On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:the air in Illuminati facilities became so foul that work became almost impossible
That wasn't it, someone left the door to hell open in the big guy's office. What Gassy Rassy's father's bread does to you is worse. Meanwhile, Rassy claims to have gotten it back up. Fat chance.

Thursday, November 20, 2014
FASTBOOMAMERICANECONOMY BACK UP! DESPITE PROTESTS, TOOK DAYS TO GET BACK UP! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA, NOV. 20, 2014

THE REPORTED HIJACKING OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BY OBAMA AND GEORGE SOROS PLANNED FOR NOV. 20, 2014 HAD BETTER NOT BE TRIED. ... IT ALSO IS A FORM OF THE HIGHEST TREASON AGAINST AMERICA AS A NATION AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THIS CAN ONLY BE LEGALLY PUNISHED AFTER BEING TRIED BY OUR WOULD-BE THIEVES STEALING THE AMERICAN NATIONAL GOVERNMENT FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITHOUT THEIR LEGAL CONSENT BY SOON ARREST FOR HIGH TREASON OF THOSE LEADERS BEHIND THIS HIGHEST TREASON. THEN PUT ON FAST TRIAL AS THE LEGAL EVIDENCE WOULD BE AIRTIGHT FROM DAY ONE, AND THEN EXPECTED LEGAL RULING AGAINST ALL INVOLVED OF BEING GUILTY OF THE MOST EXTREME HIGH TREASON WOULD THEN BE FAST EXECUTED BY HANGING, FIRING SQUAD, OR WHATEVER FORM OF EXECUTION DECREED BY THE LEGAL COURT OR BODY RULING ON THIS.

I HAVE BEEN HOLDING A LEGAL ACE TO PLAY IF EVER REQUIRED TO SAVE AMERICA FROM OTHERWISE NATIONAL COLLAPSE AS A NATION AND PEOPLE. SEVERAL BRANCHES OF THE DESCENDANT JEFFERSON DAVIS FAMILY ALL LEGALLY TRANSFERRED TO ME ALL LEGAL CLAIMS FOR THE CONFEDERATE GOVERNMENT AND NATION OF THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA. ... I HAD A PROMINENT BRITISH COMMONWEALTH PARLIAMENT YEARS AGO LEGALLY RECOGNIZE THAT MY CLAIMS TO THE LEADERSHIP AND AUTHORITY OF THE CONFEDERATE GOVERNMENT AND CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA WAS VALID AND LEGAL UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW. MANY CONFEDERATE DELEGATES WERE LEGAL WITNESSES AT OUR NATIONAL CONFEDERATE CONVENTIONS YEARS AGO AT HOT SPRINGS, ARKANSAS TO THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS WHICH INCLUDED THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH PARLIAMENT LEGALLY RECOGNIZING ALL MY LEGAL CLAIMS AS VALID UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW AS THE CONFEDERATE GOVERNMENT NEVER SURRENDERED THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA TO WASH., D.C. IN 1865 OR ANY OTHER TIME.

LOOK AT THE NATIONAL REPORTS I HAVE POSTED WITH JOHN AT NESARA NEWS SINCE APRIL, 2012 AND A FEW OF THEM USED INTERNATIONAL LAW TO ESTABLISH THAT IF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DID NOT PAY ME AS THE CREDITOR CERTAIN STATED AMOUNTS OF MONEY THAT WASH., D.C. WOULD OWE ME UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW, I STEP BY STEP THEN LAID LEGAL CLAIM TO MORE OF THE LAND CALLED AMERICA OUTSIDE OF THE SOUTHERN STATES UNTIL ALL 50 STATES WERE LEGALLY CLAIMED AS NOW TRANSFERRED IN LEGAL LAND TITLE TO THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA. THIS LEGAL MANEUVER WAS NOT TO TAKE AWAY THE LAND FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN THE 50 STATES BUT TO PROTECT THEIR LANDS FROM LEGAL GIVEAWAY TO OTHER NATIONS AND FOREIGN SOURCES INTENDED BY OBAMA ... I SAID WHAT SOUNDED LIKE A WILD LEGAL STATEMENT THAT WHEN WASH., D.C. STOLE $15 MILLION AND MORE FROM ME, THEY STOLE FROM ME THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE LOUISIANA TERRITORY WHICH A FAMILY I DESCENDED FROM HAD LEGAL IN A CLAIM TO THE LOUISIANA PURCHASE TERRITORY IF WASH., D.C. DID NOT RETURN THE FEDERALLY STOLEN $15 MILLION TO ME BEFORE THE DATE OF FORECLOSURE ON THIS LAND CLAIM OTHERWISE. I AM STILL NOT TELLING THE ENTIRE STORY BUT GO TO A FAMILY SITE AT THE CEMETERY IN MEDINA, NEW YORK FOR THE O'CURRY FAMILY BACK 100 YEARS AGO. THE FATHER HAD SIX CHILDREN AND NAMED A SECOND CHILD WITH THE SAME FIRST NAME AFTER THE FIRST ONE HAD DIED. THE NAME WAS FRANCIS AND FRANCES. MY GRANDFATHER WAS NAMED JOSEPH FOR THE SAME REASON AS THE TWO CHILDREN WERE GIVEN THE SAME FIRST NAME JUST MASCULINE AND FEMININE VERSION OF IT. ONE OF THE SIX NAMES TELLS THE CITY IN EUROPE THIS FAMILY ORIGINALLY CAME FROM. ANOTHER OF THE NAMES GIVES THE NAME OF THE MOTHER OF THE FRANCIS IN EUROPE THE ROTHSCHILDS TRIED TO ASSASSINATE AS A FAMILY LINE, BUT THE LINE OUTWITTED THEM, QUIETLY SLIPPED OUT OF EUROPE, AND THEN MOVED TO AMERICA. THE NAMES TELL YOU THE FAMILY LINE THAT I DESCEND FROM AND ALL HAD THE HEREDITARY BIRTHMARK ON THE HIP MENTIONED BY THE AUSTRIAN NURSEMAID TO THEM WHEN QUOTED IN EUROPEAN HISTORY. MY MOTHER WHEN YOUNG LOOKED LIKE THE TWIN SISTER TO THE FAMOUS FOUNDER OF THIS LINE AND HAD THE SAME HEREDITARY GENETIC TALENT AS HE DID WHICH WAS A UNIQUE TALENT OTHER PEOPLE COULD NOT DUPLICATE. AND WE ALL SHARE IN THE FAMILY STORY HOW THIS LINE OUTWITTED THE ROTHSCHILDS WHO TRIED TO MURDER THREE DESCENDANTS OF THE FOUNDER, BUT ONE LINE SURVIVED BY TRICKERY AND HELP OF A CATHOLIC PRIEST BACK THEN. MY MOTHER AND I ALSO HAD THE HEREDITARY BIRTHMARK THE AUSTRIAN NURSEMAID MENTIONED THIS LINE HAD WHEN QUOTED IN A HISTORY BOOK. NO OTHER LINE EVER HAD THIS BIRTHMARK.

IF THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH WANT TO RESURRECT THE CONFEDERATE STATES OF AMERICA AS AN INDEPENDENT NATION, I LEGALLY CONSENT TO IT AND GIVE THEM MY LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO THIS. ALSO, THEY GET LEGAL CLAIM TO ALL THE LAND REPRESENTED BY THE LOUISIANA TERRITORY WHICH IS A BIG CHUNK OF THE LAND OF AMERICA ... I THINK ONE PERSON FROM WASH., D.C. ONCE FIGURED OUT MY HISTORICAL RIDDLE ABOUT THE FAMILY BACKGROUND BUT WASH., D.C. NEVER HEARD HIM! ALL THIS WILL HOLD UP UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW ... WE WILL BRING MUCH MORE PROSPERITY TO THE BLACK RACE THAN WASH., D.C. EVER HAS AND THE BLACKS IN AMERICA WOULD SOON LOVE LIVING UNDER THE CONFEDERATE GOVERNMENT INSTEAD OF WASH., D.C. THE WHITES WILL HAVE THEIR LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER LAW AGAIN ...

IT WAS 100% SUCCESSFULLY DOCUMENTED ON THE INTERNET THAT OBAMA USED A MASSIVELY FRAUDULENT BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO CLAIM THAT HE WAS BORN IN AMERICA WHEREAS HE WAS BORN IN KENYA AS HE ONCE ADMITTED BEFORE RUNNING FOR THE WHITE HOUSE ... THEY CAN DIE FOR OBAMA AND THE WHORE GOVERNMENT THAT HE LEADS. OR THEY CAN JOIN WITH THE SOUTH AND NO NUCLEAR WORLD WAR III WILL HIT US FROM RUSSIA AS WE ARE NO LONGER THE ENEMY TO THE RUSSIA TRYING TO RECLAIM ITS FUTURE WHICH WAS MASS DESTROYED BY COMMUNISM OCCUPYING RUSSIA FOR TOO LONG. BETWEEN TWO NATIONS WHICH HAVE BOTH SUFFERED ENEMY OCCUPATION BY THOSE WHO HATED OUR PEOPLE AND THE CULTURES OF OUR NATIONS, WHY SHOULD WE BE ENEMIES NOW?

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER WHO JUST REMOVED THE SOUTHERN STATES FROM THE NUCLEAR ATTACK MAPS OF RUSSIA BY THIS LEGAL MANEUVER THAT THEY WILL JUDGE VALID AND THEREFORE RUSSIA SHOULD RESPECT BY SHOWING NEUTRALITY TOWARDS US WHILE HOSTILITY TO OBAMA WHO IS OUT TO DESTROY RUSSIA BY POWER TACTICS OF THE POWER ELITE OF AMERICA AND SOME OF WESTERN EUROPE SUCH AS IN LONDON, ENGLAND.) BENJAMIN FRANKLIN: "WHERE LIBERTY WELLS, THERE IS MY COUNTRY!"

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:54 PM
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

DK?

Does this mean that Rassy is about to set up his new country in the south, and then start making his daddy's Vatican endorsed food stuff thingie and try to put us out of business?

Shouldn't we be tasking the Propaganda Division with figuring out how to spin this?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JennyD wrote:DK?
Twice in the last century that I know of, but it could have been more. It's the sort of thing we like to cover up, and it doesn't leave as much of a mess as most.
JennyD wrote:Does this mean that Rassy is about to set up his new country in the south, and then start making his daddy's Vatican endorsed food stuff thingie and try to put us out of business?

As I understand it, he already did this in some convention in Little Rock at some nebulous time in the past. Or perhaps it was in his head or pulled from his behind. He also sent a letter to some British Commonwealth country which responded to him using some silly title he used - which of course means the Queen, UK, and thus UN recognize this country and his claim. As for putting us out of business with his food stuff thingie, not only do we thwart him at every turn using our dark powers, but if he does business like he did military school, we have nothing to worry about.
JennyD wrote:Shouldn't we be tasking the Propaganda Division with figuring out how to spin this?

Let sleeping dogs lie, or lay, or is that lei? If it ain't broke, don't fix it, instead stick it in the washer and see if anyone adds detergent. The spin in automatic.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus has been making a lot of posts. Extra-edited highlights.

Saturday, November 22, 2014
WHY SHORTAGE OF JOBS FOR BLACKS AND WHITES. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 21, 2014

... I GIVE OBAMA CREDIT! HE IS A SLICK CON ARTIST TURNING BLACK INTO WHITE AND WHITE INTO BLACK AS FAR AS THE TRUTH AND REALITY GO IN AMERICA.

SOME BASIC FORMS OF PROPAGANDA TACTICS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. WHITE PROPAGANDA. YOU TELL THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN IT HURTS. YOU BUILD CREDIBILITY WITH THIS. AN EXAMPLE IS THE BBC IN WORLD WAR II BROADCASTING WAR NEWS TO SUCH AS GERMANY ADMITTED SOME MILITARY DEFEATS THEY THE BRITISH HAD SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF THE NAZIS. IT HURT TO ADMIT THIS, BUT CREATED STRONG CREDIBILITY WITH THE GERMAN PEOPLE HEARING BRITISH BROADCASTS FROM LONDON, ENGLAND. THEN WHEN THE BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION BROADCAST NAZIS MILITARY DEFEATS, NO NAZI PROPAGANDA COULD HIDE FROM THE GERMAN PEOPLE THAT THEY HAD SUFFERED A MAJOR MILITARY DEFEAT ON THE WESTERN FRONT OR EASTERN FRONT. THIS HELPED WEAKEN AND BREAK THE MILITARY MORALE OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE.
2. GRAY PROPAGANDA. YOU TELL THE TRUTH LONG ENOUGH SO PEOPLE NOW TRUST WHAT YOU SAY. THEN YOU SLIP IN AN OCCASIONAL KEY LIE THEY WILL NOW BELIEVE AS THE TRUTH AS YOU SEEMED TO BE HONEST TO THEM. OBAMA IS GOOD AT THIS. THE PURPOSE OF THE LIE IS TO WIN THEM TO BACK YOUR SIDE OR ELSE BELIEVE IN THE FALSE RELIGION, POLITICAL CAUSE, ETC. YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL TO THE PEOPLE IN ORDER TO CONTROL THEM IF THEY BELIEVE YOUR LYING TEACHINGS FOR EXAMPLE.
3. BLACK PROPAGANDA IS WHERE YOU BASICALLY JUST LIE ALL THE TIME IN IMPORTANT ISSUES BUT LIE WITH SUCH A STRAIGHT FACE AND MANNERISMS SO PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU ARE TELLING THEM THE TRUTH WHEN YOU ARE A PURE CON ARTIST LIKE OBAMA. OBAMA STYLE BLACK PROPAGANDA INCLUDES DO NOT TELL BUT HIDE OR CENSOR ENOUGH IMPORTANT FACTS FROM THE PEOPLE SO YOUR LIE SOUNDS LOGICAL AND CONVINCING. OMISSION OF IMPORTANT PERTINENT FACTS CAN MAKE YOUR BLACK LIES SOUND LIKE THE TRUTH TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT USED TO THINKING FOR THEMSELVES AND NORMALLY DO NOT KNOW THE REAL NEEDED FACTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH FROM LIES IN SOME ISSUE AND SO THEY TRUST YOUR SUMMARY OF TRUTH AND REALITY TO BE SOUND AND HONEST.
There is an old saying, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." Show Mexico how to farm better in Mexico and other answers that will help Mexicans to make a decent living in Mexico and maybe soon the people trying to illegally slip into America might become a tiny trickle instead of a major flood in America.
When a Communist version of being good is presented by Obama for America, be wise. The evil deceive you with evil and make it sound like good. Flood America with massive number of illegal aliens in America, and there is no place left for jobs for the unemployed Blacks and Whites in America. I have just been shown a report saying that Obama will not allow an RV of currencies for America and the world until he is out of office. If I don't see an RV of currencies soon in America which will bless the American economy and the economies of nations across the world, I will soon declare the Confederate Government of the Confederate States of America to be the new national government of America and with support of either Russia or France will successfully establish the Confederate Government as the new national government of America. Then we will arrest Obama and any supporters of his in government on trial for high treason against America and the American people and put them on trial in an American version of the Nuremberg War Trials of 1945 onward, If the court which will be both national and international rules them guilty of the long list of criminal charges that we will bring against them, then I predict the court will rule that they must be executed under the Nuremberg War Trial standards of hanging from the gallows as was decreed back then as the punishment for "Crimes Against Humanity" in genocide conspiracy against the American people and all other races and nations on earth.
And U.S. military units having nuclear weapons, join with us so we can prepare Soviet era Doomsday Bombs so neither China nor any other nation will have the slightest temptation to
try to invade America nor attempt conquest of it. I am about ready to show select military elements how to build the Soviet era Doomsday Bombs for the national defense of America if required. Congress remove Obama fast from the White House or else open the Pandora Box to a future that we prefer not to enter if possible.
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who will not let the great future of America be turned into the national funeral of America under Obama!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:10 AM

I wonder how many of those US Military units that have nuclear weapons responded to Gassy Rassy's request and gave 'em to him.

OBAMA TO RELEASE MASS EBOLA ATTACK ON AMERICA! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 22, 2014

Some sources of mine have just reported to me intended MASS EBOLA ATTACK ON AMERICA BY OBAMA. I am told that they are going to put together the cold virus with the Ebola Virus so lethal Ebola Virus biological warfare can fast mass kill off Americans and potentially collapse America so Obama can take over as fast dictator of America. Why Americans do you play games with this utter lunatic in the White House? You demand that Congress fast pull him out of the White House. You can claim medical insanity grounds, impeachment grounds, high treason grounds, and so forth. What excuse given does not matter, but get Obama out of the White House and fast as possible! And you demand of our politically pathetic Congress to fast pass my proposed Omni Law and submit to the state legislatures this as a proposed constitutional amendment for the states to ratify and fast as possible. ...
This reported on enhanced version of the Ebola Virus could potentially spread fast enough to kill off maybe even 50 million or more Americans within a month to three months from being released by Obama and the traitors working under him in the federal government. If this type of Ebola Warfare is released on the American people, as soon as the Omni Law is passed, we have the answer that should save what part of America survives and still living from dying from this enhanced super deadly Ebola Virus.
... Remember Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc., if the Ebola Virus starts mass killing Americans and other people in the world, we will be coming for you to hunt you down like fugitive Nazi war criminals and we will have the gallows waiting to hang you once we catch you. We will hunt you down across the world if necessary and we have information on where your underground hideaways are located as major intelligence agencies in different nations already know where your hiding spots are at! Better tell Congress to get rid of Obama fast as he is your front and hope you act fast enough to save your own lives from world trial and then prompt execution as I am confident the world trial or trials will decree for you if found guilty!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader the other side fears more than any other leader in America that he will win against the traitors in government and the traitors outside of government trying to overthrow America as a nation and destroy the American people in the process! Having spent eleven calendar years in military academies, heavy military intelligence background, and other professional fields that he has proven good in scares the living daylights out of the other side. And as the U.S. Justice Dept. once told a friend of mine that they never knew would report what they said to him, he reported to me that they said to him that they rated me the deadliest political brain in America and the one the government could not stop if I decided to clash with them. Words to that effect! My friend was the son of a colonel working directly for the Joint Chiefs of Staff at the Pentagon.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:39 PM

But I thought that both Ebola was a hoax and that Gassy Rassy had a tested 100% cure!?

APPARENT DIRTY TRICKS BY OBAMA FEDERAL OPERATIVES. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 22, 2014.

... IF YOU WILL NOTICE, THE R DISAPPEARED IN THE "AMERICAN" PART OF THE WEBSITE ADDRESS. THIS SMELLS OF DIRTY ELECTRONIC TRICKS BY OBAMA OPERATIVES TRYING TO KEEP YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM REACHING MY WEBSITE WHICH IS FINE IN SHAPE AND UP RIGHT NOW. ... To pull dirty tricks like this electronic removal of the r from the website address shows you both how scared that Obama really is of me now and also shows how criminal the Obama camp is but hopes that you will never figure this out. This kind of police state tactic you would expect to find tried in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union, but not America believing in free speech and freedom of the press. But Obama does not believe in American law, but rather Communist, Muslim, etc. ... YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THE AMERICAN LEADER WHO BELIEVES IN THE "POLITICALLY INCORRECT" U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS WHICH LIBERALS LIKE OBAMA DO NOT BELIEVE IN AND HEAVILY DESPISE AS NATIONAL LAW FOR AMERICA!) P.S. PASS THIS REPORT ON TO OTHERS AND HAVE PRO-OBAMA SUPPORTERS EXPLAIN WHY OBAMA IS SO ANTI-FREEDOM OF THE PRESS AND ANTI-FREEDOM OF SPEECH. DICTATORS AND WOULD-BE DICTATORS DESPISE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND FREEDOM OF THE PRESS AND TRY TO SUPPRESS THEM IN A NATION LIKE AMERICA!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:49 PM
"Follow the Money"
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Is it just me, or does Erasmus of America (PEN NAME FOR THAT NESARA FRUITLOOP WITH THE VATICAN ENDORSED FOOD PROCESS) sound a lot like a cross between Dr. Bronner and Francis E. Dec?

ALL-ONE COMPUTER FRANKENSTEIN VATICAN ENDORSED CRIMINAL SOAP PROCESS! Erasmus Dec Your Only Hope for A FUTURE! OK!
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I belive that the late Dr. Bronner's unique style has been mentioned in jest here before. Due to Bronner's simple philosophy of positive relations between all peoples it would be bad form to include the good man with the likes of "Rassy' and Dec. Don't you think?

The road goes on forever, but the party never ends.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bonner may have been/is more than a tad eccentric, but I never had any problems with any of his soaps, unlike some commercial ones I can name.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino

Post by texino »

The late Dr. E. Bronner's (b.1924 d.1997) company remains successful with the workers vow to continue the founder's unique prose and instructions on the label save for information required by
The US Gov. Most of the Illuminati use Bronner's products because they work well and we respect the fact that Dr. B. was arrested in Chicago and given a series of forced ECT treatments, However; he made good his escape and returned to soap making showing the sort of honesty and character that trump the scurvy lies of Erasmus a lunatic whose stated desire is to hang someone
although he has suggested other methodology which might rival the darkest inquisitions of Tomas Torquemada.

One note of warning: While Bronner's label might read: OK for Sex!!! , many of the soaps are concentrated and in this case it's important to note the instructions: Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!
Be Well.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

texino wrote:I belive that the late Dr. Bronner's unique style has been mentioned in jest here before. Due to Bronner's simple philosophy of positive relations between all peoples it would be bad form to include the good man with the likes of "Rassy' and Dec. Don't you think?
Oh, I am a fan of Dr. Bronner's soaps myself, and I don't imply any connection between him and the others apart from a similar writing style (and obsession with bread). I would gladly spend time with Dr. Bronner than either of the other two any day.

There's someone else who ERASMUS OF AMERICA's writing reminds me of, but I can't think of who, what with the bizarre redundancies (mass kill, federal legal law, etc.) and repetitive style.
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

texino wrote:many of the soaps are concentrated and in this case it's important to note the instructions: Dilute! Dilute! Dilute!
Be Well.
I made the mistake once (once) of not diluting the Peppermint soap. Was a bit too refreshing.

It's a nice soap to shower with in the summer, though.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

GMac wrote:
texino wrote:I belive that the late Dr. Bronner's unique style has been mentioned in jest here before. Due to Bronner's simple philosophy of positive relations between all peoples it would be bad form to include the good man with the likes of "Rassy' and Dec. Don't you think?
Oh, I am a fan of Dr. Bronner's soaps myself, and I don't imply any connection between him and the others apart from a similar writing style (and obsession with bread). I would gladly spend time with Dr. Bronner than either of the other two any day.

There's someone else who ERASMUS OF AMERICA's writing reminds me of, but I can't think of who, what with the bizarre redundancies (mass kill, federal legal law, etc.) and repetitive style.
Glenn Fearn?

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9616
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
texino

Post by texino »

Gmac says
I made the mistake once (once) of not diluting the Peppermint soap. Was a bit too refreshing.
Man that's a fact! I fell for it as well; proving that we old folk are easy to fool and absent of mind.

BTW, welcome to the Q
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Burnaby49 wrote:
GMac wrote:Glenn Fearn?
Never heard of him, but yeeesh.
179 My part in the conspiracy was to "... shove ... foreign martial law jurisdiction down the throats of all of the people ..." as an excuse to "... bring out [my] martial law shock troops and really "kick some ass!"" This would alienate the populace from the Queen and trigger a coup d'etat.
It might have been someone out of Donna Kossy's book Kooks, but my copy's up in New York, 900 miles away, kind of hard to check.
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

AY-yi-yi, ERASMUS OF AMERICA is at it again! Selected nuggets from the latest from the Napoleon of American Pop:

20 CENTS PER GALLON GASOLINE! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 15, 2014

We can through the Omni Law cap the cost of gasoline in America and pass the savings on to the American people. This might amount to enough to buy cars for cash with these savings, buy large investments in smart offers that will make you and your family rich in life, buy houses for cash or else low mortgage payments instead of large as your savings made the difference here what you have to pay for the rest of your life if a long term mortgage. Maybe you can help your children much more with college expenses than you can now. Also, with a booming national economy, jobs become available for all citizens who want them and welfare costs begin to crash meaning your taxes also crash with them so you have more total money to spend each week of your life now. This is only the beginning of blessings for you in America.
Wash., D.C. very intensely corrupt suppresses answers that would seriously supply us with much cheaper reliable electricity, solve the water crisis America and the world is facing before the growing water crisis bankrupts the American and world economy when water becomes a life and death issue for mankind to face. And I could go on with a long list of other things that you will have under the Omni Law which skyrockets your income in life and protects you from the stupidity shown in major federal laws and policies of Wash., D.C.

(Homer Simpson: "Oh, Omni Law! Is there anything you can't do?")

As the Russian ruble collapses momentarily under Washington, D.C. economic war against Putin and Russia, this opens the door to settle differences between Russia and America by nuclear World War III which Obama is trying to engineer by his policies. I spent eleven calendar years in military academies and in military intelligence cracked the security of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies on their nuclear plans for the annihilation of America in case of world war. I reported on this in my report of Dec. 8, 2014 "Do Not Push Russia Hard! America Will Be Annihilated Then! From Erasmus Of America." Posted this on Nesara News http://nesarasnooze.blogspot.com/ . Pass the Omni Law and fast Then we will have peace with Russia. I understand the Russians and am not their enemy. Obama is their enemy and wants Russia destroyed. Just symbolic but I descend from a branch of the Russian royal line which started from Kiev.

Is there anyone ERASMUS OF AMERICA isn't descended from?

The Russians will trust me but not Obama! Pass my Omni Law and there is not going to be any nuclear war with Russia. Under the Omni Law I will strengthen the U.S. military defenses which make it vulnerable to nuclear attack. Obama will not as he is not smart in military matters. But Russia will not fear me while they will fear that fool in the White House who thinks that he can fight Russia in a nuclear war without getting America annihilated in the process. Russia will respect me and we will end up good friends of each other as nations! But pass that Omni Law. Leave Obama in charge and maybe there may be an empty barren land called America in even one, two, or three years due to Obama wanting world war with Russia!

Pakled Captain Grebnedlog: Obama not smart. Him cause war. We have ERASMUS. Now we are smart. Pass fast Omni Law!

PEOPLE! THIS PROPOSED NATIONAL LAW CALLED THE OMNI LAW SOLVES THE OIL CRISIS OF AMERICA PRES. RICHARD NIXON IN 1973 PROMISED WASH., D.C. WOULD SOLVE AND NEVER DID! THE CON CONTINUES ON AND ON AND ON! YOU TELL BOTH PARTIES THEY BACK THIS OR ELSE YOU WILL VOTE AGAINST ANY AND ALL CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT AGREE NOW TO BACK THIS CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT!! BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER WHO SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES, STUDIED UNDER SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE INCLUDING A GERMAN ECONOMIST ENDORSED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN AS TEACHING THE ONLY TRUE ECONOMIC SCIENCE IN THE 20TH CENTURY. WIDE PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND, BUT MEMBERS OF CONGRESS CAN LOOK AT INTELLIGENCE FILES ON ME TO FIND OUT HOW WIDE IS MY TRAINING AND EDUCATION SINCE I CRACKED THE SECURITY OF THE MOSCOW INSTITUTE FOR NUCLEAR STUDIES AND LEARNED ALL THE NUCLEAR PLANS OF MOSCOW FOR THE NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION OF AMERICA.)

He do go on, don't he?

Pass this report around as this is the big fight coming for whether America returns to the Christian America of 1776 or else the brave new world offered us by Obama who wants to turn America into major kill zones and war zones and totally trash America as a nation, people, and culture wisely founded in 1776. In 1776, America was founded upon the soundest principles of Christian values strangely copying the same basic principles for general society taught by first Christianity on earth! I studied the early Christian writings for years as I figured they knew true Christianity being taught by the Apostles or else true Christianity had never been established on earth!

Wasn't there a "Major Kill Zone" in the GI Joe cartoon series? If not, there SHOULD have been!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

GMac wrote:AY-yi-yi, ERASMUS OF AMERICA is at it again! Selected nuggets from the latest from the Napoleon of American Poop:

Fixed it fer ya.

GMac wrote:Wasn't there a "Major Kill Zone" in the GI Joe cartoon series? If not, there SHOULD have been!

Major Zone was in the Illuminati Air Force and one of our most promising officers until he made the mistake of messing with Gassy Rassy who sued him for $800 trillion. Now he's working at McDonalds trying to scrape up enough cash to pay off the judgement. Very sad.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the only American leader standing for restoration of prayer and the Bible to the public schools of America. And only leader who is proposing return of control of the American Government to the American people where they can control government by national referendum when they want to. This makes the American people masters over the government instead of the government master over them! As Benjamin Franklin said so wisely, "Let the people vote on the price of gas, and you better believe it will be 20 cents a gallon!")
"Follow the Money"
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Deep Knight wrote:
GMac wrote:the Napoleon of American Poop:

Fixed it fer ya.
That's why you're the Illuminati Master of Ceremonies here, and I'm a lowly Sub-Neophyte.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

GMac wrote: That's why you're the Illuminati Master of Ceremonies here, and I'm a lowly Sub-Neophyte.
Ever notice that DK is the only regular here without a title of any sort? That shows you how high up he is, so high up he can't even be acknowledged by anything silly like a title.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

JamesVincent wrote:
GMac wrote: That's why you're the Illuminati Master of Ceremonies here, and I'm a lowly Sub-Neophyte.
Ever notice that DK is the only regular here without a title of any sort? That shows you how high up he is, so high up he can't even be acknowledged by anything silly like a title.
He has a title, but most people (read as you) are not high up enough to know it. :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

JamesVincent wrote:Ever notice that DK is the only regular here without a title of any sort? That shows you how high up he is, so high up he can't even be acknowledged by anything silly like a title.
Maybe he has a title, and none of us are a high enough security clearance to be able to read it fnord.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Burnaby49 wrote: ... foreign martial law jurisdiction ...
Enforced by Jackee Chan?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"