On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Deep Knight »

Hey, this is the Illuminati you're talking about ... of COURSE we took his Vatican-endorsed food process. Satan himself set up tests in the lower circle of Hell and found that feeding it to the damned tormented them even more than burning brimstone. He realized that the worst thing we could do to patriotic Americans was have Gassy Rassy release his bread and them eat it, but unfortunately he's been too inept to even do that simple task.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, July 31, 2014
EBOLA ANTIDOTE PLUS OTHER WAR GERM ANTIDOTES! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JULY 31, 2014 - 5:54 PM

How do you prevent disease? And if you get a deadly disease which can easily threaten your life, are there some hidden aces you can play to likely save your life instead of take ineffective medicines but all the medical field has to offer at the moment of epidemic crisis?

I wonder what this could be?

… Vatican endorsed industrial food process how to correctly mill wheat for nutrition …

Duh!

As soon as our Omni Law on our website is passed as national law from Wash., D.C., we will be able to set up this giant food industry in America which may make America super rich in the world and with no unemployment left in America for those wanting to work and at decent wages! Why does Obama use federal operatives to use federal criminal tactics to try and stop this colossal size food industry from being set up in America? Why does he hate so much the American people and America as a nation so much as to want to do such a criminal act to the American people and America as a nation? He may be in the White House, but he is not loyal to America! The money offered for reestablishing this Vatican endorsed industrial food process is much larger than our separate fund is committed to raise for political purposes to pass our proposed Omni Law called in full name on our website "The Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America." This gives to the American people the legal right of calling national referendums to set up the laws and policies the American people want when Wash., D.C. is trying its hardest to avoid and ignore the will of the American people for what laws and policies are to be passed for America. This forces the government to become the servant of the American people whereas now Wash., D.C. considers itself the master of the American people viewed as servants, serfs, slaves, and peons of the Washington master rulers over the people who it holds in such utter legal contempt at this time. When the government has to be the servant of the American people instead of their attempted master over the American people considered to have no legal rights before this would-be federal tyranny, then we will have serious freedom in America, true booming prosperity, and everything else that makes it worthwhile to live in America as sovereign citizens, not ruled over as the slave population of the federal oligarchy meaning rule of the few over the many!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America, (pen name for that crusader in national health as well as other national issues which the corrupt do not like. Support me good so I in turn can give to John at Nesara News a bit better support financially as I understand the tough situation John is put into when finances don't match his expenses in operating two national blogs. We will have heavy finances, but Wash., D.C. pulled dirty tricks to try and block the heavy financing we already had lined up.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:47 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
NBSP
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NBSP »

I don't get it. Why does some gigantic omnibus law that changes everything about our government need to be passed before MacHaffie can unveil his wheat milling process? Couldn't he just put it into practice now and sell the ebola-blasting, uber-healthful superflour that results straight to the consumer?

In the time since MacHaffie started whining about the legal regime that has to exist before he brings his product to market, the forces of darkness developed Soylent, marketed it, sold 3.5 million dollars of preorders, and started shipping it to customers all around the US. Is it too much to ask for MacHaffie to show similar gumption?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Neither does McHalfwit. He believes the nonsense that Rassy's been blowing for years, as well as everyone elses BS for that matter. McHalfwit either didn't come equipped with a BS discrimination circuit, or has long ago turned his off.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NBSP wrote: don't get it. Why does some gigantic omnibus law that changes everything about our government need to be passed before MacHaffie can unveil his wheat milling process?
This is the typical question that the Illuminati gets from its new recruits. The answer is that if things could happen that simply, it would mean that the Illuminati doesn't really exist. But since we do exist, it is obvious that only contrived, complicated plots and ridiculous sums of money have any chance at defeating us.
NBSP wrote:...[T]he forces of darkness developed Soylent,...
You must have used the wrong website. That link leads to a site where they claim that Soylenttm is not made of people. It's just a misinformation site- everyone knows that Soylent is made out of people and that the Illuminati are the ones responsible for it. Why we would bother developing a non-controversial food item when a controversial one will make a bigger impact on the wingnuts out there?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 13, 2014
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - AUGUST 12, 2014

(John MacHaffie of Nesara News and I were talking together earlier this afternoon of August 13, 2014 when it came out that he never received my two copies of this report I emailed to him yesterday nor the separate email I sent to him yesterday telling that this report was also designed to help raise some financing for Nesara News so he could continue to post the many powerful reports of truth that Wash., D.C. wanted him silenced over at all costs.

I frankly was shocked that Obama would dare at this late date try and block John from receiving current national reports of mine that he could post nationally if he wanted to. It was probably either CIA or else NSA which tried to block John from receiving my two email copies of this report sent to him and the separate email I sent to him telling that I had sent two copies of this report to him. To try and block John from receiving this and block you from seeing this as readers across America who would like to see what he posted on his widely read national blog is an act of high treason as it violates the clause in the U.S. Constitution where the American people may freely peacefully approach and address the national government for grievances of the people concerning the national government. Also, freedom of the press, of free speech, etc. Also, it civilly and criminally violates to the extreme the federal civil rights acts that make this act of Obama's dirty trick operatives a very severe criminal violation of the civil rights of Americans including myself, John, and potentially millions of other Americans who have the legal right to know what is going on politically in America and hear our proposal for a constitutional amendment to end corruption and treason currently going on in Wash., D.C. and mostly without the people hearing about this from the regular news media which are too censored in many issues to tell you the American people the truth in some important issues you need to hear about. To try and block the American people from hearing a proposed constitutional amendment for the people to back and the reasons why we think that Americans should hear why this should be passed, to try and aggressively federally interfere with the political process of a free democracy in America is an act of high treason among other criminal charges valid under national, state, and local law in America. Don't forget that state governments also list civil rights of their citizens which when violated become criminal acts when violated within their state boundaries.

I call for an immediate Congressional investigation into this criminal matter obviously done by order of and under authority of Obama at the White House. I also call for our corrupt U.S. Attorney General to set up a federal grand jury to investigate Obama and those who carried out these criminal orders for violations of the civil rights of American citizens. Set up a special federal prosecutor for this and issue arrest warrants for federal employees who were involved in these criminal acts which violate federal criminal law as well as state criminal law. Also, state grand juries are invited by me to investigate this matter and issue state criminal indictments against Obama at the White House and federal employees who carried out his orders to commit these criminal acts within America on the date of August 12, 2014. It took sophisticated federal electronic software such as CIA and NSA have to have listed in our email account that the two copies of this report were successfully emailed to John as well as the separate email also on August 12, 2014 telling him that these two copies had been sent to him just a little earlier the same day.

We suggest that Obama like Nixon leave the White House now as his 2014 version of the "Watergate Plumbers" just got caught redhanded in major violations of federal criminal acts (laws) on the date of August 12, 2014.

American people, if the Obama camp went to such extreme criminal acts to try and block this following national report below from ever reaching you, be sure to make copies and pass out to the whole nation by email and other means copies of this national report including this inserted comment on what the feds pulled on August 12, 2014 which among other things is technically high treason under a constitutional government as this is the type tactic that would have been used in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union to create a total police state with in the nation involved to make sure that it could not be run nationally as a democracy. Read the following report now and judge for yourself why the Obama camp was so scared to death of this and wanted this report blocked at all costs from reaching you the American people! The original report now follows!)

Two friends of mine arranged that I talked with a source which had access to an inside banking screen. The exchange rates he showed for an RV if occurring now was dinar $8.61 and dong $2.11. However, as he pointed out, these exchange rates could change if RV does not occur now. I also was told some power sources maneuvering as to the exact moment this RV should occur and assured that the former pm of Iraq has lost control and will soon be effectively out of the picture so RV of currencies should then occur without interruption.

I was told more than I am posting here, but it sounds like RV should occur sometime soon. Maybe days from now?
By all the "dirty trick" operations pulled by federal operatives for Obama, they must be mighty scared that we will end up winning in America or else we would have not been attacked many times by federal "dirty trick" operations. However. the legal heat must be growing very large as they are not pulling the dirty tricks like before. No use listing for you the long list of dirty trick operations they pulled trying to block us from passing our proposed Omni Law as a pending constitutional amendment in America. But we are winning anyway and getting stronger every day now! We expect to win!

Pass this report around so the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights are restored to national power as binding laws over the federal government of Wash., D.C.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (the pen name for that American leader who wants honest national government restored to the American people and now government controlled by the American people through national referendum when the people want this to straighten out the government so it is once more the servant of the people instead of the intended master of the American people! As I have quoted before, Benjamin Franklin once said, "Where liberty dwells, there is my country!")

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:06 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Erasmus wrote:I was told more than I am posting here, but it sounds like RV should occur sometime soon. Maybe days from now?...
And again, Rassy blocks the RV by violating those pesky non-disclosure agreements.

By the way, the Illuminati thanks Rassy for assisting in another delay of the RV.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I know what it's like to be busy (the person who is really Deep Knight is about a month behind on a landscaping task he foolishly said he could do this summer - it's only the rain that has me in and on the computer now), and I'm sure all of you are too. Luckily for us, Gassy Rassy has summarized all of the news about the President so we don't have to read long, boring news reports full of the same old things.

Friday, August 22, 2014
THE NATIONAL OBAMA NEWSLETTER - READ THE LATEST NEWS ON OBAMA! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - AUGUST 22, 2014

SOME OF OBAMA'S LATEST BRIGHTEST IDEAS TO HELP AMERICA OUT WITH! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA . PASS THIS REPORT AROUND SO ALL AMERICANS WILL KNOW WHY THEY SHOULD "TRUST" THE JUDGMENT AND LEADERSHIP OF OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE! AFTER ALL, WITH "OBAMA ANSWERS" LIKE THIS, WHAT MORE COULD AMERICA POSSIBLY NEED?

The biggest factor of why Seniors are losing more and more benefits. They are getting blamed for the country going broke.
Are we THAT Stupid?

YES, FOR ALLOWING THOSE IN THE U.S.. CONGRESS TO GET AWAY WITH DOING THIS YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!!

If this doesn't bother you, then just delete the message.

If, on the other hand, it does raise the hair on the back o f
your neck, I hope you forward it to every Legal Resident in the United
States!!!
Here are the 10,535 pages of ObamaCare
condensed to 4 sentences....As humorous as this sounds.....every last word of it is absolutely TRUE!

1. In order to insure the uninsured, we first have to uninsure the insured.
2. Next, we require the newly uninsured to be re-insured.
3. To re-insure the newly uninsured, they are required to pay extra charges to be re-insured.
4. The extra charges are required so that the original insured, who became uninsured, and
then became re-insured, can pay enough extra so that the original uninsured can be insured, which will be free of charge to them.
--- We engaged in political satire in this report with the photos to drive certain points home about reality in America today. On the serious side, we have a proposed Omni Law on our website which once passed ... Vatican endorsed industrial food process where Pope Pius XII interested in health issues endorsed this as potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ ...

Yours For God And America, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that health crusader Wash., D.C. has savagely fought for many years desperately trying to block this Vatican endorsed industrial food process from supplying the American people and other nations with food they need for good health and long life. When shortly after leaving the university, they contacted industialists in West Germany telling them that my father's Vatican endorsed food process was a fraud and never existed. What liars they were and still are! The West German industrialists had agreed to finance the establishment of this worldwide until Wash., D.C. gave them the official con game of lies to stop this deal they had found out about by tapping my phone and listening to the Canadian source setting up this large deal for me. It was written up worldwide by the Vatican, Congressional Record on U.S. Army tests with it, and mass support from many prominent sources in America and abroad. It sold super great with maybe 2,300 bakeries in America using the super health flour my father produced and sales were due to word of mouth where the people said it tasted so good. Wash, D.C. conspired on how to bankrupt my father who had a booming national business with it. I have no respect left for the corrupt and treasonable in Wash., D.C. today. That is why I wrote the Omni Law to clean house in Wash., D.C. and reestablish an honest government in America today!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:42 PM 0 comments

BTW, did I tell you that I'm using my father's Vatican-endorsed earth-moving process which uses a revolutionary tool I like to call a shovel. My ancestors on both sides were members of secret branches of big-time royal houses, a position which encouraged them to learn a thing or two about digging ditches.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, August 25, 2014
CALIFORNIA DROUGHT FRAUD! OBAMA BEHIND THIS! AND ROTHSCHILDS? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - AUGUST 25, 2014

... OBAMA IS TRYING TO SET UP NATIONAL FAMINE IN AMERICA! REMOVE HIM IMMEDIATELY FROM WHITE HOUSE ON CHARGES OF HIGH TREASON AND GENOCIDE CONSPIRACY TO MURDER A MAJOR PORTION OF AMERICAN POPULATION! PASS THIS REPORT ON TO ALL YOU CAN AND DEMAND OF CONGRESS TO IMMEDIATELY REMOVE OBAMA FROM WHITE HOUSE UNLESS PROVEN INNOCENT OF HAVING THIS DONE BY HIS AUTHORITY. CUT OFF HAARP FROM OPERATION. INVESTIGATE ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, ETC. TO SEE WHO BEHIND THE SCENES ORDERED OBAMA TO DO THIS! ONCE CONVICTING THE GUILTY PARTIES, EXECUTE THEM IF FOUND GUILTY OF HIGH TREASON AND/ OR GENOCIDE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. THEN EXECUTE THEM! AND CONFISCATE THEIR WEALTH TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT OF AMERICA. WHILE INVESTIGATING OBAMA AND SECRET ASSOCIATES BEHIND HIM PUSHING HIM TO COMMIT HIGH TREASON AND GENOCIDE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND NATION, ALSO INVESTIGATE WHO HAS BEEN BLOCKING THE RV OF UP TO AROUND 200 FOREIGN CURRENCIES WHICH WOULD BOOM ECONOMIES AROUND THE WORLD INCLUDING THAT OF AMERICA. IF GUILTY PARTIES FOUND, THEN CHARGE THEM WITH GENOCIDE CONSPIRACY AND ANY OTHER CRIMINAL CHARGES FITTING WHAT THEY DID.
Only Obama has the authority to order HAARP to be used to drive away from California the storms that would bring heavy rains to California and end the drought. Why in the world do you the American people tolerate this evil and insane Obama to remain in the White House? The drought started in California and the West will cut off food production until you as far East as America goes will also starve in national famine like those in California! And if it goes too far, most of America may die of starvation engineered by our Nero in the White House with the Muslim name he was given at birth. And he is still a Muslim folks!
... Pass the Omni Law fast and fast make me the military regent of America for six months. We get this Nazi technology operational fast enough and if necessary, we could smash in one day any target we wanted and crush ISIS in any city in Iraq, Syria, etc. that they would occupy. Each day one ISIS city would fall and since they are such barbarians, we would make examples of them what happens with Islamic extremist movements trying to pick a fight with us. Soon no source in the world would want to pick a fight with America now under the authority of the Omni Law and an honest government restored to America to replace the corruption and treason currently running Wash., D.C., but Washington propaganda is trying to hide this reality from you the American people.
Pass this report along as only good can stop evil in a nation like America!

Yours for God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American Christian leader who thinks that it is smarter to be the friend of God instead of an enemy of God as a nation. We have good Christians in both the Catholic and Protestant churches, but the Christians prove very stupid when they don't believe in national unity when the key interests of Christianity are at stake in a nation. The churches did not oppose Hitler and the churches did not oppose Lenin, so two great people paid in massive bloodshed because they abdicated national leadership to very evil sources! Lesson for America, don't follow their example!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:44 PM

Yep, Obama is punishing California for those stupid singing raisins. Or is he?

1 comment:

DanAugust 25, 2014 at 6:54 PM

There is a Primary point as to why California is in a Drought and that is otherwise it would have Hazardous Radiation Rain from Japan falling on it.
Which is worse; Radiated Rain or No Rain?
Most of the Pacific Ocean sea life is now gone.
Yes, Fukushima is the cause of the Nuclear Rain that would come here, but you can see in the youtube video that there was Satellite Video Manipulation to cover things up.
There have been things that happened in my life in which I could be dead, but God Almighty has now put me in a position to spend time with you giving some reports and advise.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Erasmus wrote:... Pass the Omni Law fast and fast make me the military regent of America for six months. We get this Nazi technology operational fast enough and if necessary, we could smash in one day any target we wanted and crush ISIS in any city in Iraq, Syria, etc. that they would occupy
Wait a minute. The purpose of Omni Law is to implement Nazi technoolgy from the 30's and 40's? Maybe I am wrong here, but doesn't our technology today beat anything that the Nazis' were using yesteryear?

And my morbid curiousity leads me further. The implication of Rassy's statement is that this Nazi tech is not in use today. What could it be? Jet engines? No, we have those and they are much improved. V-2 rockets? Nah, we have better missiles than that crap. Tanks? Submarines? Come on, we have all of that and more. What could it be? The only Nazi tech I can come up with that is not being used by the US is - wait for it - Zyklon B in showers. Erasmus wants to gas people to death.

Well, that probably explains why he wants to be military regent. I guess the next step in his plot is to burn the US Capitol building and blame it on the commies - right after he gets his goosestepping perfected.

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote: What could it be? The only Nazi tech I can come up with that is not being used by the US is - wait for it - Zyklon B in showers. Erasmus wants to gas people to death.
Maybe he's talking about the Tesseract.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
NBSP
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by NBSP »

The Observer wrote:
Erasmus wrote:... Pass the Omni Law fast and fast make me the military regent of America for six months. We get this Nazi technology operational fast enough and if necessary, we could smash in one day any target we wanted and crush ISIS in any city in Iraq, Syria, etc. that they would occupy
Wait a minute. The purpose of Omni Law is to implement Nazi technoolgy from the 30's and 40's? Maybe I am wrong here, but doesn't our technology today beat anything that the Nazis' were using yesteryear?

And my morbid curiousity leads me further. The implication of Rassy's statement is that this Nazi tech is not in use today. What could it be? Jet engines? No, we have those and they are much improved. V-2 rockets? Nah, we have better missiles than that crap. Tanks? Submarines? Come on, we have all of that and more. What could it be? The only Nazi tech I can come up with that is not being used by the US is - wait for it - Zyklon B in showers. Erasmus wants to gas people to death.

Well, that probably explains why he wants to be military regent. I guess the next step in his plot is to burn the US Capitol building and blame it on the commies - right after he gets his goosestepping perfected.
I think you're unironically close to the truth. In the past, Erasmus of America has bragged about being distantly related to (and in possession of the straining gold from seawater secrets of) Fritz Haber, the dead German (Jewish, not allowed to be a Nazi) scientist who invented the Haber process. Other things Fritz Haber invented: chlorine gas Germans used in WWI and Zyklon A. It's possible that, in Razzy's world, WWI-era Germany was in possession of some kind of secret death ray tech, but it's difficult to conclude that he's not 100% implying that the Omni-law would let him gas people to death.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering Gassy Rassy's lack of a grip on the fundamentals of history, let along grip on reality, I would be deeply worried about any claims he happened to make. I wouldn't appoint him block monitor, let along dictator of anything.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Considering Gassy Rassy's lack of a grip on the fundamentals of history, let along grip on reality, I would be deeply worried about any claims he happened to make. I wouldn't appoint him block monitor, let along dictator of anything.
He would be the person who chooses the people in the first seating of the 9 all-powerful tribunals, 'cause you know, people have to get used to power. And of course he would get a cushy job fixing the economy or military or nation's diet. I know you probably have never heard about it, but he's got his father's Vatican-approved bread that will stop the die-off of humanity and decades-long reduction of the world's population.

Thursday, August 28, 2014
TWELVE WAYS INVENTORS INCREASED AUTO GAS MILEAGE. A LABOR DAY WEEKEND FREE BONUS REPORT FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA. OFFER ENDS SEPT. 1, 2014. THEN REPORT $15.00 ONCE PAY BUTTON IS SET UP ON WEBSITE!

BACK IN 1995 I RELEASED A COPYRIGHTED REPORT ON ELEVEN WAYS THAT INVENTORS INCREASED GAS MILEAGE ON THEIR CARS EVEN UP TO 100% AND HIGHER GAS MILEAGE INCREASE! THE TRICK THEN AND NOW WAS HOW TO BYPASS WHAT PULLS DOWN GAS MILEAGE ON CARS. WITH NEW RELEASE, I ALSO INCLUDE SYSTEM BY TWO AUTO MECHANICS HOW THEY DOUBLED AND MUCH HIGHER GAS MILEAGE ON CARS OF OTHERS. AND IT DIDN'T TAKE MUCH IN SUPPLIES FROM A HARDWARE STORE TO DO THIS! REPORTED GOVERNMENT PRIVATELY PAID THEM LATER TO REMOVE THIS FROM THE MARKET BY NO LONGER SHOWING PEOPLE HOW TO DO THIS. I GOT THIS ANSWER BEFORE IT GOT REMOVED FROM THE PUBLIC!

ORDER BY END OF AUGUST, 2014 FROM MY WEBSITE OR SEND IN PAYMENT BY MAIL BY END OF AUGUST AND I WILL INCLUDE THIS 12 WAYS REPORT TO YOU AS A FREE LABOR DAY WEEKEND BONUS REPORT. YOU CATCH ON TO WHAT MADE THESE 12 INVENTOR SYSTEMS WORK ON CARS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY TECHNICAL COMMON SENSE, YOU MIGHT EVEN FIGURE OUT MANY MORE WAYS HOW TO INCREASE GAS MILEAGE ON YOUR CARS. SEVERAL OF THESE SIMPLE INVENTOR CREATED GAS MILEAGE INCREASE SYSTEMS REPORTEDLY GOT EVEN 75 MILES PER GALLON, 100 MILES PER GALLON, AND EVEN HIGHER ON SOME OF THEIR PRIVATE CARS THEY TRIED THESE IDEAS ON AND THEIR IDEAS WORKED!
A thought to consider. If we show you angles of impressively much higher gas mileage on cars and done very cheaply in the process, then know that Wash., D.C. has known these answers to help solve the oil crisis in America and did not want you to know auto engineering like this which could greatly lower your cost of auto fuel in America if done right! The oil crisis was engineered by Wash., D.C. and is no accident in America. The right sources in Wash., D.C. were well rewarded to see that you got poor gas mileage instead of good gas mileage in America for your car or cars you own!

And in a nutshell, what is our proposed "Omni Law" we want passed in America to help you the American people? It gives you the legal right of referendum over laws and policies of Wash., D.C. so you are now the master over government and the government your servant instead of your master! ...
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that inventor the leading military defense engineer of America during 25 years of top secret projects in writing said that he judged was "the new Thomas Edison of America in inventive genius." This was after we worked together on the most powerful ultimate weapon system seen in human history. I probably already would have given America from 1,000 to 2,000 new national industries if Wash., D.C. had not repeatedly savagely fought me to block me from setting up these new national industries because they threatened corruption in government and some aspects of national industry that were corrupt. After seeing Wash., D.C. as only a corrupt government and not caring about honesty in government, this inspired me to write the proposed Omni Law to turn the government into an honest government even though it really only loved corruption and not honesty and the truth in government in America.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:38 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Erasmus wrote:nd in a nutshell, what is our proposed "Omni Law" we want passed in America to help you the American people? It gives you the legal right of referendum over laws and policies of Wash., D.C. so you are now the master over government and the government your servant instead of your master! ...
Wow! That means I would get the right of referendum over Omni Law itself then! I would get to be the master of Military Regent Erasmus! I could order the Vatican-endorsed bread recipe to be banished and destroyed! I could order all of Erasmus' reports to be burned! I could order Erasmus to shut the hell up! This OmniLaw is sounding better and better every day!

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote: I could order all of Erasmus' reports to be burned! I could order Erasmus to shut the hell up!
Why complicate it? Just order Erasmus to be burned - problem solved.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, September 19, 2014
THE LEGAL WORDS THAT ARE MAGIC FOR YOU! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 19, 2014

When living in Wash., D.C. many years ago, I worked for awhile in the savings and loan field and studied with the American Savings And Loan Institute. I learned some legal wording from that field that so often can eliminate probate courts, lawyers, reading of wills, etc. in order to pass your money, property, or whatever to your wife or husband, children, friends, or some other source. This had the potential to save a lot of money spent on lawyers now and later when you died and wanted to pass some inheritance on to family, etc. I will be willing to share this legal wording with you that I learned from the legal instructions in the savings and loan industry. Free Bonus Report #6 - The Magic Legal Words.
We are one step away from raising up the legal criminal charges against government officials who deserve to face such criminal charges as to be the biggest legal scandal of high treason and extreme corruption in government ever seen in American history. I have engineered sudden startling legal upsets before and each time overcome intended corruption within involved courtrooms. It is not smart to underestimate me. The American people are going to win this round, the one that counts. I will surprise Congress, etc. by showing maybe even 120 to 200 levels of legal jurisdiction that they may have to face if I file soon the involved criminal charges that yank all the criminals and traitors from federal power who legally should be removed from office and sent to prison instead. All in Congress who vote to remove freedom of the press and freedom of speech from national law we will ask juries to vote high treason for them and ask courts if required to sent them to the maximum punishment of law which is such as even hanging from the gallows. Those who plan to crush the American people may find themselves crushed under law instead. When they are planning to crush the American people by color of claimed law when no such authority exists under law, they are playing with fire and may end up facing the harsh punishments they had planned for Americans daring to assert or practice their U.S. Bill of Rights in America.
Wash., D.C. has a secret war going on against the bright and talented in America. ... And Obama has planted so many Sharia Law type Muslims into key security positions in government, military intelligence predicts that he is trying to set up a later Islamic state takeover of America from within! Informants of mine in Muslim mosques years ago in America told me of the secret plan to run a Trojan Horse Muslim for the White House. Muslim money would secretly buy him the White House. Once in the White House, he would first consolidate his power over the federal government. Then over all of America. Then he would automatically kill all the Jews in America. Then all Christians who do not convert to Islam. Pass the Omni Law in 2014 and this threat of later mass Islamic slaughter in America is over....
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American who dares to speak the truth in America. If the truth sounds strange to you, then you don't get to hear it often in America. I took an M.I.T. prepared course years ago in scientific logic. And at a university elsewhere I took an advanced course in math logic where by logic we independently invented all the math systems used in the world. ...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:12 PM
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Deep Knight wrote:Friday, September 19, 2014
THE LEGAL WORDS THAT ARE MAGIC FOR YOU! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 19, 2014

When living in Wash., D.C. many years ago, I worked for awhile in the savings and loan field and studied with the American Savings And Loan Institute. I learned some legal wording from that field that so often can eliminate probate courts, lawyers, reading of wills, etc. in order to pass your money, property, or whatever to your wife or husband, children, friends, or some other source. This had the potential to save a lot of money spent on lawyers now and later when you died and wanted to pass some inheritance on to family, etc. I will be willing to share this legal wording with you that I learned from the legal instructions in the savings and loan industry. Free Bonus Report #6 - The Magic Legal Words.
We are one step away from raising up the legal criminal charges against government officials who deserve to face such criminal charges as to be the biggest legal scandal of high treason and extreme corruption in government ever seen in American history. I have engineered sudden startling legal upsets before and each time overcome intended corruption within involved courtrooms. It is not smart to underestimate me. The American people are going to win this round, the one that counts. I will surprise Congress, etc. by showing maybe even 120 to 200 levels of legal jurisdiction that they may have to face if I file soon the involved criminal charges that yank all the criminals and traitors from federal power who legally should be removed from office and sent to prison instead. All in Congress who vote to remove freedom of the press and freedom of speech from national law we will ask juries to vote high treason for them and ask courts if required to sent them to the maximum punishment of law which is such as even hanging from the gallows. Those who plan to crush the American people may find themselves crushed under law instead. When they are planning to crush the American people by color of claimed law when no such authority exists under law, they are playing with fire and may end up facing the harsh punishments they had planned for Americans daring to assert or practice their U.S. Bill of Rights in America.
Wash., D.C. has a secret war going on against the bright and talented in America. ... And Obama has planted so many Sharia Law type Muslims into key security positions in government, military intelligence predicts that he is trying to set up a later Islamic state takeover of America from within! Informants of mine in Muslim mosques years ago in America told me of the secret plan to run a Trojan Horse Muslim for the White House. Muslim money would secretly buy him the White House. Once in the White House, he would first consolidate his power over the federal government. Then over all of America. Then he would automatically kill all the Jews in America. Then all Christians who do not convert to Islam. Pass the Omni Law in 2014 and this threat of later mass Islamic slaughter in America is over....
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American who dares to speak the truth in America. If the truth sounds strange to you, then you don't get to hear it often in America. I took an M.I.T. prepared course years ago in scientific logic. And at a university elsewhere I took an advanced course in math logic where by logic we independently invented all the math systems used in the world. ...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:12 PM
Wonder why this one is so short - could it be he heard the dinner bell ringing? :whistle:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rogfulton wrote:Wonder why this one is so short - could it be he heard the dinner bell ringing? :whistle:
The nurse told him it was now someone else's turn to go on the internet.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
rogfulton wrote:Wonder why this one is so short - could it be he heard the dinner bell ringing? :whistle:
The nurse told him it was now someone else's turn to go on the internet.
Nope, it was me with the word-editing equivalent of a machete hacking out huge sections of boring drivel. You're welcome to help, but watch those fingers and toes.

uesday, September 23, 2014
WASH., D.C. DRIVES BIG INDUSTRY OUT OF AMERICA! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - SEPT. 23, 2014
Wash., D.C. has this savage hatred for inventors, researchers with great discoveries in health and other fields, and these talented people if not suppressed and crushed by Wash., D.C. could potentially create enough new industries in America to employ all in America who want jobs and good jobs at that!
Wash., D.C. pulls so many cons on the American people in many important national fields as their lies passed off as truth hold back much of the economy and what we could do for America if not blocked by Washington lies and cons on the American people. For example, Wash., D.C. once solved the oil crisis of America and then suppressed the answer they found which potentially solved the oil crisis for the entire world and much cheaper gasoline to drive with. And cleaner for the environment if the environment is threatened for real and not by Washington hoax and con!
I studied with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein as teaching the only economic science in the 20th century. He taught scientific free enterprise based on only what had already worked in economic history and could be used again by society and governments. I noticed how Washington politicians had zero interest in Einstein endorsed free enterprise economics when I offered to show them how it worked!
We have some interesting commitments of heavy money soon. If once we reach our listed goal of how much we wanted for our Omni Law Drive, we reserve the right to not accept further funds for this and pass the Omni Law with what we have. I spent eleven calendar years in military academies and was trained to know how to plan for victory in major campaigns whether military, political, legal, technological, etc. With facts not known by the other side, I think we can win and with your serious support right now, we can even win before 2014 is over if all the commitments come through when they are supposed to. Just being frank!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American who believes in the old values that America was founded upon in 1776 and does not believe in the Marxist values of too many liberal politicians in Wash., D.C. running for office in November, 2014. They want to turn America into Soviet America with total federal police state, ruined American economy, and the future of America destroyed under dumb liberal leadership. James Madison, President of America and "Father of the U.S. Constitution" and "Father of the U.S. Bill of Rights" endorsed the 10 civil tribune concept of ancient Rome the smartest idea of ancient man to protect mankind from tyranny in government and uphold the legal rights of the people. Also, forced the government to be the servant of the people instead of their master.The Omni Law is a modernized copy of the ancient Roman civil tribune concept endorsed so strongly by James Madison as the smartest idea of ancient man to maintain freedom on earth.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:42 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"