helps those who help themselves!" We have some great product offers on our website. Look at the listing called Products. It has a list of products that have proven popular with people who ordered from us. And when you order, our finances grow to win America quickly now! We are close to where we can win, but like in military strategy, you don't tell the other side your surprise aces you will play against them once the timing is right! I spent eleven calendar years in military academies and know how to plan very effective surprises for the other side!)

P.S. Send us an email if you would like to receive some of our latest national reports stirring up the nation now! Say "Send Current Reports!"

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:20 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

McHaffass wrote:P.S. Send us an email if you would like to receive some of our latest national reports stirring up the nation now! Say "Send Current Reports!"

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:20 PM 0 comments
I have said 'Send Current Reports!' six or seven times and have yet to receive anything stirring. A couple of things that just lay there and moan, but nothing stirring. I even said it really loud due to the exclamation point.

What does a person have to do around here to get things stirring???

:snicker:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

rogfulton wrote:I have said 'Send Current Reports!' six or seven times and have yet to receive anything stirring. A couple of things that just lay there and moan, but nothing stirring. I even said it really loud due to the exclamation point.

What does a person have to do around here to get things stirring???
Did you remember to send money with that request?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, March 31, 2014
ALTERNATIVE ANSWERS TO HEALTH AND DIET FOR AMERICA

Under Obamacare, I think it is on page 1004 or thereabouts that you will be required to take a microchip in your body which begins with the universal computer entry number of 666 which the Book of Revelations says all will be damned for all eternity by God who take it. And they will find their body poisoned by this microchip and boils, etc. break out on them and they threatened with death by this microchip which is coded as 666. Its purpose as pushed by Obama is to keep electronic spying on you so the federal government can track you down day and night the rest of your life but they say it is for health I.D. It was proposed at C.I.A. years ago to trick the American people into taking this microchip so America could then have the most total police state to spy on the American people of any police state system used in all of human history. Dr. Sanders who invented this original federal microchip for the federal government reported to me years ago of what they said at this secret C.I.A. meeting. And he commented that he wished that he had never shown the federal government how to make these as he without knowing it invented the 666 mark of the beast as prophesied in the Book of Revelation designed to spy on and totally control all the people in America and the world once pushed far enough!
Pass this report around and post on blogs, etc. Put pressure on Wash., D.C. until we win with the Omni Law. We can win even this year but why I say this is still hidden as I don't want them to know how strong of a hand I have to play until the timing is right and I play this hand correctly!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that economist once written up by an international organization representing some of the Who's Who of America and Europe as the "Einstein Of American Economics." What a similarity of history! Albert Einstein was driven from Nazi Germany and he knew how to build the atomic bomb which would have given Hitler victory in World War II. I know how to build the food industry based upon my father's Vatican endorsed food process and Wash., D.C. even engaged in federal murder attempts to try and stop this food process from being reestablished in America. And I know tricks of economic science which can skyrocket the American economy overnight through free enterprise, but Wash., D.C. does not want this super prosperity for America so they do not want my economic answers! I studied with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including one personally endorsed by Albert Einstein as teaching the only true economic science in the 20th century. It was super free enterprise and very anti-Communist. Einstein was anti-Communist as he condemned the police state created by Joseph Stalin and he endorsed the most anti-Communist free enterprise economics taught in the 20th Century. He was pacifist by preference but pro-free enterprise and not for Communism. This side of his life was never reported on! I have the Einstein endorsed economic answers needed by America now. Pass my proposed Omni Law and the American economy soon skyrockets!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:03 PM
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

is that rearing it's head again? And here I thought we silenced that with the website going up and down frustrating everyone and distracting them..

I'm sure we gotta work harder from now on..

PostPaid, NotApproved, Nunc Pro Dorkus, Pizza Pizza
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, April 2, 2014
THE SECRET TO LONG LIFE! BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA,APRIL 2, 2014

"WHAT YOU EAT, YOU ARE!" - OLD HEALTH SAYING

"EAT ME!" - OLD ILLUMINATI SAYING

… He also announced that a wonder health bread had emerged which restored the nutrition to bread milled from wheat and this would mean a world better nourished in the future once this was used by mankind. He was referring to the great health discovery made by my Father in the milling of wheat and other grains. We publicize this wonder health bread that was endorsed by Pope Pius XII of the Vatican in that same era with words to the effect that this was potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition in the world. Read my report on my national website how malnutrition causes all diseases in the world. Diseases exist but cannot get a toehold in your body except through malnutrition in your daily diet! My father claimed this through his health food research, and I had access to later scientific tests that he did not which totally confirm that this position is correct from the standpoint of science. In university tests, this Vatican wonder health bread also created total immunity to disease in tested lab rats and predicted the same likely results for human health as well! In separate university tests, they also predicted based upon tests with rats that the entire human race would soon go extinct on earth like the dinosaurs did if this wonder health food was not added in time to the diet of all nations on earth.
For incredibly corrupt reasons, years ago Wash., D.C. destroyed all the lab reports, Vatican letters, etc. that my Father had left me and which Wash., D.C. wanted to smash as a pending national industry for America. These documents were in my possession until Wash., D.C. grabbed them and then they "disappeared" forever! A few of the documents I was able to later restore through outside sources, but many documents were lost forever under corrupt Wash., D.C.
My Father's great food discovery was made shortly before World War II and Nazi Germany found a trick way to get ahold of samples of what my Father produced. Nazi scientists tested it and reported to Hitler that this was the greatest food discovery in human history and could make a "Master Race" out of the German people or any other race having this added to their national diet.
The Soviet Union captured the Nazi research papers in Berlin at the end of World War II and then as reported in a Catholic Digest article on this, Stalin tried to buy world rights to my Father's family trade secret food process and informed my Father that the Soviet Union also evaluated that this was the greatest food discovery in human history. Stalin admitted in his communication to my Father that they judged that they could win the world to Communism if they got this secret food process of my family … but Wash., D.C. has gone to wild extremes trying to block me from setting up this Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America. They are utter lunatics and utter corrupt traitors to America is why they did not want this huge food industry for America nor for American health to skyrocket into good national health! They didn't care about the nation nor you the American people in their tactics even beyond what the Mafia would likely have done in order to try and block me from setting up my Father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America. It is a world monopoly for America so long as the trade secret to how it works is successfully guarded. It is an unorthodox concept in engineering and the engineering textbooks did not see these angles in what they taught in engineering schools!

Now in case a lot of people have not figured this out yet, this health report of mine has stepped on some of the biggest toes in America. The truth is obvious and suddenly you have a handle on how you potentially can give yourself good health and if done correctly, maybe can reverse bad ailments you have and hold back or else threaten your life at this time. Share this report with your family! Don't you want them to have good health and long life? Want to help your friends? Share this report with them! Want to help those elsewhere in America who could use health information like this? Share this report with strangers as "The Good Samaritan" Jesus Christ praised so highly in His Parable in the New Testament! I didn't charge you for this report and information. It is free! The information is not only free but also very powerful if you use it! … I believe we will win because the other side has miscalculated and not seen the angles by which we will win! And likely soon!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American strongly opposed to Obamacare for many reasons. It will raise health insurance costs for most of the people and greatly reduce their selection of health services. One study concluded that it will increase by around $5,000 per year health insurance costs for the average Middle Class Family in America. There is a Muslim legal word in Obamacare which means that Obamacare claims that we are all conquered subjects of Islam now in America. … On page 1003 I think it is all of you are supposed to get a microchip under your skin pretty soon and they claim for medical identification purposes … so they can spy on you 24 hours a day from Wash., D.C. and you live under the most total police state in human history and set up by perpetual electronic surveillance on you 24 hours a day every day of the week via the original C.I.A. plan for this … I step on Washington toes! And not sorry at all!)
P.S. I made a copy of this report before sending to John at Nesara News. I was startled when seeing the copy I had just sent to John it was different in ways that the previous copy I had just made for my own record. Some lines were eliminated and the report had been trashed in parts. I do not appreciate NSA or other federal "dirty trick" operations like this! I didn't want to do this, but lessons must be taught! $300 trillion is new federal settlement figure. I know where the money is at, so can be paid. And can justify by business standard accounting even such a wild settlement figure as this. As the old motto of the American Revolution of 1776 was, "Don't tread on me!"

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:44 PM

Gassy Rassy knows where the money is at. Which begs the question, just how much money is there in the world?
Perhaps the closest estimate to how much money exists in the world was released by Mike Hewitt, editor of the economics blog DollarDaze.com. Hewitt tracked the reporting of 135 currencies from central banks and financial ministries in 167 countries. He found that in December 2010, these countries had notes and coins (M0) equaling $5.2 trillion in U.S. dollars in circulation. The M2 [Money in any form] figure was about U.S. $55 trillion. That's a lot of moolah.
$55 Trillion vs. $300 Trillion. Hmm... guess people better not tread on him!

1 comment:

Anonymous April 2, 2014 at 4:26 PM
Question: With the known satanic evil and graft of the "Vatican,' WHY ON EARTH would any of us place any value on a "Vatican' endorsement? Since when has the "Vatican' done ANY thing that would benefit mankind? Sorry Erasmus, but just had to point this out. Kind of like Tom Heneghan caught in that time warp of Al Gore should have been the 'president' - of WHAT? THE PRIVATE CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION OPERATING AS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION, and NOT as the TRUE government? Somehow some just cannot seem to grasp the times and seasons, and TRUTH.

That sounds a lot like treadin' on Erasmus to me, Mr. Anonymous, if that really is your name. Better watch out, or you'll have to take out a $300 Trillion loan!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Deep Knight wrote:Monday, March 31, 2014
ALTERNATIVE ANSWERS TO HEALTH AND DIET FOR AMERICA

Under Obamacare, I think it is on page 1004 or thereabouts that you will be required to take a microchip in your body which begins with the universal computer entry number of 666 which the Book of Revelations says all will be damned for all eternity by God who take it. And they will find their body poisoned by this microchip and boils, etc. break out on them and they threatened with death by this microchip which is coded as 666.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... ttedPage=0

You can tell you're dealing with a real intellectual. Ordinary people reading a proposed Congressional bill (and the ACA proposal went through several revisions, and like other proposals, was printed in very leisurely double-spacing before enactment) would cite to section numbers but not this twit. Naturally, running one of the real versions of the ACA through the computer search engine failed to come up with a requirement for a microchip, or the entry number of 666. And, among the laws passed, 'microchip' was not mentioned at all in ANY of the laws passed in the year that the ACA was enacted (2010, the ACA is PL 111-148). http://www.constitution.org/uslaw/sal/1 ... _large.pdf
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, April 7, 2014
To Br. Erasmus about the KNIGHT'S TEMPLARS

Dear Br. Erasmus,

America was founded by the Knight's Templars, whom were all Luciferians with different ideas of bringing in the "New Atlantis" called America, Columbus obtained his maps from the Knight's Templars. This year will be 700 years when Knight Templar leader Jacob de Molay was exceuted, and before he was exected, he said something similar, the exact words are not known, that in 700 years of the day of his execution, the Catholic Church would no longer be what it once was and that it would be changed. The Dogmas and Traditios of the Church would be changed, THE SIN OF ALL SINS, THE WORK OF THE ANTICHRIST AND HIS FOLLOWERS. Br. Erasmus, "New Atlantis" America is Lucifer's America. You will not be able to accomplish anything in this New Atlantis AMerica unless you sell your soul to Lucifer and join Lucifer's Knight's Templars, which is a ONE WAY ROAD TO HELL if you don't repent and get out of masonry. THE ONLY TRUE CHANGE IS WHEN THE REAL GOD JESUS CHRIST RETURNS WITH JUDGEMENT AND HIS KINGDOM. THE DECEPTION WILL NOT GO AWAY, AND THE BIBLE STATES IT ALL. These Knight's Templars are IMPOSTERS, regardless which side, "good" or "bad" they represent. Both are mafias of Satan. The Hegelian dialectic: "good" mafia vs "bad" mafia, "good" witch vs "bad" witch, when both use the same criminal and Kabbalistic methods to get their way, and both are abominations in front of God Jesus Christ.

Stay pure in God Jesus Christ! Christ without Compromise!

Br. Oliver

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:07 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Translation:

Dear Sister Erasemes,

The United States was formed by Satanists that sacrificed little virgin girls to their sex crazed orgies. We continue this proud tradition to this day and would like it known that our fearless leader Jacob DeMolay authorized it all on his deathbed as he was killed by another band of Satanists that thought drugs instead of virgins was the way to go.

We however have no real idea what we're talking about, and so we have to quote from the Bible and make sure that we totally misunderstand it's meaning but it really sounds good when you are shouting it at the top of your lungs in a drug crazed frenzy doesn't it?

We love the work you are doing trying to get the satanistic cult of Democracy it's awfully bad to let people have any say in what their lives will be like, it's better to make everyone live under old Moses style Biblical law. I know that many will flight this as it will kill our sex orgies but hey you can't have everything, and look at the little boys we can sodomize and get way with it, a hole is indeed a hole isn't it?

Praise Jebus, and the Holy Rednecks from Which We Came, and continue to Come. Stay pure in God Jebus of Rednecks! Jebus without Compromise!

Sister by Sex Change Operation, Oliveria

Posted by: John McHalfWit's 2 Day Old Coffee Grinds
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Strangely, no answer to Br. Oliver (or is that Broliver?). And I had so been looking forward to Gassy Rassy's response to this insightful question and/or statement. Darn.

But, he has been obsessed with Russia lately, so here's a sampling (along with the obligatory Putin plug).

STATE TV SAYS RUSSIA COULD TURN US TO 'RADIOACTIVE ASH' - FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA FROM YAHOO NEWS 03.16.2014 - APRIL 14, 2014

"SLEEPING NATIONS ARE EASY TO CONQUER!" - ERASMUS OF AMERICA

I spent eleven years in military academies and got involved with military intelligence activities. I scored many bull's eyes in military intelligence. I got the top ultimate weapon design left over from Nazi Germany and hidden from Soviet and American Intelligence. I got the most brilliant defense engineer of America in the Cold War and we completed the Nazi technology and ultimate weapon design. I nicknamed it "The Wrath Of God" as it is overwhelmingly more powerful than any ultimate weapon system possessed by America, Russia, China, etc. Any nation having this is then the undisputed military power of the world. This defense engineer of America had the same negative opinion of Wash., D.C. as I have and so we never turned over this colossal weapon system to Wash., D.C.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that leader giving the enemies of America a real run for their money where they are starting to get the terrible feeling that they are going to soon lose to us as we restore true control of the federal government in Wash., D.C. back to the American people who it legally belongs to but was stolen from you by traitors in Wash., D.C. Also, they worked to carry out the plans of those corrupt evil secretly backing them with finances and control of much of the news media.)

I am in a strange situation here. I do not wish to see Russia destroyed. I descend from a minor branch of the royal line of Czarist Russia and I am not interested in seeing the people and nation some of my forefathers founded be destroyed by a bad move in military. I am not picking a war with Russia and once the Omni Law is passed in America, I will build bridges between America and Russia and make it economically smart for both nations to work together rather than act as enemies towards each other. But even Russia must understand this about me. I am a man of honor and if I am in real control of the military policy of America during a time of crisis, I am honor bound to defend America by all means possible if necessary. If it was required that I was bound to save America by defeating Russia, by my code of honor though I would hate to do this, I would defeat Russia if necessary. But understand this also. If I had been the Czar of Russia, then I would have been honor bound to defend Russia by all smart means necessary and not allow Russia to be defeated by any power on earth. I would in that case be a real czar and woe unto any enemy who was dumb enough to pick a fight with me! That is my character bound by a code of honor that I doubt that Wash., D.C even understands as I don't see a code of honor being upheld by the current leadership in Wash., D.C.

Russian intelligence reads this statement of mine above, they will automatically analyze I know how they play their hand and it would be national suicide for Russia to start a war with America if once my Omni Law is passed in America. If I lead America, there will be no nuclear war between America and Russia. And once hot tempers are calmed down, we will end up with a great relationship between America and Russia and both nations will greatly benefit by economic deals that we will make with one another. … Putin is a real leader for Russia. I am a real leader for America. And I was very surprised years ago when connections of mine told me that American intelligence rated that I would be the strongest leader of this age for America and I would stop any enemies from taking over or destroying America after that.

I don't like war but peace. But I know how to play the game of war if required and win at it! …

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:09 AM 0 comments

Rassy starts with Russia in today's post, but quickly gets distracted by another shiny penny, Yellowstone!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
RUSSIAN SANCTIONS: SENT MONDAY, APRIL 14, 2014. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 15, 2014

I COME TO RESTORE MANHOOD TO THE CITIZENS WHO HAVE LOST THEIR BACKBONES TO STAND UP AS AMERICANS SHOULD. PASS THIS REPORT AROUND AND SHOW THAT YOU STAND UP FOR AMERICA, AND THE HISSING CRITICISM OF TREASONABLE SNAKES IN AMERICAN SOCIETY WILL NOT SCARE OR SILENCE YOU FROM TELLING AND PUSHING THE TRUTH IN AMERICA.

I AM GETTING CONFLICTING REPORTS ON THIS. YELLOWSTONE PARK MAY OR MAY NOT SOON BLOW! BUT IF IT DOES BLOW SOON, TOP SCIENTIFIC SOURCES VERIFIED FOR ME THAT IT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO KNOCK OUT PART OF NORTH AMERICA, ALL OF NORTH AMERICA, MAYBE MUCH OF THE WORLD, OR MAYBE WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH. WE HAVE TWO ANSWERS HOW TO STOP YELLOWSTONE FROM BLOWING UP AND KILLING OFF PART OR ALL OF THE EARTH ONCE IT STARTS IN MASSIVE ERUPTION. ACTUALLY, TO CORRECTLY DEFINE IT, IT COULD CREATE A VOLCANIC ASH WINTER OVER AMERICA FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND NO FOOD GROWS ON THE EARTH. WHEN THE VOLCANIC ASH WINTER IS OVER, THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE IS DEAD AND END OF HUMAN RACE ON EARTH! I HAD ARRANGED TO BUY SPECIAL TECHNOLOGY NO ONE KNEW ABOUT THAT COULD DEFUSE YELLOWSTONE IF IT BLEW AND OUR LUNATIC WASH., D.C. MAYBE TWO WEEKS BEFORE I WAS TO BUY THIS TECHNOLOGY STOLE $525,000 OF MY MONEY AND LAUGHED IN MY FACE "WHAT IN THE HELL CAN YOU DO ABOUT THIS?" (THEFT OF MY MONEY) AND WANTED ME TO KNOW FOR SURE THAT THIS WAS FEDERAL OPERATIVES WHO STOLE THIS MONEY BY TELLING ME SECRETS ABOUT MYSELF ONLY KNOWN IN SECRET FEDERAL FILES ON ME AND MADE A JOKE OF THE WHOLE THING! THEY ALSO SAID THAT THEY WOULD MURDER ME IF I TRIED TO RECOVER THIS STOLEN MONEY. THEY INCORRECTLY THOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE WAS INVOLVED WITH ME, SO ALSO STOLE $25,000 FROM HIM AND THREATENED HIM WITH FEDERAL MURDER ALSO IF HE TRIED TO STOP THEM. THIS CREATED A BACKUP WITNESS ON THIS FEDERAL THEFT OF MY MONEY AND HIS BY ACCIDENT AS THEY THOUGHT HE WAS WORKING WITH ME THEN ON PRODUCING SPECIAL FUNDS FOR PROJECTS OF MINE!

NOW OBAMA HAS AN ANSWER FOR ALL AMERICANS IF YELLOWSTONE BLOWS! YOU ALL CAN DIE AND HE WILL SEE IF HE HAS SOMEWHERE TO HIDE SO HE CAN LIVE WHILE THE REST OF AMERICA DIES!

PASS THIS REPORT TO OTHERS. TIME TO WAKE AMERICA UP. THE RED CLOUD OF COMMUNISM NOW COVERS AMERICA AND TIME TO DRIVE THIS CLOUD AWAY AND RESTORE SUNLIGHT TO THE AMERICAN ECONOMY, ETC. AGAIN.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR SOMEONE WELL EDUCATED AND NOT AFRAID TO THINK IN AMERICA NOR SPEAK THE TRUTH TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! A NOVELTY IN "POLITICALLY CORRECT" AMERICA! THE "POLITICALLY CORRECT" WAS FOUNDED AS A COMMUNIST MOVEMENT TO CONTROL THE THINKING OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND HEAVILY FINANCED BY LIBERAL ELEMENTS IN AMERICA STARTING IN THE 1930'S WHEN THE COMMUNIST INTELLECTUAL FLEEING NAZI GERMANY CAME TO AMERICA TO START THIS COMMUNIST MOVEMENT IN AMERICA THEN AND INFILTRATE THE IVY LEAGUE SCHOOLS, ETC.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:58 PM 0 comments

Let me get this straight, if Yellowstone explodes then a red cloud will cover America which will make our Ivy League schools communist?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I like that, conflicting reports, kind of like I'm making this up and so don't hold me to it, kinda sorta.... like I don't know what I'm talking about now any more than any other time.

Just another example of the total cluelessness that is our Gassy Rassy. IF, and admittedly when, Yellowstone does finally decide to go kaboom, it really isn't much going to matter to much of anyone on this continent. If it follows past precedent, and there is no reason to think it won't, there won't be much of anyone left to really know or care. The initial blast may well clear most if not all of the NW, and will certainly take out what we consider the west and southwest, possibly as far as the coast, and previous eruptions have made ash fall as far as the Mississippi, so not going to be a minor inconvenience for about half of the US, and certainly not going to do the eastern half or the rest of the world any great amount of good either from secondary effects. Admittedly, a lot will depend on exactly how it happens and the prevailing winds at the time, but still, pleasant it won't be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, April 19, 2014
SHARE YOUR FAITH WITH OTHERS! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 19, 2014

[Bla bla bla about Gassy Rassy's view of religion based on his flawless interpretation of things that happened 1600+ years ago. I, for one, would rather have a hamburger.]

Pass this report around. By the way, people don't want me to write long reports as they want quick fix hamburgers and quick read reports, so I stop here. [No, he didn't, there were 8 pages after this.]

Pass this report around to wake America up ... evil leaders and hate to say it like Obama who is intensely dedicated to intense evil for America and the world!

[Bla, bla, bla. More religious stuff and Rassy's own certification that his stuff is correct!]

NIHIL OBSTAT: I have concluded that the materials
presented in this work are free of doctrinal or moral errors.
Bernadeane Carr, STL, Censor Librorum, August 10, 2004

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:33 PM

At least he didn't demand 320 trillion dollars from every member of Congress because his cable went out for half an hour.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

If Rassy's interpretation of religion based on his flawless interpretation of 1600 year old history is on par with his interpretation of modern or even recent history, it is all bad fantasy. Yawn, even the crowd at McHalfwit's has caught on to what a gas bag he is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

notorial dissent wrote:I like that, conflicting reports, kind of like I'm making this up and so don't hold me to it, kinda sorta.... like I don't know what I'm talking about now any more than any other time.

Just another example of the total cluelessness that is our Gassy Rassy. IF, and admittedly when, Yellowstone does finally decide to go kaboom, it really isn't much going to matter to much of anyone on this continent. If it follows past precedent, and there is no reason to think it won't, there won't be much of anyone left to really know or care. The initial blast may well clear most if not all of the NW, and will certainly take out what we consider the west and southwest, possibly as far as the coast, and previous eruptions have made ash fall as far as the Mississippi, so not going to be a minor inconvenience for about half of the US, and certainly not going to do the eastern half or the rest of the world any great amount of good either from secondary effects. Admittedly, a lot will depend on exactly how it happens and the prevailing winds at the time, but still, pleasant it won't be.
Thank you for this cheery note :sarcastic:
notorial dissent

Well, the cheery note would be no more Gassy Rassy, and as with everything else, he got the timing wrong as well, so we're still stuck with him until they come get him for the looney bin.

Yellowstone has remained relatively stable, if you can call a pressure cooker like that stable, for a very long time, and it really isn't due to go bang for a long time yet, us time speaking, geologically any time now.

We have far more to worry about big rocks falling out of the sky than we do Yellowstone. So like I said, just more Gassy Rassy misinformation.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Yellowstone has remained relatively stable
Perhaps, but Rassy hasn't. From what I can glean, Yellowstone being nuked at the start of WWIII will become the new Illluminati symbol. And I thought it was going to be Big Bend getting nerve-gassed, or Colonel Mustard in the Dining Room with the candlestick.

Monday, April 21, 2014
YELLOWSTONE VOLCANO WILL BE NUKED. ILLUMINATI FREEMASON SYMBOLISM. WW3. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 21, 2014

An investigative look into the Yellowstone Volcano and how it is set to be nuked to begin Armageddon. We certainly are on the threshold, it’s not going to take much to push nations over the edge. Some are in imminent danger, have you gotten your protections? The only sure one is God Himself.

Putin may not be driven over the edge by US sanctions, but the loss of Old Faithful is another thing all together.

COMMENT FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 21, 2014

I wrote a report on April 18, 2014 "YELLOWSTONE CAN BE STOPPED FROM DESTROYING AMERICA!" FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA . When they have time, some of the blogs should post my warning. I listed several potential ways it can be stopped. I mentioned that testimony I got from two top scientific sources (one American and one British) indicated that if Yellowstone blows, it may take part of America, all of America, maybe part of the world, or maybe all the world. Also, it could get strong enough as an eruption to put the earth under a volcanic ash winter for several years where no food can be grown on earth and maybe the whole human race on earth then disappears and goes extinct like the dinosaurs.
Since the report above indicates that the Illuminati may want to nuke Yellowstone in order to trigger off World War III, it is better to speak frankly now and show that such an idea is insane and far worse in damage than even the advisers for the Illuminati would realize. Here are some of the ways that Yellowstone can react if nuked.
1. It can expand the hole where the eruption goes through to much larger and suddenly instead of a limited area covered by volcanic ash, maybe all of America and since the hole may be too large to gradually seal itself up, it may just continue blasting out volcanic ash until all the atmosphere is mass saturated and then we have for several years a volcanic ash winter over the entire earth. When finally the sky clears again and the sun can come out again, all of mankind is dead due to starvation since no food could be raised on earth while the volcanic ash winter remained over the earth.
2. It can be shock waves trigger off other fault lines under the earth which are within range of Yellowstone shock waves. Looking at a map of fault lines under America, I saw enough fault lines that might be triggered off from the shock wave at Yellowstone to where maybe half or more of America sinks into the ocean. Or else half of the face of America blown into the sky and the earth now unbalanced spins out of orbit into outer space. The earth shooting throught the solar system and into other galaxies would be fast thrown into a temperature several hundred degrees below zero F. and all life on earth frozen solid as nothing above or below the earth could survive the intense cold that would now take over the entire earth. Or the earth shooting at tremendous speed through outer space finally hits a sun somewhere and all of earth burns down or else melts down as it hits this sun wherever located in the universe.
3. Losing enough of the surface of the earth suddenly blown away, the earth might split in half and each half then thrown into outer space and going through the choices of total death for earth listed in no. 2.
I saw years ago when some federal elements suggested that if Yellowstone erupted in a major way, then use nukes to try and stop it or else control it. I warned then that such an idea was dumb and not thought through scientifically in depth. But federal sources did not reply back to my warning sent to them.
I suggest all blogs post this report or else these idiots in the so-labelled Illuminati might kill off the entire human race or else blow up the earth, etc. by such a dumb idea as suggested by nuking Yellowstone. Under no circumstances nuke Yellowstone as this has too many angles to how it can react and science is not accurate enough to figure out which way it will go if nuked!
Pass this report around! America needs to hear this and by passing this around, some of the illuminati will hear this message and realize that nuking Yellowstone either before or after an eruption starts is a dumb idea and scientifically logic shows that it can end the human race on earth or even blow up the earth or spin it off into outer space where earth is then either frozen to several hundred degrees below 0 F. or else burned up in some sun as it crashes into it at high speed in outer space!
Enough said! The warning is delivered to America and the world!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that scientific intellect who maybe has the largest private scientific and engineering library in South Carolina and one of the few biggest private collections in America. This was collected for when we build our Camelot Project in America and want all the scientific and engineering answers at our fingertips when we work on needed projects for America and the world!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:00 PM

The whole splitting the earth in half thing sounds really cool. How exactly do we nuke Yellowstone so this will happen? Do we have to hit a certain spot with a certain megatonnage, or will any ol' atomic bomb do? And can we influence the direction it splits so we can pick the areas that freeze and burn?
"Follow the Money"
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

1. Nuke Yellowstone, split the Earth or send it spinning uncontrollably into space.
2. ????
3. Profit

Despite its minor flaws, still the third best Evil Illuminati Scheme© so far this year.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:The whole splitting the earth in half thing sounds really cool. How exactly do we nuke Yellowstone so this will happen?
Why would we, the Illuminati, want to split the earth in half? Yeah, I know, just because we can do it or because we want to get at the rich, creamy chocolate center. But is that really a good, good, good reason? To put it another way, should we really allow ourselves to get caught up in carrying out every single crazy paranoid plan that Erasmus ascribes to us? Just for once, could we just say that we did things our way?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Why would we, the Illuminati, want to split the earth in half?
Do we need a reason other than it's evil? After all, that's the big-guy-who's-name-can't-be-mentioned-but-it's-Satan's thing.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014
LEAVE THE BANK OF AMERICA. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 22, 2014

COMMENT BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA. WHEN ANY BANK DECIDES WHAT POLITICAL OR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS THAT WE MAY HAVE IN AMERICA, TIME TO DUMP THEM AND FIND A BANK THAT BELIEVES IN THE PRINCIPLES THAT AMERICA WAS FOUNDED UPON IN 1776. ... WHAT AN IRONY! MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS WEALTHY AND ALMOST DECIDED TO BUY THE BANK OF AMERICA LONG AGO FOR HIS FOUR SONS AND ONE DAUGHTER. IF MY FAMILY OWNED THIS BANK AT THIS TIME, WE WOULD NEVER HAVE TOLERATED SUCH INTOLERANCE TOWARDS THE U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS AND FIRED ANY BANKING OFFICIALS TRYING TO SET UP SUCH A POLICY FOR OUR BANK! PASS MY PROPOSED OMNI LAW ON MY WEBSITE AND ONCE PASSED, WE WILL STRAIGHTEN OUT ANY BANKS WITH ANTI-AMERICAN ATTITUDES LIKE THIS UNDER AMERICAN LAW.
PASS THIS REPORT UNLESS YOU WANT BANKS TO DICTATE WHAT POLITICAL PARTY YOU CAN BELONG TO, WHAT CHURCH THEY WILL ALLOW YOU TO ATTEND, WHO YOU CAN VOTE FOR OR SUPPORT IN ELECTIONS, ETC.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT PATRIOT WHOSE FOREFATHERS FOUGHT IN THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION OF 1776 FOR FREEDOM IN AMERICA, NOT SOURCES TELLING US WHAT FREEDOMS WE ARE ALLOWED OR NOT IN AMERICA!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:54 AM
"Follow the Money"