On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, June 13, 2015
I OFFER TO SMASH ISIS IN IRAQ. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JUNE 13, 2015 - 11:51 AM

I spent eleven calendar years ... Vatican endorsed ... invented in many fields ... rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history ... most brilliant military cadet ever ... At another private school and at the university, some of the faculty said they rated me to be the most brilliant student that they had ever seen ... many victories in military intelligence ... most brilliant military intelligence ... Four foreign nations offered me military commands ...

Okay, now my offer to smash ISIS in Iraq. Congress is to appoint me a 4 star general for the U.S. Army and total authority answering to no one in Congress or the White House. This will not be a politician's war, but a war run by professional military and using the military potential of the U.S. Military Forces to coordinate for smashing ISIS first in positions close to Baghdad, Iraq and then expanding outward. Any war effort is a team job, not a one man army operation. I will use mainly the U.S. Air Force but may also use part of the U.S. Navy and U.S. Army briefly for backup support if needed. An army or any other military forces are team efforts coordinating the best talents of all belonging to the military group.

I have a trick military maneuver that was used by the U.S. Air Force before but the public never learned about this. A large mass of American soldiers were to be massacred by a large enemy army coming against them. The situation was desperate and so an air force tactic was used that was likely never used before or after. It is not mentioned in standard military references. An Army Captain who was a friend of mine was there and told me how this air force trick tactic was set up and used. We use an improved version of this one time used air force tactic against entrenched ISIS positions close to the capital of Iraq. Three days is an arbitrary figure but we should break ISIS in strongly held positions by likely three days from when we launch the air attacks. If any survivors after 3 days, we give them one chance to surrender. If they don't, then resume the attack and send in teams afterwards to bury the dead bodies after the battle is over. Since they are total barbarians and chop off the heads of Muslims and Christians they capture, we will give them the type warfare they deserve and totally smash them.

If given this military commission by the U.S. Congress, as soon as we have broken their main power or all of their power in Iraq, I am to have the option to resign from this military commission and return to private civilian life. I will push for passage of the Omni Law until passed. The Iraqi people have suffered enough from endless warfare and strife. I am sure that they would like for peace to return to their land and they resume leading normal lives in Iraq. This policy would bless the American people once the Middle East calms down from constant strife and warfare and blesses the people of the Middle East as well. And we maintain the independence of nations in the Middle East as well.

If ISIS in Syria does not get the message and disband, we can take a few days and frankly wipe them out with this one time used air force tactic. And since ISIS has plans how to slip into America and mass destroy America from within, outlaw them worldwide and have it be a death sentence to join ISIS after that.

Since the Obama Boys federal operatives haven't got the message yet and guess they want to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law once the Omni Law is passed, we mention that again today they tried to crash my computer so I couldn't prepare any national reports at this time. However, I knew how to restore my computer to operation! What utter idiots they are and are digging legal graves for their futures as they will be caught! ... If we were willing to let the Obama Boys survive by being ignored and forgotten, they are trying to be sure that we will see them later arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law then! Obama is not going to be able to protect them from criminal prosecution later on! Obama is in very hot legal waters now and he would be smart to sit down and do nothing illegal at this time as all his illegal and criminal acts are being watched and recorded at this time for future use!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who has won a number of legal upsets over the years and this Omni Law is the only effective legal way to restore recognized legal authority to the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights as the binding national law over the federal government and state governments of America. Once we have restored effective legal freedom in America, then America can swiftly solve all its problems, the economy booms, peace abroad and peace in the streets of our cities, and life gets worth living again in America as living under a police state tyrannical government is no fun nor pleasure to live under! Since Congress refuses to defend your legal rights and your national economy so it can function right to bless the American people and America as a nation, the Omni Law will defend the American people since Congress is either too corrupt or else too cowardly to do what is right for America! So pass the Omni Law and America is reborn as a nation then!)

Posted by Freewill at 5:10 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, June 15, 2015
FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD! - JAMES 2:26 . FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JUNE 15, 2015 2:52 PM
Because it is known that I am going to tell the people the truth and not lies, my words have power to them. Therefore, when I talk about my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process and what it can do for America, my words have power and credibility to them.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
If they want to play utterly ruthless, I can also play utterly ruthless and likely on a level that they cannot match in battle.
When the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon saw the report on "The Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse," they sent me secret congratulations that they rated my military intelligence ruse to have been the most brilliant military ruse created in the military history of America. And they were very friendly towards me afterwards in ways that I will not list here.

Flowers, jewels, invitations to the theater?

But now Obama who is overwhelmingly the most evil leader to ever occupy the White House is using all his cunning to try and figure out how to overthrow America forever from within. He is not loyal to America and savagely hates America and the American people. Contrary to Washington leaders who shadow box in how they try to face and solve the problems of reality, the only smart answer for America now is to pass my proposed Omni Law and now in order to head off planned mass slaughter of the American people and put under a very evil government to be headed up by Obama and others who hate America but operate within Wash., D.C. and elsewhere in America.
I was amazed when I saw these Obama Boys federal operators get so scared of the paragraph above putting meaning into the New Testament teaching that faith without works is dead. Two of us watched as they desperately tried to block this paragraph above from being with the final version of this report. They erased it once while our back was turned so to speak and we fortunately had one copy of the paragraph above in a separate email as other copies of this paragraph had suddenly disappeared from our computer files. Smells of Nazi Germany for America in 2015 under Obama! Only we are not going to see America become another Nazi Germany on earth. Pass the Omni Law and we have checkmated the would-be police state that Obama wants to set up in America.
Yours for God And Country, Erasmus Of America (Pen name for that American Christian leader who will not let Obama crush and wipe out Christianity in America, nor wipe out the Christian principles that America was founded upon in 1776!)

Posted by Freewill at 9:13 PM
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The only one I've seen advocating bringing back remnants of Nazi Germany lately has been none other than Gassy Rassy hi'self, wanting to unleash his Nazi Death Gun and Nazi Economy Secrets....

just saying....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That and his version of the act that made Hitler dictator of Germany. Seems to be a theme there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

After offering to smash killer asteroid planets and ISIS if they only made him the guy who appointed the 10 sub-dictators, he's now offering to stop of planned decline of the dollar single handed. But first he has to figure out his computer.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015
WHY CRASH THE AMERICAN DOLLAR IN SEPTEMBER, 2015? AND CRASH THE AMERICAN ECONOMY WITH IT! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JUNE 17, 2015 - 4:06 P.M.

As widely reported on the internet, the power elite plan to crash the American dollar and the American economy at the target date of September, 2015 for now.

[Cause nothing would make us richer than a crashed economy]

And as widely reported now, the federal government has claimed that once you deposit money into a banking account, it is not your money anymore and they can put you in prison ... Once reading this report, you may feel sick realizing that Wash., D.C. thinks that you have no real right to ownership of the money you make from your job or from your business, etc. (Obama Boys federal operatives just turned on erasing software trying to block this national report from being released in America. Obama must fear me greatly to do this tactic which is totally illegal under the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights, but he apparently wants to be dictator of America and practicing as many tactics of a dictator as corrupt Wash., D.C. will allow him to do and get away with! Had a business witness with me when the federal erasing software was turned on to try and erase parts of this national report! This criminal act by the federal Obama Boys has been duly witnessed and documented as of now!) Now back to my regular national report.

Congress is too pathetic and irresponsible to save the American economy if the American dollar and economy suddenly crashes in September, 2015 or around that time.

[OR AROUND!? Look Rassy, you made a commitment to September, and now you have to keep it!]

Pass my Omni Law ... I just talked with a well placed source who was confirming to me that the money should be there to pay off the national debt of America ... Americans do not know economics well... the American people did not want to be bothered with forcing the federal government to be honest ... and the national government will now have to operate with honesty instead of corruption, treason, and irresponsibility of leaders not caring to do things correctly for America as a nation.

The Omni Law (full name on my website is "The Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America") gives the American people the legal right of referendum over the national government and forcing it to carry out the will of the American people on important issues instead of ignoring the people and ramming down their throats laws and policies intended by self-appointed masters of America using the federal government to rule the people with instead of serve the people with.

Wash., D.C. practices many major violations of the legal concepts America was founded as a nation upon. For example, you are automatically guilty until proven innocent instead of innocent until proven guilty. Under this unconstitutional policy, they take away your money, property, business, etc. until you can prove yourself innocent. Many funds that were paying the people very well were suddenly closed down on legal charges that were maybe never proven in court, but the fund was destroyed anyway by this unconstitutional legal policy. It appears normally that the feds pocket the money they grabbed from the challenged fund and it is never returned to the people it belonged to. Instead from tentative legal evidence I have had access to, many times the money has apparently been split between involved federal officials and is used as a bonus to the salary on their federal jobs. Clyde Hood of Omega Trust had I understood $174 million in cash funds taken from him and split between federal people involved instead of returned to the supporters of Omega Trust who the money was owed to. It was reported to me that the feds threatened Clyde Hood with the death of his son if he did not confess to being guilty of the federal charges brought against him. His son as reported to me needed constant medical attention and would die without it. They would see to it that his mother could not help him with medical attention if he did not confess to what the U.S. Justice Dept. wanted him to confess to.

And Mike Kadowski of Omega Trust had his two feet chopped off to try and force him to tell them where his part of the Omega Trust money was kept at. Also, to try and force him to say that he was guilty of the federal charges where he kept asserting that he was innocent and would not let the feds confiscate the money that belonged to supporters of Omega Trust. He was a diabetic and they withheld insulin from him until he lost both feet chopped off or cut off or else sawed off his legs once in the hospital at the operating room. He died of a heart attack when the second foot was cut off by whatever procedure they used in the operating room. Once the Omni Law is passed, we will defend the legal rights of the American people and such barbarian acts of the federal government will no longer be tolerated done by Wash., D.C. Witnesses reported to me what was going on with Clyde Hood and Mike Kadowski in the hands of the feds.

... Boy, have the feds turned on their erasing software trying to stop the release of this national report. When the Omni Law is passed, we already have names reported to us who have been working for C.I.A. and assigned to electronic dirty trick hacking on us and they will be mass criminally investigated once the ten civil tribunes for America are set up. And will possess the prosecuting authority to go after these C.I.A. boys and a girl is reported among them who think this is funny to create all these federal felonies violating our civil rights, etc. at this time!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (Pen Name for that American leader who does not submit to police state tactics from government and is not going to let the American people lose all their legal rights and economic survival in America due to traitors in Wash., D.C. who are trying to sabotage America and ruin it from within! There is probably a touch of genetics here. I descend from the Armstrong family line which apparently never had a coward in the family line in 1,000 years or so and this made them strong to change the direction of a nation when necessary. They never submitted to tyranny and neither will I!)

Posted by Freewill at 9:30 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 18, 2015
BUILDING THE FOUNDATION FOR A BOOMING ECONOMY! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JUNE 18, 2015 - 4:50 PM
In the Middle Ages under Christian teaching from the New Testament, they created a metal coin of base metal that created non-stop prosperity for people using it for basically 100 years in medieval France. Due to censorship in economic and history books, you do not know about this age when men worked four days a week six hours a day and retired off of their wealth built up by 45 to 55 years old.

A common investment for retirement purposes was real estate and business ventures that appeared sound for a sound economy that had no bad cycles to it. The women stayed home to raise the kids as their husbands could support them fine and all owned their own homes and dressed with the same basic quality clothes as the nobility. They had so much prosperity then as local historians wrote a near golden age had descended on earth where crime and poverty basically disappeared from human society in Christian Europe under Christian Economics taught in the New Testament and ignored by modern man. Some other European nations using this Christian monetary system based upon metallic coins of base metal also had the booming economy with no recessions or depressions to it and poverty and crime pretty much disappeared from their local societies.

This basic golden age of Christian economies was ended when frustrated early bankers set up a propaganda campaign to have the people drop Christian economics and Christian coinage and get instead banker version metal coins but operating on a different economic concept than Christian coins of then. The dumb public of then fell for the banking propaganda and dumped the Christian coinage for banking coinage and adopted the banker system of economics instead of Christian economics. The result was the collapse of the booming Christian economies in Europe. The Protestant scholars and Vatican scholars are sucker boys who teach the banker version of this era of Christian history instead of the real version of history as recorded by early historians who lived in that time span.

While medieval France boomed under New Testament economics, they basically built 80 Gothic cathedrals and 500 cathedral grade Gothic churches in a 100 year period ...
I traced their origin as a Satanist banking reserve system back to 1666 A.D. to first adoption in England by the King persuaded by his mistress to authorize this and she worked for the early schemers who wanted to set up this '666 reserve system of money which took away from the national government the authority to make its own money now put out instead by private banking merchants to replace the authority of the national government to issue its own money for the nation.

When the American people have my proposed Omni Law passed, I can show them how this Christian money of the Middle Ages worked and show them that the Thirteen Colonies also had this New Testament money of the Middle Ages in these Thirteen Colonies but in currency form instead of metallic coins. The Thirteen Colonies became the richest population on the earth until the Bank of England pressed the British Parliament to outlaw the Colonial Script which was the paper version of the prior metallic coin version of the New Testament money used in the Middle Ages for 100 plus years and censored from your history books to keep you ignorant and controlled by the big banking families who run the show controlling governments and setting up wars, etc. for banking profit and increase of power over nations they control by their tricks. With around 50% of America suddenly thrown into unemployment in the Thirteen Colonies, this sudden collapse of the American economy soon led to the American Revolution and founding of America as a separate nation no longer part of England.

Now today until Wash., D.C. has tried to outlaw most serious inventing in America now, we have already sufficient technology used correctly and coupled with this Christian economics of the Middle Ages and Thirteen Colonies to solve the problems of America we face today and maybe even boom America better than they could in the Middle Ages and in the Thirteen Colonies before London outlawed their prosperity and drove them to revolt against England in the process.

Here are pieces of technology that should be able to solve major problems of America so long as Washington, D.C. is forced out of the way to allow these answers of technology to be used to solve technical problems of America today. There are several systems to turn ocean water into fresh water for human use, farm use, industrial use and get cities, etc. in California back on their feet with adequate water to put California back on its feet as a giant economy in America. And Washington, D.C. tries propaganda tricks to muddy the water to mislead you with Washington corrupted version of engineering so you think these answers of technology solving major problems of America do not exist and therefore cannot be used. When you purify ocean water out of the salt in it, contrary to Washington propaganda tricks to make it sound like you can't do this, you do not dump the separated salt back into the ocean water at the coastline beaches of California. You extract valuable minerals, etc. out of the salt and plan it so nothing in leftover salt has to be returned to the ocean waters off of California. In fact, this can remove Japanese radiation poisoning from the ocean waters off of California, and all other sorts of things done to the ocean water so Californians can once more live civilized lives as an important part of the economy of America.
I have a rival system to H.A.A.R.P. which should be far safer to use and can alter weather to be hotter or cooler - whatever your need for general weather - and you could turn American land back into a type of paradise on earth instead of a hell on earth with intense heat, no water, etc. Only if trapped by the damage that H.A.A.R.P. had done would I want to use this alternate system to undo the damage to the weather if no other good answer existed. I don't like to mess with the weather and pretend that we are wiser than God because we are not! H.A.A.R.P. and federal chemtrails I wager have created the water crisis in California and and there are not enough carbon dioxide molecules close together to do this to the atmosphere there. Years ago Grant Jeffrey (a scientific Bible scholar) was clever and showed why the carbon dioxide argument was a con on the public. If you study carefully the findings of Wilhelm Reich on what effects weather, you probably have the answer there to break the water drought in California.

I was an engineering student many years ago with an engineering school and have many answers of technology that can solve problems of America that Wash., D.C. pretends cannot be solved now. Pass my Omni Law and in 2015 and we will turn this nation around like lightning. Contrary to Anti-Christian propaganda, the best engineering brains I have seen in America are basically Christians and with Christian leadership, you will have the smart engineering answers that will solve the technical problems of America and fast! You wanted the evil to lead you and they are fast destroying America and forever! Replace these evil leaders with smart Christian leaders and soon you will realize that the Christians are the best leaders that you can have for America. They have the right answers that will boom and solve the key problems of America today.
... The other side is trying to move fast before you realize how they are trying to overthrow your freedom and future in America. So we are moving fast also and know how to stop them and win against them so long as you the American people back us as you know you should! I spent eleven calendar years in military academies and am trained in ways to think how to win even against usual great odds. And I am good at this game against the evil leaders such as Obama.

Spectators do not win wars! Backers of one side or the other decide who wins the war (political drive or whatever constitutes your version of how you are fighting to win in the nation what you call your equivalent of war in a nation. ) Pass this report around. By the way, California. Passage of the Omni Law and now will save California from collapse as a state. Letting Obama do what he wants in Wash., D.C. and California will fall in the process! You have a short time before California falls by Obama plan. Apparently H.A.A.R.P. is being manipulated to destroy the economy of California and maybe some other states now. When the Omni Law is passed, H.A.A.R.P. is turned off and California will soon get the water it wants. And we can then by approval of God I predict be able to improve the weather of states desperately needing help now. God is on the side of good, not evil!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who remembers that America built the Panama Canal, Hoover Dam, and many other things that others did not think could be done, but Americans had greatness in their characters and did these mighty engineering projects successfully because God blessed us! ...)

P.S. Don't fall for the psychological tactics of the Obama Boys trained by the federal government in psychological warfare schools how to trick the people by using nonsense arguments in the comment section to keep you from backing the right side in America and letting the evil finish off destroying America because you didn't stop them while you still could.

Posted by Freewill at 7:39 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous June 19, 2015 at 12:45 AM
What is the status of this bill in congress please? I have pushed for this bill to be passed and I have given money. I have called the traitors in D.C. Is anyone else doing anything to help this bill along? What is there to lose but a few bucks? Please donate some money if you can. If I can then donate then anyone can donate. I am broke!!! Please help push this bill so that it will pass. If you do not have any money then call the traitors in D.C. and email them like I have.

Thursday, June 18, 2015
To Avoid Prison, You Must Read This Before Taking Your Money Out of the Bank. Forwarded By Erasmus Of America - June 16, 2015 - 5:20 PM
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American who has won a number of legal upsets in law over the years. They used to call me "Mr. Constitution" and the "New Thomas Jefferson of America" when I used to write legal reports on the history of the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights. Pass this report on to all Americans. Dave Hodges deserves strong support for having written this report shown with link above so you can read the entire report of his.)
Posted by Freewill at 7:44 PM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I would think that Gassy Rassy would want to publicize his various fantasies -- the Vatican-endorsed food process, the magic coins of base metal, and so on -- in a larger forum so that people would see what he has to say and respond with something like "oh, wow! What great ideas! Let's get the Omni Law adopted as a Constitutional amendment!" After all, if his fantasies can accomplish what he claims they can accomplish, this would be almost a slam-dunk.

:sarcasmon: I wonder why he never has done that. :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Tell the truth. When you first heard of the shootings last night, who else thought of our friend and expected the next headline to announce the shooter was none other than Martin or whatevr his real name is?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Tell the truth. When you first heard of the shootings last night, who else thought of our friend and expected the next headline to announce the shooter was none other than Martin or whatevr his real name is?
By the time my brain got up to speed, the news had mentioned that the person had recently gotten the gun as a present for his 21st birthday (I believe this has been disputed since). While I think Gassy Rassy lies up one side and down the other, he's certainly not close to 21.

To tell the truth, my initial thought was "Oh no, not again." I grew up in a hunting culture, and have always enjoyed shooting, but still have been getting to the point where the gun rights arguments have been getting less and less persuasive.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

When I heard the news, I didn't think of Gassy Rassy at all. Dylann Roof is 21 years old; and I picture Gassy as a bachelor in his 40s or 50s, who lived with Momma until she died, and now spends his time in her old house dreaming of What Could Have Been.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Gassy Rassy wrote:Tuesday, June 9, 2015
HIGH TREASON GOING ON IN AMERICA!
From now on, when I see one of the clueless mention HIGH TREASON, I will think of this song by Uncle Lucius.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, June 20, 2015
THE WATER CRISIS OF CALIFORNIA CAN BANKRUPT AMERICA! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA- JUNE 20, 2015 11:08 A.M.

AND THE ONLY LIKELY SMART ANSWER TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING IS PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW AND FAST IN AMERICA!

I THINK THAT LAW IS OUT OF HAND NOW IN AMERICA AND SO OFTEN IS USED TO COMMIT INJUSTICE INSTEAD OF JUSTICE IN SOCIETY. THAT IS AMONG REASONS WHY I WROTE UP AND PUSH FOR PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW IN AMERICA NOW. OUR SPOILED BRAT LEADERS DO NOT WANT TO OBEY THEIR OATH OF ALLEGIANCE ... WITH ENOUGH SUPPORT, WE JUDGE THAT WE CAN EVEN PASS IT IN THIS YEAR OF 2015 FOR REASONS WE WILL NOT STATE HERE. DON'T WANT THE OTHER SIDE TO KNOW ALL OUR ACES YET!
OBAMA HAD BETTER CANCEL HIS PLANS OF FLOODING AMERICA WITH MILLIONS OF NEW IMMIGRANTS IN THE COMING MONTHS. IF THE PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA HAVE TO MASS EVACUATE CALIFORNIA IN 2016 DUE TO NO WATER IN THE STATE FOR THE PEOPLE, WASH., D.C. WOULD SUDDENLY HAVE SO MANY MILLIONS OF DISPLACED AMERICANS ON TOP OF ILLEGAL AND OBAMA CREATED SUDDEN "LEGAL" IMMIGRANTS, ETC. OBAMA WANTS TO FLOOD AMERICA WITH NOW AS WOULD BANKRUPT WASH., D.C. AND ALL OF AMERICA. IT IS AN INSANE NERO MADMAN IDEA TO TRY AND HOUSE AND FEED SO MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH NO JOBS, NO ASSETS, AND EVERY PERSON AN EXPENSIVE LIABILITY FOR AMERICA TO FEED AND HOUSE. THE NATIONAL ECONOMY WOULD APPARENTLY NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT SUCH A LARGE DISPLACED POPULATION IN AMERICA. THIS WOULD PROBABLY END AMERICA AS A NATION DUE TO OBAMA WITH HIS INSANE IDEA TO FLOOD AMERICA WITH HOMELESS IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. PASS THE OMNI LAW IMMEDIATELY AND WE WILL SAVE CALIFORNIA AND END THIS PLAN TO MASS FLOOD AMERICA WITH SUDDENLY MILLIONS OF IMMIGRANTS THAT THE AMERICAN ECONOMY CANNOT HANDLE AT THIS TIME WITHOUT LIKELY TOTAL BANKRUPTCY AND COLLAPSE OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY IF TRIED.
IN THIS REPORT IS THE ANSWER HOW TO GIVE AMERICA A FUTURE! FOLKS, YOU PUT HEAVY HEAT ON MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, THEN THEY WILL START BACKING PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW. SINCE I WROTE THE PROPOSED OMNI LAW, A MEMBER OF CONGRESS HAS TO SPONSOR IT AS A BILL TO BE VOTED ON BY MEMBERS OF CONGRESS AND THE PROCESS OF PASSING A NEW CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT BEGINS IN AMERICA!

... BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT SAVE CALIFORNIA FROM PENDING COLLAPSE AS A STATE, I OFFER MY SERVICES TO SAVE CALIFORNIA FROM COLLAPSE DUE TO LACK OF WATER ONLY MY HANDS ARE TIED AND ONCE THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, I AM FREED TO DO IT! UNTIL THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, WASH., D.C. IS TOO POLITICAL TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR CALIFORNIA OVER THE WATER ISSUE!

I DESCEND FROM TWO OF THE MOST BRILLIANT INVENTORS IN AMERICAN HISTORY AND THE GIFT IS HEREDITARY. I HAVE DEALT WITH MORE INVENTORS PROBABLY THAN ANY OTHER MAN IN AMERICA AND I KNOW WHERE THE TALENT IS AT TO SOLVE THE WATER CRISIS AND LIGHTNING FAST AS REQUIRED TO SAVE CALIFORNIA FROM IMMINENT COLLAPSE. I DID SUPER WELL WHEN STUDYING WITH AN ENGINEERING SCHOOL AND ALLOWED TO TAKE ONE WEEK WORTH OF ENGINEERING STUDIES DAILY AND KEPT AN A AVERAGE WHILE DOING THIS. TWO OF THE TOP ENGINEERS OF AMERICA OF THE 20TH CENTURY SAW WHAT I WAS ABLE TO PRODUCE IN INVENTIVE IDEAS AND BOTH INDICATED THAT THEY RATED ME TO BE THE NEW THOMAS EDISON OF AMERICA IN INVENTIVE GENIUS. I SUPPOSE IT IS A MINOR POINT, BUT MY MOTHER WAS RATED BY I.Q. TEST WHEN AROUND 10 YEARS OLD AS THE MOST BRILLIANT CHILD IN AMERICAN HISTORY UP TO THEN AND LATER WENT TO A STATE UNIVERSITY WITHOUT PRIOR FORMAL EDUCATION AFTER SELF-EDUCATING HERSELF. SHE WAS A CHILD ACTRESS AND HAD NO TIME FOR FORMAL SCHOOLING. AS FOR ME, I STUDIED UNDER SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE INCLUDING A GERMAN ECONOMIST ENDORSED BY TOP GENIUSES OF THE WESTERN WORLD AS TEACHING THE ONLY TRUE ECONOMIC SCIENCE IN THE 20TH CENTURY. I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES. ALSO, I HAVE A HEAVY BACKGROUND IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP.

WELL, AMERICAN FOLKS, YOU CAN PICK OBAMA TO SOLVE THE WATER CRISIS OF AMERICA AND HOPEFULLY WITHIN A YEAR FROM NOW. OF COURSE HE HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING AND NO TALENT IN THESE FIELDS. OR HELP PASS THE OMNI LAW AND I BY NATIONAL REFERENDUM WILL THEN BE MADE BRIEFLY THE WATER CZAR OF AMERICA UNTIL THE CALIFORNIA WATER CRISIS IS SOLVED AND OTHER WATER PROBLEMS THREATENING THE FUTURE OF AMERICA. I AM NOT DUMB FOR SOLVING THIS, BUT SMART ENOUGH TO USE ALL THE BRILLIANT BRAINS I CAN FIND AND WE COLLECTIVELY WILL WORK FAST AS LIGHTNING TO SOLVE THE WATER CRISIS OF CALIFORNIA BEFORE CALIFORNIA IS LOST FOREVER AS A FUNCTIONING STATE OF AMERICA. HELP PASS THE OMNI LAW OR IF YOU STALL, TOO LATE FOR ME TO SAVE CALIFORNIA AND MAYBE ALL OF AMERICA FROM GOING BANKRUPT AND COLLAPSING DUE TO CALIFORNIA. AND IF AMERICA COLLAPSES, EXPERTS THINK MOST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL THEN DIE OF STARVATION IN AMERICA. TIME IS CRITICIAL AND TIME IS INCREDIBLY SHORT. ... THE POLITICIANS ARE TOO IRRESPONSIBLE, TOO COWARDLY, AND TOO SLOW TO SOLVE THESE KEY NATIONAL ISSUES IN TIMELY FASHION BEFORE THE MAJOR DAMAGE IS DONE TO AMERICA!
HOLLYWOOD MOVIE STARS! IF CALIFORNIA COLLAPSES DUE TO LACK OF WATER, YOUR EXPENSIVE HOMES BECOME WORTH NOTHING THEN. BACK ME FAST AS I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HOLLYWOOD DISAPPEAR FROM THE STATE MAP. I LIVED IN HOLLYWOOD AS A SMALL BOY AND LIVED TWO BLOCKS AWAY FROM SPIKE JONES AND HIS WIFE WHO WERE GOOD FRIENDS OF MY PARENTS. ALSO, BACK THEN WHEN IN HOLLYWOOD, I WENT TO THE MILITARY SCHOOL THERE AND MY ROOMMATE WAS THE SON OF TOM MIX WHO WAS A PROMINENT HOLLYWOOD WESTERN MOVIE STAR BACK THEN.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER WHO DOES NOT WANT AMERICA TO COLLAPSE SO MUST DO THINGS THAT WOULD NOT BE HIS FIRST CHOICE TO DO IN LIFE OTHERWISE. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT AMERICA HAS A FUTURE WITHOUT PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW, SO MUST CHAMPION IT UNTIL IT IS SUCCESSFULLY PASSED IN AMERICA OR ELSE I SEE THE END OF AMERICA AS A NATION AND PEOPLE OTHERWISE.)

P.S. OBAMA IS NOT INTERESTED IN SOLVING THE WATER CRISIS OF CALIFORNIA OR ELSE WHY FEDERAL OPERATIVES OF HIS I CALL "THE OBAMA BOYS" TURNED ON ERASING SOFTWARE TRYING TO ERASE THIS NATIONAL REPORT SO IT COULD NOT BE RELEASED TO YOU? FORTUNATELY I KNEW SOME TECHNICAL TRICKS HOW TO SAVE THIS REPORT FROM BEING DESTROYED BY THE FEDERAL OPERATIVES SENT BY OBAMA TRYING TO BLOCK THIS WATER CRISIS REPORT FROM BEING RELEASED NATIONALLY TO YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

Posted by Freewill at 11:02 PM 0 comments

You know what he says must be true because "the Obama boys" erased it!

As I have pointed out before, Tom Mix didn't have a son (two daughters). Gassy Rassy has gotta learn to look these things up before he writes 'em down.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He just makes it up as he goes along anyway, saves on all that time consuming, mentally painful research he'd have to do otherwise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, June 25, 2015
HOW TO SURVIVE THE CRASH OF AMERICA. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JUNE 25, 2015 - 4:10 PM

Leave it up to the Obama White House and the American economy is supposed to crash in September, 2015 with the collapse of the American dollar ... Pass my proposed Omni Law and fast and I think that we can head off the potential pending collapse of the American economy caused by the predicted pending collapse of the American dollar. ... I spent eleven calendar years in military academies which means that it is easy for me to assume responsibility for major national projects and see that they get carried out correctly and on time schedules. I studied under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe ... I got heavily involved with military intelligence activities and got access to many military intelligence documents in national economic secrets that economists generally do not get access to through university studies, etc. ... Congress is arrogant and does not want your ideas or suggestions for laws and policies, and the government has access to a lot more smart ideas than it had before. There will also be ideas that are not backed by common sense, practical engineering or economics, etc. and so not all proposals sent in will be voted upon nationally in national referendums. ... Living in a nation with a crashed national economy is no fun and a nightmare to live in!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (Pen Name for that American who has a large starting scientific, engineering, agricultural, economic, business, military, religious, historical, cultural library for our Camelot location once set up. Join our Camelot location once available and add to our large technical library if you also have quality reference books for it. We don't think that EMP attacks can destroy the knowledge represented in our large selection of important references in book form that could rebuild human society from scratch if necessary. We also have a respectable collection of electronic references, but many of the book references we have are no longer published and important in the knowledge that they contain.)

COMMENT DUE TO THE SHOOTING OF 9 BLACKS. ... I think the attack on the Confederate flag is a false flag to blame it for what is contrary to its moral code of 1861-5.

But for the record as what does not vindicate one side of an argument is often ignored by the side pretending more righteousness than it really possesses, we have the Truman Report to the U.S. CONGRESS IN 1866! He reported that many Blacks died the first year as ex-slaves in the South because they did not know how to support themselves and when winter came, they perished. The figure of Blacks died that first year when "liberated" by the Union Army was apparently around 500,000 to 600,000 died of famine and cold according to Southern records of the states that they lived in. The South was smashed and could help no one then including themselves. The Union Army and Wash., D.C. watched and did nothing as all these ex-slave Blacks died in that first year. I think this was the largest massacre of Blacks in world history the year Wash., D.C. came to "liberate" the Blacks in the South. A huge number was liberated into the hereafter, but not in this life.

This flag issue is dangerous to America and all sides need to drop it. Under the arguments it raises in America, finally all values and belief systems are overthrown in America and we end up with a predictable Communist society in values and beliefs. And when the Soviet spy ring met with my father in I think 1950. he told the F.B.I. afterwards where they forced this meeting as they were after his industrial food process. They admitted that they controlled the Black civil rights movement in America and would use it to turn Wash., D.C. into a Communist government. Then once this happened, then they would kill all the Blacks in America as the Communists said that the Black race was an "inferior" race and you could not build a successful Communist society based upon an "inferior race." Karl Marx lived in America awhile and despised the Blacks in America. Probably Karl Marx made this mass genocide policy towards Blacks in America part of his secret instructions for the Communist movement that he founded worldwide. As I was writing this, the Obama Boys federal operatives turned on their erasing software trying to erase this part of the report. I have a witness who watched as they tried to erase part of this report.

A warning to the Blacks in America. Some in America who pretend to be your friends are your secret enemies and deadly monsters if you let them gain the power to destroy you in America. Years ago I used to have some good Black Christian friends in Wash., D.C. and their churches were fine Christian churches in Wash., D.C. Some of the best Christians I have seen have been Black and I will speak up for them when necessary! Many of them have not been cynical in attitude whereas some Whites are cynical in their version of Christianity and do not take the Bible, etc. seriously as Christians! They are too "intellectual" to take Christianity seriously!

Posted by Freewill at 11:48 PM

While there are plenty of Marx "quotes" for all occasions that conspiracy theorists pull out of their behinds, when looking this up the first hits were for those who claimed that Marx was really a "black jew." Which, since he was also a communist, makes him the first winner of the Conspiracy Cup Hat Trick. And, by the by, there's no record of Marx ever having visited America, much less living here.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:When I heard the news, I didn't think of Gassy Rassy at all. Dylann Roof is 21 years old; and I picture Gassy as a bachelor in his 40s or 50s, who lived with Momma until she died, and now spends his time in her old house dreaming of What Could Have Been.

That is pretty close to the truth of the matter. I think (duh) there are some mental health issues involved.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:When I heard the news, I didn't think of Gassy Rassy at all. Dylann Roof is 21 years old; and I picture Gassy as a bachelor in his 40s or 50s, who lived with Momma until she died, and now spends his time in her old house dreaming of What Could Have Been.

That is pretty close to the truth of the matter. I think (duh) there are some mental health issues involved.
Public records for Mr. of America say:

Name: Martin R Hunter
Birth Date: Apr 1944
Relatives: Linda L Hunter
Addresses: 302 Goddard Ave,
Seneca, SC 29678
PO Box 1465,
Seneca, SC 29679
Phone: (864) 882-9103

You might recognize the PO Box as that for the National Institute Fer Invertors. As for Linda L., I figured she was the wife Gassy Rassy was always curing of cancer, and this is also shown as her address, although more recent records give one in Traveler's Rest SC. Then again, this could be a typo and she's really Linda M. Hunter and still living with her crazy spouse, or perhaps not his wife but sister - or maybe both.

I find his panic over the removal of the Confederate Battle Flag interesting - would this have some impact on his claim to be president of the CSA? Driving to work I listened to a fairly unhinged radio caller noting that "South Carolina's thugs didn't riot when the shooting happened, but in Ferguson and Baltimore they did. I think the difference was the Confederate Flag, if the flag had been flying over Missouri and Maryland the riots wouldn't have happened." No clarification as to whether the flag would work as inspiration or as a warning...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, June 27, 2015
John Wayne's daughter needs your help - Ju8e 19, 2015 Forwarded Again By Erasmus Of America - June 27, 2015 - 11:48 AM

AISSA WAYNE, DAUGHTER OF JOHN WAYNE, EXPOSES OBAMA! FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JUNE 23, 2015

TO ALL CONCERNED (Article By Aissa Wayne, Pictures Supplied by Erasmus Of America) Some pictures to this report were apparently removed by Obama hackers from original report, so restored them now so report can maybe be posted this time nationally! One or more sources apparently did not want this report to be released!

For those of you who don't know but at the very bottom of this article the attorney who authored this article is John Wayne's daughter,
Aissa Wayne, also a USC graduate.

Well, Well, Well, it looks like someone thoroughly checked this out!
I was wondering who was going to do research into President Obama's Social Security number.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jean Paul Luwig or Barack Hussein Obama?
WOW, read this, it's short - very interesting.

An intensive 6-year investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security Number (SSN) is being used by President Obama.
Just wait until the head Birther himself, Donald Trump, gets past the birth certificate and onto the issue of Barry O's use of a stolen SSN. You will see leftist heads exploding, because they will have no way of defending Obama.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although many Americans do not understand the meaning of the term "natural born", there are few who do not understand that if you are using someone else 's SSN it is a clear indication of fraud, and a federal offense.
Let's all get this information out to everybody on our mailing lists. If the voters of this great nation can succeed in bringing this lying, deceitful, cheating, corrupt, impostor to justice it will be the biggest and best news in decades for our country and the world
If you can just say "oh well; ho hum" after reading this you get what you deserve.

"In God We Trust."
Aissa Wayne
LAW OFFICES OF AISSA WAYNE

[The Ludwig claim has been shown to be BS for so long that even Orly Taitz doesn't use it anymore (she's gaga over Harry Bournel). As for this being by Aissa Wayne, see "Don't forward that email -- John Wayne's daughter didn't write it" (the title sorta sums it up) http://www.latimes.com/opinion/opinion- ... story.html ]

DOES THE U.S. CONGRESS HAVE LEGAL INTEGRITY? THE ANSWER IS NO(!) AS THEY REFUSE TO REMOVE OBAMA FROM THE WHITE HOUSE WHO IS OCCUPYING IT ILLEGALLY ACCORDING TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION WHICH CONGRESS IS NO LONGER LOYAL TO! COMMENT BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA.

ONLY PASSAGE OF OUR PROPOSED OMNI LAW ...

I had informants in Muslim mosques in America back around 1999. A secret Muslim posing as an American would be run for the White House. With the help of laundered Muslim oil money, the White House would be bought for him. After he was in the White House, he was to consolidate all power over the federal government and then over America. Then he was to kill all the Jews in America and then all Christians who did not convert to Islam as Wash., D.C. was turned into an Islamic government. I released a national report on the coming Trojan Horse Muslim to be run for the White House before people knew of Obama, but Americans did not believe that a hidden Muslim could take over the White House like this. Jade Helm 15 Military Exercises as even some military inside of it have said they were sick because it is intended according to them to take over America by military takeover of Obama and then millions of Americans are to be killed apparently by order of Obama from the White House.

Is Obama the one the ex-Egyptians now living in America reported to me they heard about in some Muslim mosques in America? They didn't want America faced with a massive coming civil war in America triggered off by a Muslim Trojan Horse placed in the White House. They liked America the way it was, so did not want it changed to Sharia Law and an Islamic republic. That is why they reported to me what they heard back around 1999 in Atlanta, GA, SC, etc.

Pass our Omni Law fast in America ...

Among things that Congress is too corrupt to investigate, yesterday I was told that if Obama can find some way to block it, he is trying to block Iraq from being able to convert their currency into higher value through what is being called an "RV." If he can stall until September, 2015, it is scheduled to collapse the American economy then at which time it would be too late for an RV of Iraqi currency and other currencies to make America now too prosperous to be able to suddenly collapse the American economy as now planned for September, 2015 according to a federal lawyer I understand. He had previously been told that this RV of Iraqi currency to start off the RV of other foreign currencies so America and other nations would have the prosperity to improve their national economies was supposed to have occurred 2 weeks ago but Obama was able to block it by secret means so the American people would not know that their financial throats had just been cut by Obama in the White House.

A friend of mine is the one who has been talking to the federal lawyer, not me, but I judge my friend talks with integrity and is not out to lie and especially in important matters like this!
Let's pass the Omni Law and now and stop the high treason now going on in Wash., D.C. at the White House run by that foreigner pretending to be President as it appears that he is not even an American citizen yet never having been naturalized in America. The con artist needs to be forced out of the White House and now! Military sources inform me that he keeps hatching new plans how to seize national power and then kill off millions of America once he makes himself dictator of America by military takeover of America.

And folks, showing what a traitor he is to America, last year I had over $400 million committed to me to set up a Vatican endorsed industrial food process that it is estimated may well end up the biggest industry in the world and Obama through wiretapping of my phone knew of the pending deal and used a federal tactic to block this deal for America. He did not want this huge industrial food industry set up in America that could potentially create millions of new jobs in America and help pull America out of national debt by sudden engineered huge new prosperity for America as a nation and for the American people. Only a traitor to America would not want a giant national deal like this to skyrocket the American economy so tries to stop it any illegal way that he can! Obama is that man!

... pass this report around to all you can in America.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (Pen Name For That American Leader Who Believes In The Founding Principles Of America in 1776 Which Most Washington Leaders Have Forgotten About in 2015! The Omni Law Restores The American Revolution of 1776 Back Into National Power Which Was Unhinged From Power By Obama And Others Who Love Treason Over Patriotism To America.)

P.S. With all the propaganda misrepresentation of the truth about the history of the Confederate flag, read the report at this link below for the censored version of American and Southern history for 1861-5 .

In another report I strongly denounced the young man who apparently shot the 9 blacks in their church without any just cause. I would denounce any man whether white or black who shot 9 decent people whether his own race or the opposite race who were decent Christians and just at worship in their church until this barbarian came to murder them. If guilty as I assume that he is, I indicated that he should then be executed. He did not represent the Confederate Cause of 1861-5 which was a noble cause.

... the so-called "Civil War" was not over slavery, but over federal tariffs on the South ... the real reason that forced the South to revolt and secede from the Union, not slavery, which was not an issue in 1861. ... I had access to secret records of the Confederate Government for the last days and stored in Dallas, Texas until moved to another state. I know the real history of the South, not the propaganda version put out by the other side who lied on many points. And Confederate intelligence reported that banking interests assassinated Abraham Lincoln because he was going to make permanent Lincoln Greenbacks which was money issued free of debt. ...

Posted by Freewill at 7:44 PM

All of the states that seceded from the Union had legislatures with big mouths who published official documents detailing their reasons for leaving. Gassy Rassy should read one or two sometime.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_scarsec.asp
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote: All of the states that seceded from the Union had legislatures with big mouths who published official documents detailing their reasons for leaving. Gassy Rassy should read one or two sometime.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/csa_scarsec.asp
James W. Loewen wrote an article for the Washington Post, some years ago, debunking five myths about why the southern states attempted secession; and included in that article was this:

2. Secession was about tariffs and taxes.

During the nadir of post-civil-war race relations — the terrible years after 1890 when town after town across the North became all-white “sundown towns” and state after state across the South prevented African Americans from voting — “anything but slavery” explanations of the Civil War gained traction. To this day Confederate sympathizers successfully float this false claim, along with their preferred name for the conflict: the War Between the States. At the infamous Secession Ball in South Carolina, hosted in December by the Sons of Confederate Veterans, “the main reasons for secession were portrayed as high tariffs and Northern states using Southern tax money to build their own infrastructure,” The Washington Post reported.

These explanations are flatly wrong. High tariffs had prompted the Nullification Controversy in 1831-33, when, after South Carolina demanded the right to nullify federal laws or secede in protest, President Andrew Jackson threatened force. No state joined the movement, and South Carolina backed down. Tariffs were not an issue in 1860, and Southern states said nothing about them. Why would they? Southerners had written the tariff of 1857, under which the nation was functioning. Its rates were lower than at any point since 1816.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

One minor point:

As a recent transplant to South Carolina (State motto -- We're Number Fifty) I've been informed several times that the mid-1800s conflict was "The War Of Northern Aggression"

Somehow, the SC folks seem to conveniently forget some military academy cadets shooting live rounds across Charleston harbor.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AndyK wrote:One minor point:

As a recent transplant to South Carolina (State motto -- We're Number Fifty) I've been informed several times that the mid-1800s conflict was "The War Of Northern Aggression"

Somehow, the SC folks seem to conveniently forget some military academy cadets shooting live rounds across Charleston harbor.
Plus seizures of Federal property in more than one state, and pro-Confederate traitors seeing to it that plenty of war materiel were available for seizure (Norfolk Navy Yard, for example).