On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, April 6, 2015
SMALL BIBLE HANDBOOK. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 6, 2015 - PROPHETIC MEANING OF NUMBERS AND SYMBOLIC WORDS IN BIBLE PROPHECIES.

There are explanations of some key Bible verses that are not as simple as they appear at first. ... Many Christian scholars do not do enough detail study in Bible scholarship and jump to conclusions that do not match the facts when carefully checked out. ... My mother's side of the family claimed to have the hereditary gift of prophecy and maybe even descended from the St. Jude who wrote the Epistle in the New Testament and was of the brethren of Jesus Christ. The family coat of arms seems to match the account of the special physical feature the Roman Emperor noticed of the two grandsons of St. Jude who persuaded him to stop the persecution of the Christians in the Roman Empire back then. This event made the two grandsons heroes to Christians across the Roman empire in the early days of Christianity.This event is mentioned both in Roman and Christian history for that era of time! It really happened!

"The family coat of arms seems to match the account of the special physical feature the Roman Emperor noticed of the two grandsons of St. Jude?" They had 3 horns?

If I am correct, Wash., D.C. is the prophesied Babylon the Great of Revelation having killed more people total on earth than all other governments on earth for the last 6,000 years combined. The Communist Revolution in Russia and the Nazi takeover of Germany were both financed from America with Wash., D.C. support. And that is only the tip of the iceberg how much of mankind Wash., D.C. has really killed on earth including killing off apparently billions of humans by suppressing my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process the Vatican, Soviet Union, and other sources across the world endorsed as the greatest food discovery in human history ... been suppressed from the American and world world market for around 60 years now and Wash., D.C. did this for world population control and other evil reasons I will not list here. Obama has been savagely fighting trying to block the reestablishment of this Vatican endorsed industrial food process such as blocking it when I had a commitment a few months ago of $400 million to reestablish my father's trade secret industrial food process in America and the rest of the world. And just this last Saturday, apparently one of Obama's boys just delivered a murder threat on behalf of Obama on someone related to me if I tried to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process now or tried to pass my proposed Omni Law now which opens the door to reestablish this great food discovery in America and the world. And you the American people support this Obama who is an utter abomination before God at this time!

And yes, I know answers in Bible prophecy probably not known to others. Remember the family gift in prophecy! ... The Babylonian Harlot is hid in this wilderness. And is drunk with the blood of the saints. Communist Revolution, Nazi world war, killing off of billions of people by biological warfare in the form of the suppression of this Vatican endorsed, Soviet Union endorsed, and other major sources endorsed great food discovery that would have saved the lives of these billions of people killed off by suppression of this great God-given food prophesied in Exodus 23:25 which would cure their diseases and give them long life on earth. Pass my Omni Law shown on my website and you break the power of Babylon the Great to draw you into the greatest curses of God that any nation and race could ever face from God as warned by Revelation. I could say more, but this will do for now!

But, but, but ... Gassy Rassy DOES say more, lots and lots of more! This must have been a mistake on his part, so I will edit all but the craziest parts out for him.

... I Also Discovered Same Type Code Worked For New Testament But In Greek Code Instead. For Example, My Name To My Amazement Appeared In Greek Code In Two Prophecies of Jesus Christ About His Chief Steward He Would Have On Earth Just Before His Return To Earth. Well, if Jesus had a cousin announce His first coming to earth, maybe Jesus uses the descendant St. Jude cousin line of Jesus to announce His soon second coming to earth soon. Strange!
... The later U.S. Supreme Court took the Communist version of the U.S. Bill of Rights and then outlawed prayer and the Bible based upon the Marxist interpretation of U.S. constitutional law and bill of rights. The one on religion was merely saying that the federal government would not make any one church in America the official national church in America. The U.S. Supreme Court explained that in the early days of America. You have been conned out of your legal rights by lies and cons of the enemies of Christianity who think you stupid enough to fall for their legal lies! Pass our proposed Omni Law and we will restore legal integrity to the enforcement of the U.S. Bill Of Rights!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that Christian leader who scares the other side bad enough that several times in the apparent name of Obama they have threatened me with murder or someone close to me if I do not drop pushing to have this Omni Law get passed as constitutional law in America as part of the U.S. Bill of Rights! Christians, time to stand up for Jesus and pass the Omni Law and now! The American people recapture control of Wash., D.C. once this is done!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:56 PM
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He's getting more desperate and deranged with every writing.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I just couldn't leave it alone, and had to check out St. Jude's grandsons.
Rev. Alban Butler in Lives of the Saints wrote: St. Jude was a married man before he was called to the apostleship. Eusebius informs us, (l. 3, c. 20,) that two grandsons of this apostle, who were possessed jointly of thirty-nine acres of land, which they tilled with their own hands, were accused by the Jews out of hatred to the name of Christ, as descendants from King David, when Domitian had ordered all such to be put to death, to prevent rebellions among the Jews. They boldly confessed Christ, but the emperor, charmed with their simplicity, and seeing by their low condition, and their hands, callous and rough with labour, that they were not persons any way dangerous to the state, dismissed them.
Eusebius of Caesarea (AD 260/265 – 339/340), also known as Eusebius Pamphili, was a Roman historian, exegete, and Christian polemicist of Greek descent. Or so those that can say "exegete" say. Anyway, he really did write a few lines about St. Jude's grandsons and their calloused hands. So I figure this is the "special physical feature" of Gassy Rassy's family coat o' arms, and his mother was a Kilmarnocker.

The Arms of Kilmarnock of Ayrshire: Azure, a fess chequy gules and argent. Crest: a dexter hand raised in benediction. Supporters: on either side a squirrel sejant proper

The squirrels are sejant? If they're also exegete then he probably has a good claim to a few acres of nutlands in old Ayrshire. For proof of being related to St. Jude, I think he needs a leedle mite more evidence. As for St. Jude and prophecy, I found absolutely no references to this in any tradition. Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and/or the impossible, and I believe Danny Thomas.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sejant = sitting
(My dad's hobby was heraldry)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:(My dad's hobby was heraldry)
Well, my dad's herald was a hobbit.

So there.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, April 7, 2015
FIREWORKS IN CHRISTIAN SCHOLARSHIP! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 7, 2015

THESE CITIES HAVE 7 HILLS TO THEM! WASH., D.C. - ORIGINAL NAME "ROME ON THE TYBER" "WHEN OWNED BY FRANCIS POPE IN 1663. THIS ROME OF AMERICA WAS BUILT ON THE 7 HILLS OF 1. CAPITOL HILL 2. MERIDIAN HILL 3. FLORAL HILLS 4. FOREST HILLS 5. HILLBROOK 6. HILLCREST 7. KNOX HILL. ADDITIONAL CITIES OF WORLD IMPORTANCE BUILT ON 7 HILLS TO FULFILL POTENTIAL BIBLE PROPHECY ARE: 2. ROME OF ITALY BUILT ON 7 HILLS 3. JERUSALEM BUILT ON 7 HILLS 4. CONSTANTINOPLE (ISTANBUL, TURKEY TODAY) BUILT ON 7 HILLS 5. MECCA, SAUDI ARABIA BUILT ON 7 HILLS 6. TEHRAN, IRAN BUILT ON 7 HILLS 7. MOSCOW, RUSSIA BUILT ON 7 HILLS

IF YOU WILL NOTICE BABYLON IN IRAQ IS NOT LISTED AS BUILT ON 7 HILLS, SO THE NAME "BABYLON THE GREAT" IS APPARENTLY SYMBOLIC AND NOT THE LITERAL CITY OF BABYLON ITSELF. "BABYLON THE GREAT" IN REVELATION APPARENTLY REFERS SYMBOLICALLY TO ANOTHER CITY ON 7 HILLS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. ... IN THE EARLY DAYS OF CHRISTIANITY, THEY SAID THAT "INTERPRETING PROPHETS" WOULD ARISE IN THE LAST DAYS WHO COULD EXPLAIN THE BIBLE PROPHECIES NOT UNDERSTOOD CLEARLY IN THE EARLY DAYS OF CHRISTIANITY. ... I TOOK 2 YEARS OF LATIN IN MILITARY SCHOOL AND KNOW SUBTLETIES OF ROMAN STICK MATH AS I CALL IT. BY THE WAY I AM LIKE THE ROMANS AND RESPECT PRAGMATIC ANSWERS FROM ANY SIDE, EVEN THE SMART ANSWERS OF ENEMIES. THIS "POLITICALLY CORRECT" APPROACH TO EDUCATION MEANS THAT YOU SURRENDER YOUR INDEPENDENCE IN THINKING TO IN EFFECT MOB CONTROL OF THOSE WHO DO NOT THINK MUCH, DO NOT RESPECT FACTS MUCH, AND SCARED TO DEATH TO USE THEIR GOD-GIVEN BRAINS IN SERIOUS ISSUES OF LIFE.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN CHRISTIAN LEADER WHO BELIEVES IN WHAT DR. ALBERT SCHWEITZER SAID IN AFRICA MANY YEARS AGO- "CHRISTIANITY MUST BE FOUNDED UPON THINKING!")

Posted by Freewill at 7:01 PM

From "Washington DC was not built on seven hills." Washington DC is small and you can see it on http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl . There aren't 7 mountains that surround it and places like "Forest Hills" are just names , and many such names have no real "hill" associated with them. the people who named DC simply like the idea of "hills" and use the term "hill(s)" or "highlands" in many, if not potentially a majority of their subdivision names.

Floral Hills is the name of a cemetary, not an actual hill.
Meridian Hill is the name of a park, not an actual hill, and it is also the name of a subdivision in DC as well. Check out their link at http://www.meridianhilldc.org/
Forest Hills, Knox Hill, Hillcrest and Hillbrook are names of subdivisions, not names of actual hills.

Trying to list these subdivisions with "hill" in them to "prove" that Washington DC has 7 hills is silly, and if you allow the logic, you have WAY MORE THAN 7 "hills". There are at least 8 sub-divisions with "hill" in the name, maybe more, I probably didn't find them all. And Forest Hills and Floral Hills are PLURAL, indicating more than one hill.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The highest point in the District of Columbia is 410 feet (125 m) above sea level at Reno Reservoir in Tenleytown.[1] The lowest point is sea level, which occurs along all of the Anacostia shore and all of the Potomac shore except the uppermost mile (the Little Falls-Chain Bridge area). The sea level Tidal Basin rose eleven feet during Hurricane Isabel on September 18, 2003. The geographic center of the District of Columbia is located near 4th Street NW, L Street NW, and New York Avenue NW, not under the Capitol dome as is sometimes stated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geography_ ... ngton,_D.C.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, April 9, 2015
THE SECRET STORY OF PEARL HARBOR, DEC. 7, 1941 FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 9, 2015

Just because I take honest stands in Christian issues does not mean that I am naive or stupid in military intelligence issues or other issues important to the future survival of America. In a sense, I am a man with many different faces in important national issues.

Sir Winston Churchill before World War II organized a secret spy ring across Europe without the knowledge of London, England. I copied his idea and organized a 30 nation spy ring without Wash., D.C. knowing what I was doing or how I recruited for this. Fortunately I had received a secret oral charter from the Pentagon telling me to do whatever I judged would protect the national defense and security of America. This legalized what I was doing, but I was not required to report to any special center in Wash., D.C.

Why am I getting the feeling that Gassy Rassy isn't gonna say nothin' about what the title says, and go into his fictional exploits instead? Bets?

I was colossally daring in tactics in military intelligence, but the Joint Chiefs of Staff liked my style and results. They called me "The Michaelangelo of American military intelligence" and commented like him in art could tell him to create masterpieces in art and tell me to create masterpieces in military intelligence but not how to create these masterpieces in military intelligence for America. They said that they rated my "Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse" over Soviet Intelligence which kept America out of World War III with the Soviet Union had been the most brilliant military intelligence ruse in the military history of America. I had to trick them at the Pentagon at the time so the Soviet spy ring would think this "Slavic Royal Alliance" was for real and about to overthrow the Iron Curtain then. I used a contact of mine with the I.R.A. as the key contact to outwit and trick Soviet Moscow from winning the Cold War then and conquering America in the process. 4 Communist spies had infiltrated the I.R.A. in Dublin, Ireland and they fed to Soviet intelligence the information I wanted Moscow to receive. By the time the Joint Chiefs of Staff figured out how my strategy and tactics had worked, they grinned and judged that this was a classic what I had pulled off successfully as later confirmed by Comrade Girdy, secret head of the Soviet spy ring in America.The head of the Soviet spy ring said to an F.B.I. undercover operative (D.M.F.) pretending to be a Communist spy that they had penetrated White House security and were confident of world victory over America until my ruse tricked them out of world victory. When finally they put all the pieces together, they were outraged and Moscow ordered my immediate murder, but I disappeared from military school the day before they were to kidnap me and murder me by drowning me in the Great Lakes with a typed suicide note saying that due to emotional problems, I had committed suicide. I figured when Moscow finally figured out how I had tricked them out of world victory, they were going to be mad as hornets at me and figured it smart to briefly disappear from military school rather than be dead in a few days in their rage against me.

He did this all while still 11 calendar years in military school? Wow!!!

I had connections in Wash., D.C. and knew the real story to Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941. ... The Japanese did not decide to invade America shortly after Pearl Harbor because they knew that the private citizens of America were mass armed with rifles. They figured this was too great of a risk to fight millions of regular Americans while fighting the regular much smaller U.S. military at that time in America. Hint to Americans today. If enemies of America know that the American people are mass armed and millions had military training to them while active in military service, America looks like a tough nut to crack and this may prevent major enemies from deciding to invade America. A disarmed people in America coupled with a heavily disarmed military under Obama may tempt major powers to try and invade America then. Russia would like to claim Alaska back and so invade America under that excuse and occupy much of America after that. China has already claimed that she has claim to all of America as she claimed Chinese galley ships found North America around 1,000 A.D. One of the top generals of China and I have his speech said that China should kill off around 66% of all Americans and then the remaining one-third or so can then be the slaves of the Chinese sent over the Bering Straits to mass occupy and colonize America then (including Canada and Mexico if I am correct!)

Oops, I was wrong! You should of taken that bet. Of course, it's not much to do with Pearl Harbor and not real, but when you're wrong you gotta admit it.

It is a shame that U.S. military intelligence is too much used to cover mass corruption and mass treason instead of strengthening and upholding the national defense of America. I had a notary public who served at the White House during the Kennedy and Johnson administrations and overheard President Lyndon Johnson talk to the two bankers in New York City who ordered C.I.A. to murder President Kennedy and frame Lee Harvey Oswald who correctly called himself a "patsy" or fall guy in this situation. She also overheard at the White House how C.I.A. murdered something like 46 witnesses who could identify that C.I.A. had murdered President Kennedy under apparent Rockefeller orders. I also had a Secret Service agent at the White House who taped Lyndon Johnson talking to the two bankers in New York City who ordered C.I.A. to murder Pres. Kennedy and Johnson told them that he would take orders from them so don't kill him at the White House. This Secret Service agent smuggled this tape out of the White House but when I contacted members of Congress to hear this White House tape and start an honest investigation into the assassination of President Kennedy, none answered back from Congress but one and he said, "This is so hot, I wouldn't touch this with a 50 foot pole!"

I am going to stop this report shortly ...

Yet another lie. We're only about 20% through the original. Don't worry, my red pencil is poised for action.
In secret signals, I am getting more and more signs that various elements in government now secretly agree with me and want me to end this bid for national dictatorship being tried by Obama as both parties in Congress are letting him get away with total high treason in the White House until they change sides and now back the American people instead of the secret power elite who run Wash., D.C. behind the scenes instead of the American people. ... The other side once tried to recruit me to their "SECRET GOVERNMENT." I did not like what they are doing to the American people, so had no interest in joining them. I was offered to be either one of the top leaders in America through them or else be made President by them, but did not accept their offers by joining with them. ... The key one was that I would receive authority for a foreign nation where some of my forefathers came from 100 years earlier when I was around 20 years old. ... several branches of the descendant Jefferson Davis family signed over all their claims to the Confederate Government to me at the predicted time since the Confederate Congress never signed surrender papers to Wash., D.C. as was required under the Confederate Constitution. ... I had to ask my mother who surprised me and told me the powerful French background we came from and which she had not mentioned before. ... We had the hereditary birthmark recorded in history books and she looked like the twin sister to the famous forefather we descended from. And she had the same photographic memory that this forefather had. It was all genetics and inherited from the family line. We were the line that the Rothschilds thought that they had successfully murdered in Europe so it could not stop the Rothschilds from setting up later the world government dedicated to Satan as world ruler that the Rothschilds were conspiring to later establish in world history.
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who wants to do what Jesus wants which is turn America into Christian America and loyal to God once more in history! Other side tried to turn on erasing software to block this report by destroying it, but I know how to outmaneuver this. Also, apparent software attack cut off this laptop from operating but I had special tactic used to get this computer operational again. They appear scared to death of this report so with a witness watching them, they tried to destroy this report but I used blocking tactics so this did not happen! )

Posted by Freewill at 6:50 PM

Yep, scared to death!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Now it can be told - The TRUE story of the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse

As interesting a story as how the Pentagon decided to hire a 12 year old military cadet as point man to take down the Soviet Union is, it pales in comparison to the plan itself. Besides, Tiny Tikes Academy wasn't an ordinary military school, a place where parents could dump their unruly sons after they got thrown out of other elementary-level institutions. Here, even nursery- and kindergarten-level students could study advanced economics and engineering as long as they kept up with their other academics such as finger painting and shown-and-tell. But suffice it to say that a young Martin Hunter found himself tasked with inventing a clever plan to bring those commie slave masters to their knees!

Knowing how afraid the New World Order was of his own aristocratic past, young Mr. Hunter decided to use the threat that the kings of the various Iron Curtain countries were poised to return with documents giving them control of their respective governments. Not only was this on firm legal ground that even Marxists couldn't stop, it was well known that with the exception of the Russian Romanovs, absolutely no one knew the names or histories of any Slavic Royal families. This would allow Martin to "make it up as he went along," a skill he was already famous for.

So, as long as he found people with certain hereditary birthmarks and unpronounceable Slavic names(which could easily be changed after-the-fact), Stalin and his boys would be none-the-wiser. Especially if the royal rusers had a yen for cabbage rolls, the mark of Slavic aristocracy. In one of the brilliant move he would later become know for when training as a bank teller, young Mr. Hunter decided to have them form a phony "alliance," judging that such strength in numbers would make the Bolsheviks pee in their pants. And not just 'cause they were getting old neither.

So, using Chicago phone books, the young cadet looked up Russians, Poles, Czechs, Serbs, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Bulgarians, Slovaks, Slovenes, Macedonians, Croats and Bosnians and recruited them to his ruse. In most cases the necessary birthmarks and other "evidence" were easily faked with hair dye, magic markers, and makeup kits. Then, an "alliance headquarters" complete with official-looking letterhead and a phone book listing, and the ruse was ready to be sprung.

A flurry of innocent-looking-yet-diplomatically-official letters were sent to embassies worldwide asking for purely-administrative responses, and these responses were then sent to the IRA in Dublin. This sounds crazy, but it was the only way to get the Slavic Royal Alliance on the Russian radar. Then the trap was sprung, letters were sent to the various satellite states asking for temporary visas to "reestablish the monarchy." You could almost hear the big boys getting CPR in the Kremlin.

But that wasn't all, and I'll let Martin Hunter tell his own story from here.

in 2012 Erasmus of America wrote:When the former employee of National Detective Agency in Wash., D.C. (there was only one) talked with "Comrade Girty" who was the secret head of the entire Communist spy system and KGB apparatus in America, he tricked this Soviet spy boss into thinking that he was a Communist sent from New York City headquarters by talking about that military cadet who tricked Moscow with his "Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse." Girty fell for it and told him of nearly the entire Communist setup in America. Girty did admit to him which he later reported to J. Edgar Hoover at the F.B.I. that but for this Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse, Moscow would have defeated America and won the Cold War. Moscow did order my murder after that in rage that I had cost them victory in the Cold War when they had cracked White House security and knew all the secret military plans of America. They couldn't set up their plan again for the military defeat of America and then takeover of the entire world for Communism. Now many Christians would criticize me for showing the initiative to save America from a pending nuclear World War III or else military takeover of Wash., D.C. from within by the Girty mentioned "100 Columns" of the Communist Party in America. They were 100 American leaders who were secret Communists, around 34 were leaders inside the federal government including six members of Congress, and the rest national leaders but outside of government. All this was reported to J. Edgar Hoover at the F.B.I. by this then employee of National Detective Agency who had been briefed by me before on the details to the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse and I had met this Girty who had to be a double-agent for Soviet intelligence as he knew about my contact with the I.R.A. which Washington intelligence did not know about. So my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse not only saved America from military defeat by the Soviet Union according to Comrade Girty, head of the Soviet spy ring in America and unknown to the F.B.I. until exposed by my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse which flushed him out and exposed his identity. It also created giant cracks in Communist security such as information on "The 100 Columns" in America which the F.B.I. had never heard of until Girty talked too freely and told all!
One hundred fifth columnists forming one hundred fifth columns, eh? I wonder how exactly getting those 100 names worked, did he simply enumerate a comprehensive list as part of casual conversation and this detective guy remembered them all? Amazing!

Well, you know the rest. The Soviet Union soon fell and peace returned to the region. But the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse wasn't forgotten, in rural areas all over eastern Europe people still believe that someday the king will return and you'll know it's him by his spotty penis.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

First of all, I completely missed small bible handbook part, er, volume 2 on April 8. Rassy's been prolific. HEAVILY edited.

Wednesday, April 8, 2015
SMALL BIBLE HANDBOOK - VOLUME 2. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 8, 2015 - 5:03 PM
- PROPHETIC MEANING OF NUMBERS AND SYMBOLIC WORDS IN BIBLE PROPHECIES.
I Would Evaluate Likely The More Practical Way Of Understanding Bible Prophecy Correctly Is You Have Symbols Which Have Real Meanings Assigned To Them And Then Real Math Assigned To Give Exact Times For These Events To Occur Prophesied By The Bible. The "Weeks" Of Daniel Are A Symbol But Have A Real Value Assigned To Them Of 7 Years For Each Week Of The 70 Weeks Of Daniel's Prophecy ... Find The Real Meanings To Symbols Which Have Real Hidden Meanings To Them And Then Straight Forward Math And Other Real Events Will Occur As Are Prophesied In Pretty Straight Language. It Is Like Symbols In Algebra Have Real Meanings To Them And Are Not Generic Symbols Which Do Not Represent Real Parts Of Life Or Parts Of General Reality To Them. And Spot The Hidden Logic How These Prophecies Are To Be Applied
Due to apparent C.I.A. interference under order of Obama to try and stop these reports when they solve issues that divide Christianity, parts of this report will disappear if I try to correct anything already typed into this report. We are living under a dictator Obama in the White House and pass fast our proposed Omni Law shown on our national website. ... We have our reasons for judging that this is apparently C.I.A. doing this and thinking that they can get away with trying to block our reports and try to block us from getting America to back our Omni Law into passage as a constitutional amendment in America.

I know well how the law works and we are very close to where we can get our Omni Law passed in America. Already more and more in Wash., D.C. are quietly already swinging over to our side as they figure we are going to win and they don't want us to smash their federal agencies by legal actions through the Omni Law and massive grand jury investigations of them once the Omni Law is passed! We are getting secret signals that many elements of Wash., D.C. do not approve of what Obama is doing and want us to restore the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights back into legal authority over America ...
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that Christian leader about to rally the Christians to once more seriously stand for Christianity and storm the world like early Christianity stormed the Roman Empire until paganism fell before it. The Christians were mighty then as they were Roman Christians. We will be like latter day Roman Christians and be too strong for the enemies to stop! Pass this report along to others. The line is being drawn in the sand as to who will stand up for Christ and who will not. )

Posted by Freewill at 7:58 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I would like us all to show Gassy Rassy the respect he is due and read his proposed Omni law once again (as posted today). It is a truly remarkable proposed constitutional amendment, I feel safe in saying that there is nothing else like it.

”OMNIBUS CIVIL RIGHTS ACT FOR AMERICA”

“James Madison Father of the U.S. Constitution, stated that the U.S. Constitution and all other law in America must obey the supreme authority of the national compact (American Declaration of Independence) founding America in 1776 or else not be valid law or even government in America. Therefore, the American people always retain final legal authority over all government in America whether to leave it intact, amend it, or abolish it altogether replacing it with approved new government created by authority of the American people. We therefore authorize the creation of ten civil tribunes for America with the same basic tested legal powers as possessed by the wisely created ancient civil tribunes of Rome. They will protect the people from tyranny in law whether legislative, judicial, or executive. They will be elected for four years instead of the one year under Roman law. They will hold referendums to create national law by states instead of by the original tribes of Rome.

The first 10 civil tribunes will be appointed for four years by the National Institute For Inventors to keep any corrupt leaders from undermining and sabotaging the beginning of this new branch of government. These civil tribunes will propose a national plan for referendum on how to swiftly make fuel cheap again in America, restore our common law rights and 1776 declared “God-given rights” to contract and to property which were the foundation to the founding of the powerful American version of free enterprise, and break the power of corrupt interests to control politicians by making deals with them or else cannot probably be elected to public offices without their finances. And address other national issues needed for the future of America. And by national referendum will propose the plan to be approved for honest future tribune elections so the people elect and control these elections, not corrupt interests. Money cannot be allowed to dominate our elections instead of the will of the American people. And the tribunes are to establish a tribune controlled national newspaper to print the truth to break the corrupt hold of many corrupt news sources censoring the truth and lying about the truth in important issues to the American people.

The civil tribunes will be assigned to keep the federal government honest, fair in law in courts and agencies, and serving the American people rather than any corrupt interests.”

– End of proposed Omni Law.

One President once signed into law a reported 37 word law. As the U.S. Bill of Rights show, you don’t have to write massive laws to deliver powerful legal messages. The proposed Omni Law (“Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America” technical name) is posted on our national website and the legal version above is the one we want Congress and the state legislatures to pass and ratify. It is minus the lawyer tricks to weaken it with pages of exceptions to its stated legal powers.

The "National Institute For Inventors" is also unique. A one-man organization, it is headed by Martin Hunter, aka Erasmus of America. And, I wonder what "the same basic tested legal powers as possessed by the wisely created ancient civil tribunes of Rome" are?
Wikipedia wrote:Tribunus, in English tribune, was the title of various elected officials in Ancient Rome. The two most important were the tribunes of the plebs and the military tribunes. For most of Roman history, a college of ten Tribunes of the Plebs acted as a check on the authority of the senate and the annual magistrates, holding the power of ius intercessionis. There were also military tribunes, who commanded portions of the Roman army, subordinate to the higher magistrates, such as the consuls and praetors, promagistrates, and their legates. Various officers within the Roman army were also known as tribunes. The title was also used for several other positions and classes in the course of Roman history.
That clears it up.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, April 21, 2015
WATER FOR CALIFORNIA AND THE WORLD! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 21, 2015

THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INVENTORS HAS 3 SYSTEMS HOW TO POTENTIALLY SUPPLY ALL THE WATER NEEDED BY CALIFORNIA AND THE WORLD!

Only 3? One would think that Gassy Rassy would at least be able to come up with 4!
WE ALSO HAVE A POTENTIAL FOURTH WAY OF SUPPLYING FRESH WATER FROM OCEAN WATER BY A NEW ENGINEERING SYSTEM. HOWEVER, THIS ONE IS THEORETICAL UNTIL PROVEN OR ELSE DISPROVED BY LAB TESTS ON THE ENGINEERING PROCESS. HOWEVER, IT HAS A GOOD POTENTIAL OF WORKING AND IF WORKING, THEN SEEING IF IT IS ECONOMICAL ENOUGH AND FAST ENOUGH TO BE THE FOURTH WATER SYSTEM IN OUR INVENTORY OF WATER SYSTEMS THAT WILL WORK TO SOLVE THE WATER PROBLEMS OF CALIFORNIA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD! WE USE A TRICK RELATIONSHIP OF THE LAWS OF PHYSICS TO CONVERT OCEAN WATER INTO FRESH WATER AND ALSO MASS COLLECT THE MINERALS FROM THE OCEAN WATER INCLUDING MAYBE 57 LBS. OF PURE GOLD FROM EVERY CUBIC MILE OF OCEAN WATER PROCESSED BY THIS SYSTEM!

The other 3 systems just happen to be the same as the ultimate weapons developed by the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany that only Rassy knows about. Those must be some amazing weapons. But not as amazing as these quotes Rassy adds to inspire us ("...this is the practice where a picture can be worth a thousand words or at least making the teaching more interesting by pictures than by just straight printed type.").

Image Image

One would think that even Gassy Rassy would find it odd that two people said this, especially ones that considered themselves competitors. The actual quote is from Edison and was supposedly to his financial backers when they were upset he hadn't found a good material to use for an electric light yet.

PASS THIS REPORT AROUND! TIME FOR AMERICA TO BE REBORN AS A NATION BY PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW WHICH RESTORES THE FREEDOMS OF 1776 TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT AMERICA WAS FOUNDED UPON AND MADE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SO GREAT AS A RACE AND NATION!

YOUR FOR GOD AND NATION, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER WHO STILL BELIEVES IN THE GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AS AMERICA WAS FOUNDED UPON IN 1776! MAYBE THE WASHINGTON POLITICIANS THINK THAT ENSLAVING THE PEOPLE UNDER MILLIONS OF LAWS IS GOING TO HELP THEM, BUT I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM, NOT ENSLAVEMENT OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION. AS THE ROMAN HISTORIAN TACITUS COMMENTED AROUND 100 A.D

Posted by Freewill at 6:46 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

YOUR FOR GOD AND NATION, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER WHO STILL BELIEVES IN THE GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AS AMERICA WAS FOUNDED UPON IN 1776! MAYBE THE WASHINGTON POLITICIANS THINK THAT ENSLAVING THE PEOPLE UNDER MILLIONS OF LAWS IS GOING TO HELP THEM
But I think we only need to enslave the blacks, take away the vote from women and those who don't own land, let kids work in coal mines when they turn 11 and we'll be right back on top any day now!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, April 22, 2015
ROMAN SOCIETY OF 300 SAVED ROME IN ANCIENT HISTORY, FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 22, 2015 - 4:07 PM

THIS OLD ROMAN LEGEND BELOW SHOWS HOW ONE BRAVE YOUNG MAN CAN DEFEAT AN ARMY OUT TO CONQUER HIS COUNTRY. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA. APRIL 22, 2015

Rassy repeats the legend of Gaius Mucius Scaevola, who Erasmus of Bloodthirstiness thinks is cool because he threatened enemy leaders with assassination. You know, a terrorist.

ANY TIME THAT AMERICA IS THREATENED BY MILITARY OCCUPATION BY A BIG ARMY, THIS TACTIC USED IN MODERN TIMES MIGHT WELL DEFEAT AN ARMY BY THIS TACTIC WHICH WORKED BEFORE IN MILITARY HISTORY! ONE ROMAN YOUTH BY THE NAME OF MUCIUS BROKE THE NERVE OF THE ETRUSCAN GENERAL POSENA WHO SUED FOR PEACE AND WITHDREW HIS ARMY FROM ROME AFTER MUCIUS USED THIS TACTIC ON HIM.

MODERNIZING THIS TACTIC FOR OUR AGE, YOU KNOW WHO THE LEADER OR LEADERS ARE OF THE ARMY SENT AGAINST YOU INCLUDING THEIR NATIONAL LEADER. YOU TARGET THEM AND HOW TO KILL THEM. YOU HAVE MODERN TACTICS TO DELIVER LETHAL WEAPONS AGAINST THEM SUCH AS GUIDED DRONES CARRYING HIGH EXPLOSIVES, POISON TO DROP INTO THEIR WATER OR FOOD. GASOLINE TO BURN UP THEIR HEADQUARTERS OR MILITARY CAMP AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION FOR OTHER ANGLES HOW TO GET RID OF THE LEADERSHIP OF THE OTHER SIDE. YOU ALSO COULD USE EVEN CROSSBOWS OR OTHER WAYS TO DELIVER AIMED BOMBS,ETC. AGAINST THEIR LEADER OR LEADERS, AND FOR THE LOCAL COMMANDER OR GENERAL AND HIS CLOSE OFFICERS WITH HIM OF THE ARMY COME TO DEFEAT YOUR SIDE AND CAPTURE YOUR PEOPLE, FIGURE HOW TO KILL THEM OFF BY CLEVER ATTACK ANGLES. IF YOU GET CAUGHT, YOU LIKE ANCIENT MUCIUS TELL THEM OF YOUR VOLUNTEER GROUP OF 300 OR SO ALL SWORN TO KILL THEM BY CLEVER, DIRTY TRICK METHODS THAT SHOULD WORK IN KILLING THEM OFF, SO IT DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY KILL YOU OR NOT. YOUR SIDE WILL KILL OFF AND WIPE OUT THEIR COMMANDERS REGARDLESS. YOU COULD SEND THEM POISONOUS INSECTS, SNAKES, ETC. AND OTHER NICE THINGS TO PUT THEM INTO A PERPETUAL SLEEP FOREVER ONCE THEY GO TO BED OR WHEREVER ELSE THEY ARE VULNERABLE.
RUMORS ARE FLYING OF MAYBE A "RED DAWN" ATTACK ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY FOREIGN SOLDIERS, ETC. IN ORDER TO CONQUER AMERICA FOR FOREIGN POWERS. HOWEVER, ONCE YOU USE YOUR BRAINS AND COMMON SENSE, YOU ARE A DANGEROUS FORCE TO ANY MERCENARY AND FOREIGN SOLDIERS TRYING TO CONQUER YOU AND THEN KILL YOU OFF IN THEIR VERSION OF A CONCENTRATION CAMP OR BEFORE. ... AFTER ALL, ONE OF THE CHINESE GENERALS SAID A FEW YEARS AGO THAT ONCE THEY DEFEATED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND KILLED OFF TWO-THIRDS OF THEM, THEN THE REMAINING AMERICANS STILL ALIVE COULD BE THE SLAVES FOR THE CHINESE COMING TO NORTH AMERICA IN ORDER TO NOW COLONIZE IT FOR CHINA! ... I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES AND WHEN I SEE ALL THE REPORTS ON THESE JADE HELM 15 MILITARY EXERCISES IN AMERICA BEING SET UP IN AMERICA, IT SMELLS ROTTEN LIKE A PLANNED MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA BY OBAMA. AND IF THAT HAPPENS, THEN AMERICA WILL BE TURNED INTO MAYBE THE GREATEST KILLING FIELDS IN ALL OF MILITARY HISTORY AS OBAMA WANTS TO GET RID OF MANY MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ACCORDING TO INFORMATION I RECEIVE FROM SOURCES I CANNOT ADMIT TO HAVING. ... I CALL UPON CONGRESS TO IMMEDIATELY CANCEL THESE DECLARED 'JADE HELM 15" MILITARY EXERCISES AS THESE ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR A NATIONAL DRILL, BUT A MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA IF ALLOWED TO OCCUR!

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER WHO IS REPORTED DESCENDS FROM ONE OF THE AUTHORS OF THE MAGNA CARTA OF ENGLAND WHICH WAS A GREAT CHARTER FOR FREEDOM OF THE ENGLISH PEOPLE CENTURIES AGO. ALSO A REPORTED DESCENDANT OF THE ROBIN HOOD OF LEGEND WHO CHAMPIONED THE PEOPLE AGAINST TYRANNY IN THEIR NATIONAL GOVERNMENT. HOWEVER, HIS REAL NAME WAS DIFFERENT THAN ROBIN HOOD FOR HISTORICAL RECORD! AND SOME OF MY FOREFATHERS FOUGHT IN THE GREAT AMERICAN REVOLUTION FOR FREEDOM IN 1776 AND AFTERWARDS. THERE IS A LOT OF REBEL BLOOD IN MY ANCESTRY ...

Posted by Freewill at 10:40 PM

See the way he walks down the street
Watch the way he shuffles his feet
My, he holds his head up high
When he goes walking by, he's my guy

When he holds my hand, I'm so proud
'Cause he's not just one of the crowd
My baby's always the one to try the things they've never done
And just because of that, they say

He's a rebel and he'll never ever be any good
He's a rebel 'cause he never ever does what he should
But just because he doesn't do what everybody else does
That's no reason why I can't give him all my love

He's always good to me, always treats me tenderly
'Cause he's not a rebel, oh, no, no, no
He's not a rebel, oh, no, no, no, to me

If they don't like him that way
They won't like me after today
I'll be standing right by his side when they say

He's a rebel and he'll never ever be any good
He's a rebel 'cause he never ever does what he should
etc. etc.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, April 23, 2015
OBAMA MAKING AMERICA A COMMUNIST NATION? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 23, 2015 5:30 PM

HOW TO MAKE AMERICA A COMMUNIST NATION. GET INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT AS A LEADER AND DO THE FOLLOWING AS OBAMA IS DOING FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. THIS REPORT BELOW FORWARDED FROM TZ TO ERASMUS OF AMERICA ON APRIL 23, 2015. (NOTE FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA. "SOCIAL STATE" IS A POLITICALLY SANITIZED WAY OF SAYING SETTING UP A COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT AND ECONOMY FOR AMERICA BY INSIDE CONTROL OF WASH., D.C.)

Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:07 AM
Subject: Government Control Is Here = SOCIAL STATE BY SAUL ALINSKY
We Are Slaves Of This United State.
The Proof Is Below.
What are YOU doing to do about IT?

I believe that what he calls "proof" we would call "uniformed opinion and easily disproven lies." And about Saul Alinsky, I had never heard of this guy until conspiracy types started in on him, and now he's held up like the secret hero of the left. When we all know our secret hero is really Alfred E. Neuman.

"WHEN A PATIENT IS ABOUT TO DIE, SOMETIMES IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE IMMEDIATE SURGERY TO SAVE HIS OR HER LIFE. WE CALL THIS PASSING THE 'OMNI LAW' WHICH RESTORES CONTROL OF THE GOVERNMENT BACK TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN ORDER TO STOP THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION FROM WASH., D.C. BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE TO SAVE AMERICA OTHERWISE!" - ERASMUS OF AMERICA

"The patient is about to die anyway, so give me that axe."

Woman who prophesied Reagan's shooting speaks again. She says that she has predicted many things correctly as GOD shows her ahead of time. She says now if the American people do not return to GOD pretty quickly now, then America will have no more elections and seemed to imply that Obama would then be dictator of America for life and GOD'S punishment on a people not loyal to God any longer in America. She indicated that America must act pretty quickly now to keep God from passing judgment on America. Father Gabriel Amorth of Rome who is the most famous living exorcist in the Catholic Church has warned the Fatima Center in America that the Christians have got to do something quick to start carrying out the will of God on earth or else the dark prophecies of Fatima may start occurring after that. So here is a Protestant side warning and a Catholic side warning that the Christians had better start standing up for Christianity now or else all sorts of dark and terrible things can begin happening to the Christians shortly. ...

Posted by Freewill at 7:33 PM

Big Brother is a DeadHead? Cool!

And as for "all sorts of dark and terrible things can begin happening to the Christians shortly," would those be things like a, "VOLUNTEER GROUP OF 300 OR SO ALL SWORN TO KILL THEM BY CLEVER, DIRTY TRICK METHODS THAT SHOULD WORK IN KILLING THEM OFF?"

ALL HAIL!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, April 27, 2015
RESTORE CHRISTIANITY TO AUTHORITY! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 27, 2015 5:58PM

Gassy Rassy's long-winded thesis is that we have enemies who are bad, but putting more religion in goverment would fix that. I would like to debate him on this subject, except it would violate board policy and his arguments don't make enough sense to counter. So instead, I pull out some of his sillier statements, and answer them as if they were silly questions instead.

Gen. Chi Haotian ... detailed how to annihilate the West and China takes over North America after killing off 2/3rds of the American people.

Wrong guy, you're thinking of Gen. Chi MaiTai of the Wu Tang clan, and it wasn't that he could kill 2/3rds of the American people, but drink them under the table.

... you can count upon both Canada and Mexico are to be eaten up also by the Chinese dragon if they get their soldiers into North America through the Bering Straits or else through likely the Panama Canal up to Mexico for a preliminary launch point for the invasion of America as a nation.

Both excellent invasion routes. Sr. Texino might have some choice comments about marching an army north from the canal, and the Bering Straits has wonderful weather year round.

And Chinese soldiers can come down from Canada also for the planned invasion of America Obama has opened the door for as I understand it.

Yes, Obama removed the mine fields and armed guard towers from the Canadian border just for this purpose.

As for Russia, Russian nationalism wants Alaska back ... and whatever more of American land that they can grab by cooperating with Obama

They'll have to fight the Chinese for it.

J. Edgar Hoover got word back to me that I made a nervous wreck out of him, but got results where others could not, so he couldn't argue with my tactics.

I really don't care about Hoover's sex life and it's inappropriate to talk about it here.

... the traitors currently trying to set up the basic destruction of America as a nation ... kill off many millions of Americans in the early days and maybe most of America before everything is over under Obama's plan how to become dictator of America for life.

But, if most of America is dead, who does he get to dictate for life too? I think Rassy's plan still needs some work.

... sometimes enemies of Christianity have said that I am incredibly deadly to debate against and they don't like to debate me publicly before the public.

How about publicly away from the public?

... slick scholars who are not accurate in what they report on.

:snicker:

I finally decided to do thorough German style scholarship

Like regular scholarship in the same way that German potato salad is like regular potato salad.

As an economist I think that economies get out of hand when your families regularly have like 9 or more children

How many large families does Rassy have?

America was founded as a nation with Christianity as the official religion of America ... could not take away from the Christian churches and Christians their legal rights in America. This was the legal meaning of the U.S. Bill of Rights on religious rights in America.

Rassy gets that from "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof?"

Due to space and time, this report is greatly condensed from the legal notes that could be added to it to show that America was officially and legally founded as a Christian nation and government.

:haha:

... but for now, this is enough for the American people to read and try to absorb into their thinking!

:brickwall:

I don't like to say this as it invades my privacy in some ways, but my mother was once rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to then. My own I.Q. was officially rated they said as one of the two highest ever tested in Wash., D.C. ... I release this statement only to put the enemies of America at a disadvantage when trying their psychological warfare

Those weren't I.Q. tests, they were prostrate exams. Rassy told you his mom was special.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American the other side offered to make one of their top leaders or else President of America if I would join their side. I did not join them and went through a number of murder attempts, etc. trying to get rid of me and silence me before I rallied the American people back to true freedom and prosperity in America! As St. Joan of Arc once commented, "Labor and God sweats with you!" ...

Posted by Freewill at 7:15 PM

Naw, Ms. of Arc's comment was "Is it just me, or is it starting to get really hot?"
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Martin Hunter wrote: Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American the other side offered to make one of their top leaders or else President of America if I would join their side

If they had helped him pass his Omni Law, would he have taken them up on it?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:prostrate exams
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Prostrate for prostate? No doubt Gassy Rassy hacking the Illuminati computers to change my hard-hitting commentaries because he's panicked over them!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015
OBAMA BOYS PANIC OVER REPORT! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 28, 2015 - 5:22 PM

THE OBAMA BOYS WERE SO UPSET WITH THIS REPORT OF MINE LISTED AT THE LINK ABOVE, I WROTE THE FOLLOWING COMMENT AFTERWARDS AND ADDED IT TO MY REPORT "RESTORE CHRISTIANITY TO AUTHORITY!" FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA.

MIGHT AS WELL ADD ONE LEGAL NOTE HERE BEFORE THE COMMENT BELOW. ... WHEN YOU HAVE GOT OVER AN ESTIMATED 66 MILLION LAWS TELLING YOU WHAT YOU CANNOT DO IN AMERICA AND MAYBE ONE BILLION LEGAL REGULATIONS SPUN OFF OF THEM TELLING YOU WHAT YOU CANNOT DO IN AMERICA, WHAT YOU HAVE LEFT AS FREEDOM IN AMERICA IS NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT! ...

AND A LITTLE PLUS ON TOP OF ALL THIS! WHEN THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, WE WANT TO RELOCATE MONEY WHICH WAS STOLEN FROM YOU USING WASH., D.C. AS THE FRONT! WE UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS ENOUGH MONEY THERE TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT OF AMERICA WHICH MIGHT WIPE OUT FEDERAL INCOME TAX IN AMERICA ONCE THE NATIONAL DEBT IS PAID OFF! AND THERE MIGHT BE ENOUGH MONEY LEFT OVER TO PAY OFF MOST OR ALL OF THE DEBTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND ORDINARY BUSINESSES IN AMERICA! IF MONEY LEFT OVER, THEN PAY OFF THE DEBTS OF STATE GOVERNMENTS WHICH SHOULD GREATLY LOWER OR ELIMINATE MOST OR ALL STATE TAXES YOU PAY NOW IN AMERICA. NOTHING HAPPENS WITH THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS! WITH PASSAGE OF OUR OMNI LAW, HONEST GOVERNMENT WILL MAKE THE ECONOMY BOOM AND YOU WILL LOVE LEARNING ONCE MORE WHAT TRUE FREEDOM IS IN A NATION!

COMMENT ADDED APRIL 28, 2015. THE OBAMA SIDE OF FEDERAL OPERATIVES WERE APPARENTLY SCARED TO DEATH OF THIS REPORT YESTERDAY AS THEY SPIED ON IT AND READ IT AS I WROTE IT IN MY EMAIL SERVICE. WHEN I GOT TO THE LATTER PART OF THIS REPORT, THEY MUST HAVE SEEN MATERIAL THEY DID NOT WANT YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO SEE. THEY TURNED ON ERASING SOFTWARE TO TRY AND DESTROY THIS REPORT WITH. WE USED TRICKS SO THEY DID NOT DESTROY THE REPORT. THEN TO MY SURPRISE WHEN I USED MY COMPUTER MEMORY TO PUT IN THE TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES I HAD FOR FREEWILL TO SEND THIS REPORT TO SO HE COULD POST TO NESARA NEWS AS I ASSUMED THAT HE WOULD WANT TO DO, THE TWO EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR FREEWILL HAD NOW BEEN QUICK ERASED FROM MY COMPUTER MEMORY. OTHER EMAIL ADDRESSES HAD NOT BEEN ERASED! I HAD A BACKUP SYSTEM SO WE WERE ABLE TO SEND TO FREEWILL ANYWAY, BUT THEY HAD NEVER BEEN THIS AGGRESSIVE BEFORE TRYING TO BLOCK MY LATEST NATIONAL REPORT FROM REACHING FREEWILL AT NESARA NEWS. THEY CAN ONLY CONTROL YOU SO LONG AS THEY KEEP YOU IGNORANT OF KEY TRUTHS YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR LIFE GOOD IN AMERICA THEREAFTER!

AS THESE ACTIONS BY THE OBAMA BOYS ARE FELONIES UNDER FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS LAWS, WHEN THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED AS I FIGURE IT WILL BE, WE WILL ASK FOR GRAND JURIES TO INVESTIGATE AND CRIMINALLY INDICT THE FEDERAL AGENCY OR AGENCIES INVOLVED AND GO DOWN THE LIST OF HOW MANY TO CRIMINALLY INDICT IN THAT FEDERAL AGENCY OR THOSE AGENCIES FOR THESE VERY AGGRESSIVE CRIMINAL FELONIES UNDER FEDERAL LAW. ALSO, WE WILL ASK FOR CRIMINAL INDICTMENT OF OBAMA AT THE WHITE HOUSE SINCE THESE FEDERAL BOYS WERE ACTING UNDER HIS AUTHORITY AND QUITE APPARENT HIS COMMAND TO STOP ANYTHING THEY JUDGED TOO DEADLY IN SUPPORT OF PASSING OUR OMNI LAW AND USING SPY TACTICS TO READ OUR NATIONAL REPORTS AS THEY WERE COMPOSED. THESE ACTIONS ARE THE ACTION OF A WOULD-BE FEDERAL DICTATOR AND HIS NAME IS OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

OF COURSE, I KNOW THE U.S. CONGRESS IS CORRUPT SO WON'T DO IT, BUT I CALL FOR THE IMMEDIATE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION AND IMPEACHMENT OF OBAMA OVER THESE FELONIES COMMITTED UNDER HIS AUTHORITY AND BY HIS FELONS WORKING IN FEDERAL AGENCIES FOR HIM. BY THE WAY I HAD A WITNESS WITH ME WHO WATCHED THE OBAMA BOYS TRY ALL OF THEIR TRICKS TO TRY AND STOP THIS REPORT FROM REACHING FREEWILL AT NESARA NEWS! THIS ACCOUNT IS TRUE AND NOT INVENTED!

- ERASMUS OF AMERICA (CHRISTIAN PEN NAME FOR THE ONE COMMITTED TO PUT CONVICTION, ACTION, AND BACKBONE BACK INTO CHRISTIANITY SO IT CAN BLESS YOU WITH PRACTICAL GOD-GIVEN ANSWERS YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR LIFE GOOD ON EARTH!) - APRIL 28, 2015

Posted by Freewill at 8:26 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, April 30, 2015
FDR STORY OF DEPRESSION. AND UNDO ECONOMIC CRASH BY TRICK! APRIL 30, 2015 3:06 PM
ONE OF THE ECONOMISTS I STUDIED WITH WAS GERMAN AND ENDORSED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN AS TEACHING THE ONLY TRUE ECONOMIC SCIENCE ... POWERFUL BANKING INTERESTS TOLD HIM TO SHUT HIS MOUTH UP ON THIS OR THEY WOULD DESTROY HIM. AS HE SAID TO HIS AIDE, "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I AM RATED THE TOP ECONOMIST IN AMERICA TODAY AND IF I TELL THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH, THEN I WILL PROBABLY NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO FIND A JOB IN AMERICA AGAIN?"

C.I.A. WENT INTO A PANIC WHEN THEY FOUND OUT THAT I WAS GOING TO GET THE DOCUMENTATION ON THE TESTIMONY OF THE AIDE TO PROF. IRVING FISHER AND OTHERS CLOSE TO THIS STORY OF THE DEPRESSION AND FDR. C.I.A. DID THEIR BEST TO TRY AND BLOCK ME FROM GETTING THIS TESTIMONY. BUT I KNEW HOW THEY OPERATED AND OUTWITTED THEM. I KNEW THAT THEY HAD LISTENED ON MY PHONE AND KNEW I HAD ARRANGED TO GET THIS SECRET TESTIMONY. I LET THEM HEAR WHERE I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT SENT TO MY USUAL ADDRESS. THEN SECRETLY I HAD HIM SEND A SECOND COPY OF EVERYTHING TO A SECRET ADDRESS NO ONE KNEW I HAD. AS I ANTICIPATED, THE COPY SENT TO MY REGULAR ADDRESS NEVER ARRIVED. THE COPY SENT TO MY 'DROP ZONE" ADDRESS USED FOR INTELLIGENCE WORK ARRIVED FINE! I GOT THE TESTIMONY I WAS AFTER AND SUPPLIED COPIES OF IT TO OTHERS. THIS TESTIMONY SHOULD BE IN ALL HISTORY BOOKS OF AMERICA TODAY HOW AMERICA NEVER HAD TO GO THROUGH THE DEPRESSION OF THE 1930'S WHICH WAS ENGINEERED BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM OF AMERICA AND ALLIED CENTRAL BANKING INTERESTS.
SOME PLANET X WAS SUPPOSED TO HIT THE EARTH IN I THINK 2005 AND NEVER DID! IT WAS CLAIMED MISCALCULATED AS TO WHY THE WRONG DATE WAS GIVEN THEN, BUT IT COULD STILL HIT THE EARTH SOON ACCORDING TO SOME SOURCES. LIKE PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN I LIKE VERIFICATION ON CLAIMED IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE I ACCEPT IT AS FACT AND NOT POTENTIAL SPECULATION WHICH COULD BE RIGHT OR ELSE WRONG! A WEBSITE WHICH REPORTS ON THINGS LIKE PLANET X COULD THREATEN THE SURVIVAL OF EARTH ANYTIME SOON IS XXX. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE RIDICULE IF NOT ALL THINGS PROVE TRUE WHAT THEY PREDICT, BUT IF THEY ARE RIGHT ON EVEN ONE IMPORTANT PREDICTION OF PENDING DISASTER FOR EARTH, I PREFER TO REMAIN OPEN MINDED TO SEE IF SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE CAN GIVE CREDIBILITY TO ONE OR MORE OF THEIR REPORTS WHICH SHOULD BE LISTENED TO AS JUSTIFIED WARNING!

I HAVE THIS GERMAN ULTIMATE WEAPON TECHNOLOGY LEFT OVER FROM NAZI GERMANY WHICH THE MOST BRILLIANT DEFENSE ENGINEER OF AMERICA IN 25 YEARS OF THE COLD WAR AND I COMPLETED THEIR TECHNOLOGY AND ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGN. AND WE FOUND MORE WAYS TO USE THIS NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON TECHNOLOGY THAN THE NAZIS REALIZED COULD BE DONE WITH IT. THIS ULTIMATE WEAPON TECHNOLOGY WAS DEVELOPED AT A SUPER SECRET RESEARCH CENTER NEAR STUTTGART, GERMANY UNTIL ACCIDENTALLY HIT BY AN ALLIED BOMBER WHICH MISSED STUTTGART IN BOMBING AND TO COVER THEIR INCOMPETENCE FROM LONDON DROPPED THEIR PAYLOAD OF BOMBS INTO THE COUNTRYSIDE AND ACCIDENTALLY HIT THIS NAZI RESEARCH CENTER WELL HIDDEN FROM ALLIED INTELLIGENCE. THIS IN ERROR BOMBING RUN MAYBE SAVED EUROPE, RUSSIA, AND AMERICA FROM BEING DEFEATED BY NAZI GERMANY IN WORLD WAR II. THE NAZIS HAD TO REMOVE ALL EVIDENCE OF THIS RESEARCH CENTER AFTER IT HAD BEEN ACCIDENTALLY HIT SO ALLIED AND SOVIET INTELLIGENCE WOULD NOT LATER FIND OUT ABOUT THIS PROJECT TO BUILD THE HITLER ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGNED TO EVEN WIPE OUT CONTINENTS IF WANTED. THEY WERE 6 MONTHS AWAY FROM WORLD VICTORY WHEN THIS ACCIDENTAL BOMBING RUN UNHINGED THEIR TIMING SCHEDULE FOR BUILDING THIS AND THEN WORLD VICTORY FOR NAZI GERMANY! SO THEY HID THE PROJECT AND BY DESTINY OF GOD I GUESS I LATER DEALT WITH THIS EXILE NAZI CLIQUE IN INTELLIGENCE WORK AND FOUND OUT THEY HAD THIS NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY. THIS WAS TO REMAIN HIDDEN AND WAS LATER TO GIVE WORLD VICTORY TO THE FOURTH REICH WHEN IT AROSE IN A REBORN NAZI GERMANY LATER ON. I GOT THEIR TECHNOLOGY AND WEAPON DESIGN AND I DOUBT THAT THEY EVER KNEW THAT I HAD CRACKED THEIR SECURITY ON THIS. SO HISTORY IS ALTERED BY SUCH THINGS HAPPENING!

THIS GERMAN TECHNOLOGY USED TODAY TO STOP THINGS LIKE A PLANET X IF FOR REAL OR A MONSTER ASTEROID HEADING FOR EARTH IF REAL SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THE JOB AND CREATE AN OUTER SPACE DEFENSE SYSTEM FOR THE EARTH AGAINST NATURAL SUPER THREATS LIKE A PLANET X, ETC.! HOWEVER, WE HAVE GOT THESE IDIOTS AND TRAITORS RUNNING WASHINGTON, D.C. TODAY, SO UNTIL MY PROPOSED OMNI LAW IS PASSED IN AMERICA, I CAN'T BUILD IT FOR AMERICA UNTIL WE GET THE TRAITORS AND IDIOTS OUT OF THE WAY BY PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE A VERY BAD CHARACTER TRAIT TO THEM IN THIS HOUR OF HISTORY. THEY ARE SUPER PROCRASTINATORS! THEY DON'T PREPARE FOR A NATIONAL OR WORLD DISASTER UNTIL IT HITS. THEN THEY GET CLOBBERED AND COMPLAIN, "WHY DIDN'T GOD SAVE US FROM THIS?" THIS REMINDS ME OF THE OLD STORY OF "GOOD CHRISTIAN JOE!" HE LIVED IN A FLOOD PRONE AREA AND HEARD ON THE LOCAL RADIO HOW A SUPER STORM WAS GOING TO HIT THE AREA AND BETTER TO FLEE TO HIGH GROUND NOW BEFORE THE FLOODING CAME! SOON AFTERWARDS A POLICE CAR CAME BY AND ASKED HIM TO MOVE TO HIGHER GROUND. THEY SAID THAT HE COULD RIDE WITH THEM. HE SAID NO AS THE LORD WOULD PROTECT HIM FROM HARM! SOON THE FLOOD WATERS CAME. WHEN IT GOT UP TO THE FIRST LEVEL OF HIS HOUSE AND HE HAD TO GO TO THE SECOND FLOOR TO BE ABOVE THE FLOOD WATERS. A BOAT CAME BY HIS WINDOW UP THERE AND ASKED HIM TO GET OUT THE WINDOW AND GET ON THE BOAT. HE SAID NO AS THE LORD WOULD PROTECT HIM! THE FLOOD WATERS GOT HIGHER AND HE WAS FORCED TO GET UP ONTO HIS ROOF. A HELICOPTER CAME CLOSE AND TOLD HIM TO CLIMB UP THE ROPE LADDER TO THE HELICOPTER AND FLY AWAY WITH THEM. HE AGAIN SAID NO AND THE LORD WOULD PROTECT HIM. SOON AFTERWARDS THE FLOOD WATERS ROSE HIGHER AND HE DROWNED IN THE FLOOD WATERS THEN. THEN HE APPEARED BEFORE JESUS AND ASKED HIM WHY HE ALLOWED HIM TO DIE. JESUS REPLIED, "JOE, I WANTED TO HELP YOU AND TRIED TO HELP YOU! I SENT THE POLICE CAR TO WARN YOU TO GET OUT AND RIDE WITH THEM TO SAFETY AND YOU REFUSED THOSE I SENT TO WARN AND RESCUE YOU. WHEN YOU WERE ON THE SECOND FLOOR, I SENT THE BOAT TO RESCUE YOU AND GET YOU TO SAFETY BUT YOU REFUSED THE HELP I SENT TO YOU. WHEN YOU WERE FORCED UP TO YOUR ROOF AND I SENT THE HELICOPTER TO RESCUE YOU, YOU A THIRD TIME REFUSED MY HELP AND SO DON'T BLAME ME FOR NOT SAVING YOU. YOU REFUSED ALL MY HELP SENT TO YOU THREE TIMES AND THAT IS WHY YOU DIED! DON'T BLAME ME WHEN I THREE TIMES TRIED TO SAVE YOU BUT YOU REFUSED MY HELP!"

OKAY, FOLKS! IF ONE TIME THE THREAT IS FOR REAL FROM OUTER SPACE OF A PLANET X OR SOME OTHER MONSTER FROM SPACE THREATENING MOST OR EVEN ALL OF LIFE ON EARTH, WOULDN'T IT BE BETTER TO BUILD AN OUTER SPACE VERSION OF THIS NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM BEFORE SUCH THREAT EXISTS TO KNOCK OUT THAT THREAT FROM OUTER SPACE SO IT CAN NEVER REACH EARTH AND THREATEN MOST OR ALL OF MANKIND WITH DEATH FROM OUTER SPACE? IF MY OMNI LAW IS PASSED, MY HANDS ARE THEN UNTIED SO I CAN BUILD THIS GERMAN WEAPON SYSTEM FOR AMERICA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR OUTER SPACE DEFENSE OF AMERICA AND THE EARTH THEN. BUT WITH THIS POWER MAD FANATIC IN THE WHITE HOUSE LUSTING TO BECOME THE ANTICHRIST OF THE WORLD BECAUSE HE LOVES POWER SO MUCH, I CAN'T LET THAT MADMAN GET AHOLD OF THIS SUPER GERMAN ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM. ONCE THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, WE CAN MAKE SURE THAT HE AND OTHERS LIKE HIM ON EARTH CAN NEVER GET CONTROL OF THIS INCREDIBLY DEADLY ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM SO POWERFUL THAT IT COULD EASILY CONQUER ALL THE EARTH IF IN THE WRONG HANDS!

AS TIME IS SO SHORT IF A PLANET X OR SOME SUPER ASTEROID IS TO HIT THE EARTH WITHIN A FEW MONTHS FROM NOW, THE OMNI LAW SHOULD BE PASSED IMMEDIATELY BY ENORMOUS PRESSURE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHERE THE PEOPLE BREATHE SUCH FIRE DOWN THE NECKS OF POLITICIANS IN WASH., D.C. SO THEY PASS OVERNIGHT THE OMNI LAW SHOWN ON OUR WEBSITE. THEN WE SUBMIT TO THE STATE LEGISLATURES FOR SUPER FAST RATIFICATION THE OMNI LAW WHICH ON OUR WEBSITE IN FULL NAME IS CALLED "THE OMNIBUS CIVIL RIGHTS ACT FOR AMERICA." WE BUILD THIS GERMAN WEAPON SYSTEM FAST AS ENGINEERING AND NATIONAL SECURITY CAN ALLOW.

BUT IF TIME IS SO SHORT BEFORE BEING HIT BY SOME MONSTER OBJECT FROM SPACE, WE CAN ALSO BE SPONSORING ON THE SIDE TWO OTHER ANSWERS NOT AS POWERFUL AS THE GERMAN TECHNOLOGY BUT MAYBE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO STOP OR DESTROY WHAT IS THREATENING US WITHIN MAYBE EVEN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS OR SO TO HIT THE EARTH. I WON'T LIST WHAT TECHNOLOGIES I HAVE ACCESS TO, BUT TWO TECHNOLOGIES MAYBE CAN BE PREPARED FAST ENOUGH TO SAVE THE EARTH NOW IF SOMETHING TERRIBLE IS ABOUT TO HIT US ALMOST ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. DON'T GET THE BRIGHT IDEA THAT NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE LIKELY A SMART, FAST ANSWER FOR SUCH A SITUATION. YOU COULD HAVE THE EARTH HIT LIKE WITH A SHOTGUN FROM SPACE WITH ENDLESS ROCKS TEARING UP ALL THE EARTH IN THE PROCESS FROM THE BROKEN UP PLANET OR ASTEROID. OR YOU COULD HAVE HUGE CHUNKS OF ROCK FLYING TOWARDS EARTH MASS COVERED WITH RADIATION TO POISON MUCH OF THE EARTH WITH RADIATION ONCE THE BROKEN UP PIECES OF THE PRIOR PLANET, ASTEROID, ETC. HIT THE EARTH.

YOU PASS NOW THE OMNI LAW SO I HAVE A TEAM OF SCIENTISTS IMMEDIATELY WORKING ON THIS OUTER SPACE DEFENSE SYSTEM TO MAKE IT OPERATIONAL. ALSO HAVE A TEAM OF ECONOMISTS ALREADY WORKING TO SET UP THE SUPER POWERFUL FREE ENTERPRISE AND MONETARY SYSTEM USED WITH SPECTACULAR SUCCESS 4 TIMES IN HISTORY. ... PASS THIS REPORT AROUND TO ALL OF AMERICA. IF YOU CAN SEND FROM 20 TO 100 COPIES OF THIS REPORT BY EMAIL ACROSS AMERICA, WITHIN EVEN DAYS OR WEEKS MAXIMUM, AMERICA WOULD BE COVERED BY THIS REPORT AND WE SHOULD WIN BY PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW AND SOON. IF YOU WANT US TO GET COPIES TO ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WHAT IS FREE FOR YOU TO SEND OUT EMAIL COPIES TO THOSE YOU WANT TO BECOMES A MAYBE $100 MILLION OPERATION FOR US TO REACH ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SHOULD SEE OUR MESSAGE IN AMERICA. AS ALBERT EINSTEIN ONCE AS A JOKE STATED, "COMPOUND INTEREST IS THE GREATEST DISCOVERY EVER MADE BY SCIENCE!"
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT CHRISTIAN LEADER WHO DOES NOT INTEND TO SEE CHRISTIANITY DEFEATED IN AMERICA, BUT RATHER THE ENEMIES OF CHRISTIANITY DEFEATED IN AMERICA. WE CAN WIN ONCE WE STOP GIVING EXCUSES WHY WE CANNOT WIN!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:32 PM

From Gassy Rassy, king of silly excuses ("The CIA blocked it!" "My dog ate it!")
"Follow the Money"