On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by rogfulton »

Deep Knight wrote:Perhaps it would help if Rassy and his ilk who spout off about it actually read the Constitution.
And have their 'truth' shown in a bad light in front of the King of the Constitution(TM)*?

*not really trademarked, as if Those in the Know(TM)** have to be told.

**again, not really trademarked. But you can't be too sure.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:Perhaps it would help if Rassy and his ilk who spout off about it actually read the Constitution.
Uh DK, aren't you kind of making a rash assumption here, that Rassy and his ilk actually can read, beyond the name on the chawin' terbaccy can, I mean??? Think about who we're dealing with here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Rassy can't read? I knew he couldn't write well, but I figured anyone with an advanced degree like a PhDAME had to have some level of education!

To show how this principle works, I was trained by my father in his trade secret process how to manufacture a food product that the Vatican years ago endorsed as potentially the most important news for mankind since the coming of Christ. I have extensive knowledge in the field of my father and had studied mechanical engineering with an engineering school years earlier. I elected myself to the 1776 style title of Doctor of Advanced Milling Engineering as I will not share this technical engineering knowledge with any engineering school but my own set up by me. Only those I train will know the most advanced milling engineering in the world in the food industry. My milling engineering is far superior to that taught by any engineering school in America or Europe, so I very legitimately have the right to create the engineering title and field of Doctor of Advanced Milling Engineering (AME)! This is illustrating and practicing how America helped pioneer new engineering fields for the world starting in 1776 once Americans learned enough in a technical field to be the authority in that field. "Doctor" means "One Who Teaches." The engineering schools missed the mark when they did not invite Thomas Edison to set up in engineering schools the field of "Invention Engineering!" I studied Edison's concept of an "Invention Factory" and can teach the Thomas Edison version of "Invention Engineering!"

Rassy is playing doctor? Creepy!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

First, on Saturday Rassy added his voice to those pleading for racial understanding.

Saturday, November 2, 2013
ONE PENNY AND INFLATION! (WASH., D.C. MASS EXPOSED!) BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DECEMBER 27, 2001 - WITH IMPORTANT UPDATED NOTES NOV. 2, 2013

As an African tribal chieftain explained to my mother at a World Trade Fair when she was a young woman, his chieftain forefathers and other African tribal chiefs conquered the "inferior African races" and shipped them off to America to be slaves by selling them to Muslim Arab, Jewish, and Yankee slave traders who then shipped them to the Thirteen Colonies and Central and Latin America. The African tribal chiefs were kicking the "inferior Black races" as they called them out of Africa and never wanted them to return to Africa.

I judged it necessary to mention this historical note to throw cold water on a lot of this Communist propaganda in America how the Blacks in America originally ended up as slaves in the Thirteen Colonies. The Black leaders in Africa decided which Blacks in Africa they wanted to become slaves and never return to Africa. This was "racial ethnic cleansing" by the victorious African Black tribes against their Black racial enemies they defeated in battle according to this Black tribal chief who told my mother the proud family tradition handed down to him from his ancestors.

Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for one who dares to speak the truth in America to wake up the American people with!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:41 PM

Next, frequent sufferers, er, readers of Gassy Rassy might remember his musings about the family gold mine he was gonna open up real soon. Well, it turns out to be more than one mine, at least I think that’s what he’s saying.

"PROOF RFID MICROCHIP IS IN 'OBAMA HEALTH CARE" FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 4, 2013

… If any of the 10% royalty option remains, I will likely have the money myself and buy out the remainder with my own money at that time and assign this to my favorite charity or charities after I am paid back the original money I put out to get this interest for a charity or charities. I had access to an old engineering report people did not know exists and it indicated that the old family mining site might be the largest gold vein in America today.

If for any reason, technical problems prevent me from reopening the old family gold site of long ago, I also have three other gold location angles due to my family background and will reassign the 10% royalty on profit plan divided pro-rata between backers then to at least one or more of other gold sites so long as they will deliver on serious gold production. I studied engineering with an engineering school years ago and also got technical suggestions from an old friend of mine who used to open up mines in America. I know what to look for and what is smart to go after or not. Don't be caught like Mark Twain of long ago. He and two buddies discovered a gold strike in California and celebrated at the bar about their discovery instead of filing claim on it. Someone else filed when they should have but were drinking instead and they lost as I recall the largest gold discovery in California then. The old family story left to me told exactly where the gold is at at the old family site and my forefather who opened up this large gold operation told us what was necessary to make this operational again once time allowed. Time to cash in! Gold is high now! I have this old family gold site running and I will back the paying back of any money loaned for the Omni Law Loan Program if settlement from Wash., D.C. stalls for awhile. But I have engineered legal upsets before because I know how law works and anticipate that we will have the largest financial settlement in history and will be paid what is owed us which I will divide 10% pro-rata of it to all backers of the Omni Law Loan Program per terms already stated.

And more on the Devil trying to temp him. Gotta have a word with Satan about that.

I already was offered recently a deal where I would be made super rich for life if I would sell out the American people and not push the Omni Law. But I am dedicated to the principles I stand for and so you still have a leader with powerful aces on your side and will not sell you out. I know political science well. I know how to win. I know power tactics and have moved this movement into a position where it is potentially a deadly threat to the powerfully corrupt in America. But I have no magic wand, and only deal with reality! Heavy backing of the people means I win fast for the Omni Law. Light backing of the people means I can still win, but takes longer and I will have to sacrifice some personal interests in order to give you the American people the victory of passage of the Omni Law which will make America a reborn nation in freedom and prosperity once passed.

I was offered powerful connections and to be one of "their leaders" if I would join them now, but who would fight for passage of the proposed Omni Law if not me, and who would fight for Christianity and Christian values on a heavyweight level if I left you, and who would fight for serious free enterprise if I did not as I know the heavyweight economics most good intentioned conservative leaders stand for but I possess much advanced knowledge of economic science they never had access to? It is a pattern of Bible history that God always sends one or more leaders to show the people the right way God approves for them so they have a choice between good and evil for their nation. There are many capable leaders out there and very intelligent. But I am a ramrod leader and they are not. They rally behind me and we will storm this nation. Obama offers America the blessings of all hell let loose on earth for America and the world if you let him win in his objectives. I offer the blessings of God because my smart answers have pretty much all been done already in history and God supplied these answers, not man. My real brains is being smart enough to listen to the smart answers that God has already given for mankind as examples to follow. When you also listen to the smart answers that God has already shown us in history, science, agricuture, free enterprise, industrial principles, national defense, etc., then we are all smart because we all listen to the wisdom of God which is smarter than any of us singly! God has not abandoned us! We can only fall and collapse if we abandon God who does not wish for us to fail on this earth! …

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:55 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A treat for Texino.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013
OBAMA JOKE FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 12, 2013

... By the way, the moment the Omni Law is passed, Wash., D.C. can no longer steal money from your bank accounts and if you did a good exchange of currencies through such as the much talked about RV of currencies, if they try to steal your money, once the Omni Law is passed, we will have the federal thieves arrested for high treason and put them on trial for their lives if this is required so they understand in Wash., D.C. to not try and steal the your money from the bank accounts of you the people and businesses of America. When F.D.R. had his "10 day bankers' holiday" and closed all bank accounts for 10 days, when my mother's New York City bank account was reopened, she had $5,000 remaining and $295,000.00 had disappeared from her bank account. With similar things like this happening all over America, no banks were prosecuted by the federal government! You want to know why? After I studied all this economic science and history, I knew the answer! Wash., D.C. had stolen the $295,000 from my mother and large amounts from Americans and businesses all over the nation is why no banks got prosecuted for bank fraud or bank theft! The fed boys pocketed the money the same as Obama wants to do to you. I have sources reporting on his schemes against the American people to steal your money from you. Pass the Omni Law and your money is then safe in America. And if they had already stolen from your bank accounts, we will see the stolen money is restored to you and will then go after the power elite like the Wrath of God to charge them with high treason for this and we will shake all the money out of them until every penny of your money is restored to you!
We are nasty boys! We are actually on the side of the American people and free enterprise! Also, something that Wash., D.C. has forgotten about and does not believe in anymore which is God-given rights and true freedom for the American people and businesses of America.
Now the reverse of a joke about Obama. Instead a deadly but true story about Obama and shows why you should never turn your back on him and trust him with unchallengeed power. Before running for the White House, he raised nearly one million dollars for a relative of his in Kenya who headed up a terrorist organization in Kenya. Sources in Kenya reported this information to me. Also, they reported how Obama got the word out that he was a Muslim also when in Kenya visiting his relatives. The Muslim terrorists financed by Obama from Chicago burned down Christian churches in Kenya and at one Christian church of Black Christians they set the church on fire. When around 70 women and children came out, around 2,000 Muslim terrorists were waiting for them and with machetes chopped down the 70 or so Black Christian women and children. This is how much Obama loves the Christians in America who he will arrange the same fate for if you don't kick him out of the White House but let him get the angle how he can seize national power. He will try it if he thinks that he can get away with it.
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for one who forgot long ago what fear is and so stands up for you until you learn that life is not worth living until you also forget fear of tyrants and tyrannies. And you like Patrick Henry are going to say, "Give me liberty or give me death!" When the people get strong, tyrannies melt away like ice melting fast in a hot summer sun! Life has no value without freedom, so stand up now and recapture control of America and restore freedom for all our people in America!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:08 PM

This is the guy who is afraid of mentioning the name "Deep Knight" since he got one of Heather's nonsense OPPT documents signed by Dr. Dildo. That's what I call courage!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Texino, dedicated Communist (you can tell by the name, Texas is a hotbed Marxism), might be amused by Erasmus' recent point-by-point repudiation of the 1848 Communist Manifesto.

ARE WE COMMUNISTS? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 14, 2013
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial crimes, especially for agriculture. Comment. Environmental laws are as Communist as all hell to regulate private farms out of existence in America and upon manufactured excuses confiscate most or all of the land in America in the name of the "Environment" (new name for Communism in America!). Covered second topic first. First topic now. Federal Emergency Public Works Programs: Executive Order 11000 provides for forced mobilization of civilians into work brigades. A number of federal plans now for forcing all Americans to work as labor for the federal government including FEMA Camps which is a nicer name than calling them concentration labor camps which they are!

Industrial crimes, eh? Strange, but the original was:
Karl Marx wrote:8. Equal liability of all to labour. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
Armies, crimes, what's the big diff? The difference is that I would have loved to find how Gassy Rassy would have found support in America today for Agricultural Armies run by the state ... but wait ... he did in the "second topic first, first part now" second part of his comment. One strange and disturbed individual.

The corrupt and traitors in Wash., D.C. must be very scared of this Omni Law being passed! I had two apparent federal murder attempts on my life and also received threats not to pass the Omni Law or else I would be murdered. Also, don't try to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America or else I would be murdered for that also! How corrupt, criminal, and treasonable Wash., D.C. is these days! Passage of the Omni Law will restore America to the American people!
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for the patriot who couldn't be stopped with murder threats, murder attempts, and many other "dirty tricks" from federal operatives working for Obama who does not want the American people to win back control of your nation America and have America become one nation again under God as we were under George Washington, etc.!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:04 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, November 16, 2013
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA AND OTHERS - NOV. 16, 2013
Years ago, I, Erasmus of America, used to collect Communist publications of America from roughly 1920 onwards. Also, I received very confidential Communist publications from one of the top 12 Communist leaders of America who became a Christian shortly before World War II. During the Depression, they set up a plan of rewriting American history to change the meaning of the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights, and make their Marxist version become the official version to be taught in colleges and law schools all over America. They said that by capture of the American educational system from within, they could then use force of law to brainwash American children into Marxist teachings such as their new invented version of the American Revolution, why it was fought, and what was the original intended meaning of the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights. They were going to write Christianity out of giving America the political and economic concepts which launched the American Revolution and founded America as a nation. They would instead substitute their invented historical lie of America being founded as a humanist, atheistic, Marxist nation, and get this taught in all the school textbooks of America as the approved new version of American history and throwing in the trashcan what regular history books had taught such as the "Bulletproof George Washington" protected by Divine protection, America founded as a Christian nation and government, etc.
They wanted to give the national government Marxist centralist powers denied by the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights chief of which was a progressive federal income tax and a central banking system designed to economically control the people so they worked to enrich the government instead of themselves. Americans today give up to 50% of all their annual wages to direct and indirect taxes. The vast bulk of the tax money is squandered. It is just to keep excessive money out of the hands of the ordinary people of America. By legal double-talk they would outlaw the Bible from the schools of America, push evolution as an alleged scientific fact and not allow any scientific fact and not allow any scientific evaluation or facts to be presented in the schools which might tend to discredit it, and by this system of takeover of the educational system of America, now brainwash the school children of America that Marxism is Americanism and what the American Revolution was fought to establish. The Ten Plans of the Communist Manifesto of Karl Marx in 1848 is pretty much the key federal law of America today!
I had informants inside the Communist Party of America. The most secret apparatus of the Communists then was the 100 Columns of the Communist Party in America. Columns means top American leaders who were dedicated Communists, but would never admit it to the dumb, gullible public as they saw the American people. Their main program was to create propaganda spins on key platforms of Marxism for America and piecemeal pass federal law after federal law until finally through legal double-talk they had turned the U.S. Constitution into a Marxist police state for America. One time when the Communists wanted a key industrial process of my father, they tried to win him over by telling him how they had captured secret control of the main American educational system and brainwashing the school children of America, they would have to end up winning control of America in the end. This is why Khrushchev boasted to America that one day our grandchildren would wake up one morning to find they were now living in a Marxist America.
While domestically Ronald Reagan couldn't undo the "politically correct" politics and education of America run by our "100 Columns" of America then, still, by skillful blockage of the drive of the Soviet Union to develop a major oil pipeline to Europe to provide the finances to keep the Soviet Union alive, President Reagan as he had planned, finally caused the financial collapse of the Soviet Union and with it unhinged their plans for world conquest. However, we still have left this "politically correct" politics and education of America which was started by a Communist intellectual driven out of Nazi Germany in the 1930's, came to America and financed by some wealthy set up the "politically correct" movement in America to make Americans only accept Communist positions as right to govern America by or talk about. It sounds nicer to trick people with "politically correct" than openly admit it is Marxist in concept and principles which it basically is! So pass this publication around all over America and stop being chicken liver psuedo-patriots and instead become real Americans again standing for what America was founded upon! We were founded on principles of law and education derived from the Bible! Once national censorship is broken in America, this can easily be proven by mass quoting of all the Founding Fathers of America and their first successors to national power in America.
The newspapers of America have neither the journalistic integrity called honesty, nor the moral guts to openly publish the above material I just showed you.
Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what payment is for whether for a product helping to finance our Omni Law Drive or a loan payment for the Omni Law Loan Program on our website and designed to finance the passage of the Omni Law and then pay you back the original loan money supplied plus special bonuses making this far more profitable for you than stock offers and should work as the offers are sound. By the way, can't let the cat out of the bag yet. We hold some hidden aces now that should insure that we will be able to pass the Omni Law and fast once three conditions occur. One, with collapse of Obamacare, that plays into our hands. Two other conditions we cannot say yet! We expect to win! But like in fighting a war, you don't tell the other side how you expect to defeat them! We are within range of being able to pass the Omni Law maybe even quickly now. And since all phone calls and emails are listened to and watched by Obama in America in total violation of the U.S. Bill of Rights, we did not show our true hand over these means of communications. We expect to win! I learned in military schools how to win a war, not lose the war!
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for the American patriot who realizes that Obama is forcing America to either return to its roots of 1776 or else America thinks Obama is worth destroying a nation for by following his radical and unsound ideas for America.)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:36 PM

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, you've been sleeping in class long enough, time for a quiz!
Which is more likely?
A) The $0.0008 Dinar will revalue to $32.
B) Erasmus will actually file one of his multi-trillion dollar lawsuits.
C) Flying monkeys coming out Orly's behind.
D) Lemon curry.

Monday, November 18, 2013
$120 TRILLION IN LEGAL CLAIMS AGAINST OBAMA, ERIC HOLDER, ETC. AND WASH., D.C.! BOYS, YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP THE "DIRTY TRICKS"!" FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA , NOV. 18, 2013

"Anonymous November 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Keep sending me those checks people. I need the money."

POSTED BY FEDERAL OPERATIVE POSING AS ME ERASMUS OF AMERICA PUTTING THIS COMMENT ON AT END OF "LETTERS TO THE EDITOR FROM ERASMUS AND OTHERS" -NOV. 16, 2013 AS WAS POSTED ON NESARA NEWS.

I am pretty certain I know which federal operative it was who posted this "dirty tricks" posting trying to create a fake image of me!

Now wait a garsh darned minute! He must be talking about me (unless he's found somebody new) and I'm insulted he would think I wouldn't write something MUCH more bizarre. I don't know, I don't post on MacHaffie's forum, hmmm... It would have to be something not only implying financial impropriety, but also accusing him of bestiality, bedwetting, and baby butchering. This comment isn't even close. Sheesh.

He works for Obama and is legally protected by Eric Holder from criminal prosecution since this federal operative threatened my life with murder several times in the name of Obama to stop my drive to pass the Omni Law and reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed ... I now formally call for Congress to immediately impeach Eric Holder from office for being an accessory to murder threats in the name of Obama trying to block the passage of a constitutional amendment in America (the Omni Law) and trying to block the reestablishment of my father's Vatican endorsed ...This is high treason level criminal activity by this federal operative or operatives and apparently commissioned and legally approved by Obama and Eric Holder as they think a government run by murder threats is a lawful way to do government in America. Also, it is genocide conspiracy criminal activity making it fully answerable both to American and international law as well. It probably will not be too long and I will be asking foreign governments to issue arrest warrants for genocide conspiracy by Obama, Eric Holder, etc. ... And don't fool yourself! Foreign intelligence sources are watching all the national reports I post on the internet these days! They know what is going on!

That's right, they read them aloud while doing silly little dances and making faces. Their coworkers roll on the floor in laughter. Especially the Frenchies.

I was going to be a little merciful and not hit harder on legal financial claims against Obama, Eric Holder, etc. ... will be sued each individually for $120 trillion in damages to create the legal precedent for all future law that any party to criminal acts is personally liable for the total amount of actual and punitive damages regardless what the others pay separately. You idiots in Wash., D.C. are going to learn not to mess with me! I don't intend to let you get away with it. I hid intelligence information away from you effectively.... You were spying on all my emails and what you thought were my electronic records. I saw that you did not get certain information that would show you what a strong hand I can have and not weak hand as you incorrectly read from information you thought you had obtained by illegal criminal spying on my electronic records any way you could. Any more "dirty tricks" pulled by any of your crowd in Wash., D.C. and the financial damage claims filed against you will go up to $150 trillion. And before you get too confident that I cannot do this successfully, I am the boy who over the years has engineered a number of legal upsets which shocked the lawyers when they lost to me. It is dangerous to underestimate me in law! I keep winning when it was supposed to be "impossible" I could win at law!

Yes, Gassy Rassy always wins when he writes his claims, but is he willing to put his money where is butt is? File a $120 trillion lawsuit against Eric Holder for an innocuous internet comment by Anonymous (hey, that's catchy). Go on, I dare you!!!!

A number of federal "dirty trick" operations have been tried against me that I did not raise the financial damage claims over then at that time. Now due to you apparently don't know when to quit, you are facing $120 trillion financial damage suits over them and if legal investigations prove that you are the fronts for secret interests running the government the public does not know about, they may end up also each getting each sued for $120 trillion in damages, etc. Rockefellers, Rothschilds, etc., better put a muzzle on your rabies dogs acting as your fronts in government and fast or else you may find suddenly all your financial holdings in the world at risk due to Obama and fellow idiots with him in government.

Now something that really burned me personally is I have been working on a secret scientific and engineering project for maybe two years now and my notes were sitting in my study and had disappeared when I returned a few hours later. I checked everywhere to make sure. The notes which were pages and pages of formulas, technical information, engineering drawings, etc. all gone! I can recreate the research project, but it might take months to replace the notes that were stolen from me. Only a federal operative would know what to look for and only a federal operative would have stolen this from me. I was working on what could be the greatest engineering process in human history to industralize the economies of all nations on earth.

Yes, we now have Rassy's design for an atomic-powered toilet, and will use them for our evil purposes.

And while we are talking on federally stolen things, I legally hung Obama, Eric Holder, etc. by repeatedly publicizing the federally stolen $525,000 that was my money to start the reestablishment of my father's Vatican endorsed .... I make this public record for when this report along with other national reports is presented to the UN and other sources asking for international arrest warrants for the parties guilty of genocide conspiracy to potentially kill off the entire human race on earth.

"Anonymous November 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Keep sending me those checks people. I need the money."

That is not my style of language, but that of a dirty trick federal operator working under orders of Obama. Translated into English, they think it will break me if I don't get financial support from a lot of the public, so make me look like a jackass so you wouldn't want to back me anyway. A few friends of mine already know that I am scheduled to have very heavy funds shortly for reasons not stated in this report. But to try and hurt the drive for passage of the Omni Law, they tried to "reinvent" the image of my character into a scumbag no one would want to back for anything.

Good point, I should have added "scumbag" to "bedwetter" above, but was on this "words beginning with B" kick. Can you think of any word starting with B that describe a used condom?

For the record I have said recently if you buy products from our national website, it helps to finance the Omni Law Drive. ... And once recently I mentioned if you wanted to send in any currency that is subject to an RV soon, we could also accept that but send to our postal address of NIFI, P.O.l Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . And for security reasons, suggested by certified mail as that works with good security. We had the banking connections that we could handle this also. And would give credit in the Omni Law Loan Program for the amount of the RV of currency, not what you originally paid for the same foreign currency. So that covers the range of ways we approached the public for potential support.

That's right, Martin Hunter, er, Erasmus is willing to accept Dinars! That MUST mean they're about to RV!!!

I publicized the story and U.S. Justice Dept. kept their mouths shut when I mentioned I had the deal that could have delivered such as $17 billion in profits and apparently with our phones wiretapped they knew we would have this huge amount of money to set up the Vatican endorsed food process with, so charged in to smash the deal which was quiet legitimate and they pretended otherwise. By amazing coincidence, one businessman with trucking connections tested out our technology for trucks and it worked great for 100 trucks tested. It increased according to his tests 30% or more fuel increase with the 100 commercial trucks tested.

Actually, the U.S. Justice Dept. owes us from $17 to $27 billion actual damages on their illegal way of destroying our business deal then and with punitive damages would owe us likely $100 billion in actual and punitive damages combined or higher! The U.S. Justice Dept. can pay us the damages owed us any time they are ready! By the way, this is the foundation on which is built our $120 trillion in current damage claims against Wash., D.C. and officials and personnel of the federal government who have the misfortune to make our list of those to be sued for $120 trillion in damages now. When we move, we move big on the traitors and criminals in Wash., D.C. Strangely enough the F.B.I. has behaved themselves and are not on our list at this time. Any federal agency obeying the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights is legally safe from our later legal wrath when the Omni Law is passed as it will be, I predict!

Bla, bla, bla. I would cut it if I could, honest.

... This report here would not have been prepared today if our dummies in federal service had learned to behave themselves and not try such as intended "dirty tricks" against me. This will blow up in their faces as the public will catch on to their style of "dirty trick" operations such as impersonalizing me in the Saturday comment and federal officials now facing $120 Trillion lawsuits are not going to be that confident that they are safe from me as I have this track record of having engineered a number of legal upsets before. I am not going to expand this report by showing the list of how many times I have won in legal upsets when I was not supposed to, but this is a deadly warning sign that it is not smart to make my list of those to be sued for $120 trillion in damages each.

Yeah, but you'll expand it with whinings about your father's Vatican-endorsed colon scrubber.

Nesara News and some other fine national news blogs have done a fine job ... If some of you want to play around with math, figure 10% of a settlement fund of up to $120 trillion divided pro-rata between those in the original $100 million Omni Law Loan Program and even if reduced to $100 trillion due to federal concessions on land, you still get your pro-rata share of $10 trillion(10% of settlement figure) divided between yourselves and this is plenty to retire on for life. If you fell for the phony dirty tricks operations of federal agents for Obama, when the payout occurs. you can also sue Obama and his associates in the dirty trick operations for costing you a fast fortune in life that was probably pretty much in the bag except you got suckered in by your enemies who unfortunately are inside the government due to Obama now who wants traitors to serve him, not honest patriots loyal to America. Like hornets, you can sting Obama and associates with lawsuits for the rest of their lives for costing you big fortunes through the Omni Law Loan Program, but you listened to Obama's front people instead of honest American patriots.

Like hornets! Ol' Rassy must have taken a double dose of meds.

... And a question to consider. How can any man on earth be more evil than Obama when medical evidence and medical lab reports from all over the world indicate that the entire human race on earth may go extinct if my father's Vatican endorsed ... Proof of his criminal nature is I got federal murder attempts back on my life ... see what explanation the White House gives if the national heat gets too intense on them for conspiracy of mass genocide against the American people by Obama.

Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for the American patriot who thought the American people were worth fighting for despite murder threats and other forms of threats from the super evil in the White House and elsewhere in Wash., D.C.!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:28 PM

If you're so brave, Rassy, why don't cha use the name "Deep Knight?" 'Fraid of some OPPT document signed by Dr. Dildo?

3 comments:

Anonymous November 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Any federal agency obeying the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights? Where or who would that be?
So if this all comes to past, who is going to enforce and arrest these criminals? There has been arrest warrants for the past few years on the record for the Bush & Obama regime and don't forget Billy baby. Also warrants out for the Queen and several high dignitaries in Canada for crimes against humanity way to the Vatican. Has there been any news yet if any of these warrants have been served and if so by whom? It's still all just business as usual. Have a nice day.

Anonymous November 18, 2013 at 9:26 PM
"Strangely enough the F.B.I. has behaved themselves..." It has? No, Erasmus! They have lost all credibility allowing the fraudulent usurper, Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro aka Harrison Bounel aka Soebarka, to sit in the White House. An arrest should have been made before he even took the oath of office. What are they doing? What are they waiting for?

Anonymous November 18, 2013 at 9:41 PM
ERASMUS. I am with you one hundred percent. If I had the money I would loan it to you. If you have the evidence to get them for attempted murder then please get it done as "WE THE PEOPLE' have had enough!!! I will send you $25.00. That is all that I can do.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Sure I'm a Commie. As soon as I heard that Russians took kids from their parents, I signed up to escape from my evil father (an engineer btw) and ended up in East Berlin where I spent the next 20 calender years in medical school. As a point of interest, Erasmus of Amerika tells about his mother meeting Africans at a trade fair. Well any fool knows that "trade" is just code for Communism! As for med school, we never had to study in a cadaver lab. Uncle Joe kept us well supplied with real live enemies of the State. Sure we operated on these non-persons and there is no better training than that gained by disconnecting various organs to see how necessary they were for continued existence. By the age of 12, I qualified as a General Surgeon and by 18 I was a multiple diplomat in all major specialties. I may be a Red, but I'm a nice guy and I really like
the folks here on the Q. I seldom come to the USA ,because I need to be within 8 degrees of the equator or I'll perish from the side effects of spending long periods in outer space. It's very very cold there you know. I guess I should spill the beans on ETs. They look just like us but are responsible for the things that keep society off balance; The Saxophone, Rap music, Andy Warhol, that sort of stuff. In closing, I'd like to say that being a Commie is no worse than being a Stump Baptist. Tomoski Texinovitch
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Sure I'm a Commie.
When the shadows grow long and the day winds down, don't we all long to return to our roots? Sure, I know the worldwide communist conspiracy isn't popular right now, but that doesn't mean that sometime soon people won't fondly remember Stalin and the boys and all the fun we used to have.

10 FACTS ABOUT THE GROWING UNEMPLOYMENT CRISIS IN AMERICA THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND POSTED: 10 NOV. 2013

No, instead here are 10 lines from Rassy's latest he blew out someplace else.

1. Yes, I know that number sounds absolutely crazy, but it is true.
2. Unfortunately, things have not improved since Obama made that promise, but he has found the time to play 150 rounds of gold since he has been president.
3. Quote from Erasmus of America, "To solve a problem, you first have to understand what the problem is. Then the answer to solve the problem will stare you right in the face."
4. Obama studied with no smart economists, only fanatical and unsound Marxist economic teachers as he grew up such as his mentor while in Hawaii.
5. And studied more Communism when living in Chicago, Illinois. Only this Communism was how to gain control of the government, sabotage the economy from within the government, and collapse America into Communism by bankrupting America first through Communist tactics of deception and high treason against the American people who would be tricked into trusting him with their national economy.
6. They want con politics and popcorn prize level of economics instead of the real answers that work in national economics and were proven to work super great when used in prior economic history of nations that busted loose in super prosperity when they used smart economic answers for their nations.
7. Also, having studied with an engineering school, I think like an engineer
8. For a name until a better name is used for what I created as a new professional field to run governments by, I call this national economic engineering which strongly uses engineering to carry out the economic objectives of a nation which include a booming economy, full employment, kicking the amateur politicians out of control and have top professionals brought in to run the national economy right, etc.
9. I obtained the testimony of an exile Nazi captain in charge of Hitler's personal bodyguard at his mountain retreat and once in an idle moment Hitler boasted of the great economic secret of Nazi Germany and codenamed "The Inverted Inflation."
10. Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the economist who thought like the ancient Romans did which made them rulers of the world then.

Now wasn't that short 'n sweet, er ... um ... short!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:44 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Obama played 150 rounds of gold? Lucky him -- I'm lucky if I can play 10 rounds of silver.... :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Obama played 150 rounds of gold? Lucky him -- I'm lucky if I can play 10 rounds of silver.... :twisted:
I have to admit, I have never played well enough to make the cut. What's that make my rounds - used tissue? :oops:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

rogfulton wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Obama played 150 rounds of gold? Lucky him -- I'm lucky if I can play 10 rounds of silver.... :twisted:
I have to admit, I have never played well enough to make the cut. What's that make my rounds - used tissue? :oops:
You're lucky you haven't "made the cut." What they cut off once you get good at golf may not affect Rassy, but most men would miss not having it. I suggest keeping your balls in your bag and just saying "no."
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor

Post by rogfulton »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Your short dose of Rassy blowing it out his butt.

COL. CURTIS B. DALL, ONE TIME SON-IN-LAW OF PRES. F.D.R. AND CHAIRMAN OF LIBERTY LOBBY IN WASH., D.C. HAD LINED UP THE SECRET SERVICE AGENT WHO HAD THE RECORDED TAPE WHERE NEW PRESIDENT LYNDON JOHNSON TALKED BY PHONE FROM THE OVAL OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE WITH THE TWO BANKERS FROM NEW YORK WHO ORDERED C.I.A. TO MURDER PRESIDENT KENNEDY. PRESIDENT JOHNSON'S BACK WAS TURNED AND HE DIDN'T SEE THE NOTARY PUBLIC ENTER THE OVAL OFFICE AND SHE OVERHEARD THE SAME PHONE CALL AS RECORDED BY THE SECRET SERVICE AGENT THERE. THERE WERE THREE OF US FROM MY INTELLIGENCE UNIT WHO HEARD HER TESTIMONY AND SHE WAS HOPING WE COULD FIND SOME WAY TO SAVE HER LIFE FROM MURDER. AS ONE SAID TO ME AS WE LEFT HER, WE HAVE HAD A MILITARY COUP IN WASH., D.C. AND NOWHERE WE CAN GO WITH THIS INFORMATION. THE NOTARY PUBLIC LATER DISAPPEARED FROM WASH., D.C. AND WE ASSUMED WAS MURDERED BY C.I.A. AS SHE THOUGHT LYNDON B. JOHNSON HAD SEEN HER AFTER ENTERING THE OVAL OFFICE. WE WERE ALL LATER THREATENED WITH FEDERAL MURDER OR "WOULD DISAPPEAR" IF WE EVER TRIED TO CONTACT THE NEWSPAPERS OR CONGRESS WITH OUR TESTIMONY. TWO FEDERAL AGENCIES WERE BEHIND THE THREATS! I WAS YOUNG THEN BUT INSTANTLY THE HEAD OF AN INTELLIGENCE GROUP AS SOON AS I CAME TO WASH., D.C. A RETIRED PENTAGON OFFICIAL WHO WAS MY RIGHT HAND WITH THIS UNIT ONCE COMMENTED HOW WE WERE "THE TEDDY ROOSEVELT ROUGH RIDERS OF AMERICAN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE!" I HAD TREMENDOUS NERVE AND ALL WHO JOINED WITH US WERE SOON ALL INFECTED WITH THIS TREMENDOUS NERVE SOON AFTER AND LOVED TO OUTWIT SOVIET INTELLIGENCE, ETC.!
OKAY, TEDDY ROOSEVELT ROUGH RIDER PATRIOTS OF AMERICA, LET'S RALLY AMERICA, PASS THE OMNI LAW AND FAST, AND RESTORE MANHOOD AND GREATNESS TO AMERICA AS AMERICA WAS FOUNDED UPON!
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR ONE WHO HAS THE GUTS TO EXPOSE THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA AND RALLY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO TAKE BACK AMERICA FROM THOSE SECRETLY RUNNING WASH., D.C. BUT HAVE NO LOVE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NOR AMERICA AS A NATION! IF YOU HAVE GUTS, YOU CAN HAVE THE INITIATIVE TO WIN IN AMERICA. THAT IS THE SECRET FOR WINNING BACK CONTROL OF AMERICA FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!)

I loved the single comment. The last two lines were links to exactly what they said.

Debele Mojo November 21, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I am extremely surprised by the data of this weblog and i am happy i experienced a search over the site. thank you so considerably for sharing this sort of great information.
dfw airport car service
dallas airport taxi
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Erasmus of America wrote: I HAD TREMENDOUS NERVE AND ALL WHO JOINED WITH US WERE SOON ALL INFECTED WITH THIS TREMENDOUS NERVE SOON AFTER AND LOVED TO OUTWIT SOVIET INTELLIGENCE, ETC.!
And as a public-health announcement, Illuminati HQ is providing free vaccinations to all interested in not being infected with whatever neurological disease Erasmus contracted. The above definitely proves that he is a public health menace and is a prime vector for transmission of infectious diseases. No doubt that it is time for our South Carolina resident to be quarantined.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, November 26, 2013
THE COMMUNIST PLAN FOR THE TAKEOVER OF AMERICA. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 25, 2013

"Do not expect a corrupt national government to tell you the truth!" - Proverb

One of those ancient folk proverbs, no doubt.

Why would the Communists have a plan to take over America, when according to earlier posts by Gassy Rassy we're, er, they're already running America?

One of the ironies of history is that World War I interrupted it, but Czarist Russia had the fastest growing economy in the world then and by 1972 was estimated would be twice as rich as America by then and the wealthiest nation on earth. Also, Czarist Russia was pioneering the first potentially tax-free government of any major nation in the world, but the Communsit Revolution of 1917 stopped that.

Ah yes, the paradise that was 1917 Russia, ruined forever by the "Communsit Revolution."

As one American banker told an American Congressional committee why some of the Wall Street bankers financed the Communist Revolution in 1917, Czarist Russia was going to become the industrial leader of the world, not America, but putting the amateur Communists in control of the Russian economy unhinged Russia from becoming the industrial leader of the world later on. However, this American banker did not tell the Congressional committee that the Wall Street bankers as agreed upon were paid back a colossal many times over when Lenin shipped over to Wall Street all the located Czarist gold of Russia which was a fast fortune many, many times huger than the $42 million supplied by the Rockefellers, Rothschild fronts, etc. of Wall Street. Also, President Woodrow Wilson took I think it was $10 millon from a White House military fund and sent it along with Trotsky who had met President Wilson secretly at the White House and had been given an American passport so he could join Lenin in Russia for the overthrow of Czarist Russia from within. Also, Trotsky recruited several hundred American mercenaries from New York City and shipped them off to Russia to become the future commissars under Lenin who murdered in cold blood around 10 million Russians.

Now he's just being silly. Rockefeller didn't finance Lenin, he sank the Titanic to prevent the Iraqi Dinar from RVing. Get your conspiracies straight.

When Soviet intelligence met with my father in 1950, they said they had plants in society that under orders from the Communists would pop up and claim anyone exposing Communist operations in America must be "mentally ill," etc. in order to discredit them in the public eye and remove credibility from them if possible. This by deductive reasoning means that a number of psychiatrists in America were secret Communists and used psychiatry as a friend to try and discredit many things. I once had contact with a man who was claimed to be a former Communist official and said they used their plants in psychiatry to try and smear as crazy anyone taking Christianity seriously, taking patriotism or loyalty to nation seriously, rugged individualism seriously meaning had the initiative to start businesses, national engineering projects, other important programs seriously in America.

Now we get to the crux of the matter - those doctors who said Martin Hunter was crazy? Communists!

Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for a patriot who found out massively all the Communist tactics used in America through military intelligence, but this report would be massive if all these tactics were listed here!)
P.S. Read the interesting information below!

And that interesting information is, let me guess, about Gassy Rassy?

Now when I set up the Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse over Soviet intelligence, I scared Red Moscow so badly that the head of the whole Soviet spy ring (Dr. Gerty) in America was sent from Wash., D.C. to interrogate me and he was sent from the White House. He had been the secret psychiatrist to President Eisenhower they smuggled into the White House so the American people would not know that Eisenhower was regularly seeing a psychiatrist who he did not know was the head of the whole Soviet spy ring in America. It was also hidden from the American people that Mamie Einsenhower was quite a drunkard and ran up quite a monthly private White House bill with Central Liquor in Wash., D.C. as I recall the store name.
Dr. Gerty made one fatal mistake in interrogating me. He mentioned that he knew that I had contacted the I.R.A. in Ireland and American intelligence did not know that. Later Comrade Gerty was met at an F.B.I. party in Wash., D.C. by an undercover operative for the F.B.I. but worked with National Detective Agency in Wash., D.C. I had told the undercover operative that I knew this Dr. Gerty had been a double-agent for Soviet intelligence and why. This operative tricked Dr. Gerty into thinking that he was a Communist spy sent from New York headquarters and Comrade Gerty wanting to show this fellow Communist how powerful the Communists were in secret power in America told him of the entire power structure of the Communist Party in America and how the Communists would have won the Cold War if I had not tricked them with my Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse. Moscow ordered me murdered once they realized I had tricked them out of world victory as Comrade Gerty reported to them the secret thoughts and all the military secrets of America from President Eisenhower at the White House. But I anticipated them and disappeared from military school the day before they were to kidnap me and drown me in the Great Lakes with a typewritten suicide note that due to "emotional problems," I had committed suicide. Comrade Gerty gave my intelligence group so many inside tips how the Communist Party and Soviet spy ring were set up in America as I assume was the biggest military intelligence breakthrough in American history against Soviet intelligence. Following his colossal error falling for this intelligence trap, we were able to follow countless leads and knew more about Communist Party operations under Moscow orders and afterwards than probably the F.B.I. itself though they are quite professional in their own way.

Wow!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

One of the ironies of history is that World War I interrupted it, but Czarist Russia had the fastest growing economy in the world then and by 1972 was estimated would be twice as rich as America by then and the wealthiest nation on earth. Also, Czarist Russia was pioneering the first potentially tax-free government of any major nation in the world, but the Communsit Revolution of 1917 stopped that.
The Russian economy in 1917 was almost completely collapsed, a big factor in the Revolution was the fact that millions of russians were starving to death. And a very hard to kill guy named "Gregori" (no relation, really) kind of over emphasized the rather degenerate lifestyles of the nobility, before they finally shot, stabbed, poisoned, garroted, drowned and finally killed him for it. (I'm serious, the guy took a long time to die).
Russia didn't have taxes because it was a FEUDAL economy, the peasants for the most part never had money per se, they we lucky to keep enough to feed themselves.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As usual, Gassy Rassy's grasp of history is as tenuous as his grasp on reality, which is to say nil!!!

Basically, the peasants had no money, and the nobility, including the Czar weren't about to give any of it up.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:And a very hard to kill guy named "Gregori" (no relation, really) kind of over emphasized the rather degenerate lifestyles of the nobility, before they finally shot, stabbed, poisoned, garroted, drowned and finally killed him for it. (I'm serious, the guy took a long time to die).
Yes, the Czarist Russian economy had always been in the crapper, but it got even worse after the war with Japan. But this is Gassy Rassy, who also told us that 13th century French serfs were retiring at age 30 from investments because they used Jesus money.

BTW, Gregori "Grisha" Rasputin was in one of my chemistry books under enzyme poisons. It seems that the poison they served him was Arsenic, an extremely effective enzyme destroyer (how it kills you), but it also bonds to other Sulfur-rich proteins. The conspirators baked it in an egg-white rich cake, which would have contained a lot of those proteins, effectively binding it in a non-digestible form, which passed through his system (or would have if they hadn't subsequently killed him in all those other ways). All this in a little box on a textbook page, but it stuck in my evil Illuminati mind - imagine how embarrassing it would be if one of our evil slave masters sent me to poison someone and I failed because I put it in the wrong kind of cake.

Then there was this disco-era hit (well, more in Europe than here).

RA RA RASPUTIN

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstacy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire

RA RA RASPUTIN
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
RA RA RASPUTIN
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on

He ruled the Russian land and never mind the Czar
But the kasachok he danced really wunderbar
In all affairs of state he was the man to please
But he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze
For the queen he was no wheeler dealer
Though she'd heard the things he'd done
She believed he was a holy healer
Who would heal her son

RA RA RASPUTIN
There was a cat that really was gone
RA RA RASPUTIN
It was a shame how he carried on

(Spoken:)
But when his drinking and lusting and his hunger
for power became known to more and more people,
the demands to do something about this outrageous
man became louder and louder.

";This man's just got to go!"; declared his enemies
But the ladies begged ";Don't you try to do it, please";
No doubt this Rasputin had lots of hidden charms
Though he was a brute they just fell into his arms
Then one night some men of higher standing
Set a trap, they're not to blame
";Come to visit us"; they kept demanding
And he really came

RA RA RASPUTIN
They put some poison into his wine
RA RA RASPUTIN
He drank it all and he said ";I feel fine";

RA RA RASPUTIN
They didn't quit, they wanted his head
RA RA RASPUTIN
And so they shot him till he was dead

Perhaps Gassy Rassy is not only descended from the Czar, but also "Rassy" Rasputin? A picture of Tom Baker as "Greg Rasputin" (from "Nicholas and Alexandra"), I figure Rassy will be more receptive if he thinks it's somehow related to Dr. Who?

"Follow the Money"