On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Maybe Gassy Rassy scared people by going bare.... :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Deep Knight wrote:PRAVDA OF RUSSIA - 2014 - OBAMA DECLARES HIMSELF THE ANTICHRIST BY POSTING ON HIS WEBSITE THE ISLAMIC SYMBOL DECLARING HIMSELF THE PROPHESIED LAST DAYS WORLD ISLAMIC LEADER TO LEAD ISLAM TO WORLD VICTORY OVER ITS ENEMIES. THIS COMMITS OBAMA TO THE MASS SLAUGHTER OF JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WORLDWIDE ONCE HE CONSOLIDATES TOTAL POWER OVER AMERICA.

Darn that Obama, what about "don't post Islamic images on your website" doesn't he understand? But there it is, clear as day on his "South Carolina" page.
OMG I LIVE IN A CALIPHATE *panic panic panic* :Axe: HALP HALP

It gets worse, of course - the very first flag of South Carolina was NOTHING BUT a crescent:

And if you have a proper Phoenician understanding of such things, blue=green therefore THE CONSPIRACY goes all the way back to 1775! :shock:
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I'm thinking its most likely a scar he got when was bending over to get into the back of a car with handcuffs on, always an awkward move that requires a certain amount of coordination I don't think Rassy has.

A problem for the most coordinated of us, I can't count the times I've scraped my head on the frame of a damned police cruiser. With the exception of those nice, roomy Crown Vics in the 80s and 90s, of course. Or was it that I was younger and more supple? Ah, the days when I used to be able to make love hanging from a chandelier...

As for the scare, er, scar, I think that came from one of our exploding lightbulbs, obviously a dud (they normally take out at least a city block).

… world events engineered by a small but wealthy clique of Satanist Jews and Gentiles who hate the human race and want to kill off most of mankind. Then they plan to rule the survivors as their slaves in the Great Global Plantation they create on the earth with Lucifier as their planned "god" over mankind! These incredibly evil leaders are insane, bu very cunning and hold the ordinary people of America and the world in geat contempt! I was asked by one of their top leaders to join them as he rated me highly talented in fields useful to them. He wanted me to help crush the American people through Wash., D.C. When I refused to join, I had a series of murder attempts on my life to try and silence me. Wash., D.C. under their control ran blocking actions so I could not get either state or federal grand juries to investigate the six murder attempts on my life then. I still have a scar on my forehead from one of the periods of attempted murder by their side.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, December 31, 2014
THE TRICK TO SAVE THE AMERICAN DOLLAR FROM CRASHING! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 31, 2014
When it was confirmed that I had successfully cracked the top economic secret of Nazi Germany that made her so powerful so fast in the world, my name skyrocketed in economic circles and I got to study under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein as teaching the only true economic science in the 20th century. He taught scientific free enterprise which is how to wildly boom a national economy under free enterprise instead of Communism which Obama is strongly in favor of according to Putin of Russia who said that upon winning his second election was now committed to make America a total Communist nation and Wash., D.C. the Communist world government to rule over the rest of the world once Obama totally completed his Communist Revolution in America through Wash., D.C.
I learned many brilliant economic answers from these six super geniuses in national economics and world economics. I already know the key answers America needs, but would pull in brilliant economists with me and what we as a team come up as the best answer for America is what would be done with the American economy. If I can't make sense to other brilliant economists, then something is wrong and we will go along with what basically all can see will work great for America. However, brilliant economists have loved ideas in economics I have suggested to them and I make good common sense in all economic answers I propose for America or elsewhere.

One who's who type organization for America and Europe once wrote me up as economists who had heard me called me "The Einstein of American Economics." I don't claim to have all answers automatically by myself, but I drew the genius out of brilliant economists and we collectively make a fabulous team together and one to be totally trusted by the American people which you cannot say for Congress nor the White House.
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for an American leader who is actually honest and dares to tell you the truth so you can save America from pending national disaster or death. If you do not know the truth, then how can you save America if the national economy suddenly collapses? Don't think that you can fall back on a barter system of economics if things go bad in America. The Doomsday Factor to Industrial Economics is that your cities are too highly populated to be supported by a barter system of economics. If the cities collapse, it has been calculated that maybe 10% of America would survive and the rest of America be dead if our money and economy suddenly collapses! You don't let things get so out of hand until this suddenly happens and nothing can save the American people then! I am the Paul Revere of national economics warning you so you do not later face mass national death due to the corrupt, cowardly, and traitors now running the government and not responsible as national leaders to you.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:10 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If Rassy is such an economic genius, then why is he living in a junk yard?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:If Rassy is such an economic genius, then why is he living in a junk yard?
Because the Illuminati stole his bread-making recipe and his water-to-gasoline recipe and his how-to-mine-gold-from-the-ocean recipe?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But but but, he keeps claiming he has them, has been trying to sell marks on the gasoline scam forever, although he doesn't seem to be able to get anyone interested. I think maybe he's just a delusional liar living in a junkyard, after all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

The Observer wrote:Because the Illuminati stole his bread-making recipe and his water-to-gasoline recipe and his how-to-mine-gold-from-the-ocean recipe?
I thought he still had the Super Magic Fast Skyrocketing Mass Health Bread thing because nobody else could make it work.

For that matter, if it's such a great thing why isn't he selling it out of his house to raise money for OMNI LAW? (ERASMUS OF AMERICA - the Genghis Khan of Bakery!)
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, Rassy is screwed now, don't know how the link is gonna show, but on Yahoo the headline was "The Bread That Will Change Your Whole World"

https://www.yahoo.com/food/the-bread-th ... 91256.html

Sarah Britton is a Toronto-born, Copenhagen-based holistic nutritionist.

Looks like some Canuk girl hiding out in the hash bars of Denmark stumbled on his dad's Vatican Approved Super Bread and is just publishing the recipe on the interwebz for free.
No news on how the Pen Name for the only Uhmeri'can smart 'nuff to be the Einstein of Economics, Military Genius extraordinaire who studied for 12 calender years in military school, direct descendent of sweet baby Jeezus, Nostradamus, King Arthur and Lee Harvey Oswald's second cousin is reacting. It is believed he is hiding deep in the bunker in his trailer park where the old septic tank used to be.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In other news, the Omni Law has been sent back to Dunkin Donuts to be reconciled with the committee report from the Twinkie Factory.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:In other news, the Omni Law has been sent back to Dunkin Donuts to be reconciled with the committee report from the Twinkie Factory.
Is that committee still arguing about what the topping should be?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, January 6, 2015
I GUESS WE'RE DUMB AND BROKE! CORRUPT WASHINGTON POLITICIANS OUT TO BANKRUPT AMERICA! FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 6, 2014

I live and work in a state overrun with Illegal's. They make more money having kids than we earn working full-time.

Today I had a 25-year old with 8 kids - that’s right 8, all Illegal Anchor Babies and she had the nicest nails, cell phone, hand bag, clothing, etc. She makes about $1,500 monthly for each; you do the math.

Um, that would be "What is $144,000 a year?" I'll continue with "Things that really don't pass the smell test" for $400, Art.
COMMENT BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA. PASS MY PROPOSED OMNI LAW SHOWN ON MY NATIONAL WEBSITE AND WE CAN VOTE BY NATIONAL REFERENDUM WHETHER TO ALLOW THIS POLITICIAN CON TO CONTINUE FROM WASH., D.C. OR ELSE CANCEL IT AND RESTORE SOUND NATIONAL IMMIGRATION LAWS AND POLICIES TO AMERICA. THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN WASH., D.C. DO NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT OF REFERENDUM OVER THE NATIONAL LAWS AND POLICIES OF AMERICA AS PROPOSED BY MY OMNI LAW OR ELSE YOU WILL STOP NONSENSE LIKE THIS WHICH WILL OTHERWISE END UP BANKRUPTING ALL OF AMERICA AND BANKRUPT YOU IN THE PROCESS.
COMMENT FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR ECONOMIST WHO STUDIED UNDER SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE INCLUDING A GERMAN ECONOMIST WHO HAD BEEN ENDORSED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN AS TEACHING THE ONLY TRUE ECONOMIC SCIENCE IN THE 20TH CENTURY. IT WAS SCIENTIFIC FREE ENTERPRISE BASED UPON WHAT HAD SUCCESSFULLY WORKED BEFORE IN HISTORY. WASH., D.C. DID NOT LIKE ERASMUS OF AMERICA PREACHING SCIENTIFIC FREE ENTERPRISE AND ENDING OF CORRUPTION IN GOVERNMENT, SO YEARS AGO WHEN HE LIVED IN THE WASH., D.C. AREA, THEY DESTROYED HIS UNIQUE LIBRARY OF RARE ECONOMIC BOOKS, ETC. SUPPLIED HIM BY SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE THEN. THEY TRIED TO SILENCE HIM INCLUDING MURDER ATTEMPTS, BUT HE DOESN'T SILENCE EASILY. A WHO'S WHO TYPE ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA AND EUROPE BACK THEN WROTE ERASMUS OF AMERICA UP AS "THE EINSTEIN OF AMERICAN ECONOMICS." WASH., D.C. DOES NOT WANT HONEST ECONOMIC ANSWERS TO BOOM THE AMERICAN ECONOMY TODAY, BUT CORRUPT ANSWERS HOW TO MASS SWINDLE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THROUGH CORRUPT ECONOMIC POLICIES INCLUDING THE IMMIGRATION CON ABOVE AND OBAMACARE DESIGNED TO EVENTUALLY BANKRUPT AMERICA IN THE PROCESS AND PUT AMERICA UNDER A TOTAL SOVIET COMMUNIST AMERICAN POLICE STATE IN THE MEANTIME AS OBAMA WISHES FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TODAY!
FINAL COMMENT BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA. ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS REPORT ALONG TO OTHERS OR ELSE LET THE LORD HOPEFULLY PASS THE MESSAGE ALONG AND NOT YOU AS YOU ARE ON THE SIDELINES AS JUST A SPECTATOR AND NOT OPPOSING EVIL WITH GOOD IN AMERICA TODAY? JESUS EXPECTED YOU TO BE THE LIGHT AND CONSCIENCE TO A TROUBLED AND EVIL WORLD THAT WE LIVE IN TODAY! TO DO NOTHING IS TO CONSENT THAT THE EVIL WIN THE VICTORY IN SOCIETY AND NOT THE GOOD!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:04 AM 0 comments
...message claims that there is "a 25-year-old illegal immigrant woman living in Florida, with eight kids" who "receives just shy of $1,500 per month per kid, plus medical, plus food stamps." There is no such woman. The state doesn’t provide benefits anywhere near that large to anyone, native or immigrant, legal or illegal. And illegal immigrants qualify for no cash benefits at all. This message has gotten such wide distribution that the Florida Department of Children and Families has prepared a form letter responding to it:

Florida DCF: Under federal and state law, only “qualified immigrants” are eligible for these benefits. Qualified immigrants must provide documentation of certain legal statuses, so individuals without legal status are not eligible.

The letter also explains why the mythical mother of eight is an impossibility. Under state law, even a citizen or legal resident with eight children couldn’t qualify for anything close to the $12,000 a month ($1,500 times eight) claimed by the message.

Florida DCF: Your email specifically asks if it is true that a woman would receive $1,500 per child in Florida. I can assure you this information is incorrect. … The maximum benefit for a family with one mother and eight children would be $671 a month.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gassy Rassy has finally put up a post, I was expecting a tearful tribute to John Wayne MacHaffie, but instead we have his vision of Camelot.

Thursday, January 22, 2015
CAMELOT - RENAISSANCE OF AMERICAN CULTURE - FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 22, 2015

Why the reasons for a Camelot theme for what I intend to make the largest research and development center in the world? And so long as Congress works with me will be located in America. There are several reasons for this which include the following. I have brilliant people across America who want to join with me when I set up this Camelot Project intended to be built in America. Make the location great fun for their families to live in and the brilliant will feel comfortable to move to this super Camelot location and live there permanently. We will have a large medieval theme shopping center looking like something out of King Arthur's time in history, but while the stores look very pretty medieval style, you can still buy the latest electronic devices or whatever else you want inside these stores. This also gives a clever way to make more interesting top quality restaurants with a medieval theme and appearance to them. We can put in beautiful parks copied in many smart ideas from royal parks of Europe. We can put in several museums covering science and technology, history, and other themes including some of the finest artwork available in the world. We can have one or more cultural centers where quality music, plays, etc. can be shown there for large audiences. We can have probably two or three of the finest libraries in the world but with an appealing medieval appearance to them. We can have a great, large zoo given an medieval appearance to it but fascinating with the large variety of animals in it from all over the world.
Not firmly committed yet, but probably would have a large Camelot theme park with many types of rides to entertain adults and children with. This would be a family theme type community, but with so many interesting things in it that it should become a super popular national and international tourist attraction that tourists would feel that they would have to visit and see what all is in it. We would have some sort of large area display of trees, flowers, and other plants from all over the world.
He's not committed yet, but should be. And now for the Holy Grail of Camelot artifacts, the Holy Grail.

I probably can obtain the cup from the Last Supper of Jesus Christ. I am good at historical investigations and likely have located the secret location for this cup which has been hidden in Europe for centuries now. I will be interested in arranging a deal to get the Holy Shroud of Turin brought to Camelot in America. I have seen the scientific evidence pro and con on it and judge the evidence indicates that it is the true Holy Shroud of Turin. I would talk about money with Turin but also it appears that I descend from one of the two grandsons of St. Jude who wrote the Epistle in the New Testament and was a cousin of Jesus Christ. I judge that I have a legal family claim to this as belonging to my family line from St. Jude.
According to the genealogy of several Presidents of America, they descend from the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great. I descend from the same ancestry, but also the branch of the Constantine the Great line named by the family will of 1299 A.D. as the heir line to this ancient Roman line. Some of my relatives all dressed up in Roman togas to honor this ancient Roman ancestry in a family photo showing several dozen relatives all proudly wearing their Roman senatorial togas.
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who went through so many criminal acts tried by Wash., D.C. against me as it made sense in the beginning to use a pen name to launch this movement which passes the Omni Law and sets up the Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America. Wash., D.C. did not want this good health and long life university tests said were possible for the American people if this great food discovery was made part of the regular diet of the American people.)

Posted by Freewill at 7:55 PM 0 comments

So, Rassy got a photo of his family at a toga party, and this means he's in line for president? Wow!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

t appears that I descend from one of the two grandsons of St. Jude who wrote the Epistle in the New Testament and was a cousin of Jesus Christ. I judge that I have a legal family claim to this as belonging to my family line from St. Jude.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Its time for the Vatican approved butterfly nets and rubber wall paper.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
t appears that I descend from one of the two grandsons of St. Jude who wrote the Epistle in the New Testament and was a cousin of Jesus Christ. I judge that I have a legal family claim to this as belonging to my family line from St. Jude.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Its time for the Vatican approved butterfly nets and rubber wall paper.
St. Jude was one of the apostles, true, but scholars are not sure which one. This has to do with the lists in the bible not matching in all details, and the "reading between the lines" some people have done to fix this. So, there is a tradition which says that Jude was the brother of Jesus, but it's not popular. Others say he was the same person as Thaddius, an apostle I don't remember hearing about before, and not related. I didn't find anything about him being a cousin.

But, and this is a big but, nothing in the bible says he had children, much less grandchildren. However, I remember Gassy Rassy claiming descent based on 1) birthmarks, 2) given names, and 3) similarity of facial appearance. Perhaps he looks like this painting of his ancestor by van Dyck.

Or maybe it's based on the Beatles song (apologies to Paul McCartney)

Saint Jude
don't make it bad
take a bad wrong
and make it better
Remember to keep it in your pants
talking 'bout your schwantz
please make it better

Saint Jude
you better be afraid
if you knew the future
you wouldn't want to get laid
The minute, you let her into your heart
a bad bloodline might start
please make it better
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for Martin Hunter, Seneca South Carolina,that American leader who went through so many criminal acts tried by Wash., D.C. against me as it made sense in the beginning to use a pen name to launch this movement which passes the Omni Law and sets up the Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America. Wash., D.C. did not want this good health and long life university tests said were possible for the American people if this great food discovery was made part of the regular diet of the American people.)
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:If Rassy is such an economic genius, then why is he living in a junk yard?
Because the Illuminati stole his bread-making recipe and his water-to-gasoline recipe and his how-to-mine-gold-from-the-ocean recipe?
I thought it was them Moroccan hippies that stole the water to gas thingamajigger
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:We will have a large medieval theme shopping center looking like something out of King Arthur's time in history, but while the stores look very pretty medieval style, you can still buy the latest electronic devices or whatever else you want inside these stores.
Fetchez la vache!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

wserra wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:We will have a large medieval theme shopping center looking like something out of King Arthur's time in history, but while the stores look very pretty medieval style, you can still buy the latest electronic devices or whatever else you want inside these stores.
Fetchez la vache!
moo. phffft.