On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, February 23, 2015
SCHOOLS CONTROL YOU BY LIES! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 23, 2015 5: 39 PM

[A bunch of Abe Lincoln quotes, and even some by Napoleon and JRR Tolkien]

THESE QUOTES SHOW THE THINKING OF LEADERS WHO HAVE MOVED HISTORY AND THE HISTORY CLASSES DO NOT SHOW THE COMPLETE TRUE CHARACTER OF THESE LEADERS. FOR EXAMPLE, BY CENSORSHIP OF HISTORY THEY DO NOT TELL YOU THAT ABRAHAM LINCOLN SAID THAT HE WOULD LEAVE SLAVERY INTACT IF THAT WOULD SAVE THE UNION FROM COLLAPSE. HE HAD EARLY IN POLITICS SAID THAT HE WAS OPPOSED TO MASS INTERMARRIAGE BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE AS EACH RACE WAS UNIQUE. HE TRIED TO CARRY OUT THE IDEA OF THOMAS JEFFERSON TO SEND EX-SLAVES TO A LAND ELSEWHERE SO THEY COULD FOUND THEIR OWN NATION AND SOLVE HOW TO END A FUTURE RACE PROBLEM FROM STARTING IN AMERICA AFTER THE FREEING OF THE SLAVES IN AMERICA. THE SLAVES THAT PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN SENT TO AN ISLAND TO PIONEER FUTURE EX-SLAVE COMMUNITIES WHERE THEY COULD FORM THEIR OWN SOCIETY AND NATIONS COLLAPSED AND THE EX-SLAVES HAD TO BE PICKED UP BY FEDERAL SHIPS TO RETURN THEM TO AMERICA. NAPOLEON BONAPARTE WHEN TAKING HIS FRENCH TROOPS FOR THE INVASION OF EGYPT BY BOATS DELIVERING THE SOLDIERS THERE LOOKED UP AT THE SKY AND SAID THIS. HE HAD HEARD ALL THE ARGUMENTS FROM THOSE WHO HAD FOUGHT THE FRENCH REVOLUTION WHY THERE WAS NO GOD BUT HE SAID THAT LOOKING UP AT THE STARS AT NIGHT WAS A FAR MORE POWERFUL ARGUMENT FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD THAN ALL THE THEORETICAL ARGUMENTS AGAINST GOD RAISED BY THE FRENCH REVOLUTION.

So, Abe once said he had no interest in changing the slavery laws. This isn't "Censored," it's in every transcript of the Lincoln-Douglas debates. What I wonder is what Rassy's point is - was the Civil War a gigantic mistake and we should make black people slaves again?

BEFORE ABRAHAM LINCOLN WAS PRESIDENT, KARL MARX WAS ALREADY ALIVE AND WELL AND PUSHING COMMUNISM ACROSS THE WESTERN WORLD. ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S COMMENTS ABOVE INCLUDED HIS ARGUMENTS WHY COMMUNISM WAS FALSE AND NOT TO BE SERIOUSLY BELIEVED IN BY MANKIND.

Marx was a supporter of Lincoln and helped keep European countries from recognizing the Confederacy. They exchanged letters, which have been published, where Lincoln thanks and says nice things about him. It only takes a few seconds to do a Google search...

PROBABLY THREE DOZEN OR MORE OF GOOD CURES FOR CANCER EXIST BUT THREATEN THE DRUG INDUSTRY AND MEDICAL FIELD BIG INCOME MADE OFF OF CANCER SO ARE SUPPRESSED BY WASH., D.C. AND CENSORED FROM THE COURSES IN HEALTH IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS OF AMERICA. HISTORY LESSONS ARE CENSORED AND REWRITTEN SO NOW AMERICA WAS NOT FOUNDED BY CHRISTIAN FOUNDING FATHERS ACCORDING TO THE MARXIST EDUCATORS WHO CAPTURED CONTROL OF KEY POSITIONS IN AMERICAN EDUCATION TO REWRITE AMERICAN HISTORY FROM CHRISTIAN TO MARXIST IN FOUNDING OF AMERICA IN 1776. WHEN THE SOVIET SPY RING OF AMERICA MET WITH MY INDUSTRIALIST FATHER IN 1950, THEY BOASTED HOW THEY HAD CAPTURED CONTROL OF AMERICAN EDUCATION TO TEACH THE COMMUNIST VERSION HISTORY OF THE FOUNDING OF AMERICA IN 1776 INSTEAD OF THE CHRISTIAN REAL VERSION HISTORY OF AMERICA IN 1776. MY INDUSTRIALIST FATHER REPORTED THIS MEETING WITH THE SOVIET SPY RING OF AMERICA IN 1950 TO THE F.B.I. AFTERWARDS WHO EXPLAINED TO HIM SOME EXPLANATIONS OF WHAT THE COMMUNISTS SAID TO HIM TO PROVE THAT THEY COULD MAKE AMERICA A COMMUNIST NATION AND NOTHING COULD STOP THEM FROM WINNING AMERICA. FOR EXAMPLE, THEY CONTROLLED THE BLACK VOTE IN AMERICA AND WOULD USE THEM AS THE SWING VOTE TO VOTE RADICALS INTO POWER IN AMERICA IN CONGRESS, ETC. AND THE RADICALS IN CONGRESS, ETC. WOULD TURN AMERICA INTO A COMMUNIST NATION. ONCE AMERICA WAS A COMMUNIST NATION, THEN THE COMMUNISTS WOULD BY TRICKERY KILL OFF ALL THE BLACKS IN AMERICA AS APPARENTLY KARL MARX HAD JUDGED THE BLACKS WERE AN "INFERIOR RACE" THAT THE COMMUNISTS COULD NOT BUILD A SUCCESSFUL COMMUNIST NATION FROM ACCORDING TO THE SOVIET SPY RING IN 1950. ONE QUICK COMMENT. I WENT TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS AND IF THE BLACKS GOT AN EDUCATION OF THE QUALITY THAT I DID, THE BLACKS WOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY VERY SHARP IN SCHOOL AND NO ONE WOULD THINK THEM "INFERIOR" THEN.

So that's it! Blacks not being slaves equals Communism! And as for those racist quotes, it's strange the only documentation is what some guy told Rassy's father in 1950. I mean, what would keep someone like him from making this up?
By censoring what they allow the American citizens to learn from their school systems, they control you by keeping you ignorant of what you need to know in order to live a very wonderful life in America with. Your enforced ignorance is how they keep you under control and only enjoying part of the economic blessings you should in America otherwise!
Pass this report around. Time for America to have Christian leadership again instead of Muslim leadership and Communist leadership we are now getting from Wash., D.C. in the place you know where from and from whom! ...

Yours for God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American Christian leader who intends to restore Christian legal rights in America, restore the legal rights to a booming economy for both workers and businesses in America. And let's see if we can knock out the American national debt by some surprise maneuvers that would help eliminate most or all federal income tax in America once done!)

Posted by Freewill at 9:21 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 27, 2015
THE KEYNESIAN FALLACY BY JAMES COOK. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 27, 2015. 5:21 PM

We are confronted daily with the greatest economic and financial delusion of all time: Keynesian economics. The contrarian truth behind Keynesianism is that it must fail. … Those who buy the Keynesian argument will see their wealth destroyed as markets collapse and the currency is ruined. Prepare to see your institutions fail, your neighbors impoverished and your nation go bankrupt. - End of quoted report by James Cook.

In nice terms James Cook is saying that the American economy should end up going broke …

We just saw two cases where emails which we sent ordered books to in pdf format to the people were blocked by apparent Obama federal criminal operatives. Any time there is a problem, let us know by email and we will see that the matter gets straightened even when Obama boys thought that they had pulled a funny joke by committing a federal felony and trying to block the sending of your orders to you. When the grand juries are gathered under the Omni Law to investigate federal felonies by Obama criminal thugs, grand juries can vote for presentment as well as indictment to criminally charge Obama with criminal violations performed by subordinates carrying out his orders for him as to criminal acts to be committed against American citizens.

The answer is obvious. Obama hackers have been interfering with a few of these emails so orders or replies back were never received where these federal tactics were used, but we intend to see criminal prosecution later on of federal operatives or federal agencies trying to commit federal felonies this way. Some emails sent to our customers were rerouted to the spam files instead by Obama hackers. (Please check your spam file and let us know!) We send again to you if we find this kind of criminal trash has been tried against you by Obama boys. By the way Obama boys, if we obtain the proof that you did this to any of our customers, our customers you attacked this way can later sue you under federal civil rights acts for enough money to take away your car, house, bank accounts, etc. from you as such as one I.R.S manual warned federal operatives some time ago.

American people, if you do approve of federal operatives committing criminal acts against you, then don't back the Omni Law as you do not respect nor care about your own legal rights in America.
Old saying, "Democracy will be safe when citizens are as offended as the person who was wronged by the government." When Obama tries to stop the Omni Law from being passed by federal criminal acts, then Obama is the strongest argument why the Omni Law must be passed and now. For example, when John of Nesara News was alive, a number of times we confirmed that national reports sent to him by me for posting were never received by him. This made him mad enough that he would promptly post the report if he found out that Obama operatives from C.I.A., etc. had tried to stop him from seeing the report sent to him. We communicated by phone when he never received a report from me that he knew that he was supposed to have. The C.I.A. or federal whoever would try and destroy the report if they wanted it stopped or else block it so John never received it. We had a backup system so he would get the report regardless they were trying to block him from receiving from me. Obama wants a federal police state in America, not a free nation and government for the American people. Pass the Omni Law and soon or you deserve the federal police state in America you will have if you let Obama have his way. Obama is dedicated to evil, not good, in America.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American who descends from generations of freedom fighters. One nobleman the King of England tried to have murdered later came back and organized the nobles to force the King of England to grant Magna Carta to the English people. One called Johnny Armstrong and later called Robin Hood in legend regained the legal rights for the English people being ruled by the tyrant King of England then. One of my forefathers was a key fighter in the American Revolution. And I could go on. It is time for the American people to stand up! And let their voice be heard in America!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:56 PM 0 comments

It's not a royal family of Europe or the deed to the Presidency of the Confederacy, but I believe being descended from Robin Hood would allow him to have Sherwood Forest secede from the UK and form it's own Camelot. And then there's one of our founding fathers, no doubt a major one he's too shy to name. Is there anybody Gassy Rassy isn't descended from?
"Democracy will be safe when citizens are as offended as the person who was wronged by the government."
Who was it said that again? It's right on the tip of my tongue...
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deep Knight wrote:.... being descended from Robin Hood would allow him to have Sherwood Forest secede from the UK and form it's own Camelot.....
Being descended from Robin Hood is a bit unlikely since there is a good case for him being gay. The Anglo-Saxons tolerated homosexuality but the Normans were opposed to it. Which is why he and his "merry men" became outlaws and went off living in the forests. Robin having a female companion only appeared in stories hundreds of years later.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:.... being descended from Robin Hood would allow him to have Sherwood Forest secede from the UK and form it's own Camelot.....
Being descended from Robin Hood is a bit unlikely since there is a good case for him being gay. The Anglo-Saxons tolerated homosexuality but the Normans were opposed to it. Which is why he and his "merry men" became outlaws and went off living in the forests. Robin having a female companion only appeared in stories hundreds of years later.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, March 2, 2015
WARNING !!!! Please Circulate!! DEADLY VIRUS CAN WIPE OUT COMPUTERS! FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 2, 2015 - 4:08 PM

Interesting title too for a VIRUS!!

Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 12:42 PM
Subject: WARNING !!!! Please Circulate!!

*In the coming days, DO NOT open any message with an attachment called:

* "*BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE" * *regardless of who sends it to

you. It is a virus that opens an Olympics torch that burns the whole hard disk of your computer.*

*Directions: You should send this message to all of your
contacts. It is better to receive this e-mail 2 dozen times than to receive
the virus and open it. If you receive a message called BLACK MUSLIM IN
THE WHITE HOUSE, even if sent by a friend, do not open it! Shut down your machine immediately.*

*It has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever. It is the worst virus ever announced by CNN.*

*This virus was discovered by McAfee. There is no repair yet for this kind of virus. It destroys the Zero Sector of your hard disk, where vital information is stored.*

*Verified by ** snopes.com

Erasmus gives a link, which goes to Snopes but not where there's anything about this. If you do search for it on Snopes you find it's not only a hoax, but one from 5 years ago. I am always amused when conspiracy types include references to Snopes that say the opposite of what they say they do. Bluff and bluster, don't cha know.
Snopes wrote:The bottom line is that no matter what the title du jour might be, this warning is pure hoax: No such (incurable) virus like the one described in this warning exists, has been identified by McAfee, or was reported on by CNN.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/computer/virus/wh ... 4vSzsdi.99
BACK AROUND 1998 I RELEASED A NATIONAL REPORT WARNING THAT EXTREMIST MUSLIMS WERE PLANNING TO RELEASE A TROJAN HORSE IN IN AMERICA TO RUN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE. HE WOULD HAVE LAUNDERED OIL MONEY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TO BUY THE WHITE HOUSE FOR HIM. I HAD INFORMANTS IN MUSLIM MOSQUES IN AMERICA WHO REPORTED TO ME WHAT WAS PLANNED FOR AMERICA. ONCE HE WON THE WHITE HOUSE BOUGHT FOR HIM BY SECRET OIL MONEY FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, THEN HE WAS TO CONSOLIDATE POWER OVER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THEN OVER ALL OF AMERICA. THEN HE WAS TO KILL ALL THE JEWS IN AMERICA AND THEN ALL THE CHRISTIANS THAT DID NOT CONVERT TO ISLAM. MY WARNING WAS BASICALLY IGNORED WHEN I RELEASED THIS I THINK IN 1998. AMERICANS THOUGHT THAT NOTHING LIKE THIS COULD HAPPEN IN AMERICA.

And now, for Rassy to cut 'n paste a Nesara News report I included in the "Illucidity" thread yesterday.

LOOK UP THIS REPORT IN NESARA NEWS. AS PUBLICIZED IN NESARA NEWS, IT WAS SHOWN OBAMA GIVING THE ISIS SIGN TO REPRESENTATIVES AT AN INTERNATIONAL MEETING IN WASH., D.C. THE ARTICLE POSTED TODAY MARCH 2, 2015 ON NESARA NEWS ...

LOOK UP THE ENTIRE REPORT IN NESARA NEWS WHICH SHOWS MANY PHOTOS SHOWING THAT THIS IS THE SIGN FOR THOSE WHO BELONG TO ISIS. WHEN I SAW THIS REPORT, IT REMINDED ME OF THE INFORMANTS IN THE MUSLIM MOSQUES IN THE SOUTH WHO REPORTED TO ME IN 1998 WHAT WAS THE SECRET EXTREMIST MUSLIM PLOT FOR THE TAKEOVER OF AMERICA FROM WITHIN THE WHITE HOUSE. IS IT ANY COINCIDENCE THAT SO MANY MUSLIMS ARE NOW BEING PLACED IN STRATEGIC POSITIONS IN WASH., D.C. BY OBAMA? AND OBAMA WANTS TO MASS SHIP IN MUSLIMS FROM DISTURBED AREAS OF THE MIDDLE EAST WHICH WOULD AUTOMATICALLY HAVE MANY EXTREMIST MUSLIMS IN SUCH AREAS SHIPPED OVER TO AMERICA TO START MASS BOMBINGS, ETC. IN AMERICA ONCE THEY REORGANIZE IN AMERICA. ONE NOTE. THE INFORMANTS WERE A SECRET GROUP WHO DID NOT WANT AMERICA TURNED INTO MASS BOMBINGS AND CIVIL STRIFE AND GOT AHOLD OF ME TO TELL ME WHAT THEY HAD HEARD IN MUSLIM MOSQUES IN THE SOUTH OF AMERICA SUCH AS IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA AND SC. THEY CONTACTED ME AFTER I WROTE A BOOKLET REPORTING ON ERRORS OF MOHAMMED TAUGHT BY ISLAM ACCORDING TO OUR SCIENCE OF TODAY SUCH AS THE EARTH IS FLAT (NOT ROUND!). THE PROOF THAT ISLAM IS THE TRUE FAITH IS THAT MOHAMMED NEVER MADE ANY ERROR IN ANY TEACHING ACCORDING TO THE CLAIMS OF ISLAM.

SOMEONE AND PROBABLY C.I.A. DID NOT WANT THIS REPORT TO BE WRITTEN AND SENT ON TO NESARA NEWS. SOMEONE BESIDE ME WATCHED AS LETTERS IN THIS REPORT DISAPPEARED AFTER I WROTE THE LETTERS TO THE WORDS I WAS USING. I USED A LITTLE MANEUVERING SO I COULD AT LAST COMPOSE THIS REPORT THAT "THEY" WERE TRYING SO HARD TO STOP! AFTER MY PROPOSED OMNI LAW IS PASSED, THE TEN NATIONAL LEGAL TRUSTEES OVER WASH., D.C. WILL HAVE C.I.A. IN MASSIVE INTERROGATION WHETHER THEY WERE BEHIND THE HACKING ATTACKS ON OUR REPORTS, WEBSITE, ETC. IF WE ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THEIR ANSWERS, THE TEN LEGAL TRUSTEES MAY SUBMIT TO ABOLISH C.I.A. AS A FEDERAL AGENCY AND TRANSFER ANY PARTS OF C.I.A. THAT MIGHT JUSTIFY SURVIVAL TO BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES OF THE PENTAGON, ETC. THE SECRET SERVICE, PART OF THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. MAY GO ON THE HOT SEAT AS TO WHERE THEY STOOD ON THESE OBAMA ENGINEERED HACKING ATTACKS ON US TO TRY AND STOP PASSAGE OF OUR PROPOSED OMNI LAW. I THINK THE F.B.I. HAS NOT TRIED ANY UNDERHANDED TACTICS ON US SO I AM NOT AFTER THEM WITH FIERCE GRAND JURY INVESTIGATIONS, ETC. OTHER FEDERAL SOURCES WILL SWEAT COLD BLOOD WHEN THEY REALIZE HOW DEADLY OUR CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS OF THEM WILL BE. WE ARE GOING TO CLEAN THE CORRUPT MANURE OUT OF THE CORRUPT WASHINGTON STABLES REGARDLESS HOW MANY "HEADS WILL ROLL" SYMBOLICALLY SPEAKING!

By the way, whatever happened to that $800 trillion lawsuit about this Rassy was gonna file?

JUST SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING. IF SOURCES IN WASH., D.C. CONSPIRE HOW TO CONTROL AND TAKE OVER THE INTERNET SO FREE SPEECH AND FREE PRESS ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED OVER IT, WHEN THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED AS IT WILL BE, WE WILL PUSH TO CHARGE THOSE FEDERAL SOURCES BEHIND THE DRIVE TO TAKE OVER AND CONTROL THE INTERNET SO IT NO LONGER PRACTICES FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OF THE PRESS WITH HIGH TREASON AGAINST THE U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS. IF FOUND GUILTY BY TRIAL BY JURY, THEN WE WILL PUSH FOR CAPITAL PUNISHMENT TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE THAT VIOLATING THE U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS IS PUNISHABLE UP TO AND INCLUDING EXECUTION IF THE NATION SO APPROVES BY NATIONAL REFERENDUM. AND HACKING OF INTERNET ACCOUNTS WILL BE PUNISHABLE BY EVEN STATE EXECUTION IN EXTREME CASES IF THE PEOPLE APPROVE BY NATIONAL REFERENDUM THIS STIFFENING OF FEDERAL LAW AGAINST VIOLATING THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY LEGAL SOURCES TRYING TO BE TYRANNIES INSTEAD OF SERVANTS OF THE PEOPLE OF THE NATION. TRAITORS IN WASH., D.C, CONSPIRE AND ACT OPENLY BECAUSE THEY DESPISE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THINK THEM TOO SOFT TO LEGALLY DEFEND THEIR LEGAL RIGHTS IN AMERICA AGAINST TYRANNY IN GOVERNMENT WHEN TRIED IN AMERICA. WE WILL RESTORE LEGAL INTEGRITY TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS BY ENFORCING THEM AS THE BINDING NATIONAL LAW OVER AMERICA AS A NATION AND PEOPLE! AND DEFINITELY BINDING OVER THE GOVERNMENT AND EMPLOYEES OF THE GOVERNMENT IN AMERICA!

That's right, the death penalty for hacking!

DON'T HAVE THE FINAL FACTS PRO OR CON ON THIS, BUT THIS DEADLY COMPUTER VIRUS LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THAT C.I.A. WOULD INVENT AS IT REQUIRES SOPHISTICATION TO COME UP WITH A COMPUTER VIRUS LIKE THIS. AND THE MOTIVE FOR INVENTING SUCH A DEADLY COMPUTER VIRUS SMELLS LIKE C.I.A. SCHEMING TO SILENCE THOSE IN AMERICA WHO THINK THAT THE EVIDENCE CLEARLY SHOWS THAT OBAMA IS A MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND LAUGHING AT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE REFUSING TO BELIEVE WHAT THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE IS THAT HE IS A MUSLIM HIMSELF. AND PLANS TO FLY THE ISLAMIC FLAG OVER THE WHITE HOUSE BEFORE HE IS DONE WITH EXECUTIVE ORDERS WHICH TRANSLATED INTO COMMON LANGUAGE MEANS THESE ARE DECRESS OF ATTEMPTED DICTATORSHIP OVER AMERICA IN AREAS FORBIDDEN BY THE U.S. CONSTITUTION FOR HIM TO DO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. BUT OUR JELLYFISH CONGRESS DOES NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO REMOVE A PRESIDENT MASS VIOLATING THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AS HE LAUGHS AT THEM FOR BEING SUCH SISSY BOYS AND SISSY GIRLS REFUSING TO ENFORCE THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS FOR HIM ALSO TO OBEY IN WASH., D.C.! "THEY" TRIED TO WIPE OUT THE ABOVE STATEMENT!
SYMBOLICALLY THIS IS LIKE A SPIRITUAL BATTLE BETWEEN GOD AND EVIL IN AMERICA. THE SIDE THAT WINS WILL DICTATE THE FUTURE OF AMERICA. TO DO NOTHING IS TO SURRENDER TO THE OTHER SIDE WHEN ONLY ONE SIDE IS FIGHTING AND THE OTHER SIDE SITS STILL WONDERING WHAT SIDE WILL WIN IN AMERICA! THERE ARE A LOT MORE OF US THAN THEM! YOU MOBILIZE AND THEY ARE OVERWHELMED AND WILL LOSE IN AMERICA!

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER WHO IS SHOWING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HOW TO STAND UP AND WIN IN AMERICA. TIME FOR EXCUSES IS OVER! TIME FOR ACTION IS HERE!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:04 PM

We Illuminati don't use such old-fashioned viruses, instead we have our new Priapus virus, which goes from your internet cables to your hard drive to your display to male genitalia, giving men an erection that lasts for much more than 4 hours, requiring medical intervention. We'll use the title, "RV Cash In 800 Numbers List." Not only do they have to take a trip to the emergency room, where all the nurses will snicker because they're not wearing clean underwear, but their wife will never believe them when they say they can't do it again. Are we evil or what?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Rassy has been writing and pasting a lot recently, but the best part of his latest is the title and one of the heading pictures.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015
A SWITZERLAND IN AMERICA! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 3, 2015 - 4:53 PM

Mountain panorama fans, or anyone who's visited the Grand Tetons in Wyo., might recognize this as those same Tetons, with Mount Moran in the center, above Coulter Bay on Jackson Lake. A famous, and oft photographed, view.

The strange thing are the flowers. While lupines grow in Wyoming, they are a dusty blue and NEVER these colors, or for that matter that large or tall. And don't get me started about the orchids. This is a composite picture of some garden pasted over the lower 80% of Jackson Lake with the Tetons behind.

So, big deal you might say, Rassy grabbed a fake photo off the internet. I agree. Of his many sins against reality, this one is minor. Still, I am highly amused. Especially since his post has nothing to do with Switzerland, mountains, or flowers.

WASHINGTON, D.C. IS IN TOTAL REVOLT AGAINST THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES OF AMERICA IN 1776. UNDER THEIR IDEA OF GOVERNMENT, YOU ARE TO HAVE NO PRIVACY OF LIFE, NO FREEDOM, NO RIGHT TO BE A CHRISTIAN, NO RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN SERIOUS FREE ENTERPRISE. THE STATE (GOVERNMENT) IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR GOD, NOT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE. YOU ARE TO BE CONTROLLED BY STATE BACKED DRUGS, MASSIVE BRAINWASHING BY EVERY ANGLE AN ANTICHRIST GOVERNMENT CAN COME UP WITH. IN THE END, THEY HOPE TO MAKE YOU ZOMBIES OF THE SATANIC GOVERNMENT OF WASH., D.C. AS SATANISTS ARE WELL PLACED IN HIGH POSITIONS IN GOVERNMENT.
I ADMIT THAT THEY ARE WILDLY INSANE, BUT HAVE MOUNTAINS OF MONEY BEHIND THEM RAISED BY GENERATIONS OF MASS SWINDLING THE DUMB, GULLIBLE PUBLIC OF AMERICA AND OTHER NATIONS ON EARTH. AND THEY HIRE MANY SUPER BRAINS TO WORK FOR THEM TO SUPPLY THE ANSWERS THEY WOULD NOT HAVE OTHERWISE. TWICE I WAS BAIT TO ATTRACT THEM TO TRY AND RECRUIT ME AS THEY THOUGHT THAT I WAS VERY TALENTED IN WAYS THAT THEY WANTED TO SERVE THEM, NOT YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN SOCIETY.

ONCE ONE OF THE ROTHSCHILDS MET WITH ME AND TRIED TO RECRUIT ME TO JOIN "THE SECRET GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA" AS HE CALLED IT AND TOLD ME MUCH ABOUT HOW THEY OPERATE TO CONTROL AMERICA BEHIND THE SCENES. ALSO, HE MORALLY JUSTIFIED WHAT THEY DID SAYING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE "TOO STUPID, TOO IRRESPONSIBLE, AND TOO MORALLY UNFIT" TO BE ALLOWED TO GOVERN AMERICA, SO THEY DID SECRETLY INSTEAD THROUGH WASH., D.C. AS THEIR FRONT. AS I KNOW THIS ROTHSCHILD WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN, IT INTRIGUED ME WHAT BASIS HE JUDGED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE NOT MORALLY FIT TO BE ALLOWED TO GOVERN AMERICA BY THEMSELVES.

ALSO, TWO OTHER TIMES I WAS APPROACHED IF I WOULD JOIN THE POWER ELITE SECRETLY RUNNING AMERICA, THEN I COULD BECOME ONE OF THEM. I WAS OFFERED I WOULD BE BACKED FOR PRESIDENT OF AMERICA AND WITH GIANT MONEY BACKING ME IF I WOULD JOIN THEM. I DID NOT JOIN THEM AND ONE OF THE CONDITIONS TO JOIN THEM WAS STOP DEFENDING BELIEF IN GOD AND CHRISTIANITY IN AMERICA. THEY FEARED ME BECAUSE THEY JUDGED I COULD REACH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BACK ME INSTEAD OF THEIR AGENDA IN AMERICA. THE OTHER TIME I WAS SUPPLIED SECRET PUBLICATIONS TO TRAIN TO BE AN "ILLUMINATI" LEADER WITH. I WAS PROMISED ALL THE BACKING OF MONEY AND KEY LEADERS WITH IF I WOULD JOIN THEM. I DID NOT JOIN THEM! BUT I LEARNED SECRETS HOW THEY OPERATED WHICH WAS MY INTENT. I AM TELLING YOU HOW THE SECRET POWER ELITE REALLY OPERATE IN AMERICA AS I PENETRATED THEIR SECURITY SEVERAL TIMES IN AMERICA. THE BIG QUESTION IS: "CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?"
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD AT CRACKING THE SECURITY OF ENEMIES OF AMERICA. I ONCE ENTERED THE SOVIET EMBASSY IN WASH., D.C., MET WITH GEMINI FURSA WHO WAS SECRET HEAD OF THEIR SPY RING FROM THE SOVIET EMBASSY, TRICKED HIM AND WALKED OUT FROM THE SOVIET EMBASSY LATER THAT DAY WITH THE TOP SECRET PLAN OF THE SOVIET UNION HOW TO ANNIHILATE AMERICA IF WORLD WAR III CAME AND ALSO OTHER SECRETS OF THE SOVIET EMBASSY THEN. I WAS BORN WITH TOO MUCH NERVE IS WHY I WAS GOOD AT THINGS LIKE THIS! MY REAL STRENGTH IN DOING THINGS LIKE THIS IS I DID NOT CARE TOO MUCH WHETHER I LIVED OR DIED AND SO I COULD ACHIEVE MUCH GOOD FOR THE SIDE OF GOOD IF I PULLED THIS OFF SUCCESSFULLY. IF I FAILED, THEN I WAS PROBABLY DEAD THEN!
WITHIN THESE GIANT WALLS OF THIS SUPER COMMUNITY, I INTEND TO SET UP THE FINEST BANKING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD AND WE WILL NOT SHARE OUR BANKING RECORDS WITH WASH., D.C. WE WILL HAVE A POLICY WHERE WE WILL NOT ACCEPT DEPOSITS FROM TERRORIST GROUPS, CRIMINAL OPERATIONS, AND SIMILAR EVIL SOURCES. BUT ONCE PASS THAT, CITIZENS OF AMERICA AND OTHER NATIONS MAY DEPOSIT WITH US SO LONG AS WE WILL ACCEPT THEIR ACCOUNTS. THOSE WHO BACK US IN HELPING TO PASS OUR OMNI LAW MAY HAVE VIRTUALLY GUARANTEED RIGHT TO HAVE A BANKING ACCOUNT WITH OUR SUPER BANK WHICH WE WILL LIKELY CALL THE CAMELOT WORLD BANK AND HAVE BANKING CONNECTIONS AROUND THE WORLD. BECAUSE THIS BANK WILL HELP FINANCE THE MOST IMPORTANT INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES IN THE WORLD, WE WILL LIKELY END UP WITH THE MOST POWERFUL BANK IN THE WORLD.
ORDER FAST FROM US OR ELSE ADD LOAN MONEY TO OUR OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM SHOWN ON OUR NATIONAL WEBSITE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RESERVED A SPOT FOR YOURSELF OR BUSINESS WITH THIS BANK IN CASE WE PUT A LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF ACCOUNTS OR ELSE TOTAL MONEY WE WILL ACCEPT FOR THIS BANK AS IT GROWS TO A SUPER GIANT AS I ANTICIPATE IT WILL.
I STUDIED WITH SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE AND KNOW ECONOMIC TRICKS NOT TAUGHT IN USUAL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY COURSES. THE GERMAN ECONOMIST I STUDIED UNDER WAS ENDORSED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN AND SIR JOHN MAYNARD KEYNES WHEN BOTH ALIVE AS TO TEACHING THE BEST ECONOMIC SCIENCE IN THE WORLD.
THE GREAT FOOD DISCOVERY OF MY FATHER ENDORSED BY POPE PIUS XII AS POTENTIALLY THE GREATEST NEWS FOR MANKIND SINCE THE COMING OF CHRIST TO EARTH SINCE IT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO WORLD HEALTH AND THE SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH IS IN BIBLE CODE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT HOW TO MAKE THIS. BUT HAVING STUDIED WITH AN ENGINEERING SCHOOL MYSELF MANY YEARS AGO, I KNOW WHY THE ENGINEERS CANNOT SPOT THE BIBLE CODE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THE ... LEADER NOT ASHAMED ... NOT ... TO ... SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS ... ?!!!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:17 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I just can't help myself....

WASHINGTON, D.C. IS IN TOTAL REVOLT AGAINST THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES OF AMERICA IN 1776. UNDER THEIR IDEA OF GOVERNMENT, YOU ARE TO HAVE NO PRIVACY OF LIFE, NO FREEDOM, NO RIGHT TO BE A CHRISTIAN, NO RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN SERIOUS FREE ENTERPRISE. THE STATE (GOVERNMENT) IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR GOD, NOT THE GOD OF THE BIBLE. YOU ARE TO BE CONTROLLED BY STATE BACKED DRUGS, MASSIVE BRAINWASHING BY EVERY ANGLE AN ANTICHRIST GOVERNMENT CAN COME UP WITH. IN THE END, THEY HOPE TO MAKE YOU ZOMBIES OF THE SATANIC GOVERNMENT OF WASH., D.C. AS SATANISTS ARE WELL PLACED IN HIGH POSITIONS IN GOVERNMENT.

Am I the only one who wonders what they put in the water in South Carolina?

I ADMIT THAT THEY ARE WILDLY INSANE, BUT HAVE MOUNTAINS OF MONEY BEHIND THEM RAISED BY GENERATIONS OF MASS SWINDLING THE DUMB, GULLIBLE PUBLIC OF AMERICA AND OTHER NATIONS ON EARTH. AND THEY HIRE MANY SUPER BRAINS TO WORK FOR THEM TO SUPPLY THE ANSWERS THEY WOULD NOT HAVE OTHERWISE. TWICE I WAS BAIT TO ATTRACT THEM TO TRY AND RECRUIT ME AS THEY THOUGHT THAT I WAS VERY TALENTED IN WAYS THAT THEY WANTED TO SERVE THEM, NOT YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN SOCIETY.

The only dumb gullible public you have ever identified as being swindled is yourself

ONCE ONE OF THE ROTHSCHILDS MET WITH ME AND TRIED TO RECRUIT ME TO JOIN "THE SECRET GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA" AS HE CALLED IT AND TOLD ME MUCH ABOUT HOW THEY OPERATE TO CONTROL AMERICA BEHIND THE SCENES. ALSO, HE MORALLY JUSTIFIED WHAT THEY DID SAYING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE "TOO STUPID, TOO IRRESPONSIBLE, AND TOO MORALLY UNFIT" TO BE ALLOWED TO GOVERN AMERICA, SO THEY DID SECRETLY INSTEAD THROUGH WASH., D.C. AS THEIR FRONT. AS I KNOW THIS ROTHSCHILD WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN, IT INTRIGUED ME WHAT BASIS HE JUDGED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE NOT MORALLY FIT TO BE ALLOWED TO GOVERN AMERICA BY THEMSELVES.

Someone really needs to tell Rassy that the Rothchilds are Jewish, he really makes a big deal about them not being for the Christian values thing and honestly, I don't expect Jews to care much about the fundamentalist extreme right wing Christians. I can also totally relate to anyone talking to Rassy thinking "these people are too stupid to govern themselves.

ALSO, TWO OTHER TIMES I WAS APPROACHED IF I WOULD JOIN THE POWER ELITE SECRETLY RUNNING AMERICA, THEN I COULD BECOME ONE OF THEM. I WAS OFFERED I WOULD BE BACKED FOR PRESIDENT OF AMERICA AND WITH GIANT MONEY BACKING ME IF I WOULD JOIN THEM. I DID NOT JOIN THEM AND ONE OF THE CONDITIONS TO JOIN THEM WAS STOP DEFENDING BELIEF IN GOD AND CHRISTIANITY IN AMERICA. THEY FEARED ME BECAUSE THEY JUDGED I COULD REACH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BACK ME INSTEAD OF THEIR AGENDA IN AMERICA. THE OTHER TIME I WAS SUPPLIED SECRET PUBLICATIONS TO TRAIN TO BE AN "ILLUMINATI" LEADER WITH. I WAS PROMISED ALL THE BACKING OF MONEY AND KEY LEADERS WITH IF I WOULD JOIN THEM. I DID NOT JOIN THEM! BUT I LEARNED SECRETS HOW THEY OPERATED WHICH WAS MY INTENT. I AM TELLING YOU HOW THE SECRET POWER ELITE REALLY OPERATE IN AMERICA AS I PENETRATED THEIR SECURITY SEVERAL TIMES IN AMERICA. THE BIG QUESTION IS: "CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?"

You know, I'm still getting over the Alex Jones comment, my heart is not up to this stuff just yet.
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD AT CRACKING THE SECURITY OF ENEMIES OF AMERICA. I ONCE ENTERED THE SOVIET EMBASSY IN WASH., D.C., MET WITH GEMINI FURSA WHO WAS SECRET HEAD OF THEIR SPY RING FROM THE SOVIET EMBASSY, TRICKED HIM AND WALKED OUT FROM THE SOVIET EMBASSY LATER THAT DAY WITH THE TOP SECRET PLAN OF THE SOVIET UNION HOW TO ANNIHILATE AMERICA IF WORLD WAR III CAME AND ALSO OTHER SECRETS OF THE SOVIET EMBASSY THEN. I WAS BORN WITH TOO MUCH NERVE IS WHY I WAS GOOD AT THINGS LIKE THIS! MY REAL STRENGTH IN DOING THINGS LIKE THIS IS I DID NOT CARE TOO MUCH WHETHER I LIVED OR DIED AND SO I COULD ACHIEVE MUCH GOOD FOR THE SIDE OF GOOD IF I PULLED THIS OFF SUCCESSFULLY. IF I FAILED, THEN I WAS PROBABLY DEAD THEN!

You'd think they'd keep the plans at the Russian version of the Pentagon. I'd think anything at the US Embassy might be disinformation intended to give to the seedy looking guy they found in the dumpster stinking of cheap wine.

WITHIN THESE GIANT WALLS OF THIS SUPER COMMUNITY, I INTEND TO SET UP THE FINEST BANKING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD AND WE WILL NOT SHARE OUR BANKING RECORDS WITH WASH., D.C. WE WILL HAVE A POLICY WHERE WE WILL NOT ACCEPT DEPOSITS FROM TERRORIST GROUPS, CRIMINAL OPERATIONS, AND SIMILAR EVIL SOURCES. BUT ONCE PASS THAT, CITIZENS OF AMERICA AND OTHER NATIONS MAY DEPOSIT WITH US SO LONG AS WE WILL ACCEPT THEIR ACCOUNTS. THOSE WHO BACK US IN HELPING TO PASS OUR OMNI LAW MAY HAVE VIRTUALLY GUARANTEED RIGHT TO HAVE A BANKING ACCOUNT WITH OUR SUPER BANK WHICH WE WILL LIKELY CALL THE CAMELOT WORLD BANK AND HAVE BANKING CONNECTIONS AROUND THE WORLD. BECAUSE THIS BANK WILL HELP FINANCE THE MOST IMPORTANT INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES IN THE WORLD, WE WILL LIKELY END UP WITH THE MOST POWERFUL BANK IN THE WORLD.

Before we talk about letting you handle other people's money, how much of your own money is invested in Iraqi Dinar, Sparky? Fund it with the RV!
So, you want to set up a super Central Bank, immune to any interference from the Federal Government? Does Ron Paul know about this?
My goodness, Congress needs to audit this thing!
As for financing the most important industrial process in the world, get over yourself Chico, you're talking about milling flour for bread here.

ORDER FAST FROM US OR ELSE ADD LOAN MONEY TO OUR OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM SHOWN ON OUR NATIONAL WEBSITE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RESERVED A SPOT FOR YOURSELF OR BUSINESS WITH THIS BANK IN CASE WE PUT A LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF ACCOUNTS OR ELSE TOTAL MONEY WE WILL ACCEPT FOR THIS BANK AS IT GROWS TO A SUPER GIANT AS I ANTICIPATE IT WILL.

Oh, I get it, its an advance fee fraud. I'd say something about no one being that stupid, but, well, no one ever went broke underestimating the stupidity of people.

I STUDIED WITH SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE AND KNOW ECONOMIC TRICKS NOT TAUGHT IN USUAL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY COURSES. THE GERMAN ECONOMIST I STUDIED UNDER WAS ENDORSED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN AND SIR JOHN MAYNARD KEYNES WHEN BOTH ALIVE AS TO TEACHING THE BEST ECONOMIC SCIENCE IN THE WORLD.

Six different economists, eh? You must be more schizophrenic than your posting hints at.
And for what its worth, as brilliant as Einstien was, according to at least one biography his wife had to balance his checkbook, he considered it too confusing.

THE GREAT FOOD DISCOVERY OF MY FATHER ENDORSED BY POPE PIUS XII AS POTENTIALLY THE GREATEST NEWS FOR MANKIND SINCE THE COMING OF CHRIST TO EARTH SINCE IT WAS SO IMPORTANT TO WORLD HEALTH AND THE SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH IS IN BIBLE CODE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT HOW TO MAKE THIS. BUT HAVING STUDIED WITH AN ENGINEERING SCHOOL MYSELF MANY YEARS AGO, I KNOW WHY THE ENGINEERS CANNOT SPOT THE BIBLE CODE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.

Its phucking amazing that Christianity made it the first 1900 odd years without bread....oh, well, with plain old not your father's recipe bread.
Engineers cannot spot the Bible Code in the Old Testament is because its not there, Engineers usually know enough about mathematics to understand that if you toss in enough variables to any data set and set out to interpret it a certain way, you will. Doesn't mean its there, just means you were gonna keep trying til you found it.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THE ... LEADER NOT ASHAMED ... NOT ... TO ... SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS ... ?!!!)

The very best argument for better involuntary commitment laws outside of Colorado!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Let's talk about your car. IT'S SCREAMING WASH ME PLEASE!,

OK, that should get me limited Illuma-access. Now late last night when youtube shows the "good stuff" I saw a declassified Army documentary from the late 50's. showing how army engineers built
a nuclear powered city under the Greenland Ice Cap. After getting their reactor online, all the workers left, probably shot, and were replaced by scientists. OK fine. Now, is it not possible that this reactor has gone bad and is the reason for the shrinking of the ice cap? This would make a fine conspiracy in my opinion and any Illuminati agent is welcome to run with it

Park and lock it-Not Responsible.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

texino wrote:Let's talk about your car. IT'S SCREAMING WASH ME PLEASE!,

OK, that should get me limited Illuma-access. Now late last night when youtube shows the "good stuff" I saw a declassified Army documentary from the late 50's. showing how army engineers built
a nuclear powered city under the Greenland Ice Cap. After getting their reactor online, all the workers left, probably shot, and were replaced by scientists. OK fine. Now, is it not possible that this reactor has gone bad and is the reason for the shrinking of the ice cap? This would make a fine conspiracy in my opinion and any Illuminati agent is welcome to run with it

Park and lock it-Not Responsible.
Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, D.C.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The pyramid is opening!
Which one?
The one with the ever-widening hole in it!
Thursday, March 5, 2015
CHURCHILL SAW IT COMING! CHURCHILL ON ISLAM - unbelievable, but the speech below was written in 1899 - 4:41 PM

Forward this report to others while America can still be saved from the high treason now very active in Wash., D.C. and which our jellyfish Congress will not stop!

"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." –Winston Churchill

Yours For God and Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who makes nervous the other side as he is not an amateur at this political maneuvering and they know it. By the way, as "One Picture is worth a 1,000 words" is a valid symbolic statement of how to get important messages across, I picked the pictures in this report to help deliver a hard, blunt, honest report of how bad the situation is in America now unless we stop this and pass the Omni Law in time. Pass this report around to others including elected officials in government, help finance us when you can, and talk up that something must be done before it is too late and America is lost as a nation and maybe forever!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:02 PM 0 comments

OK, so I took out Rassy's text and put in my favorite actual Churchill quote instead, but in my defense I have to say it makes it both shorter and funnier.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Could be brain fever at work, but it seems that the Erasmus reports written in normal case come from a different author that the upper case rants.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

texino wrote:Could be brain fever at work, but it seems that the Erasmus reports written in normal case come from a different author that the upper case rants.
Or it could be he broke his caps lock and shift keys while in full rant mode.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Caps Locked and Loaded!

Friday, March 6, 2015
CHRISTIANITY HAS MIRACLES OF GOD! ISLAM DOES NOT! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 6, 2015 - 4:52 PM

There is a reason religion isn't discussed here, but this has much more to do with Gassy Rassy's objectivity. His argument is, "I've heard about a lot of Christian miracles, but not Islamic ones." Which is sort of like saying, "I've seen a lot of American made movies, but only a few Indian ones, so this "fact" about Bollywood making twice as many movies as Hollywood must be wrong."

FORWARD THIS REPORT TO OTHERS AS THE NEWS MEDIA IS TOO CONTROLLED TO SERIOUSLY BACK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN MANY KEY NATIONAL ISSUES IN AMERICA.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR ONE WHO DARES TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IN AMERICA WHICH HAS BECOME DANGEROUS TO DO UNDER A CORRUPT WASH., D.C. TODAY!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:56 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous March 7, 2015 at 1:01 AM
You say-"I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE MASSIVE MIRACLES OF GOD IN CHRISTIANITY FOR AROUND 2,000 YEARS AND THE LACK OF THEM IN ISLAM " Well, Satan is capable of doing so called miracles. So where is evil? In 2000 years of "Christianity" or in Islam "lacking" in miracles according to you? Think about it people.

Think about it? That's the fool's game!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NESARA News has gotten more anti-Semitic since Junior took over, and even Gassy Rassy has been going after the Rothschild family lately (if they did rule the world, wouldn't that be a BAD idea?). But for some reason he idolizes Einstein, especially his economic judgment. Just wait 'til he reads this:

Saturday, March 7, 2015
THE EINSTEIN MONSTER . Deconstructing the Fairy Tale of Saint Albert The Genius

When we do a Google image search for the word "genius", the first thing, and I do mean, thing, we see is the wretched mug of Albert Einstein. Plug in the word "scientist", and again, St. Albert is the first face to populate. You can scroll and scroll way down those pages and not even find a hint of folks like Tesla, von Braun, Shockley, and other great names. Why is that? Was St. Albert really such a "genius"? Or is this a case of the press pumping-up a fellow tribesman? Let's have a look.

Strange trio of scientific heroes there ...

EINSTEIN THE PLAGIARIST
Einstein was a serial, psychopathic plagiarist. Einstein's plagiarism has been conclusively proven beyond doubt. ... his famous equation (E=Mc2), were actually published before Einstein claimed credit for them.

EINSTEIN THE MISTAKEN
Einstein's "discoveries", stolen as they were, are still disputed to this day. ... We wonder, for every one outspoken critic of Einstein, how many more scientists hold the very same doubts but are too intimidated to express them. Of even greater interest is the fact that the scientific doubters are often childishly ridiculed, but never openly debated. Hmmm.

THE GREAT TESLA ON EINSTEIN & RELATIVITY
"The theory of relativity is a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense."

EINSTEIN THE ABUSER
Einstein was very cruel to Mileva, ... he laid out cruel conditions for staying with her as follows: "You will make sure that: 1. that my clothes and laundry are kept in good order; 2. that I will receive my three meals regularly in my room; 3. that my bedroom and study are kept neat, and especially that my desk is left for my use only.

EINSTEIN THE SERIAL ADULTERER
... no fewer than SIX extra marital affairs during his second marriage!

EINSTEIN THE "DEAD BEAT DAD"
1921 Nobel Prize money ... the sleazy creep spent the money! Upon Einstein's death, the wealthy old bastard left an insulting pittance to Hans Albert, the other son that he had hurt so much.

EINSTEIN THE ATTENTION WHORE
A pure creation of Jewish media hype, Einstein was a pathological attention seeker. The mad scientist enjoyed shooting hot air out of his lying mouth on every subject imaginable. ...

EINSTEIN THE COMMUNIST
Einstein fled Hitler's Germany in 1933 not because he was Jewish, but because he was a politically active Marxist! Einstein held membership in more Communist front groups than one could shake a hammer and sickle at.

EINSTEIN THE WARMONGER
Einstein the fraud was a self described "pacifist". However, during the 1930's, the "pacifist" suddenly became an fierce advocate for total war against Germany! The famous Einstein-Szilard letter, in which the two Jewish scientists urge the Jew owned President Roosevelt to develop an atomic weapon, was actually written during peacetime in August of 1939! The letter falsely accuses Germany of developing an atomic bomb (the original WMD's Lie!) and urges FDR to beat Hitler to the punch.

The genocidal Einstein was looking forward to the day when Berlin, one of his former homes, could be nuked! Ironically, Einstein was never invited to participate in the Communist infested Manahattan Project (which grew out of Einstein's letter) because the FBI deemed him a security risk. After the war ended, the USA and Stalin's USSR become bitter adversaries. Red Albert conveniently reverted back to "pacifism".

EINSTEIN THE ANTI-AMERICAN
Einstein was an America basher. Not content with bad mouthing and betraying his former German host, Einstein had insults for his adopted American country as well. For example, this sarcastic gem: “Too many of us look upon Americans as dollar chasers. This is a cruel libel, even if it is reiterated thoughtlessly by the Americans themselves.”

While ignoring the racial basis for the "State of Israel", hypocrite Einstein constantly denounced American racism. (see 'Einstein The Racial Agitator' section below). The Red scientist also had harsh words for American anti-Communist patriots, denouncing the great Senator Joseph McCarthy among others.

Einstein's citizenship oath was meaningless to the self professed "Citizen of the World".
Einstein hated McCarthy and urged Communists not to testify for any hearings.

EINSTEIN THE GLOBALIST
Einstein condemned Nationalism (except for Israeli nationalism) and was very open in his support for a One World Government. He wrote, "There is no salvation for civilization, or even the human race, other than the creation of a world government."

Of course, it will be St. Albert's synagogue buddies who will be running this World Federation, presumably from Israel.

EINSTEIN THE MASS MURDERER
With World War II coming to a close, vindictive Jews worldwide openly called for the genocide of the German people. Indeed, this policy was partially implemented. Among the demonic voices demanding more blood was the "pacifist" Einstein.

EINSTEIN THE RACE AGITATOR
... American Blacks were making great economic progress in America during the 1940's & 50's. This didn't stop the ungrateful foreigner Einstein from routinely trashing America for it's "racism". He wrote, "Race prejudice has unfortunately become an American tradition which is uncritically handed down from one generation to the next."

The trouble making Einstein also joined the anti-White, Jewish funded NAACP, and became close friends with two of America's most notorious Black "race hustlers" - W.E. DuBois and Paul Robeson, both Communists.

Jewish Marxists always promote anti White (anti Gentile) sentiment.

EINSTEIN THE ZIONIST
... Einstein was offered the presidency of the illegitimate State of Israel. He politely declined the offer: “I am deeply moved by the offer from our State of Israel, and at once saddened and ashamed that I cannot accept it.”

This is just the tip of the iceberg-

Posted by Freewill at 9:52 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, March 11, 2015
FLUORINE IN WATER IS HARMFUL TO ENZYMES IN YOUR BODY. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 11, 2015 - 5:19 PM

A DOCTOR IN NORTH CAROLINA HAD A FATHER-IN-LAW AND MOTHER-IN-LAW BOTH IN THE FINAL STAGES OF TERMINAL CANCER AND PREDICTED BY THE MEDICAL FIELD WOULD DIE LIKELY WITHIN 6 WEEKS. THIS DOCTOR HAPPENED TO LIKE HIS FATHER-IN-LAW AND MOTHER -IN-LAW SO … INSTEAD OF DYING IN MAYBE SIX WEEKS FROM CANCER, BOTH FATHER-IN-LAW AND MOTHER-IN-LAW WERE INSTEAD NOW BOTH FREE OF CANCER IN THEIR BODIES AND HAD BECOME HEALTHY AGAIN!

WHEN I ASKED THIS DOCTOR IF HE WOULD WRITE A MEDICAL REPORT ON THIS, HE SAID NO. HE SAID THAT THE MEDICAL FIELD WOULD CRUCIFY HIM IF THEY FOUND OUT THAT HE HAD FOUND OUT A CANCER CURE WHICH WORKED AND WAS NOT EXPENSIVE TO DO. … OF COURSE UNDER OUR FEDERAL POLICE STATE WASH., D.C., I CANNOT TELL YOU MY HONEST OPINION IF THIS WOULD BE A HEALTH CURE FOR OTHERS OR NOT. INSTEAD, THE USUAL LEGAL DISCLAIMER FOR THE FDA. THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR FOR HOW TO POTENTIALLY HEAL YOUR CURRENT HEALTH PROBLEM OR PROBLEMS.

I KNOW THE FAMILY TRADE SECRET TO THE MILLING PROCESS AND HAVING STUDIED WITH AN ENGINEERING SCHOOL LONG AGO, I KNOW WHY THE UNORTHODOX ENGINEERING APPROACH TO IT COULD NOT BE DUPLICATED BY OTHER ENGINEERS. OTHERS SPENT MAYBE $50 MILLION TRYING TO DUPLICATE THE FLOUR AND FINALLY GAVE UP SAYING IT SEEMED TO BE "ENGINEERINGLY IMPOSSIBLE" TO DO.

… AND IN EARLY TESTS WHERE BY TRICKS THE NAZIS GOT SAMPLES OF THIS FLOUR, THEY TESTED IT AND REPORTED TO HITLER THAT THEY COULD CREATE A MASTER RACE FOR NAZI GERMANY IT MADE THE GERMAN STUDENTS SO SUPERIOR WHO HAD IT ADDED TO THEIR DIET. BOTH HITLER AND STALIN JUDGED THAT THIS FOOD WOULD TURN THEIR PEOPLE INTO A 'MASTER RACE" IF ADDED TO THEIR NATIONAL DIET IN EITHER COUNTRY.

WASHINGTON, D.C. STRONGLY BLOCKED MY FATHER FROM ESTABLISHING THIS FOOD INDUSTRY MASSIVELY IN AMERICA AND THEN THE WORLD. AND WHEN MY TURN CAME AND I TOOK OVER THE FAMILY TRADE SECRET FOOD PROCESS, WASH., D.C. SAVAGELY FOUGHT ME TO KEEP ME FROM SETTING UP A GIANT INDUSTRY IN AMERICA BASED UPON THIS VERY POWERFUL FOOD DISCOVERY AND MAKING AMERICA THE UNDISPUTED WORLD LEADER IN THE FOOD MARKET OF THE WORLD AND ALL SORTS OF POWER ADDED TO AMERICA AS A NATION BY THIS INDUSTRIAL POSITION FOR AMERICA THEN. UNIVERSITY TESTS WHEN MY FATHER WAS ALIVE PREDICTED THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH WOULD LATER GO EXTINCT IF THIS GREAT FOOD DISCOVERY WAS NOT ADDED TO THE AMERICAN AND WORLD DIET IN TIME. LATER ON, AL GORE WROTE THE FOREWORD TO A SCIENCE BOOK WITH COLLECTED MEDICAL LAB REPORTS FROM ALL THE WORLD SAYING THAT THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH WILL SOON GO EXTINCT IF AN ANTIDOTE WAS NOT FOUND IN TIME TO SAVE THE HUMAN RACE FROM PENDING BIOLOGICAL EXTINCTION ON EARTH. MY FATHER'S GREAT FOOD DISCOVERY IS THE "ANTIDOTE" TO SAVE THE HUMAN RACE FROM EXTINCTION. WHEN THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, THEN AMERICA CAN HAVE THIS GREAT FOOD INDUSTRY BASED UPON THIS GREAT FOOD DISCOVERY MADE BY MY FAMILY. I ADDED A FEW FOOD ANGLES TO THIS PROCESS NOT KNOWN ABOUT BY MY FATHER WHEN STILL ALIVE. NOW THE FOOD INDUSTRY WILL BE EVEN BIGGER FOR AMERICA ONCE THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED IN AMERICA AND CORRUPT WASH., D.C. CAN NO LONGER BLOCK IT FROM BEING SET UP IN AMERICA NOW. OBAMA HAS PULLED MANY DIRTY TRICKS TRYING TO BLOCK THIS FOOD INDUSTRY FROM BEING SET UP IN AMERICA. MAYBE HE NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE ON MEDICAL GROUNDS OF MENTAL INCOMPETENCE AND UNABLE TO DELIVER SANE, SOUND LEADERSHIP TO AMERICA AT THIS TIME!

REPORT # 6: THE LEGAL WORDS THAT ARE MAGIC FOR YOU! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA -

When living in Wash., D.C. many years ago, I worked for awhile in the savings and loan field and studied with the American Savings And Loan Institute. I learned some legal wording from that field that so often can eliminate probate courts, lawyers, reading of wills, etc. in order to pass your money, property, or whatever to your wife or husband, children, friends, or some other source. This had the potential to save a lot of money spent on lawyers now and later when you died and wanted to pass some inheritance on to family, etc. I will be willing to share this legal wording with you that I learned from the legal instructions in the savings and loan industry. Free Bonus Report #6 - The Magic Legal Words. Copyrighted 2014.

Free Bonus Report #7 - Legally should an RV of currencies be taxed or not? Grounds asserted for saying "No!" Earlier this year two national blogs posted what were stated to be the
Treasure Department Regulations related to the currency RV. Also, how to state your currency exchange so it is not considered an investment and subject to capital gains tax. We reprint what they said and you can judge whether you should pay an income tax on an RV of foreign currencies or not. They make good money in Wash., D.C. off of this regardless if taxed or not. The report explains how.

YOU DECIDE IF THIS INFORMATION IS USEFUL TO YOU OR NOT. WE MERELY REPORT WHAT OTHERS REPORTED WAS LEGAL ON THIS ISSUE AT THIS BASIC TIME WHEN REPORTED.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR A SCHOLAR AND LEADER WHO IS GOOD AT CERTAIN NATIONAL SUBJECTS AND FIELDS. THERE ARE ALSO MANY OTHER BRIGHT PEOPLE GOOD AT VARIOUS SUBJECTS AND FIELDS IN AMERICA. I CHEER FOR ALL THE BRIGHT AND BRILLIANT PEOPLE I FIND ACROSS AMERICA. WITH ALL OF US PITCH IN WHERE WE ARE GOOD AT SOME FIELD OR SUBJECT IMPORTANT TO AMERICA. LIKE PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN PREDICTED, WE HAVE THE COLLECTIVE BRAINS (GOD-GIVEN BRAINS!) WHERE WE CAN SOLVE THE KEY PROBLEMS OF AMERICA. PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN BELIEVED IN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! SO DO I!)

Posted by Freewill at 6:09 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm shocked I tell you shocked, Gassy Rassy actually got something right, purely by ignorance and accident, Fluorine gas in water would be highly toxic. Fluoride can be as well, but not in the micro quantities found in modern drinking water. I suspect, well know really, that the well water I grew up drinking had more Fluoride in it than the tap water I currently have.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, March 13, 2015
OBAMA'S WAR AGAINST CHRISTIANITY. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 13, 2015
I MUST HAVE BROKE THE NERVE OF OBAMA. IF MY BOOK WAS NOT STOPPED IN TIME, THE CHRISTIANS COULD RESOLVE KEY DIFFERENCES AND SUDDENLY BE A POWERFUL FORCE IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD THAT HAD TO BE RECKONED WITH. IT IS TOO LEGALLY DANGEROUS FOR OBAMA OPERATIVES TO HACK THE PAYMENTS SENT THROUGH PAYPAL AS THAT WOULD TRIGGER OFF GRAND JURIES THEN OBAMA AND HIS OBAMA FEDERAL OPERATIVES COULD FACE DEADLY CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS FROM BOTH FEDERAL AND STATE GRAND JURIES. SO THEY TRIED A BACKUP PLAN THEY THOUGHT THAT THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH AND TRICK THE CHRISTIANS OUT OF WINNING AMERICA EFFECTIVELY BACK TO CHRIST. OBAMA WAS DETERMINED THAT MY BOOK HAD TO BE STOPPED BY WHATEVER DIRTY TRICKS COULD BE USED! OTHERWISE, CHRISTIANITY WON BACK AMERICA INSTEAD OF ISLAM TAKING OVER AMERICA AS OBAMA IS WORKING FOR BY MANY DIRTY TRICK OPERATIONS OVER YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

PEOPLE SENT ME THROUGH PAYPAL $12.50 PAYMENT FOR THIS BOOK WHILE LISTED AT THIS LOW PRICE IN A PROMOTIONAL SECTION OF MY NATIONAL WEBSITE PROBABLY C.I.A. DID THE DIRTY TRICKS FOR OBAMA HERE. THEY SAW MY GROUP SEND OUT THE PDF VERSION OF THIS BOOK AFTER WE RECEIVED PAYMENT FROM PAYPAL TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS SUPPLIED US BY PAYPAL ON BEHALF OF THEIR CUSTOMERS. AND SUDDENLY NO PDF VERSION OF THE BOOK ARRIVED AND PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT WE WERE TRYING TO CHEAT THEM. COMPLAINTS ARE FILED WITH PAYPAL AND WE SEND REPEATED COPIES TO THE CUSTOMERS AND THEY NEVER RECEIVE THE COPIES. WE FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET COPIES TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND ARE DOWN TO THE LAST ONE WHO WE HOPE GOT HIS COPY TODAY AND CAN REMOVE THE COMPLAINT TO PAYPAL THAT WE WOULD NEVER SEND THE PDF VERSION OF THE BOOK TO HIM DESPITE REPEATED EMAILED REQUESTS. . OUR SENT COPIES OF THE PDF VERSION OF THIS BOOK WERE LISTED IN THE SENT COLUMN WITH OUR GOOGLE EMAIL ACCOUNT AND NO NOTICE BACK THAT THE BOOK AS AN ATTACHMENT TO THE EMAIL WAS NEVER RECEIVED BY THE CUSTOMER WE SENT TO. WE ARE GETTING INTO SOPHISTICATED C.I.A. HACKER TECHNOLOGY TO TRICK GOOGLE AND OTHER SOURCES SO THEY COULD INTERCEPT OUR SHIPMENTS BY EMAIL, DESTROY THEM OR REDIRECT THEM TO A HARMLESS EMAIL ADDRESS THAT THEY WOULD CONTROL AND THEN LAUGH THEIR HEADS OFF AS THEY THINK THIS IS A FUNNY LEGAL JOKE TO TRY AND LEGALLY FRAME US WHEN WE HAVE BEEN QUITE HONORABLE WITH OUR ORDERS ALL ALONG. WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO REPEATEDLY ORDER FROM US AS THEY TRUST US AND HAVE RECEIVED WHAT THEY ORDERED EACH TIME.

WE HAVE A PRIME SUSPECT WE THINK LIKELY BEHIND THIS. EITHER HE HAS BEEN DOING THIS ALONE OR ELSE HEADING A C.I.A. GROUP TO DO THIS TO TRY AND DERAIL THE PROMOTION ACROSS AMERICA OF OUR BOOK BOTH CATHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS HAVE PRAISED SO HIGHLY. ONE WHO CALLED HIMSELF A CATHOLIC LAY MONK PUBLICLY COMMENTED THAT HE RATED THIS CHRISTIAN BOOK LIKELY THE MOST IMPORTANT RELIGIOUS CLASSIC IN AMERICAN HISTORY SINCE AMERICA WAS FOUNDED AS A NATION IN 1776. THERE IS A ROGUE C.I.A. OPERATIVE IDENTIFIED BY AN OUTSIDE SOURCE TO US AS WORKING FOR C.I.A. AND HE BOASTS HOW HE IS SO CLEVER AT HACKING FOR ANY REASON ON THE INTERNET. FEDERAL INTELLIGENCE SOURCES WILL KNOW WHO HE IS WHEN I MENTION THAT HE BEFORE THREATENED ME WITH MURDER IN THE NAME OF OBAMA IF I DID NOT STOP PROMOTING THE OMNI LAW SHOWN ON OUR WEBSITE AND IMPLIED THIS MURDER THREAT ALSO COVERED THIS BOOK. HE HAD TRIED TO DESTROY MAYBE 50 OR MORE COPIES OF THIS BOOK WHEN HE BROKE INTO OUR COMPUTER FILES BY HACKING AND TRIED TO DESTROY ALL MASTER COPIES OF THIS BOOK WE HAD IN COMPUTER MEMORY. HE DIDN'T KNOW IT BUT WE WATCHED HIM WHEN HE BROKE INTO OUR SECURITY AND TRIED TO SABOTAGE OUR OPERATIONS. THERE WAS A TRAP TO IDENTIFY WHO HE WAS AND HE FELL FOR OUR TRAP!

WHEN WE BY PUBLIC NOTICE POSTED WITH NESARA NEWS ASKED THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. UNDER ERIC HOLDER TO INVESTIGATE HIM AND ALSO SENT A LETTER TO THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. ASKING FOR HIM TO BE INVESTIGATED, THEIR LEGAL SILENCE GAVE THE CORRUPT ANSWER BACK THAT WE KNEW THEY WOULD. WE JUST WANTED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT UNDER ERIC HOLDER, THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. IS WILDLY CORRUPT AND STONEWALLING ALL CRIMINAL EVIDENCE WHICH WOULD FORCE OBAMA OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND LIKE LIGHTNING! FOR EXAMPLE, I THINK IT WAS THE DAUGHTER OF JOHN WAYNE WHO IS AN ATTORNEY HERSELF TOOK OBAMA'S CLAIMED BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND SHOWED MASSIVE LEGAL FRAUD THROUGHOUT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE MEANING IT WAS A FORGERY AND OBAMA IS A SUPER CON ARTIST IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
OKAY, SHOW THE AMERICAN MANHOOD YOU ARE CAPABLE OF, ORDER THE BOOK FOR $12.50 WHICH YOU WILL FIND AMAZING READING ACCORDING TO WHAT PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED TO ME THEY FIND THIS AMAZING AND A CLASSIC. AND SCARE THE OBAMA CROWD AS THEY REALIZE HOW FAR THIS BOOK NOW COVERS AMERICA AND THEIR CRIMINAL TACTICS WILL STOP FOR FEAR OF MASSIVE CRIMINAL INDICTMENTS OTHERWISE. AND FOR PEOPLE IN OTHER LANDS, WE CAN EASILY SEND TO OTHER NATIONS BY EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE CHRISTIAN BOOK THAT OBAMA HAS TARGETED OUT TO BE THE MOST EFFECTIVE CHRISTIAN BOOK IN AMERICA TO WIN AMERICA BACK TO GOD OR ELSE HE WOULD NOT BE TRYING THESE CRIMINAL TACTICS TO TRY AND BLOCK IT FROM REACHING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER NOT AFRAID OF THE OTHER SIDE SO NOW THE OTHER SIDE IS GETTING AFRAID OF HIM. IF HE REACHES THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EFFECTIVELY THEN END OF CORRUPTION AND HIGH TREASON IN THE NATIONAL GOVERNMENT IN WASH., D.C. A GOVERNMENT AFRAID OF THE PEOPLE IS BY MENTALITY A GOVERNMENT COMMITTED TO A NATIONAL POLICE STATE AND TYRANNY AS A GOVERNMENT. IN A FREE SOCIETY, WE CAN EITHER SUPPORT OR CRITICIZE WHAT SIDE WE WANT TO AND NOT A BIG DEAL! THE TRUTH AND COMMON SENSE SHOULD WIN OUT IN A FREE SOCIETY! BUT WHEN THE SIDE IN CONTROL OF GOVERNMENT IS TRYING EVERY TRICK TO CENSOR IMPORTANT NEWS AND TRYING TRICKS OF PROPAGANDA IN ORDER TO DECEIVE THE PEOPLE IF THEY WILL FALL FOR MASS LIES, THEN WE RESTORE A FREE SOCIETY TO OUR NATION OR ELSE LIVE IN THE HELLHOLE THE TYRANTS WANT US TO LIVE IN AND MAKE OUR LIVES WORTHLESS TO LIVE IN THAT NATION ONCE TYRANNY TAKES OVER THAT NATION!)
ONLY IN AMERICA CAN THE LEADERS VIOLATE THE LAWS AND NOT BE PROSECUTED! PASS THE OMNI LAW TO RESTORE HONEST GOVERNMENT TO WASH., D.C.!

Posted by Freewill at 7:55 PM

The reason Erasmus "not afraid" of America doesn't mention my "name" is that I once sent him some legal nonsense (lifted from the OPPT website) claiming that "Deep Knight" was trademarked or copyrighted (it was a VERY confused letter) and he would be sued for a thousand dollars if he used it. I was trying to bait him into revealing my name was Dirk Diggler (hee hee), but he was more stupid than I thought.

Maybe it's time for another letter...

Dewey, Cheatham & Howe LLP
Attorneys at Law
XXX Bannock St., Suite 111
Denver, CO 80204

TO
Martin Hunter
N.I.F.I.
P.O. Box 1465
Seneca, SC 29679

WITH DUE STANDING, AUTHORITY, and AUTHORIZATION, without prejudice, public policy UCC 1-308, the undersigned does knowingly, willingly, and intentionally make and give this DECLARATION OF FACTS and NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST, with full personal liability, duly secured by oath and bond, as a matter of record, public policy UCC 1-201 (31), duly entered into Law Ordinance, inclusive of Universal Law Ordinance, notice by action of due entry into International Law Ordinance, notice by public registration, with additional notice duly made and given, duly verified, reconfirmed, and ratified as duly accepted and guarded, preserved and protected by Universal Trust, under the trust of creation, duly established by creation at creation, unrebutted, nunc pro tunc, praeterea, preterea, unrebutted, under governing law, International Law Ordinance UCC Doc. No. 2012113593 and CO UCC Doc. No. 2012-296-1209-2, governing law, preserved and protected under UCC Doc. No. 2000043135, the Perpetuity, guaranteed, protected, and secured, public policy UCC 1-303, common law remedy thereunder guaranteed, public policy UCC 1-305, nunc pro tunc, praeterea, preterea, unrebutted, restated, and incorporated here by reference as if set forth in full, knowingly, willingly, and intentionally entered into Universal Law Ordinance, notice by action, under the law of creation, this April fifteenth in the year two thousand and thirteen, the foregoing is true and correct, and has the full force of law.

WHEREAS
Martin Hunter of Seneca South Carolina using the “pen name” “Erasmus of America,” hereafter known as THE HARASSER,

HAS BEEN
Harassing, defaming, threatening, and accusing the person known as “Deep Knight” on the website “Quatloos,” which is the pen name and registered trademark of

Dietrich (Dirk) Diggler, Col. USAF Ret.
P.O. Box XXX
XXX, CO 80XXX

Hereafter known as THE HARASSED,

AND
most egregiously, according to his posted writings as “Erasmus of America,” THE HARASSER has been reporting THE HARASSED to law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, the South Carolina State Attorney Generals Office, and The Secret Service, without primary knowledge of a crime being committed or any act of criminal intent. And more specifically, THE HARASSER has been accusing THE HARASSED of felonies such as murder, threats of murder, and genocide without basis or evidence. This is in itself a felony, unrebutted, nunc pro tunc, praeterea, preterea, unrebutted, under governing law, International Law Ordinance UCC Doc. No. 2002123365 and CO UCC Doc. No. 2002-269-1239-0.

LET IT BE KNOWN
That THE HARASSED has invoked this CEASE AND DESIST ORDER to stop said harassments, including but not limited to publication online and otherwise of accusations, inferences, innuendoes, or his name or pseudonym, which THE HARASSER has now been notified of UCC trademark. By reading this, THE HARASSER agrees to be assessed fees for use of this trademarked material if it is used by THE HARASSER in the future. A fee schedule of $1,000 USD, invoiceable at the discretion of the trademark owner, SHALL be assessed for each usage after this issuance.

DULY VERIFIED as ISSUED, with due standing, authority and authorization, April 15, 2013 knowingly, willingly and intentionally made, given, and noticed, with unlimited personal liability, sworn under the penalties of perjury in accordance with lawful Universal Contract, under governing law, International Law Ordinance UCC Doc No. 2012113593, preserved and protected under perpetuity 2000043135, guaranteed, protected and secured, public policy, UCC 1-103, common law remedy thereunder guaranteed, public policy UCC 1-305; Duly witnessed, secured, entered and noticed; Without prejudice as promised, preserved, and protected, public policy, UCC 1-308, NUNC PRO TUNC, PRAETEREA
PRETEREA.

Dr. Renfrew Dildo, JD
Attorney at Law and Senior Non-Managing Partner
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I guess I missed something here, just exactly how is it impossible to underestimate Rassy's intelligence? So far I haven't found a scale or rating system that goes that low.

Otherwise, way to go.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gassy Rassy didn't hit a nerve with his asteroid on Sept 27th theory, so instead he muses about how free energy works ('cause you know it does).

Monday, March 23, 2015
ARE PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINES POSSIBLE? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 23, 2015 - 4:39 PM

THE OTHER DAY I BOUGHT A SMALL LAMP FROM A DOLLAR TREE STORE THAT WAS MADE IN CHINA AND SOLD FOR $1.00. CHEAP ITEM BUT ILLUSTRATED AN INTRIGUING SCIENTIFIC REALITY. IT WAS A SMALL SOLAR TABLE LAMP AND CHARGED UP ON A BATTERY IN DAYTIME FROM SOLAR LIGHT OR EQUIVALENT. A MINIATURE SOLAR PANEL CHARGES UP THIS SMALL LAMP EACH DAY ONCE LIGHT IS AVAILABLE. AND UNLESS YOU TURN OFF THE TINY SWITCH TO IT, IT WILL SWITCH ITSELF OFF ONCE THE NIGHT IS OVER AND THE DAYTIME LIGHT BECOMES STRONG ENOUGH. THE LIGHT BULB IS APPARENTLY ALL PLASTIC AS I DID NOT SEE ANY WIRES TO IT FROM THE BATTERY AREA, ETC. .

NOW IF THE SOLAR PANEL DOES NOT WEAR OUT WITH TIME AND THE BATTERY DOES NOT WEAR OUT WITH TIME AND IF THE VERSION OF PLASTIC LIGHT BULB DOES NOT WEAR OUT WITH TIME, THEN WE HAVE A VERSION OF A THEORETICAL "PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE" IN LAMP FORM, BUT PRODUCES LIGHT INSTEAD OF WORK ENERGY IN OTHER FORMS AS OTHER MACHINES MIGHT PRODUCE.

Or perhaps we have an idiot who doesn't understand the photoelectric effect.

... SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION NOT WELL ENOUGH DEFINED CAN BLOCK VALID SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES AND ENGINEERING DESIGNS FROM EVER COMING INTO EXISTENCE BECAUSE THE MIND IS CLOSED TO SUCH CONCEPTS OF BUILDING MACHINES ... A WATER DAM CAN HARNESS THE FORCE OF RUNNING WATER THEORETICALLY FOR ETERNITY AND ALWAYS GIVE US ENERGY WITHOUT ACCORDING TO PHYSICS TODAY RUNNING FROM A SOURCE OF ENERGY TO PRODUCE THIS "FORCE." THIS IS A VIOLATION OF THE "THEORY OF THE CONSERVATION OF ENERGY" WHERE ENERGY CANNOT BE PRODUCED FROM NOTHING BUT WE CAN ONLY CONVERT ENERGY FROM ONE SOURCE OF ENERGY TO ANOTHER FORM OF ENERGY. ... I THINK THAT PHYSICS GOT SUCKERED IN BY ITS OWN ASSUMPTION THAT IT COULD NEVER BE WRONG IN ANY CONCLUSION THAT IT CAME TO. I THINK THAT THERE IS AN EXPLANATION THAT PHYSICS HAS NOT SPOTTED YET WHY FORCE IS A MANIFESTATION OF A FORM OF ENERGY THAT PHYSICS HAS NOT OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED AS YET. ... THIS REPORT IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO MAYBE OPENING UP A NEW BRANCH OF PHYSICS.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THE AMERICAN SCIENTIST WHO ENJOYS FACING CHALLENGES OF THE UNKNOWN IN SCIENCE! THAT IS A LOT MORE FUN THAT FIGHTING CORRUPTION IN WASH, D,C,! BUT IF WE DON'T FIGHT AND STOP WASH., D.C. CORRUPTION NOW BY PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW, THEN MAYBE AMERICA HAS NO FUTURE AND SO MAYBE WE HAVE NO FUTURE AS HUMAN BEINGS EITHER! AS PATRICK HENRY SAID TO MOTIVATE AMERICA TO STAND FOR FREEDOM AND A FUTURE FOR AMERICA BACK IN THE TIME OF 1776: "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!")

Posted by Freewill at 7:24 PM
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Deep Knight wrote:Or perhaps we have an idiot who doesn't understand the photoelectric effect.
He doesn't have a grasp of the concept of moving water providing energy to spin the turbines for electrical generation either (thus converting one type of energy for another). I learned that in grade school, without the benefit of multiple calendar years of military school. I also learned proper punctuation. :naughty:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt