On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Deep Knight »

Oh la vache!

Monday, January 26, 2015
THE 'MADE IN AMERICA" MOVEMENT. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 26, 2015 - 5:33 PM

THE 'MADE IN AMERICA"A MOVEMENT FOUNDED THE INDUSTRIES OF AMERICA. LEARN HOW INDUSTRY WAS MADE IN AMERICA AND REPEAT THE TACTICS USED BEFORE!
America's past teaches how to create a bright and intensely prosperous future for America. Obama knows nothing about economics except Communist and is not the right source to release the industrial growth of America to once more be the industrial leader of the world. China just passed up America as the leading industrial nation of the world due to poor leadership from Obama who lets them in China push on the accelerator to their national economic growth while slamming on the brakes on the growth of the American economy in America. Several national reports have stated that more able bodied Americans now live on welfare from the federal government than work for livings on jobs in America. That means that for propaganda reasons, they are slanting the reporting of economic job statistics, etc. to make things sound better in America than they actually are. ... Also, this would block massive corruption in the federal government which has cost the American people and businesses maybe up to several hundred trillion dollars in additional wages and business profits that America could have experienced under an honest government with an honest monetary system and running a sound national economy as Wash., D.C. refuses to do under corrupt politicians in Congress and heads of federal agencies committed to "politically correct" economics instead of sound national economics. It is time to stop burning down cities such as Ferguson, MO who many of its merchants said they were destroyed in the race riots and will now leave Ferguson without building businesses there again. Ferguson may turn into a ghost town because the economic backbone of this city was destroyed in the senseless riots encouraged by Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder, etc. and financed as mass riots by George Soros with $37 million to pay for rioters and try to trigger a national civil war over what happened at Feguson, Mo. ... In case you can't figure it out, it takes moral guts to tell the true story of Ferguson, MO and not the falsified story that was released by the national press to incite the Blacks to riot and burning down a city over invalid reasons for a riot. The economic reforms I want passed in America through the Omni Law will massively bless the Black race in America, so I am not the enemy of the Blacks, but I am a fair leader for all legitimate sides of American society. I come to bless all and not hurt any side. I believe in statesmanship in national policies, not the cheap rhetoric of "politically correct" elements who so often lie and deceive to try and win the American people to back their side in national issues.
Also, schemes to crash the American dollar and American economy are afoot by powerful elements you are not watching and they plan to hit America by Sept., 2015 if not stopped in time! Pass the Omni Law in time and this tragedy for America can be headed off before it happens so it never happens to America then. Money put into our Omni Law Loan Program in our website are scheduled to be repaid to you once the Omni Law is passed. Also, this opens the door so you can have access to a huge multitude of powerful business offers for new industries, etc. in America that may never be offered to non-supporters in America. We believe in blessing patriots for America, not those who care nothing for America and would not lift a finger to save America in the process. Putin of Russia has said that Obama is trying to force Russia into a nuclear war with America. Let's stop such nonsense by passage of the Omni Law. I spent eleven calendar years in military academies and can tell you of the many ways that America could be annihilated in world war if things got out of hand. Let reason prevail between Russia and America, not blind rage and short circuited brains no longer thinking soundly. Pass the Omni Law. And then we have the hand to keep America out of a pending nuclear war. I once cracked the security of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies, know their key plans for the nuclear annihilation of America, and know how to head off a potential World War III so it never happens to America while I am around once the Omni Law is passed. Also, a source with legal access said that China is planning to claim all land of America as forfeiture for non-payment of the debt to China. This is nonsense as a legal claim for several reasons, but let me be there to block this so you suddenly are not under the occupation of the Chinese Army in America. I grew up with some Chinese families and know how the Chinese leadership thinks. They would respect me. They would not respect Obama who they think is a clown and the biggest fool that China has ever faced.

If you care about America, pass this report around. And if you can help, then help at least a bit in financial support through ordering of products offered on our website or else putting some financial support into our Omni Law Loan Program. We operate by loans, not straight contributions to us for legal reasons. A roommate of mine at a military academy later became a Brig. General in the U.S. Army. If he is still around (haven't checked lately) and up to it may invite him to be the key military adviser to the ten legal trustees over Wash., D.C. created by the Omni law. He has a military background good for what we want as answers to key military issues for America. I have good military answers for America regardless, but like smart people to work with us as a team for the best answers we can use for America.

Pass this report around. Forward it to others!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that military intelligence operative a naval captain at Annapolis, MD once called "The Dark Horse of American Military Intelligence." He told a friend of mine what he thought of me. I got results in ways that no one else could get!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:14 PM

What a coincidence! Literally millions of women have called me the "Dark Horse of American Casanovas," and told this friend of mine I got results in ways no one else could get those ways! What can I say, they tend to be a bit dazed and confused for days afterwards.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, January 29, 2015
AMERICA FOUNDED ON NATURAL LAW. CENSORED FROM HISTORY CLASSES.FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 29, 2015 - 5:42 PM

CENSORED FROM NEWS MEDIA: SUPREME COURT JUSTICE RUTH GINSBURG: THE POOR SHOULD HAVE ABORTIONS, NOT BABIES. BY CENSORSHIP THE 'POLITICALLY CORRECT" TRY TO FORM YOUR OPINIONS FOR YOU INSTEAD OF YOU FORMING YOUR OWN OPINIONS AFTER SEEING THE REAL FACTS IMPORTANT TO ANY NATIONAL ISSUE.

The 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution clearly states … Obamacare … null and void as national law. … To set up under Obamacare medical death panels to kill off American citizens once reaching 75 years old is a clear violation of the U.S. Bill of Rights as no authority was ever granted by the U.S. Constitution to murder American citizens who practice their legal rights as guaranteed them under the U.S. Constitution. The federal government was never granted constitutional law authority to murder American citizens at whim any time they want to.

Apparently the U.S. Congress which voted for this, federal agencies trying to threaten and scare the people by police state threats to accept the Obamacare as voted for by Congress or else be destroyed by the federal government. and current White House under Obama believe that the federal government should be run as a national dictatorship instead of as a constitutional government.

Huh?

F.A. Hayek, winner of the Nobel Memorial Peace Prize in Economics, Sciences, and More once summed up how a government may become a total tyranny through democracy: "By giving the government unlimited powers, the most arbitrary rule can be made legal; and in this way a democracy may set up the most complete despotism imaginable."

Friedrich Hayek was awarded a Nobel Prize in economics in 1974. No word on when he got the Nobel Memorial Peace Prize in Economics, Sciences, and More.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American who spent eleven calendar years in military academies and a strong supporter of national defense for America. Can't say what I know, but some elements in the military are cheering for me to win in America. And with good public support, evaluate that we can win with the Omni Law in 2015. I lived in Wash., D.C. years ago and know how the political game is played in America. Some who have heard my plan how to win judge that I should win! But I won't let the other side know how the strategy really works until we are ready to play our final hand!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:05 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gassy Rassy must be talking about his book, "The Demonic Roots of Modern Satanism."

Tuesday, February 3, 2015
GOLD AT WHOLESALE PRICES? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 3, 2015

HERE IS THE GOLD AT WHOLESALE OFFER FIRST!

All Who Have Bought Book Before Or Buy It While On Promotion On List For Special Offers From Us Later On Once Camelot Project Built. For Example, Gold Can Be Extracted From Ocean Water, But Terribly Expensive So Never Done. We Probably Have Engineering Process That Can Do It At Reasonable Cost So We Later Could Sell You On The Special List A Price For Gold Likely Equivalent To Wholesale And You Could Resell It For Retail Or Else Store Up For Potentially Greater Value Later On. Reports Indicate That There Should Be Enough Gold Per Cubic Mile Of Ocean Water To Be Equal To Maybe 25 to 57 Pounds Of Gold Per Cubic Mile Ocean Water In Estimated Amount. In A Capsule Version, We Can Purify Ocean Water To Fresh Water For Nations Cheaply And Gold Is A Cheap By-product In The Process. We Reward Our Friends And Supporters, Not Those Opposed To Us.

Also, we included at the back of the book a number of bonus reports rewarding you with worldly answers also for reading this prime book showing what Christianity really stands for and has since Christianity was founded around 2,000 years ago.

A sampling of some listed bonus reports in this book are the following: 1. How One Man Got His Car Up To 150 Miles Per Gallon and Put A Sign on the Side Of His Car Boasting Of This. The Law Wanted Him Silenced On This And Finally He Disappeared. This Report Tells What He Said Was The System He Used To Do This. With Spare Part From An Auto Junkyard For Maybe Little As $25, You Could Potentially Duplicate His 150 Miles Per Gallon System. 2. How To Make Older Appearance Face Look Younger Or Even Young. 3. How I Quick Eliminated Colon Cancer And Tumors For Less Than $100. 4. How To Raise Up To 10 Times More Food Per Acre Than By Standard Farming. 5. How Friend With Type One Diabetes Brought His High Blood Sugar Count From 1720 Down To Around 120 In About 4 Hours Which Is Basically Normal. Used Inexpensive Tactic With Natural Ingredients. 6. Three Ways To Build A House, Store, Or Church Even Cheaply As $50-$800. Tactics Similar To Type Publicized By Such As Mother Earth News. More Bonus Reports In Book, But Can't List Here.

That's right, these bonus reports show what "his religion" really stands for, houses you can build for $50.

TIME FOR CHRISTIANITY TO WIN BACK EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP OF AMERICA AND MANY OTHER NATIONS. We nationally and internationally tested out our book called 'THE EARLY ROOTS OF APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANITY." BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA. All comments coming back from both Protestants and Catholics praised this book and a Catholic lay monk wrote that he rated this book as probably the greatest Christian classic written in history since America was founded as a nation. We went to the earliest Christian writings after Christ and the Apostles to record from their writings what first Christianity taught as official Apostolic Christianity in the Roman Empire from the time of Nero of Rome until when Constantine the Great legalized Christianity in the Roman Empire and a bit after in time.
So long as we have your email, we can send this pdf format version of this book all over America Or for the 50% off price and same price for orders sent to other nations so long as we can send it to you by email in pdf format for you to read off your computer or else print off paper copies for yourself, family, etc. We normally sell this PFD format version of this book for $25.00, but until we withdraw this offer, we will release it at half price of $12.50 per copy of the PDF version of this book we send to you by email to your email address. Again enclosed is a link for this 50% discount on this book.

So, even after 2 years Gassy Rassy still doesn't have printed copies of his book, the ones he said were a couple weeks away. Perhaps NESARA has to be announced first.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that leader who is opposing the evil cabal behind the scenes and pushing so that America will turn around and start going the right way again as a nation and race in the world. Passage of our proposed Omni Law on our website restores control over the federal government back to the American people through the right that the people can now hold national referendums to add or else cancel laws and policies for America. Wash., D.C. now serves the American people instead of the American people serving the power elite who secretly run Wash., D.C. One of them once boasted to me how he and associates were the secret government of America and laughed at the American people too dumb to know that they were not in control of the government, but his "secret government" composed of him and other wealthy elements allied with him ran Wash., D.C. behind the scenes through control of key leaders of both parties.)

Posted by Freewill at 5:32 PM

1 comment:

Scott Haber February 3, 2015 at 8:05 PM

Interesting. There was a guy on the TV show Shark Tank once that had an energy producing product that was powered by the rotation of the Earth. It would have been in the ocean. This device also would be able to quickly filter the gold from the water, and the man claimed more than that amount above per cubic mile. He was asking for $1,000,000. He could have scaled it down to a $25,000 size though.

Reminds me of the time I offered to sleep with a rich super model for $1,000,000. She was a bit short of cash at the time, and offered me $25,000, but when I told her what she got for that she slapped me. Or perhaps it was my wife and she slapped me when I asked for $1,000,000 in the first place. Anyway, beware of deep discounting when dealing with certain products.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:That's right, these bonus reports show what "his religion" really stands for, houses you can build for $50.
As opposed to your religion that requires you live in expensive housing with hot and cold running water, heating and cooling, modern appliances, lighting and sewage disposal. I bet that the ostentatiousness of your belief system requires that your domicile has at least four walls, a roof, and some sort of structural code that keeps it from collapsing at any given moment. The only question is this: do you have no shame? I can only recall the words of some US President who pointed out that what this country needs is a good $50 house or words to that effect, yet here we have you criticizing Rassy for essentially providing plans for that goal - and at a 50% discount to boot! To be sure, these homes may not be much to look at, and they may last only a day or two before they collapse under their own weight or sail off into the horizon in the next tornado, but its a $50 home, dammit, and its the American way!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

How Friend With Type One Diabetes Brought His High Blood Sugar Count From 1720 Down To Around 120 In About 4 Hours
First, if your glucose was that high, well, you'd be dead. I am an impossibly terrible diabetic and I've never hit 4 digits before.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Candied and dipped in sugar, maybe, otherwise as you say, not likely.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A fatally high blood sugar level is anything above 550. ... When the level reaches 600, the person develops hyperosmolar syndrome, which can cause diabetic coma and death.
So, that's how Gassy Rassy's friend's blood sugar level when down so quickly with this miracle cure, he died.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
A fatally high blood sugar level is anything above 550. ... When the level reaches 600, the person develops hyperosmolar syndrome, which can cause diabetic coma and death.
So, that's how Gassy Rassy's friend's blood sugar level when down so quickly with this miracle cure, he died.

That's a scary, be good and eat your oatmeal quote, my glucose has been over 700 before (i don't recommend it, mind you), but I will say things start getting strange around 450. My vision is variable according to my sugar, my glasses are rough averages. I can sometimes have to pee every 5 minutes for an hour or more, and I'm often dehydrated enough that its a wonder I've not set myself on fire lighting a cigarette,
Oh, and don't get me started on Painfull Diabetic Neuropothy which until Lyrica came along in all seriousness nearly drove me to suicide.

For all that though, 550 is dangerous and sustained for 24-36 hours can kill you, its not "instantly drop to the floor and assume room temperature" fatal. I'd guess that number closer to 850 or so.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:Image
That's the deluxe $75 model with the optional window/advanced ventilation system. :haha:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Image
That's the deluxe $75 model with the optional window/advanced ventilation system. :haha:
Well, its not the fortified Gettysburg complex, that's for sure.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 5, 2015
PENDING FAMINE IN AMERICA? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 5, 2015 - 5:37 PM

Sometimes I Want To Ask God Why
He Allows Poverty, Famine And Injustice
In The World When He Could Do Something
About It - But I'm Afraid He Might Just Ask
Me The Same Question - Author Unknown

Don't try this with Satan. George once gave him a little "look" when he thought his head was turned, and look what happened to him.

I have two engineering processes which potentially could make it cheap to convert ocean water to fresh water for use by farms, industries, towns and cities in America. Also, could be used in other nations also. With such an answer to solve much of the water problem starting to pop up across America, we don't need to lose our inexpensive water purification costs by expensive water delivery systems to the inside of America (or to other nations if used there!) I studied with ... serious enough droughts right now could even throw America into a potential national famine especially since a food crop like corn is heavily used to make fuel instead of be supplied as food for the people.

Two tricks of engineering might give a temporary edge to America until the permanent water purification systems are set up once the Omni Law is passed in America. Dew ponds could be set up in America like used in England during medieval times. During droughts then, these dew ponds were able to collect enough water from moisture in the air to keep the cows, etc. supplied with water until more regular rains, etc. restored adequate water supplies to England. I have the design for how these dew ponds were made during the Middle Ages. I also have information on how to mass extract water from the air by more modern means and in heavy quantities to help keep communities from collapsing due to lack of water. This costs more and the public does not at this time know about this more modern technology for heavily supplying water from the air as a supplement for community water during hard times of drought.
Pass this report around and you create heat on the HAARP Project To Stop Messing With The Weather If They Are! When the Omni Law is passed, they get investigated the truth found out pro or con if they have been sabotaging American weather or not.

We have had savage electronic hacking trying to block this report from being sent to Nesara News. The Obama boys must be scared of this report!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who is not afraid of the other side so they are afraid of him! He stands for the people and the truth!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:18 PM

8 comments:

Anonymous February 5, 2015 at 9:25 PM
We have had savage electronic hacking trying to block this report from being sent to Nesara News. The Obama boys must be scared of this report!
And yet here it is. Maybe they just see it for the nonsense that it is.

Freewill February 6, 2015 at 2:42 AM
Actually they blocked it from being sent to me. Luckily Erasmus has several alternate forms of electronic transfer to get it to me so I could post it. Those who wish to block it can't block every avenue of getting it to me.

Freewill February 6, 2015 at 2:44 AM
9 hours later and his emailed article still has not shown up in my email.

Anonymous February 6, 2015 at 4:03 PM
Aononymous 9:25PM - Like the Obama boy that you are! Everyone probably knows that all you guys do is watch truth blogs all day (and get paid stolen taxpayer and bank account and stock money) to do it. And you try to post nonsense comments to try and control people's thinking. Watch you there on quatloos.com mocking everyone and saying you are the illuminati.

Anonymous February 6, 2015 at 4:07 PM
Freewill - They are probably blocking other people's reports too. Erasmus has written many times in the past that his reports had been blocked from reaching John. What other reports are they scared for people to see that they have to block and control?
Anyone else had your reports not get to nesara news?

Anonymous February 6, 2015 at 4:10 PM
Freewill, I wonder what other reports people have tried to send and they were blocked from getting to you. I remember Erasmus stating that reports he had sent to John had been blocked from getting to John. We've got some pretty scared guys who don't want people to know the truth. These would have to be CIA or NSA types who can hack into your email accounts and control it.

Freewill February 6, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Many reports get blocked and don't make it to my gmail account. However when the articles are addressed to multiple email accounts of mine with different hosts, usually i will get it in one of them.

Anonymous February 6, 2015 at 6:58 PM
YouVe got to look at the context of the comment that was made to Anonymous 9:25PM. It is obviously a reply back to their mocking comment about Mr. Erasmuses report. The blog that was mentioned has a bunch of mocking comments about both Mr. Erasmus and John and looks like this guy was being accused of being that type of agent. I don't think the comment was to Freewlill. JMHO

Mocking comments? Us?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Gordon Duff, VT 2-10-15… “Pravda: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11″ - 5:22 PM

"FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE"

Gordon Duff, VT 2-10-15… “Pravda: Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11″

(Forwarded by S.J. to Erasmus Of America Forwarding This to Nesara News. Obama better call off his war against Russia before we end up facing a nuclear World War III! Putin saw the American book written by the top military adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski (former U.S. national security adviser) of Wash., D.C. advising to separate the Ukraine from Russia in order to end the future of Russia as a world power. Putin knows that C.I.A. set up the C.I.A. overthrow of the pro-Russian government in Kiev, Ukraine. I descend from Anne of Russia of the Russian royal line from Kiev that founded Russia as a nation and people. Have me meet with Putin with Washington backing to end this would-be World War III before it becomes an actual World War III. I spent eleven calendar years in American military academies and during the Cold War cracked the security of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies. I pretty well know what their hand is to play against America if nuclear war comes. They counted upon their cunning to overcome the plans of the Pentagon against them if war came. Let's stop this nonsense before this situation gets out of hand and 300 million Americans get suddenly sent to the hereafter when they believed that Antichrist America would be saved by the Lord when America has basically rejected God in their nation and society except worthless lip service without commitment to God.
Remember the old British proverb, "God helps those who help themselves!" Newer proverb, "When you show God that you care, then God will show you that He cares!"

Pass this report around as the news media is too controlled to tell you key truth at times!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American who can end the threat of nuclear World War III between America and Russia. Passage of the Omni Law is the key to the likely survival of America as a nation and people. And Obama is pushing for a fast rush to world war with Russia.)

Posted by Freewill at 6:27 PM 0 comments

ImageImage
Anne of Russia & Purported Image of Erasmus of America - See the family resemblance, they could be twins!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 13, 2015
BANK ACCOUNTS TO BE SEIZED SEPTEMBER, 2015? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 13, 2015 - 5:16 PM

Today I received a confidential phone call on behalf of a source not wanting to go public. A prime source of his reported that for September, 2015, there is an apparent plan to seize the money out of larger bank accounts in America and transfer this money to Wash., D.C. I do not laugh at such a statement as I know personally the source who supplied the one calling me with this information.

Also, I am reminded that when President Franklin D. Roosevelt declared his "Banker's Holiday" in America, my mother told me what happened to her then. She had been a child actress and accumulated a respectable sum of money. She had $300,000 in a New York City bank during the Depression which started in 1928 and suddenly President Roosevelt in 1933 closed the banks down for a few days of a declared "banking holiday." When the banks reopened, she found $5,000 was all that remained in her bank account and $295,000 had suddenly disappeared. The $5,000 was the amount required I understand for the federally insured amount of her bank account at that time.

I studied economics with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein when alive. No banks in America were prosecuted for stealing of the money of the American people deposited with them. The reason why no prosecution was that the banks did not steal the missing money which disappeared from bank accounts all over America. Rather Wash., D.C. stole the money and the trusting American people never caught on to what had just happened to them as they could not believe that Wash., D.C. would ever steal their main money in life from them. The main money was turned over to international central bankers such as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.

These same central bankers had Sir Winston Churchill as their guest and showed him the stock market crash of "Black Tuesday" 1929 as it happened to show him what they could do to Britain if he ever got in their way. They had engineered the American stock crash by banking tricks the public does not understand in economics. Then they withdrew enough money from circulation to put America into a mass Depression of the "thirties" and got American national assets even as cheap as maybe 15 cents on the dollar of value as a huge amount of American national wealth was transferred to them at that time. They made the stock market the "scapegoat" for the American Depression as it was the main competitor to the central bankers how the American economy was financed. Better to get interest off of the money of the nation through bank created debt than let the people get profit off of stocks and get encouraged to finance American industry that way in competition to the big central Wall Street banks with big commercial bank loans, etc. So the stock market was given a straight jacket called the "SEC" so it could never again threaten the banking interests by generating too much prosperity in America by stocks financing building prosperity in America rather than banks financing building debt in America. The main reason for the SEC is to keep serious stock selling so tied down with regulations that the really dynamic stocks that would fast finance the economic growth of America can never make it to be sold as stock in America. This eliminates the main stock market as a serious competitor to central banking for financing the main growth of the American economy. The central bankers are full of economic tricks that the naive American public do not understand at all. They keep national and world control through keeping you ignorant of how national and international economics really works!

Even the central bankers know that they have loaded the world economy with so much debt and insufficient money with value to keep the global economy alive and healthy is why they will allow the "RV" of foreign currencies to go through shortly. The alternative is world economic collapse and potential end of the human race on earth then. No profit in central banking if no one left alive on earth! But using Obama as their front in apparently September, they plan to clean out the main profits realized by people who understood how to set themselves up to profit from such an RV once it occurred. I was told today that September, 2015 is their tentative date to pull a banker holiday on the American people …

Folks, I know probably all the power tricks of the evil cabal (central bankers and evil allies who hate you the American people and America as a nation) and the one smart move you have to gain the upper hand over your enemies who proudly boast they are the secret government and they run America, not you, as they laugh how easy you are to be tricked by them so they run Wash., D.C. and not you! One of the Rothschilds once met with me, invited me to join the Secret Government of America run by him and allies who apparently are mainly central bankers themselves, and told me that the American people are too stupid, too irresponsible, and too morally unfit to run America, so they secretly do through Wash., D.C. as their front. This Rothschild thought I was very smart is why he wanted me on their side. I did not join them, so had so many federal murder attempts on my life as indicated that God must be on my side, not theirs, as I am still alive and very healthy. They did not shut me up and I know how they operate to keep all Americans in potential poverty and in potential danger all their lives as ways to control the American people through Wash., D.C. which is their government, not yours, according to the claims of this Rothschild when I met him close to Wash., D.C. in Camp Springs, Maryland. A retired Colonel from the U.S. Air Force and living close to Andrews Air Force Base knew me and was asked by this Rothschild to meet with me. This Rothschild heard that I was after the Andrews Process listed in Naval Intelligence records and it turned coal powder and water into a cheap substitute gasoline apparently 103.5 octane rating according to Naval tests with it. The U.S. Justice Dept. told this Rothschild that I was a super star in military intelligence, so this Rothschild wanted me to get the John Andrews Process for him which would have made him the most powerful leader in the world economy with that. If I knew the total answer to the process, I never let him know. However, I had military intelligence personnel who were buddies of mine to help me track this down. What we found out remains secret to this day.

Various sources have reported over time that cars driven in America made in 2005 and after have a secret federal control in them so they can kill Americans when they want to by forcing the car to have accidents, etc. when none should have occurred. And they can shut the car down while you are driving, etc.! The "they" referred to means the feds from Wash., D.C. or at least the corrupt and treasonable ones in Wash., D.C. not loyal to you or America as a nation!

… As Senator Eugene McCarthy said years ago intelligence reports on me evaluated that I would be the toughest leader in America if I headed the national government. He told this to Dale Draper, a retired Pentagon official, who repeated to me what Senator Eugene McCarthy had said. He sort of surprised me by that comment, but others think anyone in Wash., D.C. or elsewhere would be dumb to pick a serious fight with me as something about me makes them think I am a new Gen. Patton in personality and tough as nails.

… We had a hacking attack last week from obvious Obama boys federal hackers. It didn't stop us from sending out orders for everyone, but as a surprise for them, we think we know how to investigate them later on and when they face grand juries indicting them for high treason, etc., life will no longer be funny to them! It is not smart to prove that you are a criminal working within the federal government. We locate you, as they said in Stalag 17 with Hogan's Heroes German Sergeant Schultz, Schultz would comment when trouble was about to blow up that "Heads Will Roll!"

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American patriot the other side does not like because you can't scare him nor stop him from ultimately winning in America! And they know this already as their tactics based upon fear already admit!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:27 PM

Wow! Is that Erasmus amazing or what?

3 comments:

Anonymous February 13, 2015 at 8:43 PM
Why do people,[sheeple], STILL have their money in these banks? Take your money out! Why gamble with your money. Yes, you may have to re-arrange payments, etc., but what is more important to you... wake the hell up!

Anonymous February 14, 2015 at 1:22 AM
HI FOLKS ......DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE THAT WILL SAY,,,, I WISH I WOULD HAVE LISTENED....PUT YOU MONEY IN A COMMUNITY CREDIT UNION....IT OPERATES LIKE A BANK BUT IT IS A DIFFERENT SYSTEM.....DO NOT PUT IT IN A FEDERAL CREDIT UNION.....STILL UNDER THE FED AND THEY WILL CRASH AND BURN WITH THE BANKS.. THE ONLY BANK I SEE THAT WILL PROTECT YOUR MONEY IS NORTHERN TRUST BANK.... YOU NEED $35K TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT THERE....IF YOU LIVE IN NORTH DAKOTA USE BANK OF NORTH DAKOTA IT IS A STATE OPERATED BANK AND WILL BE SAFE,,,, YOU HAVE TO BE A RESIDENT TO BE ABLE TO JOIN..... DON'T DILLY DALLY THINGS ARE GOING TO BURN SOON.....

Anonymous February 14, 2015 at 8:02 PM
This is a bullshit story. $300,000 as a little child actress in 1928 how much pot do you smoke. As for your stupid Omnibus Civil Rights Act all laws are useless unless adhered to. The Constitution is the second greatest document on the planet to the bible but unless the people take Heed then all is impotent.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, February 14, 2015
OBAMACARE ILLEGAL UNDER U.S. CONSTITUTION. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 14, 2015 3:24 PM

Since he has such an amazing legal mind, no doubt his proof is just as amazing!
Those in Wash., D.C. have near zero legal integrity and loyalty to the U.S. Constitution. Article II, Section I states that "No person except a natural born Citizen...shall be eligible to the Office of President;... " At the time the U.S. Constitution was written, that Obama at a minimum ran under a deep cloud of darkness as to legality when he himself was recorded before running for the White House stating that he was born in Kenya and not in Hawaii meaning America in this case. He had apparently used foreign exchange student scholarships to pay for studying at college. His father was a British subject and Obama would normally be treated as a citizen of Great Britain and not America in such legal cases. Also, a sharp lawyer took his claimed Hawaiian birth certificate and showed that it was a massive legal forgery on a number of points and published the legal proof across the internet including posted on Nesara News as I recall.
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the new Thomas Paine of America to restore the American Revolution of 1776 back into national power in America!)
Posted by Freewill at 6:15 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous February 14, 2015 at 6:45 PM
+SCOPE+

Well, didn't the President use the US Mail System to send out Request for, and then Receive Campaign Contributions?..?... It has been said that FEDERAL LAW states..... If any candidate running for Office, BUT is not LEGALLY- ELIGIBLE for that OFFICE; Uses the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE to Solicit or Receive CAMPAIGN MONEY is GUILTY OF A FEDERAL-CRIME...

It has been said, that if this is true.... Then the UNITES STATES POST OFFICES was used in a FRAUD CAMPAIGN....Is this not a Federal Crime..?.. It is my understanding that if the Postal System is used to commit FRAUD, MONITARY FRAUD... Such actions would have to be considered to be in VIOLATION of the FEDERAL LAW....

Could the POTUS be guilty of MAIL FRAUD?...?....Should the ATTORNEY GENERAL, along with the POSTMASTER GENERAL pursue a SEALED INDICTMENT....??....Does this mean, if "Found Guilty of MAIL-FRAUD;" this automatically disqualifies the offending party..?... Would the Allegedly Guilty Official be considered ineligible to run for a second term...??...

Does this mean that the Vice President might now need to step in and finish the Person-of-Interest, Term of Office...??....

Purpose & Direction
+SCOPE+

Anonymous February 14, 2015 at 6:53 PM
omg, he FINALLY learned how to use paragraphs :)
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:ImageImage
Anne of Russia & Purported Image of Erasmus of America - See the family resemblance, they could be twins!
Actually, no. I do see a certain resemblance here, though:

ImageImage
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 19, 2015
SOME QUOTES OF ALBERT EINSTEIN: FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 19, 2015 5:25 PM

"The wise listen to the wise! The fools listen to the fools!" Old Proverb

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream. If you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream.
ONCE THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, WE CAN SHOW YOU THE FREE ENTERPRISE ECONOMIC SYSTEM THAT ALBERT EINSTEIN ENDORSED TO SKYROCKET FREE ENTERPRISE AND PROSPERITY IN AMERICA. IT WAS BASED UPON WHAT HAS WORKED SPECTACULARLY WELL FOUR TIMES IN HISTORY AND ONLY BANKERS OVERTHROWING IT TO PUT THE PEOPLE BACK INTO HARD TIMES, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND POVERTY KEPT IT FROM NOT BEING THE PERMANENT ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF THE ENTIRE WORLD! AND BUSINESS BOOMED UNDER IT AND GOVERNMENTS BECAME SO PROSPEROUS, THEY NO LONGER NEEDED MUCH TAXES ANY LONGER TO RUN ON! AND WE CAN SHOW THE BANKS A NEW VERSION OF BANKING HELPING TO BACK THE CREATION OF NEW INDUSTRY IN AMERICA AND BANKS GET A SMALL ROYALTY ON PROFITS OF THESE NEW INDUSTRIES, BUT POTENTIALLY HUGE PROFITS FOR BANKS BY HELPING TO BUILD AMERICA INSTEAD OF DESTROYING AMERICA BY BAD BANKING PRACTICES.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT ECONOMIST WHO STUDIED UNDER SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE INCLUDING THE GERMAN ECONOMIST ENDORSED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN WHO WANTED FREE ENTERPRISE TO STORM THE WORLD INSTEAD OF COMMUNISM. AND SIR JOHN MAYNARD KEYNES ENDORSED THIS FREE ENTERPRISE ECONOMICS AS THE ANSWER TO STOP COMMUNISM IN THE WORLD ONCE AND FOR ALL! SIR JOHN MAYNARD KEYNES ENDORSEMENT OF THIS WAS CENSORED FROM YOU SINCE HE WAS RATED THE TOP ECONOMIST IN THE WORLD BY MANY IN THE WESTERN WORLD! THE CORRUPT DID NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE WAS A FREE ENTERPRISE ANSWER THAT WOULD SINK COMMUNISM BY RESULTS AND END OF DEBATE WHETHER COMMUNISM OR ELSE FREE ENTERPRISE WOULD RULE THE WORLD ECONOMY AFTER THAT!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:45 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous February 19, 2015 at 8:12 PM

Is there ANYONE this guy has not talked with or studied under (except me)? This arrogant blowhard blows his own horn louder than Rush Limbaugh does.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Rush Limbaugh once called him "The finest low level conman in South Carolina" and that's saying something!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And honestly, as a more or less real economist, the whole Keynes thing and communism is just hilarious. To a lot of people Keynes is just barely to the right of Karl Marx and if you went to any Sov/Cit/Idiot gathering at any self respecting Denny's and started reading Keynesian ideas to them, they'd put you on trial for being a pinko-communist something or another....
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:And honestly, as a more or less real economist, the whole Keynes thing and communism is just hilarious. To a lot of people Keynes is just barely to the right of Karl Marx and if you went to any Sov/Cit/Idiot gathering at any self respecting Denny's and started reading Keynesian ideas to them, they'd put you on trial for being a pinko-communist something or another....
That's because Sir John Maynard Keynes' endorsement of this was censored from you since he was rated the top economist in the world by many in the western world! The corrupt did not want you to know that there was a free enterprise answer that would sink communism by results and end of debate whether communism or else free enterprise would rule the world economy after that! Or at least that's what I've read from some guy who's apparently an expert (studied under 6 of the 5 most famous economists endorsed by Albert Einstein, and that's good enough for me!
"Follow the Money"