On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If this guy is so brilliant, then why is he toiling in obscurity? Surely, someone with his :sarcasmon: "matchless intelligence" could easily figure out a way to get his Omni Law signed into law, his Vatican endorsed food process placed into production, and our fiat money system replaced by one based on Constitutionally lawful money.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:If this guy is so brilliant, then why is he toiling in obscurity? Surely, someone with his :sarcasmon: "matchless intelligence" could easily figure out a way to get his Omni Law signed into law, his Vatican endorsed food process placed into production, and our fiat money system replaced by one based on Constitutionally lawful money.

Are you forgetting how you, I and countless others in the Illuminati work day and night, 24/7 to foil the likes of people like Erasmus? It may not be easy work, but we haven't failed yet!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:If this guy is so brilliant, then why is he toiling in obscurity? Surely, someone with his :sarcasmon: "matchless intelligence" could easily figure out a way to get his Omni Law signed into law, his Vatican endorsed food process placed into production, and our fiat money system replaced by one based on Constitutionally lawful money.
Are you forgetting how you, I and countless others in the Illuminati work day and night, 24/7 to foil the likes of people like Erasmus? It may not be easy work, but we haven't failed yet!
No; but Erasmus is so brilliant (just ask him -- he'll tell you) that one would think that he could easily overcome even our collective might.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
The Observer wrote:
No; but Erasmus is so brilliant (just ask him -- he'll tell you) that one would think that he should easily overcome even our collective might.
Fixed it for you?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, September 27, 2014
GREETINGS TO THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 27, 2014 3:05 PM

Gassy Rassy starts off with a heavy-handed religious rant, which of course I won't include because such things are banned here (which is wise, you should see some of the religious arguments people get into here at NWO headquarters - for example can you sacrifice humans by simple killing or do they need to be consumed by fire?). But, luckily, he soon gets into issues of culture and race.

... some Jews are really evil. However, then again, many or most Jews were just ordinary people trying to live ordinary, decent lives with other races on earth and they should not be punished for those who did not represent them and were themselves the evil ones creating a bad image for all Jews.

God had given to all races some unique gifts not given to other races. If races mass married with other races, this weakened some of their unique characteristics as a race and weakened their unique racial gifts given them by God. In a society that does not want to hear any potential actual message from God, I realize that these words in a "politically correct" America meaning a society now based upon lies and cons to control the people would not be the words the power elite would want the people to hear. I heard from him no reference that one race was inferior to any race on earth.

Rassy doesn't normally talk about race, well, besides comments about how slaves had it good in the Confederacy and didn't want to be freed. Now he gets to the heart of the matter, each race has it's own gifts. For example, black people have a gift for picking cotton, while white people have a gift for supervising cotton picking. But that pales in comparison to how God will spare America from it's well-deserved damnation 'cause he likes Rassy.

... I do not know why, but he indicated that God especially liked me a lot and God would spare America because of me from a lot of other punishments it would face otherwise from God. He indicated that I had several gifts from God including a common sense approach to Christianity that other Christian leaders did not have. If true, let's put it to the test right here in this report. ... My proposed Omni Law on my website is the political application of the political rights given us by God for all of mankind. ... If my Omni Law is not passed and strongly pushed that 2014 should be the year for this to happen, the evil cabal that controls Wash., D.C. as its front has extensive plans to end America as a nation and to engineer that most Americans end up dead by camouflaged Washington policy designed to do exactly that. I mentioned the memorial stones in Georgia set up by the evil cabal plainly states that they want to reduce the entire population of the human race down to 500 million and no more after that allowed on earth. Around 7 billion humans on earth have to die to achieve a target figure like this. And I once met maybe the head of the evil cabal (a Rothschild) who boasted how he, Rockefellers, and others of this evil cabal you are not supposed to know about use Wash., D.C. as their front as he said he and associates were the secret government of America and you the American people were "too stupid, too irresponsible, and too morally unfit to be allowed to govern America" so they secretly did through the brought off leadership of Wash., D.C.

Rassy has it backwards, we NWO types think that being "stupid, irresponsible, and morally unfit" are the right atributes for the 500 million who get to survive - our core consituancy.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who dares to stand up to the evil cabal of America and expose them to the American people. A number of murder attempts by their side over time has not scared me nor silenced me! Now they are really scared that I will win as nothing seems to stop me from moving to wake up America today to the great danger within Wash., D.C. and covered by the corrupt in Wash., D.C.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:15 PM
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:
Rassy wrote:It is not smart possible to underestimate me.
That definitely needed fixing.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, October 9, 2014
Yellowstone Secret Eruption Program. OBAMA PROGRAM CAN EXTERMINATE HUMAN RACE. PASS ON! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA OCT. 8, 2014 - 2:07 PM
COMMENT BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA. IF THIS REPORT IS CORRECT, THEN OBAMA IS ABOUT TO WIPE OUT HUMAN RACE ON EARTH IF THIS REPORTED FEDERAL PROJECT IS ALLOWED TO GO ON. YEARS AGO I HAD THE TESTIMONY OF TWO OF THE TOP VOLCANIC EXPERTS IN THE WORLD. THEY BOTH INDICATED THAT IF ANYONE TRIGGERS OFF ERUPTION OF YELLOWSTONE, THIS WOULD LIKELY DO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING: WIPE OUT PART OF AMERICA. WIPE OUT ALL OF AMERICA. WIPE OUT CANADA AND MEXICO ALONG WITH AMERICA. WIPE OUT MOST OF THE WORLD. WIPE OUT THE WHOLE EARTH BY CREATING A VOLCANIC WINTER OVER THE EARTH WHICH WOULD LAST FOR YEARS AND WOULD MAKE IMPOSSIBLE RAISING FOOD ON EARTH. COULD WIPE OUT HUMAN RACE BEFORE SUN COULD BREAK THROUGH VOLCANICALLY DARKENED OUT EARTH SKY.
FOLKS, PASS MY PROPOSED OMNI LAW SO SEVERAL OBAMA PROJECTS CAN BE STOPPED BEFORE THEY WIPE OUT THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH. I STUDIED WITH AN ENGINEERING SCHOOL AND WAS ALLOWED TO DO ONE WEEK OF ENGINEERING STUDIES EACH DAY KEEPING AN A AVERAGE WHILE DOING THIS. I KNOW ENGINEERING FAR BETTER THAN OBAMA WHO WAS ONLY EDUCATED IN COMMUNIST ECONOMICS AND HOW TO BE A COMMUNIST LAWYER IN AMERICA. YOU LET THIS COMMUNIST BOY IN THE WHITE HOUSE CARRY OUT HIS CRACKPOT ENGINEERING IDEAS FOR AMERICA AND AMERICA WILL BE LIKELY DESTROYED AS A NATION. ALSO, MAYBE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH ALONG WITH AMERICA.

As if Erasmus could stop us. Unfortunately, the only plan we Illuminati have for Yellowstone is to paint all the rocks there yellow.

As Nesara News a few days had the legally airtight legal proof that the birth certificate of Obama was a total forgery on a number of legal misstatements in it and that his social security no. was borrowed from a dead man successfully tracked down by the the lawyer who by the way is the living daughter of the famous John Wayne. Obama is a legal fraud in the White House and he once said of himself before running for the White House stated that he was not born in America but in a foreign nation. He was recorded on this and displayed nationally on the internet. Obama is not legally in the White House nor legally President of America according to the U.S. Constitution which the Democrats commit high treason against by keeping him in the White House when they know that he is a total legal fraud pretending to be President in the White House. I criticize the Republicans freely also when deserved, but this round I kick the Democrats you know where! Vote against their candidates for office whether running for the U.S. Senate or House. They are committing high treason against the U.S. Constitution by keeping him in office when they are legally sworn to uphold the U.S. Constitution as the national law of America. And tell the Republicans to fast pass the Omni Law shown on my national website or else you will kick them also in coming elections you know where!
ISIS has already said that they plan to wipe out Canada and raise the flag of Islam over the White House before they are done with America. I have a few military tricks up my sleeve that ISIS has never seen and ISIS can be smashed fast if the politicians are pushed aside so the military can fight a war correctly and not "politically correct." My father was a genius in common sense and my mother a genius in academic intelligence. Both are excellent forms of high intelligence, but I rate common sense higher than formal academic intelligence. I learned two ways of thinking from my parents. Both do the job needed for America. But I also strongly believe in creating a team of very bright, talented people and let the team collectively work out the smartest angles how to win for your nation. Ego has no part. Always let the smartest idea win and then professionally carry out the idea or program agreed upon. ... If I head up America, ISIS is finished. Also, the borders will be sealed so would-be terrorists, etc. cannot slip anymore into America because the nation had no real prior national border security to it. ... I heavily documented how I could end up suing Washington, D.C. and key leaders there for even $500 trillion in damages ... and maybe if you behave yourself, I might not file the $500 trillion lawsuit that would not be laughed at if once filed. I won against a Jewish lawyer who had never lost in state court until he faced me. I have won many legal upsets but hidden them so I could trick Wash., D.C. into showing how truly criminal and treasonable it is and also so much of its leadership is now. The legal evidence is ready! Do I use it or be merciful? All members of Congress can be sued! Key leaders of key federal agencies and so on. I would be suing you in maybe 200 nations under international genocide law. And don't forget that President Ronald Reagan signed the Genocide Treaty while in the White House! Your corrupt national courts will not be able to protect you from me!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader with the guts to stand up for the truth and moral justice in America!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:40 PM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ErasumusofAmerica wrote:...WIPE OUT CANADA...
ISIS has already said that they plan to wipe out Canada...
A lot of purported threats to Canada's safety are starting to pop up in Erasmus' rants. Is this a sign that he is looking to expland Omnilaw to our northern brothers?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
ErasumusofAmerica wrote:...WIPE OUT CANADA...
ISIS has already said that they plan to wipe out Canada...
A lot of purported threats to Canada's safety are starting to pop up in Erasmus' rants. Is this a sign that he is looking to expland Omnilaw to our northern brothers?
I sleep better at night knowing he's got us covered.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:I sleep better at night knowing he's got us covered.
You will feel differently when he single-handedly wipes out your country's wheat farming with his father's Vatican-endorsed bread recipe scheme.

Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gassy Rassy pronounced, among other things,

"They are committing high treason against the U.S. Constitution by keeping him in office when they are legally sworn to uphold the U.S. Constitution as the national law of America."

Funny -- you would think that a :sarcasmon: brilliant legal mind like that which resides in Erasmus's butto -- er, cranium, would under stand that the crime of "high treason" does not exist within the U.S. and that Article III, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution has a somewhat different definition of treason as regards American law.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:I sleep better at night knowing he's got us covered.
You will feel differently when he single-handedly wipes out your country's wheat farming with his father's Vatican-endorsed bread recipe scheme.

Problem is that I think Erasmus blew up his oven trying to mix up a batch of that famous, all powerful, Vatican Approved Food Process.... that's why he wants his Omni-Law passed so he can then afford new digs, and peddle the Vatican Endorsed Food and Bread Process on the masses as the next web popup scam...

Remember it's all about the Super Healthy Vatican Checked and Approved by Popes Food Process for Healthy Bread..

(I wonder if anyone will actually get my post, it's done in the same writing style as Erasmus, he changes one or two words every time to try and change the subtle hint in his writing.. )
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I believe some Pope once said something about processing wheat and world nutrition, and of course Gassy Rassy took it as an endorsement of his father's "invention" (which turns out to be an old patent on milling NOT by his father).

SOVIET SPY RING COMMENTS ON AMERICAN PEOPLE. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 10, 2014
In trying to win my father over to let the Soviet Union take over his trade secret industrial food process, they made many interesting remarks. They said that he might as well let them get his industrial food process as they were going to win America to Communism regardless. They secretly controlled the civil rights movement in America and would use it to elect radical candidates to Congress and once Wash., D.C. was made Communist by this, then they would trick the Blacks into Communist concentration camps and call these federal work camps. They would use Nazi tactics to kill off Black inmates in these federal "work camps" until the Black race was exterminated in America. As they said, the Black race was an "inferior" race and you could not build a successful Communist society upon an "inferior" race.
Okay let's step on toes! Since the Eboba virus was apparently invented in an American biological warfare lab and patented by the federal government, they would not have released it if they did not have in advance the antidote to it they developed in the lab before releasing this on Africa as the front and then will see that it mass enters America in order to create a federal police state in America. I may not have the federal antidote to the Ebola virus they are pretending that they do not have, but I checked with a few brilliant health research friends of mine and I think that we likely have an answer that can totally cure or else prevent Ebola in America. Wash., D.C. consumed in rings of conspiracy within rings of conspiracy for why they really do things, will not want our answer to stop Ebola in America and the rest of the world. So American folks pass our proposed Omni Law and now and we will stop the Ebola virus very fast after that.
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that son of an industrialist who decides what nation becomes the richest and most powerful on earth. I want this to be America. Prove to me that America should have the greatest food industry in world history! Pass the Omni Law and now. Put the politicians on the spot to back this for immediate vote either before or just after our November election of 2014! The survival of the American and world human race hangs on the outcome of this November election! I am tired of Washington "dirty tricks" being pulled trying to block this Vatican endorsed industrial food process from being reestablished in America. Wash., D.C. pulled dirty trick operations to close down this growing industrial food industry before even though food sources across America selling this had skyrocketing sales for it even without advertising! Wash., D.C. has been a highly criminal government. Time to stop this by passage of the Omni Law!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:45 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gassy Rassy has been making daily Ebola posts which have begun to incorporate the many contradictory "reports" put up by MacHaffie ("it's gonna kill us all," "it's a hoax," "it's two plagues in one!"). Rather than let him take over the Ebola hysteria thread, I quarantined ol' Erasmus here.

Monday, October 20, 2014
NESARA NEWS OCT. 16, 2014, OCT. 20, 2014 NAILS OBAMA BEHIND EBOLA CRISIS. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA

I cracked the White House security of Obama and found out that he has been a con artist before America and the world that he claimed that he had no answer medically able to stop the Ebola Crisis at this time. I released my report Oct. 16 with Nesara News titled "The Ebola Secret Why Obama Ordered Ebola Released!" Several reports also posted by others with Nesara News also totally back up my position that Obama has launched this Ebola Crisis nationally and internationally as his bid for nation and potentially world power as intended dictator of America and then world dictator of the world itself. I have three answers that can stop the Ebola Crisis and now. One was developed maybe 12-15 years ago and was secretly tested by the U.S. Government that it stopped the Ebola Virus cold and also the AIDS Virus. Having access to the top secrets of Wash., D.C., Obama knew about this confirmed discovery of years ago which would automatically knock out the Ebola Virus by cutting off the switch which keeps the Ebola Virus alive. My symbolic way of stating how it fast knocks off the Ebola Virus! And does not harm humans when it is used against the Ebola Virus! Totally effective! And we can have it fast produced to knock out all the Ebola Virus in the world. Obama knew about this as he has access to all top secrets in federal research like this and pretended that he knew of no medical angle that could stop the Ebola Virus at this time. By pretending before America and the world that he did not know of anything which could stop the Ebola Virus, this shows by criminal law logic that he was behind the Ebola Crisis and using this as biological warfare to aim to gain control of foreign nations and also America. He was manipulating the American people into hysteria so he could gain control over them and become the dictator of America overthrowing all constitutional government in America. He was also manipulating foreign opinion worldwide so by biological warfare that he was behind, his actions showed that he was also aiming to become dictator of the world if no one knew the game he was playing with the American people and foreign people to become the dictatorial ruler over America and all the world!

In Nesara News Oct. 20, 2014, is a powerful report showing how the Ebola outbreak in West Africa would apparently have been set up. Look it up. It is "Straight To The Point: Liberian Scientist Nails Ebola Cause." And John, the editor, with a sizzling release of Nesara News this day of Oct. 20, 2014 also has the report

Monday, October 20, 2014
Doctor: U.S. Army Rejected Successful Ebola Drug 2 Weeks Before Outbreak

To my surprise, I found out a few days ago of brilliant research by one health researcher and I think that he has got a third answer which can knock out the Ebola Virus and like lightning! It would still have to go through the formality of at least tests on a few Ebola Virus infected animals, but the logic behind his discovery is brilliant and I knowing scientific and engineering logic, the odds are very strong that he has created a third powerful answer to fast knock out the Ebola Virus and safe for humans to use the same as the original discovery Obama has hidden from the world that he already had access to.

And in Nesara News we have also a second discovery of an Ebola drug which was being tested by the U.S. Army, first test results indicated that it would work against the Ebola Virus, and suddenly two weeks before the Ebola Virus breakout in Africa, this research project which looked so promising was suddenly cancelled by the U.S. Army. Translating this into common language, Obama cancelled it using the U.S. Army as the front to do the cancelling for him I am sure how it worked!

And the Democrats in the Senate and House keep trying to keep Obama from being investigated by Congress for criminal acts that he has done which disqualify him from being in the White House. For example, the legal evidence is airtight that his birth certificate which he showed to the nation is a mass forgery as it is full of proven fraudulent legal statements in it. He once got video taped before running for the White House saying that he was not born in America when appealing to Americans that foreigners should be given the same rights as native born Americans to run for the White House. The reason why the framers to the U.S. Constitution prohibited people born as non-Americans from running for the White House is that they might still have loyalty to foreign cultures instead of to the culture and principles America was founded upon in 1776! Obama in the White House planning to mass kill Americans through the biological warfare of the Ebola Virus is a man who hates Americans and does not secretly care about them as his people! He is clever but insane, he is a fanatic, and he is a clever con artist, but very unqualified in technical knowledge to be in the White House. His only technical knowledge that he learned was Communist law and Communist economics under Communist teachers and launched into national politics by one of the top Communist intellectuals in America and lived in Chicago along with Obama there. This top Communist intellectual taught to get inside the government and then destroy America from within the government itself! In other words, be a Communist Trojan Horse and infiltrate the government until the government and nation itself is destroyed from within and finally collapses into a Communist government and nation!

And one final report posted by John at Nesara News today Oct. 20 was
RFID Chips Ebola Vaccinations Containing RFID Chips

The report stated that a witness ca The report quoted a witness that secret Washington plan under Obama was to have Ebola vaccines that inject RFID Chips into all Americans while they would be forced to take an Ebola vaccine shot intended for all to take. I once had a friend who was an electronic engineer for the F.B.I. and C.I.A. and won federal awards for his brilliant work. He pioneered these RFID Chips so they would be a way that the federal government could secretly spy on all Americans 24 hours a day seven days a week as a federal electronic spy police state while the Americans did not know that they had been tricked into taking these chips into their body. At a top secret C.I.A. of top American leaders there, they said they needed a "Pearl Harbor" or another drastic emotional angle so all Americans would agree to take these RFID Chips. Once the people took these, then America would have the most total police state of any nation on earth in human history! Obama wanted to trick the American people into taking these chips so they could be electronically spied upon by Obama Washington 24 hours a day for the rest of their lives. Separately a medical researcher taking these chips for research purposes researched how they worked and spotted a hidden flaw to their design that could later kill all Americans who took them. I never told the federal electronic engineer what this medical doctor in medical research said about these chips. Others with me heard his medical testimony also what the problem was with these chips.

Now Folks you take this report of NESARA NEWS Oct. 16, Oct. 20, 2014 NAILS OBAMA BEING BEHIND EBOLA CRISIS. You copy what I just showed you here and send out copies all over America and I suggest before the November election. You don't want to elect to Congress those who want to protect Obama from criminal investigations by Congress, state grand juries, foreign investigative sources for governments all over the world, etc. When this mad Nero in the White House is trying to mass kill Americans by the Ebola Crisis and foreigners in nations all over the world, who in the world is on his side and wants to protect him so he can spread the Ebola Virus all over the world to kill off as much of mankind as he can?!!!

And Folks, pass my Omni Law on my national website. Full name is The Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America. By passing this report on Obama Being Behind Ebola Crisis, you put Congress under intense heat where they will have to legally investigate Obama whereas before this heat is applied, Congress will otherwise try and let Obama not get criminally investigated for attempted mass murder of Americans and foreigners all over the world. Once the Omni Law is passed, we will have legal trustees over Wash., D.C. ready to investigate any extreme high treason or corruption in government like this Ebola Crisis Obama released on mankind and not let it get out of hand and carried out! And when the people want it, these ten legal trustees of the people over government can force legal referendums so the people vote whether to accept or reject laws and policies passed by or else rejected by politicians not very interested in carrying out the will of the American people in Congress. This forces the government to be the servant of the people instead of their attempted master. This keeps America a free and independent nation instead of an enslaved nation with no freedom due to a tyrant like Obama wanted to become by taking over and becoming the evil tyrant that he wants to become over the American people and America as a nation.

I will be one of the ten legal trustees first round and having spent eleven calendar years in military academies, will be a heavy influence for a strong national defense for America. Also, having studied with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein many years ago, I will be a heavy influence to see that America booms economically with a powerful free enterprise system making America once more the greatest nation on earth but also governed with moral values instead of this barbarian code of ethics Obama wanted to impose to rule over America with.

... Copy from our website our Omni Law and see how just it is and apparently the corrupt in Wash., D.C. boasted how they would never let the American people gain final power and authority over Wash., D.C. by means of this Omni Law. One federal operative boasted to us that secret elements in Congress boasted that they would never let the American people gain final authority and power over the federal government, so would make sure that this Omni Law was never passed by them. But Obama just caught in massive high treason and genocide conspiracy against the American people and against people all over the world, the corrupt in Congress are trapped! With all the nation and all the world watching them, they have to pass the Omni Law now or else look like they were among the secret supporters of the Obama Ebola Crisis to overthrow all government by the people in America and in all nations of the earth as well! The ambition of Nero Obama went far!

Pass this report around all over America and the news media will have to report on this as the public will enormously mistrust the news media if they try to censor that Obama just got caught in genocide massive biological warfare and conspiracy of high treason against the American people and nation.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (Pen name for an honest American economist. Obama was blocking the booming of the American economy by blockage of the RV of foreign currencies which would have helped straighten out and strengthened economies all over the world including the American. If the RV had occurred, I as an economist would have been too busy to investigate Obama and find out what Ebola Crisis schemes that he was into! By trying to hurt the American people economically, he hurt himself instead and legally I think has just hung himself for good! As an Old Jewish proverb of the Old Testament says, when such as Obama tried so hard to dig a deep grave for the American people, he ended up digging a deep grave for himself instead!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:59 PM

If only Obama had allowed the RV, Gassy Rassy would have been so busy swimming in money he wouldn't have noticed the Ebola conspiracy and couldn't have nailed him on it! Drat!

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, October 24, 2014
CLAIM YOUR SHARE OF $10 TRILLION! PASS THE OMNI LAW! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 23, 2014.

CLAIM YOUR SHARE OF $10 TRILLION! PASS THE OMNI LAW! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 23, 2014. ACTUALLY $10 TRILLION WAS MONEY PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN WANTED TO BE SPLIT BETWEEN YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. WASHINGTON POLITICIANS WANT TO POCKET THE MONEY. WE OF THE OMNI LAW DRIVE WANT YOU TO GET THE MONEY PRESIDENT REAGAN WANTED YOU TO RECEIVE AFTER THE COLD WAR WAS OVER! OBAMA AND OTHER CORRUPT POLITICIANS DON'T WANT YOU TO GET THIS!

...10 trillion is a handsome amount of money to get split between all Americans who are to receive their share of this Reagan created top secret fund for the time of the Cold War. It is a lot of money for each of you if you want to take the time to do the math. It is like you hit a big lottery and tax free at least as far as federal taxes go. Understand that the latest tax law now secretly passed without your knowledge, banks can now forbid you to get your money from your bank account under this new tax law. This is a genocide violation of the ruling of the Nuremberg War Trial of 1945-6 and the advocated punishment for this is hanging until dead from the gallows according to the Nuremberg War Trials. It was called "Crimes Against Humanity" when Nazi Germany did this before World War II.

There is a lot more money that you have been swindled out of by leaders in Wash., D.C. and you don't know how huge is the amount you have been swindled out of using Wash., D.C. as the front to trick you with!

...Read Nesara News (nesaranews.blogspew.com) for current reports showing Obama set up this Ebola Crisis for America and other nations. Being good at military intelligence, I located where the federal government found the total cure to this Ebola virus maybe around 12-15 years ago and so this entire Ebola Crisis is a giant fraud and hoax of Obama who needs to be immediately yanked from the White House to stop this Ebola Crisis that he created. And his new Ebola czar apparently just commented that the most pressing problem is getting rid of overpopulation in the world. Guess the Ebola Crisis solves that problem for him!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:06 PM

$10 Trillion divided by 300 million Americans = $33 thousand each. Not a small amount of money, but not exactly "like you hit a big lottery."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As you know, we have a strict "no politics" rule here, and not for the reason you might guess (to prevent strife and flame wars on this forum). In reality, if anyone from one of the battleground states where $millions are being spent on negative ads and push polls finds us talking politics they might come down to New World Order Headquarters and vent. Granted, we have demons from Hell as security guards, but there's no sense in taking chances. So, rather than let Gassy Rassy advocate voting for one party over the other, I have substituted the terms "vampire" and "zombie" for the major US parties, and "Frankenstein" for a specific political figure.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014
EBOLA CAN LAST ON SURFACES FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS, TESTS REVEAL. INFORMATION SENT TO ERASMUS OF AMERICA AND FORWARDED IN THIS REPORT! OCT. 28, 2014

Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 11:51 PM Subject: Ebola can last on surfaces for almost TWO months, tests reveal

FOLKS, VOTE VAMPIRE NOV. 4, 2014. Not because they are wonderful which is far from the case, but contrary to the Zombies, they can afford to admit how bad is the news about the Ebola Virus which the Zombies cannot do while trying to cover for Obama for hiding the truth about the Ebola Virus. The Democratic leaders have to block investigations of Frankenstein over the Ebola Crisis. Frankenstein pretends that there is no cure for the Ebola Virus, yet through a confidential source of mine, it was stated that an effective cure for the Ebola Virus was found by the federal government around 12-15 years ago and then hid from the public. Frankenstein knew this and hid this information that the cure for the Ebola Virus was confirmed by the federal government around 12-15 years ago and the policy of Frankenstein towards the Ebola Virus pretends that no cure exists for the Ebola Virus at this time. I obtained the product which was stated cured both the AIDS Virus and the Ebola Virus according to the federal report hidden from you by Frankenstein, but you are not supposed to know that this Ebola Crisis is an engineered crisis created by Frankenstein and Zombie allies who know what is going on but are not going to tell you the American public. If Frankenstein knew a cure existed for the Ebola Virus when all this Ebola Crisis broke loose, then technically Frankenstein is guilty of high treason and those with him in hiding the cure from the public when they knew the Ebola Crisis could be promptly stopped in Africa, America, and all over the world now. They withheld the Ebola Cure for gain in political strategy, only got caught at it which was not in their plans to be caught for high treason and genocide conspiracy against America and also massive genocide conspiracy against other races and nations on earth.
I plan to shortly contact foreign embassies and UN delegations in America as to how Frankenstein set up this Ebola Crisis in Africa, America, etc. Members of Congress showed no interest when I offered to show them before the Nov. 4 election what the Ebola Cure was that the federal government found cured Ebola according to their own federal research work and final report. Their conclusion, not mine, was that they had found a successful Ebola Cure and safe for the people to use. This is the information I have. I also have a sample of what their research work said cured Ebola totally and was safe for the people to use. As Democratic sources are trying to protect Obama from investigation over the Ebola Crisis, I will ask these international sources of the UN to criminally indict the involved Zombie leaders of the Senate and elsewhere along with Obama for massive violation of the Genocide Treaty which potentially threatened the lives and survival of all races and nations on earth if not stopped in time! Obama and federal associates in this deadly scheme for power face pending indictments under the Genocide Treaty from foreign governments all over the world, from national indictments cleaning the genocide killers from its leadership ranks in Wash. D.C. and also state grand juries criminally indicting the involved evil scheming leaders for mass murder conspiracy and any Ebola deaths in their states or their state citizens dying elsewhere due to Ebola infection killing them off from the Frankenstein engineered Ebola Crisis in America, in Africa, and elsewhere in the world.

I will show foreign governments the legal evidence that Washington, D.C. has engaged in American genocide conspiracy and operation and world genocide conspiracy and operation in the Washington suppression of the stunning food discovery of my father which the Vatican under Pope Pius XII endorsed as potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ ... And Obama for insane political reasons was and is behind this Ebola Crisis which could grow big enough to threaten the lives of much of the human race on earth including maybe up to 50% of Americans dead from it if Obama has his way as his C.I.A. apparently set up the Ebola Crisis first in Africa and now is supposed to spread in America until the American people allow him to become dictator of America for life. I suggest that Obama resign from the White House as his further leadership of America is colossally tainted and could engineer the collapse of the entire federal government if they don't get rid of him before he so discredits Wash., D.C. as to wipe out its international influence in the world. America has no more use for Obama in the White House! Time to leave!
Folks, pass this report all over America and smart to see that all see it before the Nov. 4 election. I can under international law sue Wash., D.C. and selected leaders of Congress, federal agencies, etc. for even $600 trillion in damages for a basic Washington one half century suppression of my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process in genocide conspiracy against the American people and people in all nations of the earth. I can charge Wash., D.C. with a basic murder of an estimated at least 2-3 billion people on earth by suppression of this unique super health food which is mentioned in the Bible and says that it would give the people good health on earth and longer lives on earth than possible without it. It is mentioned in Exodus 23:25 for those thinking that it is not mentioned in the Bible! ... I have proved very clever at law over the years and engineered a number of legal upsets which before I hid from public knowledge until I was ready to play my hand. ... I am a bold, cunning leader when needed and this solves the illegal immigration problem in America without selling out border security, people not assimilating into the American culture and becoming Americans culturally in character. After passage of the Omni Law, I would put this up to national referendum. If the American people approve, America becomes a mightier nation in the process and the basic illegal immigration problem pretty much solved for America then. I will not share my secret plan with leaders in Wash., D.C. until my Omni Law is passed. ... Okay folks, you have a champion of the people in me. I am a tough fighter by nature and through the passage of the Omni Law, will break the mob psychology in federal circles that they may be bullies towards the American people and no one can stop them. ... And just so there is no legal misunderstanding. Any attempt to suppress the American people from valid moral uses of the internet such as for expressing political stands, etc., once the Omni Law is passed and should be fast as we will file $500-600 trillion lawsuits under international law against federal leaders we judge need to learn a tough lesson when not to pick deadly legal issues to fight in court to try and suppress the American people with. I win legal upsets. Not smart to fight me where I judge I can win! I normally know the reality of the situation and should win if logic shows it can be done! Washington leaders are up against a mountain of genocide charges against them if I decide to file them in international court actions. Sometimes it is better like a tree to bend with a strong wind than remain stiff and be broken in the back by a wind too strong to resist or stop! I am going to pass the Omni Law and woe to any leaders who miscalculate and think that I will not be able to!
One final point. I played a little dumb while not dumb. I tied up the legal claims for the land of America under international law so the land remains the property of the American people in the 50 states of America. Washington leaders try to turn over American land to foreign sources, sorry I will contest that and when playing all legal aces, should win and Agenda 21, etc. will all be thrown into the trashcan as no international schemes are going to take away the land of the 50 states from the American people. If I have to be blunt so you get the hint, my mother was once rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to her time, and what brains I inherited from her are going to outclass yours by gift of God and the American people do not lose much, all, or any of their land to foreign sources as Obama has been trying to arrange while the news media kept silent to cover his high treason against the American people in this area of law.
Folks, while you were reading this report, powerful legal moves were created by this report protecting your legal rights, your future in America, and securing for you freedom and prosperity for your future instead of the legal hell that Obama had arranged for all the American people and Blacks included! ... Under the Omni Law, anyone electronically rigging computers to switch votes to the other side, we find out, you will either hang symbolically or else for real from a rope around your neck after conviction by legal process. Anyone voting by fraud who is not an American citizen, we will prosecute you and you have no future in America after that. We will not tolerate non-citizens to try to poison our national election by voting when they are not loyal to America nor care about American issues important to the future of America. The election of Nov. 4 is for the American citizens, not illegals trying to unhinge constitutional government in America by fraudulent voting. Let poll watchers outside photograph people appearing for voting. If voting fraud is obvious in tallied results, we go through the photos and spot those who are not American citizens and voted anyway.
Then fierce law takes over and you will at a minimum be expelled from America or maybe far worse legally will happen to you such as being assigned to a labor camp for a long stretch. These policies are intended to head off the mass voter fraud of Obama and Democrats in the last elections where such as 130% of registered voters voted in certain areas in certain states. We don't believe that all the 100% of registered voters voted for real nor do we believe that dead people resurrected from the grave to vote in the current election for Obama. And we don't want military votes to ever be massed lost by military mail again. Some people pay heavily if that happens again in America! The vote was not going for Obama in the last election, so a huge number of military votes were "Lost" in the military mail. We won't stand for such corrupt and fraudulent voting tactics again. And Soros, we are watching you and you will be prosecuted beyond human imagination if you try to rig any future elections with your tricks which we know what they are! Enough said!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who believes in the saying of Thomas Jefferson, "The entire art of government consists in being honest!" I have cynically at times said that Washington, D.C. would say back to Thomas Jefferson if alive today, "Mr. Thomas Jefferson, you are an idiot! The entire art of government consists in being dishonest, not honest!" American people, you want an honest government and future for America, push this report hard all over America and then vote on Nov. 4. You want an Islamic Republic under Obama and out to create maybe the biggest mass killing ever done by any leader over the nation that he ruled over, do nothing and let the evil win in America Nov. 4, 2014 on election day! Vigilance retains freedom. Laziness and indifference lets the evil take over and turn your life into utter hell on earth! Decide the future of America by what you do now!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:37 PM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The Democratic leaders have to block investigations of Frankenstein over the Ebola Crisis.
As Democratic sources are trying to protect Obama from investigation over the Ebola Crisis, I will ask these international sources of the UN to criminally indict the involved Zombie leaders of the Senate and elsewhere along with Obama for massive violation of the Genocide Treaty which potentially threatened the lives and survival of all races and nations on earth if not stopped in time! Obama and federal associates in this deadly scheme for power face pending indictments...
These policies are intended to head off the mass voter fraud of Obama and Democrats in the last elections where such as 130% of registered voters voted in certain areas in certain states

Rassy managed to sneak a few by you and got on the scoreboard. So now the score is Deep Knight 634,278 and Rassy 6.

But in all seriousness, I doubt that this post would have run afoul of the "no politics" rule since it was all Rassy gibberish.

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote: But in all seriousness, I doubt that this post would have run afoul of the "no politics" rule since it was all Rassy gibberish.
I think we can have an exception when we can't stop laughing.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

JamesVincent wrote:
The Observer wrote: But in all seriousness, I doubt that this post would have run afoul of the "no politics" rule since it was all Rassy gibberish.
I think we can have an exception when we can't stop laughing.
If you are moving for that, I will second it.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you don't think my eyes glaze over at the sight of Gassy Rassy's impenetrable prose, you give me too much credit. Of course I missed words in that tangled forest!

Thursday, October 30, 2014
RECALL NUREMBERG WAR TRIALS BACK INTO SESSION! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 30, 2014

ONE GROUP OF NAZI SUPPORTERS WAS NEVER PUT ON TRIAL AT THE 13 NAZI WAR CRIMES TRIALS HELD AT NUREMBERG, GERMANY STARTING IN 1945 ON THROUGH 1949. THE WALL STREET BANKERS AND WASH., D.C. THAT FINANCED THE NAZIS INTO NATIONAL POWER IN GERMANY. TIME TO TRY THE REMAINING GUILTY CULPRITS ...

LET ME START BY INTRODUCING MYSELF. MY PEN NAME IS ERASMUS OF AMERICA. BUT MY REGULAR NAME WILL BE USED IN THE MASS TRIAL OR TRIALS WHICH SHOULD BE HELD IN AMERICA NOW TO FINISH OFF CONVICTING AND PUNISHING THE NAZI WAR CRIMINALS WHO THINK THAT THEY GOT AWAY WITH HOW THEY SET UP WORLD II, MURDERED COUNTLESS MILLIONS THROUGH THE NAZIS WHICH FIT IN WITH THEIR WORLD PLANS, AND HAVING NEVER BEEN PROSECUTED FOR THEIR PREVIOUS MASS MURDERS ARE NOW ENCOURAGED TO THINK THAT THEY MAY EVEN KILL OFF HALF OF MANKIND NOW AND NO ONE CAN STOP THEM FROM DOING THIS! I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES ... I STUDIED A LOT OF LAW IN THE HOME EDUCATION STYLE OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN, BUT DID NOT FORMALLY APPLY TO BECOME A LAWYER BEFORE THE BAR. HOWEVER, QUIETLY I WON A NUMBER OF LEGAL UPSETS IN COURTS BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE, AND ONCE FACING A JEWISH LAWYER WHO HAD NEVER LOST IN ANY STATE COURT, HE WAS STUNNED WHEN I DEFEATED HIM IN COURT. TWO LAWYERS SITTING IN THE BACK OF THE COURTROOM BOTH GRINNED ENORMOUSLY AS I PASSED THEM AND GAVE ME A V FOR VICTORY SIGN AS I PASSED THEM ONCE LEAVING THE COURTROOM AFTER WINNING IN COURT. I HAVE A MILITARY NATURE IN LAW AND I DON'T FIGHT TO LOSE BUT TO WIN! AND I DO WIN EVEN AGAINST TOP LAWYERS. I SUGGEST MYSELF AS CHIEF PROSECUTOR IN THE NUREMBERG TRIAL OR TRIALS IN AMERICA AS I AM FAR MORE AGGRESSIVE THAN LAWYERS NORMALLY ARE WHEN IT IS JUSTIFIED TO LEGALLY NAIL THE OTHER SIDE BY LAW! AND WITH A HEAVY BACKGROUND IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE, I ALREADY KNOW THE KEY HIDDEN FACTS WHICH WILL WIPE OUT THE GUILTY PARTIES ... HAVING A MOTHER ONCE RATED BY I.Q. TEST TO BE THE MOST BRILLIANT CHILD IN AMERICAN HISTORY UP TO THEN, SHE RAISED ME TO BE SUPER SHARP IN THE USE OF BRAINS IN KEY FIELDS WHICH WOULD INCLUDE LAW IN THIS CASE! OF COURSE I AM NO FOOL AND WOULD HAVE A TEAM OF TOP LAWYERS WORK WITH ME TO FULLY PROSECUTE THE WAR CRIMES CRIMINALS WE ARE AFTER TO CONVICT AND PUNISH IN AN AMERICAN BASED NUREMBERG WAR CRIMES TRIAL OR TRIALS.
I call upon Putin of Russia to loan $1 million to me to set up international legal action with all the embassies in Wash., D.C. and all the UN delegations in New York City to file genocide conspiracy charges against Obama and all federal elements which backed him in setting up this Ebola Crisis against America and all other races and nations on earth. I am a descendant of a minor branch of the royal line of Russia. While minor I am legally acting on behalf of the royal line of Russia to now recover the entire gold treasury of Russia stolen by Wall Street Bankers and the White House as arranged by financing the Communist Revolution in Russia in 1917. When gold or else equivalent money is secured for Russia to pay back the value of the stolen Czarist gold, I pay back Putin $1 million from the vast fortune collected and also withold 10% of total value recovered for a special fund for Russia.
Any federal officials who try to interfere with or stop these legal actions shown in this report are to be sued each for $1,200 trillion in damages which Obama and close associates will be and also all secret sources of or with the Wall Street bankers who engineered all these evil things upon America and the rest of the world, they are to be personally and collectively liable for $1,200 trillion each with the express purpose of bankrupting them so they never again can engineer the world going into world wars, engineered world depressions, or other evils to happen to them.
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader the Washington gang beat up so much and tried many murder attempts against. However, God was on my side, not yours, and now you reap the whirlwind for disturbing your household in America with so much evil! I win the final hand and that is all that counts! You hung yourself by your own massive evil in your souls of the corrupt and treasonable of Wash., D.C. God loves justice, not evil!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:28 PM
"Follow the Money"