On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

There could have been no formal surrender of the CSA, because even that would have constituted recognition, by the Federal government, that the Confederacy was a legal entity.

Interestingly, when the British forces under Lord Cornwallis wanted to surrender, at Yorktown, the request was addressed to "George Washington. Esq." rather than "General Washington"; and for that reason it was returned with the explanation that "there is no one in our army by that name". The British wised up, and sent another request, this time properly addressed. Had the Confederate forces been victorious, no doubt a similar request would have had to been written the same way.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Pardon the interruption amigos,but does anyone care to give over the link to Rassy's "National Web Site" I have tried, but so far, no joy. Thanks. TT
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

All of the postings I am aware of came from the NESARA NEWS blog, and they being the good upstanding folks they are, aren't big on attribution, excepting that they do do give ole Rassy his due. DK may know what rock he really hides under, but since he is always complaining, Rassy that is, well DK does too, but we ignore his so we can play poker with him, I suspect any website Rassy might have is down more than up, he's also cheap and computer illiterate, as well as being generally illiterate, so whatever he is doing is done for next to nothing by someone else, so once again, "ya gets what ya pays for", or in Rassy's case, NOTHING.

This is also where that nasty old 14th Amendment rears its head about the ones who were stripped of their voting rights(citizenship) as a result of "the late rebellion". MRFWIW was that anyone who took up arms against the Union was summarily stripped of their right to vote, and citizenship????. I don't remember now if it was done by legislation of just fiat, as in you lost, so there, or what!!!! I do remember it was a big issue, particularly in the South where a lot of the male population couldn't vote at all for years, and of course the women never had at that point. Lee didn't have his citizenship restored until 1975 by Congressional action. Jefferson Davis didn't get his back until 1976.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Lee's citizenship not being restored was due to bureaucratic mishandling than purposeful denial. He had completed the requirements specified by President Johnson, including signing a oath of loyalty statement, which qualified Lee for restoration under the amnesty of 1868. But apparently Sec. Of State Steward thought Lee's signature was a great souvenir item and held onto it to show visitors. After a while the document got pigeonholed, forgotten and then archived - Lee's application never made it to any president for signature. It was only after being discovered during Ford's term in office that the oversight had been discovered and steps were taken to correct it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

While I certainly wouldn't discount Seward's incompetence, there was also a great deal of animosity towards Lee, as well as Davis, in some quarters, and despite living a very exemplary and active life through the remainder of his years, they just couldn't seem to get around to officially restoring his citizenship for some reason, so I think there was a good deal more than bureaucratic incompetence involved. So, I really don't think it was an oversight.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I disagree. Lee had taken a number of affirmative steps in reconciling with the US on his own behalf as well as for others, to the point that he was generating criticism from among his former comrades. He also came out vocally on integrating former slaves into the fabric of society (although he did come out against granting them the vote). When Grant was elected President, he invited Lee to the White House; while it raised objections in some quarters, there was no vast groundswell of public opinion against it. Lee was already being rehabilitated in the eyes of the average citizen. It would have been an obvious place for Lee to raise the issue of his filed claim for amnesty and restoration of his citizenship, and I have no doubt Grant would have granted it, given his respect and admiration for Lee. At that point, Lee may have been confused, had forgotten or simply gave up the idea of getting his citizenship; he had not qualified under the first amnesty granted by Johnson and may have simply conflated the several amnesties that were granted over the years by the administrations. There is no evidence to show that Grant was aware of any claim that had been filed by Lee. And Jefferson Davis' stubborn refusal to ask for a pardon or amnesty was a more visible point for vengeful Radical Republicans and their staffs to take their anger out on than the genteel and diplomatic Lee. If Lee had been a bit more vocal and pushy about this matter, he would have gotten his citizenship restored much sooner.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Pardon the interruption amigos,but does anyone care to give over the link to Rassy's "National Web Site" I have tried, but so far, no joy. Thanks. TT
I hate to post a link (I've been told it ups the site's search ranking), but his website goes under the name fastboomamericaneconomy with a ".com" on the end. Longtime readers might remember my changing that to "fatboozeramericaneconomy" once or twice ...

But, as notarial dissented, the stuff I post comes from NESARA News. Gassy Rassy mostly uses his own site for other things, although some of it is material posted at both sites.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, July 21, 2015
WHAT HAPPENS IN HEAVEN WHEN WE PRAY? FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 21, 2015 - 5:30 PM

[One of those "a little girl went to heaven and saw" stories that has heaven organized like a 1950's US Corporation. Rassy insists that it's true, which would be silly from almost any standpoint. But don't worry, he soon returns to form.]
I GOT A CAR OF MINE TO GO FROM 17-18 1/2 MILES PER GALLON UP TO 94 MILES PER GALLON AND USING PROBABLY $50 OR LESS IN SUPPLIES TO DO THIS WITH. I GOT THREATENED TO STOP MY RESEARCH WORK ON HOW TO INCREASE GAS MILEAGE ON HUNDREDS OF CARS WHICH SAW RESULTS FROM MY TACTICS AND SINCE WASH., D.C. DID NOT WANT HIGH GAS MILEAGES LIKE THIS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THEY WOULD HAVE LOOKED THE OTHER WAY WHILE I WAS MURDERED BY THE OIL CARTEL. ALSO, AN ENGINEER WORKING WITH ME HAD HIS WIFE ASK HIM TO STOP THIS RESEARCH WORK BEFORE HE AND I BOTH GOT MURDERED FOR RESEARCHING WHERE WASH., D.C. DID NOT WANT SUCH ANSWERS WORKED OUT FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

IT IS A PATHETIC COMMENTARY ON AMERICA UNDER OUR PRESENT CORRUPT SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT WHERE YOU CAN RISK YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FREEDOM IF YOU PIONEER ANSWERS IN FIELDS THAT WASH., D.C. DOES NOT WANT ANSWERS FOUND FOR KEY PROBLEMS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TODAY. WHEN OUR OMNI LAW IS PASSED ...
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN WHO STUDIED UNDER SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE. FREE ENTERPRISE IS THE ANSWER AMERICA NEEDS NOW!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:05 PM

But, all of this pales in comparison to the real problem ...

Wednesday, July 22, 2015
THE SECRET NAACP PLAN FOR THE CONQUEST OF AMERICA! FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 22, 2015 - 3:57 P.M .

Years ago I worked for one of the three top newspapers in America. One day in the office I worked in, the mail boy to take things to the editor was sick and I was asked if I could take some items upstairs dropped off for the editor to read. It was no big deal and I got in the elevator to go up to the editor's office. One report was apparently dropped off by a reporter and not sent in the mail as I recall was the confidential NAACP Plan For The Winning Of America or title something like that. I looked at it and suddenly decided to take a long time to reach the office of the editor. I read the entire report which was a number of pages. I did not have a copier available or I would have copied it there before delivering to the editor the copy dropped off to him by a reporter who somehow got the secret NAACP plan for the political takeover of America.

This is a highly capsule form of the Black plan for the takeover of the federal government, the elimination of the White Race in America, and making America as radical a nation as such as the Soviet Union then as the objectives stood for were Communist for America.

They said that the South was already legally beaten by laws, etc. from Wash., D.C. However, they would pretend that the South was not beaten and badly victimizing the Blacks in the South. They would use the South as "the whipping boy" to get laws and policies passed aimed for the North, not South. The real goal was the people of the North to be broken up by federal civil rights laws, not the South declared by them already beaten by the NAACP legal strategy.

So long as the people of the North did not realize that the laws and policies of the NAACP were now aimed at the people of the North, not South, they would not care what was passed as law and policy by Wash., D.C. So long as the NAACP pretended and tricked the people of the North into thinking the laws and policies were for the South and not knowing they were really for the North, the people of the North would not really care what happened to the people of the South. The real targets were Detroit, Chicago, and other big cities across the North where they wanted broken up neighborhoods which were still ethnic European or other nationalities in America.

The NAACP would have the Black vote in America to be a bloc vote of maybe 10% or whatever to decide all the important elections of whether Democrat or Republican won the election for Congress, White House, state elections, etc. The White Race would divide between Republican and Democratic in vote. By using a Black bloc of maybe 10% or so of the population could swing the elections, not the majority vote of 90% or so of the Whites and kindred races in America not voting by race, but by national issues. The Blacks would keep electing radicals to Congress, etc. until the whole government was radical in law and policy regardless which party was in power at the moment.

They would maintain a propaganda front so anyone who dared criticize a Black leader was automatically a "racist" and it didn't count if the critic thought some stands of a Black leader were radical or counter to the best interests of America as a nation and economy. They would push "Politically Correct" in America until it controlled American culture and no one could ever openly criticize anything done by Blacks or stood for by Blacks.

They would demonize the White Race until no one dared stand up for interests of the White Race after that. They would freely push Black culture in America while unofficially outlawing White culture in America.

Their final two goals to achieve in America as I recall were to totally radicalize the national government to what appeared to me to be a genuine Communist government in America in policy and law. And to systemically push for interracial marriage between Black and White until there was no White Race left in America. They had a new name for this race mixed of Black and former White, but I forget what name they gave to this new American race that they were going to create biologically by mass marriage of Black and White in America until only a hybrid race of the two races totally mixed together biologically would be called the American Race then.

Many moves of the NAACP today look like they are using their old tactic of making the South the "Whipping Boy" politically, but the real target is the North to be totally politically captured by the NAACP in their planned political strategy where freedom of speech and the press and political beliefs is no longer allowed or exists in the North which includes all of America then in reality. This tactic is to be used to crush all opposition to the NAACP which was very Communist in goals from what I saw in their secret national report I had access to years ago while working for this top newspaper in America.

I organized a very secret and very successful military intelligence group and operation when in Wash., D.C. many years ago. I had spent eleven calendar years in military academies and people had confidence in me in this type military operation. Frankly, I was very good at it and surprised even myself at times how totally I cracked the Soviet spy ring and the Communist Party operations in America. I had talented people working with me and I was no amateur myself.

To the Communists their psychological warfare plan to destroy and take over America with was destroy the two R's in America. This was to destroy the religious beliefs of the American people and to destroy the racial identities of the American people where they had no pride left in the race or culture their forefathers had come from. The Communists said that once you destroyed the two R's of Race and Religion in the American people, they would be jellyfishs and have no real beliefs left and would be easy targets to win with Communist propaganda after that turning all Americans into Communists as they had lost all their earlier beliefs which governed their lives in America.
P.S. No one in Wash., D.C. either party seems to care but several attorneys took Obama's claimed birth certificate and showed it loaded with fraud which any court would recognize as so obvious. Obama covered himself well with bluff with a forged birth certificate, but he was for real born in Kenya, was legally a British subject due to his father, and later was a naturalized citizen of Indonesia. I have a hunch that he never bothered to become a naturalized citizen of America and was recorded at a political meeting before he ran for the White House saying that he was born in Kenya and thought foreigners should have all the identical rights as native born Americans if they moved to America. Also, one attorney who is the daughter of the famous movie star John Wayne also showed that his social security no. belonged to a foreigner who moved to America and was born I think in 1892. The foreigner died in Hawaii and he got the social security of this man once he died in Hawaii. Also, Obama paid for some of his college expenses with loans as a foreign exchange student to America. Excuse me but isn't he supposed to be removed from the White House by Congress according to the U.S. Constitution or else is everyone so corrupt in Wash., D.C. that there are no honest members of Congress in Wash., D.C.? Vice President Joe Biden is next in line if he is removed from the White House, so no problem of succession of leadership. I am no supporter of Joe Biden, but the U.S. Constitution dictates how the succession to the White House operates in a situation like this! Since Obama does not believe in obeying the U.S. Constitution in what he does by Executive Orders, etc., he automatically has to be removed from office unless Congress is all bought off, blackmailed, or otherwise neutralized so they no longer support and obey the U.S. Constitution as the national law of America and binding on the federal government and all citizens of America.

Pass this report around and break the hold of the corrupt and traitors in or over Wash., D.C.

Posted by Freewill at 7:20 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, July 24, 2015
25 GALLONS OF WATER FOR FREE FROM AIR REPEATEDLY EVEN DAILY! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 24, 2015
"TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION."

[Or, in Rassy's case, some plans he'll sell you, er, give you free for a donation]
Folks with water shortages for their farms, if these natural process units for extracting water out of the air can work fine for your area, maybe building several of these units extracting water from the air might supply enough fresh water to water all your crops with by irrigation to where the food crops are being raised at in the soil, etc. Or build larger units that can produce more than 25 gallons of water per day!

[Wow! 25 gallons a day would water a really BIG farm!]

... My father was a close friend of Senator Robert Taft who was "Mr. Conservative" of the Republican Party. Back then the Chase Bank controlled by the Rockefellers went to the Republican Convention held in Chicago, Illinois then with $40 million to buy the Republican nomination for Gen. Eisenhower. ... Also, high priced street walkers were hired to entertain some Taft delegates while in Chicago to change their vote to Eisenhower. These were the type tactics used to buy off the Republican Convention in Chicago where before all this dishonest money to buy the Republican Convention, the count showed that Senator Taft had the votes to win the Republican nomination on the first round of votes. Senator Taft was a good friend of my father and told him what was being done to steal the Republican nomination from him. Also, some Taft delegates also told my father what all was being done with the $40 million from Chase Bank of Rockefeller money to buy the Republican nomination for Eisenhower. Eisenhower was honest but naive in affairs of government. Senator Taft was too honest and smart and could not be allowed to be elected President of America because of that!
... loan money for our Omni Law Loan Program which is designed to pay back the loan money after passage of the Omni Law and see you get profits off of some huge industries to be established after passage of the Omni Law. And don't forget you get the bonus report information on answers for the water crisis of America, but on a personal level so you can use them for yourself. Bonus water information report good through July 31, 2015. Or if order sent by mail, postmarked by July 31, 2015. Pass this report around as the people need to hear the truth censored from them by much of the news media under extreme liberal control.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (Pen name for that American leader trained in many fields including his industrial father was a leading health authority in parts of American health and agriculture and taught the son the right answers needed in health and agriculture for America but never carried out by corrupt Washington policy.)

Posted by Freewill at 10:12 PM
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

the greatest diseased mind in history wrote:Eisenhower was honest but naive in affairs of government.
Ike was a lot of things, naive in affairs of government ain't one of 'em. Putting aside he pretty much kept the world from exploding into WWIII on several occasions, the man was a 5 star general, and naive people don't get those jobs. He not only had to deal with the US Government, but during the war he had to juggle the UK, several factions of free French and the Russians....but yeah, he really just winged it and got lucky...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Gregg wrote:...but yeah, he really just winged it and got lucky...
Half sounds like Gassy...
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, July 28, 2015
OUR NATIONAL WEBSITE APPARENTLY HACKED BY THE OBAMA BOYS OF WASH., D.C. UNDER WHITE HOUSE ORDERS. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 27, 2015 (FORWARD REPORT NOW) COMMENT ADDED JULY 28, 2015 - 5:44 PM

I AM MAKING A NATIONAL LEGAL RECORD OF THIS SITUATION BY POSTING THIS REPORT ON THE INTERNET. [Because that's how legal records are filed in this country] AS WE WERE OFFERING FREE BONUS INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET SUCH AS EVEN 25 GALLONS OF WATER DAILY FROM THE AIR AND DOES NOT USE ELECTRICITY TO DO IT. BLOCKAGE OF THIS REPORT BY HACKING OUR WEBSITE IS CRIMINAL VIOLATION OF THE GENOCIDE TREATY SIGNED AS A TREATY OBLIGATION OF AMERICA BY PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN AND MADE AN AMERICAN STATUTE LAW CALLED THE PROXMIRE ACT. THE GUILTY FEDERAL OPERATIVES ACTING UNDER APPARENT WHITE HOUSE ORDERS CAN BE SENTENCED TO LIFETIME IMPRISONMENT UNDER THE PROXMIRE ACT OR IF TRIED INTERNATIONALLY, CAN BE EXECUTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL TRIAL AND LAW.

PEOPLE IN MANY LANDS COULD USE THIS INFORMATION ON GETTING FREE WATER OUT OF THE AIR FOR WATER DROUGHT PROBLEMS IN THEIR OWN NATIONS. ALSO, THIS COULD POTENTIALLY TURN THE TIDE SO CALIFORNIA DOES NOT COLLAPE BY NEXT JUNE DUE TO EXTREME DROUGHT AS WAS ALREADY PREDICTED BY THE LOS ANGELES TIMES AND THE WEATHER CHANNEL

WE ALSO WERE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION ON A SYSTEM THAT CAN EVEN PRODUCE FOR FREE EVEN FAR MORE THAN 25 GALLONS OF WATER DAILY FROM THE AIR, BUT APPARENTLY THE OBAMA BOYS ARE ILLEGALLY LISTENING IN ON OUR PHONE CALLS AND APPARENTLY BLOCKING THIS HIGHER POWERED WATER FROM AIR SYSTEM FROM REACHING US. WE WERE GOING TO ADD THIS INFORMATION TO OUR REPORT ON HOW TO GET WATER FROM THE AIR AND WERE STALLING ON RELEASE OF OUR REPORT A DAY OR TWO SO WE COULD ADD THE INFORMATION ON THIS ADDITIONAL SYSTEM WHICH SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWIFTLY SOLVE THE WATER CRISIS IN CALIFORNIA AND SHORTAGE OF WATER IN OTHER STATES. THESE OBAMA BOYS ARE TECHNICALLY UNDER LAW TRYING TO KILL OFF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS BY ENFORCED OBAMA DROUGHT FOR CALIFORNIA AND OTHER STATES. THESE ARE HANGING OFFENSES AND WE ASK WHAT EXCUSE IS CONGRESS GOING TO GIVE WHY THEY SECRETLY APPROVE OF THIS DROUGHT POLICY BY OBAMA INSTEAD OF SAVING CALIFORNIA FROM COLLAPSE DUE TO EXCESSIVE DROUGHT. THIS WOULD ALSO HELP OUT OTHER STATES WHICH NEED MORE WATER TO PROTECT THEIR FARMS FROM COLLAPSE DUE TO LACK OF WATER SUCH AS HAPPENED IN OKLAHOMA DURING THE DEPRESSION OF THE 'THIRTIES.

FOLKS, WE ARE PUSHING TO GET OUR WEBSITE BACK UP WE HOPE TOMORROW, BUT "DIRTY TRICKS" LIKE THIS ARE MAJOR FELONIES UNDER LAW AND WHEN WE PASS OUR OMNI LAW, WE WILL INVESTIGATE AND ISSUE ARREST WARRANTS FOR THE GUILTY PARTIES IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
DUE TO APPARENT MASS HACKING TRYING TO BLOCK YOU FROM GETTING THE INFORMATION ON THE SUPER WATER SYSTEM AND CHEAP TO BUILD AND RUN, WE ADD TO AUGUST 15, 2015 THE FREE BONUS REPORT INFORMATION THAT WE OFFERED PRIOR TO END OF JULY, 2015. WE FINALLY FOUND A WAY THAT WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SUPPLY YOU THE INFORMATION HOW TO GET THESE WATER SYSTEM WHICH ARE SO CHEAP TO HAVE AND RUN. THE APPARENT FEDS WERE APPARENTLY FRANTICALLY TRYING TO BLOCK US FROM GETTING THIS INFORMATION, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WE FOUND A WAY TO GET AROUND THEIR FEDERAL BLOCK HACKING TACTICS AND SHOULD HAVE THE MISSING INFORMATION FOR YOU STARTING JULY 28, 2015. BY TRYING TO BLOCK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM GETTING THIS INFORMATION, THEY APPARENTLY WERE AIMING TO KILL OFF MAYBE HALF OF AMERICA OR MORE AS THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO YOU BUT TO CORRUPT, SECRET INTERESTS THAT WANT TO MAKE OBAMA DICTATOR OF AMERICA BY CRASHING YOUR ECONOMY THROUGH LACK OF WATER AND OTHER MEANS. PASS THIS REPORT AROUND SO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL KNOW HOW TRULY CORRUPT AND TREASONABLE WASH., D.C. IS UNDER OBAMA!

AS HIGH TREASON IS GOING ON IN WASHINGTON CIRCLES RIGHT NOW, IT IS TIME FOR INVESTIGATION BY CONGRESS OR ELSE BY STATE LEGISLATURES OTHERWISE. THE U.S. CONSTITUTION GIVES THE STATE GOVERNMENTS THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO INVESTIGATE HIGH TREASON GOING ON IN AMERICA IF THEY WANT TO!

PASS THIS REPORT AROUND. TIME TO WAKE AMERICA UP AS A NATION. THE PEOPLE MAY WANT TO SLEEP BUT NOT A SMART HOUR TO AVOID UNPLEASANT REALITY. WHEN THERE IS NO WATER OR FOOD FOR MOST AMERICANS, REALITY HITS LIKE A SLEDGEHAMMER THEN!

AN INTELLIGENCE SOURCE HAD A SECRET MEETING WITH ME AND INFORMED ME THAT THE JADE HELM 15 MILITARY EXERCISES IS FOR THE TOTAL SEIZURE OF AMERICA AND THE ESTABLISHMENT OF OBAMA AS DICTATOR FOR LIFE OVER AMERICA. AMONG THEIR TRICKS, THEY WANT TO COLLAPSE THE AMERICAN ECONOMY BY ENGINEERING THIS THROUGH MILITARY SOURCES LOYAL TO OBAMA INSTEAD OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. ONE OF THEIR DISCUSSED TRICKS IS TO COLLAPSE THE WATER SUPPLY OF AMERICA WHICH WOULD BANKRUPT AMERICA AS AN ECONOMY IF DONE AND THEY WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS IN OR AROUND SEPTEMBER, 2015 IF THEY CAN. THEY HAVE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN A SUPER POWERFUL COMPUTER COMPLEX AND IT IS TO ARRANGE THE TOTAL TAKEOVER OF THE AMERICAN MILITARY FOR OBAMA AND ALSO TELL THE MILITARY WHAT MILLIONS OF AMERICANS THEY WANT TO ARREST IN ORDER TO MAKE OBAMA DICTATOR OF AMERICA FOR LIFE. COME ON COWARDLY CONGRESS AND LET'S HAVE A NATIONAL HEARING ON JADE HELM 15 AND WITHOUT A KINDERGARTEN LEVEL INVESTIGATION INTO WHAT MANY MILITARY WANT TO TESTIFY ABOUT BEFORE CONGRESS I UNDERSTAND.

WE JUST HAD THE SOURCE WITH THE SUPER WATER SYSTEM SEND EMAIL COPIES ON HOW THIS SYSTEM IS BUILT. HE SENT TO TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR US AND NO COPIES OF THIS TECHNOLOGY SHOWED UP INCLUDING IN THE SPAM FILE. WE GAVE HIM A THIRD EMAIL ADDRESS TO USE TO SEND THIS INFORMATION TO US. AGAIN BLOCKED BY THE FEDERAL OBAMA BOYS. BUT WE FOUND OUT HOW WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THIS TECHNOLOGY NOW AND SHARE THIS WITH YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

PASS THIS REPORT AROUND AND ASK CONGRESS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO WITH OBAMA WHO DOES NOT WANT THE WATER CRISIS OF AMERICA SOLVED IF THE ACTIONS TAKEN ARE ANY INDICATION WHERE OBAMA AND FEDERAL FELONS STAND AT THIS TIME ON THE WATER ISSUE OF AMERICA.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT INVENTOR WHO STUDIED WITH AN ENGINEERING SCHOOL AND KNOW HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED TO GET THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE TECHNOLOGY THEY NEED FOR NATIONAL SURVIVAL.)

COMMENT JULY 28, 2015. FIRST OF ALL GOOD NEWS! WE APPARENTLY HAVE DUE TO A TECHNICAL SOURCE FOUND THE WAY TO BUILD WATER SYSTEMS FOR MAYBE CHEAP AS $300.00 TO SUPPLY EVEN UP TO AROUND 500 GALLONS OF WATER PER DAY. IT IS EXTRACTED FROM THE AIR WHICH HAS WATER VAPOR IN IT. NEED MORE WATER/ BUY ANOTHER $300.00 WATER SYSTEM WHICH RUNS WITHOUT ELECTRICITY!THIS PRINCIPLE EXCEPT THEY ALSO USE SOME ELECTRICITY HAS ALREADY BEEN USED ABROAD SUCH AS A WATER PLANT PUTTING OUT ENOUGH WATER FROM THE AIR FOR EVEN A CITY TO USE. WE FRANKLY EVALUATE THAT FEDERAL OPERATIVES UNDER OBAMA DESPERATELY TRIED TO BLOCK US FROM GETTING THIS TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND SO INTERCEPTED THREE EMAILS SENT TO US WITH THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO BUILD THIS WATER SYSTEM WITH. WE FINALLY FIGURED OUT A WAY TO GET THIS INFORMATION AND THE FEDERAL OPERATIVES WERE UNABLE TO STOP US THIS TIME FROM GETTING IT. WE ARE EVALUATING IT NOW AND MAY ADD A TECHNICAL TRICK OR TWO TO IT TO MAKE IT AUTOMATICALLY GREAT TO USE AT ANY LOCATION ON EARTH. NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS IN WASH., D.C. AS THEY READ THIS AS THEY WANT TO CONTROL YOUR LIVES IN AMERICA BY CONTROLLING YOUR WATER! WE HAVE VICIOUS BOYS IN WASH., D.C. WHO ARE WORKING FOR OR ALLIED WITH OBAMA FOR THE TAKEOVER OF AMERICA AND WATER IS A KEY TO THEIR POWER GRAB OVER AMERICA! A LEGAL TIP TO THE STATE GOVERNMENTS. WHEN THE WHITE HOUSE IS TRYING TO SABOTAGE MUCH OF THE WATER SUPPLY OF AMERICA, THIS IS AUTOMATIC TREASON AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION SAYS THAT STATE GOVERNMENTS MAY INVESTIGATE AND PROSECUTE TREASON IN AMERICA. ALSO, WHEN MASS NUMBERS OF YOUR CITIZENS IN YOUR STATES ARE PLANNED TO BE MURDERED BY THIS WHITE HOUSE POLICY OF SABOTAGE THE WATER SUPPLY OF AMERICA, THEY ARE TRYING TO MURDER CITIZENS IN YOUR STATE WHICH GIVES YOU AUTOMATIC LEGAL RIGHT TO INVESTIGATE THEM, ISSUE ARREST WARRANTS FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER OF CITIZENS IN YOUR STATE, BRING THEM TO TRIAL AND THEN EXECUTE THEM FOR HIGH TREASON AGAINST AMERICA AND ATTEMPTED MASS MURDER OF YOUR CITIZENS FROM WHITE HOUSE POLICY FROM WASH., D.C. BUT LIKE A RIFLE FIRED FROM ACROSS STATE LINES TO REACH YOUR STATE CITIZENS TO MURDER THEM, ONCE YOUR CITIZENS ARE HIT BY THIS ATTACK, YOU CAN INVOKE STATE LAW TO INVESTIGATE, ARREST THEM, PROSECUTE THEM, AND THEN EXECUTE THEM AS THE PLANNED MASS MURDER OF MUCH OF AMERICA CAN ONLY BE PUNISHED BY EXECUTION FOR ATTEMPTED HIGH TREASON AND ATTEMPTED MASS MURDER IN ALL THE STATES OF AMERICA BUT DONE BY WASH., D.C. POLICY SET UP BY OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE! HE IS TO BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED ALSO!

SECOND, OUR WEBHOSTING COMPANY BRAINHOST WAS ASKED TO FIX THE WEBSITE SO IT COULD BE SEEN AGAIN AND SO FAR NOTHING, CONTRARY TO OTHER TIMES WHEN IT HAD PROMPTLY BEEN RESTORED WHEN ASKED.. WE HOPE THAT NO FEDERAL TRICKS ARE BEHIND OUR WEBSITE NOT BEING RESTORED AS OF YET AFTER AN APPARENT HACKING ATTACK. IT HAD BEEN WORKING YESTERDAY MORNING JULY 27, 2015. CHECKED AT 5:27 P.M. JULY 28, STILL NO WEBSITE RESTORED TO US!

BY THE WAY, IT WAS LISTED THIS WEBHOSTING COMPANY HAD BEEN OWNED BY SOME SOURCE CALLED NSA TECHNOLOGIES. AS THIS SITUATION WAS INTENDED TO MAYBE KNOCK US OUT, SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF US ON THIS WATER ISSUE, ETC. BY SENDING ... AND WE WILL HAVE OUR WEBSITE BACK UP SOON EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE HOPING THIS WOULD KNOCK US OUT! YOU GET CREDIT IN THE OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM AS USUAL AND WE PLAN TO HAVE OUR AMERICAN EAGLE WEBSITE BACK UP SHORTLY BUT WITH A NEW WEBHOSTING COMPANY IF REQUIRED. WITH OUR NON-ELECTRICAL WATER SYSTEM FOR TAKING WATER MOISTURE OUT OF THE AIR AND TURNING IT INTO GOOD WATER FOR DRINKING, FARMING, ETC. AND VERY CHEAPLY, WE HOLD THE ACE CARD TO DECIDE THAT AMERICA WILL SURVIVE AS A NATION AND NOT BE DESTROYED BY OBAMA BY ENGINEERING A FAKE WATER CRISIS TO RUIN AND DESTROY AMERICA WITH AS HE TAKES OVER AS PLANNED DICTATOR AS MANY SOURCES CLAIM ABOUT HIM. WATER YOU TAKE OUT OF THE AIR LATER EVAPORATES AND IS RECYCLED BY NATURE AND USED BY MANKIND HUNDREDS OF TIMES AND MORE ALL THE TIME WHILE THE EARTH LIVES!

Posted by Freewill at 5:54 PM
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Or he could just come out and say Duke Energy turned of the power when the bill went overdue....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, July 30, 2015
THE KEY TO APPARENTLY PREVENTING A MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA! UPDATE ON OBAMA BOY HACKING ATTACKS TO TRY AND SILENCE US! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 29, 2015 (PASS REPORT ON! NOT TIME FOR SILENCE!) - 5:01 PM

[The story so far - Gassy Rassy interpreted his own stupidity as interference from the government, and when it doesn't happen again, it's due to his complaints and a huge victory for freedom in America. Or at least I think that's what he's saying...]

THIS EMAIL SENT OUT TODAY IS A GOOD OPENER TO LEARN THE STARTLING STORY OF HOW WE MAY JUST HAVE BLOCKED A PLANNED MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA BY OBAMA! SUPPORT US NOW AND YOU SHOULD GUARANTEE A PEACEFUL FUTURE FOR AMERICA INSTEAD OF A BLOODY DICTATORSHIP OVER AMERICA!

During this same time our website suddenly disappears from the internet having been hacked by them. We figure out a trick system and finally can get the water system technology by a means that they were not able to block which we arranged with the technical source. He is trying to send us two fields of important technology. One is the water system that is so cheap and has already been tested to work. It works on a system that has even been able to supply a small city in another nation with basically all their water which is obtained from the air. Water is evaporated from wherever it lands on earth and is recycled by nature so we use water that has been used by mankind for thousands of years on earth. We never lose the water, only recycle it endless times in natural cycles. The city water system uses a small amount of electricity with it. These smaller water from air water systems do not need electricity to run them making them impossible to stop from running and producing more water all the time even during an attempted military takeover of America using water as the main weapon against the American people to defeat them by denying them the water needed to live on. This defeats the Obama plan for the planned military takeover of America scheduled as early as September, 2015 by cutting off the main water in America until the American people accept Obama as dictator of America and for life. Military sources have already reported on the internet how Obama is scheming like a madman how he can become dictator of America and for life! We threaten his dream and can turn it into a nightmare for him by causing his defeat instead by not letting him use water as the key weapon to defeat the American people with.

Finally after we obtain the ultra-cheap way of obtaining water from the air natural process not needing electricity to run it, the Obama Boys let the email from the technical source get through on the electrical answer which is clever but does not threaten Obama's plans for military takeover of America.

Just got word that our website reappeared at about 3:29 PM today Wednesday July 29, 2015. Too much pressure! It had to be restored to the internet!

Way too much stall before our website was restored to the internet. Games behind the scenes were apparently involved. Will not waste time to show why we judge this.

Back us heavily now. We are the key threat that Obama judged had to be stopped or else if the public backed us, apparently we took away from Obama his key secret weapon of water to win for him the military takeover of America. Pass this report on to all you can. Let the whole nation see it! Remember you order anything from our website including backing our Omni Law Loan Program and we send a free bonus report to you on several angles how to get water from the air. Obama did not want you to have this or else there would have been no savage fight behind the scenes to try and block us from supplying you this information.

Back us all you can. Obama did not want you to do this or else you got the upper hand over what happens in America instead of Obama. I suggest federal grand juries and state grand juries investigate the White House over what happened here which was a conspiracy of mass murder of the American people which we apparently stopped by our aggressive counter measures!

Pass our Omni Law and now and nonsense like this stops in America! They stop conspiring in secret circles of Wash., D.C. how to mass murder Americans once the Omni Law is passed! Full name of our Omni Law is shown on our website as "The Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America." It gives the American people the legal right of referendum over the federal government and Obama does not want the American people to control the federal government instead of him and for life by his plan of never retiring from the White House! Grand juries, what are you waiting for? Obama cannot afford being investigated right now with all his plans for the planned takeover of America!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (Pen name for that American leader who spent eleven calendar years in military academies which led to a very colorful and wild background in military intelligence which is very fortunate for the American people. If I had not known the tactics for this hour, the American people were scheduled to be mass murdered by cutoff of water first step and then killing of millions in FEMA Camps which was the American equivalent of the Nazi concentration camps of World War II. I suggest to the Democratic Party drop Obama quick or the Republicans may end up winning up to 90% of the national vote at this time regardless who they run!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:00 PM

No need for the "Democrat" Party (can't these people spell?) to do this, I have it on good authority that Obama is so afraid of Gassy Rassy he's considering dropping out of the 2016 race himself!

BTW - you can look this technology up in the internet, starting with Wikipedia. One problem.

Many atmospheric water generators operate in a manner very similar to that of a dehumidifier: air is passed over a cooled coil, causing water to condense. The rate of water production depends on the ambient temperature, humidity, the volume of air passing over the coil, and the machine's capacity to cool the coil. These systems reduce air temperature, which in turn reduces the air's capacity to carry water vapor. This is the most common technology in use, but when powered by coal-based electricity it has one of the worst carbon footprints of any water source (exceeding reverse osmosis seawater desalination by three orders of magnitude) and it demands more than four times as much water up the supply chain as it delivers to the user.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Genocide in America

I hereby post this post as an official and legal way of doing legalities like filing indictments of capital crimes. Old English common law from Black's Law Dictionary of 1385. This particular indictment is off Martin Hunter of Seneca NC, USA, a.k.a. Erasmus of America, and it is for Genocide as defined by his own writings. Officers of the Court - fill in any extra legal stuff when you put it "into the system."

I hereby accuse Martin Hunter of Genocide for not releasing his whiz-bang inventions to the public. He claims to have proven inventions to do everything from feed the world to make clean water to hundreds of miles per gallon to asteroid repellent to natural boner pills, but demands you pay him money to learn these secrets. And, as I understand it from internet testimony, his "plans" are xerox copies of old newspaper articles from tabloids and vague sketches. If these inventions were released to the general public, he would save all those people he keeps saying are going to die without them. He claims he'll tell us after we pass his silly law or make him Inspector General or buy his book, but never comes through. And here I am, waiting breathlessly for his method of making tons of gold from seawater so I can blow the profits in Vegas. The chair is too good for him.

So let this be an indictment and fair warning - actually more warning than indictment until this gets on the World Supreme Court's calendar, so you better act fast and release your father's Vatican-approved milling method to the world (you could start with the Vatican, I'm sure Pope Francis has been briefed on it). Then the water stuff, and of course the car that runs on seawater and poops out gold.

Yours for Obama and the NWO, Deep Knight (code name for the Illuminatus who has been called the "Einstein of Evil," "Casanova of Conspiracies" and "Benedict Arnold of Run-On Sentences." I spent 11 calendar years learning how to lie, cheat, steal, kill, and please women in ways that make them give up good for good. And pay for the hotel room. Visit my website, at IHateEverythingGood.org, and for every $25 you put in my International Bankers Slush Fund and you'll be paid when my ship comes in perhaps maybe 10 or 20 times probably. And you'll get my bonus report on how to make some simple changes to your car's engine like disconnecting a spark plug that will get you reduced performance with lower mileage and make your catalytic converter glow red. Detroit knows about these changes but are silent so that people don't run them out of town on a rail, but Deep Knight isn't afraid!)
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Admit it DK, all that you are interested in is the natural boner pills.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:Admit it DK, all that you are interested in is the natural boner pills.

If I had a method of extracting gold from seawater at the rate Gassy Rassy claims, the least of my problems would be acquiring boner pills. Not that I need them - unlike you-know-who, but at least he has an excuse given that terrible accident with the goat. They said it took 3 months of physical therapy until he could do you-know-what without the aid of a forklift.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gassy Rassy has a new "the government ate my computer" post, but I find 3 responses to one of the same ilk from a few days back ("OUR NATIONAL WEBSITE APPARENTLY HACKED...") to be much more interesting.

Anonymous July 28, 2015 at 8:15 PM

Well the truth has become known that this whole USA/World thing has become a total horse and pony show and the illuminati has been killing the actors and actresses, politicians, etc. and whoever they want to and creating synthetic robotoid clones from their dna and from a holograph of their brain. They are making all of these "look-alikes" do whatever they want them to do. This is what the World and America is up against! The NWO agenda is still the same. They want the world to themselves without the people on it, they want to kill God and Jesus (apparently they are quite scared of Jesus) (everyone better get into the Word of God and get Jesus into their own flesh - the bible says Jesus is the Word made flesh) Better get the power of God to stand in this very evil day! Erasmus' and Keshe's information is information needed for survival against this onslaught of evil, but we'd better take action this time and not let the Nazis win!

Dan July 28, 2015 at 8:56 PM

That would be very interesting that when everyone gets to Heaven that it would be very difficult for God Almighty to differentiate the real person with the clone per what humans think it will be, or will it be that Lucifer had the power to overthrow Heaven as what was not mentioned in the Bible as Lucifer did con God with his clone spirit, but this is the ignorance of man that thinks the evil ones will be partying for eternity and not the Christians.

Anonymous July 29, 2015 at 1:14 PM

God knows exactly who is His. Clones have no soul. There are a bunch of soul-less, mind-controlled, look-alike clones parading as people, walking around in what is "supposed to be" our government. They are programmed to do whatever their evil masters tell them to do while deceiving all the people. It is our job to save this world for God and deliver it from the evil that is out to destroy everything that God has created. Why do you think that our representatives such as Congress, Senate, House of Representatives do not ever do anything that would actually help the people, and why they won't listen to what the people are saying? They are using our money, tax dollars, etc. (as well as everything they can steal from you, [and what are you going to do about it?]) to build these huge underground cities, buying tons of freeze dried meals (for them not You), weapons and ammunition (to use on You), and it is up to us to save mankind from this evil deception that has been manipulated upon them. All of the people would be doing our country and the world a favor if they would stop giving their tax money. They really can't do anything about it. Oh sure they could scare you, and try to make you afraid...(they live off of fear, it gets them off) If they send you a scary letter, just throw it in the trash and don't think about it. Get yourself a P.O. Box somewhere and have your mail forwarded. They only do this for 1 year. If you want an address, then get a P.O. Box where you can use the address. Quit financing them to builid FEMA camps and Armies against us, and trying to disarm the people so they can slaughter them. NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS EVER! THEY REPRESENT YOUR FREEDOM!!! EVEN CONTACT THE NRA AND EVERY PRO-GUN SUPPORTER YOU CAN TO HELP FIGHT FOR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS!!!!

I suggest they print up a whole bunch of bumper stickers that say "Guns Not Clones" and using them start a groundswell of righteous anger that stops this cloning once and for all! As for the Illuminati being scared of Jesus, well, you would be too. He doesn't look ANYTHING like the pictures, and until you get used to what he really looks like you nearly jump out of your skin every time you bump into him.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, August 1, 2015
THE SUDDEN BATTLE FOR AMERICA. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA – JULY 31, 2015 - 5:27 PM

WE STARTED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS TO HELP CALIFORNIA AND OTHER STATES NEEDING HELP TO GET MORE WATER FOR THEIR STATES TO SHOW THEM SOME TECHNICAL TRICKS HOW TO GET WATER FROM THE AIR FOR A QUICK PARTIAL FIX FOR CALIFORNIA AND OTHER STATES IN TROUBLE OVER WATER SUPPLIES. WE HIT THE PANIC BUTTON WITH OBAMA CIRCLES IN WASH., D.C. OUR WEBSITE WAS HACKED AND TAKEN DOWN. WENT BRIEFLY UP AGAIN AND THEN DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE DAY CYCLE. WE HAVE NOT HAD EFFECTIVE USE OF OUR WEBSITE FOR ABOUT ONE WEEK NOW.

WE HAD A SOURCE OUT TO SUPPLY US A TECHNICAL LEAD ON HOW TO POTENTIALLY GET EVEN UP ENOUGH WATER FOR UP TO EVEN 500 GALLONS OF WATER IN ONE DAY FROM THE AIR FOR A WATER AIR SYSTEM COSTING MAYBE CHEAP AS $300 AND COULD BE RUN BY ANYONE GETTING ONE OF THESE WATER SYSTEMS FROM US. THE OBAMA BOYS FEDERAL OPERATIVES HAD OBVIOUSLY BEEN LISTENING IN ON OUR PHONE CALLS AND HIT THE PANIC BUTTON OVER THIS AIR WATER SYSTEM THAT COULD KEEP CALIFORNIA FROM COLLAPSING FROM WATER DROUGHT NEXT JUNE, 2016 AS WAS PREDICTED BY THE LOS ANGELES TIMES AND WEATHER CHANNEL COULD TOTALLY COLLAPSE CALIFORNIA COME NEXT JUNE AND PEOPLE COULD NO LONGER LIVE IN CALIFORNIA. WITH THE CRASH OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, THIS WOULD LIKELY GREATLY DAMAGE THE FOOD SUPPLY IN AMERICA AND ALSO IN MUCH OF THE REST OF THE WORLD AS WELL. THIS COULD EVEN POTENTIALLY LEAD TO THE COLLAPSE OF THE ENTIRE AMERICAN ECONOMY BEFORE IT WAS OVER.

WHEN THE SOURCE WITH THE POTENTIAL WATER SYSTEM REPORTED TO US OF EVEN PRODUCING 500 GALLONS OF WATER A DAY FROM A WATER TO AIR SYSTEM WE COULD BUILD AND SUPPLY AMERICANS FOR EVEN AS LOW AS $300.00 FOR EACH WATER AIR SYSTEM, THE OBAMA BOYS OF THE WHITE HOUSE WENT WILD AND BLOCKED EMAILS SENT TO TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR US SUPPLIED TO THIS SOURCE WITH THE SUPER ANSWER ON WATER FROM AIR. HE TRIED TWICE AND COULD NOT HAVE HIS EMAILS REACH EACH OF THE TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES WE GAVE HIM TO SEND TO. WE THEN SUPPLIED HIM A THIRD EMAIL ADDRESS AND HIS EMAIL WITH THE TECHNICAL INFORMATION ON THAT AND ONE OTHER TECHNICAL ANSWER COULD NOT REACH OUR THIRD EMAIL ADDRESS GIVEN HIM EITHER.

WE DID TALK BY PHONE AND A TRICK SYSTEM WAS SET UP BY WHICH I FINALLY GOT THE WATER ANSWER WITH THE HIGH POTENTIAL AND LOW COST TO IT. IT REQUIRED CUNNING AND A TOUCH OF DETECTIVE RESEARCH WORK BUT WE FINALLY GOT THE WATER ANSWER HE WANTED US TO HAVE. HE ALSO HAD A VERY PROMISING ELECTRICAL SUPPLY ANGLE TOO BUT THE OBAMA BOYS WERE NOT WORRIED ABOUT THAT AND FINALLY LET THAT EMAIL THROUGH BUT NOT THE WATER ANGLE THAT WAS POTENTIALLY SO POWERFUL AND FAST TO BUILD. THIS FINAL EMAIL ON THE ELECTRICAL ANGLE WAS ALLOWED THROUGH BY THEM AFTER THEY KNEW WE HAD ALREADY OBTAINED THE HIGH POWERED WATER ANGLE THAT HE WANTED US TO HAVE.

WHEN IN ENGINEERING SCHOOL, I WAS KNOWN TO BE SUPER FAST IN ENGINEERING AND WITHIN TWO DAYS AM NOW LIKELY A NATIONAL EXPERT IN THIS WATER SYSTEM ANGLE. ... LIKELY COULD HAVE GOTTEN UP TO AROUND 125 GALLONS OF WATER PER DAY FROM THE AIR. AN IMPROVEMENT I SAW COULD BE DONE DUE TO SOMEONE ELSE’S RESEARCH WORK SHOWED HOW IT COULD BE PUSHED UP TO MAYBE EVEN 250 GALLONS PER DAY IN A CORRECT LOCATION AND LESS PRODUCTION IN A LESSER LOCATION. AND SINCE THEN, I SPOTTED ADDITIONAL ANGLES HOW TO PUSH IT POTENTIALLY UP TO EVEN 500 GALLONS PER DAY AND MAYBE EVEN OVER THAT VOLUME IN THE REALLY RIGHT LOCATIONS IN ANY OF THE STATES.

WITH OUR NATIONAL WEBSITE STILL DOWN DESPITE REPEATED REQUESTS ... SOPHISTICATED HACKING TACTICS IT WOULD TAKE AN INTELLIGENCE OPERATION LIKE C.I.A. OR ELSE N.S.A. TO KNOW HOW TO DO AND BEING USED TO TRY AND BLOCK US FROM REACHING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THIS BLOCKAGE OF US GETTING THE WATER SYSTEM ANSWER TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AT THIS TIME LIKE WE HAD ORIGINALLY PLANNED CLEARLY MEANS THAT OBAMA AT THE WHITE HOUSE IS BEHIND THESE FEDERALLY ORDERED BLOCKING TACTICS. I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES ... THERE HAS TO BE A REASON WHY OBAMA HAD MAYBE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN OVER THIS WATER SYSTEM WE WANTED MASS RELEASED IN AMERICA SO CALIFORNIA AND OTHER STATES SUCH AS THE STATE OF WASHINGTON COULD SURVIVE THEIR CURRENT VERY EXTREME DROUGHT AND GET BACK ON THEIR FEET AS MORE WATER BECAME AVAILABLE FOR THEIR STATES. THE BOYS IN C.I.A. AND N.S.A. DO NOT ARISE LIKE A HORNET’S NEST TO TRY AND BLOCK SUCH AS US WHEN WE WERE GOING TO SHARE WITH AMERICA THE WATER ANSWER THAT COULD SAVE CALIFORNIA, ETC. FROM PENDING STATE COLLAPSE ACCORDING TO THE LOS ANGELES TIMES AND THE WEATHER CHANNEL ... IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE WORK, YOU LEARN TO ANALYZE WHY ENEMY LEADERS DO MOVES THAT ON THE SURFACE DO NOT MAKE SENSE. THE ONLY ANSWER THAT APPEARS TO MAKE SENSE IS THAT OBAMA IS PLANNING A SOON MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA ... HIGH TREASON IS AFOOT IN AMERICA AND THIS IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION WHY ALL THIS SAVAGE ATTACK OF THE OBAMA BOYS FROM WASH., D.C. TRYING AT ALL COSTS TO BLOCK US FROM GIVING YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE WAY TO HAVE DECENT AMOUNTS OF WATER DESPISE THE COLLAPSE OR TAKEOVER OF LOCAL OR MORE NATIONAL SITES OF WATER PEOPLE USE. WHILE OUR WEBSITE HAS BEEN DOWN, I NOW HAVE THE ANGLE HOW TO USE THE FREE WATER YOU PRODUCE FROM THE AIR AND USE AS A SECOND FUEL FOR YOUR CAR SO YOUR GASOLINE FUEL CONSUMPTION MIGHT EVEN GO DOWN TO HALF WHAT IT IS NOW FOR YOUR USUAL CAR DRIVING. THOSE WHO BACK ME ON MY DRIVE TO RESTORE MY WEBSITE SOON ... I WILL ABOUT ANY MOMENT NOW RELEASE TO MY CURRENT BACKERS SEVERAL WAYS TO GET FOR THEMSELVES SYSTEMS TO GIVE THEMSELVES FREE WATER FROM THE AIR AND ALSO THIS ANGLE HOW TO DRIVE CARS ON WATER ALSO AS A JOINT AUTO FUEL AND WITH FREE WATER AS THE AUTO FUEL, THE COST OF DRIVING YOUR CAR CAN BE GREATLY REDUCED IN AMERICA. WHEN ATTACKED, I COME UP WITH POWERFUL MOVES TO HURT THE OTHER SIDE WHO WANTS TO BE MY ENEMY.

YOU, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, PUSH THIS REPORT EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA. IF I WIN, NO MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA. IF YOU DON’T CARE AND LET OBAMA WIN, THAT BOY HAS A WILD ITCH TO KILL OFF COUNTLESS MILLIONS OF AMERICANS INCLUDING MILLIONS OF BLACKS. HIS TACTICS KILL ALL, NOT JUST SOME RACES! AND JEWS, OBAMA IS YOUR WORSE ENEMY SINCE HITLER! YOU DON’T WANT HIM FOR DICTATOR OF AMERICA!

SHOW THIS REPORT TO ALL STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS AND TELL THEM TO HAVE THEIR STATE GRAND JURIES INVESTIGATE ALL THE FEDERAL SOURCES TRYING TO BLOCK THIS WATER SYSTEM FROM REACHING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INCLUDING BRAINHOST.COM WHO I AM TOLD AFTER TODAY MAY TRY TO STEAL MY WEBSITE FROM ME ... OR AT LEAST TRY TO BLOCK ME FROM USING IT. ARE THEY A SECRET FRONT FOR NSA? SCHEMES OF OBAMA!

THE U.S. CONSTITUTION STATES THAT STATES OF THE UNITED STATES HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO INVESTIGATE TREASON IN AMERICA. TREASON IS DEFINED IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND OBAMA AND FEDERAL OPERATIVES CAN BE INVESTIGATED DOWN TO THEIR BOXER SHORTS WHEN THE ISSUE OF TREASON IS INVOLVED. IF STATE GRAND JURIES START AS SOON AFTER AUGUST 1, 2015 TO INVESTIGATE OBAMA AND ACCESSORIES IN WASH., D.C. FOR ACTS OF HIGH TREASON GOING ON SUCH AS TRYING TO KILL OFF THE PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA BY SUPPRESSION OF OUR WATER ANSWER OR USING JADE HELM 15 AS A FRONT FOR THE MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA BY OBAMA IN 2015, THE TRAITORS WILL PANIC AND QUICK CLOSE DOWN THEIR TREASON OPERATIONS BEFORE THE STATE GRAND JURIES CATCH THEM AND INDICT THEM AND ORDER THEIR ARRESTS WITH STATE ARREST WARRANTS.

FOLKS, TIME TO BACK US! SEPTEMBER IS VERY IMPORTANT TO OBAMA AND HIS CROWD FOR SURPRISES ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! GET SURPRISES ON OBAMA AND HIS CROWD BY STATE GRAND JURIES NOW, AND I DOUBT IF OBAMA CAN DELIVER HIS SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER SURPRISES TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THEN AS GRAND JURIES WILL HAVE THEM ARRESTED THE MOMENT THEY TRY TO OVERTHROW AMERICA THEN.

THOSE WHO PUT IN $25.00 OR MULTIPLES OF THAT INTO OUR OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM NOW, YOU WILL BE RECEIVING INFORMATION ON WATER ANSWERS FROM THE AIR, HOW TO USE EVEN FREE WATER YOU PRODUCE TO GREATLY REDUCE YOUR USE OF GASOLINE IN YOUR CAR FOR YOUR USUAL DRIVING, ETC. GIVE US AN EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND THIS FREE BONUS REPORT TO OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED WATER ANSWERS AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR SUPPORT FROM YOU. ...

THE LINKS CAN CONNECT YOU TO THE POSTED NATIONAL REPORTS WHICH SCARED THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF OBAMA SO FORCED THE ATTACK BY THE FEDERAL OPERATIVE OBAMA BOYS. READ THE REPORTS NOW IF YOU WANT TO GET THE FLAVOR OF WHAT OBAMA WAS SO SCARED OF AND DID NOT WANT YOU TO HAVE! AND BY THE LINKS TO THE REPORTS, WE ARE GOING TO TRY AND HAVE AN ==> OPERATIONAL PAYPAL BUTTON SET UP THERE SINCE THEY REMOVED OUR WEBSITE SO YOU COULD NOT USE THE PAY BUTTONS THERE. THEY WERE TRYING TO CUT YOU OFF FROM BEING ABLE TO SUPPORT US AND PASSAGE OF OUR PROPOSED OMNI LAW. FULL NAME IS “THE OMNIBUS CIVIL RIGHTS ACT FOR AMERICA.” NESARA NEWS HAS COPIES OF IT LISTED SEVERAL TIMES IN NATIONAL REPORTS THAT WE POSTED WITH THEM SINCE APRIL, 2012 SO YOU CAN READ IT IN THEIR NATIONAL ARCHIVES FILES OFF TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THEIR WEBSITE. OUR PROPOSED OMNI LAW GIVES TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE LEGAL RIGHT OF REFERENDUM OVER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FORCING IT TO BE THE SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE AFTER THAT INSTEAD OF THEIR INTENDED MASTER OVER THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. WE HAVE SO MANY FEDERAL LAWS OR CLAIMED LAWS ON THE BOOKS AS PROBABLY IT WOULD TAKE HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF YEARS TO READ THEM ALL. NO ONE IN WASH., D.C. PROBABLY KNOWS WHAT EVEN 1% OF WHAT ALL THE CLAIMED LAWS ARE ON THE FEDERAL LAW REFERENCE BOOKS. AND ENDLESS REGULATIONS ARE SPUN OFF OF THE CLAIMED LAWS THAT WASH., D.C. HAS PASSED! THOMAS JEFFERSON IN THE AMERICAN DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE OF 1776 ALSO REFERRED TO CLAIMED LAWS MEANING THOSE THE BRITISH PARLIAMENT CLAIMED PASSED BUT VIOLATED THE ORAL CONSTITUTION OF ENGLAND, SO THEY WERE NOT VALID LAWS NOR BINDING ON THE ENGLISH SUBJECTS AND CITIZENS INCLUDING THOSE LIVING IN THE THIRTEEN COLONIES IN NORTH AMERICA. THIS U.S. HISTORY NOT TAUGHT IN AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS TODAY. ONLY “POLITICALLY CORRECT” (CENSORED AND INTENDED FOR INDOCTRINATION CLASSES) HISTORY TAUGHT TODAY IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS. YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER DESCENDING FROM AMERICAN REBELS OF 1776 AND KNOWS WHAT LEGAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS THEY WERE FIGHTING FOR BACK IN 1776! USED TO BELONG TO SONS OF THE REVOLUTION COMPOSED OF DESCENDANTS OF THOSE WHO FOUGHT IN THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION IN 1776!)
THE KEY TO APPARENTLY PREVENTING A MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA! UPDATE ON OBAMA BOY HACKING ATTACKS TO TRY AND SILENCE US! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA – JULY 29, 2015 (PASS REPORT ON! NOT TIME FOR SILENCE!) – 5:01 PM

Posted by Freewill at 12:10 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Two questions, Gassy Boy:

1) If you are so brilliant in so many ways (as you constantly remind us), how come you can't figure out how to get your web site back up and running?

2) Since you know that the U.S. Constitution defines treason, please show me where it says that the states can investigate matters of treason, and please show me how anything Obama does with respect to Calfornia's water shortage meets that definition?

I probably shouldn't wait for an answer, because I'm sure that :sarcasmon: someone as brilliant as Gassy is much too busy with much more important things to answer me....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools